PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Any hope for Defense?

Mr. Laz
09-10-2014, 11:14 AM
I can see us getting better on offense but i just don't see much room for improvement on defense.

Offense:
Bowe comes back
Stephenson comes back
DaT comes back
Oline merry-go-round starts to gel(will help on the missed stunts)
Fisher (has only been able to work on upper body strength for a week or 2, he should continue to get stronger. That will bring improvement against bull rushes)
Reid - even with all his faults he knows offense and will develop the offense throughout the year.

Defense:
DJ not coming back
Devito not coming back
Hali not getting younger
Sean Smith not getting younger
Cooper coming back
Mays might be coming back
Sutton hasn't shown any ability to adapt or develop anything
Emmit Thomas hasn't develop much of anything since inheriting Flowers/Carr.

Special teams:
DaT coming back
Is Santos any good?
Dave Toub is good so the unit should improve

Offense should improve
ST should improve
Defense - meh

against a fairly mediocre Titan team we looked terrible, how is the defense going to improve?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 11:17 AM
No.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-10-2014, 11:17 AM
No

CoMoChief
09-10-2014, 11:19 AM
other than Berry, Charles, or Smith getting injured for the year, I dont know if this season could have started out any worse. So far this season looks very 2011-ish.

RealSNR
09-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Scrapheap free agents!

I guess there's also very very slim hope that the young players we're relying on like Allen Bailey and Marcus Cooper will start to "get it." Even someone like Poe is only in his 3rd year and his 2nd as a full time starter. He might improve.

There's the slim hope that the replacements like JMJ are actually good. Finally, Catapano will figure to be coming back at midseason.

All of these options have tiny chances of working out, and even if they do, there's still the issue of even mediocre QBs like Locker picking on assholes like Sean Smith all game, exploiting our weak areas hardcore.

JimCarreySoThere'sAChance gif

TLO
09-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Outlook - not so good.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-10-2014, 11:40 AM
They've cut Sorenson so this season's over anyway.

Dave Lane
09-10-2014, 11:42 AM
The Mormon flags are still at half mast.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 11:45 AM
The Mormon flags are still at half mast.

ROFLROFLROFL WTF?!?!??!

lcarus
09-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Poe, Houston, and Berry are all I really give a shit about on our defense. Maybe Cooper just for the fact that he might be good, and Hali only if he accepts a team friendly deal so we can see what Ford can do before we're stuck with jack shit at ROLB. And we may as well see what Gaines can bring but I'm not expecting anything.

Ming the Merciless
09-10-2014, 11:51 AM
yes

they will play about 30 minutes of decent football every other game

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 11:53 AM
yes

they will play about 30 minutes of decent football every other game

But will it be...................................

"Good Football"????? :drool:

Steron
09-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Arrelious Benn

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Arrelious Benn

The Trashman Cometh.

Easy 6
09-10-2014, 01:06 PM
DJ and Devito injuries aside, I dont blame the defense much for that one... they were getting pressure early as evidenced by 4 sacks, they were forcing three and outs early on, the Titans only had one big play - the 40 some yard bomb IIRC.

The problem with this game was the offense, no question about it in my mind.... they were atleast moving the ball early, which kept the D fresh... but once they started shitting the bed with three and outs and turnovers, the D started losing confidence and got gassed.

Even without DJ, defense is still the strength of this team.

MotherfuckerJones
09-10-2014, 01:08 PM
None at all. We got exposed by Locker. Just wait til Peyty Pie gets ahold of us Sunday.

Sandy Vagina
09-10-2014, 01:25 PM
No, not really. This defense as is looks to give up 27+ points a game this season... which should easily put them in the bottom 10. I don't see the bleh offense matching that very often. As they are, bottom 3 OL and bottom 3 WRs.

Maybe KC can actually add some quality at WR in the offseason.
Re-stock at ILB.. at FS..

.. and maybe the OL pieces can improve throughout 2014 to a middle-of-the-pack level.

KC should have some good draft picks, improvements at OL, and additions by June 2015. Likely will be a relevant AFC team pushing for a playoff spot then.

2014 looks to be a waste of the fans' time.

Discuss Thrower
09-10-2014, 01:26 PM
No, not really. This defense as is looks to give up 27+ points a game this season... which should easily put them in the bottom 10. I don't see the bleh offense matching that very often. As they are, bottom 3 OL and bottom 3 WRs.

.. and maybe the OL pieces can improve throughout 2014 to a middle-of-the-pack level.

KC should have some good draft picks, improvements at OL, and additions by June 2015. Likely will be relevant AFC team pushing for a playoff spot then.

Literally every poster here with half a brain saw this coming.

Except you and the other Alexsexual morons.

Sweet Daddy Hate

KC should have some good draft picks, improvements at OL, and additions by June 2015. Likely will be relevant AFC team pushing for a playoff spot then.

Mmm... maybe we should use all of our picks on linemen for the new franchise QB/dumbass fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate

Alexcuses give me boner.

Sandy Vagina
09-10-2014, 01:27 PM

I saw it as a genuine possibility, but chose to be optimistic. Ooops. How embarrassed I iz... not. :shrug:

Sandy Vagina
09-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Mmm... maybe we should use all of our picks on linemen for the new franchise QB/dumbass fan.

There's that futile anger again... boo-hoo... go beat on your pillow some more as you weep, child. Will be ok.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 01:30 PM
I saw it as a genuine possibility, but chose to be optimistic. Ooops. How embarrassed I iz... not. :shrug:

Your boo is going to die.

I am going to laugh.

Sandy Vagina
09-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Your boo is going to die.

I am going to laugh.

no surprise to me that you are "that kind" of person.. good luck with that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 01:35 PM
no surprise to me that you are "that kind" of person.. good luck with that.

Who needs luck in this case? Can't wait.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2014, 01:37 PM
disagree completely

We never have been able to agree on much though. It's usually like we have watched too completely different games.

Chiefnj2
09-10-2014, 01:51 PM
DJ and Devito injuries aside, I dont blame the defense much for that one... they were getting pressure early as evidenced by 4 sacks, they were forcing three and outs early on, the Titans only had one big play - the 40 some yard bomb IIRC.

The problem with this game was the offense, no question about it in my mind.... they were atleast moving the ball early, which kept the D fresh... but once they started shitting the bed with three and outs and turnovers, the D started losing confidence and got gassed.

I somewhat agree. First half defense was pretty good. I think the TOP and loss of DJ got them gassed. Pass D fell apart across the board in the second half. Couldn't really blame one player, they all got beat at some point. TN actually executed some nice screens, the way KC should have.

I think the loss of DJ will be pretty big.

FlaChief58
09-10-2014, 02:02 PM
according to the magic 8 ball, all signs point to No

Coochie liquor
09-10-2014, 02:22 PM
There's that futile anger again... boo-hoo... go beat on your pillow some more as you weep, child. Will be ok.

Just another grown ass man acting like he's entitled to a championship because he's a "fan". So many on here it's ridiculous!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Just another grown ass man acting like he's entitled to a championship because he's a "fan". So many on here it's ridiculous!

How about being "entitled" to a competent franchise? That's a start, Lil' Chiefy.

Red Dawg
09-10-2014, 02:30 PM
No.

Coochie liquor
09-10-2014, 02:38 PM
How about being "entitled" to a competent franchise? That's a start, Lil' Chiefy.

How about not being entitled dumb ass! I get it, you've jumped ship like any good fan would do. You aren't spending your money or time on this franchise anymore. But then here you are still spending your time on it. I'm sure the team is also gonna miss the $100 a year you might have spent on it prior to jumping ship. But I think they'll likely get by. And guess what they've already moved on and forgot about you. Yet your here crying like an ex girlfriend who lost the love of her life and pretends to have moved on but still stalks her ex! Too bad you can't see it cuz your on the inside looking out!!

Dayze
09-10-2014, 02:38 PM
The answer is "no".

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 02:39 PM
How about not being entitled dumb ass! I get it, you've jumped ship like any good fan would do. You aren't spending your money or time on this franchise anymore. But then here you are still spending your time on it. I'm sure the team is also gonna miss the $100 a year you might have spent on it prior to jumping ship. But I think they'll likely get by. And guess what they've already moved on and forgot about you. Yet your here crying like an ex girlfriend who lost the love of her life and pretends to have moved on but still stalks her ex! Too bad you can't see it cuz your on the inside looking out!!

I'm watching two things:

1) Rome burn

2) Your inevitable fall and conversion to the dark side.

Discuss Thrower
09-10-2014, 02:39 PM

Since winning the Super Bowl the Chiefs as if they are uninterested in winning championships in favor of high profits at best or totally incompetent in fielding a professional team at worst.

But by all means, enjoy getting blackout drunk and risking DUIs leaving Arrowhead in September while watching Andrew Luck and Cam Newton in the playoffs in January. It's obviously all you care about.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Since winning the Super Bowl the Chiefs as if they are uninterested in winning championships in favor of high profits at best or totally incompetent in fielding a professional team at worst.

But by all means, enjoy getting blackout drunk and risking DUIs leaving Arrowhead in September while watching Andrew Luck and Cam Newton in the playoffs in January. It's obviously all you care about.

His faith will not save him.

Can't wait.

Like everyone else, it's just a matter of time.

J Diddy
09-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Love yourself.

Do that so on Sundays the drinks won't kill you.

Easy 6
09-10-2014, 02:48 PM
disagree completely

We never have been able to agree on much though. It's usually like we have watched too completely different games.

Oh come on my sweets, we agree all the time!

Having said that, you cant possibly see the offense as this teams strength, do you? The fact is, most of our so-called talent resides on the defense.

Heres a read I really enjoyed from AP, it spares no criticism for either side of the ball and gets to the heart of what myself and so many others here have said since forever... this team, through various regimes, has lacked heart, period.

The players NEVER seem angry about their plight, its just another day at the office...

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/9/8/6119255/kansas-city-chiefs-enemy-tennessee-titans-week-1

Coochie liquor
09-10-2014, 02:58 PM
His faith will not save him.

Can't wait.

Like everyone else, it's just a matter of time.

That's where you e got me fucked up! I love my Chiefs, but I'm not delusional like many. I understand it's a game, and for entertainment. I don't get mad when they don't "follow my draft board" or pick someone I feel is a reach. Why? Because I'm not employed by the team to do that stuff so I could care less. I'm not entitled and feeling like they owe me anything because they don't. When they lose it sucks, but I can go to the beach, get some pussy and life goes on!
I'm sure nobody in this organization wants to win a championship more the Hunt. Why wouldn't he? To think otherwise is preposterous! That's the whole point of putting the money I to it. It's the ULTIMATE way to bring MORE MONEY to the team! Why don't you leave the real football to the experts who get paid for it! They're much better at it than you, or you'd be doing that, and they'd be working the counter at Circle K instead of vise versa.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 03:02 PM
That's where you e got me ****ed up! I love my Chiefs, but I'm not delusional like many. I understand it's a game, and for entertainment. I don't get mad when they don't "follow my draft board" or pick someone I feel is a reach. Why? Because I'm not employed by the team to do that stuff so I could care less. I'm not entitled and feeling like they owe me anything because they don't. When they lose it sucks, but I can go to the beach, get some pussy and life goes on!
I'm sure nobody in this organization wants to win a championship more the Hunt. Why wouldn't he? To think otherwise is preposterous! That's the whole point of putting the money I to it. It's the ULTIMATE way to bring MORE MONEY to the team! Why don't you leave the real football to the experts who get paid for it! They're much better at it than you, or you'd be doing that, and they'd be working the counter at Circle K instead of vise versa.

Uh huh....

I'll wait.

I've got patience down to a science at this point.

Coochie liquor
09-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Uh huh....

I'll wait.

Yep

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Yep

lol

Rausch
09-10-2014, 03:12 PM
Why don't you leave the real football to the experts who get paid for it! They're much better at it than you...

So far Dorsey isn't.

1/2 of CP would have drafted better than Dorsey the last two years...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 03:13 PM
So far Dorsey isn't.

Truth.

Coochie liquor
09-10-2014, 03:16 PM
So far Dorsey isn't.

Exactly my point. Nobody cares how CP would have drafted because it's NOT THEIR JOB! That would be like saying "I'm gonna vote for Obama because Lil Wayne said I should"

Coochie liquor
09-10-2014, 03:18 PM
So far Dorsey isn't.

And also it's been 2 drafts. I class has been here for a year, the other has been here 1 game. But it's cool you must be a REAL EXPERT because you can identify a draft class after 1 game!

Discuss Thrower
Exactly my point. Nobody cares how CP would have drafted because it's NOT THEIR JOB! That would be like saying "I'm gonna vote for Obama because Lil Wayne said I should"

You're assuming the guys in the 32 franchise FOs deserved to be there by virtue of their player evaluation abilities.

Spoiler alert: most aren't. All it takes to be on a coaching staff or front office is having a good reputation from an owner or a successful GM or head coach.

Sweet Daddy Hate

CP cares.

And since you're here, it means that you have a deep investment in the cares of CP.

Congrats!

J Diddy
09-10-2014, 03:25 PM
That's where you e got me ****ed up! I love my Chiefs, but I'm not delusional like many. I understand it's a game, and for entertainment. I don't get mad when they don't "follow my draft board" or pick someone I feel is a reach. Why? Because I'm not employed by the team to do that stuff so I could care less. I'm not entitled and feeling like they owe me anything because they don't. When they lose it sucks, but I can go to the beach, get some pussy and life goes on!

If you don't blow up in epic rants because your team doesn't follow your exact desire then you're nothing but a homer.

Rausch
09-10-2014, 03:25 PM
And also it's been 2 drafts. I class has been here for a year, the other has been here 1 game. But it's cool you must be a REAL EXPERT because you can identify a draft class after 1 game!

I can identify players that the coaching staff thinks don't deserve to start or contribute.

And they drafted these @$$holes.

I can also read. As a result I can read the injury history of most of these draft picks and have the common sense to know it's a problem.

I also can understand basic ideas like not filling areas of need with talent.

You don't have to be an NFL GM to know we needed help at WR.

Only the Chiefs thought the Chiefs didn't need help at WR. They are very, very wrong...

J Diddy
09-10-2014, 03:26 PM
CP cares.

And since you're here, it means that you have a deep investment in the cares of CP.

Congrats!

You silly fucking noob.

Sweet Daddy Hate
If you don't blow up in epic rants because your team doesn't follow your exact desire then you're nothing but a homer.

Yeah, I forgot:

Chiefs fans are the only fans in the NFL who do this kind of thing...

Sweet Daddy Hate
You silly ****ing noob.

What? I can run circular bullshit with the best of them! :D

J Diddy
09-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I forgot:

Chiefs fans are the only fans in the NFL who do this kind of thing...

What do the actions of another teams fans have to do with the price of tea in China?

J Diddy
09-10-2014, 03:28 PM
What? I can run circular bullshit with the best of them! :D

Some people here aren't Chiefs fans. Most, if not all, come strictly for the poop threads and Zach's MLS threads.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2014, 03:34 PM
What do the actions of another teams fans have to do with the price of tea in China?

Well, I somewhat figured the point would be obvious, but....

(throws hands up)

OldSchool
09-10-2014, 04:39 PM
No. We'll be around 25th in the league at best with losing DJ and Devito. Teams are going to gash us with the run and we couldn't stop the passing game in the first place.

notorious
09-10-2014, 04:40 PM
I think good defense is scheme, and great defense is having stud players in the right scheme.

Dave Lane
09-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Uh huh....

I'll wait.

Patience hell I was 13, same age as lil chiefy in 1970. I've been waiting my whole ****ing life to see 2 more playoff wins and zero Super Bowls. I'm tired of waiting let's do this shit right.

Sandy Vagina
09-10-2014, 04:52 PM
I'm tired of waiting let's do this shit right.

So throw your daily tantrum and see where that gets you?

Good plan! :)

Coochie liquor
09-10-2014, 04:59 PM
CP cares.

Congrats!

Just like you right. Like I said stalker ex girlfriend! Lmao! The stalker ex does t think she's a stalker. Sound familiar?

Coochie liquor
09-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Patience hell I was 13, same age as lil chiefy in 1970. I've been waiting my whole ****ing life to see 2 more playoff wins and zero Super Bowls. I'm tired of waiting let's do this shit right.

You can keep waiting. But bottom line is if you're so unhappy quit following the team like so many claim to want to do. Like I said, the team will push on without your support. Every fan has been suffering, not just you. Most understand their roile as a fan, not you. They owe me a win!! I know more than the experts! Ridiculously idiotic!

Coochie liquor
09-10-2014, 05:22 PM
I can identify players that the coaching staff thinks don't deserve to start or contribute.

And they drafted these @$$holes.

I can also read. As a result I can read the injury history of most of these draft picks and have the common sense to know it's a problem.

I also can understand basic ideas like not filling areas of need with talent.

You don't have to be an NFL GM to know we needed help at WR.

Only the Chiefs thought the Chiefs didn't need help at WR. They are very, very wrong...

Ummm... Yeah! It's just easy to get a job in a FO of a nFL franchise. The. You should go take your mad skills to the 32 teams. I'm sure somebody will see that you are so knowledgable, and hire you on into their scouting dept! But if that doesn't work just think long and hard about this possibility....

Mr. Laz
09-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Oh come on my sweets, we agree all the time!

Having said that, you cant possibly see the offense as this teams strength, do you? The fact is, most of our so-called talent resides on the defense.

Heres a read I really enjoyed from AP, it spares no criticism for either side of the ball and gets to the heart of what myself and so many others here have said since forever... this team, through various regimes, has lacked heart, period.

The players NEVER seem angry about their plight, its just another day at the office...

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/9/8/6119255/kansas-city-chiefs-enemy-tennessee-titans-week-1
I don't think that the offense is a strength. It just has a ton more upside. imo.

Oline is in flux and should improve quite a bit with the return of Stephenson and some time to work together.

WR will improve some with the return of Bowe.

Reid has proven he can tweak successfully.

If you protect Alex Smith he will look much better and our mediocre receivers will have longer to work their routes.

Defense on the other hand ... don't see much improvement coming there. Cooper is their best chance to improve.

Dave Lane
09-10-2014, 05:47 PM

Better than sticking my head squarely up my butt and whistling happy tunes. But carry-on.

Easy 6
09-10-2014, 05:54 PM
I don't think that the offense is a strength. It just has a ton more upside. imo.

Oline is in flux and should improve quite a bit with the return of Stephenson and some time to work together.

WR will improve some with the return of Bowe.

Reid has proven he can tweak successfully.

If you protect Alex Smith he will look much better and our mediocre receivers will have longer to work their routes.

Defense on the other hand ... don't see much improvement coming there. Cooper is their best chance to improve.

I agree about the offense, all of that should help... Reid wont again be forgetting Charles anytime soon, Bowe is back, the line is one game (weeeeee) better, Kelce will have a bigger role on sunday, Sherman will have a bigger role etc.

But the defense is the one with 5 Pro Bowlers and in my mind, they are underperforming like a BAWCE... a bunch of individual talents who aren't playing with the kind of fire and heart one is justified in expecting from such a collection of talent.

The culture of suck, of "well atleast I'm still a multi-millionaire win or lose" is still here IMO, its proving harder to root out than I could have ever imagined.

kccrow
09-10-2014, 05:59 PM
http://thetolerantvegan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/8-ball1.jpg

Coochie liquor
09-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Better than sticking my head squarely up my butt and whistling happy tunes. But carry-on.

We lost the first game of the season. Season is over....

Sandy Vagina
09-10-2014, 06:09 PM

big difference in putting blinders on VS throwing optimism on what could turn out to be better than it looks.

Being optimistic doesn't cost anything.
Being a pouting bitch doesn't cost anything either.. but sure makes you look pathetic.

:shrug:

OldSchool
09-10-2014, 06:09 PM
I agree about the offense, all of that should help... Reid wont again be forgetting Charles anytime soon, Bowe is back, the line is one game (weeeeee) better, Kelce will have a bigger role on sunday, Sherman will have a bigger role etc.

But the defense is the one with 5 Pro Bowlers and in my mind, they are underperforming like a BAWCE... a bunch of individual talents who aren't playing with the kind of fire and heart one is justified in expecting from such a collection of talent.

The culture of suck, of "well atleast I'm still a multi-millionaire win or lose" is still here IMO, its proving harder to root out than I could have ever imagined.

Agreed, they simply haven't been playing up to their potential and haven't been performing well as a unit at all.

Easy 6
09-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Being optimistic doesn't cost anything.
Being a pouting bitch doesn't cost anything either.. but sure makes you look pathetic.

Damn well said.

Agreed, they simply haven't been playing up to their potential and haven't been performing well as a unit at all.

And that's taking into account the fact that they were left hanging to dry in many instances on sunday... nonetheless, that many so-called "studs" have NO excuse to pack it in like that, if they had actually been "strengthened and toughened" by the playoff loss, the core leaders would've never allowed that blowout to happen. They would've been harassing Locker until the final buzzer.

I get the feeling me smacking the D like this will eventually cause me problems here, I just don't give a shit... they have no excuse, one Musketeer went down? Well you still have FOUR you mfers.

They have no excuses IMO, a core of vets who've been together like Hali, Houston, Berry and Poe? They SHOULD be good enough to prevent a prison rape and they weren't on sunday... too much more of this and I'll be fine with ditching a bunch of these guys.

Sandy Vagina
09-10-2014, 06:53 PM
I get the feeling me smacking the D like this will eventually cause me problems here, I just don't give a shit... they have no excuse, one Musketeer went down? Well you still have FOUR you mfers.

They have no excuses IMO, a core of vets who've been together like Hali, Houston, Berry and Poe? They SHOULD be good enough to prevent a prison rape and they weren't on sunday... too much more of this and I'll be fine with ditching a bunch of these guys.

To be honest, as far as re-watching? I got as far as the missed (doink) FG attempt, and just stopped. Didn't wish to waste time on the rest.

Don't mind taking your word that the D lost intensity. I felt like after the first few KC offense drives... the whole team seemed to deflate... but that was just my feeling while watching live.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2014, 06:56 PM

You keep thinking about all the defensive pro bowlers next week when we only make Dungver punt twice.

They are going to pick/crossing route the holy crap out of us.

Julius Thomas should go 7 for 140 on us because we still don't have a free safety.

Our offense will only plan and practice a short conservative attack again. Only to have us fall behind so quickly that we have to throw it all out the window and start trying to do stuff we don't practice.

fucking stubborn ass Andy Reid :(

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Easy 6
09-10-2014, 07:02 PM
To be honest, as far as re-watching? I got as far as the missed (doink) FG attempt, and just stopped. Didn't wish to waste time on the rest.

Don't mind taking your word that the D lost intensity. I felt like after the first few KC offense drives... the whole team seemed to deflate... but that was just my feeling while watching live.

It wasn't just you... it was the entire stadium according to gblowfish, it was every fan in his living room like me, it just had that eerily familiar quality to it, we'd seen it play out way too many times.

When a missed FG takes the steam outta your team, theres a LEADERSHIP problem... with both the HC and his players.

And really, the D held on past that doinked FG, but that's no excuse for them... too much talent, not enough heart... it was almost like they were tired of saving the day and decided to let the offense do it.

Unfortunately, it was painfully clear that the offense couldn't correctly wipe its own ass that day.

OldSchool
09-10-2014, 07:09 PM
It's a sad day when the SD defense looked heads and shoulders above ours despite the miscues from their own offense.

Easy 6
09-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Our offense will only plan and practice a short conservative attack again. Only to have us fall behind so quickly that we have to throw it all out the window and start trying to do stuff we don't practice.

If Big Red has a noodle left in his head that's EXACTLY how he will call the game, he will go against type and run the hell out of JC and Knile, throwing in dinks and dunks all the while.

ANYTHING to keep Fivehead off the field, because the smart money says this All Star defense isn't up to the task of stopping him... once Denver gets up by two scores just bench the whole unit because they're gonna give up anyway.

So help me God I'd get the biggest thrill out of seeing Reid run the shit out of the ball, control the clock and keep that golden boy c*cksucker off the field... he would hate every minute of it, but it would be the best game he ever called.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-11-2014, 08:07 AM

ROFL