PDA

View Full Version : Early 2015 Mock

kccrow
09-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Basically a look at some players at this point....

1. QB - Brett Hundley - UCLA
2. WR - Justin Hardy - East Carolina
3. OG - Tre Jackson - Florida State
3. DB - Steven Nelson - Oregon State
4. LB - A.J. Johnson - Tennessee
5. WR - Rannell Hall - UCF
5. DT - Darius Kilgo - Maryland
5. OG - Adam Shead - Oklahoma
6. OT - Eric Lefeld - Cincinnati
6. SS - Isaiah Johnson - Georgia Tech
7. WR - Nick Harwell - Kansas

I'm guessing KC will net the max of 4 comp picks.
Just a wild stab...
3rd for Albert
5th for Jackson
5th for Asamoah
6th for McCluster

OldSchool
09-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Hundley sucks. Only two Franchise QBs in the next draft are Mariota and Winston if he can keep away from rape and crab legs.

kccrow
09-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Hundley sucks. Only two Franchise QBs in the next draft are Mariota and Winston if he can keep away from rape and crab legs.

Mariota should go #1 overall. Winston is a piece of fucking shit, and I wouldn't touch him at all. How is it Hundley sucks? I have yet to see suck?

kcfan1973
09-11-2014, 07:53 PM
We better start learning how to evaluate our picks better. We can't keep drafting in the top 5 and not getting a long term player

OldSchool
09-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Mariota should go #1 overall. Winston is a piece of ****ing shit, and I wouldn't touch him at all. How is it Hundley sucks? I have yet to see suck?

Inconsistent and has struggled to beat FCS level opponents this year so far despite playing with far superior talent on his side. How the hell is he going to do it in the NFL where the athletes on the other side are even better?

kcchiefsus
09-12-2014, 03:49 AM

Ehh I think it's too early to say that for sure. I certainly have no clue about any of the guys, but i'm pretty sure Blake Bortles wasn't on the radar at this point last year (at least not as a top of the draft type). There seems to be that kind of riser fairly often.

Tribal Warfare
09-12-2014, 03:11 PM
Ehh I think it's too early to say that for sure. I certainly have no clue about any of the guys, but i'm pretty sure Blake Bortles wasn't on the radar at this point last year (at least not as a top of the draft type). There seems to be that kind of riser fairly often.

my boy is Connor Cook

O.city
09-12-2014, 09:36 PM
This is the offseason to completely retool and restock the roster thru the draft and FA.

Color me skeptical.

OldSchool
09-12-2014, 11:26 PM
This is the offseason to completely retool and restock the roster thru the draft and FA.

Color me skeptical.

Yup, definitely in 2015. Wipe the slate clean:

Bring in Jared Odrick from Miami to play 5-tech. He was becoming very good before they switched schemes.

Replace Sean Smith with Byron Maxwell, Seahawks won't be able to afford to keep him and we'll probably be able to sign him for just a little more than Sean Smith was signed for. He is more consistent than Smith is.

Maybe sign Cecil Shorts to a 1 year contract so he can prove that he can stay healthy.
Bring in some better OL players, then hit the draft.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Inconsistent and has struggled to beat FCS level opponents this year so far despite playing with far superior talent on his side. How the hell is he going to do it in the NFL where the athletes on the other side are even better?

"No QB prospect is ever good enough"/Chiefs fan.

OldSchool
09-15-2014, 08:24 PM
"No QB prospect is ever good enough"/Chiefs fan.

Not true, Mariota is good enough. He actually showed improvements as a passer after he got injured and couldn't run as effectively.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-15-2014, 08:25 PM
Not true, Mariota is good enough. He actually showed improvements as a passer after he got injured and couldn't run as effectively.

The Whole Thing?

milkman
09-21-2014, 05:47 AM

His post has nothing to do with whether or not he is actually good enough.

It has to do with the stupidity of average Chief fan.