PDA

View Full Version : Royals Bruiser's Retirement

Bruiser
09-12-2014, 10:17 PM
BRUISER HAS MADE THE DECISION TO NO LONGER CONTINUE MAKING ROYALS GAME DAY THREADS. BRUISER WAS NOT ABLE TO WATCH THE LAST GAME THREAD HE MADE SO THAT'S WHY THE ROYALS LOST. IF BRUISER CAN'T IGNITE THE ROYALS I HOPE SOMEONE ELSE CAN.

Simply Red
09-12-2014, 10:18 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/elaf77.gif

Simply Red
09-12-2014, 10:19 PM
BRUISER HAS MADE THE DECISION TO NO LONGER CONTINUE MAKING ROYALS GAME DAY THREADS. BRUISER WAS NOT ABLE TO WATCH THE LAST GAME THREAD HE MADE SO THAT'S WHY THE ROYALS LOST. IF BRUISER CAN'T IGNITE THE ROYALS I HOPE SOMEONE ELSE CAN.

I'd rather you be a nice person and the Royal's lose the rest of their games. It's more important to me - YOU are more important to me.

Bruiser
09-12-2014, 10:33 PM
I'd rather you be a nice person and the Royal's lose the rest of their games. It's more important to me - YOU are more important to me.

:hmmm:

Gonzo
09-12-2014, 10:36 PM

You seem nice.

Simply Red
09-12-2014, 10:39 PM
You seem nice.

I like you Gonzo - You've got a lot going for you and you seem really outgoing.

lcarus
09-12-2014, 10:46 PM

Your kindness is inspiring me to be a better person. I've reanalyzed my life and decided its worth living.

Simply Red
09-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Your kindness is inspiring me to be a better person. I've reanalyzed my life and decided its worth living.

Thank you - and I tilted a green apple Carpi Sun today in your honor of your good being. You're a true stud of a poster Icarus.

bevischief
09-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Who care's? Never heard of you until this thread. Bye.

Gonzo
09-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Nice nipple, brah.

Simply Red
09-12-2014, 10:50 PM

I'm sorry Bruiser. You had a great great run. I say you're still the man. If they need a go to thread starter. You will get my vote over Deberg.

Simply Red
09-12-2014, 10:52 PM

http://i61.tinypic.com/1hdoac.gif

Gonzo

SR, you are truly the glue that holds this site together. If it wasn't for you and your beautiful personality, this place would be a negative cesspool that would be occupied by thousands of Kotter mults.

Simply Red
Nice nipple, brah.

hawt!

lcarus
09-12-2014, 10:55 PM
Thank you - and I tilted a green apple Carpi Sun today in your honor of your good being. You're a true stud of a poster Icarus.

No no no...all the honor goes to you. I fucking insist on it.

Simply Red
09-12-2014, 10:56 PM
SR, you are truly the glue that holds this site together. If it wasn't for you and your beautiful personality, this place would be a negative cesspool that would be occupied by thousands of Kotter mults.

I don't think he's doing the mults as much.

He's actually a nice guy - once I got to know him. I am so lost with who is who with regards to 'mults' that I don't even know any of them any more. My main gripe with it is; why wouldn't you just want to always be YOU, the poster?

I don't mean 'you' as in you Gonzo - I mean 'you' as in 'ANY' poster.

Hopefully that made some sense - you may have to read it twice.

But yeah, that's a very nice gesture and comment. I'm proud to call you my friend.

Simply Red
09-12-2014, 10:57 PM
No no no...all the honor goes to you. I ****ing insist on it.

well that's just kind. kind KIND man.

Bruiser
09-12-2014, 11:02 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/1hdoac.gif

LMAO

Simply Red
09-12-2014, 11:07 PM

Bruiser is a nice guy. You should get to know these n00bs. This last batch was maybe the best ever, quite honestly. Some very unique, special individuals. Very solid showing, last batch.

lcarus
09-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Bruiser is a nice guy. You should get to know these n00bs. This last batch was maybe the best ever, quite honestly. Some very unique, special individuals. Very solid showing, last batch.

I agree. I snuck so far under the noob radar when i started here. Wasnt nominated for noob of the year. I dont think i posted much at first.

bevischief
09-12-2014, 11:38 PM

LMAO. But with the new job and the hours I work (over 55 hours+) I can't read everything. Some need some special help that CP can provide. Also a new dog as well.

Simply Red
09-12-2014, 11:41 PM
LMAO. But with the new job and the hours I work (over 55 hours+) I can't read everything. Some need some special help that CP can provide. Also a new dog as well.

Lot of hours.

bevischief
09-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Lot of hours.
With over time I this coming week and next should cover my new Basset's health problems we just adopted. He goes in next Friday morning. The vet and our questions will be answered. Lot's of xrays to answer questions to figure out his best course of action.

Bugeater
09-13-2014, 12:00 AM
He's not a n00b, he's a goddamn idiot who needs to retire from life.

Simply Red
09-13-2014, 12:10 AM
With over time I this coming week and next should cover my new Basset's health problems we just adopted. He goes in next Friday morning. The vet and our questions will be answered. Lot's of xrays to answer questions to figure out his best course of action.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that.

I don't understand why you guys hate some of the guys you do. I will go ahead and say also, Knowmo is a nice guy too - Why does nobody talk to anyone for themselves and get to know these people. Half of them wind up being solid people. Take Kaylore for example. I met him. Him and I are friends. He seriously is a nice person - I sometimes wonder if his Khan avy just torments folks to dislike him before he even types. No I guess he is a troll here - but I just happen to know him and surprisingly he's very nice.

Simply Red
09-13-2014, 12:11 AM

who do you guys play tomorrow?

bevischief
09-13-2014, 12:23 AM
Oh I'm sorry to hear that.

I don't understand why you guys hate some of the guys you do. I will go ahead and say also, Knowmo is a nice guy too - Why does nobody talk to anyone for themselves and get to know these people. Half of them wind up being solid people. Take Kaylore for example. I met him. Him and I are friends. He seriously is a nice person - I sometimes wonder if his Khan avy just torments folks to dislike him before he even types. No I guess he is a troll here - but I just happen to know him and surprisingly he's very nice.

We are his 3rd family in his short 2 years of life and the only one to give damn and pay to fix a damn in his life. We have no kids and have a good vet, but can be expensive at times but she is very good and gives a ball park of how much it is going to cost before anything.

Simply Red
09-13-2014, 12:27 AM
We are his 3rd family in his short 2 years of life and the only one to give damn and pay to fix a damn in his life. We have no kids and have a good vet, but can be expensive at times but she is very good and gives a ball park of how much it is going to cost before anything.

good on you - don't forget to get his anal glands cleaned. That's a great thing to do for your dog every so often.

Direckshun
09-13-2014, 12:35 AM
good on you - don't forget to get his anal glands cleaned. That's a great thing to do for your dog every so often.

I love SR.

bevischief
09-13-2014, 12:36 AM

He has already adopted me.

TimBone
09-13-2014, 12:56 AM
I love SR.

He does seem nice.

Bufkin
09-13-2014, 01:01 AM
Does that include me friend? Please let that include me. I love feeling important. How are you?

Simply Red
09-13-2014, 01:05 AM
He does seem nice.

Solid.

Does that include me friend? Please let that include me. I love feeling important. How are you?

I'm very good - i'm about to crash - thank you for chiming in Bufkin. You're a new special person in my online life. I welcome you to the family of the chosen. I'm determined and dedicated to you human-to-human. Should you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a person to talk to - For I am here.

eDave
09-13-2014, 02:17 AM
He does seem nice.

Yeah. I am always happy to see a post from Red.

stonedstooge
09-13-2014, 06:53 AM

Pussy

Dave Lane
09-13-2014, 08:12 AM

No you are important to me. You seem nice.

Bruiser
09-13-2014, 09:27 AM

Please have a tall glass of STFU