PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs fuck andy reid

TambaBerry
09-14-2014, 05:54 PM
I'm pretty pissed off about this play calling.

That's all

TimBone
09-14-2014, 05:54 PM
Play calling and game management have been disappointing the first two weeks for sure.

TimBone
09-14-2014, 05:55 PM
...and I just agreed with a dingleberry thread. Some kinda day.

Ragged Robin
09-14-2014, 05:55 PM
needs to forfeit playcall duties to Pederson and focus on managing the game and the team better

TribalElder
09-14-2014, 05:56 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7rrfiHJj1ruav3u.gif

RealSNR
09-14-2014, 05:57 PM
needs to forfeit playcall duties to Pederson and focus on managing the game and the team better

He hasn't gotten better at this in 14 years.

He's not going to start now.

kcpasco
The Tennessee game sure. What was wrong with the play calling this game? Seems like they exploited the Broncos pass defense, the players just couldn't get it done in the red zone.

Prison Bitch
2-7 his last 9 games. Glad we hired Far Andy

the Talking Can
09-14-2014, 05:58 PM
how do you weigh a half yard of offense and kicking to peyton manning equally?

RealSNR
09-14-2014, 06:00 PM
how do you weigh a half yard of offense and kicking to peyton manning equally?

This.

The Santos miss was bad, but what really sealed this game was taking the field position against Peyton fucking Manning.

What kind of an idiot makes that call? "Giving them the ball at the 50 makes it easier for them to score"

They're going to score anyway you fucking idiot.

hitchief
09-14-2014, 06:00 PM
I have to say that I was very happy with his play calling all day long.

I know the redzone was tough but it just gets harder to do anything down there when the field gets condensed.

I would have like to see more counter plays with the way Denver was flying to the ball but the run/pass mix was pretty good.

And did anyone notice how dam slow Bowe looked out there. Its like his feet are in cement!

Rausch
09-14-2014, 06:01 PM
Play calling and game management have been disappointing the first two weeks for sure.

No, horrible...

TambaBerry
09-14-2014, 06:02 PM
The 3rd and goal run, the not going for it on 4th and a foot. The constant bootlegs on the ten minute drive, etc.

Rausch
09-14-2014, 06:02 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/2051163/mike-beat-up-namond-o.gif

kcpasco
09-14-2014, 06:03 PM
This.

The Santos miss was bad, but what really sealed this game was taking the field position against Peyton ****ing Manning.

What kind of an idiot makes that call? "Giving them the ball at the 50 makes it easier for them to score"

They're going to score anyway you ****ing idiot.

The next Denver series should have been a fumble and a TD if the refs don't fuck up but I get your point.

'Hamas' Jenkins
The only thing worse than Reid's illogical TO with 1:15 left and a full play clock was Fox letting said clock run down with a great QB on the sideline.

It was a battle of dipshits. Unfathomable that these fuckers can make high seven figures and not understand how a fucking clock works in football.

Sandy Vagina

I know the redzone was tough but it just gets harder to do anything down there when the field gets condensed.

I would have like to see more counter plays with the way Denver was flying to the ball but the run/pass mix was pretty good.

And did anyone notice how dam slow Bowe looked out there. Its like his feet are in cement!

Hated one of those incompletes to Bowe. Was a double move, and he had no speed shifting into that second move to the outside.

Hated the last couple of RZ playcalls. Sherman should have been leading the way for Davis up the gut.

kcpasco
09-14-2014, 06:04 PM
Look at the TOP in the second half. The players need to put the ball in the fucking end zone.

scho63
09-14-2014, 06:05 PM

2-8 last 10 games

Ragged Robin
09-14-2014, 06:05 PM
Hated the last couple of RZ playcalls. Sherman should have been leading the way for Davis up the gut.

It's funny because on the draw play it was a receiver screen fake... which looked like it might have worked instead of the draw.

Prison Bitch
09-14-2014, 06:06 PM
The only thing worse than Reid's illogical TO with 1:15 left and a full play clock was Fox letting said clock run down with a great QB on the sideline.

It was a battle of dipshits. Unfathomable that these ****ers can make high seven figures and not understand how a ****ing clock works in football.

This. He didn't learn his lesson in the SD home loss last year

Marcellus
09-14-2014, 06:08 PM
Reid was our biggest issue today IMO.

Rausch
09-14-2014, 06:13 PM
This. He didn't learn his lesson in the SD home loss last year

Some HC's make creative, cunning, and bold decisions under pressure.

Ours isn't one of them. Never has been and I'm pretty sure never will be...

Rausch
09-14-2014, 06:14 PM
Reid was our biggest issue today IMO.

The coaching put our team in bad positions the last two weeks.

Asking this team, lacking in talent and fighting injuries, to overcome the coaching is too much to ask...

Prison Bitch

Amazingly Fox wasn't using his TO either. He could've given Manning a full minute to get him a FG if we actually tied it. Wtf was he thinking?

kcpasco

What play call would you have made on that 4th down to end the game ? And remember our receivers can't separate for shit and Smith isn't going to make perfect throw like Peyton.

OldSchool
09-14-2014, 06:20 PM
What play call would you have made on that 4th down?

Different package. Swap in our 3 TEs for our smaller WRs, keep Bowe out there with Davis in the backfield.

I run a bunch formation with 3 6'5"+ targets on the field who can catch and our only WR who can consistently win contested passes. Davis in the backfield on a delayed curl route.

That would have been infinitely better than the shit formation and play that we used.

Gadzooks
09-14-2014, 06:21 PM

It was a battle of dipshits. Unfathomable that these ****ers can make high seven figures and not understand how a ****ing clock works in football.

A lot of HCs have assistants who are in charge of clock management. Maybe, Andy could look into finding one.

OldSchool
09-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Oh yeah, I wouldn't have called that stupid ass timeout.

suzzer99
09-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Amazingly Fox wasn't using his TO either. He could've given Manning a full minute to get him a FG if we actually tied it. Wtf was he thinking?

He could have given Manning 2 minutes if he started calling them immediately once we got to 1st and goal.

kcpasco
09-14-2014, 06:25 PM
Different package. Swap in our 3 TEs for our smaller WRs, keep Bowe out there with Davis in the backfield.

I run a bunch formation with 3 6'5"+ targets on the field who can catch and our only WR who can consistently win contested passes. Davis in the backfield on a delayed curl route.

That would have been infinitely better than the shit formation and play that we used.

Smith didn't even give that play time to develop. He was under no pressure and forced that throw to Bowe which was tipped. I thought Alex played a good game but he shit the bed on that last play.

Easy 6
09-14-2014, 06:26 PM
I LOVED his playcalling for 95% of the game, he was doing EXACTLY what needed to be done... running the piss outta the ball, totally going against tendency.

He lost this game on that 4th and ONE FOOT punt... my GOD, you didnt think Davis or Sherman could get atleast ONE FOOT?

Had he made the right call, this game was wide open and our players would've had some real confidence going down the stretch.

Tribal Warfare
09-14-2014, 06:27 PM

He was expecting Alex to choke

OldSchool
09-14-2014, 06:31 PM
Smith didn't even give that play time to develop. He was under no pressure and forced that throw to Bowe which was tipped. I thought Alex played a good game but he shit the bed on that last play.

That play wasn't going to work no matter how long Smith waited. People get pissed at him for holding onto the ball and now they're pissed at him for throwing it too fast? ROFL

No one was open and there was no room for him to move the pocket anywhere, it was only a matter of time before a DL player got free and sacked him; then you would all be bitching about how he didn't throw the ball soon enough. He saw the field, made a decision and pulled the trigger. It might have worked but Knighton put his arms up and deflected that pass.

TambaBerry
09-14-2014, 06:33 PM
If he doesn't tip it that last play is pass interference

Rausch
09-14-2014, 06:34 PM
What play call would you have made on that 4th down to end the game ? And remember our receivers can't separate for shit and Smith isn't going to make perfect throw like Peyton.

I know I wouldn't have had Bowe run a short curl or whatever that was over the middle and barely in the end zone. Run a fade or a route where he can use his size/fight for the ball.

Bowe was sitting there, defender in position with perfect coverage, and ball thrown at about chest level (best I can guess 'cause it was tipped.)

Rausch
09-14-2014, 06:34 PM
If he doesn't tip it that last play is pass interference

In Denver?
Today?
Probably not...

TEX
09-14-2014, 06:35 PM
That play wasn't going to work no matter how long Smith waited. People get pissed at him for holding onto the ball and now they're pissed at him for throwing it too fast? ROFL

No one was open and there was no room for him to move the pocket anywhere, it was only a matter of time before a DL player got free and sacked him; then you would all be bitching about how he didn't throw the ball soon enough. He saw the field, made a decision and pulled the trigger. It might have worked but Knighton put his arms up and deflected that pass.

This.

TambaBerry
09-14-2014, 06:37 PM
In Denver?
Today?
Probably not...

You're right but it definitely was.

kcpasco
09-14-2014, 06:40 PM
I know I wouldn't have had Bowe run a short curl or whatever that was over the middle and barely in the end zone. Run a fade or a route where he can use his size/fight for the ball.

Bowe was sitting there, defender in position with perfect coverage, and ball thrown at about chest level (best I can guess 'cause it was tipped.)

I don't trust Smith on a fade route. That's the one throw I agree with most of the Smith haters, he has crap accuracy on those type of throws.

In58men
09-14-2014, 06:49 PM
Most of you can finally start to agree with me.

HE'S SOFT

TimBone
09-14-2014, 06:51 PM
This.

The Santos miss was bad, but what really sealed this game was taking the field position against Peyton fucking Manning.

And they made it back to the fifty in like two or three fucking plays. It was stupid and frustrating.

TimBone
09-14-2014, 06:52 PM
This.

And he played scared like that against Denver last year as well.

Rausch
09-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Most of you can finally start to agree with me.

HE'S SOFT

He makes $#it decisions in crunch time.

Just like Herm.

I don't care why he does but he consistently does...

NJChiefsFan
09-14-2014, 08:34 PM

You were happy with the goal line calls in the 3rd quarter?? Ran all over them and we run 2 terrible play action plays that they weren't fooled by which ends in a holding call. End up with zero points.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-14-2014, 08:41 PM
Hire kirk ferentz already!

notorious
09-14-2014, 08:43 PM

I know you are being sarcastic, but....

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyLzc3L0xlb25hcmRvRGljLjJkZmVmLmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/7e5a92f5/328/Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

Bowser
09-14-2014, 08:46 PM

I know you are being sarcastic, but....

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyLzc3L0xlb25hcmRvRGljLjJkZmVmLmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/7e5a92f5/328/Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

Fucking this

TambaBerry
11-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Throw a god damn screen pass.

Valiant
11-09-2014, 01:58 PM
I have said it before. Andy will stick with something even if it does not work. He needs to outsmart the other coach. Dont worry, he will apologize later.

Saying that. Drops, missing throws, both lines getting their shit pushed in.

Dante84
11-09-2014, 02:02 PM
why in the blue fuck does Kelce not have 10 catches?

crazycoffey
11-09-2014, 02:24 PM
It was a great 4th and 1 play call

TambaBerry
11-09-2014, 02:31 PM
It was a great 4th and 1 play call

Yes it was

TambaBerry
11-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Really liked those play calls

crazycoffey
11-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Good call there too, because it worked

Rausch
11-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Really liked those play calls

Reid did not fuck this game up.

That is all...

TambaBerry
11-09-2014, 03:52 PM
All I'm saying is the bills defense was aggressively trying to stop the run. Throw a screen pass either way it slows down their rush.

jspchief
11-09-2014, 04:01 PM
All I'm saying is the bills defense was aggressively trying to stop the run. Throw a screen pass either way it slows down their rush.
Yeah, seems like they didn't look at throwing to the RBs hardly at all. When faced with such a nasty pass rush, get it out quickly to the guy who can make small things into big things.

Reid made some really great individual play calls today, but the overall offensive game plan and adjustments left a lot to be desired.

Titty Meat
11-09-2014, 04:40 PM

Hey Direck didn't PB give you shit about Dorsey?

ThaVirus
11-09-2014, 05:14 PM
The fake sweep left to DAT dive to Jamaal was a pretty sweet play design.

I seem to remember something similar going for about 40 yards to Davis against Denver.

More Charles, Davis, DAT in the backfield diversion please!

TambaBerry
11-30-2014, 10:37 PM
Fuck you Reid

TimBone
11-30-2014, 10:38 PM
Fuck you Reid
Now that's more like it.