PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Paging our good friend Buck:

Direckshun
09-15-2014, 02:15 PM
Mind telling us how the fuck the Chargers beat the Seahawks?

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 02:19 PM
You don't need Buck to answer that. Allow me:

THEY HAVE A BIG GODDAMN STUD OF A QB WHO DON'T NEED NO LINE

http://i.imgur.com/XsLtBad.gif

FlaChief58
09-15-2014, 02:20 PM
I'm guessing they played good football.

Jimmya
09-15-2014, 02:20 PM
ESPN radio talked up the Chargers d-line saying that Wilson was running for his life most of the game. They said Dwight Freeny had a great game.

KC native
09-15-2014, 02:21 PM

They scored more points.

MTG#10
They scored moar points

KC native
They scored moar points

Q

MTG#10
Goddammit

chiefs1111
09-15-2014, 02:22 PM
They ate their Wheaties before the game

hometeam
09-15-2014, 02:24 PM
I spoke to Buck about this last night.

Its because Phillip Rivers is a fuckin beast.

And some people voted in the QB poll that Alex was better. FOR SHAME!

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 02:25 PM
Seriously. Rivers might be the most underrated QB of all time.

http://i.imgur.com/i1HJnOM.gif

thabear04
09-15-2014, 02:38 PM
Seahawks didn't have their 12th man with them.

Steron
09-15-2014, 02:39 PM
Sherman was exposed!

L.A. Chieffan
09-15-2014, 02:47 PM
That was a helluva catch, bailed out the QB

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 02:50 PM
ESPN radio talked up the Chargers d-line saying that Wilson was running for his life most of the game. They said Dwight Freeny had a great game.

Seahawks didn't have their 12th man with them.

These. Couple that with San Diego's heat wave and some amazing catches by Gates.

Gates was making Seattle's secondary look stupid, he just went off and balled out.

Rivers is the same QB he's always been and was the same QB yesterday. It's just that risks that normally end up as INT's for him ended up being great plays.

It's funny watching people suck off the Chargers even though they looked like the same exact team in last week's loss.

I even had to tell a Charger fan to STFU last week because he was starting to his CP-like crying game on.

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 02:52 PM
I spoke to Buck about this last night.

Its because Phillip Rivers is a ****in beast.

Just two seasons ago an overwhelming number of SD fans wanted Rivers gone.

It's just funny...the ebb & flow of fans. Such emotional, over reacting creatures.

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 02:58 PM
It's funny watching GoChiefs suck off Rivers. if Rivers were a Chief he'd br crying about how Rivers is a crybaby who can't finish games or lead his team from behind and is a turnover machine.

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 02:59 PM
It's funny watching GoChiefs suck off Rivers. if Rivers were a Chief he'd br crying about how Rivers is a crybaby who can't finish games or lead his team from behind and is a turnover machine.

No, because Rivers does exactly what I want in a QB.

He is a God and the exact opposite of Alex Smith.

notorious
09-15-2014, 03:00 PM
I will answer for Buck.

San Diego is really fucking good.

htismaqe
09-15-2014, 03:02 PM

You want a QB that melts down and chokes when the going gets tough?

MotherfuckerJones
09-15-2014, 03:02 PM
They have a franchise QB. It's that easy!

MotherfuckerJones
09-15-2014, 03:03 PM
Rivers is light years ahead of Alex. I fucking hate Smith as our QB

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:04 PM

He sure didn't choke against the Chiefs last year, did he?

God that was a magnificent performance.

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 03:04 PM

He is a God and the exact opposite of Alex Smith.

Fucking bullshit.

I already know your game and yeah you'd be crying and complaining about Rivers just like all the dumbass San Diego fans i listen to on my way to work in the morning. You'd be saying the same exact shit about Rivers that they do because you're not an objective fan.

1. Whhhaaaa Phillip Rivers isn't clutch. He always turns the ball over in clutch situations.

2. Whaaaaaa Phillip Rivers can never lead his team to victory. Here, look at this " " stat that shows he can't win in the 4th qtr.

No, he doesn't do exactly what you want in a QB. Clearly you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 03:06 PM

Clay is just being his usual stupid self. He doesn't know a damn thing about the Chargers or Rivers.

The fan base here has been complaining about Rivers for years, many are the exact same reasons he rails on Smith about.

MotherfuckerJones
09-15-2014, 03:08 PM
It's Manning, Rivers in the division and everyone else sucks ass.

Thank God we have Captain checkdown

scho63
09-15-2014, 03:08 PM
Because Philip Rivers ain't no pussy!

htismaqe
09-15-2014, 03:09 PM
He sure didn't choke against the Chiefs last year, did he?

God that was a magnificent performance.

It was the Chiefs. Completely meaningless game. He always comes up big when nobody cares...

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:09 PM
Clay is just being his usual stupid self. He doesn't know a damn thing about the Chargers or Rivers.

Really? I've loved Rivers for almost his entire career.

He is everything an NFL QB should be.

MotherfuckerJones
09-15-2014, 03:12 PM
Rivers is a crybaby but a stud QB. Wish we would draft one. Pussy franchise and it's retread garbage.

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 03:15 PM

Like I said, you'd be spouting the same exact shit that pessimistic Charger fans down here say, and they call in every single Monday morning after a loss saying the same exact stupid shit. The very same, nitpicking, shitty arguments that you make here about the Chiefs.

Grass is always greener.

If you were a Charger fan, you'd find reasons to hate Rivers (and there are plenty) and the Chargers, same way Charger fans do, and the same way YOU do in regards to the Chiefs.

You'd go on none stop about how he crumbles under pressure, turns the ball over in crunch time and can never lead his team from behind in the 4th qtr....and that's all you would focus on. Because that's what you do. It's all you know how to do.

L.A. Chieffan
09-15-2014, 03:16 PM
Remember when all Rivers had to do that one Monday night game against us was kneel down and he couldn't even do that right? Haha what a nutcase

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 03:19 PM
Remember when all Rivers had to do that one Monday night game against us was kneel down and he couldn't even do that right? Haha what a nutcase

He's had a lot of moments like that. Which is why i find all of this dick sucking to be quite funny. If he were the Chief's QB, this board would be just as polarized as it currently is.

Hammock Parties
If you were a Charger fan, you'd find reasons to hate Rivers (and there are plenty) and the Chargers, same way Charger fans do, and the same way YOU do in regards to the Chiefs.

You'd go on none stop about how he crumbles under pressure, turns the ball over in crunch time and can never lead his team from behind in the 4th qtr....and that's all you would focus on. Because that's what you do. It's all you know how to do.

Sorry dude, I was gaga for the Chiefs when they weren't a poverty-ass dumpster fire franchise. Loved me some Trent Green. Pretty sure I'd love me some Philip Rivers.

OldSchool
They won because the Seahawks aren't half as good on the road as they are at home, they've always been that way.

Their defense doesn't play nearly as well away from home, which is why pussy fans made a huge deal about "unfair advantage" when the Seahawks had home-field all throughout the playoffs. If the Seahawks get homefield again, they will go to the Superbowl; that's how big of an advantage their stadium is to them.

Takes a monster performance to beat them on their field from your defense to keep the game close so that those 2 or 3 TDs that your offense will manage to grind out will result in a win.

MotherfuckerJones
09-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Seahawks whooped Denver's ass in a neutral field in New York

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Sorry dude, I was gaga for the Chiefs when they weren't a poverty-ass dumpster fire franchise. Loved me some Trent Green. Pretty sure I'd love me some Philip Rivers.

Trent Green wasn't Phillip Rivers. Trent didn't make a lot of the boneheaded mistakes that Rivers makes.

I've seen enough of your personality on this board to know which side of the Phillip Rivers argument that you would lean on.

htismaqe
09-15-2014, 03:22 PM

Trent Green was the SAME EXACT SITUATION as Alex fucking Smith.

Lost his starting job in St. Louis so the new HC hand-picked him and gave away a king's ransom to get him.

There is ZERO difference between what they did to get Trent Green and what they did to get Alex Smith. None.

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 03:22 PM

I think a lot of teams are going to stop that Denver offense. Teams are figuring out how to defend their screen game.

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:23 PM
Trent Green was the SAME EXACT SITUATION as Alex fucking Smith.

Lost his starting job in St. Louis so the new HC hand-picked him and gave away a king's ransom to get him.

There is ZERO difference between what they did to get Trent Green and what they did to get Alex Smith. None.

Very true. Unfortunately one was a pretty good QB and the other one is just a sick joke.

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Trent Green wasn't Phillip Rivers. Trent didn't make a lot of the boneheaded mistakes that Rivers makes.

I've seen enough of your personality on this board to know which side of the Phillip Rivers argument that you would lean on.

No...Rivers is better than Trent ever was.

Mennonite
09-15-2014, 03:26 PM
Mike McCoy: "Ok Philip. I want you to imagine that football is a sperm cell."

Philip Rivers: "What the f-?"

Mike McCoy: "Just listen. That football is sperm, and Antonio Gates is your wife's clown car-esque vagina."

Philip Rivers: "...alright."

Beats Seahawks. Exposes Richard Sherman. Likely breaks Manning's TD record this year.

OldSchool
09-15-2014, 03:27 PM

And 1 game on the biggest stage means they are always great on the road?

Everyone and their mother knows that the Seahawks aren't as effective on the road as they are at home. It's just a fact.

Did they look like the team that destroyed GB to you when they played the Chargers away from their field? No, that defense looked lethargic and nowhere near as intense as they do when they play at home.

MotherfuckerJones
Trent did make a ton of boneheaded decisions his first year. What he throw like 24 INTs?

Hog's Gone Fishin

You mean every NFL QB should be a crybaby ?

Buck
09-15-2014, 03:28 PM

A lot can happen when a coaching staff convinces a team not to buy into hype.

Now if only our coaching staff could get the team to play that well every week.

It was the same old story from last year. You guys might hate captain checkdown, but if captain checkdown can checkdown with 95% accuracy, it leads to long drives and 42 minute T.O.P. That's how we won.

Hammock Parties
Trent did make a ton of boneheaded decisions his first year. What he throw like 24 INTs?

Yep. Bad knee, no WRs and bad OL.

Got his shit together the next year and found his old form.

MotherfuckerJones

Everyone and their mother knows that the Seahawks aren't as effective on the road as they are at home. It's just a fact.

Did they look like the team that destroyed GB to you when they played the Chargers away from their field? No, that defense looked lethargic and nowhere near as intense as they do when they play at home.

And 1 road game against a contending team makes them a bad road team?

htismaqe
09-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Very true. Unfortunately one was a pretty good QB and the other one is just a sick joke.

One threw 24 picks his first year in KC. The other turned a 2-win team into a playoff qualifier.

I'm sure you can see the ridiculousness of your stance, at least at this point in time.

Buck
09-15-2014, 03:30 PM

It's just funny...the ebb & flow of fans. Such emotional, over reacting creatures.

I agree with you, but I've been behind Rivers day 1. People were calling for his job ever since he first started in 2006. My mom was a Rivers hater until about 2008, until I convinced her that it's not often that you get to see your team led by a QB of his caliber. She was on Brees' nutsack still.

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:30 PM
You guys might hate captain checkdown, but if captain checkdown can checkdown with 95% accuracy, it leads to long drives and 42 minute T.O.P. That's how we won.

Our captain checkdown is averaging less than 6 YPA this year.

Yesterday Rivers was at 7.68.

Bottom line he put the ball in the end zone. Our guy has struggled with that his whole career.

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:31 PM
The other turned a 2-win team into a playoff qualifier.

You are being intellectually dishonest.

hometeam
09-15-2014, 03:31 PM

I know, my best friend is a Chargers fan and relates his forum 'mood' to me constantly.

At that time my advice was "be careful what you wish for"

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 03:32 PM
No, that defense looked lethargic and nowhere near as intense as they do when they play at home.

The weather had a lot to do with that imo. SD has been in a heat wave these last few days (Mostly humidity) and several Seahawks had to leave the field from cramps etc.

OldSchool
Zarth, where were you when Rivers had his game against the Cardinals? Still hanging on his nuts? ROFL

Buck
He's had a lot of moments like that. Which is why i find all of this dick sucking to be quite funny. If he were the Chief's QB, this board would be just as polarized as it currently is.

Come on dude. For every game that Rivers has blown for us in his career, he's led us to 5 wins. You're seeming more delusional as I read this thread.

htismaqe
09-15-2014, 03:33 PM
You are being intellectually dishonest.

No, I'm certainly not.

If you don't think the change in QB was a big part of the 9-win swing, YOU aren't being intellectually honest.

Furthermore, if you're actually saying you were BIG FAN of Trent Green after his 2001 season, you've pretty much given away any credibility you thought you had...

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:35 PM
No, I'm certainly not.

If you don't think the change in QB was a big part of the 9-win swing, YOU aren't being intellectually honest.

We only won games because of the defense. After that well dried up they stopped winning because Alex is Alex. Alex didn't lead this team to shit.

As for Trent, I wasn't a fan of his initially because I liked Grbac. I was on the fence and he won me over in 2002.

I know who Trent Green was and what he was capable of. Alex Smith will never be Trent Green. His ceiling is Jake Plummer.

LoneWolf
09-15-2014, 03:36 PM
Seriously. Rivers might be the most underrated QB of all time.

http://i.imgur.com/i1HJnOM.gif

Gif up his fumbled snap from last week and the one against the Chiefs in prime time. He folds in the big games and he's a whiny bitch. It's no wonder you like him.

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 03:37 PM
I agree with you, but I've been behind Rivers day 1. People were calling for his job ever since he first started in 2006. My mom was a Rivers hater until about 2008, until I convinced her that it's not often that you get to see your team led by a QB of his caliber. She was on Brees' nutsack still.

Yup. Personally, i've always liked Rivers. Even two years ago when he wasn't doing so hot. A lot of players have baggage though. Rivers is a good QB, but he isn't short on baggage.

However, fans rarely react or analyse objectively. Every QB is held to the Manning/Brady standard and every team's players are always better than the players on their home team's roster.

Which brings me to my original point that Chiefs fans wouldn't respect Rivers as much if he were a Chief, instead they would focus on the negative parts of his game much the same way Charger fans do, and the same way they ALREADY do in regards to the Chiefs. It's silly.

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:38 PM
Gif up his fumbled snap from last week and the one against the Chiefs in prime time. He folds in the big games and he's a whiny bitch. It's no wonder you like him.

Chiefs fans are not allowed to be critical of Philip Rivers. He's better than any QB we've had since Len Dawson. And that includes crippled-ass Joe Montana.

We would be lucky to have such a God King under center.

hometeam
09-15-2014, 03:38 PM

Yea fuckin terrible with all his playoff wins and gaudy statistics. Chiefs slapdicks are much better.

MotherfuckerJones
09-15-2014, 03:39 PM
We only won games because of the defense. After that well dried up they stopped winning because Alex is Alex. Alex didn't lead this team to shit.

As for Trent, I wasn't a fan of his initially because I liked Grbac. I was on the fence and he won me over in 2002.

I know who Trent Green was and what he was capable of. Alex Smith will never be Trent Green. His ceiling is Jake Plummer.

Yup totally. Alex is Jake Plummer.

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 03:40 PM
Come on dude. For every game that Rivers has blown for us in his career, he's led us to 5 wins. You're seeming more delusional as I read this thread.

Not at all. I hear it in the morning after every single loss. I hear from Monday-Sat during my 30-45 Min commute each way.

Charger fans call in and rattle off statistics about how Phillip Rivers can't lead his team from behind.

I can't recall the numbers, but his 4th qtr comeback statistic is abysmal and Charger pessimists stick to it like glue, same way GoChiefs sticks to his stupid "Alex Smith can't win games in which the opposing team score more than 24 pts" argument.

Deberg_1990
09-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Rivers/Cutler/Romo will never win a god damn thing

Decent regular season QBs though!

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:47 PM
I can't recall the numbers, but his 4th qtr comeback statistic is abysmal and Charger pessimists stick to it like glue, same way GoChiefs sticks to his stupid "Alex Smith can't win games in which the opposing team score more than 24 pts" argument.

Rivers had 4 fourth quarter comebacks last year. That's about the same as Tom Brady most years.

His record against teams that score 24 or more points is 15-32. Not great, but in a whole different league from You-Know-Who.

LoneWolf
Chiefs fans are not allowed to be critical of Philip Rivers. He's better than any QB we've had since Len Dawson. And that includes crippled-ass Joe Montana.

We would be lucky to have such a God King under center.

Since you aren't a Chiefs fan, you cannot say what we are and are not allowed to do.

Hammock Parties
Yup totally. Alex is Jake Plummer.

He's like a neutered Jake Plummer. No balls.

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:48 PM
Since you aren't a Chiefs fan, you cannot say what we are and are not allowed to do.

I am a Chiefs fan. I am redefining the genre.

MotherfuckerJones
09-15-2014, 03:51 PM
He's like a neutered Jake Plummer. No balls.

Who couldn't score 1st & Goal from the 5 in crunch time.

ModSocks
Rivers had 4 fourth quarter comebacks last year. That's about the same as Tom Brady most years.

His record against teams that score 24 or more points is 15-32. Not great, but in a whole different league from You-Know-Who.

Last year, yes, go over his career now.

LoneWolf
I am a Chiefs fan. I am redefining the genre.

Just stop the charade. You aren't a fan and I doubt you ever really were. You ruin every football related thread on this board with your Alex Smith drivel. This thread was a legitimate question about the Chargers Seahawks game and you just had to fuck it up with your Alex Smith hate. ChiefsPlanet is worse with you around and you contribute nothing to this place.

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:53 PM
Just stop the charade. You aren't a fan and I doubt you ever really were. You ruin every football related thread on this board with your Alex Smith drivel. This thread was a legitimate question about the Chargers Seahawks game and you just had to fuck it up with your Alex Smith hate. ChiefsPlanet is worse with you around and you contribute nothing to this place.

I'm just discussing the Chargers and my lovey Rivers in a Chargers thread. Nothing wrong with that. He is the reason they won. Stud.

Buck
09-15-2014, 03:54 PM

I think he has 15 for his career? Anyhow...

Rivers

14-2 2006
11-5 2007
8-8 2008
13-3 2009
9-7 2010
8-8 2011
7-9 2012
9-7 2013

79 - 49
9.875 - 6.125 average season

Winning on average 10 games a year where you lead for most of the game and don't have a 4th quarter comeback is still good.

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-15-2014, 03:56 PM
I am a male model. I am redefining the gender.

FYP

Joe Seahawk
09-15-2014, 03:58 PM

We were 6-2 on the road last year.. The Defense was definitely lethargic yesterday well over 100 on the field with dark blue uni's and the D was on the field for 40 some of the 64 plays. No excuses from the heat as both teams had to play in it. San Diego and Phillip rivers were very good yesterday and very much deserved to win that game. Props to them

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 03:58 PM

Tom Brady has 42 game winning drives in his career. One every 4.5 starts.

Ben Roethlisberger has 32 game winning drives in his career. One every 4.5 starts.

Drew Brees has 34 game winning drives in his career. One every 5.5 starts.

Philip Rivers has 20 game winning drives in his career. One every 6.5 starts.

I'd say Rivers is a good QB, easily in the top 10, but clearly not a Brady, Brees or a Roethlisberger. He's underrated for sure by CP homers.

We'd be lucky to have him here.

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 03:59 PM
I think he has 15 for his career? Anyhow...

Rivers

14-2 2006
11-5 2007
8-8 2008
13-3 2009
9-7 2010
8-8 2011
7-9 2012
9-7 2013

79 - 49
9.875 - 6.125 average season

Winning on average 10 games a year where you lead for most of the game and don't have a 4th quarter comeback is still good.

You don't have to sell me on Rivers. My point is that he has holes in his game and idiots will be idiots and find ways to rip him apart....you know....the way they ALREADY do.

MotherfuckerJones
09-15-2014, 04:12 PM
I'd take Rivers in a New York minute.

notorious
09-15-2014, 04:54 PM
After watching him in the interview after the Denver game (In which Rivers fisted them on the road) I really started to like Rivers.

Strange, considering I really used to dislike San Diego. In my old age I have learned to respect franchises that do things right.

MotherfuckerJones
09-15-2014, 04:57 PM
After watching him in the interview after the Denver game (In which Rivers fisted them on the road) I really started to like Rivers.

Strange, considering I really used to dislike San Diego. In my old age I have learned to respect franchises that do things right.

I wouldn't be as mad at us if we did that hell just try. Yet we pay for mediocrity. Sad franchise. Kansas City Clowns

notorious
09-15-2014, 04:58 PM
I'll go ahead and say it:

I think San Diego is going to win the AFC.

ModSocks
09-15-2014, 05:40 PM
I'll go ahead and say it:

I think San Diego is going to win the AFC.

I think they'll win the AFCW. They're a team that has a lot of young talent that's starting to gel and get a feel for the NFL. That team is entering its prime IMO and stands to be good for a few more seasons.

GoChargers
09-15-2014, 05:51 PM
Similarly to our Thursday night win over the Donks last year, we completely dominated the time of possession and kept the ball out of Wilson's hands as much as possible. Gates rolled back the clock to 2003 with a vintage performance, and for once, Pagano's defense didn't choke on crucial drives in the 4th quarter. Only real complaints were the horrible officiating and we got too overconservative with the playcalling on offense sometimes.

GoChargers
09-15-2014, 05:55 PM

In fairness, he was an atrocious turnover machine in 2012 and Norv and AJ were still around. A lot of us thought that the entire team needed to be blown up and rebuilt from scratch.

GoChargers
09-15-2014, 06:01 PM
They won because the Seahawks aren't half as good on the road as they are at home, they've always been that way.

I'm pretty sure their 43-8 asswhooping of the Donks was not in Seattle. They were also 6-2 on the road last year (the same road record as your Whiners). The whole "Seahawks can't win on the road" talking point is dumb. Seattle didn't lose because it was a road game, they lost because we outplayed them.

Rams Fan
09-15-2014, 06:04 PM
Tom Brady has 42 game winning drives in his career. One every 4.5 starts.

Ben Roethlisberger has 32 game winning drives in his career. One every 4.5 starts.

Drew Brees has 34 game winning drives in his career. One every 5.5 starts.

Philip Rivers has 20 game winning drives in his career. One every 6.5 starts.

I'd say Rivers is a good QB, easily in the top 10, but clearly not a Brady, Brees or a Roethlisberger. He's underrated for sure by CP homers.

We'd be lucky to have him here.

Austin Davis has 1 game winning drive in his career. One every start. What does Geno have?

Hammock Parties
09-15-2014, 06:13 PM
Austin Davis has 1 game winning drive in his career. One every start. What does Geno have?

Five game winning drives in 18 starts.

1 every 3.6 starts.

Headed for greatness.

L.A. Chieffan
09-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Remember when Philip rivers choked against the Cardinals in that Monday night game and fumbled the snap during the the game winning fourth quarter drive? Haha yeah that was last week

GoChargers
09-15-2014, 06:31 PM
Remember when Philip rivers choked against the Cardinals in that Monday night game and fumbled the snap during the the game winning fourth quarter drive? Haha yeah that was last week
Remember when Alex Smith went 1-13 on third down in the biggest game of his career and everyone blamed the punt returner?

Or how about when he choked in the red zone? Haha, yeah, that was this week.

L.A. Chieffan
09-15-2014, 06:34 PM
Rivers still sucks lol

Direckshun
09-15-2014, 08:49 PM
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-overlooked-career-of-antonio-gates-the-second-best-tight-end-ever/

The Overlooked Career Of Antonio Gates, The Second-Best Tight End Ever
By Neil Paine
2:04 PM Sep 15, 2014

Joe Seahawk
09-15-2014, 09:31 PM
I'm pretty sure their 43-8 asswhooping of the Donks was not in Seattle. They were also 6-2 on the road last year (the same road record as your Whiners). The whole "Seahawks can't win on the road" talking point is dumb. Seattle didn't lose because it was a road game, they lost because we outplayed them.

^This.

Rausch
09-15-2014, 09:45 PM
Seattle didn't lose because it was a road game, they lost because we outplayed them.

No, I understand that.

I just don't understand how it happened...

Mojo Rising
09-15-2014, 10:28 PM
No, I understand that.

I just don't understand how it happened...

Same way we beat the other Super Bowl team last year. We controlled the clock, stopped the run and pressured the QB.