PDA

View Full Version : Music Is Kanye West the biggest assclown on the planet?

CoMoChief
09-18-2014, 11:14 PM
***disclaimer***
(Remember....everytime you laugh while reading this article, God kills a puppy)

Here's the background story:

Recently Kanye West was performing and he called out for the fans to "stand up". Well there were a couple/few I guess who didn't stand up, and Kanye ended up calling them out and singling them out in front of the whole crowd for not standing up. Kanye I guess told the crowd that he wasn't starting the song until everyone stood up.

Turns out those few fans didn't stand because....they couldn't. These people were in wheelchairs. Kanye even send his bodyguards down there to see if they really were handicapped people in wheel chairs and apparently made this big scene and probably embarrassed the hell out of these guys.

As if we didn't already know Kanye West was a jackass right?!?!

Now that you know the background story, here's what Kanye West does in effort to try and patch things up w/ the wheelchaired community:

Kanye West scores 106 pts in a wheelchair basketball charity game. ROFL
http://dailycurrant.com/2014/09/17/kanye-scores-106-points-against-wheelchair-basketball-team/

A charity basketball game didn’t go exactly as planned yesterday when Kanye West scored 106 points against a team of handicapped children in wheelchairs.

The game was a PR move intended to smooth over the controversy that erupted this week between Kanye and the disabled community. At one of his concerts recently West repeatedly asked wheelchaired fans to stand, and refused to apologize for his mistake afterwards.

The Basketball Wheelchair Charity for Cancer event pitted disabled middle school children against Kanye and his entourage. Kanye’s team seemed hesitant to play as hard since they were not also in wheelchairs as originally planned.

Organizers said, “Both teams were supposed to be playing in wheelchairs but Kanye’s camp said Mr. West would be playing the ‘normal’ way.” The kids were initially excited to play basketball with one of their favorite musicians but once the game started, they knew it wasn't going to be fun.

Eighth grader Tommy Smith told reporters, “We play with shorter basketball hoops and he was dunking all over us. The smack talk got out of hand and some of our players started crying.”

Disabled sports has seen a huge increase in athletes as technology and funding has improved. With international leagues and national leagues, wheelchair basketball has become the most popular Paralympic sport.

Smith, who dreams of playing in the National Wheelchair Basketball Association when he grows up, noted, “He was supposed to be playing in a wheelchair too so it would be fair. I bet we would have won that way since we are use to playing like that. He told us ‘Why use a chair when I can use my legs?' Our coach asked officials why he wasn’t playing fair but they said that’s how it was.”

After a tomahawk slam dunk that sent the basketball into seventh grader’s Peter Hill’s face, Kanye began yelling at the kid. “How do you like that? How do you like that? Sit before the great and powerful Yeezus.”

One of West’s entourage members told him to take it “easy” on the kids but this only infuriated the 5-foot-8 hip hop star.

“Take it easy! Take it easy! Not me, not Kanye! I do everything one thousand percent! You know that!” Kanye was heard yelling during a timeout.

The stunned crowd continued to watch the game in the name of charity but several parents grew upset by the actions of West. Fred Skilling, whose sixth-grade son, Sam, left the court crying, took him and his friend home after the first quarter.

As more parents took their children out of the game Kanye began yelling, “Quitters! Quitters! Quitters!” followed by laughter. Another parent was heard saying, “The guy donates five thousand dollars and he thinks it gives him the right to do anything he wants.”

After the game, West told the media, “I set out to break Wilt Chamberlain’s record of points in one game and that’s what I did. It was for a good cause and I couldn’t be happier with my play.”

The game ended in a score of 112 to 14. Kanye is said to have placed an order for championship rings to be made through Leon Jewelers of Beverly Hills.

Sorry almost the entire article is bolded but you seriously can't make this kind of shit up.

listopencil
09-18-2014, 11:16 PM
Yes. Yes, he is.

Willie Lanier
And water is wet

CoMoChief
Welp thread fail.....I think this might have been a satire piece LMAO

oh well ....he's still an assclown.

Bugeater
09-18-2014, 11:17 PM
Those kids need to just suck it up and play harder next time.

listopencil
09-18-2014, 11:17 PM
Sorry almost the entire article is bolded but you seriously can't make this kind of shit up.

Yes you can.

rico
09-18-2014, 11:18 PM
Those kids need to just suck it up and play harder next time.

LMAO

CoMoChief
09-18-2014, 11:20 PM
Yes you can.

obviously! ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-18-2014, 11:20 PM
Pure CoMo. Classic. ROFL

CoMoChief
09-18-2014, 11:21 PM
sad part is I honestly wouldn't put it past him to do something like that...prob why i thought it was real.

cosmo20002
09-18-2014, 11:23 PM
Is Kanye West the biggest assclown on the planet?

Has he said that the victims at the Boston Marathon were actors with bloody stumps or that that the dead kids at Sandy Hook were actors pretending?

If not, then you're still the bigger assclown.

MMXcalibur
09-18-2014, 11:27 PM
The entire time, I was thinking "This smells like The Onion.".

thabear04
09-18-2014, 11:34 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d4C3ijlWcHM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PunkinDrublic
09-18-2014, 11:37 PM
I'll bet he lurks on this board and enjoys reading all of Debergs threads.

cosmo20002
09-18-2014, 11:37 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d4C3ijlWcHM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It is just so very, very, very sad that the moment of impact was not captured.
I'm very disappointed.

thabear04
09-18-2014, 11:40 PM
It is just so very, very, very sad that the moment of impact was not captured.
I'm very disappointed.

it was a let down on the guys part.

ThaVirus
09-18-2014, 11:40 PM
Welp thread fail.....I think this might have been a satire piece LMAO

oh well ....he's still an assclown.

You think?

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Chiefs=Champions
09-18-2014, 11:44 PM
Hilarious that you thought this was real LMAO

Sassy Squatch
09-19-2014, 04:07 AM
LMAO wtf..

Pablo
09-19-2014, 04:51 AM
A young HCF. Unable to grasp satire.

Archie F. Swin
09-19-2014, 05:07 AM
He's awfully douchey, but he's also the greatest rap artist/producer of the past 15 years.

Eleazar
09-19-2014, 05:16 AM
Other stories on the website CoMo thought was legit...

NFL Announces Bonuses For Not Being Arrested
San Francisco Bans Straight Marriage
India Celebrates 100th Toilet
Ferguson Police Behead American Journalist

displacedinMN
09-19-2014, 05:34 AM
Yes. Yes he is.

Why is he still famous?

Sassy Squatch
09-19-2014, 05:35 AM
Yes. Yes he is.

Why is he still famous?
Because he makes good music? Personally not my taste but w/e.

threebag
09-19-2014, 05:41 AM
I'll bet he lurks on this board and enjoys reading all of Debergs threads.

Probably what fucked him all up

Baby Lee
09-19-2014, 05:47 AM
What's sadder is it probably took me longer to realize CoMo could possibly NOT know it was a satire piece.

At first I thought his grand epiphany post was him pouting about a lack of responses to the thread or something.

Red Dawg
09-19-2014, 05:49 AM
He need to have the shit beat of of him and thrown off a cliff. Arrogant asshole.

Baby Lee
09-19-2014, 05:57 AM
He need to have the shit beat of of him and thrown off a cliff. Arrogant asshole.

I feel bad for the kids.

KCUnited
09-19-2014, 06:29 AM
I just bought Yeezus due to the OP.

TLO
09-19-2014, 06:52 AM
http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/south-park/clip-thumbnails/season-13/1305/south-park-s13e05c07-breaded-and-genius-16x9.jpg

ThaVirus
09-19-2014, 08:02 AM
Other stories on the website CoMo thought was legit...

NFL Announces Bonuses For Not Being Arrested
San Francisco Bans Straight Marriage
India Celebrates 100th Toilet
Ferguson Police Behead American Journalist

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Demonpenz
09-19-2014, 08:11 AM
I make sure not to dunk on handicapped people because when I am carrying a couple 2-liters I always hit the handicapped button to make it easier.

Halfcan
09-19-2014, 08:50 AM

ROFL what an ignorant Dbag. I can't believe someone doesn't knock his punk ass out when he tries to act bad and grab a photographers camera.

Who was that ugly fat cow he was with?

Eleazar
09-19-2014, 08:52 AM
I make sure not to dunk on handicapped people...

You're right, maybe we should all take it easy on CoMo.

kcfanXIII
09-19-2014, 09:15 AM
I thought it was real. Simply because I don't put it past him to act like that. He is with out a doubt, a gay fish.

beach tribe
09-19-2014, 09:24 AM
He's awfully douchey, but he's also the greatest rap artist/producer of the past 15 years.

That would take you all the way back to 1999.

I'll agree to disagree.

beach tribe
09-19-2014, 09:26 AM
ROFL what an ignorant Dbag. I can't believe someone doesn't knock his punk ass out when he tries to act bad and grab a photographers camera.

Who was that ugly fat cow he was with?

If he came after me with a camera, I would let him touch me, and then there really would be an article about him playing wheel chair basketball.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2014, 09:28 AM
A terrible human being.

WilliamTheIrish
09-19-2014, 10:10 AM
CoMo... LMAO

A quick cast.... twitch the line.... a nibble.... And SET THE HOOK on a bluegill. I mean a CoMo. A type of fish so easy to catch that you dont really need bait.

Mennonite
09-19-2014, 10:16 AM
I'm surprised that CoMo is aware of Kanye West since he and his family have been locked in their underground bunker since the Martians invaded in '38.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W6YNHq1qc44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iconic
09-19-2014, 10:19 AM
triple double, no assists

Predarat
09-19-2014, 11:33 AM
As much of an assfuck he is people will continue to pay money to go to his concerts and buy his music. He will continue to make money hand over fist.