PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who hopes we lose out?

MTG#10
09-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Just curious to know if after starting out 0-2 how many people are already on the "Suck for ________" train?

I get the mentality, I wanted to "Suck for Luck" and even though I know deep down this thing isnt going to turn around I cant bring myself to do it right now after only two games...if we lose today I'll probably be on board.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-21-2014, 10:17 AM
2-14 or 1-15 is ok. Don't want the complete embarrassment of 0-16

jd1020
09-21-2014, 10:18 AM
The team is years away from anything, especially if they keep Alex around, so I don't care if they lose out, but I know if they do they wont use the #1 pick on anything that would make a strong impact on the team.

Easy 6
09-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Losing out isnt going to bring a first round QB no matter how much people wish it to be so... so good luck with that line of thinking.

Psyko Tek
09-21-2014, 10:19 AM
but getting 1.1 twice in 3 years that's not at all embarrassing?

hope we get a better tackle this time

Sandy Vagina
09-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Win as many as possible, and deal with whatever comes next. To each his own, but I would rather not go week to week with a frown on my face when regarding football. Makes for some lousy months.. and at least being mediocre (due to schedule/injuries/etc) is better than being a humiliating, aids-infested, bottom 5 team in the League.

jd1020
09-21-2014, 10:25 AM
Win as many as possible, and deal with whatever comes next. To each his own, but I would rather not go week to week with a frown on my face when regarding football. Makes for some lousy months.. and at least being mediocre (due to schedule/injuries/etc) is better than being a humiliating, aids-infested, bottom 5 team in the League.

You always have the 49ers to put a smile on your face.

Sandy Vagina
09-21-2014, 10:25 AM
You always have the 49ers to put a smile on your face.

Minor silver lining.. and I don't see them going all the way regardless.

CaliforniaChief
09-21-2014, 10:26 AM
We are a scarred people.

No, I want wins.

Ming the Merciless
09-21-2014, 10:31 AM
Probably the same bunch of fags who wanted us to tank during the golden Cassel era

The_Hound
09-21-2014, 10:33 AM
I'll take the wins when we can get them, I just don't want to fall lower than a 10 pick. LOL

But if it was lose all season for a Luck type caliber player, I'd be okay with that too. In the 2015 draft there isn't anything like that.

DaFace
09-21-2014, 10:34 AM
This place is unbearable sometimes.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 10:36 AM
During my joint tour I was talking to a West Pointer and in the midst of our drinking he passed along part of the West Point cadet prayer that, as part of it, reminds the cadet to do the harder right than the easier wrong. There's always debate as to which is actually right and which is wrong (perspective is everything!!!) but all things being equal I think they need to lose-out and not hide it (but not admit it either) - but be like the Colts were the year they jumped from Manning to Luck. No matter what it'll land us the #1 pick, after that the other truths can be addressed; everything from out scouting crew not hitting well with those early picks, to why we don't ever draft QBs that become the likes of Manning or Brady. All the way to, when the Chiefs do it (unlike the Colts), it might cause some conversation about why/how it happens (duh!!) amongst the owners.

But the Chiefs rarely do the harder right IMO, much like the league, but that's the whole "perspective is everything" playing-out.

BossChief
09-21-2014, 10:38 AM
This is an atrocity

MTG#10
09-21-2014, 10:43 AM
This is an atrocity

My curiosity on where people stand with this team is an atrocity? I made the poll public for a reason...I want to know who's already given up and excited for the possibility of next year.

TLO
09-21-2014, 10:53 AM
Gaz did your ex.

Fairplay
09-21-2014, 10:58 AM
It really doesn't matter if we win or not today I'm apathetic to this team anymore.

Why Not?
09-21-2014, 10:59 AM
I'll just never understand wanting to lose at anything.

srvy
09-21-2014, 11:00 AM
A organization that told its coaches and players to lose is one that I would be ashamed to be a fan of.

09-21-2014, 11:03 AM
I can't actively root for my team to lose. That being said, I would never call a fan out for wanting it either because they are also wanting what could be the best for the team.

I abstain.

okcchief
09-21-2014, 11:03 AM
I'm not even worried about the first pick shit anymore. It seems like our picks are worse higher in the draft so fuck it. It will just piss us all off when they pass on a QB we want.

Fairplay
09-21-2014, 11:04 AM
Let's say we win three games this year and get the 5th pick in the draft, what did winning those three games accomplish?

Sandy Vagina
09-21-2014, 11:08 AM
Let's say we win three games this year and get the 5th pick in the draft, what did winning those three games accomplish?

Regarding players and coaches that make a lot of money... what does it do to (or say) about their character when they decide to mentally shut down and give up?

KCrockaholic
09-21-2014, 11:08 AM
We've been through this. Had the #1 pick. It doesn't end well.

Trivers
09-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Ah, the drama of Chiefsplanet.

Best free entertainment on the Net.

I sometimes wonder if anyone in the "lose is best" crowd ever played organized HS, college, or pro sports??

Currently this list is Count Zarth, Fairplay, GloryDayz, Inmem58, Rudy lost the toss, Toadkiller.

And, no, Chess does not count.

Malgordo
09-21-2014, 11:10 AM
Anybody have a link for the Packers-Lions game streaming? Packer in Minneapolis subjected to watching the Vikings get slaughtered, hoping for something more compelling.

Hammock Parties
09-21-2014, 11:11 AM
I'd lol and enjoy the #1 pick in every round, plus the smear on Alex Smith's career.

jd1020
09-21-2014, 11:13 AM
I'm really not sure of the connection between a fan rooting for a team to lose and the players quitting.

Everyone is talking like there is one.

wazu
09-21-2014, 11:13 AM
Just imagine the the linemen who will be available at #1.

wazu
09-21-2014, 11:14 AM
Terrible poll options, by the way.

tk13
09-21-2014, 11:16 AM
People have been saying this stuff since Vermeil was here. The team just needs to "bottom out" and get some high draft picks. That's how good teams do it! Everything will be fine then!

Now we sit here a decade later. Carl Peterson looks competent compared to what followed, this team has sucked for the better part of a decade. Meanwhile, good organizations like the Steelers, Ravens, Packers, Broncos, Seahawks all win without tanking every other year. But don't worry, we get that #1 pick, everything will be fixed.

jd1020
09-21-2014, 11:19 AM
People have been saying this stuff since Vermeil was here. The team just needs to "bottom out" and get some high draft picks. That's how good teams do it! Everything will be fine then!

Now we sit here a decade later. Carl Peterson looks competent compared to what followed, this team has sucked for the better part of a decade. Meanwhile, good organizations like the Steelers, Ravens, Packers, Broncos, Seahawks all win without tanking every other year. But don't worry, we get that #1 pick, everything will be fixed.

5 teams that have something in common that is not shared with the Chiefs.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 11:20 AM
Regarding players and coaches that make a lot of money... what does it do to (or say) about their character when they decide to mentally shut down and give up?

Well, if that's what they do it's obviously not good. But if they play 2nd and 3rd stringers to "get them experience and save the starters" that might be considered a long-term strategy. What is it when you pull you starter in a game that's well-in-hand? Other than the polar opposite.

Look, not only is Manning still in the league he's in our division, add to it that we 'evidently' had unimaginable salary issues with so many players, and did little in the draft and FA, it's obvious we weren't going to compete a lot this year, and perhaps not even next year.

I'd ask the team to think outside the box and they might reply with another face-palming first round draft pick and ask me if I really want them to keep trying the whole outside the box thing.

KCChiefsfan1234
09-21-2014, 11:22 AM

Exactly!

Sandy Vagina
09-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Well, if that's what they do it's obviously not good. But if they play 2nd and 3rd stringers to "get them experience and save the starters

I meant what I said with "to each his own."

Still... with KC, their backups and starters (except at QB, NT, and OLB) are really not much different in talent, lolz. They all need the snaps.

jimidollar
09-21-2014, 11:28 AM
I'd root for losses if I thought there was hope of turning the franchise around. However, we have a piss poor draft history. I don't know what it is going to take to get this thing going in the right dfirection. There is no quick fix. It' s going to take years.

tk13
09-21-2014, 11:32 AM
5 teams that have something in common that is not shared with the Chiefs.

Yeah, and not one of them spent a top 10 pick to get it. Why? Because they are competent organizations. They make good draft picks regardless of draft position.

King_Chief_Fan
09-21-2014, 11:33 AM
Loswrs root for losing

the Talking Can
09-21-2014, 11:35 AM

no, people have been saying we need to draft damn QBs, which we never do....losing is simply a means to that end, but our owners and fans are resolutely afraid of drafting QBs

we've done it the 'other' way exclusively for decades

steelers, ravens, packers and seahawks all draft QBs....which you know of course, but you need a straw man to complain about

Discuss Thrower
09-21-2014, 11:36 AM
I fail to see the point in any season that results in less than 10 wins that doesn't involve a playoff victory or rookie development.

splatbass
09-21-2014, 11:37 AM
I'll just never understand wanting to lose at anything.

Between Hawaii and the Chiefs this year is going to suck. I still hope they both win every week. I don't think a fan should ever hope their team loses.

MTG#10
09-21-2014, 11:38 AM
I'm really not sure of the connection between a fan rooting for a team to lose and the players quitting.

Everyone is talking like there is one.

Yeah Im kind of surprised that so many cant seem to differentiate between the two.

jd1020
09-21-2014, 11:39 AM
Yeah, and not one of them spent a top 10 pick to get it. Why? Because they are competent organizations. They make good draft picks regardless of draft position.

You let me know when the Chiefs have the balls to do what those teams did without being in a situation like that Colts.

TimBone
09-21-2014, 11:41 AM
I can't actively root for my team to lose. That being said, I would never call a fan out for wanting it either because they are also wanting what could be the best for the team.

I abstain.

I agree with this to an extent. I don't like that fans root against them to lose, but I can understand some of the reasoning.

Like Guru, I just can't bring myself to root against the Chiefs on Sunday.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 11:42 AM
I meant what I said with "to each his own."

Still... with KC, their backups and starters (except at QB, NT, and OLB) are really not much different in talent, lolz. They all need the snaps.

Then be smart and use this season for what it's worth, get them all snaps - a LOT of snaps... Don't miss the opportunity to make something out of a season where a SB would be the most amazing thing the world has ever seen. Who cares if the NFL front office doesn't like it, just smile and walk away if they seem mad. It's not like they can do anything about it without producing something that would indict them later on if released. If they try to fix it without idle threats they'll prolly end up fixing issues league-wide in the process, and that's prolly more important than anything else.

I thought the days of Carl being happy with 8-8 (as long as most of the 8 wins were at home) were done.

TimBone
09-21-2014, 11:43 AM
Also, Rain Man needs to give a class on how to create poll options. A lot of you are terrible at creating them.

Rasputin
09-21-2014, 11:44 AM
I don't care what draft slot we get but would be nice to draft Everett Golson to be our future quarterback. Just wishful thinking.

tk13
09-21-2014, 11:44 AM
no, people have been saying we need to draft damn QBs, which we never do....losing is simply a means to that end, but our owners and fans are resolutely afraid of drafting QBs

we've done it the 'other' way exclusively for decades

steelers, ravens, packers and seahawks all draft QBs....which you know of course, but you need a straw man to complain about

What are you talking about? I have no issue with drafting a QB in the first round. I say go for it.

This thread is specifically about tanking the rest of the season to get a top 5 pick. You can still draft a QB in the first round without tanking and losing every game. Many good organizations don't do that, I just provided an example. I think it's a cheap cop out. I don't know what you just posted has to do with any of that.

Other than it's the beginning of a dialogue with the same group of whiny babies who are constantly on a 365 day period and complain about everything. I answered the question at the top of the thread. If you think it's impossible to have success in the NFL without accumulating top 10 picks, then bring it on, and we can have a discussion about it. But you don't want to do that. You just want to complain.

bobhill
09-21-2014, 11:46 AM
This season may be in disarray, but when win, lose, or draw, I just want the Chiefs to be competitive. Hail to the :kc:

Ming the Merciless
09-21-2014, 11:46 AM
And, no, Chess does not count.

I'm not sure what this means but NO ONE ever loses on purpose in chess...

About the only thing you would ever see along those lines is a meaningless draw (tie) in a situation where the result was unimportant to the tournament......and even that is going by the wayside with some newer rules.

TL;DR

No one loses on purpose EVEN in chess

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-21-2014, 11:48 AM
Even if this team went 0-16 Clark isn't going to move off of Smith. They'd throw the blame at the foot of the injury bug.

This team is not going to draft a QB as long as the Hunt family owns the team. Just get over it.

tk13
You let me know when the Chiefs have the balls to do what those teams did without being in a situation like that Colts.

They may never do it. I agree. It obviously makes you a miserable person, maybe you need a break from football. Or you need to buy the team from the current ownership group.

jd1020
What are you talking about? I have no issue with drafting a QB in the first round. I say go for it.

This thread is specifically about tanking the rest of the season to get a top 5 pick. You can still draft a QB in the first round without tanking and losing every game. Many good organizations don't do that, I just provided an example. I think it's a cheap cop out. I don't know what you just posted has to do with any of that.

Other than the beginning of a dialogue with the same group of whiny babies who are constantly on a 365 day period and complain about everything. I answered the question at the top of the thread. If you think it's impossible to have success in the NFL without accumulating top 10 picks, then bring it on, and we can have a discussion about it. But you don't want to do that. You just want to complain.

It's pretty obvious that the only way the Chiefs will ever draft one of the best QB prospects in a given year is to be the 2011-2012 Colts and have one sitting there that is head and shoulders above any other player in the draft.

Last year was a picture perfect opportunity to do something like the Packers. Picking 23 with a mediocre QB on his last year under contract with a QB that was being touted as a #1 pick years before the draft sitting there in Teddy Bridgewater. And what did they do? They picked a guy to replace one of two pro bowlers on the team.

RippedmyFlesh
09-21-2014, 11:49 AM
#1 pick is useless because this franchise is too chicken shit to draft a qb the best thing that could happen is the team is sold moved to la and the new regime is smart enough to draft a qb
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry
09-21-2014, 11:50 AM
If it was like the 2007/2008 Chiefs were we play a bunch of young guys who have talent I don't really mind, but this is some half ass rebuild they are doing. Its like its Vermeil and Herm morphed into one with shitty results.

jd1020
09-21-2014, 11:50 AM
They may never do it. I agree. It obviously makes you a miserable person, maybe you need a break from football. Or you need to buy the team from the current ownership group.

I'm far from miserable. It's going to take a lot for the Chiefs to make me miserable, and at this point in time I'm not even sure they can. I'm so far removed from giving a **** about what they do right now that its a near impossibility.

I just sit back a laugh and hope that one day they'll get their head out of their ass. Meanwhile, I have more faith in the Cubs becoming a legit contender.

Discuss Thrower
09-21-2014, 11:51 AM
0-16 would probably force Andy Reid's retirement and might run Dorsey off so there's that silver lining.

Sandy Vagina
It's pretty obvious that the only way the Chiefs will ever draft one of the best QB prospects in a given year is to be the 2011-2012 Colts and have one sitting there that is head and shoulders above any other player in the draft.

Last year was a picture perfect opportunity to do something like the Packers. Picking 23 with a mediocre QB on his last year under contract with a QB that was being touted as a #1 pick years before the draft sitting there in Teddy Bridgewater. And what did they do? They picked a guy to replace one of two pro bowlers on the team.

They clearly just do not share your assessment on the QB.

milkman
The team is years away from anything, especially if they keep Alex around, so I don't care if they lose out, but I know if they do they wont use the #1 pick on anything that would make a strong impact on the team.

This.

This team could have the #1 pick for the next 10 years, and I expect it would make about same amount of difference that a turkey baster full of water would have on the Towering Inferno.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-21-2014, 11:53 AM
Again, it's not about Dorsey and it's not about Reid. The common denominator is the Hunt family. Mike Brown is a better NFL owner than Clark Hunt. Think about that.

If Dorsey and Reid leave he'll just pick another incompetent GM who will hire the wrong coach, or another retread coach who will be in cahoots with an incompetent GM.

MMXcalibur
09-21-2014, 11:54 AM
I can't root for the Chiefs to lose. If you have that in you, more power to ya.

Discuss Thrower
09-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Again, it's not about Dorsey and it's not about Reid. The common denominator is the Hunt family. Mike Brown is a better NFL owner than Clark Hunt. Think about that.

If Dorsey and Reid leave he'll just pick another incompetent GM who will hire the wrong coach, or another retread coach who will be in cahoots with an incompetent GM.

That's really no different than the risk in taking a 1st round QB.

The numbers say a guy will bust, but at least they tried.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 11:56 AM
This.

This team could have the #1 pick for the next 10 years, and I expect it would make about same amount of difference that a turkey baster full of water would have on the Towering Inferno.

Not that this team has the forethought, like the Colts/Skins/Etc., to tank a season when the draft would be rich with QBs. But I'm sure if the circumstances presented themselves they'd still draft a guard at #1.

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2014, 11:57 AM
Doesn't matter. Nothing changes in the short-term.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-21-2014, 11:58 AM
That's really no different than the risk in taking a 1st round QB.

The numbers say a guy will bust, but at least they tried.

The numbers say your greatest opportunity to win is to draft and develop a first round QB.

The numbers also say the Hunt family has no desire to do that. Just fill the stands and let the barbecue-stained fucks whoop it up at nine dollar beer night, brought to by Hy-Vee at Camarohead.

Discuss Thrower
09-21-2014, 11:59 AM
Not that this team has the forethought, like the Colts/Skins/Etc., to tank a season when the draft would be rich with QBs. But I'm sure if the circumstances presented themselves they'd still draft a guard at #1.

Even Dorsey couldn't justify taking a guard #1 overall.

jd1020
09-21-2014, 12:00 PM
They clearly just do not share your assessment on the QB.

Or the assessment of 31 other teams in the league.

Discuss Thrower
09-21-2014, 12:01 PM
The numbers say your greatest opportunity to win is to draft and develop a first round QB.

The numbers also say the Hunt family has no desire to do that. Just fill the stands and let the barbecue-stained fucks whoop it up at nine dollar beer night, brought to by Hy-Vee at Camarohead.

Not disputing that.

But the odds of a 1st round pick in GENERAL flaming out is better than the odds of one being a great player.

Still have to take the chance though.

Fairplay
09-21-2014, 12:02 PM
#1 pick is useless because this franchise is too chicken shit to draft a qb the best thing that could happen is the team is sold moved to la and the new regime is smart enough to draft a qb
Posted via Mobile Device

Get the number one pick so we can watch it get screwed up again.

Go Chiefs !

the Talking Can
09-21-2014, 12:02 PM
and for the vast majority of our lives, the Chiefs have strived for 8-8 rather than 2-14 seasons...we've only ever 2-3 actively embraced the suck

it would be insane to suggest that the rare seasons where we end up losing 12+ games are proof of anything other than we aren't doing it often enough

Sandy Vagina
09-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Or the assessment of 31 other teams in the league.

hehe... well, too bad for you, the KC assessment is the one that counts here.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 12:04 PM

Be careful with such truths, the self-proclaimed intellectual highbrow crowd will be brutal in their defense of their daddy - all the while with weak opinions and points.

ChiefsCountry
09-21-2014, 12:04 PM
and for the vast majority of our lives, the Chiefs have strived for 8-8 rather than 2-14 seasons...we've only ever 2-3 actively embraced the suck

it would be insane to suggest that the rare seasons where we end up losing 12+ games are proof of anything other than we aren't doing it often enough

Pretty much just the 2007 and 2008 seasons when Herm went into full rebuild mode. And our best talent still came from that time frame.......

jd1020
09-21-2014, 12:06 PM
hehe... well, too bad for you, the KC assessment is the one that counts here.

And it counts for shit.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 12:07 PM
Even Dorsey couldn't justify taking a guard #1 overall.

I wish that were true, but sadly nothing would surprise me. And after not being surprised, I'd be even less astonished to find out that the Guard they pick doesn't turn out to be the best in the league after 3-4 seasons.

But you might be right, so they'll play it safe and go with a tackle...

Discuss Thrower
09-21-2014, 12:09 PM
I wish that were true, but sadly nothing would surprise me. And after not being surprised, I'd be even less astonished to find out that the Guard they pick doesn't turn out to be the best in the league after 3-4 seasons.

But you might be right, so they'll play it safe and go with a tackle...

Corner, safety or OLB.

kysirsoze
09-21-2014, 12:10 PM
There can and probably will come a time when I start rooting for draft position instead of wins. This is not that time.

Ragged Robin
09-21-2014, 12:15 PM
i'm tired of losing, no thanks

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 12:19 PM
i'm tired of losing, no thanks

Glad you got that on the record... But think about the harder right (for the fans)... Manning prolly has 1, maybe 2, year(s) left in his career, the team might (might!!!!) have cap issues at that point (but I'm sure they'll figure it out unlike us), but we could be ready to go then.

Wait, we're the Chiefs, Hunt needs to think about it a little longer, ask him in 2017. Hell he's not at the point where's he's even angered by any of this, maybe 2020...

Discuss Thrower
09-21-2014, 12:21 PM
Glad you got that on the record... But think about the harder right (for the fans)... Manning prolly has 1, maybe 2, year(s) left in his career, the team might (might!!!!) have cap issues at that point (but I'm sure they'll figure it out unlike us), but we could be ready to go then.

Wait, we're the Chiefs, Hunt needs to think about it a little longer, ask him in 2017. Hell he's not at the point where's he's even angered by any of this, maybe 2020...

You're right on 2017. The players KC needs to have to make a postseason run are still in college.

Of course 2017 is the optimistic guess. Odds are it'll be 2019-2020 until the team is built correctly.

Ragged Robin
09-21-2014, 12:27 PM

I'm not as convinced a top 10 Dorsey pick at this point would make a big impact on the team morseo than a 20+ pick would. I also don't think Denver will be completely hopeless without Manning, Osweiler has looked pretty consistently solid in the preseason. AFCW will be pretty damn competitive over the next half decade with or without Manning

BWillie
09-21-2014, 12:29 PM
Losing out isnt going to bring a first round QB no matter how much people wish it to be so... so good luck with that line of thinking.

Exactly. There is zero chance this franchise picks a QB, even before Rd 3. And those of you that want the Chiefs to draft a QB want to draft fucking Mariota. Look, you are stuck with Alex Smiff for at least 3 more years. Get used to it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2014, 12:31 PM
No meaningful wins until 1st RD QB.

That is the gauntlet, love it or leave it.

notorious
09-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Why get the #1 when we are going to pick another Fisher?

BigCatDaddy
09-21-2014, 12:34 PM
I want us to win out, but the reality of the situation if once you reach 0-4 you might as well lose out. That is if your goal is to be an elite team in the near future. If your goal if to have smile on your face, enjoy some BBQ, and be happy to not be the laughing stock you may think differently.

ILChief
09-21-2014, 12:38 PM
I think there is a point in the season where it is a good idea but after two games is way too early

Chief Roundup
09-21-2014, 12:52 PM
poll options suck.
I don't want us to lose all of our games. But it doesn't take away that a person is a fan just for wanting the #1 overall pick.

Fairplay
09-21-2014, 12:53 PM

It's a safe pick.

Chief Roundup
09-21-2014, 01:00 PM

So we could trade down and get more picks.

Chief Roundup
09-21-2014, 01:01 PM
It's a safe pick.

Fisher was not the "safe pick".

BlackHelicopters
09-21-2014, 01:02 PM
It's a process

kccrow
09-21-2014, 01:05 PM
You play to win the game... I don't get this loser mentality. I watch to see KC win as many as they can. You don't have to lose out to get impact players. You don't have to lose out to get a QB. All you need is a GM that knows what the fuck he is doing and a scouting department that gets it right more often than not.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 01:05 PM
I'm not as convinced a top 10 Dorsey pick at this point would make a big impact on the team morseo than a 20+ pick would. I also don't think Denver will be completely hopeless without Manning, Osweiler has looked pretty consistently solid in the preseason. AFCW will be pretty damn competitive over the next half decade with or without Manning

You can always count on the vast majority of the league being a few steps ahead of the Chiefs. When you have an absentee owner, the tone is set for the rest of the team to have absentee concerns.

Eleazar
09-21-2014, 01:07 PM
The Gaz option should end with "then I kissed her and begged her to stay"

notorious
09-21-2014, 01:08 PM

I wish.

If you have the #1 and there is a great QB there, you take him. If there isn't, nobody will want to trade up.

Cursed we are.

sd4chiefs
09-21-2014, 01:09 PM
It really doesn't matter if we win or not today I'm apathetic to this team anymore.

This.

New World Order
09-21-2014, 01:09 PM
I want to lose out.

That should be obvious.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 01:25 PM
I wish.

If you have the #1 and there is a great QB there, you take him. If there isn't, nobody will want to trade up.

Cursed we are.

THAT'S why we need to be in the window of "great QBs in the draft" - it's not like the next Manning FA prospect won't pull another "Payton Manning" on the Chiefs front office and tell them, again, "don't call me, I'll call you" and go to a team committed to winning. The bottom line is the only way this team is going to get a Manning is to draft one and force him into service for our cause, the other options are a low percentage shot at best. Even then we could see THAT QB the goes Eli Manning on us and makes it very clear he wants a trade, and we WON'T get who the Chargers got out of the deal.

It is what it is, and we have to work it as such and NOT think it's something else. This team has real credibility issues in its front office and they need to both work on the the root cause of those issues while not playing nice and getting the right people in here to coach the indentured servants we force into service.

Fairplay
09-21-2014, 01:30 PM

That is an option to trade down for more picks and load up I could see that.

Saulbadguy
09-21-2014, 01:37 PM
I don't want them to lose every single game - just lose enough to get the #1 pick.

Also, please lose in a comical, amusing fashion.

Eleazar
09-21-2014, 01:40 PM

Precisely... The team doesn't need a #1 overall pick again, it needs to be run well over a period of several years. Teams that are run well don't have rebuilds or years where they tank.

RealSNR
09-21-2014, 01:48 PM
The Chiefs will be bad enough to get a fairly decent draft slot.

I'll root for them to win. We're not trying to clean house of our GM, HC, and QB. But I'm not holding my breath for any of their upcoming games, including this one against the Dolphins.

We're capable of getting blown out of any game.

Discuss Thrower
09-21-2014, 01:49 PM
The Chiefs will be bad enough to get a fairly decent draft slot.

I'll root for them to win. We're not trying to clean house of our GM, HC, and QB. But I'm not holding my breath for any of their upcoming games, including this one against the Dolphins.

We're capable of getting blown out of any game.

Most likely today. Mike Wallace and company are going to rape the Berry-less secondary.

ClevelandBronco
09-21-2014, 01:52 PM
I'm good with the Chiefs going 0-16. Can't figure out why most of you would be.

Ming the Merciless
09-21-2014, 01:52 PM
If rooting for them won't change the outcome....

then why NOT root for them to win?

Pussy ass bitches, why would you watch a game and want them to lose when we will be drafting the same regardless.....

I wanna beat the broncos.

I wanna crush the fade.

I want to take other teams out of the playoffs.

I demand blood.

Ming the Merciless
09-21-2014, 01:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EvbcI.jpg

If you really watch a chiefs raiders or chiefs broncos game and root for the chiefs to lose you are a ****ing virgin windowlicker that deserves the deepest rape from a spiny red lion cock with reverse hook barbs on the big red tip

RealSNR
09-21-2014, 01:54 PM

The rebuild after Vermeil was absolutely necessary.

What the fuck were we supposed to do? Jared Allen fucking hated Carl and wanted out. Tony Gonzalez was just sick of losing and wanted out. Our HOF offensive line were all about to retire. We had no good players on defense, an aging and feeble QB, and dick else. Derrick Johnson wasn't even that good.

All we fucking had was Larry Johnson, Dustin Colquitt (LMAO), and an unproven Dwayne Bowe and Tamba Hali.

Yeah, I'd say knocking that shit down was the way to go.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 02:02 PM
I don't want them to lose every single game - just lose enough to get the #1 pick.

Also, please lose in a comical, amusing fashion.

Bring shame on the owning family and they're doing what we need... At some point that family has to have some pride-over-profit (maybe not!!!), and that needs to be a goal.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2014, 02:04 PM
Please sell franchise.

ClevelandBronco
09-21-2014, 02:05 PM
Please sell franchise.

San Antonio Jefes. It could work.

jd1020
09-21-2014, 02:09 PM
If you really watch a chiefs raiders or chiefs broncos game and root for the chiefs to lose you are a ****ing virgin windowlicker that deserves the deepest rape from a spiny red lion cock with reverse hook barbs on the big red tip

When it comes to the Chiefs vs Broncos, you dont have to root for them to lose.

Fairplay
09-21-2014, 02:14 PM

Had to laugh, one of those laughs where it's funny but you notice a tear swelling up at the same time.

HonestChieffan
09-21-2014, 02:21 PM
If we had Luck we would still suck. Stupid idea that comes up every year.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 02:24 PM
Please sell franchise.

If you had a deal that guaranteed you $60M a year, on TOP of what you have already make, and this freebe gig allowed you into the circles of NFL ownership, would you sell? He doesn't need the money and his other life is one that makes him rich (along with Daddy's connections that helped him along), so he's a lucky trust-fund kid, he was bequeathed an unbelievable pussy-wagon. THIS gig gives him a HUGE weekly allowance, and membership into a club that makes him a rock star - he prolly downs little blue pills by the handful... He sure as hell doesn't waste his time thinking football, winning, and things other than treading water as an NFL owner! Yeah, this boring fuck ain't selling, this is the only thing about any Hunt that makes their lives not-boring. We're stuck with the Hunts...

Molitoth
09-21-2014, 02:58 PM
I want this team to win out.

With Alex smith stuck here at qb for another 4 years, and Dorsey's shitty draft picks, losing is not going to bring anything positive.

Ming the Merciless
09-21-2014, 03:00 PM

exactly

so anyone that does deserves to be raped by a pride of starving lions

male and female

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 03:01 PM
I want this team to win out.

With Alex smith stuck here at qb for another 4 years, and Dorsey's shitty draft picks, losing is not going to bring anything positive.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/SYsyO_tGmJnnfwNZ7tR0Yw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQyMTtweG9mZj01MDtweW9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz03NDk-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/1389e7ea819f4520210f6a7067007c00.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2014, 03:19 PM
If you had a deal that guaranteed you $60M a year, on TOP of what you have already make, and this freebe gig allowed you into the circles of NFL ownership, would you sell? He doesn't need the money and his other life is one that makes him rich (along with Daddy's connections that helped him along), so he's a lucky trust-fund kid, he was bequeathed an unbelievable pussy-wagon. THIS gig gives him a HUGE weekly allowance, and membership into a club that makes him a rock star - he prolly downs little blue pills by the handful... He sure as hell doesn't waste his time thinking football, winning, and things other than treading water as an NFL owner! Yeah, this boring fuck ain't selling, this is the only thing about any Hunt that makes their lives not-boring. We're stuck with the Hunts...

I don't man, pussy-boy tends to get real uptight when banners start flying and PR is less than gleaming.
My dream is that Sporting continues to assclown Dallas FC, the Chiefs continue to assclown themselves in to another round of banners and worse, and Clark finally says, "you know what; fuck Kansas City".
Pulls out, and sells local franchise to local ownership.

Just a dream, but then again people 'round here dream about taking 1st round QB's.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2014, 03:22 PM
Damn, can't rely on the gay fish to do shit.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 03:29 PM
I don't man, pussy-boy tends to get real uptight when banners start flying and PR is less than gleaming.
My dream is that Sporting continues to assclown Dallas FC, the Chiefs continue to assclown themselves in to another round of banners and worse, and Clark finally says, "you know what; fuck Kansas City".
Pulls out, and sells local franchise to local ownership.

Just a dream, but then again people 'round here dream about taking 1st round QB's.

I think the Hunt's know they're all but hated in this town, but the Hunt's accountant knows how to get to him before he does anything fiscally stupid like sell. He's reminded that he can jet to Fiji with scores of whores, and gets high profile trips to meetings dealing with the #1 sport in America. Once reminded, he does something goofy like hire another has-been hack, allows another 5-year plan, and says this is all he can do to fix things from his level. While all the while never understanding that he'd have to be around, or in touch enough, to make those changes make a difference.

But alas, in a small market town, having a team is all that matters, so it is what it is...

And I've seen very little chatter about flying banners. Perhaps sound advice, but sound or not it will result in more years of fail.

Iowanian
09-21-2014, 03:30 PM
Lose out?

The only thing I hope is that anyone who wants the Chiefs to lose out in week 3 fucks off.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Lose out?

The only thing I hope is that anyone who wants the Chiefs to lose out in week 3 fucks off.

What, exactly, does "fucks off" mean?

SAUTO
09-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Lose out?

Agreed
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
09-21-2014, 03:40 PM
What, exactly, does "****s off" mean?

I don't know. I'm an artist, sometimes I just close my eyes and the paint puts itself on the canvas. Doesn't always make sense, but sometimes it's beautiful....like firm, bronze, glistening breasts in the twighlight.

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 03:42 PM
I don't know. I'm an artist, sometimes I just close my eyes and the paint puts itself on the canvas. Doesn't always make sense, but sometimes it's beautiful....like firm, bronze, glistening breasts in the twighlight.

Like: ?????

http://www.thecandidforum.com/attachments/122667d1347647327-chr07152.jpg

Fairplay
09-21-2014, 03:45 PM
Any can't miss QB's in next years draft by the way?

jd1020
Any can't miss QB's in next years draft by the way?

Not for the Chiefs.

Iowanian
Kind of like that except sometimes milkman is right and what could be awesome, is like that photo only a scrotum is hanging out of the skirt.

I'll try harder.

Fairplay
09-21-2014, 03:47 PM
Any can't miss WR's in the draft next year by the way?

CallMeSquidwad
09-21-2014, 03:54 PM
Should be banned for this ****ing pathetic ass thread. I hope you shitty ass fans move to San Antonio and become Raiders fans you ****in tools, this teams showin some heart like some of us knew they had (and all of us should have seen last week).nlm

jd1020
09-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Should be banned for this ****ing pathetic ass thread. I hope you shitty ass fans move to San Antonio and become Raiders fans you ****in tools, this teams showin some heart like some of us knew they had (and all of us should have seen last week).nlm

I dont get it.

Iowanian
09-21-2014, 03:56 PM
squid.....your mother. marital acts. you. she. do it.

CallMeSquidwad
09-21-2014, 03:59 PM
I dont get it.

congrats :thumb:

CallMeSquidwad
09-21-2014, 03:59 PM
squid.....your mother. marital acts. you. she. do it.

already married daddy.

Iowanian
09-21-2014, 04:00 PM
smith had open options if he doesn't freak out.

Iowanian
09-21-2014, 04:01 PM
already married daddy.

in Iowa, I think you're allowed to call your husband whatever you want to.

Easy 6
09-21-2014, 04:02 PM
Pest, Saul Bad, Red... very disappointed in you, fella's.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2014, 04:04 PM
Assholes can't even lose right.

Rasputin
09-21-2014, 04:06 PM

Knowing they wont draft a first round quarterback wont make me stop wanting or wishing they would. It's the only thing to hope for if we wont ever win a playoff game this way.

Easy 6
09-21-2014, 04:08 PM
Knowing they wont draft a first round quarterback wont make me stop wanting or wishing they would. It's the only thing to hope for if we wont ever win a playoff game this way.

"They've got us surrounded, the poor bastards"

Why Not?
09-21-2014, 04:23 PM
Between Hawaii and the Chiefs this year is going to suck. I still hope they both win every week. I don't think a fan should ever hope their team loses.

Yep. I'm going to the Hawaii and Chiefs back to back in San Diego this year. I think they will both have 1 win a piece, and I will cheer my ass off anyway

jd1020
09-21-2014, 05:25 PM
CHIEFS WIN!!! FUCK ALL OF YOU DUMBASSES FOR HOPING THEY LOSE OUT!!!!

Iowanian
09-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Hey those that want to lose out.

F YOU right in the P

GloryDayz
09-21-2014, 05:34 PM
Hey those that want to lose out.

F YOU right in the P

NTTAWWT....

MTG#10
09-21-2014, 06:02 PM
CHIEFS WIN!!! FUCK ALL OF YOU DUMBASSES FOR HOPING THEY LOSE OUT!!!!

LMAO