PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kudos to the Kansas City Chiefs

In58men
09-21-2014, 08:37 PM
Great game by the everyone today. Knile Davis stepped up big time and was a beast. He has a bright future ahead of him. Alex Smith played very well today, but we have a LONG ways to go. This offensive line is horrid and we know this, Alex Smith needs to learn to compete in tough situations when the pressure is on. He needs to learn to run out to the side or throw the ball away. There was some plays that nothing could have been done, a sack was the only option for us. Fellas, we have a long season ahead of us. I'm not excited about the rest of the season one bit. Im going to enjoy this win, but not get ahead of myself. BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHIEFS.

Goodnight and God bless.

TLO
09-21-2014, 08:38 PM
Goodnight Inmem.

Goodnight ChiefsPlanet.

TimBone
09-21-2014, 08:38 PM
Way to make a reasonable post. Keep it up.

Sandy Vagina
09-21-2014, 08:41 PM
Glad you took your happy pills.

The_Hound
09-21-2014, 08:43 PM
wins don't come easy, enjoy them when you can get em.

Saccopoo
09-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Way to make a reasonable post. Keep it up.

He's a bandwagonner.

Jumps right on when they win.

He's just like those ex-49er now Chief fans that came over here when the Chiefs signed Smith. Just like 'em.

Hammock Parties
09-21-2014, 09:28 PM
10 demerits

The_Hound
09-21-2014, 09:29 PM
He's a bandwagonner.

Jumps right on when they win.

He's just like those ex-49er now Chief fans that came over here when he signed. Just like 'em.

wtf? why would anyone do that?
i wish i could jump ship.

rocknrolla
09-21-2014, 09:30 PM
Great game by the everyone today. Knile Davis stepped up big time and was a beast. He has a bright future ahead of him. Alex Smith played very well today, but we have a LONG ways to go. This offensive line is horrid and we know this, Alex Smith needs to learn to compete in tough situations when the pressure is on. He needs to learn to run out to the side or throw the ball away. There was some plays that nothing could have been done, a sack was the only option for us. Fellas, we have a long season ahead of us. I'm not excited about the rest of the season one bit. Im going to enjoy this win, but not get ahead of myself. BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHIEFS.

Goodnight and God bless.

You are one bi polar mother f***er!

Sassy Squatch
09-21-2014, 09:31 PM
Nah, you and Clay can fuck right off.

Ming the Merciless
09-21-2014, 09:32 PM
I wish I could tuck you in and fold the blankies under you like a little douche burrito

Hammock Parties
09-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Nah, you and Clay can fuck right off.

hey hey heeeeeey

Don't drag me into this. I'm enjoying this win.

After all, they are so few.

TimBone
09-21-2014, 09:44 PM
I wish I could tuck you in and fold the blankies under you like a little douche burrito

ROFL

The_Hound
09-21-2014, 09:45 PM

maybe flip him over and make him bite a pillow.

lewdog
09-21-2014, 09:45 PM
How is Pawnmower in the red? Dude is in your face funny.

TimBone
09-21-2014, 09:46 PM

I wondered that the other day. I assume it's DC related.

Hammock Parties
I dunno but I just hit him with a great big green rep dick

lets get him in the greeeeeen!

beach tribe
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/sunglasses_zpsafba3d70.gif (http://s254.photobucket.com/user/bbeal29/media/sunglasses_zpsafba3d70.gif.html)

beach tribe
09-21-2014, 09:47 PM

ROFL

Sassy Squatch
09-21-2014, 09:48 PM
Pretty sure a mod bottomed him out.

lewdog
09-21-2014, 09:49 PM
I wondered that the other day. I assume it's DC related.

Could be. All of them should be in red over there.

I greened Pawn though....he fucking owns!

lcarus
09-21-2014, 09:49 PM
We're gonna beat New England next Monday night too. So ya know...get ready for that.

TimBone
09-21-2014, 09:57 PM

I greened Pawn though....he fucking owns!

I would do the same, but I just green splooged him yesterday.

beach tribe
09-21-2014, 10:01 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/stone-cold-o_zpsc6f13f8e.gif (http://s254.photobucket.com/user/bbeal29/media/stone-cold-o_zpsc6f13f8e.gif.html)

Mr. Flopnuts
09-21-2014, 10:04 PM

ROFL This was funny enough that I restored your rep. I didn't bottom it out, but there were multiple complaints that led to it. If the complaints come back, I don't really give a shit. Rep is stupid anyways, but I can't promise another mod won't do it again. Just a fair heads up bruh.

Hammock Parties
09-21-2014, 10:05 PM
We're gonna beat New England next Monday night too. So ya know...get ready for that.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/PT6F/hope-it-is-the-quintessential-human-delusion-simultaneously-the-source-of-your-greatest-strength-and-your-greatest-weakness-the-architect-of-the-matrix/image.jpg

Ming the Merciless
09-21-2014, 10:06 PM

I greened Pawn though....he ****ing owns!

I appreciate the thought very much fellas,

I always liked you too as a poster Lew...

My account was messed up by a mod a couple years ago..I actually left the planet over it....but then I ended up missing you all, and now I really dont care if I am perma red.

When my account was 'natural' I used to be in the top 25-50 of 'green'

I think most people know I am just tryting to get a laugh, heck you should see all my 'green rep' i get constantly...but my rep thingy is permanently disabled...

I am not complaining though...I had a year to think about it...and I really dont care what a certain mod does. They cant intimidate me from being here... They only did it because they lost a verbal tussle with me, and were flexing their small cock anyway.

Ming the Merciless
09-21-2014, 10:07 PM
ROFL This was funny enough that I restored your rep. I didn't bottom it out, but there were multiple complaints that led to it. If the complaints come back, I don't really give a shit. Rep is stupid anyways, but I can't promise another mod won't do it again. Just a fair heads up bruh.

I appreciate it, but you and I both know I didnt do anything more than other people did.

one look at my rep history will tell you this.

In fact I am 100% sure I did WAY LESS

the only people who complained were those who had a personal beef with me

and furthermore some of that was flat out lies

If you wanna keep it red, thats on you.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-21-2014, 10:09 PM
I appreciate it, but you and I both know I didnt do anything more than other people did.

Wasn't me to start, and won't be me if it does happen again. Just trying to cover my ass if another mod makes a call. Honestly, just between you and me and whoever reads this thread I thought the whole thing was fucking hilarious. Not what happened to you, but what inspired it if you will. Watching grown ass men file rep reports is one of the highlights of the job for me. ;)

beach tribe
09-21-2014, 10:10 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/PT6F/hope-it-is-the-quintessential-human-delusion-simultaneously-the-source-of-your-greatest-strength-and-your-greatest-weakness-the-architect-of-the-matrix/image.jpg

Is this cross thread humor??

Mr. Flopnuts
09-21-2014, 10:11 PM
And honestly I didn't even need to research it. Tons and tons of flame rep wars have happened on this site. The same mod did it to Bugeater too. He had his reasons, I can't talk shit about it. I just personally never found enough inspiration to spend any time with it.

Ming the Merciless
09-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Wasn't me to start,

Oh shit dude , I absolutely KNOW that.

And thats why I didnt come to you and ask for it to be restored, ever.

In fact youre seriously one of the reasons I came back here.

Youre a ****ign hero in my eyes. I cant fathom dealing with the complaints and whatnot. I think you do a kick ass job!

If I came off like I meant YOU had anything to do with it, shit, I 100% did not...

I never wanted any of this petty quabble to come to light, but it bugged the hell out of me when it happened....

Anyhow, thanks for restoring my shit man! I think if you look through my history you will see I never abused anything.

BeeHo
09-21-2014, 10:18 PM
if you're under duress, blink twice.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-21-2014, 10:18 PM
Oh shit dude , I absolutely KNOW that.

And thats why I didnt come to you and ask for it to be restored, ever.

In fact youre seriously one of the reasons I came back here.

Youre a ****ign hero in my eyes. I cant fathom dealing with the complaints and whatnot. I think you do a kick ass job!

If I came off like I meant YOU had anything to do with it, shit, I 100% did not...

I never wanted any of this petty quabble to come to light, but it bugged the hell out of me when it happened....

Anyhow, thanks for restoring my shit man! I think if you look through my history you will see I never abused anything.

Well, you just made me blush. Thank you though, because I fucking missed you while you were gone. I know all of that though, regarding what led up to the bottomed out rep. We've had FAR worse flame wars than yours, and frankly, we used to encourage them for the lulz. That's why Bugeater was so pissed. You're golden around here bro. I'm glad you're back, and you belong in the green. All is well! :toast:

MotherfuckerJones
09-21-2014, 10:19 PM
Ya keep winning and fuck up a chance to draft a QB. It's what KC does

beach tribe
09-21-2014, 10:24 PM
Ya keep winning and **** up a chance to draft a QB. It's what KC does

LOL.

You think we'd draft a QB.

MotherfuckerJones
09-21-2014, 10:35 PM
LOL.

You think we'd draft a QB.

We will sooner or later

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2014, 11:12 PM

Irony.

Don't you hope the Chiefs tank so they draft a QB?

Hammock Parties
09-21-2014, 11:16 PM
Irony.

Don't you hope the Chiefs tank so they draft a QB?

I have that picture in a frame on my wall, I stare at it constantly.

In58men
09-22-2014, 11:42 AM
You are one bi polar mother f***er!

Not at all, just not blowing my wad like everybody else. If you think my thoughts about Alex Smith has changed you're dead wrong. His happy feet and scared tactics will be the reason why we can't move the sticks.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2014, 11:51 AM
10 demerits

wtf? why would anyone do that?
i wish i could jump ship.

ROFL

Yep. As I said yesterday, motherfuckers can't even lose right. Oh well.

Not at all, just not blowing my wad like everybody else. If you think my thoughts about Alex Smith has changed you're dead wrong. His happy feet and scared tactics will be the reason why we can't move the sticks.

I see what u did thar...LMAO

lcarus
09-22-2014, 12:12 PM

We don't have to have a top 5 pick to draft a good QB.

Strongside
09-22-2014, 12:14 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1086998/wilsongf.gif

Mav
09-22-2014, 01:51 PM

and furthermore some of that was flat out lies

You constantly neg repped me. I never complained about it though. Glad you got your power back.

DenverChief
09-22-2014, 01:57 PM
I was really impressed with 5 touchdowns and no FG's. They really wanted the endzone

DeathByArrows
09-22-2014, 03:06 PM
We will sooner or later

Not with Big Red running the show. Lineman after lineman, he's not going to change who he is. 10+ year of history with Philadelphia to back it all up.

Mav
09-22-2014, 05:10 PM
Not with Big Red running the show. Lineman after lineman, he's not going to change who he is. 10+ year of history with Philadelphia to back it all up.
He did draft maclin in the first..... .That's ask I got

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2014, 05:16 PM
You constantly

constantly?

You do realize how many times I could have negged you, if I wanted to do it constantly right?

I will go back and count, but I most certainly didn't neg you 'constantly' and I am sure there was some back and forth and it wasn't one-sided

Mav
09-22-2014, 05:18 PM
constantly?

You do realize how many times I could have negged you, if I wanted to do it constantly right?

I will go back and count, but I most certainly didn't neg you 'constantly' and I am sure there was some back and forth and it wasn't one-sided
My recollection, is my own. I can not be bothered with facts. It was probably more occasionally. But whatever. I didn't care then, I wouldn't care now. Wuv you

notes: Not that it matters, again, I don't care, you neg repped me 14 times my first week here.

14!!!

LMAO

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2014, 05:24 PM
I gave you about 5 red and one 1 green per month, for about 7 months

roughly 35 red, 5 green over 7 months

on average 1 neeg per week roughly, with a few green sprinkled in

I couldve negged you literally hundreds of times and never given you any green if your claims were true

* and you negged me quite a bit during that time too, at least 20-30 times, along with green