PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet I would like to apologize.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Some here will immediately dismiss me as trolling again by apologizing. While I want to stress that you couldn't be more wrong, I understand the presupposition.

As many here know, I like to troll. Not troll to take over a thread or have a negative effect on the board, but for humor purposes. While I've gotten in a few spats here, I genuinely like 99 percent of all the posters. This will always be my favorite message board, football aside.

Last Saturday night/Sunday morning, I made a post in the Adrian Peterson thread that was my pathetic attempt at trolling. It wasn't funny, and it was unacceptable. To be frank, the Coors I was enjoying didn't help my judgment call, but I'm not here to make excuses. I made the post in an attempt to highlight a point, and failed miserably. For those who haven't seen it, I essentially made a joke about knowing a guy who molested his child every time he came home with a bad grade. I made the jab to try and show how ridiculous I thought it was that people were saying "AP might have gone too far, but if that type of punishment is effective, I'm not against it". Instead of me proving a point, it led to immediate outrage (rightfully so) and disdain.

I've refrained from posting lately simply because I was ashamed reading the quote. Contrary to what it may seem, I'm not a bad guy. I love pushing the envelope, and sometimes I go too far. This time is the case, and I've certainly done a lot of looking in the mirror since last weekend. I will continue to avoid posting, but will continue to read and enjoy everybody. I promise to not make a mult account, and will hopefully post again in the future (with a bit more self-control).

To SR, Timbone, Clay, Jason, and the many others I've had the pleasure of conversing with around here, thanks for all the interesting threads. I've loved them all.

Saulbadguy
09-22-2014, 04:47 PM
I have no idea who you are.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 04:48 PM
Most people don't, and that's probably a good thing. This thread is more so intended for those in the AP thread.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2014, 04:48 PM

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 04:49 PM
I started the Eric Fisher thread. You are Clay. You are having a bad week because Alex Smith had a good game.

ShowtimeSBMVP

KC Hawks
Eric Fisher.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 04:50 PM
Believe it or not, this is going a hell of a lot better than I expected when I drew it all up in my mind.

-King-
HOW DARE YOU?

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT?

Lonewolf Ed
I think I know where you went wrong. You mentioned "Coors" and "enjoying" in the same sentence. My good man, take it from one with a possibly short time left on this earth, life is too short and precious to drink cheap, crappy beer! Seek out Samuel Adams Octoberfest, Carlsberg, a good nut brown ale, or if you get really adventurous, try Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout.

Enjoy your evening and live well!

Hog's Gone Fishin
So, you're leaving forever :thumb:

Oh , and you should PM bob dole your apologies.

Hammock Parties
I started the Eric Fisher thread. You are Clay. You are having a bad week because Alex Smith had a good game.

rico
09-22-2014, 04:52 PM
I'm confused....I have no idea who you are... ???

Why Not?
09-22-2014, 04:52 PM
I was a part of that thread and appreciate this thread. While what you said was beyond moronic, it's very big of you to apologize again in this type of sincere manner. Not that individual validation is what your after but consider me as accepting your apology. Time to move on.

Bwana
09-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Oh I do know who you are and the only thing I have to say is WTF were you doing drinking COORS!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Was this man 400 pounds?

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2014, 05:01 PM
Some here will immediately dismiss me as trolling again by apologizing. While I want to stress that you couldn't be more wrong, I understand the presupposition.

As many here know, I like to troll. Not troll to take over a thread or have a negative effect on the board,

No we're not wrong

you're a troll

trolls are negative, and all about hijacking threads

go away

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 05:02 PM
No we're not wrong

you're a troll

go away
Good to see you got your rep back up friend. I'm rooting for ya buddy.

Easy 6
09-22-2014, 05:02 PM

Best av on the board, Saul.

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2014, 05:03 PM

Thanks,

hows the torn sphincter healing up, muchacho?

SAUTO
09-22-2014, 05:03 PM

As many here know, I like to troll. Not troll to take over a thread or have a negative effect on the board, but for humor purposes. While I've gotten in a few spats here, I genuinely like 99 percent of all the posters. This will always be my favorite message board, football aside.

Last Saturday night/Sunday morning, I made a post in the Adrian Peterson thread that was my pathetic attempt at trolling. It wasn't funny, and it was unacceptable. To be frank, the Coors I was enjoying didn't help my judgment call, but I'm not here to make excuses. I made the post in an attempt to highlight a point, and failed miserably. For those who haven't seen it, I essentially made a joke about knowing a guy who molested his child every time he came home with a bad grade. I made the jab to try and show how ridiculous I thought it was that people were saying "AP might have gone too far, but if that type of punishment is effective, I'm not against it". Instead of me proving a point, it led to immediate outrage (rightfully so) and disdain.

I've refrained from posting lately simply because I was ashamed reading the quote. Contrary to what it may seem, I'm not a bad guy. I love pushing the envelope, and sometimes I go too far. This time is the case, and I've certainly done a lot of looking in the mirror since last weekend. I will continue to avoid posting, but will continue to read and enjoy everybody. I promise to not make a mult account, and will hopefully post again in the future (with a bit more self-control).

To SR, Timbone, Clay, Jason, and the many others I've had the pleasure of conversing with around here, thanks for all the interesting threads. I've loved them all.

Dude, it was pretty obvious you were kidding. Keep posting. Hootie (one of the main complainers) has been banned multiple times. Clay too. Saccoshit is a dipshit.

People have said much worse and been serious about it. Fuck them, if there was an issue a mod would have let you know.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
09-22-2014, 05:04 PM
No we're not wrong

you're a troll

go away
He's not really a troll although he trolls sometimes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2014, 05:04 PM
"YOURE ALL WRONG IM NOT A TROLL"

"I JUST LIKE TO TROLL ALOT"

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Dude, it was pretty obvious you were kidding. Keep posting. Hootie (one of the main complainers) has been banned multiple times. Clay too. Saccoshit is a dipshit.

People have said much worse and been serious about it. **** them, if there was an issue a mod would have let you know.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks dude. Check your PM's here in a sec, I have an unrelated question for you.

To Pawnmower, my sphincter resembles the sleeve of a wizard. I've never hidden that.

SAUTO
Was this man 400 pounds?

Lol you hit my point on its head
Posted via Mobile Device

Just Passin' By
He's not really a troll although he trolls sometimes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, he's really a troll. He admits it.

tooge
09-22-2014, 05:07 PM
Since when can n00bs start threads

SAUTO
09-22-2014, 05:07 PM
"YOURE ALL WRONG IM NOT A TROLL"

"I JUST LIKE TO TROLL ALOT"

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2014, 05:08 PM
To Pawnmower, my sphincter resembles the sleeve of a wizard. I've never hidden that.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZVRV0Nww8R4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave
09-22-2014, 05:08 PM

When the hell did THAT happen?

Oh, and I don't know who you are.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 05:10 PM
Yes, he's really a troll. He admits it.
I'm a troll in a sense that I occasionally troll to humor myself. For instance, a guy posted a "history" thread, and I posted a bunch of erroneous historical facts that weren't facts at all. A few people thought I was being serious and set me straight. I laughed, others laughed, and nobody was hurt.

Most people hear troll and assume it has to be some guy spamming nude Kathy Bates photos. And don't you have me on ignore?

rico
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/G-tCIRJH9p0/hqdefault.jpg

I wanna be baptized. Mm-hmm.

Bufkin
When the hell did THAT happen?

Oh, and I don't know who you are.
I know who you are Dave, you're that atheist fellow who loves science.

=]

Rasputin
Kurt Cobain once apologized & also swore he didn't have a gun, then blew his head off with a shotgun.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0LFVQpDKHk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2014, 05:11 PM
that was really a nice apology

you seem nice

this board is a nice place

eDave
09-22-2014, 05:13 PM

=]

LOL. Atheism is a bit far. But I do loves me some science.

I know who you are. Just yankin your chain. Good contributor. Could be nicer though.

Katipan
09-22-2014, 05:19 PM
Disgusting and a liar. Oh well, I've done drugs with worse.

bishop_74
09-22-2014, 05:25 PM
I have no idea who I am...

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 05:27 PM
Disgusting and a liar. Oh well, I've done drugs with worse.
Cut me some slack Merissa. What I said was stupid and I accept that. Spare the Gloria Allred routine.

Katipan
09-22-2014, 05:29 PM
Cut me some slack Merissa. What I said was stupid and I accept that. Spare the Gloria Allred routine.

I was referring to your OP stating you would refrain from posting...

The apology, the reason behind, the bullshit in it, the beer excuse, YOU BEAT WOMEN.

Gloria enough?

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2014, 05:30 PM

negged

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b475/Brad155/negged.gif

Deberg_1990
09-22-2014, 05:31 PM
I would rather read another DeBerg thread than accept this apology

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 05:33 PM

The apology, the reason behind, the bullshit in it, the beer excuse, YOU BEAT WOMEN.

Gloria enough?
I have refrained from posting outside of responding to this thread, and will continue to do so. There was no bullshit in my reasoning. I haven't beaten my wife since labor day 2011. You can quote me on that. You've exceeded Gloria Allred and have gone full blown Al Sharpton.

Titty Meat
09-22-2014, 05:33 PM
I have no idea who you are

DaNewGuy
09-22-2014, 05:34 PM
Oh I know who you are.......

Who are you?

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Oh I know who you are.......

Who are you?
That's such a DaNewGuy thing to say.

beach tribe
09-22-2014, 05:35 PM
you really should stop trolling.

Not because I have a problem with trolling, just because you suck at it.

beach tribe
09-22-2014, 05:36 PM
I have refrained from posting outside of responding to this thread, and will continue to do so. There was no bullshit in my reasoning. I haven't beaten my wife since labor day 2011. You can quote me on that. You've exceeded Gloria Allred and have gone full blown Al Sharpton.

So you're a wife beater, huh?

Fuck off, and die.

DaNewGuy
09-22-2014, 05:37 PM
That's such a DaNewGuy thing to say.

SAY HELLO TO DA NEW GUY

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 05:38 PM

I do not suck at trolling. I can quote 3 members on 5 different message boards of people saying they enjoy my company. 15 reputable message board posters > some guy who has wet dreams about Tyler Bray in a Carl's Jr. commercial.

Eleazar
09-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Alright... I think it's time this yokel got a red card...

Pasta Little Brioni
09-22-2014, 05:40 PM
You should apologize for the villain wearing a mustache trick of coming back as still confused

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 05:40 PM
You should apologize for the villain wearing a mustache trick of coming back as still confused
You have to admit though, that was pretty punk rock.

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2014, 05:41 PM
I do not suck at trolling. I can quote 3 members on 5 different message boards of people saying they enjoy my company.

You could probably find 3 dudes on the internet who admit they enjoying get shit on by germans wearing goggles and viking helmets too

That doesn't exactly prove that being shit on is awesome

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/crozwod/Would%20You%20Rather/Beat-Up.jpg

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 05:43 PM
You could probably find 3 dudes on the internet who admit they enjoying get shit on by germans wearing goggles and viking helmets too

That doesn't exactly prove that being shit on is awesome

Which sites have you been browsing in which there are 3 dudes who would genuinely admit their enjoyment in getting shit on by Germans wearing goggles and viking helmets?

Mennonite
09-22-2014, 05:46 PM
Orange Mane

TLO
09-22-2014, 05:46 PM
Are you Black Bob?

rico
09-22-2014, 06:03 PM
Are you Black Bob?

I think he used to be FalconFan2...as well as confused, Eric Fisher and Bufkin. :)

SAUTO
09-22-2014, 06:05 PM
I think he used to be FalconFan2...as well as confused, Eric Fisher and Bufkin. :)

Falcon fan would make sense, he knew quite a bit From prior to being confused
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
09-22-2014, 06:07 PM
I didn't see what the big deal was with your finger up the ass post. :shrug:

hometeam
09-22-2014, 06:07 PM
drama planet

rico
09-22-2014, 06:11 PM
drama planet

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111023174343/entourage/images/4/49/Drama.png

BigRedChief
09-22-2014, 06:12 PM
Okay that apology seems heart felt. We all make mistakes. I've made many on here. Got raked over the coals by the community pretty good. Shit happens. Go forth and prosper.:thumb:

DaNewGuy
09-22-2014, 06:15 PM
Also learn to start drinking at bigger levels. Coors light? I bet you get buzzed off a glass of tapwater

SAUTO
09-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Okay that apology seems heart felt. We all make mistakes. I've made many on here. Got raked over the coals by the community pretty good. Shit happens. Go forth and prosper.:thumb:

Thank god you approve, I think most were waiting with bated breath for you to weigh in.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefnj2
09-22-2014, 06:24 PM
I'm confused, the kid didn't get straight A's?

PHOG
09-22-2014, 06:29 PM
%(/:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:

Psyko Tek
09-22-2014, 06:47 PM
you lost me at enjoying Coors,
drinking, yes, that is possible
enjoying it is not

crazycoffey
09-22-2014, 06:54 PM
Alright... I think it's time this yokel got a red card...

Don't do it!!!!!

crazycoffey
09-22-2014, 06:56 PM

Gloria enough?

Battered women jokes are not funny, everyone knows they taste better raw....

splatbass
09-22-2014, 07:12 PM
You are Clay. You are having a bad week because Alex Smith had a good game.

I like this guy. :thumb:

TimeForWasp
09-22-2014, 07:32 PM

Gloria enough?
Katipan doing some work here.

Simply Red
09-22-2014, 07:48 PM
Bufkin,

Hold on. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liT8cILFAV4)

WhawhaWhat
09-22-2014, 08:05 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xXuwl0kO0pQ/US0BFbduMhI/AAAAAAAB-BM/d0emL-o9nYY/s400/urinal.gif

Dave Lane
09-22-2014, 08:13 PM

=]

No that would be me and I still don't know who you are.

:p

TimBone
09-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Bufkin, I really dig you, bro. I didn't read the post in question, but I do know your trolling seems to go over the head of some at times. I'm not really sure why, most of the time it's fairly obvious. Either way, continue to post. If some don't like you, who gives a fuck? There are lots of guys here who aren't liked by some but still have a ton of fun with others. Just stick around and be yourself. Some of us enjoy reading your posts. I was actually wondering yesterday why I haven't seen any posts from you.

I wrote a lot to basically repeat SAUTO's post, I guess:

People have said much worse and been serious about it. **** them, if there was an issue a mod would have let you know.
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder
09-22-2014, 08:19 PM
This thread is like terminating an aids infested crack baby in the third trimester and throwing the day old placenta into an industrial fan and misting all the brethren on CP

Don't mist me with your aids bro ;)

DenverChief
09-22-2014, 08:22 PM
I think I know where you went wrong. You mentioned "Coors" and "enjoying" in the same sentence. My good man, take it from one with a possibly short time left on this earth, life is too short and precious to drink cheap, crappy beer! Seek out Samuel Adams Octoberfest, Carlsberg, a good nut brown ale, or if you get really adventurous, try Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout.

Enjoy your evening and live well!

AMEN!!! :stupid::stupid:

CoMoChief
09-22-2014, 08:23 PM
lol I have no clue who this person is who started this thread.

TimBone
09-22-2014, 08:24 PM

So you're a wife beater, huh?

**** off, and die.

:facepalm:

Buehler445
09-22-2014, 08:26 PM
Who the fuck is this troll n00b?

TimBone
09-22-2014, 08:28 PM

ROFL

Hootie
09-22-2014, 08:32 PM
I am pretty skeptical about this apology...

sac allegedly turned the post in to DCFS or some shit...

but it wasn't a trolling post...it was a post about a very specific story that was shared to him by a coworker...

I mean, he broke it down into how big of a guy said coworker was...

hard to see that as a troll attempt...sounds more like he either

1) made up a ridiculous story or
2) shared something he regretted sharing with us because of the serious nature of said post

...I don't buy the apology

I think he was just scared.

Setsuna
09-22-2014, 08:41 PM
No one cares. Just stop doing it.

Bugeater
09-22-2014, 08:46 PM
I am pretty skeptical about this apology...

sac allegedly turned the post in to DCFS or some shit...

but it wasn't a trolling post...it was a post about a very specific story that was shared to him by a coworker...

I mean, he broke it down into how big of a guy said coworker was...

hard to see that as a troll attempt...sounds more like he either

1) made up a ridiculous story or
2) shared something he regretted sharing with us because of the serious nature of said post

...I don't buy the apology

I think he was just scared.
LMAO I forgot about Saccocrap supposedly reporting it to authorities. If he really did that then he is the bloodiest vagina on the Planet.

Bowser
09-22-2014, 08:47 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/7037c9068b8b2b2d39f5fd742bff6213/tumblr_navhxu2vEH1rdh9azo1_500.gif

Hootie
09-22-2014, 08:48 PM
I would've maybe considered it trolling if he didn't add the very specific detail about his friend at work being a big dude, too...

that made it, in my eyes, no longer trolling

just a sick, sick story

and if he made it up...then he's a sick, sick dude

TimBone
09-22-2014, 08:56 PM
I would've maybe considered it trolling if he didn't add the very specific detail about his friend at work being a big dude, too...

that made it, in my eyes, no longer trolling

just a sick, sick story

and if he made it up...then he's a sick, sick dude

His trolling is in the details of his posts though. He'll post about something ridiculous with the details and straight face to make people actually believe him. I've seen it hook many posters here.

Like I said though, I haven't read the post in question, so I'm probably talking out of turn.

RealSNR
09-22-2014, 08:57 PM
I'd like to submit Exhibit A as proof that Bufkin can be effective at trolling.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285938

This was pretty funny.

Saccopoo
09-22-2014, 08:57 PM
LMAO I forgot about Saccocrap supposedly reporting it to authorities. If he really did that then he is the bloodiest vagina on the Planet.

So, I'm a "bloody vagina" about reporting someone having knowledge of a dude shoving fingers up his kids ass as a method for corporal punishment.

Really? You think that's just something we/you/I should just sluff off? Something we should just laugh at and ignore?

Says a lot about you as a person.

SAUTO
09-22-2014, 08:58 PM
His trolling is in the details of his posts though. He'll post about something ridiculous with the details and straight face to make people actually believe him. I've seen it hook many posters here.

Like I said though, I haven't read the post in question, so I'm probably talking out of turn.

No dude, I was right there in that thread and you are spot on. Spot on. He just got Hootie.
Posted via Mobile Device

TimBone
09-22-2014, 08:59 PM

This was pretty funny.

lol...yeah. He did good work there.

I only wish that had gone on longer.

SAUTO
09-22-2014, 08:59 PM
So, I'm a "bloody vagina" about reporting someone having knowledge of a dude shoving fingers up his kids ass as a method for corporal punishment.

Really? You think that's just something we/you/I should just sluff off? Something we should just laugh at and ignore?

Dude, it was a fucking joke.
Posted via Mobile Device

Eleazar
09-22-2014, 09:00 PM
Don't do it!!!!!

Oh, I wouldn't do that, I just was saying maybe a short vacation would be good for someone who was obviously melting down.

Saccopoo
09-22-2014, 09:00 PM
Dude, it was a ****ing joke.
Posted via Mobile Device

So, that kind of shit is funny to you as well?

Bugeater
09-22-2014, 09:02 PM

What's really funny is that you would think they're going to investigate a fucking post on a fucking football message board. That's knee-slapping hilarity right there.

vailpass
09-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Oh I do know who you are and the only thing I have to say is WTF were you doing drinking COORS!

:)

TimBone
09-22-2014, 09:03 PM
No dude, I was right there in that thread and you are spot on. Spot on. He just got Hootie.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea, I figured it was trolling. Although if Sacco reported it, he may have out trolled himself with that post.

Hope he doesn't get in any trouble.

SAUTO
So, that kind of shit is funny to you as well?

Did I say I laughed?

It was obvious it s a terrible attempt at a joke . Better pops?
Posted via Mobile Device

ptlyon
The cheese gets binding :popcorn:

SAUTO
09-22-2014, 09:04 PM
Yea, I figured it was trolling. Although if Sacco reported it, he may have out trolled himself with that post.

Hope he doesn't get in any trouble.

It was about a guy he worked with. All bs obviously.
Posted via Mobile Device

88TG88
09-22-2014, 09:06 PM
Bring back tags

vailpass
09-22-2014, 09:06 PM
God damn it's been too long since a thread like this came. To honor the occasion I'm sticking my finger in an adult's butthole...

TimBone
09-22-2014, 09:08 PM
God damn it's been too long since a thread like this came. To honor the occasion I'm sticking my finger in an adult's butthole...

REPORTED

Hootie
09-22-2014, 09:08 PM
Dude, it was a ****ing joke.
Posted via Mobile Device

if that was a fucking joke

...then

wow

rico
09-22-2014, 09:10 PM

This was pretty funny.

LMAO

Funny shit.

Bugeater
09-22-2014, 09:12 PM
Clay should be sticking several fingers up Geno's ass after his performance tonight.

ptlyon
09-22-2014, 09:15 PM

Tell Peyton hi and sorry for his loss

SAUTO
09-22-2014, 09:16 PM
Clay should be sticking several fingers up Geno's ass after his performance tonight.
But that would mean he had to remove them from his own...
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
09-22-2014, 09:16 PM
if that was a fucking joke

...then

wow

REPORTED
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
09-22-2014, 09:18 PM
Oh, I wouldn't do that, I just was saying maybe a short vacation would be good for someone who was obviously melting down.

Red card inside joke. Guess you didn't know/remember it's reference. So I'll just go throw myself into a "crocodile" pit.....

Saccopoo
09-22-2014, 09:24 PM
What's really funny is that you would think they're going to investigate a ****ing post on a ****ing football message board. That's knee-slapping hilarity right there.

That's not my concern.

I reported it to the Missouri Department of Social Services as potential child abuse/sexual assault.

What they do with it is up to them at this point.

vailpass
09-22-2014, 09:27 PM
Tell Peyton hi and sorry for his loss

I will. Believe it or not I'm not worried at all. But this anal eaze is making my finger numb...

vailpass
09-22-2014, 09:28 PM
REPORTED

Thank you sir, may I have another?

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 09:55 PM
That's not my concern.

I reported it to the Missouri Department of Social Services as potential child abuse/sexual assault.

I just want to make it known that my apology has absolutely nothing to do with this retard spamming Social Services due to an obvious joking post that was immediately followed by "I'm kidding". My post was stupid and I regret it, but your vigilante reaction and "IM CALLING THE LAW" rendition was a silver lining.

Hootie
09-22-2014, 09:57 PM
when was it immediately followed by "I'm kidding?"

that was not an obvious joking post, by any means

It did not offend me in the least. I'm offense proof. I don't care.

It was just one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on this site...and I read it 100 times...and at no point did I think, "gee, this must be a joke."

You broke it down to how big your friend was...or co-worker. Or whatever.

It was not intended to be a joke. You freaked out because you realized how ridiculous/offensive/borderline 'might get you into trouble' that post was...

Hence, this thread.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 10:02 PM
when was it immediately followed by "I'm kidding?"

that was not an obvious joking post, by any means

It did not offend me in the least. I'm offense proof. I don't care.

It was just one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on this site...and I read it 100 times...and at no point did I think, "gee, this must be a joke."

You broke it down to how big your friend was...or co-worker. Or whatever.

It was not intended to be a joke. You freaked out because you realized how ridiculous/offensive/borderline 'might get you into trouble' that post was...

Hence, this thread.
I posted "my last post was an obvious joke" almost immediately after. The Internet DFS douche actually quoted "if you took that post seriously, you're a retard" when claiming he called social services on me. In fact, he gladly asked "who's the retard now?" when bragging about calling them.

Hootie
09-22-2014, 10:04 PM
I don't know what to tell you, man.

I read the thing, laughed in disbelief, and was like ..."well..."

You were much too specific about the details to make me think, "ha. That's a joke!"

Either way, DCFS isn't going to do anything about an Internet post from "Bufkin" on ChiefsPlanet.com...so stop worrying about it. Obviously no one really cares anymore.

Saccopoo
09-22-2014, 10:06 PM
I just want to make it known that my apology has absolutely nothing to do with this retard spamming Social Services due to an obvious joking post that was immediately followed by "I'm kidding". My post was stupid and I regret it, but your vigilante reaction and "IM CALLING THE LAW" rendition was a silver lining.

That's fine.

And I'm the retard in all of this huh? And actually, you called everyone who didn't think it was a joke a retard. And, as I recall, the vast majority of people who read you're post didn't think it was "obviously joking."

You think it's me that's the retard for reporting a potential child sexual assault? That's retarded?

Your post wasn't "obvious." At all. Nothing funny about it. At all.

As I've previously stated, who's the retard in all of this?

ClevelandBronco
09-22-2014, 10:07 PM
You would like to apologize? Try again.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7oWecv5-VY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 10:08 PM
I don't know what to tell you, man.

I read the thing, laughed in disbelief, and was like ..."well..."

You were much too specific about the details to make me think, "ha. That's a joke!"

Either way, DCFS isn't going to do anything about an Internet post from "Bufkin" on ChiefsPlanet.com...so stop worrying about it. Obviously no one really cares anymore.
Him allegedly contacting DCFS because I made an offensive joke has nothing to do with my apology. If I had a dollar for everytime I pissed off a Dee Ford stalker, I'd have 1 dollar.

But I digress, my apology is sincere and I'll leave it at that. To the ****nut that called the law on me, I'll write you from my cell in Guantanamo.

-Bufkin

Saccopoo
09-22-2014, 10:09 PM
I posted "my last post was an obvious joke" almost immediately after. The Internet DFS douche actually quoted "if you took that post seriously, you're a retard" when claiming he called social services on me. In fact, he gladly asked "who's the retard now?" when bragging about calling them.

Here you go:

If you read my post and took it literally, you're a ****ing retard. There are no exceptions.

In response to people reacting negatively about your original knee slapper of a post:

If it's effective, who are you, me, or anybody else to call it abuse? I worked with a guy back in Moberly who would shove a finger up his son's ass each time he had anything worse than a C on his report card. If he came home with 2 D's and an F, that's 3 fingers (and this was a big dude). Does that sound hideous and disgusting? Absolutely. Did the kid ever get anything worse than a C after this rule was implemented? Not a chance.

I'm not saying it's morally right or wrong, but does it make the child because of it? Think about that for a second.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 10:11 PM
And, as I recall, the vast majority of people who read you're post didn't think it was "obviously joking."
I hope you used better grammar when writing social services, retard.

Ming the Merciless
09-22-2014, 10:11 PM
It would be ironic if Bufkin ended up in prison and a large hairy man became his 'daddy' and punished him by jamming 3 gnarled fingers into his asshole

Saccopoo
09-22-2014, 10:12 PM
Him allegedly DCFS because I made an offensive joke has nothing to do with my apology. If I had a dollar for everytime I pissed off a Dee Ford stalker, I'd have 1 dollar.

But I digress, my apology is sincere and I'll leave it at that. To the ****nut that called the law on me, I'll write you from my cell in Guantanamo.

-Bufkin

So, people that report potential child abuse/sexual assaults are now "fucknuts," huh?

That's how you feel about such people regarding child molestation issues?

Hootie
Yeah, I read it for the 101st time.

I'm still failing to see how that was an "obvious joke."

I still think that's a real story. I mean, details like "I worked with a guy back in Moberly" and (and this was a big dude) do not help support your claim that it was an "obvious joke."

Sorry bro.

Saccopoo
I hope you used better grammar when writing social services, retard.

That's the best you got dipshit?

Your.

Happy now?

Dayze
09-22-2014, 10:14 PM

Settle down.......Peyton has to play Sunday.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 10:14 PM
So, people that report potential child abuse/sexual assaults are now "****nuts," huh?

That's how you feel about such people regarding child molestation issues?
You reported it AFTER I posted "anybody who took that post seriously is a retard". You did not report it out of concern, but out of anger. And frankly, that's fine. I wholeheartedly accept that the post in question was stupid, and I'm the retard for making it.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 10:15 PM
That's the best you got dipshit?

Your.

Happy now?
Reported.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I read it for the 101st time.

I'm still failing to see how that was an "obvious joke."

I still think that's a real story. I mean, details like "I worked with a guy back in Moberly" and (and this was a big dude) do not help support your claim that it was an "obvious joke."

Sorry bro.
Given the context of my posts. I agree that the "obvious joke" wasn't as obvious as I would have wanted, hence the backlash. I regret the whole thing and certainly understand anybody who was outraged by it.

Hootie
09-22-2014, 10:24 PM
not outraged but me, out of all people, know that things you say on this site are going to be taken in the exact context they are read

8 years ago I told a story about a college girlfriend and one of our blacked out nights together and to this day I am still a rapist...and not only that, but the original story has been taken so far out of context I don't even know what the story is anymore other than I basically hit her over the head with a baseball bat, had sex with her passed out body, and then sprinkled some crack on her and posted them on MySpace

Saccopoo
09-22-2014, 10:26 PM
You reported it AFTER I posted "anybody who took that post seriously is a retard".

No, I didn't. I reported it as soon as I read your first laugh-out-loud, belly shaker, knee slapper post.

You did not report it out of concern, but out of anger.

Don't make assumptions about my intentions. You have no idea why I reported it apparently. I reported it because it was absolutely sick and disturbing and perhaps they could contact you and find out exactly what was happening with that particular situation. I reported it because it was child sexual molestation/abuse. And I don't **** around with that. At all. It's not funny. It's not okay to turn the other way when you have knowledge about such a situation.

I didn't report it because of you, who you pretend to be on this board or anything you have posted previously. I reported it because of what it was as you reported it.

There was absolutely no funny in that whatsoever.

And frankly, that's fine. I wholeheartedly accept that the post in question was stupid, and I'm the retard for making it.

Are you bi-polar? First it's "you are a retard if you thought this wasn't a joke" and "your a retard for reporting sodomy against a child" and now it's "I'm sorry, it was stupid..."

ClevelandBronco
09-22-2014, 10:27 PM
8 years ago I told a story about a college girlfriend and one of our blacked out nights together and to this day I am still a rapist...I basically hit her over the head with a baseball bat, had sex with her passed out body, and then sprinkled some crack on her and posted them on MySpace

And would you like to apologize as well?

Hootie
09-22-2014, 10:29 PM
And would you like to apologize as well?

well after everyone tried to track down said girl on Facebook I got a little creeped out and realized, "hmm...probably shouldn't ever share "tongue in cheek" stories on this website again..."

rico
09-22-2014, 10:31 PM
not outraged but me, out of all people, know that things you say on this site are going to be taken in the exact context they are read

8 years ago I told a story about a college girlfriend and one of our blacked out nights together and to this day I am still a rapist...and not only that, but the original story has been taken so far out of context I don't even know what the story is anymore other than I basically hit her over the head with a baseball bat, had sex with her passed out body, and then sprinkled some crack on her and posted them on MySpace

Jeezuzz...that was probably some stressful shit (when people twisted shit and tried tracking her down). Damn.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 10:32 PM
No, I didn't. I reported it as soon as I read your first laugh-out-loud, belly shaker, knee slapper post.

Don't make assumptions about my intentions. You have no idea why I reported it apparently. I reported it because it was absolutely sick and disturbing and perhaps they could contact you and find out exactly what was happening with that particular situation. I reported it because it was child sexual molestation/abuse. And I don't **** around with that. At all. It's not funny. It's not okay to turn the other way when you have knowledge about such a situation.

I didn't report it because of you, who you pretend to be on this board or anything you have posted previously. I reported it because of what it was as you reported it.

There was absolutely no funny in that whatsoever.

Are you bi-polar? First it's "you are a retard if you thought this wasn't a joke" and "your a retard for reporting sodomy against a child" and now it's "I'm sorry, it was stupid..."
My post was retarded, and I was an idiot for trying to make a joke. I tried to push the envelope and failed. I genuinely regret it, and that's all I can say at this point. While I think you're pretty stupid regarding the majority of your posts, I will recant and say that taking my post literally prior to reading my disclaimer does not make you a retard.

Saccopoo
09-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Given the context of my posts. I agree that the "obvious joke" wasn't as obvious as I would have wanted, hence the backlash. I regret the whole thing and certainly understand anybody who was outraged by it.

No you don't.

You continue to get quite defensive about any criticisms and are still calling people retards who had a negative reaction to YOUR initial post.

That's not "understanding" anything.

That's being a disingenuous piece of shit.

Bufkin
09-22-2014, 10:40 PM
No you don't.

You continue to get quite defensive about any criticisms and are still calling people retards who had a negative reaction to YOUR initial post.

That's not "understanding" anything.

That's being a disingenuous piece of shit.
Only you. Nobody else. I can regret something and genuinely apologize for it while also saying you're a waterhead.

Saccopoo
09-22-2014, 10:46 PM
My post was retarded, and I was an idiot for trying to make a joke. I tried to push the envelope and failed. I genuinely regret it, and that's all I can say at this point. While I think you're pretty stupid regarding the majority of your posts, I will recant and say that taking my post literally prior to reading my disclaimer does not make you a retard.

You should stop right there.

I'm not so sure that cognitive assumptive responses are your cup of tea.

Katipan
09-22-2014, 10:48 PM
RAPE ONE GIRL AND YOU'RE LABELED FOR LIFE

No really that wasn't nearly as gross as the making strangers smell your pussy fingers was.

Hootie
09-22-2014, 10:52 PM
RAPE ONE GIRL AND YOU'RE LABELED FOR LIFE

No really that wasn't nearly as gross as the making strangers smell your pussy fingers was.

that was all the same story!!!

Katipan
09-22-2014, 10:53 PM
that was all the same story!!!

I literally think about you whenever I smell pussy.

Hootie
09-22-2014, 10:54 PM

do you think about me ... a lot?

rico
09-22-2014, 10:57 PM

How often do you smell pussy?

Katipan
09-22-2014, 11:00 PM
I try not to but rank vagina smells like buttered popcorn to me. And you know that smell. If you walk into any kind of room and someone had eaten a stupid popcorn jelly belly 2 hours earlier, you can smell it.

I just assume it's pussy and not really popcorn when I'm out in the world and I catch the lingering traces. Who the hell would be walking around with buttered popcorn? Willingly?

Hootie
09-22-2014, 11:02 PM
on that note

TimBone
09-22-2014, 11:23 PM

ROFL

TimBone
09-22-2014, 11:25 PM
Not to backtrack, but now that I've read the actual post from Bufkin, I see a joke. I see trolling. That is the exact style of post he's done in other threads. This particular one might have crossed some line, but it's the same concept.

I'm guessing guys like Hootie and Saccopoo hadn't had much interaction with Bufkin prior to that thread?

MeatRock
09-22-2014, 11:25 PM

LMAO

Dartgod
09-23-2014, 07:17 AM

You're.

I knew it was a joke immediately.

SAUTO
09-23-2014, 07:44 AM
Not to backtrack, but now that I've read the actual post from Bufkin, I see a joke. I see trolling. That is the exact style of post he's done in other threads. This particular one might have crossed some line, but it's the same concept.

I'm guessing guys like Hootie and Saccopoo hadn't had much interaction with Bufkin prior to that thread?

exactly.

TLO
09-23-2014, 08:00 AM

How often do you smell pussy?

I try not to but rank vagina smells like buttered popcorn to me. And you know that smell. If you walk into any kind of room and someone had eaten a stupid popcorn jelly belly 2 hours earlier, you can smell it.

I just assume it's pussy and not really popcorn when I'm out in the world and I catch the lingering traces. Who the hell would be walking around with buttered popcorn? Willingly?

on that note

LMAO

rico
09-23-2014, 09:38 AM

Remember when you commented on my difficulty with reading comprehension and I responded and clarified that you were correct, that reading comprehension isn't one of my stronger suits?

This post is a perfect example of that.

After I read this post last night, I somehow came away with the impression that you have a ranking system for pussy smells and you use some sort of buttered popcorn measurement for your ranking system... I was a bit confused.

It wasn't until re-reading your post in Big Smoke's quote that I comprehended it correctly (I think).

Does buttered popcorn smell like tuna where you are from?

Buttered popcorn is a unique way of putting it...I've noticed the buttered popcorn smell that I think you are talking about (which doesn't bother me) and the tuna smell (which bothers me...and no, I don't mean "hot and bothered.")

gblowfish
09-23-2014, 09:41 AM
Is "Bufkin" something I need to look up in the Urban Dictionary?

rico
09-23-2014, 09:43 AM
Bufkin: So dude, are you actually a Falcons fan or were you just trolling as one prior to becoming "confused?"

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2014, 09:49 AM
Blumpkin.

rico
09-23-2014, 09:51 AM
Is "Bufkin" something I need to look up in the Urban Dictionary?

I think it's one of those flying monkeys from "The Wizard of Oz."

Katipan
09-23-2014, 09:51 AM
Remember when you commented on my difficulty with reading comprehension and I responded and clarified that you were correct, that reading comprehension isn't one of my stronger suits?

This post is a perfect example of that.

After I read this post last night, I somehow came away with the impression that you have a ranking system for pussy smells and you use some sort of buttered popcorn measurement for your ranking system... I was a bit confused.

It wasn't until re-reading your post in Big Smoke's quote that I comprehended it correctly (I think).

Does buttered popcorn smell like tuna where you are from?

Buttered popcorn is a unique way of putting it...I've noticed the buttered popcorn smell that I think you are talking about (which doesn't bother me) and the tuna smell (which bothers me...and no, I don't mean "hot and bothered.")

I think the tuna thing is a myth. I like tuna, so I eat it maybe once a month or so. More so when I'm near a coastline. I've never smelled pussy that smelled like tuna. Even shit mixed with menses doesn't smell like that. Maybe after a 12 hour hike through the serengeti.

OOO I had a revelation the other day. Girls really don't need to fart around men as much as you do around us because we quietly expell it when we sit to pee.

More men should sit to pee.

This is a great thread.

TimBone
09-23-2014, 10:21 AM
I think the tuna thing is a myth. I like tuna, so I eat it maybe once a month or so. More so when I'm near a coastline. I've never smelled pussy that smelled like tuna. Even shit mixed with menses doesn't smell like that. Maybe after a 12 hour hike through the serengeti.

OOO I had a revelation the other day. Girls really don't need to fart around men as much as you do around us because we quietly expell it when we sit to pee.

More men should sit to pee.

This is a great thread.

Ugh...it was. Not anymore.

Halfcan
09-23-2014, 11:14 AM

Coors= thread fail.

closet Donk fan maybe? :hmmm:

J Diddy
09-23-2014, 02:38 PM
That's not my concern.

Seriously?

That's fucking stupid. It obviously was an attempt at humor.

You're a fucking moron.

TimBone
09-23-2014, 03:05 PM
Seriously?

That's fucking stupid. It obviously was an attempt at humor.

You're a fucking moron.

Yea. He went full blown stupid with that one.

Bufkin
09-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Bufkin: So dude, are you actually a Falcons fan or were you just trolling as one prior to becoming "confused?"
I registered as "falconfan2" immediately after the Matt Cassel trade. Why I chose the falcons I can't for the life of me remember. Probably something to do with Gonzalez. I am a proud Chiefs fan and former season ticket holder. My uncle is currently one of the 6 fans nominated for "fan of the year" believe it or not. It runs in the family.

Another tidbit is that I genuinely like Eric Fisher and think he'll be a great player. That's the crappy part about Bufkin. When I troll, people take it seriously and call the cops. When I'm being serious, people laugh at me and tell me to go suck off Eric Fisher.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2014, 03:47 PM
I registered as "falconfan2" immediately after the Matt Cassel trade. Why I chose the falcons I can't for the life of me remember. Probably something to do with Gonzalez. I am a proud Chiefs fan and former season ticket holder. My uncle is currently one of the 6 fans nominated for "fan of the year" believe it or not. It runs in the family.

Another tidbit is that I genuinely like Eric Fisher and think he'll be a great player. That's the crappy part about Bufkin. When I troll, people take it seriously and call the cops. When I'm being serious, people laugh at me and tell me to go suck off Eric Fisher.

LMAO

rico
09-23-2014, 04:13 PM

LMAO

Were you or your uncle, by chance in the true fan gif? :)

Bufkin
09-23-2014, 04:17 PM
LMAO

Were you or your uncle, by chance in the true fan gif? :)
Hahaha unfortunately no. We were watching it at a Buffalo Wild Wings with a few other family members and friends.

TimBone
09-23-2014, 04:32 PM
Hahaha unfortunately no. We were watching it at a Buffalo Wild Wings with a few other family members and friends.

Do you remember what flavor wing you were eating the moment they announced the pick. Am I too assume you were indulging in a Coors?

Simply Red
09-23-2014, 04:33 PM
I'm okay giving you another chance, since I saw nothing you posted that was bad, but regardless - everyone is allowed another chance - Just try to make friends with who you pissed off and then move on Bufkin.

TribalElder
09-23-2014, 04:36 PM
If you don't mind a few seams on the back you can save a lot of money

Callllll Naaaooooowwwwww

Bufkin
09-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Do you remember what flavor wing you were eating the moment they announced the pick. Am I too assume you were indulging in a Coors?
Caribbean Jerkoff. I shit blood for weeks.

Bufkin
09-23-2014, 05:06 PM
I'm okay giving you another chance, since I saw nothing you posted that was bad, but regardless - everyone is allowed another chance - Just try to make friends with who you pissed off and then move on Bufkin.
Hi SR. How have you been this week? I've been well.

Simply Red
09-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Hi SR. How have you been this week? I've been well.

i'm okay - I just dumped that Denver Bronco fan chick I was seeing - much relief there. What a psychopath she was. Oh well FREE AGAIN!

rico
09-23-2014, 05:38 PM

That's exactly where I go every year for the draft.

rico
09-23-2014, 05:39 PM

More than likely a different one, though. I have only been to KC twice in my life.

Don Corlemahomes
09-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Is bufkin short for butt-fuckin?

lewdog
09-23-2014, 05:52 PM
i'm okay - I just dumped that Denver Bronco fan chick I was seeing - much relief there. What a psychopath she was. Oh well FREE AGAIN!

PIIHB before leaving?

Don Corlemahomes
09-23-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm really hoping I get some bufkin tonight, youknowwhatimsayin?

J Diddy
09-23-2014, 06:09 PM
I'm really hoping I get some bufkin tonight, youknowwhatimsayin?

do or done to?

TimBone
09-23-2014, 06:54 PM
do or done to?

Can't we do both?

vailpass
09-23-2014, 06:54 PM
Settle down.......Peyton has to play Sunday.

Dude I don't finger PFM's ass. That's elways son's new job...

Bowser
09-23-2014, 07:13 PM
So was Sacc forced to blow his uncle at a young age or something?

J Diddy
09-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Can't we do both?

Absolutely.

Then it will be a party.

J Diddy
09-23-2014, 07:16 PM
So was Sacc forced to blow his uncle at a young age or something?

You mentioned young age, uncle and blow.

DFS has been contacted.

Bowser
09-23-2014, 07:24 PM
You mentioned young age, uncle and blow.

DFS has been contacted.

Oh for the good old days of just having your rep bottomed out.

Oh shit. "Bottomed out".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/mori/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

J Diddy
09-23-2014, 07:31 PM
Oh for the good old days of just having your rep bottomed out.

Oh shit. "Bottomed out".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/mori/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

I know Skip is really proud of Sacc right now.

vailpass
09-23-2014, 07:31 PM
Absolutely.

Then it will be a party.

Yes.