PDA

View Full Version : Royals For all The Kansas City Royals haters out there.

Demonpenz
09-26-2014, 10:53 PM
I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YOU

Bruiser
09-26-2014, 10:54 PM
FIRE YOST

kcxiv
09-26-2014, 10:55 PM
lol, Some fans get dont knwo how to act when their team gets into the post season.

Here are my 2 words "CALM DOWN"

Pitt Gorilla
09-26-2014, 10:55 PM
Nosotros Creemos!

Demonpenz
09-26-2014, 10:59 PM
I you aint down with the royals

siberian khatru
09-26-2014, 11:01 PM
OUR TIME

TimBone
09-26-2014, 11:04 PM
lol, Some fans get dont knwo how to act when their team gets into the post season.

From what I've gathered tonight, they haven't made the playoffs since 1985, correct?

If that's true, then funk calming down. I'd be partying and screaming like a MF'er if I was a fan.

In58men
09-26-2014, 11:05 PM
Damn if I didn't keep up on baseball I would have thought you guys won the world series.

siberian khatru
09-26-2014, 11:07 PM
Damn if I didn't keep up on baseball I would have thought you guys won the world series.

In a small way ...

In58men
09-26-2014, 11:08 PM
In a small way ...

Soak it up

BigRock
09-26-2014, 11:09 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/15hiot3.gif

MeatRock
09-26-2014, 11:12 PM

Don't be a moron. 29 YEARS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

ChiTown
09-26-2014, 11:14 PM

Just so we are clear. FUCK OFF.

Coach
09-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Playoff Bound.

09-26-2014, 11:21 PM
Just so we are clear. **** OFF.

Why? He's right. They have two games to play and a division pennant on the line. Their job isn't done yet.

That is exactly what I saw in George's eyes while they were celebrating too.

WhitiE
09-26-2014, 11:23 PM

Some fans dont go this long without being in the playoffs

ChiTown
09-26-2014, 11:24 PM
Why? He's right. They have two games to play and a division pennant on the line. Their job isn't done yet.

That is exactly what I saw in George's eyes while they were celebrating too.

You are right.

You can fuck off as well. Thanks!

tk13
09-26-2014, 11:30 PM
Everybody celebrates when they get into the playoffs. Even the Dodgers who have a 800 bazillion dollar payroll did the same thing the Royals did tonight. Consider the Royals haven't been in 3 decades and they play in the AL against a ton of big payrolls, it's worth a celebration. Baseball's the hardest sport to get in.

ChiTown
09-26-2014, 11:33 PM
So my neighbors and I, as well as our kids, shot off a shit load of fireworks after the Royals won. Shortly thereafter, the cops showed up. I got a citation, but it was well worth it. Blowing off some steam after the win felt so right. ROYALS BABY!!!! B

kcxiv
09-26-2014, 11:40 PM
Everybody celebrates when they get into the playoffs. Even the Dodgers who have a 800 bazillion dollar payroll did the same thing the Royals did tonight. Consider the Royals haven't been in 3 decades and they play in the AL against a ton of big payrolls, it's worth a celebration. Baseball's the hardest sport to get in.

First off the Dodgers didnt celebrate when they clinched a postseason birth. They celebrated when they won the division.

Plus, i was just joking with the dude. Folks too serious now days.

09-26-2014, 11:46 PM
You are right.

You can **** off as well. Thanks!LMAO

First off the Dodgers didnt celebrate when we clinched a postseason birth. They celebrated when they won the division.

Thats my point. Don't celebrate just because you qualified for the post season. Celebrate when you win the division. I fear tonights celebration will serve as a distraction to the job they still need to do. Resting on their laurels and all that.

Personally, I think it would have ROCKED had they just treated it like just another win. Theres a statement.

kcxiv
09-26-2014, 11:49 PM
LMAO

Thats my point. Don't celebrate just because you qualified for the post season. Celebrate when you win the division. I fear tonights celebration will serve as a distraction to the job they still need to do. Resting on their laurels and all that.

Personally, I think it would have ROCKED had they just treated it like just another win. Theres a statement.

Yeah, they talked about it and asked why they didnt. He said because the division race was on the line. Had they won to get into the WC game with no hope of advancing their spot, then they would have celebrated. Jobs not done.

SPATCH
09-26-2014, 11:57 PM
LMAO

omg fuck off

Bearcat
09-27-2014, 12:00 AM
There's always a Debbie Downer. LMAO

09-27-2014, 12:01 AM
omg **** off

:evil:

Prison Bitch
09-27-2014, 12:02 AM
First off the Dodgers didnt celebrate when they clinched a postseason birth. They celebrated when they won the division.

When was the last title you won, Douche? Oh, 1988. Your title drought is nearly as long as ours. Win something then talk.

Hammock Parties
09-27-2014, 12:04 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X6GYFVRuPcY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

09-27-2014, 12:04 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/v_aAo2PIkH4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

BWillie
09-27-2014, 12:54 AM
Yeah, they talked about it and asked why they didnt. He said because the division race was on the line. Had they won to get into the WC game with no hope of advancing their spot, then they would have celebrated. Jobs not done.

Thats probably because they were in all probability going to win thr division anyway. For the Royals, it looks more doubtful, yet possible, to win the division.

If the Royals were 7 games up in the division, clinched a playoff berth only, bit still had two weeks of the season left I would fully expect them to have done the same thing the Dodgers did

Valiant
09-27-2014, 03:14 AM

They have every right to go nuts. Even sports pundits are going nuts. Been almost 30 years.

Valiant
09-27-2014, 03:16 AM
LMAO

Should tell that to George Brett, oh wait, he was celebrating like it has been awhile also.

09-27-2014, 03:20 AM
Should tell that to George Brett, oh wait, he was celebrating like it has been awhile also.

He looked pretty calm up in that press box to me. Hell he almost looked bored.

Valiant
09-27-2014, 03:26 AM

Think you should go watch the espn video.

09-27-2014, 04:08 AM
Think you should go watch the espn video.

The 5 minute one where they are all jumping round on the field? I did. He smiled and kind of high fived but nowhere near the enthusiasm of those around him.

lewdog
09-27-2014, 08:19 AM

Are you always this stupid or just when the Royals win?

Mizzou_8541
09-27-2014, 08:22 AM

Jesus, relax. Who gives a shit how celebrate?

Bearcat
09-27-2014, 08:30 AM
I feel sorry for all those players who will look back in another 3 decades and think, damn, if only we hadn't celebrated.

SAUTO
09-27-2014, 08:33 AM
I hooted and hollered and almost cried.

Yeah it's been that fucking long.

And it was good to hear all f them saying we have more wins to get.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie
09-27-2014, 08:37 AM
Just so we are clear. **** OFF.

This.

Fuck that guy. No respect for a Dodgers fan on Chiefs Planet. Real fucking convenient. Chiefs and Dodgers, eh? Yeah, ok.

Hootie
09-27-2014, 08:41 AM

No one gives a fuck about the Dodgers, Clayton Kershaw, or you. Get fucked. Enjoy the success that comes with a 300 million dollar payroll...what a fucking joke. You cheer for the new age Yankees. I would be DISGUSTED with myself if I ever cheered for a team like that. I'm not fucking kidding.

The Royals are in and we are in because we DID IT THE RIGHT FUCKING WAY.

The Dodgers are in because they threw a bunch of money at everyone...

Josh Beckett + Carl Crawford + Adrian Gonzalez + Andre Either = entire Royals payroll.

You should be super proud about that.

Pablo
09-27-2014, 08:57 AM
I feel sorry for all those players who will look back in another 3 decades and think, damn, if only we hadn't celebrated.
Lol. No shit. Wet blankets up in this thread.

TLO
09-27-2014, 09:38 AM
PBJ