PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs (Out of Towner) what's the latest on JC?

runnercyclist
09-27-2014, 07:17 PM
I don't get a lot of Chiefs news. What's the latest on Jamaal Charles? Expected to play? My guess is there will still be a heavy dose of Knile Davis. What do you think?

notorious
09-27-2014, 07:21 PM
They had to amputate.

mlyonsd
09-27-2014, 07:23 PM
They had to amputate.Well yeah but when will he be back?

BeeHo
09-27-2014, 07:24 PM
Well yeah but when will he be back?

he'll return with bionic legs

J Diddy
09-27-2014, 07:25 PM
Well yeah but when will he be back?

soon. They're taking the good leg from McKnight and putting it in Charles. Just a simple swap out.

Hammock Parties
09-27-2014, 07:27 PM
Plays for the Chiefs.

Don Corlemahomes
09-27-2014, 07:28 PM
I don't get a lot of Chiefs news. What's the latest on Jamaal Charles? Expected to play? My guess is there will still be a heavy dose of Knile Davis. What do you think?

This is only valid if you only read the newspaper. Otherwise, wtf?

But yeah, JC- RIP.

-King-
09-27-2014, 07:28 PM
What does living out of town have to do with getting Chiefs news? Do you also live in a different decade where the internet doesn't exist also?

DeathByArrows
09-27-2014, 07:29 PM
What does living out of town have to do with getting Chiefs news? Do you also live in a different decade where the internet doesn't exist also?

ROFL

mlyonsd
09-27-2014, 07:30 PM
he'll return with bionic legsMaybe they can take both of them from that Pistorius dude and fix both of them.

DeathByArrows
09-27-2014, 07:30 PM

ROFL

But how would he be on here? :hmmm:

J Diddy
09-27-2014, 07:31 PM

I'd say since he asked the question on the internet that he is aware.

runnercyclist
09-27-2014, 07:31 PM
Man you all suck. Thanks for the info. I found squat on the net

J Diddy
09-27-2014, 07:32 PM
If you ask nicely Clay will look up his average sidelined snaps per game.

notorious
09-27-2014, 07:32 PM

But how would he be on here? :hmmm:

http://i.imgur.com/j74SykU.gif

J Diddy
09-27-2014, 07:33 PM

Can you google motherfucker?

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/24726524/jamaal-charles-does-everything-in-practice-saturday

Kiimo
09-27-2014, 07:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/j74SykU.gif

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k203/kiimosabe/h35sPqn.gif~original

Don Corlemahomes
09-27-2014, 07:35 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=9949517#post9949517

Uniforms

notorious
09-27-2014, 07:36 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k203/kiimosabe/h35sPqn.gif~original

WTF?!

ROFL

Fairplay
09-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Can you google mother****er?

He's too busy bicycling

runnercyclist
09-27-2014, 07:39 PM

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/24726524/jamaal-charles-does-everything-in-practice-saturday

Well, thanks, douche. That doesn't say shit. DAT ain't playing.

notorious
09-27-2014, 07:40 PM
DAT ain't playing.

....and how would you know that DAT isn't playing?

Don Corlemahomes
09-27-2014, 07:41 PM

ROFL

Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said that running back Jamaal Charles did "everything" in practice Saturday, KCChiefs.com reports.

Initially diagnosed with a high ankle sprain after being injured in Week 2, Charles nearly suited up last week and appears on track to see playing time during Monday night's contest against the Patriots.

^J Diddy produced a link providing exactly what you wanted.

mlyonsd
09-27-2014, 07:42 PM
When Reid texts the rest of us we'll PM you.

J Diddy
09-27-2014, 07:42 PM

You didn't ask about DAT, you asked about JC.

Which it says clear as day that he's listed probable.

You need to make sure you wear a helmet when you ride your bike.

runnercyclist
09-27-2014, 07:47 PM
You didn't ask about DAT, you asked about JC.

Which it says clear as day that he's listed probable.

You need to make sure you wear a helmet when you ride your bike.

Thank you, I always do. Just wondering if JC or KD would get more play. I am sure he'll play but will he be the workhorse?

mlyonsd
09-27-2014, 07:51 PM
Thank you, I always do. Just wondering if JC or KD would get more play. I am sure he'll play but will he be the workhorse?
If you're asking for fantasy reasons I'd place my money on Davis.

runnercyclist
09-27-2014, 07:58 PM
If you're asking for fantasy reasons I'd place my money on Davis.

Asking for two reasons. Lifelong Chiefs fan and wondering what the KC crowd is hearing about JC and his return. And I do have KD as a pick up in fantasy and wondering whether to start him or Pierre Thomas against the pitiful Plowgirl defense.

Shaid
09-27-2014, 11:00 PM
lmao, there is something to be said for local radio and the guys around the office that talk football. You can hear bits and pieces. I don't have a lot of that up here but there's this other Chiefs fan in the office that has twitter feeds and sports alerts, etc. all set up. If something happens, he usually stops by my office with, "Did you hear......?" That's how I found out about Berry, DAT, and even McKnight. Otherwise, my primary source is CP.

Eleazar
09-27-2014, 11:10 PM
Not much news in the last 2,000 years or so.

KChiefer
09-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Asking for two reasons. Lifelong Chiefs fan and wondering what the KC crowd is hearing about JC and his return. And I do have KD as a pick up in fantasy and wondering whether to start him or Pierre Thomas against the pitiful Plowgirl defense.

Do you even fantasy, bro?

Flirting with a possible gametime decision on Monday night is a terrible idea.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
09-27-2014, 11:47 PM
My TE Kelce gon' win my fantasy game for me this week. SKEET SKEET.

splatbass
09-28-2014, 12:59 AM
What does living out of town have to do with getting Chiefs news?

Actually, if you live in KC you have local news reports, local sports radio, people talking around the water cooler, etc., that those of us who live elsewhere don't have.

Why do people here have to always be assholes to people asking simple questions? Do you guys act like assholes in real life too? (Not you King, the ones acting like assholes)

runnercyclist
09-28-2014, 02:03 AM
Actually, if you live in KC you have local news reports, local sports radio, people talking around the water cooler, etc., that those of us who live elsewhere don't have.

Why do people here have to always be assholes to people asking simple questions? Do you guys act like assholes in real life too? (Not you King, the ones acting like assholes)

Well said.

Fairplay
09-28-2014, 02:13 AM

Assholes stop acting like assholes.

Smed1065
09-28-2014, 02:26 AM

Lazy is my bet. I mean he post here and gets no Chiefs news?

Maybe he took my old spot and is drunk.

I moved away in 1986 WITH NO WEB but still got news.

runnercyclist
09-28-2014, 03:06 AM
Lazy is my bet. I mean he post here and gets no Chiefs news?

Maybe he took my old spot and is drunk.

I moved away in 1986 WITH NO WEB but still got news.

Hey look, another asshole!

Smed1065
09-28-2014, 03:14 AM

That was not the thread theme? Lazy idiot that can't get Chiefs news these days on the internet or maybe read the threads on the CHIEFS site he posted on.

Seriously, no news on the internet and a thread about it? I believe that after moving away in 1986.

I was more cognitive in my drunken stupor for 4 years.

Remember why I started drinking with this logic.

Sorry try again.

Smed1065
09-28-2014, 03:15 AM

In my 4 year drunken stupor, I still seem to be green.

Take a class on technique.

runnercyclist
09-28-2014, 03:23 AM
In my 4 year drunken stupor, I still seem to be green.

Take a class on technique.

Go home, you're still drunk

runnercyclist
09-28-2014, 03:23 AM

This

Eleazar
09-28-2014, 06:18 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2657466/spaceballs-assholes-scene-o.gif

Simply Red
09-28-2014, 07:02 AM

Sorry for their actions runnercyclist.

J. Charles is expected to play - per Andy Reid.

I'm sorry that people didn't help you out, originally.

I'm very embarrassed for those folks. PM me if you have any other Chiefs questions.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-28-2014, 07:12 AM

I'm very embarrassed for those folks. PM me if you have any other Chiefs questions.

ROFL

The Iron Chief
09-28-2014, 07:45 AM
http://oldcatman-xxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SmokeSignals.gif

Ignore these wise guys.
Go to the entrance of your cave and look to the east.
I'll answer any questions you have,

Sanka
09-28-2014, 07:50 AM
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1655922_10153972834595290_707874516_n.jpg?oh=e9303e97775f31f4eda2a0647e89c078&oe=54CEC5B2

Wallcrawler
09-28-2014, 08:29 AM
The ceramic glue is nearly dry, so he should be good to go by tomorrow night. Hopefully they let it dry completely so he doesn't completely shatter.

runnercyclist
09-28-2014, 08:35 AM

Unfortunately it is what I've come to expect from CP. Everyone is so angry and mean. I long for the good old days when Chiefs fans were nice to fellow a Chiefs fans and we picked on Donkey and Chokeland.

Rausch
09-28-2014, 08:40 AM

Admit it.

You eat ativan like ****ing tic-tacs...

splatbass
09-28-2014, 08:58 AM
I living in flipping Toronto and I can find all the Chiefs news I need online. All the local news and sports articles are available online. You can even listen to local sports radio if you have a proxy....

It's not us being assholes, it's you being lazy.

No, actually it is you acting like assholes. It is the TONE of the comments. The INSULTS that make you assholes. I know you guys don't talk to people like that in real life. Why do you do it online? Do you think the anonymity makes it alright? Well I'm saying it isn't alright. It is just as bad on the internet as in real life - it is just more cowardly.

Rausch
09-28-2014, 09:09 AM
The INSULTS that make you assholes. I know you guys don't talk to people like that in real life.

You know how I know yer' as wrong as sherbert on steak?...

SAUTO
09-28-2014, 09:13 AM
No, actually it is you acting like assholes. It is the TONE of the comments. The INSULTS that make you assholes. I know you guys don't talk to people like that in real life. Why do you do it online? Do you think the anonymity makes it alright? Well I'm saying it isn't alright. It is just as bad on the internet as in real life - it is just more cowardly.

Why wouldn't they talk to people like that in real life?

splatbass
09-28-2014, 09:14 AM
You know how I know yer' as wrong as sherbert on steak?...

Sherbert might be good on steak.

splatbass
09-28-2014, 09:23 AM
Why wouldn't they talk to people like that in real life?

Because in real life it will get your ass kicked.

Seriously, do people really have that lack of civility toward strangers in real life? I don't see it here, maybe KC is different since I left 30 years ago. The midwest used to be known for being friendly, is it not anymore? Judging by this forum (which I don't believe really represents what people are like in real life) you would think KC is the worse place in the country to go to.

Represent your city. Stop acting like assholes toward strangers.

SAUTO
09-28-2014, 09:27 AM

Seriously, do people really have that lack of civility toward strangers in real life? I don't see it here, maybe KC is different since I left 30 years ago. The midwest used to be known for being friendly, is it not anymore? Judging by this forum (which I don't believe really represents what people are like in real life) you would think KC is the worse place in the country to go to.

Represent your city. Stop acting like assholes toward strangers.

It must be pretty sad to go through life hoping you don't get your ass kicked. That thought never effects my actions.

And a ton of people here don't even live in kc.

Fuck you and the lazy douche that has all red rep for some fucking reason.

Rausch
09-28-2014, 09:36 AM

Seriously, do people really have that lack of civility toward strangers in real life? I don't see it here, maybe KC is different since I left 30 years ago. The midwest used to be known for being friendly, is it not anymore?

1) The only people afraid of getting their ass kicked are people who've never had their ass kicked.

2) I was always told "Proud but humble." Know you have more/less than a guest but do all you can to make them feel at home...

runnercyclist
09-28-2014, 09:39 AM
It must be pretty sad to go through life hoping you don't get your ass kicked. That thought never effects my actions.

And a ton of people here don't even live in kc.

**** you and the lazy douche that has all red rep for some ****ing reason.

Wow, you really are amazing. I guess this is what I deserve for asking for fellow Chiefs fans "personal opinion". FYI, you can't get that anywhere else.

SAUTO
09-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Wow, you really are amazing. I guess this is what I deserve for asking for fellow Chiefs fans "personal opinion". FYI, you can't get that anywhere else.
You want someone to kiss your ass ask the idiots on your stupid fucking Facebook page their opinions

You have obviously been an asshole here or you wouldn't have a bunch of little red squares.

Don Corlemahomes
09-28-2014, 09:45 AM

What in the actual fuck? J Diddy actually answered his dumb fucking question with a cursory google search, and this idiot called Diddy a douche.

Right, we're the assholes.

Sandy Vagina
09-28-2014, 09:47 AM

Don't mind these douchebags. Most of them are just angry at their shitty lives or small peckers. CP is filled with them, but there are some good Chiefs fans here too.

Not reading through all of the vitriol, so if no one answered your question, this is the latest I have read on the subject.

Jamaal Charles (ankle) is listed as probable for Week 4.

Charles practiced on a limited basis throughout the week and will return after missing just one game. He's locked in as an RB1 against New England, with Knile Davis unlikely to see more than a few touches.

Rotoworld

I suspect that JC will share more snaps with Davis.. but who can really predict what Reid will do.. or how comfortable JC is on that ankle.

Don Corlemahomes
09-28-2014, 09:48 AM
I assume the Chiefs will be wearing white. Is that your thought? Any way to confirm?

A thread OP from this guy, 2013.

The lack of self-awareness is shocking.

cdcox
09-28-2014, 09:48 AM
I respond differently to friends compared to acquaintances and strangers. I am much more likely to be a smart aleck to a friend. If a friend gives me a hard time about something I say I take it in stride.

Some people treat the planet like a bunch of good friends and some treat it as a collection of acquaintances.

That's the difference.

SAUTO
09-28-2014, 09:49 AM
Don't mind these douchebags. CP is filled with them, but there are some good Chiefs fans here too.

Not reading through all of the vitriol, so if no one answered your question, this is the latest I have read on the subject. Most of them are just angry at their shitty lives or small peckers.

Rotoworld

I suspect that JC will share more snaps with Davis.. but who can really predict what Reid will do.. or how comfortable JC is on that ankle.
His fucking question was answered and when he found out he couldn't read he called that person a douche.

Fuck him, and he already has one hero taking up for him there isn't room in the toilet for two heros

SAUTO
09-28-2014, 09:52 AM
And sandy is the bestest at projecting. Anytime someone tell someone off they have to have a shitty life or small cock.

Neither are required to tell someone to fuck off.

Rausch
09-28-2014, 09:56 AM
I respond differently to friends compared to acquaintances and strangers. I am much more likely to be a smart aleck to a friend. If a friend gives me a hard time about something I say I take it in stride.

Some people treat the planet like a bunch of good friends and some treat it as a collection of acquaintances.

That's the difference.

This.

Know your fucking place...

Don Corlemahomes
09-28-2014, 10:00 AM
This.

Know your ****ing place...

But then he called one of your own a douche, after he obliged and answered his lazy question.

How is he green after that?

Rausch
09-28-2014, 10:03 AM
But then he called one of your own a douche, after he obliged and answered his lazy question.

How is he green after that?

I don't have an "own."

Don Corlemahomes
09-28-2014, 10:05 AM
I don't have an "own."

Oh, alright. I was under the impression that longtime posters looked out for each other here. My bad.

notorious
09-28-2014, 10:29 AM
Sauto is salty this morning.

I like it.

splatbass
09-28-2014, 11:23 AM
1) The only people afraid of getting their ass kicked are people who've never had their ass kicked.

2) I was always told "Proud but humble." Know you have more/less than a guest but do all you can to make them feel at home...

1. I'm not afraid of getting my ass kicked. I'm a big guy.

2. When was the last time CP made a noob feel at home? The standard response here is to insult and belittle. What happened to civility and common decency?

Rausch
09-28-2014, 11:25 AM
They had to amputate.

I just had to log in.

I guess my cookies expired or something.

Fuck me it was hard to remember almost a 20 year old password...

Simply Red
09-28-2014, 11:26 AM
2. When was the last time CP made a noob feel at home?

HEY THAT AFFECTS ME!

splatbass
09-28-2014, 11:31 AM
What in the actual ****? J Diddy actually answered his dumb ****ing question with a cursory google search, and this idiot called Diddy a douche.

Right, we're the assholes.

You really think "Can you google mother****er?" is civil?

Eleazar
09-28-2014, 11:35 AM

Here, found some info

http://bit.ly/1xsJ1IY

Don Corlemahomes
09-28-2014, 11:36 AM
Here, found some info

http://bit.ly/1xsJ1IY

Stop being an uncivilized beast!

Eleazar
09-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Stop being an uncivilized beast!

Keep firing, assholes!

SAUTO
09-28-2014, 12:36 PM
1. I'm not afraid of getting my ass kicked. I'm a big guy.

2. When was the last time CP made a noob feel at home? The standard response here is to insult and belittle. What happened to civility and common decency?

#1 ok, whatever. No one else said a thing about getting their ass kicked. You are the only person thinking of it when they speak.

#2 who gives a fuck?