PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A-Hole Chiefs Fan Makes Deadspin

Skyy God
09-30-2014, 08:45 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hyAOPCF9GbA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As the Chiefs drubbed the Patriots last night, Grant Hinkle, a poker player and Kansas City fan, rubbed it in the face of a Pats fan sitting next to him. He had a series of celebrations planned out.

Hinkle started off with the beer bottle dick, shoving it in the Pats fan's face. Then, he lost the prop and switched to the standard pelvic thrust. Spurred by someone off-camera yelling "AMERICA," Hinkle capped the celebration off with a "U-S-A" chant, the official chant when you don't know what else to do.

Brother and fellow poker player Blair Hinkle sat two seats to the right of Grant. He did not appear to have a beer bottle dick.

http://deadspin.com/chiefs-fan-celebrates-by-faux-face-****ing-nearby-patri-1640728164

Strongside
09-30-2014, 08:47 AM
I'm sorry. But this is hilarious.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2014, 08:47 AM
Stay classy, Arrowhead.

NewChief
09-30-2014, 08:50 AM
Holy shit. That's hilarious.

WhawhaWhat
09-30-2014, 08:53 AM
What a douche. If you are that fan, kill yourself.

kcpasco
09-30-2014, 08:54 AM
Alcohol and opposing teams jersey while that team is being raped up and down the field and this is probably common at any stadium.

At least this wasn't Oakland where he probably would have been stabbed.

TribalElder
09-30-2014, 08:55 AM
LMAO

Monday nights at arrowhead

kcpasco
09-30-2014, 08:56 AM
I'm sure drunk Patriot fans at Gillete are the model of classy. LOL

Johnny Vegas
09-30-2014, 08:57 AM
The patriots fan is sitting on the steps casually drinking a beer as he's getting face fucked. Nobody finds this odd? Fake?

Simply Red
09-30-2014, 08:58 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/k9csi8.gif

KC-TBB
09-30-2014, 08:59 AM
I was at the last Chiefs win in the playoffs at the old Houston Astrodome and had powder blue pom poms from all the Oilers fans practically in my face the whole game, that is until Montana and company rallyed back...then it was my turn...WHERE ARE THE FRICKEN POM POMS>>>WHERE DID THEY GO...a lot of dirty looks needless to say...but if you let it known you are an oposing team fan (we had Chiefs jerseys on) then you are fair game...just got to suck it up and realize the time and place you are in...and hope your team rally's! :)

WhawhaWhat
09-30-2014, 09:01 AM
Grant left a comment on the YouTube video telling his side of the story:

For those that don't know what happened. Chiefs fan boo's the Patriots fan as he's going up the aisle. Patriots fan comes back and gets in Chiefs fan's face. Chiefs fan keeps booing him. Patriots fan then sits in aisle. Roll tape....

Still stupid.

Halfcan
09-30-2014, 09:01 AM

:clap:

A Salt Weapon
09-30-2014, 09:03 AM
ROFL, fucking awesome

Discuss Thrower
09-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Some Pats fan was getting popcorn dumped on him in one of the curly q's at the end of the game.

Then a little while later two Whelan Security dudes chased someone up the same curly Q.

NewChief
09-30-2014, 09:06 AM
I agree with some of the other comments that this almost seems staged. Why would the Pats fan sit on the steps there? Why would he continue to sit in the aisle and casually drink his beer while dude does that to him (which is what makes it so funny). I mean, he obviously had a seat somewhere, so you'd think he would be sitting there.

Also, the guy's explanation from his twitter said the Pat's fan got in his face earlier. I don't think the guy would just sit there and take it if he "got in his face" earlier when he was yelling at him.

The guy doing it seems like a bit of a self-promoter/personality from his twitter page.

stumppy
09-30-2014, 09:07 AM
What a fucking idiot. He needs to switch to the raiders asap.

Chief Roundup
09-30-2014, 09:08 AM
The chant USA after someone hollers "America" is all just stupid. Yeah we have freedom to treat other human beings in this manner. You damn right we should act that way. :rolleyes:

Easy 6
09-30-2014, 09:09 AM
Meh, no one touched the guy, he didnt get beat up or anything and if he got in the guys face over some razzing then he deserved the "beer bottle dick" lol.

When you're all alone in a sea of opposing fans, its probably best to take your razzing with a little bit of good humor and suck it up unless someone crosses the physical line.

wazu
09-30-2014, 09:11 AM
Clearly staged. Nobody sits in the aisle. Pretty weak for deadspin.

BigRedChief
09-30-2014, 09:16 AM
I'm sorry. But this is hilarious.BS. That was ugly drunken behavior that reflects poorly on all chief fans.

There was no need for that shit. We are kicking their ass in every way possible on the field. Why be an asshole to another teams fan?

Katipan
09-30-2014, 09:19 AM
BS. That was ugly drunken behavior that reflects poorly on all chief fans.

Hardly. I mean really, if you're walking around carrying that much burden on your shoulders, life can't be that much fun.

Moron has nothing to do with me, or you, or anyone else except perhaps his mother. Want to be mad at someone? Be mad at his mother.

Reerun_KC
09-30-2014, 09:21 AM

There was no need for that shit. We are kicking their ass in every way possible on the field. Why be an asshole to another teams fan?

Because white trash.....

This fanbase is no better than any other fanbase...

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-30-2014, 09:24 AM

Agreed ! That fan should be beheaded.

BigRedChief
09-30-2014, 09:25 AM
Hardly. I mean really, if you're walking around carrying that much burden on your shoulders, life can't be that much fun.

Moron has nothing to do with me, or you, or anyone else except perhaps his mother. Want to be mad at someone? Be mad at his mother.He was being a drunken bully.

I can't stand bully's of any kind. I know that if I was there I would have told him to knock it off. If he didn't we would have had a problem. No one is ever going to bully someone in my presense.

TLO
09-30-2014, 09:26 AM
ROOOSTA ROOOOOOSTA!

Rain Man
09-30-2014, 09:27 AM
Regardless of the Chiefs guy's story behind doing it, he's the one who comes off looking like an idiot. If his story is true, he needs to learn that it's always the second guy that draws the flag. Regardless of whether it's true or not, it's embarrassing to the franchise and to the sport.

Katipan
09-30-2014, 09:31 AM
He was being a drunken bully.

I can't stand bully's of any kind. I know that if I was there I would have told him to knock it off. If he didn't we would have had a problem. No one is ever going to bully someone in my presense.

I'm not a big fan either.

I also think sticking your dick in someones face is a risky thing to do. But I don't know why that guy was sitting in the aisle or if any of it is even real.

I was married to asshole Chiefs fan, ya know. Any of you missing flags off your cars? Or magnets? I bet my husband had a few. Object to having beer rained on your head? Well, I hope you are either really big, loud, tough, or surrounded by friends, because he never cared. Have to pee? Been waiting 15 minutes? Hope you don't mind when he walks to the front of the line.

So this guy. I imagine him existing. I've met him.

ARROW2
09-30-2014, 09:32 AM
That was some funny shit......Can't stop laughing

Strongside
09-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Best I ever saw was at the Bengals game when Trent Green got knocked out. While he was on the ground, getting checked on, the crowd was silent. This woman in a Bengals jersey stands up in the aisle, down by the field and starts yelling back up at the crowd, "YEAAAH GO BENGALS! CHIEFS SUCK!" She almost got out "CHIEFS SU-" again when a full plastic beer bottle doinked off of her forehead, thrown from way up top. She tumbled backward onto her ass...the crowd all yelled OOOOOH! She didn't act like a dipshit after that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2014, 09:38 AM
Best I ever saw was at the Bengals game when Trent Green got knocked out. While he was on the ground, getting checked on, the crowd was silent. This woman in a Bengals jersey stands up in the aisle, down by the field and starts yelling back up at the crowd, "YEAAAH GO BENGALS! CHIEFS SUCK!" She almost got out "CHIEFS SU-" again when a full plastic beer bottle doinked off of her forehead, thrown from way up top. She tumbled backward onto her ass...the crowd all yelled OOOOOH! She didn't act like a dipshit after that.

ROFL

L.A. Chieffan
09-30-2014, 09:40 AM
Im sure the guy was talking shit before the game and once the game started what else can you do but have a dick bottle stuck in your face while you sip your beer?

RealSNR
09-30-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm sorry, but this is thing looks totally staged. Sitting in the aisle? WTF?

I'm going to have to rule in favor of the beer bottle dick guy on this one. It was both hilarious and nonviolent. And it sounds like the Pats fan deserved it.

Buehler445
09-30-2014, 10:35 AM
If it wasn't my team, I'd probably laugh, but that is pretty uncool. Staged or not. We as a fanbase need to be better than that.

That being said, by itself, is funny.

HolyHat
09-30-2014, 11:10 AM
That's Grant Hinkle. Many of you may know the name. He and his brother have won multiple WSOP bracelets.

These dudes are hilarious.

BWillie
09-30-2014, 11:11 AM
I've played poker with Grant, and he's one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Seriously. This pats fan must have been a douche, for this to have happened.

I'm actually quite surprised by this, nonetheless, pretty funny if you ask me, especially if this fan has been razzing all the Chiefs fans like everybody has been saying.

BWillie
09-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Because white trash.....

This fanbase is no better than any other fanbase...

White trash millionaires?

TimBone
09-30-2014, 11:50 AM
Meh...description made it sound a lot worse than it really was.

Baby Lee
09-30-2014, 04:32 PM

Weak for Deadspin? Drop a bullion cube in the Gulf of Mexico and Deadspin will report on that zesty new sauce!!

Deberg_1990
09-30-2014, 04:33 PM
Dude is a drunken loser if you want my honest opinion

KCrockaholic
09-30-2014, 04:34 PM
Good chance they were friends.

BigRedChief
09-30-2014, 04:36 PM
That's Grant Hinkle. Many of you may know the name. He and his brother have won multiple WSOP bracelets.

These dudes are hilarious.They can't afford better seats?

saphojunkie
09-30-2014, 04:36 PM
I'm usually way on the side of human decency and don't be a dick.

But this is just hilarious. If I were at the opposing stadium and this dude was going beer bottle dick I'd be laughing my ass off.

BigRedChief
09-30-2014, 04:38 PM

But this is just hilarious. If I were at the opposing stadium and this dude was going beer bottle dick I'd be laughing my ass off.It always funny to watch someone else get hit in the crotch. You getting hit in the crotch is not so funny is it?

TLO
09-30-2014, 04:39 PM

But this is just hilarious. If I were at the opposing stadium and this dude was going beer bottle dick I'd be laughing my ass off.

Sure you don't want to wish death and pain upon his family? That's kind of your thing now.

Bewbies
09-30-2014, 05:09 PM
This is why you sit up top. There is no price too high to get to see dozens of hammered morons doing shit like this at a football game.

cwhocares
09-30-2014, 05:32 PM

Agreed.

crazycoffey
09-30-2014, 05:36 PM

The pats fan is sitting on the steps next to the chiefs fan. They probably know each other. But go ahead and take your advise and jump into an alligator pit

jspchief
09-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Completely unacceptable. I will not sit idle while the Chiefs fan base does that tired seven nation army chant.

DeathByArrows
09-30-2014, 05:42 PM
What would possess anyone to buy tickets in the upper level in an opposing teams stadium? You're just asking for trouble....

Eleazar
09-30-2014, 05:44 PM
They are probably friends or something

KChiefs1
09-30-2014, 05:53 PM
The patriots fan is sitting on the steps casually drinking a beer as he's getting face ****ed. Nobody finds this odd? Fake?

I think it's a setup deal.
Who sits in the aisle on the steps? Why isn't he in his seat?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-30-2014, 05:56 PM
Fuck that song

Rams Fan
09-30-2014, 05:58 PM
Weak for Deadspin? Drop a bullion cube in the Gulf of Mexico and Deadspin will report on that zesty new sauce!!

Deadspin's reporting and writing really has gone down hill.

kysirsoze
09-30-2014, 06:01 PM

I'm sorry, but this is thing looks totally staged. Sitting in the aisle? WTF?

I'm going to have to rule in favor of the beer bottle dick guy on this one. It was both hilarious and nonviolent. And it sounds like the Pats fan deserved it.

I think it's a setup deal.
Who sits in the aisle on the steps? Why isn't he in his seat?

Yep. This is clearly staged.

CapsLockKey
09-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Pats fan or not, sitting on the steps is douchbaggery. Right up there with standing in the concourse entrance. Next time spend more money if you don't like your shitty seat.

Iowanian
09-30-2014, 07:40 PM
I found NOTHING about that funny. It was low rent, white trash and embarrassing to the fan base.

Whadda-douche.

Buzz
09-30-2014, 07:47 PM
Clearly a dick move.

crazycoffey
09-30-2014, 07:49 PM
I found NOTHING about that funny. It was low rent, white trash and embarrassing to the fan base.

Whadda-douche.

What if they're close friends and the pats fan has done the same to the chiefs fan for the last 12 years?

Then I find it fucking hysterical! If the pats fan is some Joe Schmoe that just sat on the steps next to some random chiefs fans I'm immediately questioning the pats fan first.

Iowanian
09-30-2014, 07:56 PM
To each his own, but I still don't find it funny.

Iconic
09-30-2014, 07:56 PM

Whadda-douche.

This. I really don't get what's so funny.

ooOOHHH LOOK AT ME, I'M GUNNA' PRETEND MY DICK IS A BEER BOTTLE AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE AS LONG AS I'M SHITFACED AND HAPPEN TO OUTNUMBER YOU IT'S COMPLETELY OKAY!!1

Douchey behavior is douchey behavior no matter what jersey you wear.

InChiefsHeaven
09-30-2014, 08:10 PM
There are like 78k people at that game, you gotta figure 1% douche factor, so there's at least 780 fucksticks running around. Not bad odds, but you hate to see it regardless.

Buzz
09-30-2014, 08:17 PM
Was I the only one thinking throw him over the rail? Yeah, I'm not nice.

BlackOp
09-30-2014, 08:23 PM
Lame...I doubt the guy does this without having 3 of his friends behind him. This is what's known as herd behavior...mob mentality. Dude is a tard...taking sports fandom a little too serious....get a life. I hate people like this..

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2014, 08:26 PM
I know one thing:

That's the douchiest goddamned cap I've ever seen.

Baby Lee
09-30-2014, 08:39 PM

Whadda-douche.

Doesn't have to migrate to one pole or another.

Not funny
Not a travesty either

As many said, probably staged.

More clickbait to chum the internet waters.

salame
10-01-2014, 12:52 AM
dumb

But I will say no one should be suprised to see this shit

It's like when people take little kids to those games and get offended at the cussing and stuff

beer plus friends = courage and stupid behavior