PDA

View Full Version : Royals ***Official Kansas City Royals @ Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim ALDS Game 1 Thread***

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

alnorth
10-01-2014, 11:01 PM
<table border=3 cellpadding = 4>
<tr><td>Final / 11</td> <td> 1 </td> <td> 2 </td><td> 3 </td><td> 4 </td><td> 5 </td><td> 6 </td><td> 7 </td><td> 8 </td><td> 9 </td><td> 10 </td><td> 11 </td><td> R </td><td> H </td><td> E </td></tr>
<tr> <td> KC </td> <td> 0 </td> <td> 0 </td><td> 1 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 1 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 1 </td><td> 3 </td><td> 4 </td><td> 0 </td></tr>
<tr> <td> LAA </td> <td> 0 </td> <td> 0 </td><td> 1 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 1 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 0 </td><td> 2 </td><td> 4 </td><td> 0 </td></tr>
</table>

Kelvin Herrera exits the game in the 7th with an apparent injury.

Royals Lead the Series, 1-0

http://mlb.mlb.com/images/logos/80x80/kc.png

Jason Vargas 6IP 2R 2ER 1BB 2K 2HR
Kelvin Herrera 0IP 0R 0ER 1BB 0K
Brandon Finnegan ⅔IP 0R 0ER 0BB 0K
Wade Davis 1⅓IP 0R 0ER 2BB 1K
Tim Collins ⅔IP 0R 0ER 0BB 1K
Jason Frasor ⅓IP 0R 0ER 1BB 0K
Win Danny Duffy 1IP 0R 0ER 0BB 1K
Save Greg Holland 1IP 0R 0ER 0BB 2K

VS.

http://mlb.mlb.com/images/logos/80x80/ana.png

Jered Weaver 7IP 2R 2ER 2BB 6K
Joe Smith 1IP 0R 0ER 0BB 1K
Huston Street 1IP 0R 0ER 0BB 1K
Kevin Jepsen 1IP 0R 0ER 2BB 1K
Loss Fernando Salas 1IP 1R 1ER 0BB 0K 1HR

Home Runs

KC

Mike Moustakas - Top 11th solo shot to right

LAA

Chris Iannetta - Bottom 3rd solo shot to left
David Freese - Bottom 5th solo shot to left

Other Relevant Games

Final: DET 3, BAL 12
Baltimore leads, 1-0

Starting Lineups

KC

1. Alcides Escobar, SS
2. Norichika Aoki, RF
2. Jarrod Dyson, CF
3. Lorenzo Cain, CF/RF
4. Eric Hosmer, 1B
5. Billy Butler, DH
5. Terrance Gore, pr/DH
6. Alex Gordon, LF
7. Salvador Perez, C
8. Omar Infante, 2B
9. Mike Moustakas, 3B

LAA

1. Kole Calhoun, RF
2. Mike Trout, CF
3. Albert Pujols, 1B
4. Howie Kendrick, 2B
5. David Freese, 3B
5. Gordon Beckham, pr/3B
6. Erick Aybar, SS
7. Josh Hamilton, LF
8. C.J. Cron, DH
9. Chris Iannetta, C

Mr. Flopnuts
10-01-2014, 11:02 PM
FIRST

CaliforniaChief
10-01-2014, 11:03 PM
SECOND. :D

alnorth
10-01-2014, 11:04 PM
The Royals have, by far, the most expensive playoff tickets on the secondary market.

I guess thats what 29 years does.

If I would have known that tickets were gonna get this damned expensive, I would bought like 12 of them last week and sold them now. Oh well, for now I'm just grateful I bought into the ALDS early and literally saved hundreds of dollars.

CaliforniaChief
10-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Oh yeah. Eff you Angels.

Nothing to test our magic like throwing Vargas against Trout, Pujols, Hamilton, and Kendrick.

Gotta take it to them early, set the tone.

CaliforniaChief
10-01-2014, 11:05 PM
The Royals have, by far, the most expensive playoff tickets on the secondary market.

If I would have known that tickets were gonna get this damned expensive, I would bought like 12 of themk last week and sold them now. Oh well, for now I'm just grateful I bought into the ALDS early and literally saved hundreds of dollars.

No kidding.

I got 2 decent tickets (5 rows from front of upper deck by first base) for $68 each. (Game 2 on Friday).

Expensive tickets in KC, cheap in Orange County. Wake me up.

alnorth
10-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Also, because I know myself, and I know damned well I'd pay for the world series if they made it, I bought a ticket to game 1. They'll probably not make it, and I'll get a refund if they don't, but I'll at least limit the damage to only *shudder* a bit over $600 if they did.

I'm willing to sit out the ALCS, but I would have to go to 1 game if they made it to the world series, so I limited the damage tonight by just reserving a ticket now. They'd probably be a thousand damned dollars for SRO tickets the night we won the AL.

tyler360
10-02-2014, 12:38 AM
In!

All I have to say is "That what speed do!"

teedubya
10-02-2014, 02:02 AM
In. Booyah!

Bufkin
10-02-2014, 02:27 AM
First

Art Vader
10-02-2014, 02:31 AM
In! Go Royals!!!!

Direckshun
10-02-2014, 02:49 AM
What channel is it on? TBS? ESPN?

Crush
10-02-2014, 03:30 AM
What channel is it on? TBS? ESPN?

TBS

Crush
10-02-2014, 03:51 AM
Oh yeah. Eff you Angels.

Nothing to test our magic like throwing Vargas against Trout, Pujols, Hamilton, and Kendrick.

Gotta take it to them early, set the tone.

THIS

Can't wait.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-02-2014, 04:33 AM
In for the win.

RollChiefsRoll
10-02-2014, 04:40 AM
In! Weaver sucks!

bsroyals54
10-02-2014, 05:22 AM
We have the dangerous second half hosmer, we got this

Direckshun
10-02-2014, 05:26 AM
TBS

Thanks.

What time is the game? Thanks in advance.

CoMoChief
10-02-2014, 05:36 AM
God it'd be fucking awesome if the Royals can pull this off and beat LAA.

Archie F. Swin
10-02-2014, 05:50 AM
That's what defense, pitching and speed do.

in for the baseball/track meet

WhawhaWhat
10-02-2014, 06:01 AM
Thanks.

What time is the game? Thanks in advance.

2014 ALDS Schedule (https://www.google.com/#q=alds+schedule+2014)

Dartgod
10-02-2014, 06:35 AM

If I would have known that tickets were gonna get this damned expensive, I would bought like 12 of them last week and sold them now. Oh well, for now I'm just grateful I bought into the ALDS early and literally saved hundreds of dollars.

That's not possible. KC fans have proven that they will not support a winner. /prisonbitch

TLO
10-02-2014, 06:53 AM
In for another long ass day.

Dartgod
10-02-2014, 06:55 AM
Also, because I know myself, and I know damned well I'd pay for the world series if they made it, I bought a ticket to game 1. They'll probably not make it, and I'll get a refund if they don't, but I'll at least limit the damage to only *shudder* a bit over $600 if they did.

I'm willing to sit out the ALCS, but I would have to go to 1 game if they made it to the world series, so I limited the damage tonight by just reserving a ticket now. They'd probably be a thousand damned dollars for SRO tickets the night we won the AL.

How did you buy a WS ticket? I didn't think them and the ALCS were on sale yet?

KCUnited
10-02-2014, 06:55 AM
If we don't sweep the Angels, any chance that Monday game is an afternoon game? I wouldn't be able to go, but I want to put in for the afternoon off in case.

WakkaWakka
10-02-2014, 07:04 AM
IN for the WIN!! Go Royals!!

ChiTown
10-02-2014, 07:06 AM
In for good VARGY pitching tonight. Please, God, give us good VARGY tonight

Archie F. Swin
10-02-2014, 07:12 AM
In for good VARGY pitching tonight. Please, God, give us good VARGY tonight

He and Weaver have an off-season vacation planned
http://m.mlb.com/news/article/97157796/vargas-weaver-from-lbsu-to-alds-matchup

cosmo20002
10-02-2014, 07:12 AM
So in.
Let's fucking do this!

Prison Bitch
10-02-2014, 07:15 AM
That's not possible. KC fans have proven that they will not support a winner. /prisonbitch

The point you think you are making is not really the point you are.

Dartgod
10-02-2014, 07:19 AM
The point you think you are making is not really the point you are.

I don't care what you think I think.

I think...

TLO
10-02-2014, 07:38 AM
I feel a little pesemstic about tonight...

Which will make it that much sweeter when we win. :)

alnorth
10-02-2014, 07:50 AM

Stubhub

Strongside
10-02-2014, 08:03 AM
Here's what Mike Sweeny thinks of the Weavers.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bzEI845UFoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mr. tegu
10-02-2014, 08:34 AM
So I have been hearing that perhaps Duffy won't start this series. Why is that? Anyone hear anything different?

Strongside
10-02-2014, 08:55 AM
So I have been hearing that perhaps Duffy won't start this series. Why is that? Anyone hear anything different?

He's in the pen for long relief for now. There are questions as to whether or not he's 100% healthy. The Royals and Duffy both say he's fine, but you have to wonder at this point. The question is, though, if he ISN'T healthy, then why use a roster spot on him?

My guess is he goes Monday or Tuesday if he hasn't been used in long relief at that point, but that's all it is: a guess.

In other fun news, Vargas' clip at Anaheim is pretty sick-nasty: 2.86 ERA, 1.21 WHIP, 129 IP.

Also, Raul Ibanez is hitting over .440 with 4 home runs vs Weaver, so don't be surprised to see him get an AB tonight.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-02-2014, 08:55 AM

#Yosted

alnorth
10-02-2014, 08:58 AM
He's in the pen for long relief for now. There are questions as to whether or not he's 100% healthy. The Royals and Duffy both say he's fine, but you have to wonder at this point. The question is, though, if he ISN'T healthy, then why use a roster spot on him?

My guess is he goes Monday or Tuesday if he hasn't been used in long relief at that point, but that's all it is: a guess.

In other fun news, Vargas' clip at Anaheim is pretty sick-nasty: 2.86 ERA, 1.21 WHIP, 129 IP.

Also, Raul Ibanez is hitting over .440 with 4 home runs vs Weaver, so don't be surprised to see him get an AB tonight.

Yep, if we picked him for long relief instead of Ventura or Vargas, then I think we have to assume that something's up, and that he might still be healthy enough to pitch a few innings, but can't start for some reason.

Great Expectations
10-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Yep, if we picked him for long relief instead of Ventura or Vargas, then I think we have to assume that something's up, and that he might still be healthy enough to pitch a few innings, but can't start for some reason.

I think it is easier to assume we are getting Yosted.

Dr. Gigglepants
10-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Pujols always kills us too. This is going to be a hell of a tough series, especially the way some of our starters have been going the last month of the season. Going to have to win a lot of high scoring ball games somehow.

Going to need Gordon to pull his head out too.

alnorth
10-02-2014, 09:51 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I mean, the Royals have a playoff game TONIGHT. And another one TOMORROW. And again on SUNDAY. I feel like I&#39;m cheating the system somehow.</p>&mdash; Rany Jazayerli (@jazayerli) <a href="https://twitter.com/jazayerli/status/517698463958835200">October 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

gblowfish
10-02-2014, 09:55 AM
For some reason, I'm just not scared of the Angels. I know they're good, and score a lot of runs, and Trout is great and all that. But Detroit is much nastier. I'm not taking this series lightly, we're still heavy heavy underdogs, especially coming off the sugar high from the last couple days. I'm guardedly optimistic.

Let's go get em!

Bearcat
10-02-2014, 10:00 AM

I think all that's available now is whatever season ticket holders have paid for (and whatever they've put on stubhub, etc). The ALCS presale for group/partial season packages is today, so I assume the public sale is in the next day or two. Curious about the WS if that were to ever happen, but I assume it would be the same kind of thing.

mr. tegu
10-02-2014, 10:05 AM
My wife is getting some postseason shirts for us today. I love it!

alnorth
10-02-2014, 10:05 AM
I think all that's available now is whatever season ticket holders have paid for (and whatever they've put on stubhub, etc). The ALCS presale for group/partial season packages is today, so I assume the public sale is in the next day or two. Curious about the WS if that were to ever happen, but I assume it would be the same kind of thing.

The public sale didn't make a dent in the secondary market prices because there were very few tickets released.

I think there will be very, very few public tickets for the World Series. I'm guessing nearly every season ticket holder is going to grab extra tickets.

siberian khatru
10-02-2014, 10:06 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I mean, the Royals have a playoff game TONIGHT. And another one TOMORROW. And again on SUNDAY. I feel like I'm cheating the system somehow.</p>&mdash; Rany Jazayerli (@jazayerli) <a href="https://twitter.com/jazayerli/status/517698463958835200">October 2, 2014</a></blockquote>

Yeah, the Chiefs have kind of conditioned us to think of playoffs as one and done, but now we've finally earned an actual postseason series, it takes some getting used to. That's why I'm not too nervous about tonight. If we lose, we're still very much alive.

I will say that the five-game format brings back some very traumatic memories, though.

alnorth
10-02-2014, 10:07 AM
I think I'd put us at about a 35% chance to win a 5-game series against the Angels. I think I'm fine with those odds. If we somehow get past the Angels, I'd put us at about 40-45% chance to win the ALCS.

Fairplay
10-02-2014, 10:09 AM
I have a good feeling about this game.

This game is ours.

Mr. Laz
10-02-2014, 10:16 AM
need the bats to show up, they will be ready for the base stealing

CaliforniaChief
10-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Just seeing this thread title brought a smile to my face.

Let's do this, boys!!!

ChiefsCountry
10-02-2014, 10:36 AM
For some reason, I'm just not scared of the Angels. I know they're good, and score a lot of runs, and Trout is great and all that. But Detroit is much nastier. I'm not taking this series lightly, we're still heavy heavy underdogs, especially coming off the sugar high from the last couple days. I'm guardedly optimistic.

Let's go get em!

I have the same opinion as well.

okcchief
10-02-2014, 10:38 AM

Let's go get em!
Agreed

CaliforniaChief
10-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Angels fans are extraordinarily confident. I think if we win one game, they'll be SHOCKED.

That said, there's no reason we can't steal one in Tomorrowland.

And then we conjure Kauffman Stadium Royals Devil Magic.

Prison Bitch
10-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Where do you see their overconfidence? We are 3-3 vs them this year and Anaheim has only made it to one WS. They've had a rocky playoff history even when they've had golden opps

CaliforniaChief
10-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Just based on three things, I think:

1. The second half of the season.
2. They don't respect the Royals.
3. They're douchebag Southern California sports fans.

siberian khatru
10-02-2014, 10:49 AM
I'm still pissed at the Angels for beating us in 1979.

okcchief
10-02-2014, 10:50 AM

Unfortunately, I had to wait to line things up. I was going to purchase yesterday but standing room started at $160. I thought maybe people were being ambitious and they would drop some. Now standing is starting at $220. So far my gamble took a big shit on me so far. Not sure if I should continue to wait it out or bite now. There is also the thought of hoping we go further and purchase ahead. I have the money just didn't expect the market to be like this. It's higher than Thunder playoff games and there are less available seats for those. Speaks volumes of how hungry KC is for post season success.

I'm really sick because going last Monday and Tuesday going to the Chiefs and Royals game fell through for me. What a couple of days that would have been. It was great enough watching from home.

CaliforniaChief
10-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Curious to see the roster composition for this round. Gore has to be on the roster. Has to be.

alnorth
10-02-2014, 10:56 AM
Our playoff ticket prices are so crazy-high that ESPN wrote a story on it.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/11625592/ticket-prices-kansas-city-royals-alds-games-soaring

CaliforniaChief
10-02-2014, 11:00 AM
What a world we're living in. Playoff tickets for Royals baseball are skyrocketing, while fans are scraping the barrel to waltz into Los Angeles games. LMAO

You suck, Crapaheim.

srvy
10-02-2014, 11:16 AM
Any options for those that don't get TBS and don't want to go to sports bar? I am watching the kids tonight as wife works nights. MLB will black it out since I am in KC. I had to listen to the radio on the playoff game with A's.

1moreTRich
10-02-2014, 11:19 AM

I just got this email yesterday:

Dear Royals Fan,
Thank you for registering for the chance to purchase 2014 Royals Postseason tickets before they go on sale to the public.
Unfortunately, your entry was not selected for the presale opportunity for the 2014 American League Championship Series.
Please be aware that you still remain eligible to be selected for a chance to buy presale tickets for potential World Series games at Kauffman Stadium. We will notify you via e-mail once the random drawing for that opportunity has taken place.
Tickets for the American League Championship Series will go on sale to the public on Friday, October 3, at 10 a.m. CT.

Strongside
10-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Unfortunately, I had to wait to line things up. I was going to purchase yesterday but standing room started at $160. I thought maybe people were being ambitious and they would drop some. Now standing is starting at $220. So far my gamble took a big shit on me so far. Not sure if I should continue to wait it out or bite now. There is also the thought of hoping we go further and purchase ahead. I have the money just didn't expect the market to be like this. It's higher than Thunder playoff games and there are less available seats for those. Speaks volumes of how hungry KC is for post season success.

I'm really sick because going last Monday and Tuesday going to the Chiefs and Royals game fell through for me. What a couple of days that would have been. It was great enough watching from home.

You can always try your luck with a scalper or fans in the lot on Sunday. My buddy got an SRO for 60 in the lot on Tuesday.

okcchief
10-02-2014, 11:30 AM
You can always try your luck with a scalper or fans in the lot on Sunday. My buddy got an SRO for 60 in the lot on Tuesday.
That's what I was thinking. Someone trying to dump them right before game time is the best bet. Don't think they be any higher anyway.

siberian khatru
10-02-2014, 11:31 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Royals ALDS roster is identical to their Wild Card roster, save for two changes: Vargas and Collins are on, Nix and Ibanez are off.</p>&mdash; Andy McCullough (@McCulloughStar) <a href="https://twitter.com/McCulloughStar/status/517728003057405952">October 2, 2014</a></blockquote>

TLO
10-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Nix not on the roster.

Collins is though. That's a little scary. I'd rather have Bueno or Crow.

KCUnited
10-02-2014, 11:34 AM
My buddy picked up a $90 seat an hour before Tuesday's game on Stubhub. People that can't go will either reduce their price or list them at a decent price so they don't have to eat them. Makes it difficult to plan, but it's worth a shot.

alnorth
10-02-2014, 11:36 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Royals ALDS roster is identical to their Wild Card roster, save for two changes: Vargas and Collins are on, Nix and Ibanez are off.</p>&mdash; Andy McCullough (@McCulloughStar) <a href="https://twitter.com/McCulloughStar/status/517728003057405952">October 2, 2014</a></blockquote>

oh, thank God. Neither of those guys should be at the plate under any circumstances whatsoever.

siberian khatru
10-02-2014, 11:37 AM
oh, thank God. Neither of those guys should be at the plate under any circumstances whatsoever.

BUT WHAT IF WE NEED A PROFESSIONAL AT BAT?

PHOG
10-02-2014, 11:37 AM
In for the win! Let's GO Royals!

And hoping all Collins does is warm the bench. :harumph:

Bearcat
10-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Clicked the ALCS presale button 20 minutes early... maybe a little demand for tickets when you have to wait in line online? :shrug:

We are currently experiencing a higher than usual number of fans attempting to purchase tickets. In an effort to be completely fair to all fans we have developed this Virtual Waiting Room, used to randomly allow access to the ticketing system during busy times such as this when all visitors cannot be served simultaneously. You are currently in the pool to be randomly chosen to enter the site to purchase tickets. When we automatically refresh your browser, the system will randomly determine your status in the virtual waiting room. You will either be randomly selected to continue to your ticket purchase or you will remain in the virtual waiting room.

When you are selected you will automatically see a popup which you must click on to enter the site. You will have a very limited amount of time to respond to the popup otherwise you will have to return to the Virtual Waiting Room, so please remain near your computer. Make sure your computer speakers are turned on to hear periodic countdown beeps. Closing your browser and opening a new one will not improve your chances of entering the site; however, you are welcome to return at a later time when the site is not as busy.

Strongside
10-02-2014, 11:52 AM

Kind of surprised ol' Ned didn't leave Ibanez on, considering his success against Weaver (.446 avg, 4 HR's).

Strongside
10-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Clicked the ALCS presale button 20 minutes early... maybe a little demand for tickets when you have to wait in line online? :shrug:

Where is that?

Bearcat
10-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Where is that?

If you bought group tickets or a partial season package, you get in on the presale... no promises, but (if they make it that far) since I'm buying the max (4) for every game, I'll offer extras here before putting them on stubhub.

Strongside
10-02-2014, 12:01 PM
If you bought group tickets or a partial season package, you get in on the presale... no promises, but (if they make it that far) since I'm buying the max (4) for every game, I'll offer extras here before putting them on stubhub.

Yes. PM me if you have any. I would love the chance to buy them.

ChiefsCountry
10-02-2014, 12:05 PM

What's with the name change?

Dartgod
10-02-2014, 12:06 PM

Ohhhhh, pick me, pick me!!

Bearcat
10-02-2014, 12:06 PM
What's with the name change?

Roast thread.

CaliforniaChief
10-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Moose has been having better at bats lately, showing some penchant for at least going the other way. I thought it was going to take a 7 man pyramid in right field to make that happen. That's why Nix is left off.

Colon can play 3rd if we need him to.

So our bench guys are Colon, Willingham, Gore, Dyson, and Kratz?

That's solid.

DJJasonp
10-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Got my tix for game 2....cannot wait. Gotta get at least a split in Anaheim

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Depending on how the game is going I might have to be superstitious and avoid posting during the game. Last game was an emotional roller coaster, and I was too locked in to post at the same time. But, it turned out we got the best Royals game in 3 decades, and the dramatic win, so maybe play it safe and see if we can pull off a game one W.

That would be an absolute godsend, especially when it figures to be our worst pitching matchup!

Let's Go Royals!

CaliforniaChief
10-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Got my tix for game 2....cannot wait. Gotta get at least a split in Anaheim

Where you at? We'll be in section 529, 5 rows up. And we'll be there when the gates open so we can take it all in.

My kid's going to try to get autographs.

I actually think there will be a healthy contingent of Royals fans there, considering how soft the market for tickets is right now.

teedubya
10-02-2014, 12:27 PM
For $44 dollars, you can get decent seats to tonight's game in LA.

For the price of Sunday's SRO tix in KC... you can get seats right behind the visitors dugout in LA. LOL.

DJJasonp
10-02-2014, 12:27 PM
I'll be in 307 I believe. Tix weren't bad (100). I'm traveling tomorrow morning. ...so I'm hoping to be there at least an hour before start

Bearcat
10-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Ohhhhh, pick me, pick me!!

No idea how I'd decide, but you're probably 1st on the list of Chiefs tailgates crashed...

Got 4 to each game of the ALCS... $80/each for ~10th row/infield upper deck. ~$1000. :eek: But, I could always unload a couple for $200-300 each and make up most of it.

CaliforniaChief
10-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Chiefs Planet invades the Rally Monkey Exhibit.

Great Expectations
10-02-2014, 12:35 PM

Agreed, and Ned can't seem to resist putting Ibanez in to pinch hit late in games.

Dartgod
10-02-2014, 12:36 PM
No idea how I'd decide, but you're probably 1st on the list of Chiefs tailgates crashed...

Got 4 to each game of the ALCS... $80/each for ~10th row/infield upper deck. ~$1000. :eek: But, I could always unload a couple for $200-300 each and make up most of it.

I'd be honored to be considered. I never went to any of the games in '85. I've been to plenty of Chiefs playoff games and would like to see at least one Royals post season game in person in my lifetime.

mr. tegu
10-02-2014, 12:36 PM
It would probably be cheaper to get tickets for tonight's game and fly there from KC to watch the game than it would be to get tickets for the game here on Sunday.

I really wish I would have invested in season tickets. I would be buying four extras for each game and selling them for that huge resale price.

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2014, 12:48 PM

Let's go get em!

Yep, Detroit this year has not only steamrolled us, but we've inexplicably played our worst against them.
More errors, baffling atypical gaffs, and mental lapses against them by far!

Gordon's misplay on fielding what should be a routine catch for him is a prime example of bizarre and lackluster play against the Tigers all year. Alex seriously doesn't makes that catch maybe 1 out of 10,000+ attempts.

Here's to hoping the Royals make every prognosticator eat their words, as I've yet to see anyone picking KC to take the series! Also Baltimore prevailing would be ideal if you had to pick your poison next series.

suzzer99
10-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Our playoff ticket prices are so crazy-high that ESPN wrote a story on it.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/11625592/ticket-prices-kansas-city-royals-alds-games-soaring

Meanwhile I got pretty sweet seats in Anaheim on Friday night for $80 apiece.

Simplicity
10-02-2014, 12:56 PM
In for some crazy good baseball.

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2014, 12:56 PM
I think I'd put us at about a 35% chance to win a 5-game series against the Angels. I think I'm fine with those odds. If we somehow get past the Angels, I'd put us at about 40-45% chance to win the ALCS.

Some of the numbers geeks crunched the numbers, and however the wizards do it, the Angel's likelihood of winning the series versus the Royals sits at 62.5%

So you're not that far off, and certainly much closer than I would have guessimated before reading that.

suzzer99
10-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Yep, Detroit this year has not only steamrolled us, but we've inexplicably played our worst against them.
More errors, baffling atypical gaffs, and mental lapses against them by far!

Gordon's misplay on fielding what should be a routine catch for him is a prime example of bizarre and lackluster play against the Tigers all year. Alex seriously doesn't makes that catch maybe 1 out of 10,000+ attempts.

Here's to hoping the Royals make every prognosticator eat their words, as I've yet to see anyone picking KC to take the series! Also Baltimore prevailing would be ideal if you had to pick your poison next series.

This. I've never seen a team look as comfortable at the plate as the Tigers when they're playing the Royals. We need to practically no-hit them two of three times in a row to get them to start pressing and get their confidence down. Meanwhile our hitters know this and press beyond belief – even in the field.

Great Expectations
10-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Some of the numbers geeks crunched the numbers, and however the wizards do it, the Angel's likelihood of winning the series versus the Royals sits at 62.5%

So you're not that far off, and certainly much closer than I would have guessimated before reading that.

I wonder what it would be if we had Duffy starting tonight putting him inline for potentially starting game 5 as well.

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Angels fans are extraordinarily confident. I think if we win one game, they'll be SHOCKED.

Which is odd for that to be the case when the teams split the season series 3-3. In all honesty, if I were a fan of theirs I'd always expect the other team wins at least one game.

Baseball just has too many variables to typically "dominate" a team game in and game out for at minimum 3 and up to as many as 5 games in a row.

suzzer99
10-02-2014, 01:04 PM

So have 84o vs Q5o. Two live cards!

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2014, 01:10 PM
Any options for those that don't get TBS and don't want to go to sports bar? I am watching the kids tonight as wife works nights. MLB will black it out since I am in KC. I had to listen to the radio on the playoff game with A's.

TBS app.

Or if you have MLB - I know how to get around local blackouts on the android app. It uses GPS not an ip trace to determine if you are in the blackout market area.

Just download the app called Fake GPS, touch a spot on the map in like say Colorado, hit set and then open your MLB and start the live tv. You can chromecast the MLB app to your tv even. I've tried it before and surprisingly it's very good. I had a crisp HD picture on my 70' through chromecast.

Otherwise, ask, I think, alnorth or if someone else can chime in on setting up a VPN as another way to get around local blackouts.

alnorth
10-02-2014, 01:10 PM
I'd say that the odds we get swept are about 20%, and the odds we sweep them are about 8%.

So, 72% we play baseball on Monday.

Dr. Gigglepants
10-02-2014, 01:17 PM
TBS app.

Or if you have MLB - I know how to get around local blackouts on the android app. It uses GPS not an ip trace to determine if you are in the blackout market area.

Just download the app called Fake GPS, touch a spot on the map in like say Colorado, hit set and then open your MLB and start the live tv. You can chromecast the MLB app to your tv even. I've tried it before and surprisingly it's very good. I had a crisp HD picture on my 70' through chromecast.

Otherwise, ask, I think, alnorth or if someone else can chime in on setting up a VPN as another way to get around local blackouts.

http://www.drakulastream.eu/baseball-live-streaming-video.html

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2014, 01:18 PM
So have 84o vs Q5o. Two live cards!

A poker man, I presume?

suzzer99
10-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Yeah I made a living at it online for a while until Black Friday.

EPodolak
10-02-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm most nervous when Royals opposition are teams like the Angels and Tigers. The big bats seem to spook our pitchers inordinately. This game makes me real nervous because Vargas seems most susceptible to intimidation. Get him over that and have Ned ejected early and we'll be fine.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-02-2014, 02:44 PM
I'd be honored to be considered. I never went to any of the games in '85. I've been to plenty of Chiefs playoff games and would like to see at least one Royals post season game in person in my lifetime.

PLEASE pick Dartgod, Bearcat. For the gambling thread, for your tailgating experiences, and for him having to put up with my drunk ass during the wild card game. I'll owe you one...

Dartgod
10-02-2014, 02:47 PM
PLEASE pick Dartgod, Bearcat. For the gambling thread, for your tailgating experiences, and for him having to put up with my drunk ass during the wild card game. I'll owe you one...

Hehe, thanks for the endorsement. You nuked Duh-nese from the game thread so you're ok in my book.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Hehe, thanks for the endorsement. You nuked Duh-nese from the game thread so you're ok in my book.

Thank you. That has bothered me for days...

I really hope you get some tickets.

Don Corlemahomes
10-02-2014, 02:49 PM
IN this pussy

Dartgod
10-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Thank you. That has bothered me for days...

I really hope you get some tickets.

I really hope we make it that far.

ArrowheadHawk
10-02-2014, 03:11 PM
TBS app.

Holy shit! You have a 70 foot tv? Can I come over?

PHOG
10-02-2014, 03:12 PM
4 hours......:huh:

Reerun_KC
10-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Hey prison receiver. I won't be watching the games as I will be in the air.

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Somebody wasted no time in hoping to capitalize.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/03/ahumupud.jpg

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2014, 03:37 PM
T-minus ~3.5 hours, or horas for any Angels fans dropping by to see what KC fans are discussing.

Are you ready, because the time to first pitch could not be going any slower feeling to me!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/03/a4y7avud.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/03/za4ezanu.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/03/ydu4esym.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/03/zusupa5e.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/03/gebaradu.jpg

BWillie
10-02-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm not scared of no Mike Trout. No sirree. Who would be intimidated by a guy who's last name is a fish? Would you be scared of Steve Goldfish? David Guppy? Stuart Bluegill?

WilliamTheIrish
10-02-2014, 03:52 PM

My nephew in Palo Alto said that the only person in the media giving the Royals any credit is our old friend and former Royals pitcher turned Angels broadcaster, Mark Gubicza.

gblowfish
10-02-2014, 03:53 PM
I'm not scared of no Mike Trout. No sirree. Who would be intimidated by a guy who's last name is a fish? Would you be scared of Steve Goldfish? David Guppy? Stuart Bluegill?

Personally, that George Blowfish guy scared the day living shit outta me....
He's psycho.

Crush
10-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Nelson Cruz just hit a 2-run homer. Baltimore leads Detroit in the bottom of the 1st.

chief4life
10-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Nelson Cruz just hit a 2-run homer. Baltimore leads Detroit in the bottom of the 1st.

Love it! :thumb: Would love to see a Baltimore vs KC showdown. Plus I fuggin hate the Tigers :cuss:

Mr. Flopnuts
10-02-2014, 03:57 PM

I was about to ask if anyone was watching the O's and Tigers fighting it out to find out who we're facing next.

chefsos
10-02-2014, 03:57 PM
I'm just appreciative that the Royals are letting the O's open for them tonight...

Also, Tillman in the top of the 1st:

K

K

K

Almost exclusively high fastballs.

Crush
10-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Victor Martinez just homered. Baltimore leads 2-1 in the top of the second with no outs.

gblowfish
10-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Those T-shirts were OK, but I'd much rather have one that says WARNING TRACK POWER or SHUT UP HUD. Those are both money right there...

chief4life
10-02-2014, 04:01 PM
So glad that Bill Miller and Gerry Davis aren't umping in our games coming up with the Angels. They both are terrible!

C3HIEF3S
Fuckin' Tigers.

chief4life
And JD homered ugggh!

Crush
J.D. Martinez just homered. Game tied 2-2 in the top of the second with no outs.

chefsos
10-02-2014, 04:02 PM
JD Martinez goes back-to-back. Hoo boy, this might be a slugfest.

gblowfish
10-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Detroit is nasty, man. I don't think people give the AL Central enough love. Detroit, KC and Cleveland can all be a handful for any AL team.

Crush
10-02-2014, 04:03 PM
I was about to ask if anyone was watching the O's and Tigers fighting it out to find out who we're facing next.

I am so in love with baseball at this point that I'm watching everything. I would rather face Detroit just to wipe the smug off Cabrera's face in the ALCS. I want another shot at them.

chief4life
10-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Detroit is nasty, man. I don't think people give the AL Central enough love. Detroit, KC and Cleveland can all be a handful for any AL team.

I agree

chief4life
10-02-2014, 04:04 PM
At least they were solo shots by both

Crush
10-02-2014, 04:05 PM
However, I'm still cheering for Baltimore. I hate the Tigers so much.

chief4life
10-02-2014, 04:06 PM
However, I'm still cheering for Baltimore. I hate the Tigers so much.

Oh of course likewise!

chief4life
10-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Are they playing at Coor's field? Geez its like every other fly ball is going out! :eek:

TLO
10-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Just stay close till you can get into the Tigers pen and you have a very good chance of winning. That being said, I'd much rather see the O's in the next round.

TLO
10-02-2014, 04:10 PM
How does your excitement level rank compared to leading up to the game Tuesday night?

chief4life
10-02-2014, 04:12 PM
How does your excitement level rank compared to leading up to the game Tuesday night?

Excitement level is through the roof right now. My anxiety level before that game on Tuesday was through the roof! lol I was excited that night but also insanely nervous at the same time! I think it was because it was playing only one game. :eek:

Crush
10-02-2014, 04:21 PM

I'm more excited and less nervous.

Crush
10-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Baltimore has 1st and 3rd with two outs in the bottom of the second.

TLO
10-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Excitement level is through the roof right now. My anxiety level before that game on Tuesday was through the roof! lol I was excited that night but also insanely nervous at the same time! I think it was because it was playing only one game. :eek:

I'm not quite as nervous for tonight. I'm absolutely 100% excited, but I also fee a little more confident. This team showed me SO much Tuesday night. I feel like we can battle back from just about anything at this point.

I AM nervous about Vargas starting tonight. Ned better have a quick hook if Vargas gets down early.

TLO
10-02-2014, 04:24 PM
I'm more excited and less nervous.

I agree.

Crush
10-02-2014, 04:24 PM
I'm not quite as nervous for tonight. I'm absolutely 100% excited, but I also fee a little more confident. This team showed me SO much Tuesday night. I feel like we can battle back from just about anything at this point.

I AM nervous about Vargas starting tonight. Ned better have a quick hook if Vargas gets down early.

I feel the same way. We will win this series.

SPchief
10-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Scherzer imploding

Crush
10-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Baltimore retakes the lead 3-2 in the bottom of the second with runners on 1st and 3rd and 2 outs.

Bearcat
10-02-2014, 04:31 PM

I'm a little worried they'll have to beat the Angels and Yost, if not tonight, at least in a game or two in the series.

Crush
10-02-2014, 04:32 PM
We go the 3rd with Baltimore leading 3-2.

bsroyals54
10-02-2014, 04:35 PM
id rather play baltimore than detroit

C3HIEF3S
10-02-2014, 04:35 PM
It looks like there's a good amount of empty seats in Baltimore...

Deberg_1990
10-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Apparently, the Angels catchers are very average at throwing out runners. Good for us!

Trout vs Salvy should be interesting, it looks like Trout didn't steal many bases this year?

Crush
10-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Apparently, the Angels catchers are very average at throwing out runners. Good for us!

Trout vs Salvy should be interesting, it looks like Trout didn't steal many bases this year?

The Angels honestly don't scare me. We'll play our game and they won't be able to stop us.

SPchief
10-02-2014, 04:38 PM
That was a hell of a an at bat

Crush
10-02-2014, 04:39 PM
That was a hell of a an at bat

Indeed. Tillman already at 62 pitches.

displacedinMN
10-02-2014, 04:40 PM
I am going to do my part and not watch.

Monday, I was watching, then OAK scored 4. I went to bed.

Royals came back to win.

Go Royals!

Chiefspants
10-02-2014, 04:44 PM
They have to be concerned over Duffy's health.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jeremy Guthrie will likely start Game 4, Ned Yost says.</p>&mdash; Andy McCullough (@McCulloughStar) <a href="https://twitter.com/McCulloughStar/status/517806321412763648">October 2, 2014</a></blockquote>

Chiefspants
10-02-2014, 04:46 PM
And as I say that...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Ned Yost says Danny Duffy is not hurt. Dave Eiland says Danny Duffy is not hurt. Danny Duffy says Danny Duffy is not hurt.</p>&mdash; Andy McCullough (@McCulloughStar) <a href="https://twitter.com/McCulloughStar/status/517807440549527553">October 2, 2014</a></blockquote>

Crush
10-02-2014, 04:47 PM
We go to the 4th with Baltimore leading 3-2.

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2014, 04:51 PM

Their primary catcher has the same percentage of throwing guys out trying to steal 2nd as Salvy- 30%, but I don't care about the numbers, there's no one close in the AL on defense in comparison to Salvador.

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Didn't know MLB at Bat gives you access to 10 different live camera feeds with no commercial breaks for all the postseason games including some mix and match options to show 4 screens at once, even during any pregame stuff there are 4 uninterrupted cameras to checkout batting practice, warmups and so forth.

Kinda cool - as I'm more than happy to soak it all in even if it may be trivial otherwise.

Deberg_1990
10-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Their primary catcher has the same percentage of throwing guys out trying to steal 2nd as Salvy- 30%, but I don't care about the numbers, there's no one close in the AL on defense in comparison to Salvador.

I really love the pressure that the Royals put on a defense. Love it

It's the Royals true advantage.

siberian khatru
10-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Showalter has his 8th-inning guy warming up in the fifth with two on and the O's up 3-2

Crush
10-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Tillman at 97 pitches. Detroit has men on 1st and 2nd with two outs.

Crush
10-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Bases loaded with two outs. Baltimore still leads 3-2 in the top of the 5th.

ShowtimeSBMVP
10-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Showalter has his 8th-inning guy warming up in the fifth with two on and the O's up 3-2

TBS is awful that's not the set up guy.

Crush
10-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Torii Hunter grounds out. Tigers leave the bases loaded as we go to the bottom of the 5th.

Crush
10-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Baltimore still leads 3-2 as we go the 6th.

SAUTO
10-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Hoping some of the never watched a game before Tuesday night stay the fuck out tonight, and a couple regulars too, lol.

They just about make it unbearable, had to take a couple breaks.

Crush
10-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Baltimore still leads 3-2 as we go to the bottom of the 6th.

Crush
10-02-2014, 05:50 PM
That was this *close* to being a homer. Steve Pearce gets thrown out at second. Baltimore still leads 3-2 as we go to the top of the 7th.

Strongside
10-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Was Pearce watching the ball and jogging or what? I know the ball took a playable hop off of the wall, but damn dude. You can't get thrown out there.

Crush
10-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Was Pearce watching the ball and jogging or what? I know the ball took a playable hop off of the wall, but damn dude. You can't get thrown out there.

I think he was jogging and watching the ball. He thought it was gone.

PHOG
10-02-2014, 05:59 PM
According to the replay after the break, it looked like it. He didn't start running hard until right before he reached 1st.

Bearcat
10-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Hoping some of the never watched a game before Tuesday night stay the **** out tonight, and a couple regulars too, lol.

I've been a lifelong diehard fan for like 3 months, can I post?

The chicken little thing gets old after a while... like it's cool to call the game over or something. It's one thing to say it when it's 7-3, but at 2-0? Then 5-3? Then at 8-7? JFC.

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Baltimore still leads 3-2 as we go to the bottom of the 7th.

chefsos
10-02-2014, 06:03 PM
I think he was jogging and watching the ball. He thought it was gone.He was. And that's disappointing because he's usually balls out on the bases.

On a side note, Andrew Miller remains nasty. And now it's O'Day-Britton the rest of the way...pending some shit happening.

We're about an hour away from Royals/Angels, right?

SAUTO
10-02-2014, 06:05 PM
I've been a lifelong diehard fan for like 3 months, can I post?

The chicken little thing gets old after a while... like it's cool to call the game over or something. It's one thing to say it when it's 7-3, but at 2-0? Then 5-3? Then at 8-7? JFC.

Exactly. And people can't believe we are bunting, running, getting yosted...

bsroyals54
10-02-2014, 06:07 PM
What is this home run stuff, how is that legal

Strongside
4-2

ShowtimeSBMVP
It's a HARDY PARTY

chefsos
JJ goes downtown.

Strongside
10-02-2014, 06:08 PM
I have a strange feeling we're going to see Alex Gordon homer tonight. I don't know why.

stonedstooge
10-02-2014, 06:10 PM
I have a strange feeling we're going to see Alex Gordon homer tonight. I don't know why.

Be nice if he could contribute something. He's been pretty quiet the last few weeks

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Baltimore leads 4-2 as we go to the top of the 8th.

chefsos
10-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Scherzer comes off the mat to K the side. That dude is balls.

EPodolak
10-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Scherzer is about done and the call to their pigpen should nail down the loss. Good start.

TLO
TBS is awful that's not the set up guy.

Idk who's calling your game, but the crew that had our game Tuesday night was boring as shit

Crush
Scherzer comes off the mat to K the side. That dude is balls.

He still has that stupid look on his face though.

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Idk who's calling your game, but the crew that had our game Tuesday night was boring as shit

I think we'll get the same crew tonight.

Great Expectations
10-02-2014, 06:16 PM
And as I say that...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Ned Yost says Danny Duffy is not hurt. Dave Eiland says Danny Duffy is not hurt. Danny Duffy says Danny Duffy is not hurt.</p>&mdash; Andy McCullough (@McCulloughStar) <a href="https://twitter.com/McCulloughStar/status/517807440549527553">October 2, 2014</a></blockquote>

Unbelievable

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:18 PM
What the fuck? That should have been a ground out to 1st.

TribalElder
10-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Why is this not on my programming guide :banghead:

TLO
10-02-2014, 06:19 PM
I think we'll get the same crew tonight.

Yep.

As far as Duffy goes- I'm almost certain he is hurt. Not that I expect them to tell us.

Great Expectations
10-02-2014, 06:19 PM
The Tigers offense has dominated late in games almost as much as their pen sucks.

lewdog
10-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Hoping some of the never watched a game before Tuesday night stay the fuck out tonight, and a couple regulars too, lol.

Yea I started posting less during mid game when all that was being stated was "Game over" and every mistake was "that's on Yost."

Gets pretty annoying when people don't realize you players aren't going to be perfect and you fail a lot more in baseball than any other sport.

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Hunter got screwed there. I'm not complaining though.

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Nice.

stonedstooge
10-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Miggy the Bitch

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Cabrera just hit a homer. Baltimore leads 4-3 at the top of the 8th with two outs.

chefsos
Whoo...that DP turned out pretty big.

Crush
That double play was HUGE.

Bearcat
10-02-2014, 06:27 PM
Yea I started posting less during mid game when all that was being stated was "Game over" and every mistake was "that's on Yost."

Gets pretty annoying when people don't realize you players aren't going to be perfect and you fail a lot more in baseball than any other sport.

Well, Yost is an idiot...

Great Expectations

Emotions were high; I'm not sure how to act during postseason baseball.

TLO
Anxiety level rising.

Great Expectations
10-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Lew, what do you think about the decision to keep Duffy out of the rotation?

Crush
Anxiety level rising.

Don't be nervous. We got this.

memyselfI
This has been such a long day. Start the damn game already. We have a playoff winning streak to do.

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Baltimore leads 4-3 as we go to the bottom of the 8th.

MeatRock
10-02-2014, 06:31 PM
God i hope Baltimore wins this game!

stonedstooge
10-02-2014, 06:32 PM
God i hope Baltimore wins this series!

Fixed

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Scherzer comes back out. Chamberlain warming up in the pen.

MeatRock
Fixed

Yep, Thanks. :thumb:

BWillie
Cabrera just hit a homer. Baltimore leads 4-3 at the top of the 8th with two outs.

3 runs on 3 solo home runs?

LOL

Anti Royals.

LoneWolf
10-02-2014, 06:35 PM
This has been such a long day. Start the damn game already. We have a playoff winning streak to do.

Please keep your crusty vagina out of the game thread.

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Baltimore with a 1 out double.

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:36 PM
Down goes Scherzer.

chefsos
10-02-2014, 06:38 PM
If Motherfucker Jones comes around, I just want to say: Thanks for De Aza. He's been rejuvenated here.

Fairplay
10-02-2014, 06:38 PM
I really think we will win this game tonight.

stonedstooge
10-02-2014, 06:39 PM

We need Vargas to shine tonight

Bowser
10-02-2014, 06:39 PM
http://i.myniceprofile.com/1497/149728.jpg

bsroyals54
10-02-2014, 06:40 PM

is your avatar britney spears vagina? oh never mind its bill murrays mouth from caddyshack

Crush

Most definitely THIS.

bsroyals54
GO BALTI!

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:41 PM
SWEET. Detroit's awful defense comes through. Baltimore now leads 5-3.

memyselfI

Agreed.

ROYC75
Damn it's been a busy day for me here, finally got to post this, In For The Win.

chefsos
Thanks, Tigers defense!

Great Expectations
Slow with bad defense and a shaky bullpen is no way to go through the playoffs.

TLO
LOL @ Tigers.

Bruises
LET'S GO ROYALS

Great Expectations
10-02-2014, 06:42 PM
LET'S GO ROYALS

Where is your avatar?

*never mind, my iPad was slow to load.

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Adam Jones steals second base. Baltimore still leads 5-3 with one out in the bottom of the 8th.

Crush
Nelson Cruz with a base hit. Baltimore now leads 6-3.

TLO
LET'S GO ROYALS

LMAO

I almost want to report you- but you made me laugh.

chefsos
10-02-2014, 06:44 PM
thats what speed do

And buhbye, Joba, you nasty lookin', fuckin' ex MFY.

EPodolak
Thought the Orioles might play freaked out, we shouldn't be here baseball. Good win for them.

ShowtimeSBMVP
YOUR about to see your Boy David Lough steal a base.

Al Bundy
I am not nearly as nervous about tonight as I was Tuesday night.

bsroyals54
10-02-2014, 06:45 PM

I liked David Lough on the Royals, guy had some nice plays and some really clutch hits last year

PHOG
10-02-2014, 06:46 PM
thats what speed do
That's what bad BP and D do. :)

ShowtimeSBMVP
I liked David Lough on the Royals, guy had some nice plays and some really clutch hits last year

Never mind they keeping Cruz in.

Dinny Bossa Nova
I really hate Weaver. He's not as good as he used to be, but he's still a rat bastard.

I hope the Royals piss pound him and get to their bullpen early.

Dinny

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Bwhahahaha

bsroyals54
:clap: Tigers bullpen

TLO

*You're

stonedstooge
Tigers getting bitch-slapped. LOL

chefsos
10-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Wow. Detroit D on display.

Crush
10-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Bases loaded with one out for Baltimore.

TLO
10-02-2014, 06:49 PM
What a joke their pen is. LMAO

7-3

EPodolak
Curtains. Sucks to be a tiger.

Mr. Flopnuts
Orioles are blowing the doors open on the Tiggers.

Crush
Baltimore now leads 7-3. They're hacking at the first pitch.