It's probably Ebolaids.

Bugeater
10-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Not anymore.

Buehler445
10-02-2014, 10:03 PM
1st in poll.

The first 4. Bad.

Took injections for 7 years. Now I just take 2 different types of antihistamines each day March-October and a plethera of astma medicine. I'm a mostly dead fuck.

Discuss Thrower
10-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Whatever the hell is in every form of antiperspirant available.

ThaVirus
10-02-2014, 10:09 PM
I got stung by, what I think was, a wasp a few months ago and had some serious itching, hives and chest pains.

I've been stung by wasps in the past and had even been stung by a bee roughly a month or two prior to that allergic reaction. I've researched my dick off and still don't understand how you can just randomly develop an allergy to some shit.

That was also right around the time that we discovered my ex-girlfriend was allergic to latex. Probably not such a bad thing though if you know what I'm saying.

Buehler445
10-02-2014, 10:09 PM

Ugh. I am a stinky motherfucker. Society needs me to wear antipersperant.

rico
10-02-2014, 10:20 PM
I have a rare condition called cold urticaria. Essentially, it means that I am allergic to cold. It is so rare that I have felt like a Mayo Clinic guinea pig for the past year. With some of the results from the tests they have performed on me, they are suspecting that cold urticaria may somehow be correlated with irregularity in mast cells. I was initially tested for cancer, which is thought to be an underlying cause of cold urticaria along with mononucleosis and rheumatoid arthritis...which thankfully, I have none of those illnesses.

Bah. I've made implications about this before, but have never elaborated on it. I don't really like speaking/writing about it.

I had a really funny encounter at one of my Mayo appointments in June... I kind of lightly hee-hawed around about it in the Top 101 thread. I may get to it some day...it was so freaking ridiculous/funny.

But yeah, cold. I am allergic to cold. It is a pain in the ass, being from Iowa.

Rain Man
10-02-2014, 10:24 PM
While traveling in a third world country last year, I learned that I'm allergic to a medicine that westerners take when traveling in third world countries. That was no good. I'm allergic to some other specific medicine as well, but not to anything you'd encounter in your normal life.

Discuss Thrower
10-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Ugh. I am a stinky motherfucker. Society needs me to wear antipersperant.

I wear it anyway. That's why it looks like my armpits have been sunburned.

listopencil
10-02-2014, 10:40 PM
I am surrounded by an olive orchard. I'm living on antihistamines right now.

chiefzilla1501
10-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Your floor is made up of antihistamines? Be careful not to spill water on the floor.

Coochie liquor
10-03-2014, 04:20 AM
I'm allergic to not smoking weed. When I don't have enough in my system it makes me break out in crankiness..

BucEyedPea
10-03-2014, 08:29 AM
I am allergic to:
safflower (including the oil)
wheat
yeast

I am sensitive to, but can have in a rotation diet:

corn
milk
egg yolk
apples
bananas
broccoli
beef
turkey
cane sugar
rye
red snapper
sole

If I eat the top ones or the bottom ones too often, then I react to cats and certain trees. But I have to have eaten those first.
Thought I was allergic to cats for years but it was actually food.

There's a food additive I must be allergic to, but I didn't do that test. I had a flavored coffee at a friends house one Christmas Eve and had severe hives
and bumps later. So severe my body's skin looked like the grand canyon. Itchy too.

gblowfish
10-03-2014, 09:03 AM
The ragweed has been really bad for about two weeks now. The MNF game was rough, I was coughing all night and I'm still not cleared up. We need a good hard freeze to kill all that stuff.

Fire Me Boy!
10-03-2014, 09:14 AM
I have seasonal allergies pretty much all year long, so I'm on asthma treatments all the time, with the occasional prednisone burst when my lungs just can't take it anymore.

I have an allergy to ACE inhibitors (used to treat HBP).

And I'm super allergic to dust mites, so I have to use a hypoallergenic bed cover and wash on high heat all my bedding every two weeks.

Eleazar
10-03-2014, 10:17 AM
It seems remarkable that over 70% of respondents report a pollen allergy. Of course a biased sample, but that seems quite high.

Surprised we have no latex allergies here, but that may just be my own bias.

chiefzilla1501
10-03-2014, 10:48 AM
It seems remarkable that over 70% of respondents report a pollen allergy. Of course a biased sample, but that seems quite high.

I don't have a latex allergy. I just that ad an excuse not to use condoms.

Frosty
10-03-2014, 10:59 AM
I have a container of mixed nuts and every time I would have some, my legs would break out in an itchy rash. I finally traced it down to the filberts. No filberts, no rash. Weird.

ptlyon
10-03-2014, 12:38 PM

That sucks. When I was a teenager I always used old Spice pit stick. Used it for a few years and then it really started irritating and I had to switch. Never had it again from any other pit stick again. Don't know why.

Lonewolf Ed
10-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Poison ivy is my bane.

BucEyedPea
10-03-2014, 05:16 PM

You're better off without them anyway. Perspiring is healthy. Flushes out stuff you don't need. You only stink if you're unhealthy.

Rain Man
10-03-2014, 06:20 PM

We don't have enough exposure to dominatrixes to be sure.

Buzz
10-03-2014, 06:29 PM
I don't know what I'm allergic to, but every day I come from work, within 5 min I have a sneezing fit.

scho63
10-04-2014, 08:06 AM
I'm Allergic to:

1. Peyton Manning
2. The Oakland Raiders
3. The kicker who shall remain nameless

Bufkin
10-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Stupid ass thread.