PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A.J Jenkings

LiL stumppy
10-05-2014, 02:29 PM
I feel this game will be his coming out game.. I have always like the dude, and was hopeful he could turn into a starter. I think it happens today...

Go chiefs!

hometeam
10-05-2014, 02:47 PM
whos that

Skyy God
10-05-2014, 02:47 PM
He's going to turn into a 2015 camp cutdown.

LiL stumppy
10-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Looks like he's running the "X" position today.. Should have a chance to make some plays

Easy 6
10-05-2014, 03:06 PM
You're basically dooming the poor guy by calling him "Jenkings".

Coach
10-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Jenkins.....

BWillie
10-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Jenkins is garbage dude. He made a good catch already though, but he seems to run shitty routes

LiL stumppy
10-05-2014, 03:24 PM
Jenkins is garbage dude. He made a good catch already though, but he seems to run shitty routes

He is quick, and has solid hands. Fits our scheme well.. I would rather him start over Avery, far more consistent. But you are correct, his routes seem a little shakey. He has what you can't teach though.

carcosa
10-05-2014, 03:31 PM
ok

KC_Lee
10-05-2014, 03:48 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z0YIJQ1jgEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MrGiggity

Yeah but this thread is about A.J. Jenkings.

Ragged Robin
not sure why he's starting, should give Hammond a shot instead at least he's proven to be good in the open field as PR

chiefs1111
10-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Jenkins is useless

carcosa
10-05-2014, 04:09 PM
*you're

J Diddy
10-05-2014, 04:10 PM
He is quick, and has solid hands. Fits our scheme well.. I would rather him start over Avery, far more consistent. But you are correct, his routes seem a little shakey. He has what you can't teach though.

Hopefully he finally learns what you can teach.

LiL stumppy
10-19-2014, 04:09 PM
Showing a little flash finally.

AustinChief
10-19-2014, 04:11 PM
Showing a little flash finally.

HAHAHAHA. Cost us 7 right there.

CUT HIM!!!!

:D (see how ridiculous it is)

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-19-2014, 04:21 PM

CUT HIM!!!!

Actually, he didn't. Junior would not have picked up that first down

Mr. Laz
10-19-2014, 04:23 PM

CUT HIM!!!!

um ... nope, we scored anyway

Hemingway still fails

AustinChief
10-19-2014, 04:27 PM

Hemingway still fails

I think you are missing the point. Our WRs make bone headed plays nonstop, overreacting to ONE play is idiotic.

Today alone, Hemingway, Bowe, Jenkins have all made possibly game changing mistakes that are inexcusable.

jd1020
10-19-2014, 04:32 PM
"Overreacting" to a miss play by Hemingway and Jenkins and calling them shit receivers assumes they have done something in their careers.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-19-2014, 04:34 PM
I think you are missing the point. Our WRs make bone headed plays nonstop, overreacting to ONE play is idiotic.

Today alone, Hemingway, Bowe, Jenkins have all made possibly game changing mistakes that are inexcusable.

Game changing first down on third and long

cmh6476
10-19-2014, 04:38 PM
related to roscoe?

LiL stumppy
10-19-2014, 10:26 PM

How is it a bonehead play when he was stopped clearly way short of a first down, then made an athletic play to pick up the first? Jenkins has played better than any of our WR's will the little chance he has had.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2014, 10:30 PM
How is it a bonehead play when he was stopped clearly way short of a first down, then made an athletic play to pick up the first? Jenkins has played better than any of our WR's will the little chance he has had.

When he's free and clear for the touchdown, with NOBODY around, and he steps out of bounds from sheer lack of fucking awareness.

That's about as boneheaded as it gets. Yeah, he got the first, which kept us on the field. He could've had an EASY touchdown after breaking out, and he flat out fucked it.

It was like trying to watch a retard hump a doorknob out there.

LiL stumppy
10-19-2014, 10:33 PM
When he's free and clear for the touchdown, with NOBODY around, and he steps out of bounds from sheer lack of fucking awareness.

That's about as boneheaded as it gets. Yeah, he got the first, which kept us on the field. He could've had an EASY touchdown after breaking out, and he flat out fucked it.

Whatever bro, applaud good plays, don't bitch about the unfortunate ones, life is easier that way.

Simply Red
10-19-2014, 10:36 PM

Hemingway still fails

I agree here.

OldSchool
10-19-2014, 10:38 PM
Albert Wilson had a nice little grab. Would like to see a bit more of him as well. Avery going down might be a good thing in the long run. We get to see what we truly have in the group of Hemingway, Jenkins, Wilson, and Hammond.

Simply Red
10-19-2014, 10:39 PM
When he's free and clear for the touchdown, with NOBODY around, and he steps out of bounds from sheer lack of ****ing awareness.

That's about as boneheaded as it gets. Yeah, he got the first, which kept us on the field. He could've had an EASY touchdown after breaking out, and he flat out ****ed it.

The opponents were enclosing him up and down the side line - I just re watched it, but I do agree he had enough room, I wouldn't say NOBODY was around him though. Maybe nobody in front of him, I credit that squirmy tackle break though - that part of it was legit.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2014, 10:53 PM
Whatever bro, applaud good plays, don't bitch about the unfortunate ones, life is easier that way.

If settling for a first down, instead of a touchdown, because your player has his head too far up his own ass to know what the fuck he's doing is what you consider applause worthy, then by all means, give that motherfucker a standing ovation.

Christ you have some low standards dude.

LiL stumppy
10-19-2014, 11:34 PM
If settling for a first down, instead of a touchdown, because your player has his head too far up his own ass to know what the fuck he's doing is what you consider applause worthy, then by all means, give that motherfucker a standing ovation.

Christ you have some low standards dude.

Low standards? Um no, I am just realistic. Shit like that happens, is he the first player to accidentally step out of bounds while running down the side line? Um no.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2014, 11:40 PM
Low standards? Um no, I am just realistic. Shit like that happens, is he the first player to accidentally step out of bounds while running down the side line? Um no.

Shit like that happens to players with their head up their ass.

Bowe and Hemingway aren't the first players to drop wide open passes either, but Im sure you're cool with that also. Wide open drop on 3rd and 10? Meh. It happens.

You strike me as a guy that got all warm and fuzzy when Grandpa Dick Vermiel was standing on the sidelines, smiling his ass off when players were shoving their heads up their asses at the professional level.

CoMoChief
10-19-2014, 11:58 PM
Id make Jenkins ride a fucking old timers tour bus across America for the trip back home to KC if I were Reid.

LiL stumppy
10-20-2014, 12:04 AM
Shit like that happens to players with their head up their ass.

Bowe and Hemingway aren't the first players to drop wide open passes either, but Im sure you're cool with that also. Wide open drop on 3rd and 10? Meh. It happens.

You strike me as a guy that got all warm and fuzzy when Grandpa Dick Vermiel was standing on the sidelines, smiling his ass off when players were shoving their heads up their asses at the professional level.

You strike me as the type who called Fisher a bust after the first week, Gaines a bust after one preseason game, Kelce too injury prone, Poe an awful pick, Hali an awful outside 3-4 LB. Shit happens idiot, players mess up, great players mess up too. No, I am not cool with dropped passes. Hence the whole thread. I however, don't get pissy and turn into a bitch because a guy who just converted a first down when he should have been tackled 5 yards short accidentally stepped out of bounds as he was running up the sideline.

The planet is full of overreacting bitches.

Wallcrawler
10-20-2014, 12:08 AM
You strike me as the type who called Fisher a bust after the first week, Gaines a bust after one preseason game, Kelce too injury prone, Poe an awful pick, Hali an awful outside 3-4 LB. Shit happens idiot, players mess up, great players mess up too. No, I am not cool with dropped passes. Hence the whole thread. I however, don't get pissy and turn into a bitch because a guy who just converted a first down when he should have been tackled 5 yards short accidentally stepped out of bounds as he was running up the sideline.

The planet is full of overreacting bitches.

Stepping out of bounds with nobody between you and the endzone simply because you aren't aware of where you are on the field is a bonehead play.

That is not an over-reaction, that is a fact.