PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Twelve Things About Today's Game

gblowfish
10-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Twelve Things About Today's Game

12. This week you get an abbreviated version of "Ten Things" because tonight I have a baseball game to win. However, I've added a bonus two things so I can rail twice as long on our failure on Special Teams, and failure of Head Coaching. There was plenty of failure to go around today, but curiously, The Chiefs won the first quarter and the third quarter and only lost the game by five. They had a shot up until the final two minutes. I don't think anybody thought after pre-season that going in to SF would be a road win. Today it was winnable, the Chiefs were "Yosted" by Andy Reid.

11. Offensively, KC started out great. Nice mix of run and pass, clicked on third down conversions, saw Bowe, Charles and Fasano all do well with Kelce capping it off. Smith played ball control, Chiefs chewed up a good portion of the quarter, scored seven, and the D held the Niners to a 50+ field goal. Only problem was, that was one of FIVE FGs they'd get on this day. Have to give Phil Dawson credit, he had balls the size of small dogs today. He was personally responsible for 16 of the Niners 22 points. That's a good day for a kicker.

10. After the first quarter, KC begins to lose the balance of time of possession, and lost it badly for the rest of the game. The game ended up with SF having the ball about 36 minutes, to KC's 24 minutes. They kept saying what a hot day it was in Santa Clara. So what? 90 degrees is nothing to our guys who trained in St. Joseph in August. 90 is a reasonably cool day up there. I thought the defense held up decently for playing in those kind of conditions in October. We also had to overcome shitty ball spots and some great blocking by the officiating crew, as well as their look the other way non-calls. SF had two penalties for ten yards. That's the definition of home cooking. The league office should be ashamed.

9. Defense: Houston took the whole first half off. Of course, he was being held repeatedly throughout the game and it wasn't flagged one single time. He did step it up in the second half, getting Kap once, and flushing him out a couple of other times. But he ended with only one sack and four tackles. Hali was equally absent for a big part of the game. He had one tackle: a good one to stop Gore on a third and short...but only had one stinking tackle and zero sacks. That's unacceptable for an All-Pro. Poe had a half sack, but got run over on several fullback lead plays. Both Gore and Hyde ran right through our middle, Gore had 107 ground yards, most of them between the tackles. Today showed how much we miss Mays and DJ at ILB. Mauga led the team with ten tackles, most of them chasing down somebody from behind.

8. One of the big differences in this game was, SF receivers caught just about everything thrown at them, while KC receivers dropped several balls. Bowe had balls go off his hands. But Brandon Lloyd leapt to pull down a pass over Smith, out-fought him for the football. Jenkins did nothing. Bowe only had three catches, none of them consequential to the game. Kelce and Fasano had six catches between them and Kelce had a TD, but neither could make a play in the fourth quarter when it was sorely needed.

7. Charles also disappeared in the second half. Wasn't his fault, they wouldn't give him the ball. He only had 15 carries. That's criminal. Worse was the use -or non use- of Knile Davis. You have a scorching hot day. You've got a guy who can pound the football hard, or harder than Frank Gore, and the only thing you use the guy on is kickoff returns. Why? He had 30 carries against Miami in similar heat. DAT gets you decent returns, and scores on a pass reception, then you don't see him the rest of the flippin game. Why? Why indeed. It comes down to the Kool Aid Man in the Big Red Muu Muu. We'll get to him in a minute.

6. The special teams performance today was arguably worse than opening day vs. the Titans. Dave Toub was clowned. Completely clowned. The Midget didn't get kickoffs deep enough to prevent returns. Colquitt only averaged 35 yards per punt. Harbaugh fakes a punt on fourth and one and makes it easy, SF only punts twice in the entire game. And the coup de gras was twelve men on the field for a 50+ yard field goal (hence today's 12 Things), which sustained the Niners final drive, and shaved another two minutes off the clock, and sucked all our second half time outs away. That whole scenario was beyond ignorant... that was Oakland Raiders Ignorant. Toub needs to have his feet held to the fire the rest of the year. I don't care if he did coach Devon Hester, today was a piss poor specials coaching job by Toub.

5. One of the things I said in the season opening "Ten Things" after the Titans loss was, "No Guts, No Glory." The Kool Aid man had no guts today, ergo, no glory. Look, nobody expected this team to be world beaters this year. There's really no pressure on Reid as this win would have been seen as a road steal. First half, we have a third and a half yard -because of a bad spot by the refs...something that would happen over and over today...Instead of putting in Knile Davis and pounding it, they stall. And when they try to go for it on fourth and short, the line can't hold its water and false starts. We punt. Then in the second half, they drive inside the Niners 40 yard line, and instead of going for it on fourth, they punt, ball is a touch back (thanks to a nice block on Gaines by the Back Judge) and it's a Net punt of about 20 yards. Stupid. What do you have to lose there?
SF successfully fakes a punt at crunch time, and converts. Again, No Guts, No Glory.

4. Andy Reid is as hard headed about throwing the football as Marty was about running the football. It made no sense to put Alex Smith in a position to have to win this game at the end. We should have used the same formula as used against Miami. There's also a troubling proclivity for Andy to want to get everyone in the mix, instead of riding a hot hand. Hemmingway makes catches, then disappears. Kelce catches a TD, then disappears. Charles runs great in the first half, then disappears. DAT scored in the second half, then doesn't even see the field. I don't get it. Why not ride the guys who kept you in the game?

3. You knew in the last two minutes there was no way in HELL Alex was going to win that game. Reid had to burn all his time outs after the 12-man fiasco. Smith is not a gunslinger, and instead of Joe Montana, he went all Elvis Grbac. The pick was an overthrow. Fasano can't leap like Kelce, they were trying to hook up with the wrong tight end. Kelce needs to be the go to guy for the rest of the year, and Fasano as the second banana. And where are your big money contract guys at crunch time? Smith wilts. Bowe isn't even targeted. We're paying those guys like the Niners pay Kap and Bouldin. And we get Bupkus. Not surprised, we haven't had a guy who can put the game on his back and win it at the end since Montana.

2. We've got a bye, then get ready for Phyllis Rivers. Antonio Gates had a big day for the Bolts today, and I'm sure since our secondary is arguably worse than last year, Phyllis will have a field day against us. I hope we get Eric Berry back. He's going to be six weeks in before seeing his first meaningful action. That's a long time to wait for an All-Pro safety. Meanwhile our All-Pro cornerback will be lining up against Dwayne Bowe and asking him how he's spending his money. Could be a long day, although we played well in SD last year, only to be shafted by a Succop. Ask your favorite Steelers fan about that game. I'm sure they say the word "Succop" and then spit.

1. Andy Reid and Dave Toub lost this one for us, pure and simple. A five point loss, but still a loss. And we have a losing record. 8-8 is looking about right, and is about what I expected this season. Just hate to throw away chances like today. As of this writing, Royals lead LAA 7-2. Let's hope they hold on, and we can concentrate on Royals-Orioles for the next week. Go KC, Go Royals!

Game Pictures from the KC Star:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article2521689.html

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Several dropped balls?

Dumbass

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Little Grey Dogs FTW.

OldSchool
10-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Nice writeup. Keep them coming. Hope Reid clears the stupid ideas out of his head and gameplans to get the ball to Travis Kelce, Jamaal Charles, DAT, Bowe, and I guess Knile Davis instead of trying to make guys like Jenkins and Hemingway into a star receiver.

Dave Lane
10-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Great as always go royals!!!

notorious
10-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Sigh.

CoMoChief
10-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Several dropped balls?

Dumbass

Did you even watch the game?

Easy 6
10-05-2014, 07:55 PM
All I can say is that yes, the refs cheated us of maybe a third of this game... the other two thirds?

All on Reid and his knob gobbling play calling, OMG it was such a disgrace... all I read about this week all over the media was "Chiefs have found their identity"... well not if Andy ****ing Reid has anything to say about we havent.

I LOVE Alex Smith right now, he played a great game beyond the last pick, but it never should've gotten to that... bitch tit Reid can kiss my white ass, I'd throw my damn beer in his face if I could right now.

Bwana
10-05-2014, 08:01 PM
As always good read George.

Rain Man
10-05-2014, 08:03 PM
I'm curious how a 12th player gets onto the field on a field goal attempt. You're all lining up out there, and all of a sudden one player thinks, "What's that kicker doing out there on third down? Wait! I'm not a member of the field goal team."

I guess realistically maybe a player was a little shaken up and his backup came in on the field goal team, and then the first player came in as well? That's the only scenario I could possibly see happening.

Fritz88
10-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Rational write up.

ViperVisor
10-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Will KC force 12 turnovers the entire season?
On pace for 10.

Discuss Thrower
10-05-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm curious how a 12th player gets onto the field on a field goal attempt. You're all lining up out there, and all of a sudden one player thinks, "What's that kicker doing out there on third down? Wait! I'm not a member of the field goal team."

I guess realistically maybe a player was a little shaken up and his backup came in on the field goal team, and then the first player came in as well? That's the only scenario I could possibly see happening.

Said this in the chat, but unless I'm totally wrong, Gray's injury dicked with special teams by generating confusion on who replaced him in what situation.

Rain Man
10-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Said this in the chat, but unless I'm totally wrong, Gray's injury dicked with special teams by generating confusion on who replaced him in what situation.

Ah. I was at a sports bar without sound on the TV. I didn't know that Gray got hurt.

I wonder if he and his backup were both in on that play. You don't see a lot of depth charts for the field goal defense.

Discuss Thrower
10-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Ah. I was at a sports bar without sound on the TV. I didn't know that Gray got hurt.

I wonder if he and his backup were both in on that play. You don't see a lot of depth charts for the field goal defense.

I only saw it because of a Paylor tweet. I can't believe Gray would be on FG coverage team, but it doesn't mean that a QC assistant / Toub himself told player 12 that he's in for player 11 in everything since he's Gray's replacement but forgot to tell player 11 he's out on FG blocks.

PunkinDrublic
10-05-2014, 10:13 PM
George I enjoy your posts but you're insane if you think the secondary is worse than it was last year. Last year our secondary was constantly getting beat deep. While they are not world beaters, our secondary is light years better than last and it's not even close.

Buehler445
10-05-2014, 10:31 PM
Good read George. Always enjoy.

Really good thoughts about the hot hand. It's kind of baffling. I understand needing to keep them guessing, but make them guess how Charles is going to get the ball.

Ming the Merciless
10-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Did you even watch the game?

is that the real rudy, the actual retard?

Ming the Merciless
10-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Will KC force 12 turnovers the entire season?
On pace for 10.

ugh

that is not good

ChiefsFanatic
10-05-2014, 11:07 PM
#8 Brandon Lloyd went to my high school. I am proud of my fellow Blue Springs Wildcat. He had been available a couple of times in free agency, but the receiver-starved Chiefs are never interested. I have no idea why. He would probably be our best receiver, and certainly a huge improvement over Avery.

MMXcalibur
10-05-2014, 11:18 PM
I think the majority of us had the team at 2-3 going into the bye.
When we play the Chargers in two weeks, I think we'll really know where this team is headed.

Kaepernick
10-05-2014, 11:34 PM
Run defense -- the 49ers have a premier ground game and brilliant blocking schemes. They frustrate EVERYBODY in the rushing game. LG Mike Iupati was on fire today moving piles of bodies ahead of Gore. Bruce Miller is a GREAT fullback, who Harbaugh converted from a D-lineman. Don't beat up your team for given up 150 yards rushing. Gore is hard to contain, especially like today when the O-line brought their A-game in run blocking.

Special teams. I can't count the number of times the 49ers were pinned inside their 5 yard line on punts.

I was surprised the 49ers were 6-16 converting 3rd downs on your Defense. That is about double the rate you've allowed through the first 4 games.

Schnitzel
10-06-2014, 12:24 AM
We have our first elimination game in 2 weeks against SD.

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 04:04 AM

12. This week you get an abbreviated version of "Ten Things" because tonight I have a baseball game to win. However, I've added a bonus two things so I can rail twice as long on our failure on Special Teams, and failure of Head Coaching. There was plenty of failure to go around today, but curiously, The Chiefs won the first quarter and the third quarter and only lost the game by five. They had a shot up until the final two minutes. I don't think anybody thought after pre-season that going in to SF would be a road win. Today it was winnable, the Chiefs were "Yosted" by Andy Reid.

11. Offensively, KC started out great. Nice mix of run and pass, clicked on third down conversions, saw Bowe, Charles and Fasano all do well with Kelce capping it off. Smith played ball control, Chiefs chewed up a good portion of the quarter, scored seven, and the D held the Niners to a 50+ field goal. Only problem was, that was one of FIVE FGs they'd get on this day. Have to give Phil Dawson credit, he had balls the size of small dogs today. He was personally responsible for 16 of the Niners 22 points. That's a good day for a kicker.

10. After the first quarter, KC begins to lose the balance of time of possession, and lost it badly for the rest of the game. The game ended up with SF having the ball about 36 minutes, to KC's 24 minutes. They kept saying what a hot day it was in Santa Clara. So what? 90 degrees in nothing to our guys who trained in St. Joseph in August. 90 is a reasonably cool day up there. I thought the defense held up decently for playing in those kind of conditions in October. We also had to overcome shitty ball spots and some great blocking by the officiating crew, as well as their look the other way non-calls. SF had two penalties for ten yards. That's the definition of home cooking. The league office should be ashamed.

9. Defense: Houston took the whole first half off. Of course, he was being held repeatedly throughout the game and it wasn't flagged one single time. He did step it up in the second half, getting Kap once, and flushing him out a couple of other times. But he ended with only one sack and four tackles. Hali was equally absent for a big part of the game. He had one tackle: a good one to stop Gore on a third and short...but only had one stinking tackle and zero sacks. That's unacceptable for an All-Pro. Poe had a half sack, but got run over on several fullback lead plays. Both Gore and Hyde ran right through our middle, Gore had 107 ground yards, most of them between the tackles. Today showed how much we miss Mays and DJ at ILB. Mauga led the team with ten tackles, most of them chasing down somebody from behind.

8. One of the big differences in this game was, SF receivers caught just about everything thrown at them, while KC receivers dropped several balls. Bowe had balls go off his hands. But Brandon Lloyd leapt to pull down a pass over Smith, out-fought him for the football. Jenkins did nothing. Bowe only had three catches, none of them consequential to the game. Kelce and Fasano had six catches between them and Kelce had a TD, but neither could make a play in the fourth quarter when it was sorely needed.

7. Charles also disappeared in the second half. Wasn't his fault, they wouldn't give him the ball. He only had 15 carries. That's criminal. Worse was the use -or non use- of Knile Davis. You have a scorching hot day. You've got a guy who can pound the football hard, or harder than Frank Gore, and the only thing you use the guy on is kickoff returns. Why? He had 30 carries against Miami in similar heat. DAT gets you decent returns, and scores on a pass reception, then you don't see him the rest of the flippin game. Why? Why indeed. It comes down to the Kool Aid Man in the Big Red Muu Muu. We'll get to him in a minute.

6. The special teams performance today was arguably worse than opening day vs. the Titans. Dave Toub was clowned. Completely clowned. The Midget didn't get kickoffs deep enough to prevent returns. Colquitt only averaged 35 yards per punt. Harbaugh fakes a punt on fourth and one and makes it easy, SF only punts twice in the entire game. And the coup de gras was twelve men on the field for a 50+ yard field goal (hence today's 12 Things), which sustained the Niners final drive, and shaved another two minutes off the clock, and sucked all our second half time outs away. That whole scenario was beyond ignorant... that was Oakland Raiders Ignorant. Toub needs to have his feet held to the fire the rest of the year. I don't care if he did coach Devon Hester, today was a piss poor specials coaching job by Toub.

5. One of the things I said in the season opening "Ten Things" after the Titans loss was, "No Guts, No Glory." The Kool Aid man had no guts today, ergo, no glory. Look, nobody expected this team to be world beaters this year. There's really no pressure on Reid as this win would have been seen as a road steal. First half, we have a third and a half yard -because of a bad spot by the refs...something that would happen over and over today...Instead of putting in Knile Davis and pounding it, they stall. And when they try to go for it on fourth and short, the line can't hold its water and false starts. We punt. Then in the second half, they drive inside the Niners 40 yard line, and instead of going for it on fourth, they punt, ball is a touch back (thanks to a nice block on Gaines by the Back Judge) and it's a Net punt of about 20 yards. Stupid. What do you have to lose there?
SF successfully fakes a punt at crunch time, and converts. Again, No Guts, No Glory.

4. Andy Reid is as hard headed about throwing the football as Marty was about running the football. It made no sense to put Alex Smith in a position to have to win this game at the end. We should have used the same formula as used against Miami. There's also a troubling proclivity for Andy to want to get everyone in the mix, instead of riding a hot hand. Hemmingway makes catches, then disappears. Kelce catches a TD, then disappears. Charles runs great in the first half, then disappears. DAT scored in the second half, then doesn't even see the field. I don't get it. Why not ride the guys who kept you in the game?

3. You knew in the last two minutes there was no way in HELL Alex was going to win that game. Reid had to burn all his time outs after the 12-man fiasco. Smith is not a gunslinger, and instead of Joe Montana, he went all Elvis Grbac. The pick was an overthrow. Fasano can't leap like Kelce, they were trying to hook up with the wrong tight end. Kelce needs to be the go to guy for the rest of the year, and Fasano as the second banana. And where are your big money contract guys at crunch time? Smith wilts. Bowe isn't even targeted. We're paying those guys like the Niners pay Kap and Bouldin. And we get Bupkus. Not surprised, we haven't had a guy who can put the game on his back and win it at the end since Montana.

2. We've got a bye, then get ready for Phyllis Rivers. Antonio Gates had a big day for the Bolts today, and I'm sure since our secondary is arguably worse than last year, Phyllis will have a field day against us. I hope we get Eric Berry back. He's going to be six weeks in before seeing his first meaningful action. That's a long time to wait for an All-Pro safety. Meanwhile our All-Pro cornerback will be lining up against Dwayne Bowe and asking him how he's spending his money. Could be a long day, although we played well in SD last year, only to be shafted by a Succop. Ask your favorite Steelers fan about that game. I'm sure they say the word "Succop" and then spit.

1. Andy Reid and Dave Toub lost this one for us, pure and simple. A five point loss, but still a loss. And we have a losing record. 8-8 is looking about right, and is about what I expected this season. Just hate to throw away chances like today. As of this writing, Royals lead LAA 7-2. Let's hope they hold on, and we can concentrate on Royals-Orioles for the next week. Go KC, Go Royals!

Game Pictures from the KC Star:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article2521689.html

Bowe should be #2, at best. Anyone who thinks he has 'elite capabilities' hasn't been watching him make cameos and disappear since '07.

After reading this, I'm starting to think that maybe Reid just did his thing, and the league gift-wrapped this thing for the 9ers.

It's the only explanation for :

Not giving the best RB tandem in the NFL any carries
Having 12 men on the field for a FG attempt
Punting at the SF 40
Not asking for a measurement or challenging the spot of a key (AND CLOSE) 3rd down play
Putting your QB in a dogshit situation at the end, and then 'helping' him by calling a pass to Fasano.

Reid passed the ball on 2nd and 1
3rd and 1
and had called a pass on 4th and 1, but the O-line had a false start, so we ended up punting.

You have the BEST RB TANDEM IN THE LEAGUE, with a 2nd and 1...and. you. PUNT.

The most logical inference would be ::

HE DIDN'T WANT TO WIN.

Or wasn't supposed to...take your pick.

Because if you want to WIN, you hand the ball to Jamal Charles and Knile Davis...you know, the guys averaging over 5 ypc???
:shake:

That's 'not holding', btw.

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 04:06 AM
George I enjoy your posts but you're insane if you think the secondary is worse than it was last year. Last year our secondary was constantly getting beat deep. While they are not world beaters, our secondary is light years better than last and it's not even close.

In related news...Kendrick Lewis fell down in coverage and gave up a 40 yard TD to the Cowboys yesterday...

EPodolak
10-06-2014, 04:45 AM
#4.

Unbearable. How does he not learn from experience?

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 04:51 AM
#4.

Andy Reid allowed SF to win. Fact.

They didn't beat the Chiefs...they were the beneficiaries of a combination of terrible coaching on KC's part, and horrendous officiating on the part of the refs.

PunkinDrublic
10-06-2014, 04:53 AM
#8 Brandon Lloyd went to my high school. I am proud of my fellow Blue Springs Wildcat. He had been available a couple of times in free agency, but the receiver-starved Chiefs are never interested. I have no idea why. He would probably be our best receiver, and certainly a huge improvement over Avery.

Plus the refs gave him the advantage of making a catch with his knee out of bounds.

Mav
10-06-2014, 04:54 AM
Andy Reid allowed SF to win. Fact.

They didn't beat the Chiefs...they were the beneficiaries of a combination of terrible coaching on KC's part, and horrendous officiating on the part of the refs.
That's how I feel. Andy Reid's complete lack of competence is mind boggling.

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 05:03 AM
Plus the refs gave him the advantage of making a catch with his knee out of bounds.

Go back and watch that game Again, and you won't have to reach in order to conclude that the refs clearly favored a SF outcome throughout the game.

Everything from terrible ball spots, terrible calls, refs backing into Chiefs players on the field of play...

That's how I feel. Andy Reid's complete lack of competence is mind boggling.

I can't wait to hear his presser today. I want to hear the explanation for his...blithering ****ing ignorance.

InChiefsHeaven
10-06-2014, 05:12 AM
Go back and watch that game Again, and you won't have to reach in order to conclude that the refs clearly favored a SF outcome throughout the game.

Everything from terrible ball spots, terrible calls, refs backing into Chiefs players on the field of play...

I can't wait to hear his presser today. I want to hear the explanation for his...blithering ****ing ignorance.

He won't say anything other than "I've got to do a better job".

I really want some reporter to say "Andy, one knock on you is you seem to make decisions in games that are baffling, from clock management to play calling. Do you see yourself learning from your mistakes any time soon, or should Chiefs fans give up now and start looking forward to you being replaced?"

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 05:33 AM

I really want some reporter to say "Andy, one knock on you is you seem to make decisions in games that are baffling, from clock management to play calling. Do you see yourself learning from your mistakes any time soon, or should Chiefs fans give up now and start looking forward to you being replaced?"

'Andy, on 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, even 4th and 1, you repeatedly passed the ball, despite not having had the same offensive line for consecutive weeks once yet this season; would 'doing a better job' include handing the ball to your dynamic running backs, especially in key situations, such as those mentioned?? A large part of offensive football is extending drives...'

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 05:36 AM
'Andy, most teams count the number of players on the field in order to avoid penalties for too many men on the field. Do you have such a position, and does that person need a refresher course in remedial counting'??

Easy 6
10-06-2014, 05:39 AM
#4.

Yup, thats my biggest takeaway from this game.

Blowfish summed it up nicely.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-06-2014, 07:00 AM
Someone actually WANTS to listen to Reid talk?

InChiefsHeaven
10-06-2014, 07:10 AM
'Andy, on 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, even 4th and 1, you repeatedly passed the ball, despite not having had the same offensive line for consecutive weeks once yet this season; would 'doing a better job' include handing the ball to your dynamic running backs, especially in key situations, such as those mentioned?? A large part of offensive football is extending drives...'

Seriously, he needs to answer for this obvious incompetence. I can see trying to get cute once, but 3 f-ing times?? You have ONE FRIGGIN YARD TO GO!!!

Jeez I hate this...

GloryDayz
10-06-2014, 07:13 AM
Wow, I was at the race and in traffic after the race. And like all sporting evens, after the action started (the race in this case), none of the major carriers seem to provide enough spectrum/BW to have any of their customers Face Book, much less stream another event (multi-task). Yeah, Verizon MiFi and AT&T 4gLTE stuff, and nothing after 20 minutes into the race. I suppose at the track SPRINT is blocking AT&T and Verizon!

But it sounds like that was the right choice just the same. I'm really growing tired of Andy taking 61 minutes to realize what he "should have done" - and this time it was that he should have ridden JC and KD more!

Oh well, he's old!

Old Dog
10-06-2014, 07:22 AM
I'm surprised there wasn't mention of Dee Ford running around like one of the Keystone Cops.

Three7s
10-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Run defense -- the 49ers have a premier ground game and brilliant blocking schemes. They frustrate EVERYBODY in the rushing game. LG Mike Iupati was on fire today moving piles of bodies ahead of Gore. Bruce Miller is a GREAT fullback, who Harbaugh converted from a D-lineman. Don't beat up your team for given up 150 yards rushing. Gore is hard to contain, especially like today when the O-line brought their A-game in run blocking.

Special teams. I can't count the number of times the 49ers were pinned inside their 5 yard line on punts.

I was surprised the 49ers were 6-16 converting 3rd downs on your Defense. That is about double the rate you've allowed through the first 4 games.
Don't even bother telling me that the reason for the rushing success was the 49ers blocking scheme. The Chiefs front 7 was getting thrown around like a bunch of pansies. The freaking Dolphins racked up over 7 ypc on this porous defense. Luckily, due to this game, every team is going to come out running on us because they know we can't stop a flea from getting to our secondary.

Sandy Vagina
10-06-2014, 07:42 AM
Luckily, due to this game, every team is going to come out running on us because they know we can't stop a flea from getting to our secondary.

As well they should. When a defense is missing both ILBs and SS, it's a no-brainer to pound that ass.

I would say I enjoyed the read, George.. but today is not a day to enjoy jack shit for me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-06-2014, 08:48 AM
I'm surprised there wasn't mention of Dee Ford running around like one of the Keystone Cops.
He played?

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 08:52 AM
He played?

Watching Frank Gore jog past you with a ball in his hand doesn't necessarily qualify as 'playing.'

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Watching Frank Gore jog past you with a ball in his hand doesn't necessarily qualify as 'playing.'

Yeah....

He'll definitely replace Houston.

Marcellus
10-06-2014, 08:56 AM
Nailed it George. I'm pretty fucking irritated with Reid.

gblowfish
10-06-2014, 08:59 AM
On the comments about Kendick Lewis: Yes, I'm very glad he's gone, and Abdullah has been an upgrade. But Berry's been non-existent this season, Cooper has struggled as much or more than he did last year, and Smith gave up a critical third down catch to Lloyd because he didn't fight for the football. And it's too early to tell really, we still have to face Phyllis twice, and Wilson, and The Giant Forehead again.... so, lots of QB tests yet to come. I hope when Berry comes back they play better, and do a better job stopping the run. Mays coming back will help the middle too. We need a thumper on running downs.

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 09:02 AM
On the comments about Kendick Lewis: Yes, I'm very glad he's gone, and Abdullah has been an upgrade. But Berry's been non-existent this season, Cooper has struggled as much or more than he did last year, and Smith gave up a critical third down catch to Lloyd because he didn't fight for the football. And it's too early to tell really, we still have to face Phyllis twice, and Wilson, and The Giant Forehead again.... so, lots of QB tests yet to come. I hope when Berry comes back they play better, and do a better job stopping the run. Mays coming back will help the middle too. We need a thumper on running downs.

Isn't it awesome, how well Flowers is playing for SD??

Even more awesome is how THE CHIEFS ARE STILL PAYING HIM!!!

(PS - when Berry wasn't hurt, he was up on the line to try and. Stop the run in DJs absence, so I guess he gets a pass.)

But yeah the secondary is a dumpster fire. It's just that no one knows it, since you can get there with a RB.

tecumseh
10-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Thanks, George. Yep, that game was immensely frustrating to watch. Reid made his decisions based on the " Wheel of Plays". Very little made sense. Maybe this team just doesn't travel well.

MahiMike
10-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Nice but I take exception to #3.

"
3. You knew in the last two minutes there was no way in HELL Alex was going to win that game. Reid had to burn all his time outs after the 12-man fiasco. Smith is not a gunslinger, and instead of Joe Montana, he went all Elvis Grbac. The pick was an overthrow. Fasano can't leap like Kelce, they were trying to hook up with the wrong tight end. Kelce needs to be the go to guy for the rest of the year, and Fasano as the second banana. And where are your big money contract guys at crunch time? Smith wilts. Bowe isn't even targeted. We're paying those guys like the Niners pay Kap and Bouldin. And we get Bupkus. Not surprised, we haven't had a guy who can put the game on his back and win it at the end since Montana."

Alex does have this ability. He just has to figure out which guys he can trust. Bowe proved in the playoffs that he can only make plays when it doesn't count. Same deal for Fasano. Alex basically has Jamaal and Kelce now to choose from in those situations.

I agree coaching lost this game. The 3rd and 1 calls and special teams were game changers. When the opponent rolls out some 50 year old guy to kick 50 yarders and we are afraid to roll out our 5 foot kicker to try the same, you are playing scared. Is Prater still available? They need to grab an ex-kicker somewhere during the bye.

Oh and the Chargers will win the West.

gblowfish
10-06-2014, 09:08 AM
Doggity report is here:

http://doggitychiefs.blogspot.com/2014/10/week-5-griefs-at-niners.html

MahiMike
How great would it have been yesterday to have had Kelvin Benjamin on this team for the 4th quarter? Odell Beckham played his 1st game yesterday and already made an impact.

Instead we have Dee Ford...sitting on the bench! Why?

Rasputin

I think we could have won that game if it wasn't for that penalty. That was a huge dumbass mistake inexcusable.

gblowfish
10-06-2014, 09:12 AM
How great would it have been yesterday to have had Kelvin Benjamin on this team for the 4th quarter? Odell Beckham played his 1st game yesterday and already made an impact.

He looked French yesterday....turning tail and running at the first sign of danger. Not sure what his problem was, but he better un-fuck himself in a hurry.

MahiMike
10-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Doggity report is here:

http://doggitychiefs.blogspot.com/2014/10/week-5-griefs-at-niners.html

Cool. I was reading myself there.

Sandy Vagina
10-06-2014, 09:15 AM
That was the most ridiculous looking defensive play I have seen in a long time... maybe ever. WTF was he thinking? did he suddenly think it was a pass play and he was floundering to find someone to cover? :facepalm:

Three7s
10-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Sean Smith did a poor job high-pointing the football and I don't believe he located the football immediately either. Why? Because he was too busy trying to keep up with the receiver to find the football.

jLoy88
10-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Turning point:

Fourth and 2 (maybe 1?) from the 36 yard line. A field goal would be approximately 53 yards, which the Niners were booting through with ease. Kool-Aid decides to pull the offense off the field, punting unit comes out and boots one through the end zone for an amazing 16 yards of field differential. The Niners do a run play and a slant pass and are immediately past the 36 yard line within two plays.

WHO PUNTS ON THE 36 YARD LINE?????!

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Turning point:

Fourth and 2 (maybe 1?) from the 36 yard line. A field goal would be approximately 53 yards, which the Niners were booting through with ease. Kool-Aid decides to pull the offense off the field, punting unit comes out and boots one through the end zone for an amazing 16 yards of field differential. The Niners do a run play and a slant pass and are immediately past the 36 yard line within two plays.

WHO PUNTS ON THE 36 YARD LINE?????!

Someone who is throwing a game away on purpose??

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 09:46 AM
I think we could have won that game if it wasn't for that penalty. That was a huge dumbass mistake inexcusable.

If it all came down to that, then the Chiefs didn't DESERVE to win.

It ended the moment Reid passed the ball on 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, and had called a pass on 4th and 1, but the O-line had a false start, so we ended up punting.

That is the moment the game ended.

And that was before halftime.

Big Poppa Payne
10-06-2014, 09:53 AM

He didn't sit on the bench the whole game, in fact he was out there a couple times helping Frank Gore get extra yards.

BeeHo
10-06-2014, 10:08 AM
He didn't sit on the bench the whole game, in fact he was out there a couple times helping Frank Gore get extra yards.

Dee is such a nice guy :thumb:

thabear04
10-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Anybody order these shirts.

http://loftboys.bigcartel.com

EyePod
10-06-2014, 10:16 AM
Colquitt only averaged 35 yards per punt.

Only beef of mine is that this isn't on Colquitt. There was the fact that he was punting from his 36 yard line and then he still pinned them perfectly and the ref screened our player and the other dipshits didn't stay out of the endzone.

MahiMike
10-06-2014, 10:18 AM
Sean Smith did a poor job high-pointing the football and I don't believe he located the football immediately either. Why? Because he was too busy trying to keep up with the receiver to find the football.

He had that guy covered pretty well. Have to give it to the WR for making a play for his QB.

EyePod
10-06-2014, 10:22 AM

Wasn't that two or so plays after the first challenge (we all know it was BS - off by about 4+ feet)? I'm sure that's why he didn't challenge it. Probably would have if he hadn't wasted his first one. I agreed with the first challenge though, it was the right call and a mistake by the ref's.

EyePod
10-06-2014, 10:24 AM

Well, NE and Miami were both run heavy games. Also, Smith seemed to be throwing downfield more (i.e. 7-8 yards) instead of screen passes to the flat. I really feel like he's trying to always out think the other coach. I like it better when we tell the other team "We're going to run it down your throat" and do it.

EyePod
10-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Reading Peter King's MMQB article and this quote has me furious " In the second halves of those games, Gore had 25 of his 42 total carries, for 130 yards."

WE HAVE A BETTER RB AND DON'T USE HIM IN THE 2ND HALF!!!!!

JC had 16 rushes and 12 of them were in the first half. He only had 4 and then a few screen targets. Granted we didn't have much time to do anything on offense, but give him the damn ball.

OldSchool
10-06-2014, 10:30 AM
He had that guy covered pretty well. Have to give it to the WR for making a play for his QB.

Sad thing is, Lloyd is like the 4th best WR on that team and I don't think that any WR on our team could have made that same play that he did.:shake:

Chief Henry
10-06-2014, 10:38 AM
The play calling was brutal.....I could have sworn Andy Reid said or alluded to the fact after last Monday night that he had a better handle on how to use our talent. His playing calling Sunday in Santa Clara was very questionable and borderline asinine imo. He BLEW that game.

EyePod
10-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Sad thing is, Lloyd is like the 4th best WR on that team and I don't think that any WR on our team could have made that same play that he did.:shake:

That catch was unbelievable. Kaep was f'd on the play and just chucked it up into 1-1 coverage. Lloyd somehow caught it. Definitely a soul-sucking type of play.

InChiefsHeaven
10-06-2014, 10:49 AM
The play calling was brutal.....I could have sworn Andy Reid said or alluded to the fact after last Monday night that he had a better handle on how to use our talent. His playing calling Sunday in Santa Clara was very questionable and borderline asinine imo. He BLEW that game.

One can only hope that there is somebody in the organization (Clark probably won't) who will flat out tell him that he needs to fix his in game management skills, because they are horrible and demonstrably causing losses. This game was all on coaching. Like the Titans game, he just stubbornly refuses to run the best tandem in the league...why, I don't know...

scho63
10-06-2014, 11:49 AM

11. Offensively, KC started out great. Nice mix of run and pass, clicked on third down conversions, saw Bowe, Charles and Fasano all do well with Kelce capping it off. Smith played ball control, Chiefs chewed up a good portion of the quarter, scored seven, and the D held the Niners to a 50+ field goal.
We blew our load early and never got any momentum of any kind back. We played on our heels from then on. Really sad! :shake:

7. Charles also disappeared in the second half. Wasn't his fault, they wouldn't give him the ball. He only had 15 carries. That's criminal. Worse was the use -or non use- of Knile Davis.
HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE JAMAAL CHARLES AND KNILE DAVIS AND YOU ONLY GET 2 FIRST DOWNS FROM RUSHING. THAT IS BEYOND CRIMINAL!!! :cuss::banghead:

6. The special teams performance today was arguably worse than opening day vs. the Titans. Dave Toub was clowned. Completely clowned.
Not sure what is happening with the special teams unit but they are regressing and not playing very well. Last week we I think Owens or Gaines played well but that's been it.

4. Andy Reid is as hard headed about throwing the football as Marty was about running the football.
I remember all the Philly fans coming onto this board and warning us about hard headed Andy and his pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass mentality no matter what. Sadly, they were 100% right! :thumb:

3. You knew in the last two minutes there was no way in HELL Alex was going to win that game.
I had low expectations, therefore no disappointment! :rolleyes:

1. Andy Reid and Dave Toub lost this one for us, pure and simple.
Agreed! Costing your players the game with dumb moves is the worst. :thumb:

Go KC, Go Royals!

My online stream lost connection for 6-7 minutes late in the third qtr and it cost me nothing in terms of seeing us mount a comeback.

It was a weird game to watch and seemed to drag on without many real exciting plays until Brandon Lloyd make that incredible catch over Sean Smith.

DAT looked like Speedy Gonzalez on that TD run. He needs more opportunities for sure.

Thanks as always George and GO ROYALS! :clap:

ThaVirus
10-06-2014, 11:55 AM

Dude, please fucking stop with the fuckery.

According to you guys, our receivers are NEVER open, NEVER make plays on the ball, and NEVER make crucial catches. Meanwhile EVERY OTHER QB in the league apparently gets bailed out multiple times per game.

I can't overstate how fucking ridiculous you guys look. It really is mind numbing.

.. And as a former 49ers fan turned Chiefs fan you should know better than anyone that Lloyd's been known for making circus catches his entire career.

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Dude, please ****ing stop with the ****ery.

According to you guys, our receivers are NEVER open, NEVER make plays on the ball, and NEVER make crucial catches. Meanwhile EVERY OTHER QB in the league apparently gets bailed out multiple times per game.

I can't overstate how ****ing ridiculous you guys look. It really is mind numbing.

.. And as a former 49ers fan turned Chiefs fan you should know better than anyone that Lloyd's been known for making circus catches his entire career.

Somehow, Antonio Gates has more catches for more yards and more TDs than our entire WRs corps...

Fwiw.

ThaVirus
10-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Somehow, Antonio Gates has more catches for more yards and more TDs than our entire WRs corps...

Fwiw.

Our receivers are not good by any stretch. I don't think anyone would argue that.. But how you guys fail to see that falls mostly on Alex is beyond me. He just doesn't use his receivers. He's shown it time and time again.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Dude, please fucking stop with the fuckery.

I can't overstate how fucking ridiculous you guys look. It really is mind numbing.

Wait/wut?

ThaVirus
10-06-2014, 01:04 PM
Wait/wut?

I'm pretty sure OldSchool is one of those douche 49er transplants.

No loyalty to his team but would ride to battle for Alex Smith.

Discuss Thrower
10-06-2014, 01:09 PM

Yup. Pretty everything that clod says can be disregarded.

Mav
10-06-2014, 01:11 PM

If you only understood how fucking stupid this point of view is. We became fans of a 2-14 team. It's not like we followed LeBron to Miami.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-06-2014, 01:15 PM
If you only understood how fucking stupid this point of view is. We became fans of a 2-14 team. It's not like we followed LeBron to Miami.

For the love of God why? If I had it to do all over again, I would of stuck with intrawebz pron and drinking at home instead of going to the flea market and getting sucked in to this shit back in the 90's.

ThaVirus
10-06-2014, 01:18 PM

You followed Alex Smith to KC LMAO

And you're a fucking Browns/Alex Smith/former 49ers fan. Fuck you.

Mav
10-06-2014, 01:20 PM
For the love of God why? If I had it to do all over again, I would of stuck with intrawebz pron and drinking at home instead of going to the flea market and getting sucked in to this shit back in the 90's.
I was sick of niner fans. My best friend is a chiefs fan. Loved the passion. I love under dogs.

Finally, when I was deployed, a battle of mine killed himself. My squad also prevented a detainee from killing himself. He had hung himself, we cut him down and resuscitated him saving his life.

So the Jovan Belcher incident hit really close to home for me. Alex Smith coming here made it extremely easy.

Mav
10-06-2014, 01:23 PM
You followed Alex Smith to KC LMAO

And you're a fucking Browns/Alex Smith/former 49ers fan. Fuck you.
That's fine internet toughie!

"Fuck you mav!"

Says thavirus.

You sure showed me! And yet, you changed nothing except made your self look like a bitter little girl. It is a free country bro, I'll cheer for who I want.

How does that taste cupcake? Bitter?

Swallow it slut.

ThaVirus
10-06-2014, 01:26 PM
That's fine internet toughie!

"Fuck you mav!"

Says thavirus.

You sure showed me! And yet, you changed nothing except made your self look like a bitter little girl. It is a free country bro, I'll cheer for who I want.

How does that taste cupcake? Bitter?

Swallow it slut.

I'm not bothered at all. You're just a fucking idiot.

MY point of view is stupid says the fucking former 49ers fan that's now a Chiefs fan but was always a Browns fan. Did I get that right?

I liked Jared Allen but you'll never see my ass on a fucking Vikings/Bears message board wearing their jerseys repping their team and shit

It's just fucking weird. You're a fucking weirdo.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-06-2014, 01:29 PM
I was sick of niner fans. My best friend is a chiefs fan. Loved the passion. I love under dogs.

Finally, when I was deployed, a battle of mine killed himself. My squad also prevented a detainee from killing himself. He had hung himself, we cut him down and resuscitated him saving his life.

So the Jovan Belcher incident hit really close to home for me. Alex Smith coming here made it extremely easy.

Welcome aboard?

Mav
10-06-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm not bothered at all. You're just a fucking idiot.

MY point of view is stupid says the fucking former 49ers fan that's now a Chiefs fan but was always a Browns fan. Did I get that right?

I liked Jared Allen but you'll never see my ass on a fucking Vikings/Bears message board wearing their jerseys repping their team and shit

It's just fucking weird. You're a fucking weirdo.
Not really. Browns fan only because of my grand pa. Chiefs fan because you are the minority. There are very few douche bag band wagon chiefs fans. That's all there is for 49er fans. ALL they do is whine bitch and moan.

Now, I'm not saying you are a band wagon fan, nor I really consider you a douche bag, although you are displaying douche bag tendencies at the moment. Yah, I'm an alex smith guy. But why ask questions that you really don't give a shit about the answers to?

I'll admit leaving a team that you spent 30 years cheering for is odd. I get that. But it was time. These aren't the 49ers I fell in love with, and the fans are an abomination. Fair weather arrogant cunt bags.

Mav
10-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Welcome aboard?
I've been on board for a while bro! You welcomed me when you were still sdh!

Discuss Thrower
10-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Not really. Browns fan only because of my grand pa. Chiefs fan because you are the minority. There are very few douche bag band wagon chiefs fans. That's all there is for 49er fans. ALL they do is whine bitch and moan.

Now, I'm not saying you are a band wagon fan, nor I really consider you a douche bag, although you are displaying douche bag tendencies at the moment. Yah, I'm an alex smith guy. But why ask questions that you really don't give a shit about the answers to?

I'll admit leaving a team that you spent 30 years cheering for is odd. I get that. But it was time. These aren't the 49ers I fell in love with, and the fans are an abomination. Fair weather arrogant cunt bags.

A good portion of the Chiefs' fanbase is comprised of redneck dumbfucks. You sure you want to be associated with that instead?

Mav
10-06-2014, 01:37 PM
A good portion of the Chiefs' fanbase is comprised of redneck dumbfucks. You sure you want to be associated with that instead?
Better than casual whiners. I never understood why people called them the whine and cheese fans, or the forty whiners. It's just true, when you are in love you put blinders on.

displacedinMN
10-06-2014, 02:02 PM
I had a few people tell me the Chiefs were robbed with officiating.

gave the game away

Sandy Vagina
10-06-2014, 02:12 PM
I had a few people tell me the Chiefs were robbed with officiating.

gave the game away

truth.. was pretty clear to see.

gblowfish
10-06-2014, 02:14 PM
A good portion of the Chiefs' fanbase is comprised of redneck dumb****s. You sure you want to be associated with that instead?

Say that again and I'll pull my thirty-ought-six outta my Ford F-250's gun rack and splatter your innards across the hog slop in the pig pen....hyuck hyuck hyuck....SPIT....

Mav
10-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Say that again and I'll pull my thirty-ought-six outta my Ford F-250's gun rack and splatter your innards across the hog slop in the pig pen....hyuck hyuck hyuck....SPIT....
Nice! But does your gun rack, have a gun rack?

gblowfish
10-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Nice! But does your gun rack, have a gun rack?

Nope, but it has Yosemite Sam "Back Off" mudflaps and bright red plastic testicles hangin' from the trailer hitch.

DenverChief
10-06-2014, 02:57 PM
I really wish we would go after praeter. We need a kicker that can make a 50+ yd fg

rabblerouser
10-06-2014, 02:58 PM
I really wish we would go after praeter. We need a kicker that can make a 50+ yd fg

Detroit already cut their kicker and are bringing in Prater and Jay Feely for tryouts.

DenverChief
10-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Detroit already cut their kicker and are bringing in Prater and Jay Feely for tryouts.

Of course

thabear04
10-06-2014, 03:03 PM

They should of kick of a FG when it was 4th and 1 it was a 53 yard. If they wanted to test him and see if he can kick far why not.

MahiMike
10-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Our receivers are not good by any stretch. I don't think anyone would argue that.. But how you guys fail to see that falls mostly on Alex is beyond me. He just doesn't use his receivers. He's shown it time and time again.

Every QB has to trust his receivers. If you want Alex to throw more picks while watching his WR's lose the battle, then I guess we could go this route.

MahiMike
10-06-2014, 03:07 PM

At least there's 2 of them. We'll take whichever one they pass on.

ThaVirus
10-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Every QB has to trust his receivers. If you want Alex to throw more picks while watching his WR's lose the battle, then I guess we could go this route.

Alex has zero trust in any receiver he's ever played with, apparently.

OldSchool
10-06-2014, 03:18 PM

No, he trusts Bowe even though Bowe has failed him on numerous occasions.

Multiple dropped 1st down passes from last year to this year.

Failed to keep his foot inbounds on the final play vs Indy, one of the basics to being a NFL WR.

Failed Smith against the 49ers when Smith took a hit but still delivered the ball down field to where Bowe could run and catch it, Bowe failed to track it and it fell incomplete.

That's our most dependable receiving option. The rest are far worse. Hell, even Kelce failed to hang on to a quick pitch that would have gotten us a 1st down on the 3rd down play.

InChiefsHeaven
10-06-2014, 03:19 PM
They should of kick of a FG when it was 4th and 1 it was a 53 yard. If they wanted to test him and see if he can kick far why not.

:spock:

NSFW:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m_mDTLphIVY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OldSchool
10-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Another thing about the decision to punt instead of going for it.

The defense failed, drive after drive, to force the 49ers to punt the ball. What the hell made Reid think that they would suddenly be successful at doing it that late in the game with the 49ers run game gaining 5+ yards a carry?

durtyrute
10-06-2014, 03:30 PM
If it all came down to that, then the Chiefs didn't DESERVE to win.

It ended the moment Reid passed the ball on 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, and had called a pass on 4th and 1, but the O-line had a false start, so we ended up punting.

That is the moment the game ended.

And that was before halftime.

I was screaming my fucking head off at that shit.

Mav
10-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Trying out with Detroit this week

Mav
10-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Shakes head.

Rasputin
10-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Chiefs are like a yo-yo & when I mean yo-yo when you play with it it gets all tangled up.

SAUTO
10-06-2014, 05:04 PM
I guess I never realized old school wasn't even a chiefs fan...

I thought he was just playing Mecca or something.

Makes sense

thabear04
10-06-2014, 06:48 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/csUjXQvXPeo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ming the Merciless
10-06-2014, 06:52 PM
I guess I never realized old school wasn't even a chiefs fan...

Nah he is just one of many fag hags who come here searching for alex smiths cock only to get run over by CP members on the reg

http://media0.giphy.com/media/aSvmxvARy03ks/giphy.gif

thabear04
10-06-2014, 06:59 PM
<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OKeEtT2A6em/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SAUTO
10-06-2014, 07:00 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/csUjXQvXPeo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That dude is fucked.

He was still up then just crashed without getting hit.

The first Or second punch broke something in his brain.

GloryDayz
10-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Evidently they are not gladiators either.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/csUjXQvXPeo" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>

SAUTO
10-06-2014, 07:04 PM
I saw that video earlier with a better feed. After the second shot the got who drops looked to be smiling like crazy right before he ducked the third punch. Then he just drops.

Hes fucked.

ChiefsFanatic
10-07-2014, 12:01 AM
He only trusts receivers within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage.

GloryDayz
10-07-2014, 07:10 AM
OK, I was relatively impressed with this morning's talking heads. For being the KC media they really did call-out Andy for being a very poor play caller under pressure. I can appreciate that; I know folks like to say, "it's a fast game", but it isn't that fast! And it tells me that despite Andy's soft exterior, his staff (the ones in his ear) must be afraid to remind him that "he might was to consider using JC or KD 'given the situation.'"

And I also agree that his minimize the size of each individual situation by using terms like "a little bit", or "I need to do better", or "he did some good things too" really seems to suggest that he's not facing the problem. Many will say he is, but I doubt it, and I really doubt he's going to fix the one that is himself. I'm sure he knows the problem, but I'm just as sure he won't turn the game over to a less pass-happy person in crunch time.

But again, to the AM talking heads, good progress man, keep it up.

alpha_omega
10-07-2014, 07:47 PM
That's a good read as usual. Thanks George.

Rep for using the word "proclivity"

KChiefs1
10-07-2014, 10:05 PM
I can't understand Reid at all. Someone needs to be in his ear reminding him about running the ball. Andy always wants to pass.

Great read as always George.

J Diddy
10-07-2014, 10:39 PM
I can't understand Reid at all. Someone needs to be in his ear reminding him about running the ball. Andy always wants to pass.

Great read as always George.

I think that might be a downside of having a coach whose only boss is the owner.

JCharles1981
10-08-2014, 03:43 AM

Considering that the 49ers didn't get into the endzone once in the second half, while the Chiefs did it twice in the game, all that was needed to edge out the 49ers was one more TD. Do that, and boom! Chiefs win 24-22.

9. Defense: Houston took the whole first half off. Of course, he was being held repeatedly throughout the game and it wasn't flagged one single time.

This happened to Derrick Thomas all the time. He was held 2-3 times as often as the number of sacks he got in a single season. The offensive holding towards Thomas almost never got called.