PDA

View Full Version : Life Two Things Irking You Right Now

vailpass
10-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Itching from the hundred mosquito bites I got last night. Girl next to me at the bar wearing way too much perfume, damn near choking me.

What are your top two current complaints?

eDave
10-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Yea. WTF with the mosquitoes this year?

vailpass
10-08-2014, 06:34 PM

We almost never get them here but with the recent rain it's a godamn infestation...

Easy 6
10-08-2014, 06:37 PM
1)My literally retarded cat Fanny, sweetest little female you'd ever want, she lives to love... but oh my is she a dumbass.

When I first got her it was an open litter box, after doing her business she would then proceed to scratch at the floor outside of the box instead of her litter. Now she has a covered litter box and what does she do? she scratches at the sides of the top cover instead of the litter... very loud, guaranteed to wake you up at 3 - 5 in the morning, which of course is when she always chooses to take a dump.

I will throw one of my pillows at her box once in a while when its really bugging me, she will promptly jump out and go lay down... FOR A MINUTE OR TWO... then jump right back in and continue not burying ANYTHING.

2) Medical bills, why is medical care so expensive? Just took out a loan for $2000 today to pay for a $4300 medical bill I had back before I had insurance. It was over a case of shingles at age 41 of all ****ing things... luckily the 2g's was a settlement figure we arrived at and not the full amount. But my goodness, one trip to the emergency room and a few doctors visits costs more than a killer vacation.

MikeMaslowski
10-08-2014, 06:37 PM
This episode of NCIS is not loading up on my slow connection and...well, that is all.

Aries Walker
10-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Number one with a bullet is the lack of good jobs in Indiana, which is keeping me here in Maryland.

Number two is that the Limoncello I have next to me here is so sweet, it's hard for me to drink more than one at a time. Fortunately, this is offset by the fact that I can just switch to whiskey, but it's still annoying.

MikeMaslowski
10-08-2014, 06:39 PM
1)My literally retarded cat Fanny, sweetest little female you'd ever want, she lives to love... but oh my is she a dumbass.

When I first got her it was an open litter box, after doing her business she would then proceed to scratch at the floor outside of the box instead of her litter. Now she has a covered litter box and what does she do? she scratches at the sides of the top cover instead of the litter... very loud, guaranteed to wake you up at 3 - 5 in the morning, which of course is when she always chooses to take a dump.

I will throw one of my pillows at her box once in a while when its really bugging me, she will promptly jump out and go lay down... FOR A MINUTE OR TWO... then jump right back in and continue not burying ANYTHING.

2) Medical bills, why is medical care so expensive? Just took out a loan for $2000 today to pay for a $4300 medical bill I had back before I had insurance. It was over a case of shingles at age 41 of all ****ing things... luckily the 2g's was a settlement figure we arrived at and not the full amount. But my goodness, one trip to the emergency room and a few doctors visits costs more than a killer vacation.

Shingles is BAD business. I am sorry you had to go through that. My aunt had them and was on the verge of suicide. Too bad you have to keep paying for something terrible.

You throw your pillow at a cat shit box and then use it? Pink eye?

seclark
10-08-2014, 06:43 PM

my first thought. well, after thinking i'd kill a fucking cat.
i guess that's my two.
sec

Easy 6
10-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Shingles is BAD business. I am sorry you had to go through that. My aunt had them and was on the verge of suicide. Too bad you have to keep paying for something terrible.

Had a severe case all over the right side of my head, swollen up like a pumpkin on one side. It was so far into my right eye they were afraid I'd lose sight in it, they were afraid it'd gone so far that it'd get back into my brain and give me encephalitis, and all bets were off at that point.

Yeeesh, it was hell, even years later the skin on the right side of my head is extra sensitive.

Nah, Fanny's box is covered now, the pillow never gets in there... I dont throw it hard anyway, just enough to get her outta there.

TLO
10-08-2014, 06:50 PM
http://therealcape.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/meghan-trainor.png

vailpass
10-08-2014, 06:51 PM
my first thought. well, after thinking i'd kill a ****ing cat.
i guess that's my two.
sec

:)

vailpass
10-08-2014, 06:51 PM
Had a severe case all over the right side of my head, swollen up like a pumpkin on one side. It was so far into my right eye they were afraid I'd lose sight in it, they were afraid it'd gone so far that it'd get back into my brain and give me encephalitis, and all bets were off at that point.

Yeeesh, it was hell, even years later the skin on the right side of my head is extra sensitive.

Nah, Fanny's box is covered now, the pillow never gets in there... I dont throw it hard anyway, just enough to get her outta there.

Holy shit. Hope you're good now...

Bugeater
10-08-2014, 06:57 PM
1. The utter stupidity of the residents at the apartment complex i work at.

2.my vacation is still a week away
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
10-08-2014, 06:58 PM
1) bosses at work that care more about "empire building" and keeping their department relevant than they do about continuous improvement and advancement of the corporation as the whole

2) stupid people that just act as minions

Easy 6
10-08-2014, 06:59 PM
http://therealcape.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/meghan-trainor.png

If I were to dream up the kind of cookie cutter, totally average chick that gets all kinds of drooling around my neck of the woods, some chubby farmers daughter who thinks she's hot shit and very much acts like it... thats her.

"you dont own horses or a Harley? pshhh"

Easy 6
10-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Holy shit. Hope you're good now...

Missed nearly two months of work, it was some real crap... all good now, still have excellent sight in my right eye. They were surprised by that.

ThaVirus
10-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Wish I could find a decent job and get my career started. I've been working a shitty restaurant job for the longest time. Only workingg 20 hours a week and still saving hundreds every month. I can't wait to get this ball rolling and start making some real money but, at this point in time, I'm just not sure when I'll get that chance.

There are some other things but all extremely minor in comparison to the job situation. My life is relatively stress-free and for that I'm thankful.

Frosty
10-08-2014, 07:10 PM
My grandpa had shingles for over a year. It almost killed him. My mom had them before that on her head like Easy 6 and had the same issues he did.

Now that I'm 50, I'd like to get the shingles vaccine but it's unclear if the insurance will pay for it and I guess it's pretty expensive.

As for irksome things -

I have a son who is a sophomore in college and another that is a senior in high school, so we are doing the college application thing. Holy shit - this stuff is expensive. :eek:

ChiefRocka
10-08-2014, 07:13 PM
just took a deer shit

canker sore under the tongue

Hoover
10-08-2014, 07:15 PM
1. why am I the only one at the office working my ass off?
2. why do I feel like I'm also doing 75% of the house work

#mylifefuckingsucks

seclark
10-08-2014, 07:17 PM

#mylife****ingsucks

easy 6 will give you a cat.
sec

Frosty
10-08-2014, 07:21 PM
As part of the college looking thing, we are driving down to Palo Alto this weekend to visit Stanford. 1100 miles one way.

That's going to be fun. :rolleyes:

Easy 6
10-08-2014, 07:21 PM
My grandpa had shingles for over a year. It almost killed him. My mom had them before that on her head like Easy 6 and had the same issues he did.

Now that I'm 50, I'd like to get the shingles vaccine but it's unclear if the insurance will pay for it and I guess it's pretty expensive.

As for irksome things -

I have a son who is a sophomore in college and another that is a senior in high school, so we are doing the college application thing. Holy shit - this stuff is expensive. :eek:

If your mom still has sensitivity issues, tell her to pin prick a liquid vitamin E capsule and rub it on the affected area.

Its not a cure all but really helps with the itchiness and sunlight sensitivity.

Iconic
10-08-2014, 07:23 PM
1. Chemistry and its time consuming labs.
2. My professor, for making me take an exam on these time consuming labs.

Frosty
If your mom still has sensitivity issues, tell her to pin prick a liquid vitamin E capsule and rub it on the affected area.

Its not a cure all but really helps with the itchiness and sunlight sensitivity.

I'm not sure if she is or not but will mention it. Thanks.

Easy 6
easy 6 will give you a cat.
sec

LMAO want to sooo bad, but I just cant... she's such a lovey little thing.

ThaVirus
10-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Health care is pretty expensive. I got my first taste this past weekend.

Got a terrible case of, what turned out to be, tonsillitis. I wanted to let my body deal with it on its own but I had an important birthday dinner to attend and was unsure of whether it was strep or not. I ended up visiting a Centra Care, sans insurance, and the lady told me it'd be $209 just for the visit alone!

After seeing the doctor for about 6 minutes total and a strep test I walked out with a $385 bill. Gotta love it.

Frosty
10-08-2014, 07:26 PM
LMAO want to sooo bad, but I just cant... she's such a lovey little thing.

We have a covered box and one of my cats will sit in there and just scratch away at the side of the box and then leave everything uncovered. Supposedly if a cat doesn't cover his poo, it is a statement that he is the top cat but with him, I think he's just dumb.

Easy 6
10-08-2014, 07:31 PM
We have a covered box and one of my cats will sit in there and just scratch away at the side of the box and then leave everything uncovered. Supposedly if a cat doesn't cover his poo, it is a statement that he is the top cat but with him, I think he's just dumb.

So glad to hear I'm not alone with this.

Yeah, sounds like we both just have really stupid cats.

"I got what I deserve I'm reaping what I sow!!!"

RunKC
10-08-2014, 07:32 PM
My dog somehow jammed the cabinet door open and ate ALL of the trash that includes raw meat, hard plastic and banana peels.

I'm furious

vailpass
10-08-2014, 07:46 PM
My dog somehow jammed the cabinet door open and ate ALL of the trash that includes raw meat, hard plastic and banana peels.

I'm furious

Go Dogs!

Setsuna
10-08-2014, 07:46 PM
The bleeding hearts in America trying to put a disclaimer on Tom and Jerry because of their use of black face and having a heavy set woman named mammy on it.

BullJunkandIron
10-08-2014, 07:57 PM
At a big conference put on by Emerson, busting rhymes and dropping dimes on their local business partner Experitec.

Easy 6
10-08-2014, 08:00 PM
The bleeding hearts in America trying to put a disclaimer on Tom and Jerry because of their use of black face and having a heavy set woman named mammy on it.

Going to agree here.

When Tracy Morgan played Aunt Jemimahs drunk husband, that shit was FUNNY, it simultaneously recognized and parodied views on black culture, no one was threatening to sue over it because it rang of truth to both sides, and more importantly... it was funny.

From Archie Bunker 30 years ago to SNL 10 years ago, we need to be able to take irreverent looks at current culture without being scared of every little feeling we hurt.

sd4chiefs
10-08-2014, 08:03 PM
The Chiefs sucking and the Chargers kicking ass.

vailpass
10-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Lots of first world problems...good thing.
Just got home, have updated gripes:
-New car seats adjust strangely
-cigarettes aren't good when they've been refrigerated

R8RFAN
10-08-2014, 08:15 PM

I had that shit a couple years ago... Miserable

Frosty
10-08-2014, 08:28 PM
I had that shit a couple years ago... Miserable

A cat?

lewdog
10-08-2014, 08:28 PM
1. Bronco Fans

2. Bronco fans who live in Snotsdale.

:D

Rain Man
10-08-2014, 08:31 PM
My life is pretty good. I guess my two biggest irks are not hearing from a client that I worked hard to court, and a minor knee problem that's putting this weekend's race in jeopardy.

Frosty
10-08-2014, 08:32 PM

We had quite a few Broncos fans around here in NE WA a couple of years ago but they all seem to have turned into Seahawks fans. :hmmm:

J Diddy
10-08-2014, 08:33 PM
The fact that I didn't go out and do anything last night to get mosquito bites and the fact that I didn't go out and do anything tonight that would make it possible to smell a woman's perfume.

vailpass
10-08-2014, 08:36 PM
1. Bronco Fans

It's all pink on the inside :)
Hate you too...

vailpass
10-08-2014, 08:37 PM
My life is pretty good. I guess my two biggest irks are not hearing from a client that I worked hard to court, and a minor knee problem that's putting this weekend's race in jeopardy.

Definetely first world problems. Congrats...

lewdog
10-08-2014, 08:37 PM
We had quite a few Broncos fans around here in NE WA a couple of years ago but they all seem to have turned into Seahawks fans. :hmmm:

I could see that up there, especially near the Spokane/Idaho side.

I see this guy multiple times a week at the gym since we seem to both lift at the same time. The only time I ever saw him wear Donks gear was the week of the Super Bowl. He never wore it before and he's never worn it after. ROFL

vailpass
10-08-2014, 08:38 PM
The fact that I didn't go out and do anything last night to get mosquito bites and the fact that I didn't go out and do anything tonight that would make it possible to smell a woman's perfume.

Yet you have the option when the time is right. Keep doing right and right will do you...

lewdog
10-08-2014, 08:38 PM
People who call it Soda.

Frosty
10-08-2014, 08:39 PM
I could see that up there, especially near the Spokane/Idaho side.

I see this guy multiple times a week at the gym since we seem to both lift at the same time. The only time I ever saw him wear Donks gear was the week of the Super Bowl. He never wore it before and he's never worn it after. ROFL

It was amazing for a while. The Spokane station showed the Broncos every time they could for a couple of years and you would see gear all over.

It's all Seahawks now, though.

Frosty
10-08-2014, 08:40 PM
People who call it Soda.

Or Coke

R8RFAN
10-08-2014, 08:40 PM
A cat?

I see what you did there

Ming the Merciless
10-08-2014, 08:44 PM
No Glenlivet 18 in the house

We are the chiefs

Easy 6
10-08-2014, 08:44 PM

Really like this response, you have a poetic heart.

I did neither myself, and feel lesser for it... Diddy knows the deal.

vailpass
10-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Really like this response, you have a poetic heart.

I did neither myself, and feel lesser for it... Diddy knows the deal.

Diddy stays the course...

vailpass
10-08-2014, 08:49 PM
No Glenlivet 18 in the house

We are the chiefs

Jesus Christ man! Fix that first one!
(Can't help with second)

Katipan
10-08-2014, 08:51 PM
My bowl is dirty and my bra is still on.

Fuck this shit.

vailpass
10-08-2014, 08:56 PM
My bowl is dirty and my bra is still on.

**** this shit.

Undo. Out through the shoulder of your top.
Scrape or boil depending on your ambition and leeway to stink up the place...
Profit.

Rain Man
10-08-2014, 09:01 PM
I might change one of my irks to the general existence of bras.

Katipan
10-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Undo. Out through the shoulder of your top.
Scrape or boil depending on your ambition and leeway to stink up the place...
Profit.

Ran it under almost boiling water. It's pretty again!

But now I'm delaying loading it to type this message to you which is really funny to me because you're a dude on the internet and I really love weed.

Katipan
10-08-2014, 09:08 PM
I might change one of my irks to the general existence of bras.

They're helpful in their own way. Boobs never cradled would kick rocks before 30. Even without kids. However, after kids and 40, they're pretty much going to do whatever they're going to do and I think we should be socially allowed to do without them anymore.

vailpass
10-08-2014, 09:10 PM

But now I'm delaying loading it to type this message to you which is really funny to me because you're a dude on the internet and I really love weed.

Do your thing chicken wing.
Kind green sweet mean...
Important thing here is that the girls are freed.

Rasputin
10-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Ending up not having a job after taking a job that was suppose to be what I needed to make good money.

Bills don't care I took a chance for a better paying job that didn't work out.

Jimmya
10-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Bob Sutton and Alex Smith

beach tribe
10-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Jamal Charles 15 touches

Knile Davis 2 touches

TinyEvel
10-08-2014, 11:36 PM
kids never go to bed when we ask them to.

Kids never wake up when we tell them to.

Ming the Merciless
10-08-2014, 11:40 PM

As for irksome things -

I don't think it's super spendy.....maybe a hundo.

Do it man....my aunt got sick.....then got hit by shingles while her immune system was low...

Horrible.

Coochie liquor
10-09-2014, 05:28 AM
1) every other tv commercial is a political ad.
2) every other post on CP is either 505Chief or Reerun_KC

loochy
10-09-2014, 05:35 AM
They're helpful in their own way. Boobs never cradled would kick rocks before 30. Even without kids. However, after kids and 40, they're pretty much going to do whatever they're going to do and I think we should be socially allowed to do without them anymore.

Boobs are a treasure that should be cherished. They should be cared for and revered.

Graystoke
10-09-2014, 06:51 AM
1) I woke up with a raging boner
2) I am at work with a raging boner

This should have been taken care of. Who takes antihistamines at 4 in the morning?
Dam her.

Why Not?
10-09-2014, 07:30 AM

So terrible. I've never seen them like this in AZ before.

Why Not?
10-09-2014, 07:38 AM
1. Having nightmares about Nelson Cruz

2. Indian food

Rausch
10-09-2014, 07:49 AM
1) Dorsey.
2) Fucking ghetto ass neighborhood kids that think every yard not theirs is a fucking playground...

bdj23
10-09-2014, 08:02 AM
I'm entering a slump in the sex life, it's been a few years since that has happened.

Work sucks right now, it's slow and my machine that I work on has been down most of the week.

Nzoner
10-09-2014, 08:02 AM
My sales rep who needs to kick it into gear.

Insurance premiums and end of the year taxes.

KC native
10-09-2014, 08:04 AM
1. Alex Smith

2. Alex Smith's contract extension.

KC native
10-09-2014, 08:07 AM

Rubbing alcohol and salt is much easier and faster.

For a small pipe, put it in a quart baggie and then add salt and rubbing alcohol. Shake it up resin is no longer attached to the pipe.

For larger pieces, fill the piece with rubbing alcohol and salt. Plug holes (heh heh), and then shake until resin is no longer attached.

Rasputin
10-09-2014, 08:12 AM
1) Bronco fans breathing

2) Raider fans breathing

Steron
10-09-2014, 08:25 AM
1) The fact that my wife used my car last night and left zero gas in it.

2) The price of groceries.

Steron
10-09-2014, 08:27 AM
kids never go to bed when we ask them to.

Kids never wake up when we tell them to.

Do you live in my house?

shakesthecat
10-09-2014, 08:30 AM
After reading these replies.....I got none

Katipan
10-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Fleetwood Mac sounds horrible this morning and they... are sure getting older.

I must be too.

Katipan
10-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Rubbing alcohol and salt is much easier and faster.

For a small pipe, put it in a quart baggie and then add salt and rubbing alcohol. Shake it up resin is no longer attached to the pipe.

For larger pieces, fill the piece with rubbing alcohol and salt. Plug holes (heh heh), and then shake until resin is no longer attached.

My water out of the faucet is so hot most people cant stick their hands in it. But Im really odd and the Devils daughter, so it doesn't bother me. Stuck it under there for the amount of time it took me to read a thread on CP and we were pretty again.

Without any smell or me having to leave my wing of the condo. :)

But super love the traveling tips.

KC native
10-09-2014, 08:45 AM
My water out of the faucet is so hot most people cant stick their hands in it. But Im really odd and the Devils daughter, so it doesn't bother me. Stuck it under there for the amount of time it took me to read a thread on CP and we were pretty again.

Without any smell or me having to leave my wing of the condo. :)

But super love the traveling tips.

Cleaning with rubbing alcohol is no odor as well and will make it look brand new. It's also super quick.

I used to do boiling water but ruined a couple of pots so my wife killed that tactic.

Rausch
10-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Stuck it under there for the amount of time it took me to read a thread on CP and we were pretty again.

So you're saying I should jam my MIL's head in a sink full of hot water and hold it there until I can stand to look at her?...

Katipan
10-09-2014, 08:51 AM
So you're saying I should jam my MIL's head in a sink full of hot water and hold it there until I can stand to look at her?...

I'll help hold yours down if you help hold mine.

Rausch
10-09-2014, 08:53 AM

Let's just kill each other's MIL whatever way we find most entertaining and then laugh at the prosecutor when we're both at an actual police station during both murders.

I see no way this fails...

The Franchise
10-09-2014, 09:18 AM
As part of the college looking thing, we are driving down to Palo Alto this weekend to visit Stanford. 1100 miles one way.

That's going to be fun. :rolleyes:

Oregon State game?

Frosty
10-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Oregon State game?

Nope. They have a bye this weekend.

My son is wanting to check out Stanford. He's trying to decide if he wants to apply there or do an early decision application to Penn.

The Franchise
10-09-2014, 09:23 AM
1. There's a lady in my office that drags down the ENTIRE place. Like her attitude sucks, she's trying to press some stupid Union action against our office because she doesn't like the way we're going about hiring one of our staff and she pulls the race card on EVERYTHING. Working for the government means that it's almost impossible to just fire her. We're basically just holding out hope that she decides to retire in the next 1-2 years.

2. I can't find a fucking lawyer to talk about an Election related lawsuit.

The Franchise
10-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Nope. They have a bye this weekend.

My son is wanting to check out Stanford. He's trying to decide if he wants to apply there or do an early decision application to Penn.

That's cool man. Stanford has a great campus and a pretty laid back atmosphere. Plus you'd be able to come down and check out the OSU game every other year.

The wife is trying to get a job at Stanford working in the research lab. If she does....that means free tickets to all of their games.

KCUnited
10-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Hard body lesbian living next door to me has a couple new lady friends hanging out lately and I'm totally getting the *penis envy stare*. It's like it's my first day in a ladies prison, walking with my blanket and pillow down the cell block while these ladies mean mug me on my way to my car.

Frosty
10-09-2014, 09:28 AM
That's cool man. Stanford has a great campus and a pretty laid back atmosphere. Plus you'd be able to come down and check out the OSU game every other year.

The wife is trying to get a job at Stanford working in the research lab. If she does....that means free tickets to all of their games.

Stanford would definitely be closer. Either would be a win academically.

DC.chief
10-09-2014, 09:31 AM
1) My girlfriend says lets watch a movie, I say oh lets watch captain America winter soldier, she says oh but I really want to watch Chef. I end up saying fine lets watch Chef even though I have zero interest in seeing it. She proceeds to scan through facebook on her phone for the entire fucking thing. She even says it was a great movie at the end even though she only glanced at the TV twice for 5 seconds.

2) Why is my girlfriend so fucking obsessed with facebook!? she spends AT LEAST 50% of her day staring at it on her phone. It drives me fucking mad. She shows me every cool picture and funny video she finds and I say I don't care not a one bit about those people and whatever they are doing. Other wise she is awesome.

MagicHef
10-09-2014, 09:48 AM
I get off my first flight this morning, have a voicemail saying that I have an overdue electricity bill and they're going to disconnect me if I don't pay today. Not wanting the power to get shut off for my wife and kids, I rush to pay it online. Right before my second plane boards, I decide to check my payment history to see how I missed this bill, and... I didn't. I paid it last month. I will have an enjoyable conversation with them this afternoon.

The Franchise
10-09-2014, 09:51 AM
I get off my first flight this morning, have a voicemail saying that I have an overdue electricity bill and they're going to disconnect me if I don't pay today. Not wanting the power to get shut off for my wife and kids, I rush to pay it online. Right before my second plane boards, I decide to check my payment history to see how I missed this bill, and... I didn't. I paid it last month. I will have an enjoyable conversation with them this afternoon.

My power company loves to bill electric one day and then wait 5-6 days to add the gas portion to the bill. Fucking dickheads. Bill that shit at once so I know how much I'm supposed to be paying.

BucEyedPea
10-09-2014, 09:55 AM
#1 My old dog's fecal/urinary incontinence
#2 Can't find fabric wide enough to make a simple tunic top for an Osceola costume

T-Town
10-09-2014, 09:58 AM
1 - That because of pointless conference calls and meetings I can't get any kind of work flow going at work.

2 - My apartment complex's idiot maintenance crew.

blaise
10-09-2014, 10:09 AM
1) My girlfriend says lets watch a movie, I say oh lets watch captain America winter soldier, she says oh but I really want to watch Chef. I end up saying fine lets watch Chef even though I have zero interest in seeing it. She proceeds to scan through facebook on her phone for the entire ****ing thing. She even says it was a great movie at the end even though she only glanced at the TV twice for 5 seconds.

2) Why is my girlfriend so ****ing obsessed with facebook!? she spends AT LEAST 50% of her day staring at it on her phone. It drives me ****ing mad. She shows me every cool picture and funny video she finds and I say I don't care not a one bit about those people and whatever they are doing. Other wise she is awesome.

My wife does something like #1. She'll go, "Let's watch a movie," and then spends half the movie fussing around the kitchen or checking emails and then after the movie she'll go, "I didn't really like it." Well, you didn't really watch it.

BucEyedPea
10-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Telemarketers getting my cell phone number. WTF? That has to be AT&T giving it out 'cause I only use it for work and close personal contacts.

Telemarketers all day long on the land line.

The Franchise
10-09-2014, 10:13 AM
My wife does something like #1. She'll go, "Let's watch a movie," and then spends half the movie fussing around the kitchen or checking emails and then after the movie she'll go, "I didn't really like it." Well, you didn't really watch it.

I hate the "you never talk to me" or "you're always playing on your phone" but she's the one who's always on her phone when we're doing something.

Contrarian
10-09-2014, 10:13 AM
1 - My company is changing from an OAP insurance to a HSA (Health Savings Account) insurance and I have $223 taken out each month and the company won't match 50%. Choice is waive it or deal. Assholes!

2 - I want to go fishing and say fuck this shit and I can't!!

Frosty
10-09-2014, 10:14 AM
My power company loves to bill electric one day and then wait 5-6 days to add the gas portion to the bill. ****ing dickheads. Bill that shit at once so I know how much I'm supposed to be paying.

Hey, Pestilence - do you accept PMs?

The Franchise
10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Hey, Pestilence - do you accept PMs?

Yeah....I got your PM. I'm looking into the routes right now.

TLO
10-09-2014, 10:17 AM
It really burns when I pee. Anyone know why that could be?

Frosty
10-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Yeah....I got your PM. I'm looking into the routes right now.

Thx

R8RFAN
10-09-2014, 10:20 AM

ebolaids

R8RFAN
10-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Having to go to sleep when everyone is awake

Having to work when everyone is asleep

TLO
10-09-2014, 10:22 AM
This ad at the bottom of the page.

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/218375173149597188

Frosty
10-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Reading Facebook this morning and I see a post from my dad saying my mom got out of surgery fine and was now home recovering. I had no idea she was even getting surgery. :facepalm:

eDave
10-09-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm 49 today
I will be 50 next year

TLO
10-09-2014, 10:27 AM
How old were you yesterday, eDave?

eDave
10-09-2014, 10:29 AM
How old were you yesterday, eDave?
48 years, 364 days.

EDIT: Or is it 365 days?

Sandy Vagina
10-09-2014, 10:31 AM
1) My girlfriend says lets watch a movie, I say oh lets watch captain America winter soldier, she says oh but I really want to watch Chef. I end up saying fine lets watch Chef even though I have zero interest in seeing it. She proceeds to scan through facebook on her phone for the entire ****ing thing. She even says it was a great movie at the end even though she only glanced at the TV twice for 5 seconds.

2) Why is my girlfriend so ****ing obsessed with facebook!? she spends AT LEAST 50% of her day staring at it on her phone. It drives me ****ing mad. She shows me every cool picture and funny video she finds and I say I don't care not a one bit about those people and whatever they are doing. Other wise she is awesome.

Not my business, but ouch... you are doing something wrong. Her attention should be on you and the movie. Time to take her toys away, and make your movie watching more intimate. You go on like this, and it can become a situation where 2 people are living together and don't know or care why.

TLO
10-09-2014, 10:31 AM
48 years, 364 days.

EDIT: Or is it 365 days?

364 days would be correct, I believe?

Regardless, happy birthday!! :BLVD::toast:

eDave
10-09-2014, 10:35 AM
364 days would be correct, I believe?

Regardless, happy birthday!! :BLVD::toast:

Thanks man!

Get off my lawn!

saphojunkie
10-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Waiting for people to decide on whether we're doing business or not.

Fat people thinking a healthy body image is more important than a healthy body.

Iowanian
10-09-2014, 10:39 AM
In the big picture I have annoyances, not problems.

BigRichard
10-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Why hasn't that fat fuck George R. R. Martin finished his next book and why does that fat fuck have two Rs in his name?

loochy
10-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Fat people thinking a healthy body image is more important than a healthy body.

ooh, good one

Baby Lee
10-09-2014, 11:09 AM

Let's just kill each other's MIL whatever way we find most entertaining and then laugh at the prosecutor when we're both at an actual police station during both murders.

I see no way this fails...

You don't have a cousin Patty!!!

stumppy
10-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Bees and RVs

Otter
10-09-2014, 11:45 AM
1. Why when you pre-pay for gas does the pump have to slow down like an old man trying to hit $40 on the button .25 cents before the total? It's a fucking computer!

2. Having to pay school tax. I don't have kids.

loochy
10-09-2014, 11:48 AM

Peebola

ThaVirus
10-09-2014, 11:49 AM
2. Having to pay school tax. I don't have kids.

It takes a village.

lewdog
10-09-2014, 10:01 PM
That people still hang flyers from my front door with a clearly visible NO SOLICITING sign in my front yard. I suppose if I put one in Spanish that would also help.

cmh6476
10-09-2014, 10:03 PM
the Baltimore orioles :mad:

the bye week :mad:

J Diddy
10-09-2014, 10:03 PM
The greatness that are nachos and the fact that there are none here.

J Diddy
10-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Peebola

LMAO

10-09-2014, 10:05 PM
XBMC is still giving me problems. Just found out I don't get to go to sleep Saturday morning after work.

Why Not?
10-09-2014, 10:16 PM
That people still hang flyers from my front door with a clearly visible NO SOLICITING sign in my front yard. I suppose if I put one in Spanish that would also help.

Happens at my house all the time. Same exact thing. Fuckers

BucEyedPea
10-09-2014, 10:19 PM
I get them coming door to door to ring the bell in a deed restricted community with a sign that says no soliciting.

Psyko Tek
10-09-2014, 10:46 PM
working with my boss's son
and that i can't think of number 2

vailpass
10-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Updated two things:
Not legal to shoot coyotes
Hot tub no defense against mosquitoes. Convinced I'll have malaria soon...

booger
10-10-2014, 12:36 AM
Updated two things:

1-antifreeze
2-bats

eDave
10-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Updated two things:

What's your issue with the coyotes? I personally love seeing them about. Big reason I moved from Scottsdale back to Ahwatukee. Coyotes everywhere.

And yea, fuck these mosquitoes. Damn. Fucker got me on the finger last night and I was up all night scratching that bitch. And I'm convinced they have a foot fetish.

I'm about to tent my place and stay the hell inside. Which sucks because we are into that perfect Phoenix weather. Fuck man.

saphojunkie
10-10-2014, 02:57 AM
You don't have a cousin Patty!!!

Class dismissed. I have an enormous headache in my eye.

bobhill
10-10-2014, 04:31 AM
This dumb bitch sitting behind me and the big gap between her teeth that makes her look like Michael Strahan. :fart:

blaise
10-10-2014, 06:52 AM
A minor one but girls on twitter always post things like:

"I miss you."

or

"Why do you hurt me?"

Just out there to anyone that follows them. It's weird and creepy.

vailpass
10-10-2014, 10:39 AM
What's your issue with the coyotes? I personally love seeing them about. Big reason I moved from Scottsdale back to Ahwatukee. Coyotes everywhere.

And yea, **** these mosquitoes. Damn. ****er got me on the finger last night and I was up all night scratching that bitch. And I'm convinced they have a foot fetish.

I'm about to tent my place and stay the hell inside. Which sucks because we are into that perfect Phoenix weather. **** man.

I love the howl of a 'yote pack. Just sometimes I like to shoot shit. We have them here in north Scotts...

Spot on about the weather. I'm a sit outside every night guy and this plague is pissing me off. My yard guy offered to fog but I'm not into that. Yet.

Lonewolf Ed
10-10-2014, 10:47 AM
I have one thing that irks me enough to count for two at the moment. I have a friend with a serious drinking problem that he will not admit to himself and he has been blowing up my phone this morning, saying he needs to talk and once again, it is "some serious shit." It is ALWAYS that and usually the same stuff he complains about time after time, but nothing ever changes. He creates his own quagmire of drama, and I just don't have the energy or inclination to deal with drunken BS today. He has had 12 seizures in the past year, 3 of which hit him last Saturday and landed him in the hospital for 3 days. Yet, he won't give up the 1.75 L of cheap vodka, where most if not all of his problems come from. :banghead:

Frosty
10-10-2014, 10:51 AM
The key to mosquito bites is do not scratch them under any circumstance. After you get bit, they will burn like a son of a bitch for about a half hour or so but if you don't scratch them, they won't swell and itch. The bite will shrink down to a small red dot and will go away in a day or two (and won't itch unless you rub it against something). Benedryl gel on the bite helps during the burning stage and actually taking Benedryl seems to help if you get a lot of bites.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 11:29 AM
People who take their wet clothes to the laundry and jump ahead of other people waiting to dry clothes are irking me.

The Franchise
10-10-2014, 11:30 AM
People who take their wet clothes to the laundry and jump ahead of other people waiting to dry clothes are irking me.

Jump ahead how? Like you're using the washing machine at the time and once they're done....you're going to need to use the dryer?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Jump ahead how? Like you're using the washing machine at the time and once they're done....you're going to need to use the dryer?

Like, your clothes are just about ready to hit the dryer, and here comes mamasita with five fucking loads of wet clothes from the apartment complex next door.

vailpass
10-10-2014, 12:34 PM
The key to mosquito bites is do not scratch them under any circumstance. After you get bit, they will burn like a son of a bitch for about a half hour or so but if you don't scratch them, they won't swell and itch. The bite will shrink down to a small red dot and will go away in a day or two (and won't itch unless you rub it against something). Benedryl gel on the bite helps during the burning stage and actually taking Benedryl seems to help if you get a lot of bites.

It's the bites on my ass and ankles that just keep itching even though I don't scratch. We've had some rain and are experiencing a rare infestation. I'm hoping I don't get malaria...

blaise
10-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Chiggers are worse than mosquitos.

vailpass
10-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Chiggers are worse than mosquitos.

Reported.

Katipan
10-10-2014, 01:36 PM

And yea, **** these mosquitoes. Damn. ****er got me on the finger last night and I was up all night scratching that bitch. And I'm convinced they have a foot fetish.

I'm about to tent my place and stay the hell inside. Which sucks because we are into that perfect Phoenix weather. **** man.

You mean those tiny little things loping around South Mountain? :)

I lived in a house at Monte and Estes Way. Miss everything about that place.

Amnorix
10-10-2014, 01:50 PM
1. Idiot lawyers. 2. Idiot clients.

This will be my main complaint 80% of the time. Some lawyers you work with are great. Bad lawyers are awful. They do an awful job for their clients and make my job 10x harder. They don't understand what is important, and when a lawyer doesn't know WTF is important, they fight over everything because they think it helps their client, somehow.

Clients are getting harder and harder to deal with. They want you to do everything, not missing anything, fight for everything, spend a zillion hours explaining everything to them, then complain about the bill. :eek:

KCGal
10-10-2014, 03:01 PM
1. Cardinals fans claiming all of a sudden that they also really like the Royals. NO!!!!! You are not welcome on the bandwagon!!!

2. I have no other complaints. Life is too good right now.

BigMeatballDave
10-10-2014, 03:10 PM

Laundromats are 1st come 1st served, right?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Laundromats are 1st come 1st served, right?

Don't start with me.

BigMeatballDave
10-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Don't start with me.

Seriously, though.

If they only need to dry, I don't see a problem.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Seriously, though.

If they only need to dry, I don't see a problem.

You don't see a problem when you have X amount of dryers, you've spent your time and money washing the clothes, you're just about to dry them, and some jackass comes in with an ass load of wet clothes, usurping your spot.

You don't see this.

The Franchise
10-10-2014, 03:17 PM
You don't see a problem when you have X amount of dryers, you've spent your time and money washing the clothes, you're just about to dry them, and some jackass comes in with an ass load of wet clothes, usurping your spot.

You don't see this.

Does it suck? Sure. Are they doing something wrong? No. They have just as much right to that dryer as you do.

BigMeatballDave
10-10-2014, 03:18 PM

You don't see this.

Not at all. Like I said, 1st come 1st served.

Unless they literally push your shit aside to dry theirs. Then there's a problem.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Does it suck? Sure. Are they doing something wrong? No. They have just as much right to that dryer as you do.

Yes, it sucks. And it's irking me, which is the point of the thread.

In any case, I abandoned Mamasitas Laundoruuch'e months ago, and drive a little further to a more reputable establishment.

Thank you all for playing, have a lovely weekend, peace out.

vailpass
10-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Dryers are cheap. Grab one install in your place...

The Franchise
10-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Yes, it sucks. And it's irking me, which is the point of the thread.

In any case, I abandoned Mamasitas Laundoruuch'e months ago, and drive a little further to a more reputable establishment.

Thank you all for playing, have a lovely weekend, peace out.

It's cool man....I get why it's bothering you.

lewdog
10-10-2014, 04:16 PM
I get them coming door to door to ring the bell in a deed restricted community with a sign that says no soliciting.

And how to you approach them? If I'm home for the next one I'm going to walk them right out to my sign and have them read it, then turn around a walk back into my house.

Coach
10-10-2014, 04:29 PM
That my TV commercials are completely overtaken with way the fuck too much political ads, and that my damn pizza isn't cooked properly.

MTG#10
10-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Having to go to sleep when everyone is awake

Having to work when everyone is asleep
Im with you on this. In bed by 9, up at 3. Annoying.

rico
10-10-2014, 04:57 PM
1.) Lately, I haven't had enough time to do anything, including, but not limited to thoroughly describing 2 things that are irking me right now.

2.) Same as #1.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Dryers are cheap. Grab one install in your place...

If only. Currently renting. I'm moving out here soon though.

Buzz
10-10-2014, 06:25 PM

#mylife****ingsucks

This, if I posted it would be Q.

but I will add, wife cant / wont keep a job. Suckups trying to show the boss they are working hard by overachieving on quote quota (making up bull shit) when I don't even have time to take a leak during the day.

Prince22
10-10-2014, 06:36 PM
I had a hell of a time getting a beer at the bar the other day with this douche bag blogging and his reeking slut girlfriend in the way.

vailpass
10-10-2014, 09:20 PM
I had a hell of a time getting a beer at the bar the other day with this douche bag blogging and his reeking slut girlfriend in the way.

:)

Katipan
10-23-2014, 12:57 PM
I just got a toll ticket for the Golden Gate Bridge... My car hasn't left Colorado since it got here. Gosh I hate San Francisco.

Thieving, cheating, dirty bastards.

vailpass
10-23-2014, 01:21 PM
I just got a toll ticket for the Golden Gate Bridge... My car hasn't left Colorado since it got here. Gosh I hate San Francisco.

Thieving, cheating, dirty bastards.

Too bad it's not a camera ticket. You could throw that away. Toll tickets are tough, math and all...

Katipan
10-23-2014, 01:26 PM
Too bad it's not a camera ticket. You could throw that away. Toll tickets are tough, math and all...

Smart ass. I called them and explained that the Q in the picture is a couple letters down from the O on my license plate. They pushed their magic button, apologized for accusing me of crimes, I told them thanks and then screamed Go Royals and hung up the phone.

Ok maybe not but I am wearing my offensive Barry Bonds shirt.

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2014, 01:33 PM
My Walmart cart battery just died and my cell battery isn't far behind...

Halfcan
10-23-2014, 01:34 PM
1. People that wear pajamas in public in the middle of the day.

2. Joe Buck.

Katipan
10-23-2014, 01:34 PM

On behalf of everyone on CP, I'd like to thank you for making this place a priority.

vailpass
10-23-2014, 01:35 PM
Smart ass. I called them and explained that the Q in the picture is a couple letters down from the O on my license plate. They pushed their magic button, apologized for accusing me of crimes, I told them thanks and then screamed Go Royals and hung up the phone.

Ok maybe not but I am wearing my offensive Barry Bonds shirt.

As always, you go girl...

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2014, 01:37 PM

I have to do laundry today.

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2014, 01:41 PM
I have to do laundry today.

Watch out for those dryer thieves.

Donger
10-23-2014, 01:41 PM
People who get on people movers at the airport and just stand there like it's a ride, particularly those who do this right in the middle.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2014, 01:49 PM
Watch out for those dryer thieves.

Goddamned, sock-stealin' motherfuckers.:shake:

gblowfish
10-23-2014, 02:00 PM
1. Where's my captain's wafers?

2. Where are the OTHER eight things???

tooge
10-23-2014, 02:01 PM
1. The apples I cut up for a snack are turning brown
2. I put lemon juice on them to keep them from turning brown, so now I have sour brown apples

Aries Walker
10-25-2014, 01:27 AM
1. CE
2. BCE

They're awkward, confusing, annoying, and they sound stupid. I'll stick with AD and BC, thanks.

J Diddy
10-25-2014, 02:03 AM
1. People that wear pajamas in public in the middle of the day.

2. Joe Buck.

You have to have sympathy for Joe Buck. Artie Lang wrecked his "shot" in a few minutes.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2014, 08:04 AM
1. CE
2. BCE

They're awkward, confusing, annoying, and they sound stupid. I'll stick with AD and BC, thanks.

Not a fan of the "common error" myself.

Halfcan
10-25-2014, 09:49 AM
On behalf of everyone on CP, I'd like to thank you for making this place a priority.

You are welcome!!

Halfcan
10-25-2014, 09:51 AM
1. CE
2. BCE

WHo thought this stupid shit up? If I could go back in time I would bitch slap his politically correct ass back to B.C.

Easy 6
10-25-2014, 03:45 PM
1) not much of a damn thing on tv today.

2) getting REAL tired of Kid Rock screeching at me every single commercial break, Chevy needs to go back to Bob Seger or go to HELL.

BigMeatballDave
10-25-2014, 03:47 PM

vailpass
10-25-2014, 03:49 PM
One of my ac units fritzed so I have to pay weekend rates.
My chocolate lab hound just sneezed in my face while I was giving him lovies.

Fansy the Famous Bard
10-25-2014, 09:24 PM
1. Ned Yost

2. Yost, Ned

Rasputin
10-25-2014, 09:33 PM
Time change tonight so that means it's going get darker earlier & it's stupid time change every year. It gets dark after 8pm but the time change will make it get dark after 6:30 and in December get's dark about 5:15. fucking time change.

Aries Walker
10-26-2014, 12:12 AM
I've said to basically every one of my friends at some point over the years: When I become President, the first thing I'm going to do, even before the Inauguration parade, is to abolish Daylight Savings Time.

Rasputin
10-26-2014, 12:21 AM
I've said to basically every one of my friends at some point over the years: When I become President, the first thing I'm going to do, even before the Inauguration parade, is to abolish Daylight Savings Time.

Guess I was wrong daylight savings starts November 2nd. Still pisses me off they do that. Every year got to worry about that day if you got to work or be somewhere the next day. It's very annoying.

If this is on the top of your agenda you got my vote. Also abolish all adds during sporting events also all adds can only say what the canidate will do in office & no bashing the other guy. People know if they did good or not.

vailpass
10-26-2014, 12:29 AM

We have that covered here in the AZ. Wish everyone else would get with it for sake of family and business phone calls...

BigMeatballDave
10-26-2014, 06:58 AM
Guess I was wrong daylight savings starts November 2nd. Still pisses me off they do that. Every year got to worry about that day if you got to work or be somewhere the next day. It's very annoying.
.Electronic devices change time on their own so it's not like you really have to think about it.

Of all the things to complain about, this seems quite trivial. LOL

J Diddy
10-26-2014, 07:03 AM
I'm pretty urked that I'm awake right now.

Oh and I'm hungry.

Time to take the bull by the horns, slap in an iv and go back to sleep.

notorious
10-26-2014, 07:54 AM
One of my ac units fritzed so I have to pay weekend rates.
My chocolate lab hound just sneezed in my face while I was giving him lovies.

That wasn't his snout.........

chiefzilla1501
10-26-2014, 08:10 AM
I'm pretty urked that I'm awake right now.

Oh and I'm hungry.

Time to take the bull by the horns, slap in an iv and go back to sleep.

Wow, you sound pretty irked.

You're like Steve Irkel

bevischief
10-26-2014, 08:33 AM
Lack of sleep and the roofers for F***ing my up Directv.

Katipan
11-12-2014, 02:14 PM
I just used my vagina to get out of going to work tonight. Because it's just sooooo snowy I couldn't possibly make it there in one piece... right?

Not only did it work with a lot of manly concern for my safety but I got a lecture on the advantages of buying a 4x4.

J Diddy
11-12-2014, 02:25 PM
I just used my vagina to get out of going to work tonight. Because it's just sooooo snowy I couldn't possibly make it there in one piece... right?

Not only did it work with a lot of manly concern for my safety but I got a lecture on the advantages of buying a 4x4.

The ol' "my vagina has got a split in it" excuse, eh?

Works every time.

58-4ever
11-12-2014, 02:26 PM
I seem to be pooping more than normal and it is fucking cold.

raybec 4
11-12-2014, 02:29 PM
I seem to be pooping more than normal and it is ****ing cold.

Your poop is cold? That means you're dead inside

Frosty
11-12-2014, 02:48 PM
My water heater started leaking and the ignitor went out in my oven on the same day. :doh!:

Bonus irk: the old water heater is taking forever to drain right now.:#

loochy
11-12-2014, 02:59 PM
My water heater started leaking and the ignitor went out in my oven on the same day. :doh!:

Bonus irk: the old water heater is taking forever to drain right now.:#

open the little vent thingy on top

Frosty
11-12-2014, 03:05 PM
open the little vent thingy on top

The pipes are open right now or I would have. It's going a little faster right now. I think it worked through the sediment. :huh:

displacedinMN
12-04-2014, 09:53 PM
people driving with their headphone on.

Isn't that illegal?

Rain Man
12-04-2014, 09:57 PM
I have slightly more chicken on my plate than barbecue sauce. I don't feel like getting up to get more barbecue sauce, but I want it.

BigMeatballDave
12-04-2014, 10:02 PM
people driving with their headphone on.

Isn't that illegal?

You mean like a hands-free device over one ear?

Kaepernick
12-05-2014, 01:48 AM
Two things irking me right now this instant?

1. I haven't ****ed a supermodel this month.

2. Those damn speed bumps they are putting on every suburban street these days so you have to slow to 20 mph. I mean, multiple speed bumps on every street. Everytime I go over one I honk my horn in disapproval. If it is midnight and I have to go over one in the burbs, I just lay into my horn to let the neighborhood know I do NOT approve of the rampant overabundance of this latest stupidity of putting speed humps every quarter mile down every suburban street. FU to whoever is causing this.

Disclaimer: OK, I've never ****ed a supermodel, but it is just irking me right now that I haven't ****ed one this month.

On second thought, I think those stinking speed bumps irk me even more than the fact that I haven't ****ed a supermodel this month, so you can change the order on the above irksome thinks. #1 is the suburban speed humps and #2 is the fact I have not ****ed a supermodel this month.

Kaepernick
12-05-2014, 01:56 AM
I have slightly more chicken on my plate than barbecue sauce. I don't feel like getting up to get more barbecue sauce, but I want it.

This very nearly approaches a cardinal sin. I avoid that possibility by floating my meat in a virtual lake barbecue sauce at the outset. I also don't like to have BBQ where you don't get your own individual bottle of BBQ sauce to drown your meat.

Iconic
12-05-2014, 02:46 AM
EXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS

displacedinMN
12-05-2014, 06:35 AM
You mean like a hands-free device over one ear?

no, full headphones or earbuds connected to an ipod or phone.

seeing a lot of that

kcxiv
12-05-2014, 07:09 AM
This fucking cough my dad gave me. first came the flu, now the lingering cough. Its stupid! has to happen once a damned year.

scho63
12-05-2014, 07:19 AM
1. This chick is using too much teeth

2. My beer resting on her head is getting warm from her taking too long

Sully
12-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Last week. Supervisor. "I will be doing an observation of you this week."

Finally does it today.

Titty Meat
12-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Itching from the hundred mosquito bites I got last night. Girl next to me at the bar wearing way too much perfume, damn near choking me.

What are your top two current complaints?

The itching is from that cougar who gave you some noggin'

Rain Man
12-05-2014, 01:25 PM
This very nearly approaches a cardinal sin. I avoid that possibility by floating my meat in a virtual lake barbecue sauce at the outset. I also don't like to have BBQ where you don't get your own individual bottle of BBQ sauce to drown your meat.

I'm not organized enough to barbecue throughout the whole process, and it was just my own dinner since the wife was out. So I baked some chicken and then dumped barbecue sauce on it. It's my special recipe, I guess.

CoMoChief
12-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Xmas shopping and my attorney

Jimmya
12-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Liberal media and protesters.

durtyrute
12-05-2014, 01:52 PM
being unemployed and school

Katipan
12-05-2014, 07:30 PM
I picked being a CSU fan because I really liked the coach.

FSU

Kaepernick
12-05-2014, 08:45 PM
I'm not organized enough to barbecue throughout the whole process, and it was just my own dinner since the wife was out. So I baked some chicken and then dumped barbecue sauce on it. It's my special recipe, I guess.

For running out of BBQ sauce, say 1 Our Father and 3 Hail Marys.

TimBone
12-05-2014, 10:16 PM
For being a douchebag, go fuck yourself.

suzzer99
12-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Von
Miller

Rain Man
12-05-2014, 11:14 PM

I had it. It's just that I was sitting over here (pointing) and it was over there (pointing). It was poor planning on my part, I admit.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2014, 11:41 PM
A pregnant wife

Almost out

MMXcalibur
12-06-2014, 12:11 AM
#1: That feeling of dread as the playoffs approach and you know somewhere, at some point, at the most inopportune time: the Chiefs will blow it.

#2: NHL 15 for PS4 fucking sucks.

Hammock Parties
12-06-2014, 12:13 AM
sluts

money

beach tribe
12-06-2014, 07:38 AM
Carpel Tunnel.
This shit Fn HURTS in the morning.

beach tribe
12-06-2014, 07:39 AM
A pregnant wife