PDA

View Full Version : Football Raiders willing to move to the NFC to get to LA?

DaWolf
10-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Ain't gonna happen, but interesting discussion none the less.

Report: Raiders willing to move to NFC to get to Los Angeles (http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2014/10/9/6952467/report-oakland-raiders-willing-to-move-to-nfc-to-get-to-los-angeles)
Here is the thinking in a nut shell:

There are currently three primary teams vying for a shot at taking up residence in Los Angeles in the brand spanking new state of the art Farmer's Field facility planned for construction there. Those three teams are the Raiders, Chargers, and Rams.

Roger Goodell has made it pretty clear that his preference would be for two teams to share the stadium and the market. The two most logical teams for that move would be the Raiders and Chargers. The problem is, they are in the same division, which is not typically a good thing.

The Chargers with their own dilapidated stadium and lack of attendance along with having rights to LA market already, are the most logical team of all to make the jump up I5 to LA-LA land. That means if the Raiders want to join them, they would have to be willing to switch to the NFC - something Mark Davis is supposedly willing to do.

What would happen is the Raiders would essentially swap out with the Seattle Seahawks with the ‘Hawks moving back to the AFC West where they called home for 25 years from 1977 to 2002 before switching to the NFC West in the realignment.

In58men
10-09-2014, 04:28 PM
I love how you idiot fans automatically assume shit won't happen lol.

Raiders to Texas won't happen

Raiders to London won't happen

Raiders to NFC won't happen

The Franchise
10-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Seahawks in the AFC West? FUCK THAT.

KCrockaholic
10-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Raiders can move to the Big12 to get to LA for all I care.

In58men
10-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Seahawks in the AFC West? **** THAT.

We won't go anywhere of that happens lol. Alex Smith should just retired

KCrockaholic
10-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Peyton retires.

Seahawks come to the AFC West.

Chiefs fans heads explode.

saphojunkie
10-09-2014, 04:44 PM
It should be:

NFC WEST:
RAIDERS
SEATTLE
CHARGERS
49'ERS

AFC WEST
KANSAS CITY
ST. LOUIS
DENVER
ARIZONA

Been saying it for years.

ChiefsCountry
10-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Or swap the Chargers for the Seahawks. That would make more sense with the Raiders being the more iconic brand. But it looks like the Rams are moving back so this is all moot.

saphojunkie
10-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Or swap the Chargers for the Seahawks. That would make more sense with the Raiders being the more ionic brand. But it looks like the Rams are moving back so this is all moot.

Their receivers do run a lot of curls...

ChiefsCountry
10-09-2014, 04:47 PM
It should be:

NFC WEST:
RAIDERS
SEATTLE
CHARGERS
49'ERS

AFC WEST
KANSAS CITY
ST. LOUIS
DENVER
ARIZONA

Yeah I'm sure CBS would be so thrilled not to have a California team in their tv package.

jd1020
10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Yeah I'm sure CBS would be so thrilled not to have a California team in their tv package.

I'm sure they'd sign off on Denver being the only team anyone gives a shit about.

BigRedChief
10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
The Rams can leave St. Louis at the end of this year. Why not them?

kcxiv
10-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Alot of fans i see are ok with this and they dont mind. Be interesting. im ok with shake up if its for the good of the league.

jd1020
10-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Alot of fans i see are ok with this and they dont mind. Be interesting. im ok with shake up if its for the good of the league.

I'm not ok with it. Who do we, being Chiefs fans, laugh at if the Raiders and Seahawks swap?

Direckshun
10-09-2014, 04:53 PM

Jesus.

Seahawks
Broncos
Chargers
us

Wow.

saphojunkie
10-09-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm not ok with it. Who do we, being Chiefs fans, laugh at if the Raiders and Seahawks swap?

http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6541895/6541895/Athena-Wall-Mirror-P14123616.jpg

BigRedChief
10-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Alot of fans i see are ok with this and they dont mind. Be interesting. im ok with shake up if its for the good of the league.I'm not okay with the Raiders leaving the AFC west. Going to LA. Don't care.

jd1020
10-09-2014, 04:56 PM
http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6541895/6541895/Athena-Wall-Mirror-P14123616.jpg

:sulk:

tecumseh
10-09-2014, 04:59 PM
It should be:

NFC WEST:
RAIDERS
SEATTLE
CHARGERS
49'ERS

AFC WEST
KANSAS CITY
ST. LOUIS
DENVER
ARIZONA

Uhgreeth.

BigMeatballDave
10-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Jesus.

Seahawks
Broncos
Chargers
us

Wow.

By the time this happens, Peyton will be long gone and Rivers will be old and a nonfactor.

jd1020
10-09-2014, 05:01 PM
By the time this happens, Peyton will be long gone and Rivers will be old and a nonfactor.

So will Alex Smith, right?

ChiefsCountry
10-09-2014, 05:02 PM
So will Alex Smith, right?

We will have another turd just like him.

cmh6476
10-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Raiders can go to hell for all I care :shrug:

Frosty
10-09-2014, 05:03 PM
They should move the 49ers to the AFC West. That way, maybe we will stop trading for their backups.

Mr. Laz
10-09-2014, 05:06 PM

and the salary cap will have shredded the current Seahawks' team because they will have to start paying Russel Wilson 20 million per

jd1020
We will have another turd just like him.

Bradford will probably be available.

cmh6476
Also, why does anyone believe the same teams that are good now will be the teams that will be good in 5 or 10 years?

Ooops, ya'll ready beat me to this

Q :(

PunkinDrublic
10-09-2014, 05:14 PM
You let them go, that's two automatic wins you're giving away.

BigMeatballDave
10-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Bradford will probably be available.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tKnG06-oYcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAUTO
10-09-2014, 05:22 PM

That's their hope

Crying Ramtard
10-09-2014, 05:25 PM
the NFL is seeing whether the Rams or Raiders would be a more popular move to LA with both rumors While moving the Raiders to a new conference.

or the Rams are moving here anyway and you have 3 teams in the same state in the same conference

listopencil
10-09-2014, 07:39 PM
It should be:

NFC WEST:
RAIDERS
SEATTLE
CHARGERS
49'ERS

AFC WEST
KANSAS CITY
ST. LOUIS
DENVER
ARIZONA

I thought that they should have made a division out of the three Cali teams and Seattle, then a division with DEN/AZ/HOU/DAL. Rename the conferences "Hunt" and "Halas" after the trophies and divide them up geographically.
<script status="whitelisted" id="yarip-default-script" type="text/javascript">var yarip = { $: function(xpath) { var arr = []; var xr = document.evaluate(xpath, document, null, XPathResult.ORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null); if (xr) for (var i = 0; i < xr.snapshotLength; i++) { var e = xr.snapshotItem(i); if (e && (e.nodeType !== 1 || !/^yarip-/.test(e.id))) { arr.push(e); } } return arr; }, run: function(fun, xpath) { var arr = this.$(xpath); if (arr.length > 0) fun.call(this, arr); } }</script><script status="whitelisted" id="yarip-element-script_www-chiefsplanet-com_0" type="text/javascript">yarip.run(function (array) { for (var i = 0; i < array.length; i++) { var element = array[i]; console.debug("Found element:", element); } }, "//div[@id='1412308378175']"); </script>

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Jesus.

Seahawks
Broncos
Chargers
us

Wow.

It might force KC to actually do a few things right in life?

PHOG
10-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Radurs=suck it Raiderfan

Eleazar
10-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Goodall wants two teams in LA, brilliant

Mojo Rising
10-09-2014, 07:58 PM
The Rams are moving in 1st. The 2nd will be the Chargers or Raiders. SD wants to get a new stadium on the ballot in Fall 2016. The Raiders are trying to build a football only stadium, next to the baseball stadium on their current site.

The Chargers will lose 30% of their revenue if they lose the LA market. They barely sell out as it is. They would be wise to beat the Raiders to the punch and be the 2nd team.

The new MLB Commissioner might come into play. Selig would not let the A's move to San Jose. The new Commissioner might let them then Oakland would have an easier time building the Raiders a new stadium.

Deberg_1990
10-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Goodall wants two teams in LA, brilliant

What's funny is, the NFL hasn't been in LA for 20 years and has anyone really missed it?

The sport has grown or remained hugely popular still. So it really has had zero effect

Saul Good
10-09-2014, 08:03 PM
If you lived in Oakland, you'd be willing to move anywhere.

TimeForWasp
10-09-2014, 08:33 PM
What in the hell would put Arizona in the AFC West

gblowfish
10-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Send the Rams back to LA.
Send the Cardinals back to St. Louis.
Send the Raiders to Arizona.
Everybody is happy.

wazu
10-09-2014, 08:46 PM
I hope the Chargers stay in San Diego. St. Louis needs to go to L.A. and Raiders can go as well. Basically get the old L.A. teams back now that the NFL has blown up exponentially. Capitalize on old fan allegiances that could be rekindled.

Joe Seahawk
10-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Rams to LA Afc west, Chiefs to NFC West. :thumb:

10-09-2014, 08:50 PM
The chiefs shouldn't even be in either West division.

Eleazar
10-09-2014, 11:09 PM
What's funny is, the NFL hasn't been in LA for 20 years and has anyone really missed it?

The sport has grown or remained hugely popular still. So it really has had zero effect

I think that just being in LA is enough to keep a team afloat these days with the tv contract and sponsorships and suites and such. It's not attendance driven like the NFL was in the early 80s when the Rams left.

ChiefsCountry
10-09-2014, 11:47 PM
The chiefs shouldn't even be in either West division.

So which teams should be in the west if not the Chiefs? Since there is so many options out west.

10-09-2014, 11:54 PM
So which teams should be in the west if not the Chiefs? Since there is so many options out west.

I want them to shake the whole thing up and redo the divisions to provide more regional rivalries.

ChiefsCountry
10-10-2014, 12:08 AM
I want them to shake the whole thing up and redo the divisions to provide more regional rivalries.

So along with the Rams, your choices would be the Broncos and Cardinals or the Saints and Titans? Which regional layout is better?

10-10-2014, 12:31 AM
So along with the Rams, your choices would be the Broncos and Cardinals or the Saints and Titans? Which regional layout is better?

Chiefs
Cowboys
Broncos/Bears
Rams/Indy

Coochie liquor
10-10-2014, 05:25 AM
It might force KC to actually do a few things right in life?

Yeah, they def haven't ever done that corn-trollio!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Yeah, they def haven't ever done that corn-trollio!

"From the 50, anything is possible"

Except actually winning anything worth a shit since the 70's!

Go fuck yourself, Lil' Chiefy, and happy Friday.

Fat Elvis
10-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Sorry, but as much as I hate the Donks and the Faiders, I want them in our division. That is part of the hatred for those teams; that is part of the excitement for the Chiefs. They are rivals;and they are OUR rivals. I don't want them to go anywhere. Every Sunday I hope that a giant asteroid will hit Denver and then skip and take out Oakland (or whereever the Faiders call home). If that doesn't happen, I want the Chiefs to destroy them. If the Faiders move to another conference, then screw it--what do I care about them. They are part of AFC history. They shouldn't move. They are bitches, but they are our bitches.

Eleazar
10-10-2014, 08:04 AM
The obvious correct answer is for the Rams to move to LA and remain in the NFC west.

Then if Oakland or San Diego also move to LA at some point, they can do so without disturbing the division alignment.

Aries Walker
10-10-2014, 08:23 AM
The league has a history of retaining rivalries, and Kansas City-Oakland is one of the historically fiercest, going back to the Davis-Hunt conflicts in the early days of the AFL. It's up there with Green Bay-Chicago and Dallas-Washington as probably the three most entrenched rivalries in the league, and I don't see them wanting to split that up for anything.

I think Cochise has it right. Move the Rams to LA and everything will be fine.

FlaChief58
10-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Seahawks in the AFC West? FUCK THAT.

This x 100000000000000000

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Not wanting the Seahawks in the division just goes to show how little faith people truly have in the Chiefs.

I bet if they were still the Dave Krieg 'Hawks, no one would give two shits.

Anyone who ascribes to "waiting for Manning to retire", ala Dorsey, is a goddamned coward.

Stupid-assed Chiefs.

FlaChief58
10-10-2014, 11:35 AM
I bet if they were still the Dave Krieg 'Hawks, no one would give two shits

But they're not. They're the super bowl champs and the Chiefs are happy being mediocre.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 11:36 AM
But they're not. They're the super bowl champs and the Chiefs are happy being mediocre.

So how do you kickstart Lil' Chiefy's ass out of complacency?

FlaChief58
10-10-2014, 11:40 AM
So how do you kickstart Lil' Chiefy's ass out of complacency?

It starts at the top. The Chunts won't ever change their business philosophy as long as they're turning a profit

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 11:41 AM
It starts at the top. The Chunts won't ever change their business philosophy as long as they're turning a profit

Of course. So, you let Denver and Seattle turn KC in to Oakland for a little bit, sales go down, and either they shit or get off the pot.

FlaChief58
10-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Of course. So, you let Denver and Seattle turn KC in to Oakland for a little bit, sales go down, and either they shit or get off the pot.

SD & Dungver already have us fighting for 3rd in the division consistently. We already are the faid

Easy 6
10-10-2014, 11:45 AM

Thats no joke, they can stay right where the **** they are.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 11:50 AM
SD & Dungver already have us fighting for 3rd in the division consistently. We already are the faid

Lower.

In order to rise, we must be crushed and rebuilt from the top-down, like a piece of potter's clay.

FlaChief58
10-10-2014, 12:01 PM
Lower.

In order to rise, we must be crushed and rebuilt from the top-down, like a piece of potter's clay.

Jfc, how many 2-14 seasons do you need?

ChiefsCountry
10-10-2014, 12:08 PM
NFL Geographically

Oakland
San Diego
San Francisco
Seattle

Arizona
Denver
Kansas City
St. Louis

Dallas
Houston
New Orleans
Tennessee

Atlanta
Jacksonville
Miami
Tampa Bay

Chicago
Detroit
Green Bay
Minnesota

Cincinnati
Cleveland
Indianapolis
Pittsburgh

Baltimore
Carolina
Philadelphia
Washington

Buffalo
New England
New York
New York

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Jfc, how many 2-14 seasons do you need?

As many as takes to achieve 0-16.

Tough love FTW!

Fat Elvis
10-10-2014, 12:43 PM

Everyone in the NFL turns a profit. They might as well house money presses at the stadiums across the league.

FlaChief58
10-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Yeah, but they're smarter than that. They'll do just enough to get asses back in the seats after a shitty season when they know the schedule is easier. Then they'll have a respectable season but then instead of trying to build on that success, they'll dump as much as they can and feed off that success for a year or two. All the while they keep blowing smoke up our collective asses. Unless the football gods happen to smile upon us one year and everything goes absolutely perfect, the Chiefs will keep on keeping on

FlaChief58
10-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Everyone in the NFL turns a profit. They might as well house money presses at the stadiums across the league.

Exactly

ChiefGator
10-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Yeah, but they're smarter than that. They'll do just enough to get asses back in the seats after a shitty season when they know the schedule is easier. Then they'll have a respectable season but then instead of trying to build on that success, they'll dump as much as they can and feed off that success for a year or two. All the while they keep blowing smoke up our collective asses. Unless the football gods happen to smile upon us one year and everything goes absolutely perfect, the Chiefs will keep on keeping on

Jeezus man, you act like they are 20 million under the cap or something. It has been shown over and over that Clark is willing to put money where his mouth is, with very high paying coaches, spending up to the cap, etc..

We are in a very good position for next year with some of our cap cleaning and projected 10-11 draft picks, many high comp picks.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Jeezus man, you act like they are 20 million under the cap or something. It has been shown over and over that Clark is willing to put money where his mouth is, with very high paying coaches, spending up to the cap, etc..

We are in a very good position for next year with some of our cap cleaning and projected 10-11 draft picks, many high comp picks.

True.

That said, his willingness to stay inside of the good ol' boys safety zone speaks volumes about where his head is at.

Do I trust Dorsey to make those picks? Possibly. I'm not as irate about him as others are.

Do I trust Reid to gameday coach those picks? Not a chance in hell.

rabblerouser
10-10-2014, 05:11 PM

Exactly - put the Rams back in LA.

Put the Cardinals back in St L.

mdchiefsfan
10-10-2014, 05:12 PM

Ourselves, like usual

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Ourselves, like usual

WIN!

Easy 6
10-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Exactly - put the Rams back in LA.

Put the Cardinals back in St L.

St. Louis doesnt deserve a football team, period.

They are, have been, and always will be a baseball town... they dont support football like they should and it will surprise no one when the Rams move. I have two pals who're huge sports fans from that area (Webster Grove and Wentzville) and they both agree, it not a football town.

The Cardinals moved for the same reason the Rams will.

ChiefsCountry
10-10-2014, 06:39 PM
The Cardinals moved for the same reason the Rams will.

Stadium.

Easy 6
10-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Stadium.

They need more than 50% of any stadium they have to be filled with Rams fans.

displacedinMN
10-10-2014, 07:18 PM
NFL Geographically

Oakland
San Diego
San Francisco
Seattle

Arizona
Denver
Kansas City
St. Louis

Dallas
Houston
New Orleans
Tennessee

Atlanta
Jacksonville
Miami
Tampa Bay

Chicago
Detroit
Green Bay
Minnesota

Cincinnati
Cleveland
Indianapolis
Pittsburgh

Baltimore
Carolina
Philadelphia
Washington

Buffalo
New England
New York
New York

This.

The whole reason for re alignment a while ago. It may happen again if there is movement between time zones. Some of the protected rivalries may not get protected in the next move.

GoChargers
10-10-2014, 07:45 PM
NFL Geographically

Oakland
San Diego
San Francisco
Seattle

Arizona
Denver
Kansas City
St. Louis

Dallas
Houston
New Orleans
Tennessee

Atlanta
Jacksonville
Miami
Tampa Bay

Chicago
Detroit
Green Bay
Minnesota

Cincinnati
Cleveland
Indianapolis
Pittsburgh

Baltimore
Carolina
Philadelphia
Washington

Buffalo
New England
New York
New York

It makes sense on paper, but in reality, teams don't want to give up their historical rivalries. That's why the Cowboys are still in the NFC East, after all.

Mojo Rising
10-10-2014, 10:21 PM
NFL Geographically

Oakland
San Diego
San Francisco
Seattle

Arizona
Denver
Kansas City
St. Louis

Dallas
Houston
New Orleans
Tennessee

Atlanta
Jacksonville
Miami
Tampa Bay

Chicago
Detroit
Green Bay
Minnesota

Cincinnati
Cleveland
Indianapolis
Pittsburgh

Baltimore
Carolina
Philadelphia
Washington

Buffalo
New England
New York
New York

It's not baseball, basketball or hockey where they play 3+ games a week. They play 1 game a week. Geography doesn't matter. Rivalries do.

There will be no realignment. The Rams will stay in the NFC West and return home and the Raiders or Chargers will remain in the AFC West if either one of them joins the Rams in LA.

The Raiders and Chargers both have stadium options that they are working on so they could both stay.

GloucesterChief
10-10-2014, 10:22 PM
I can see two teams moving to LA and then moving out of LA in about 20 years or less.

Crying Ramtard
10-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Giants -Jets

Raiders-Rams

Aries Walker
10-11-2014, 01:20 AM
I also don't think they necessarily want teams that close together in the same division. If the Giants and Jets played each other twice per year, they'd each be essentially getting two extra home games. When the Giants are winning, the fan who can only see one game will buy tickets for the Jets game, putting the Giants owner's money in the pocket of the Jets owner. For two weeks, the massive New York TV market would only be able to show one game instead of two. Smaller-market teams would never see the large-market visitors. And parking lot fights would blossom. The same would happen in SF-Oakland, LA-San Diego, and Baltimore-Washington, among others. Not a chance.

I'd rather see them merge with the CFL - if for no other reason to see a team like Tampa have to go to Edmonton and play in their open-air stadium at the height of the snow-and-wind season. Watching 106 millionaires slowly freeze to death is my idea of a quality Sunday afternoon.

runnercyclist
10-11-2014, 06:44 AM
I'm not okay with the Raiders leaving the AFC west. Going to LA. Don't care.

This.

Dave Lane
10-11-2014, 10:17 AM
It should be:

NFC WEST:
RAIDERS
SEATTLE
CHARGERS
49'ERS

AFC WEST
KANSAS CITY
ST. LOUIS
DENVER
ARIZONA

I actually like that, even if I hate St. Loser.

R8RFAN
10-11-2014, 10:27 AM
I think the team that has embarrassed the AFC west with lack of playoff representation should move out of the Afc west

Valiant
10-11-2014, 10:51 AM
It makes sense on paper, but in reality, teams don't want to give up their historical rivalries. That's why the Cowboys are still in the NFC East, after all.

I am fine with the switch. It will create new rivalries. And it would actually help the NFL and owners. As more natural rivalries would allow visiting teams to travel easier. This would increase ticket sales.

Make the new divisions, then have two games every year against your old teams that were in your division for the ones losing them. One home, one away.

6 games vs division
2 rival games
4 afc
4 nfc

The 4 versus the afc and nfc could also give you the chance to face off against your rival team again for a home and away series.

Valiant
10-11-2014, 10:52 AM
I think the team that has embarrassed the AFC west with lack of playoff representation should move out of the Afc west

They will not for the sole fact their former owner was more influential to the history of football/AFC/AFCWest.

And it would go against if they set up natural rivalries.

And also, the fact they are not moving to LA.

And you smell.

R8RFAN
10-11-2014, 12:54 PM
They will not for the sole fact their former owner was more influential to the history of football/AFC/AFCWest.

And it would go against if they set up natural rivalries.

And also, the fact they are not moving to LA.

And you smell.

It should be called the Al Davis trophy until the Cheaps can actually win something significant

Easy 6
10-11-2014, 01:06 PM
It should be called the Al Davis trophy until the Cheaps can actually win something significant

Says the guy with a bag on his head...

Aries Walker
10-11-2014, 01:28 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

R8RFAN
10-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Says the guy with a bag on his head...

Hey, I am not like Cheaps fans, When my team sucks I express it... Cheaps fans will just set another crowd noise record when they suck

Easy 6
10-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Hey, I am not like Cheaps fans, When my team sucks I express it... Cheaps fans will just set another crowd noise record when they suck

We took down one of the two biggest golden boys the NFL has to offer in dominating fashion... noise record well deserved.

And atleast we've been to three playoff games in recent history, the last time you could say the same, Rich Gannon was still playing.

BigMeatballDave
10-11-2014, 01:46 PM

12 years without a winning record LMAO

R8RFAN
10-11-2014, 02:42 PM

When we do play well we atleast win a playoff game or two.. When was the last time you miserable fucks sniffed a win in the playoffs...

Oh, I guess you guys are just happy to be there :thumb:

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 03:36 PM

When we do play well we atleast win a playoff game or two.. When was the last time you miserable fucks sniffed a win in the playoffs...

Oh, I guess you guys are just happy to be there :thumb:

And the poop called the vomit smelly, and they wrangled for hours over whose natural scent was the most offensive and....

http://static.squarespace.com/static/5048e660e4b0bd178ab35a57/t/53c50993e4b047b013868798/1405421975014/

Chief Roundup
10-11-2014, 03:36 PM

You are so full of shit right here.
I believe if it wasn't for Lamar Hunt and Ralph Wilson, Al Davis would not have been able to buy into the league since they loaned him the money and lets not forget who started the league.
Yeah now go STFD and STFU.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 03:39 PM
You are so full of shit right here.
I believe if it wasn't for Lamar Hunt and Ralph Wilson, Al Davis would not have been able to buy into the league since they loaned him the money and lets not forget who started the league.
Yeah now go STFD and STFU.

Yay!

No seriously, Reighters does this shit every year in a weak-assed attempt to get Chiefs fans fired-up about a rivalry that is as dead as it is useless.

It's pathetic, really.

Easy 6
10-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Yay!

No seriously, Reighters does this shit every year in a weak-assed attempt to get Chiefs fans fired-up about a rivalry that is as dead as it is useless.

It's pathetic, really.

Oh I dont mind 48ers, he's always harmlessly sniping about something, its just fun to throw the rock back at him once in a while.