PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs My daughter just told me that she is a Bills fan

rabblerouser
10-10-2014, 05:19 PM
My daughter was born in MO, lived with her mom in MI until this year, when they moved to upstate NY.

Now, because my ex's Oldman is presumably a ****ing Bills fan, my daughter proceeds to tell me that she is no longer a Chiefs fan...she's a Bills fan now.

I felt like my head was going to explode.

So...I started talking smack to my 6 year old daughter :

'Honey, the Chiefs are going to beat the Bills on Nov 09. Do you want to go to the game and be dressed in winner's gear??'

'No way, the Bills beat the Detroit Lions'

'Baby...that means nothing - the Detroit Lions are terrible.'

There will be repercussions.

I'm the meantime...I need Buffalo's blood on Nov 09.

49-0, KC.

No mercy.

Chiefs.

MTG#10
10-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Ouch. I'd give up parental rights and make a new one.

rockymtnchief
10-10-2014, 05:21 PM
pfffft...my daughter is a Bronco fan. I have to listen to her smack talk twice a year.

Bwana
:shake:

Deberg_1990
How did she feel about the EJ Manual pick ?

Rain Man
10-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Tell her about Thurman Thomas. Nobody can be a fan of the Bills if they know about Thurman Thomas.

Bwana
10-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Tell her about Thurman Thomas. Nobody can be a fan of the Bills if they know about Thurman Thomas.

Or "wide right" Scott Norwood...........

Prison Bitch
10-10-2014, 05:25 PM
A lot of times, kids grow up and leave a painful, delusional cult that provides nothing but misery and shame. Unfortunately I wasn't able to escape "Chiefs Kingdom"

TLO
10-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Prayers sent.

Also: the Bills have fans?

cosmo20002
10-10-2014, 05:30 PM
My daughter was born in MO, lived with her mom in MI until this year, when they moved to upstate NY.

Now, because my ex's Oldman is presumably a ****ing Bills fan, my daughter proceeds to tell me that she is no longer a Chiefs fan...she's a Bills fan now.

'Honey, the Chiefs are going to beat the Bills on Nov 09. Do you want to go to the game and be dressed in winner's gear??'

49-0, KC.

No mercy.

Chiefs.

Why do you care? You say it is all rigged.
Would you be mad if she was a Hulk Hogan fan if you were a Ric Flair fan? (I don't know any current wrestlers)

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-10-2014, 05:31 PM
WOW, that would be almost as hard as a daughter telling you she is a Raider fan and been to the blackhole , many times.

rico
10-10-2014, 05:36 PM

49-0, KC.

No mercy.

Chiefs.

LMAO

Kman34

49-0, KC.

No mercy.

Chiefs.

No big deal.....
It's all fake anyway....

RealSNR
That's child abuse.

And fuck everybody who goes "huhr huhr ain't so great being a Chiefs fan huhr huhr"

The Bills are one of the few franchises that make me glad I'm a Chiefs fan. That shit is misery on steroids.

Easy 6
10-10-2014, 05:37 PM
I admire your kid, it takes a lot of guts to choose such a huge underdog.

Just tell her that through suffering comes enlightenment and that you're proud of her... and also that Orton will make them look decent for a while.

Kman34
10-10-2014, 05:39 PM
I admire your kid, it takes a lot of guts to choose such a huge underdog.

Just tell her that through suffering comes enlightenment and that you're proud of her... and also that Orton will make them look decent for a while.

Dude....where's the can???

Easy 6
10-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Dude....where's the can???

The ufo inspired stealth drone blew it up.

rico
10-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Show her that clip from the 30 for 30: Elway to Marino, where Jim Kelly talks about how he didn't want to play in Buffalo. Then tell her that Kelly played in the USFL for a couple years to avoid playing in Buffalo.

Don't show her the part where Kelly says something about how he made Buffalo his home and that he is glad/proud that he ended up there...

Kman34
10-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Indians hunted and killed the Buffalo....

lcarus
10-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Fred Jackson is an underrated RB. Guy is pretty versatile. If Spiller wasn't there, he'd put up some really good numbers. Even with Spiller splitting the load, he still does alright.

BucEyedPea
10-10-2014, 05:46 PM

49-0, KC.

No mercy.

Chiefs.
There's always Honor Killings. /tongue-in-cheek]

kcxiv
10-10-2014, 06:03 PM
That's child abuse.

And **** everybody who goes "huhr huhr ain't so great being a Chiefs fan huhr huhr"

The Bills are one of the few franchises that make me glad I'm a Chiefs fan. That shit is misery on steroids.

DUde, the last 40 years the chiefs been worse then the Bills, imo, They are all in the same league of sucks. Browns, Chiefs, Buccs, Lions. YOu could add 2 more teams in there, but its all the same suck.

rabblerouser
10-10-2014, 06:07 PM
.No big deal.....
It's all fake anyway....

If so, then I need the football Illuminati to make this one big for the Chiefs. Lose every other game; it doesn't matter.

Just win big in Buffalo. Beat the snot out of them.

You hear me, Andy Reid?? I know that there are people who read this board working for the Chiefs.

I want Charles and Davis behind Sherman in a 2 TE set, running the ball down their throats. I want Kyle Orton or whoever is playing QB to regret the day they heard the word 'Buffalo' in nightmarish misery.

I want an avalanche of sacks. A torrent of interceptions - house calls, punt returns and kick off returns and pick-sixes. I want over 300 yards rushing...I want to hand Buffalo their worst homeloss in franchise history.

I'm looking for a half hundred points from the Chiefs.

I pray to you, Gods of football...deliver me this crippling victory, and I will not speak of sports being rigged on this forum for the rest of the season, and off season as well.

On this, you have my word.

I need the Bills skewered on a stick.

rabblerouser
10-10-2014, 06:08 PM
DUde, the last 40 years the chiefs been worse then the Bills, imo, They are all in the same league of sucks. Browns, Chiefs, Buccs, Lions. YOu could add 2 more teams in there, but its all the same suck.

The Bucs bought a Super Bowl in 'ought-deuce'.

Hammock Parties
10-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Oops, sorry. Inappropriate post. Apologies.

Easy 6
10-10-2014, 06:18 PM
She's hot for Kyle Orton.

http://i.imgur.com/1SDcwja.jpg

He's an underrated pimp.

He will confound and perplex Bills fans with the occasional stupid picks, but will otherwise do a better job than everyone expected... typical Orton.

rabblerouser
10-10-2014, 06:20 PM
He's an underrated pimp.

He will confound and perplex Bills fans with the occasional stupid picks, but will otherwise do a better job than everyone expected... typical Orton.

Just as long as he has a few of those crazy picks in store for the Chiefs on Nov 09...

Kman34
10-10-2014, 07:44 PM
If so, then I need the football Illuminati to make this one big for the Chiefs. Lose every other game; it doesn't matter.

You hear me, Andy Reid?? I know that there are people who read this board working for the Chiefs.

I want Charles and Davis behind Sherman in a 2 TE set, running the ball down their throats. I want Kyle Orton or whoever is playing QB to regret the day they heard the word 'Buffalo' in nightmarish misery.

I want an avalanche of sacks. A torrent of interceptions - house calls, punt returns and kick off returns and pick-sixes. I want over 300 yards rushing...I want to hand Buffalo their worst homeloss in franchise history.

I pray to you, Gods of football...deliver me this crippling victory, and I will not speak of sports being rigged on this forum for the rest of the season, and off season as well.

:D....Dude, you want this really bad.

RealSNR
10-10-2014, 07:45 PM

The only reason the Chiefs were saved all-time historical embarrassment was because the Bills bested them in the worst collapse category. They have no trophies.

The Music City Miracle? That was them, too.

Hell, the only team to be as bad or worse than the Raiders the last 10 years has been the fucking Bills.

If the Chiefs are cursed, then the Bills are damned.

Easy 6
10-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Just as long as he has a few of those crazy picks in store for the Chiefs on Nov 09...

Dudes gotta lose that mismatched suit though... grey jacket, black striped tie and dark brown slacks?

LMAO

Thats some bullshit, far beneath a man of his means... I'm just joe blow and I'd look WAY better given his money.

Kaepernick
10-10-2014, 08:46 PM
All women are Bills fans.

Dollar Bills fans.

BucEyedPea
10-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Not I. I'm a hard money woman.

Iconic
10-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot NY had another irrelevant team besides the Jets...

Giants>>

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Dudes gotta lose that mismatched suit though... grey jacket, black striped tie and dark brown slacks?

LMAO

Thats some bullshit, far beneath a man of his means... I'm just joe blow and I'd look WAY better given his money.

That's what makes it work! Don't be dissin' on Pro Bowl, baby. He's the chalky-white Dolemite of the upper northeast quad!

Pitt Gorilla
10-10-2014, 09:20 PM
Sorry for your loss.

Crying Ramtard
10-10-2014, 09:21 PM
so, she likes the color blue more. Such is life.

Katipan
10-10-2014, 09:39 PM
6 year old girl that can talk smack about football can like whomever she wants.

She sounds perfect.

Katipan
10-10-2014, 09:41 PM

Like coins?

alpha_omega
10-10-2014, 09:42 PM
It could be worse.

Crying Ramtard
10-10-2014, 10:08 PM

you forgot the Bills have new owners. between now and the next couple years they may be the so called 'surprise team' with success

ILChief
10-10-2014, 10:28 PM
My daughter told me she was for the Dolphins because she liked the movie dolphin tale

kcxiv
10-10-2014, 11:12 PM
The Bucs bought a Super Bowl in 'ought-deuce'.

yeah, but they have sucked after and before that for so long. Could even take them out, but my point is, CHiefs still one of the worst organizations for winning something meaningful.

ping2000
10-10-2014, 11:28 PM
At least she's not an Orioles fan! Go Royals! Fuck yeah!

Coach
10-11-2014, 12:01 AM

LMAO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Football/ortonjack.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/SwedeCarlson/media/Football/ortonjack.gif.html)

Easy 6
10-11-2014, 12:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Football/ortonjack.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/SwedeCarlson/media/Football/ortonjack.gif.html)

LMAO pretty much, he's the multi-millionaire and I'm over here sucking eggs wishing I had what he pays in taxes.

Baby Lee
10-11-2014, 12:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1SDcwja.jpg

Alan Rickman is, . . . "70s Power Bottom"

Hammock Parties
10-11-2014, 12:18 AM
What's hilarious is that my dad looked JUST LIKE THAT in the late 70s, early 80s.

Discuss Thrower
10-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Like coins?

Fuck making it rain, ya gotta make it hail on those jezebels in da club.

J Diddy
10-11-2014, 02:22 AM
Who cares?

My son, "Trent," is a green bay fan.

I'm raising him to be his own man not me 2.0

Hoopsdoc
10-11-2014, 05:53 AM
LMAO pretty much, he's the multi-millionaire and I'm over here sucking eggs wishing I had what he pays in taxes.

Man, that is one homely sob.

mdchiefsfan
10-11-2014, 05:54 AM
Prayers sent

runnercyclist
10-11-2014, 06:52 AM
mmmm buffalo wings

Baby Lee
10-11-2014, 06:55 AM
What's hilarious is that my dad looked JUST LIKE THAT in the late 70s, early 80s.

Misterrrrr MC-lannnnnne!!!

Waaaaaahhh , humina humina humina

Reerun_KC
10-11-2014, 07:02 AM
Thanks to the chiefs suckage and failures over the last 26 years my kids refuse to watch them. Would rather watch soccer and hockey.

cwhocares
10-11-2014, 07:12 AM
You never really liked her anyway, did you? :)

penguinz
10-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Why does it matter who she is a fan of since it is all a predetermined outcome anyway?

BlackHelicopters
10-11-2014, 08:57 AM
Nuke her from orbit

Chief Roundup
10-11-2014, 10:20 AM
Some how I have a feeling the Bills = ex-wife's new spouse.

Rasputin
10-11-2014, 10:26 AM
Told my kids long time ago that I didn't care what NFL team they rooted for however if they became a Raiders or Bronco fan I would never EVER buy them another Christmas or Birthday gift.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Thanks to the chiefs suckage and failures over the last 26 years my kids refuse to watch them. Would rather watch soccer and hockey.

Give your children treats for being wise beyond their years.

Crying Ramtard
10-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Told my kids long time ago that I didn't care what NFL team they rooted for however if they became a Raiders or Bronco fan I would never EVER buy them another Christmas or Birthday gift.

you need to grow up already

The Iron Chief
10-11-2014, 03:44 PM
On the other side of the coin..
I can still picture my fathers face when I told him I was a Chiefs fan In 1983 I believe it was.
I'd already followed them the best I could for a few yrs..not easy before the internet etc..
In my area at that time you were Bills or Giants..nothing else.
I think he even called his brothers and some friends...you know what my son just told me?!..
Yrs and yrs went by with ribbing about it then Marty and a respectable team came along to save my ass.
Gave me something to push back with..in the midst of a few good yrs and Marty ball was in full swing my dad did something I never expected.
Christmas morning mid 90's he handed me a box I opened it and it was a winter KC starter jacket.
It was finally accepted...kind of...

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 03:46 PM
I can still picture my fathers face when I told him I was a Chiefs fan In 1983 I believe it was.
I'd already followed them the best I could for a few yrs..not easy before the internet etc..
I think he even called his brothers and some friends...you know what my son just told me?!..
Yrs and yrs went by with ribbing about it then Marty and a respectable team came along to save my ass.
Gave me something to push back with..in the midst of a few good yrs and Marty ball was in full swing my dad did something I never expected.
Christmas morning mid 90's he handed me a box I opened it and it was a winter KC starter jacket.

LMAO

rabblerouser
10-12-2014, 08:58 PM

Ahhhh memories...

lcarus
10-12-2014, 09:49 PM

Be careful. Assholes will throw you in jail for trying to use gold or silver lol.

rabblerouser
11-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Thank you, football God.

I can now earnestly tell my daughter 'See?? Ol' Dad knows about football, and I wouldn't lie to you. That's why I told you that the Chiefs would beat the Bills...'

rabblerouser
12-21-2019, 09:03 PM
I hope Buffalo comes to KC for the playoffs...

Red Dawg
12-21-2019, 09:04 PM
No Christmas presents for her

Sofa King
12-21-2019, 09:05 PM
I hope Buffalo comes to KC for the playoffs...

She's STILL a fucking Bills fan? Even after Mahomes?

You need to double check your parenting skills and stop being an asshole.

rabblerouser
12-21-2019, 09:40 PM
She's STILL a ****ing Bills fan? Even after Mahomes?

You need to double check your parenting skills and stop being an asshole.

I know. She doesn't get it. But she will, when she watches Mahomes shred that joke of a team. Suggs, Jones, Nnadi and Clark will feast on that Oline, I'll tell her "you can root for that loser scatterarm Josh Allen...or you can root for the team that has the best QB in the league."

rabblerouser
12-21-2019, 09:42 PM
No Christmas presents for her

She tells me, almost apologetically "Dad, I like Taylor Swift."

This child that is a fan of the Beatles, the Beach Boys, Fleetwood Mac, Sturgill Simpson, and Blondie...is almost 12, has boobs, and also tells me that "it's okay to kiss boys, if you reallt, really like them." I go "let me tell you about those boys..."

LiveSteam
12-21-2019, 09:51 PM
I have you all beat by a country mile.
My kids a Justin Bieber fan.

rabblerouser
12-21-2019, 10:08 PM

Ouch.

KChiefs1
12-21-2019, 10:16 PM
She tells me, almost apologetically "Dad, I like Taylor Swift."

This child that is a fan of the Beatles, the Beach Boys, Fleetwood Mac, Sturgill Simpson, and Blondie...is almost 12, has boobs, and also tells me that "it's okay to kiss boys, if you reallt, really like them." I go "let me tell you about those boys..."

Any pics?

rabblerouser
12-21-2019, 10:25 PM
Any pics?

Of my daughter? On THIS forum?

HELL.
NO.

KChiefs1
12-21-2019, 10:58 PM
Of my daughter? On THIS forum?

HELL.

NO.

LMAO

TwistedChief
12-21-2019, 11:15 PM
"So...I started talking smack to my 6 year old daughter."

Say no more. My wife is due in about 2 months with our first. A boy. I honestly think if we had this sort of interaction I'd just withhold nourishment and shelter if the child decided to support another team. I can't even fathom how it's possible, but I didn't procreate to have another person to argue with about sports.

rabblerouser
12-21-2019, 11:17 PM
I didn't procreate to have another person to argue with about sports.

The children come by it quite naturally.

wazu
12-21-2019, 11:47 PM
"So...I started talking smack to my 6 year old daughter."

Say no more. My wife is due in about 2 months with our first. A boy. I honestly think if we had this sort of interaction I'd just withhold nourishment and shelter if the child decided to support another team. I can't even fathom how it's possible, but I didn't procreate to have another person to argue with about sports.

One of my boys briefly commented at a very young age that he was considering other teams. He didn't really have much active interest yet, and said he kind of liked Green Bay because of their colors. I responded that everybody was free to root for whomever they wanted, but we have season tickets for Chiefs games, and when we go, only Chiefs fans would get to go with us. Never heard a peep about it again.

Setsuna
12-21-2019, 11:50 PM
Classic CP thread. ROFL ROFL ROFL

scho63
12-22-2019, 12:33 AM
She'll be a fan of whoever her first boyfriend is a fan of so if you are smart, set her up with the son or daughter of a Chief's fan now!

Rasputin
12-22-2019, 01:08 AM

you need to grow up already

Grow up? It's called parenting, why would i reward kids that'l lead a life of crime & or be buttfucking morans? I'm not no enabler.

Rasputin
12-22-2019, 01:13 AM
Fast forwarding my kids have all grown up to be Chiefs fans and not criminals nor Buttfucking Morans however my oldest daughter is marrying a Buttfucking Moran Bronco fan but it makes it fun when they come over to watch Chiefs and beat the Broncos so that there is hope he gets converted.

kc rush
12-22-2019, 08:39 AM
My wife is not much of a sports fan, but I did tell her early on that if she was a donk or fade fan, we wouldn't be dating. Neither of my kids follow football, their early association of it is "angry dad yelling at the tv". I suppose they would follow it had I been a rational normal human being instead of a raving lunatic.

scho63
12-22-2019, 08:41 AM
Hey, it coulda been a LOT worse like:

My daughter just told me that she is pregnant by a Bills fan

gblowfish
12-22-2019, 08:45 AM
Hey, it coulda been a LOT worse like:

My daughter just told me that she is pregnant by a Bills fan

True....true.

My sister went to KU just to piss off my father, who was a lifelong Mizzou fan.

Me, being a true son, went to Mizzou to make him happy. Well...after I figured out I couldn't afford to go to Northwestern in Chicago...

Naptown Chief
12-22-2019, 09:01 AM

Prayers sent

ThyKingdomCome15
12-22-2019, 05:11 PM
Wide right

rabblerouser
01-24-2021, 09:52 PM
Classic CP thread. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Especially because there's nothing more classic than trash talking a wiseass 12 year old.

rabblerouser
01-17-2022, 03:08 AM
Bump

big nasty kcnut
01-17-2022, 05:58 AM
Rabble I think the hospital gave you the wrong kid. Being a bills fan is like being a fan of failure.