PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs

Hamwallet
10-11-2014, 09:43 PM
**** the chiefs. Go royals.

TLO
10-11-2014, 09:44 PM
You seem stupid. But you might also be nice.

gblowfish
10-11-2014, 09:45 PM
I guarantee you the Chiefs will NOT lose this week.

Feel better?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 09:45 PM
This. Send everyone one of those motherfuckers on vacation and as far away from the Truman Sports Complex as humanly possible.

In fact, just cover Arrowhead with a big blue tarp like Hebrews cover mirrors during a wake.

Simply Red
10-11-2014, 09:47 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/28mh84n.gif

chiefs1111
10-11-2014, 09:48 PM
I guarantee you the Chiefs will NOT lose this week.

Feel better?

Not so sure about that. The Bye week always comes ready to play.

Bugeater
10-11-2014, 09:54 PM
The Royals thing is fun and all, but football>>>>>>baseball

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Not so sure about that. The Bye week always comes ready to play.

LMAO

bsroyals54
10-11-2014, 09:57 PM

I think the football ship has sailed ever since the pussy rules were implemented by the NFL, how can you take it seriously when you cant lay a pinkie on the quarterback after he throws the ball or its 15 yards and a 1st down?

Chiefshrink
10-11-2014, 10:00 PM
I think the football ship has sailed ever since the pussy rules were implemented by the NFL, how can you take it seriously when you cant lay a pinkie on the quarterback after he throws the ball or its 15 yards and a 1st down?

Agreed. Like I said in another thread it's all downhill from here for the NFL now that they celebrate political correctness in all forms and fashions and especially with the rules. Just watch:thumb:

Gonzo
10-11-2014, 10:00 PM

You have a point. I fear baseball might be headed that way eventually but at least right now, this moment, we can say that this game is played exactly the same way it was 50 yrs ago.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 10:02 PM

And it sure as all fuck ain't Chiefs football that's ">>>>>>>baseball", that's for damned sure.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 10:04 PM
You have a point. I fear baseball might be headed that way eventually but at least right now, this moment, we can say that this game is played exactly the same way it was 50 yrs ago.

Tradition is a good thing.

Bugeater
10-11-2014, 10:06 PM
And it sure as all fuck ain't Chiefs football that's ">>>>>>>baseball", that's for damned sure.
Whatever, 505 CHIEF. :rolleyes:

10-11-2014, 10:09 PM
well since the Chargers play Oakland the chiefs can't lose this week.

Gonzo
10-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Tradition is a good thing.

Absolutely. If football was played the same way it was 40 years ago we'd have a helluva sport. The size and speed of players nowadays? Shit, gladiators for sure.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Whatever, 505 CHIEF. :rolleyes:

Ugh. Don't remind me. At this point, I'd be happy with "505 Dickhead".

I'd honestly feel better about it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Absolutely. If football was played the same way it was 40 years ago we'd have a helluva sport. The size and speed of players nowadays? Shit, gladiators for sure.

It's not even the game it was in the 90's and early 2000's, much less the heydays of the 60's 70's and 80's. I really, really do not like what the NFL has become.

Rasputin
10-11-2014, 10:13 PM

I'd honestly feel better about it.

I think the mods should help you with that name change.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 10:14 PM
I think the mods should help you with that name change.

I'm down. Seriously, no butt-hurt here.

Bugeater
10-11-2014, 10:16 PM

I'd honestly feel better about it.LMAO Fair enough.

Rasputin
10-11-2014, 10:37 PM
And it sure as all **** ain't Chiefs football that's ">>>>>>>baseball", that's for damned sure.

Chiefs are undefeated with Red jersey + Red Pants uniforms.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 10:39 PM

LMAO

I'll wager Sportsshrink has an exciting, clinical analysis on said subject.

Tribal Warfare
10-11-2014, 10:40 PM
It will be interesting if the Royals do win the WS, because the Chiefs will feel a little heat to do well in the playoffs too. KC could become a baseball town easily if Clark doesn't get his shit together.

Coochie liquor

Maybe to an ass clown ship jumper like yourself!

Hamwallet

You seem stupid. But nice. I might like you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 10:42 PM
It will be interesting if the Royals do win the WS, because the Chiefs will feel a little heat to do well in the playoffs too. KC could become a baseball town easily if Clark doesn't get his shit together.

Maybe to an ass clown ship jumper like yourself!

Here we see an exciting contrast of two posts.

Post one is firmly rooted in reality.

Post two, well....

:facepalm:

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 10:47 PM

People here will tell you again and again that Chiefs rule, the NFL reigns etc., but I'm more inclined to believe that a town which has done nothing but lose will quickly take to winning.

Coochie liquor
10-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Here we see an exciting contrast of two posts.

Post one is firmly rooted in reality.

Post two, well....

:facepalm:

Unfortunately you are both. Don't expect you to admit it, that's something real men do.

Tribal Warfare
10-11-2014, 10:51 PM
People here will tell you again and again that Chiefs rule, the NFL reigns etc., but I'm more inclined to believe that a town which has done nothing but lose will quickly take to winning.

Fans like to root for the underdog, but they love a winner.

Coochie liquor
10-11-2014, 10:56 PM

I guess not.you came back to the board in May and chose your name for a team you don't like. Dumbass I say don't change it and let him keep reppsing his least favorite team!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Fans like to root for the underdog, but they love a winner.

I bet Tech 9 got his blue & white "9" jersey on as we speak, amirite?

Simply Red
10-11-2014, 11:00 PM

PM Bob Dole, bud.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 11:01 PM
I guess not.you came back to the board in May and chose your name for a team you don't like. Dumbass I say don't change it and let him keep reppsing his least favorite team!

Your Lil' Chiefy butthurt is warming my heart all the way to Albuquerque.

Let it flow.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2014, 11:01 PM
PM Bob Dole, bud.

LMAO

Nah HELL NO!

splatbass
10-12-2014, 12:42 AM

Let it flow.

So what team are you really a fan of? Broncos? Raiders? Chargers? You are clearly a troll that hates the Chiefs.

Coochie liquor
10-12-2014, 06:05 AM
So what team are you really a fan of? Broncos? Raiders? Chargers? You are clearly a troll that hates the Chiefs.

I've heard he's the HEAD cheerleader for the Albuquerque Assclowns. But he also fills in playing the rusty trombone! He used to be with the Memphis Mansnakes, but he got traded when it was found out he wasn't quite the "tight end" he claimed to be. But if we're talking NFL, he's a Dung-key fan! Imagine that!!

ILChief
10-12-2014, 07:03 AM

This is an interesting point. If you are one that thinks Clark doesn't care about winning and only making money (I dont but there are plenty here that do), then this should prompt him to "try to win" as he only has to look across the state to see what happens to an NFL team that is the second class citizen to its MLB team

58-4ever
10-12-2014, 07:24 AM

with the exception of being able to block the plate and run over the catcher.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-12-2014, 08:06 AM

I've heard he's the HEAD cheerleader for the Albuquerque Assclowns. But he also fills in playing the rusty trombone! He used to be with the Memphis Mansnakes, but he got traded when it was found out he wasn't quite the "tight end" he claimed to be. But if we're talking NFL, he's a Dung-key fan! Imagine that!!

You two are so cute. Let Daddy get your red and gold pom-poms for you while mommy snaps a picture.

Rasputin
10-12-2014, 08:09 AM

Let it flow.

Hey what's up ROR?

Long time you haven't posted.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-12-2014, 08:15 AM
Hey what's up ROR?

Long time you haven't posted.

Damn meth lab blew up. Had to start over. The cartel wouldn't let me post until it was up and running again.

beach tribe
10-12-2014, 08:28 AM

Yeah. Slow and boring as fuck.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Yeah, I tell ya'; I don't know WHAT the fuck I'd do without at least 30 commercial breaks per NFL game. That's some good fucking TV, right there I tell U Whawt.

Simplicity
10-12-2014, 08:38 AM
Yeah. Slow and boring as ****.

It's probably slow and boring as fuck for you because it's a smart man's game... I'm sure watching Vols football is so much more enjoyable.

Bugeater
10-12-2014, 08:43 AM
It's probably slow and boring as fuck for you because it's a smart man's game... I'm sure watching Vols football is so much more enjoyable.
Oh god, here we go, you're sounding like a soccer fan...IT'S TOO BRILLIANT AND COMPLEX FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

Hootie
10-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Sure. But the guys on this board that watched every Royals game? No way. This is the greatest thing ever.

I swear to God...if we actuality win this thing? It may be bigger to me than a Chiefs Super Bowl. Maybe. I'd like to see both to compare. I'm on cloud 9 right now though. And I've literally never been past cloud 4 before.

fishnut
10-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Am I the only person who absolutely hates bye week. I understand it does help teams to have a rest etc., but no Chiefs game this week really sucks.

Coochie liquor
10-12-2014, 11:23 AM
You two are so cute. Let Daddy get your red and gold pom-poms for you while mommy snaps a picture.

You better keep the Pom poms sweetheart. There's still a chamce the Phoexix Polesmokers, or the Tulsa Teabaggers will pull a trade for cheerleader like yourself!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-12-2014, 12:23 PM
You better keep the Pom poms sweetheart. There's still a chamce the Phoexix Polesmokers, or the Tulsa Teabaggers will pull a trade for cheerleader like yourself!

Skip is coaching that team right in to the dirt last I heard.

Tribal Warfare
10-12-2014, 01:26 PM

To be honest with all the rule changes and mental health issues that's associated with football athletes in general will play baseball instead. I'd estimate this will occur in the next 15 to 20 years.

Baseball will become America's favorite sport again.