PDA

View Full Version : Royals Tickets for Tomorrow

blake5676
10-12-2014, 05:40 PM
I'm going to have to end up working right up until the game starts tomorrow, so not going to be able to go anymore. Thought I'd check here to see if anyone wanted them before I throw them on Craigslist. Just looking to get back what I paid for them...not make a mortgage payment :)

Anyhow, they're in the front row (A) of the upper deck, section 439. It's at the corner but being front row is great. I've sat in them before and thought they were awesome. Paid $150 each. Also mods, just tell me if I'm not supposed to post this in the Lounge and I'll delete. Nobody uses the ticket thread though. Thanks!

TambaBerry
10-12-2014, 06:00 PM
If I could afford it I'd love to go

TambaBerry
10-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Also it's probably going to be rained out

blake5676
10-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Also it's probably going to be rained out

I'm really hoping it doesn't get rained out....I don't like these days off between games!

MTG#10
10-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Man I know a guy that would kill for them but I wont see him until Tues and I dont know how to get in touch with him before then. Im sure someone here will snatch them up.

Rasputin
10-12-2014, 06:06 PM
I will be glad to take them off your hands @ no cost if someone would be willing come out here and give me a ride I don't have any gas money to help but I'm nice.

blake5676
10-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Man I know a guy that would kill for them but I wont see him until Tues and I dont know how to get in touch with him before then. Im sure someone here will snatch them up.

Well if you happened to somehow talk to him let me know. I'm dreading doing the whole craigslist thing so I'd prefer to just find someone here. Also, I can email them from my royals account so meeting in person with cash isn't necessary.

Captain Obvious
10-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Well if you happened to somehow talk to him let me know. I'm dreading doing the whole craigslist thing so I'd prefer to just find someone here. Also, I can email them from my royals account so meeting in person with cash isn't necessary.

Stubhub?