PDA

View Full Version : Royals A proposition for Hootie

Pages : [1] 2

Mav
10-17-2014, 05:48 PM
So you have harassed the shit out of me lately. Making me truly regret supporting the mods lifting your permaban. You have gone out of your way to be a raging douche bag, even calling for my banning from the Royals Giants Gdt even though I have been nothing but respectful in those threads.

So, here is your chance.

Royals win, I leave forever. I'll even take an IP ban.

Giants win, you leave forever. Or at least until you slimily create a mult and weasel your way back again.

Put up our shut up. Be the hero CP needs.

Now I make this bet fully expecting the Royals to win. You clearly think the Royals are unbeatable. Do you have the guts?

lewdog
10-17-2014, 05:52 PM
So you have harassed the shit out of me lately. Making me truly regret supporting the mods lifting your permaban. You have gone out of your way to be a raging douche bag, even calling for my banning from the Royals Giants Gdt even though I have been nothing but respectful in those threads.

So, here is your chance.

Giants win, you leave forever. Or at least until you slimily create a mult and weasel your way back again.

Now I make this bet fully expecting the Royals to win. You clearly think the Royals are unbeatable. Do you have the guts?

I have enjoyed Hootie this year but don't enjoy your talking about your numerous sports teams.

MODS, CAN WE GET A BAN ON THIS GUY STARTING THREADS LIKE THIS THAT CLOUD UP OUR MESSAGE BOARD DURING THE WORLD SERIES? ALSO, HE CREATES TOO MANY POSTS IN ROYALS THREADS AS WELL SO JUST BAN HIM FROM THOSE TOO.

THANKS
/ALL ROYALS FANS ON CP.

Mav
10-17-2014, 05:53 PM
I have enjoyed Hootie this year but don't enjoy your talking about your numerous sports teams.

MODS, CAN WE GET A BAN ON THIS GUY STARTING THREADS LIKE THIS THAT CLOUD UP OUR MESSAGE BOARD DURING THE WORLD SERIES? ALSO, HE CREATES TOO MANY POSTS IN ROYALS THREADS AS WELL SO JUST BAN HIM FROM THOSE TOO.

THANKS
/ALL ROYALS FANS ON CP.
Like who? I talked about the giants now because it's relevant and the chiefs.

Wtf are you babbling about. You can get in on the bet too ass hat.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2014, 05:54 PM
YOU BETTER FUCKING TAKE THIS BET HOOTIE

Mav
10-17-2014, 05:55 PM
You can take it for him.

lewdog
10-17-2014, 05:55 PM
Like who? I talked about the giants now because it's relevant and the chiefs.

Wtf are you babbling about. You can get in on the bet too ass hat.

I DON'T MAKE DUMB BETS WITH DUMMIES.

Mav
10-17-2014, 05:56 PM
I DON'T MAKE DUMB BETS WITH DUMMIES.
Again. I called you out on your lies. Don't be scurred.

lewdog
10-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Again. I called you out on your lies. Don't be scurred.

WHY DO YOU ROOT FOR THE CHIEFS WHEN THE 49ERS ARE CLEARLY BETTER?

DO YOU THINK YOUR TEAM CAN BEAT THE DONKEYS THIS SUNDAY?

Mav
10-17-2014, 06:01 PM

My team is playing the jags.......

Who I don't talk about here. The only time I talked about the 49ers was during chiefs niners week. I don't even talk alex Smith any more.

If you have a problem with me discussing giants Royals when the two are playing in the world series, that's just your problem. I only entered the Royals threads when they played the giants.

This is way over blown. I have never even had a problem with you. I don't want or need the drama. This is an easy way to get rid of me.

alnorth
10-17-2014, 06:01 PM
Message board ban bets are stupid.

Mav
10-17-2014, 06:02 PM
Message board ban bets are stupid.
I agree. He has been asking for my ban for over a month.

I'm just making it easy for him.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-17-2014, 06:03 PM
Even if you win the bet Hootie won't honor it. He's been permabanned more than anyone on the site except for GoChiefs and TomCash. You have nothing to gain and "everything" to lose.

DeezNutz
10-17-2014, 06:04 PM
Lucky for Hootie you supported the mods lifting the ban.

Al Bundy
Fuck Hootie.

Hootie
First off, I'm not going to jinx the Royals in any way, shape or form.

Secondly, I've literally been obsessed with the Chiefs, and the Chiefs only since I was a 5 year old kid living in LENEXA, KANSAS.

So no, bet not accepted. You should not post here for numerous reasons, most importantly:

YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING CHIEFS FAN OR A FAN OF A DIVISION RIVAL AND NO ONE LIKES YOU OR YOUR BANDWAGON DIPSHIT CHEER FOR TEAMS IN EVERY FUCKING TIME ZONE DUMB ASS

/thread

Also, don't PM me because I'll never respond to you.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 06:05 PM
No fucking shit lol lol

Mav
10-17-2014, 06:06 PM
Even if you win the bet Hootie won't honor it. He's been permabanned more than anyone on the site except for GoChiefs and TomCash.
I fully expect to lose, and I won't Welch, won't mult, and won't return. In all honesty, I have been here just to bull shit and banter. But the personal shit, and now having two kids, I spend far too much time here any way. Gives me a reason to leave.

And now instead of having good quality baseball conversation, (my fave sport) I get into cry baby fests with hootie and his lap dog lewdog.

Enough is enough.

Mav
10-17-2014, 06:07 PM
I'm sure my support had zero affect, and I accept that. I just had never had a problem with the guy.

Just Passin' By
10-17-2014, 06:09 PM
I fully expect to lose, and I won't Welch, won't mult, and won't return. In all honesty, I have been here just to bull shit and banter. But the personal shit, and now having two kids, I spend far too much time here any way. Gives me a reason to leave.

And now instead of having good quality baseball conversation, (my fave sport) I get into cry baby fests with hootie and his lap dog lewdog.

Enough is enough.

Don't like Hootie? Put him on ignore.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-17-2014, 06:09 PM

And now instead of having good quality baseball conversation, (my fave sport) I get into cry baby feasts with hootie and his lap dog lewdog.

Enough is enough.

1) If you want to leave the only thing stopping you is you.
2) You can put users on ignore. I'd bet 20% of the site has had Hootie on ignore at various times. He's like a Gremlin. Most of the time, he's well behaved, but put the motherfucker in the wrong thread or get water on him and all hell breaks loose.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-17-2014, 06:10 PM

So, here is your chance.

Haha. You're a fucking loser.

Simply Red
Jesus Christ is this that big of a deal - did you troll Mav?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad

Enough is enough.

Hahahahahahahaha

Hootie
10-17-2014, 06:11 PM
Even if you win the bet Hootie won't honor it. He's been permabanned more than anyone on the site except for GoChiefs and TomCash. You have nothing to gain and "everything" to lose.
Ok, John Matrix...

I'm not going to get into this but all I've done this year is talk Royals baseball, and, to a lesser extent Chiefs football.

Be a revisionist historian all you want but let's not pretend a personal vendetta didn't have A TON to do with ALL of my bannings.

I'm still pissed off about it so I'll just leave it at that...but, clearly, based off of this entire account and 90% of the posts being Royals related...if moderators don't follow me around and antagonize me I stick to sports topics.

The one ban I deserved was squashed years ago. Coffey and I are very civil with one another. So I'm quite tired of the false narrative of my history on this website. I've been a productive member since the day you joined.

Mav
10-17-2014, 06:12 PM
1) If you want to leave the only thing stopping you is you.
2) You can put users on ignore. I'd bet 20% of the site has had Hootie on ignore at various times. He's like a Gremlin. Most of the time, he's well behaved, but put the motherfucker in the wrong thread or get water on him and all hell breaks loose.
Hamas, I love it here. 95 percent of the posters here are awesome. And I know I can leave. I just don't want to leave, don't really want the drama and am sick of Hootie calling for my banning.

This was the way I right I could end it.

cabletech94
10-17-2014, 06:12 PM
Jesus Christ is this that big of a deal - did you troll Mav?

/thread

Mav
10-17-2014, 06:13 PM
Haha. You're a fucking loser.
Nah. I prefer problem solver.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Ok, John Matrix...

I'm not going to get into this but all I've done this year is talk Royals baseball, and, to a lesser extent Chiefs football.

Be a revisionist historian all you want but let's not pretend a personal vendetta didn't have A TON to do with ALL of my bannings.

I'm still pissed off about it so I'll just leave it at that...but, clearly, based off of this entire account and 90% of the posts being Royals related...if moderators don't follow me around and antagonize me I stick to sports topics.

The one ban I deserved was squashed years ago. Coffey and I are very civil with one another. So I'm quite tired of the false narrative of my history on this website. I've been a productive member since the day you joined.

You've admitted yourself that you've tempted bannings you never intended to go through with.

"If Priest gets 20 carries I'll never post again," as one example.

Also, you are right that Phobia's vendetta with you led to many of the bannings, but there were probably a half dozen times where you agreed to certain guidelines "Short Leash Hootie" and then didn't follow through with them. As soon as you agreed to those guidelines you accepted playing by a different set of rules.

You put just as much of it on yourself as Phobia put on you. If you thought you were banned for bullshit reasons, don't agree to come back with tight standards, because you should know yourself well enough to know that you are frenetic and obnoxious.

Bowser
http://www.andybarefoot.com/politics/poster.php?line1=Serious+fucking+business.&line2=That's+how+things+are+on+this+here+internet.&logo1=SRS&logo2=FKN&logo3=BSN&tagline1=And+my+forehead+is+very+shiny.&size=3

alnorth
10-17-2014, 06:14 PM

Enough is enough.

The ignore feature does work, use it.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 06:15 PM
You've admitted yourself that you've tempted bannings you never intended to go through with.

Omg are we really going back to that

I made a "I bet you a million dollars" tongue in cheek bet 7 fucking years ago and you still talk about it?

That was the equivalent of me saying, "if Matheny puts Wacha in here I'm going to kill myself." And then people saying, "hey! You're a welcher!!!!" And meaning it.

Simply Red
10-17-2014, 06:15 PM
I do like reading Hootie discuss baseball - he seems to know what he's talking about, generally.

Mav
10-17-2014, 06:16 PM
The ignore feature does work, use it.
Done

Simply Red
10-17-2014, 06:17 PM
Done

good, it's not that hard, even I have about a dozen members on ignore - It really works well.

KCUnited
10-17-2014, 06:18 PM
Didn't even take 24 hours for someone to meltdown over the series.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Omg are we really going back to that

I made a "I bet you a million dollars" tongue in cheek bet 7 fucking years ago and you still talk about it?

That was the equivalent of me saying, "if Matheny puts Wacha in here I'm going to kill myself." And then people saying, "hey! You're a welcher!!!!" And meaning it.

It's an example of you making bets you never intend to follow through with, which is why MA making a bet with you would be foolish.

You've proven that you're never going to leave this place for any extended period of time no matter what you say or do, so him saying he'll leave is idiotic, because you never would.

Hootie
good, it's not that hard, even I have about a dozen members on ignore - It really works well.
He's too dumb to ignore me. He just sent me another God damn PM

Hammock Parties
10-17-2014, 06:19 PM
You can take it for him.

I'M VERY FUCKING TEMPTED

I'm not even a Royals fan but I'M A FAN OF THIS.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-17-2014, 06:19 PM
Also, since I added on to my previous post after you responded, I'll put it here again:

Also, you are right that Phobia's vendetta with you led to many of the bannings, but there were probably a half dozen times where you agreed to certain guidelines "Short Leash Hootie" and then didn't follow through with them. As soon as you agreed to those guidelines you accepted playing by a different set of rules.

You put just as much of it on yourself as Phobia put on you. If you thought you were banned for bullshit reasons, don't agree to come back with tight standards, because you should know yourself well enough to know that you are frenetic and obnoxious.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 06:21 PM
It's an example of you making bets you never intend to follow through with, which is why MA making a bet with you would be foolish.

You've proven that you're never going to leave this place for any extended period of time no matter what you say or do, so him saying he'll leave is idiotic, because you never would.
I've gone over a year, twice, without posting. But I've always lurked. Was always upset about being banned but gave up because one person didn't want me here. It's nice that I'm here, now, though. This has been the greatest sports moment of my life...And it's been awesome participating in it with so many Royals fans all year long.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 06:26 PM
Also, since I added on to my previous post after you responded, I'll put it here again:

I never agreed to that. That's all a myth. I said I'd try to be more like tk13, I had no idea calling billay a douche after he called me a rapist was ban worthy.

The last time I was perma banned was during the roast thread where he admitted he did it as a joke, but then he reviewed a thread in the mod forum from way back and decided, "nevermind, no joke!" Even though, you know, I didn't do anything at all.

So, please. Don't make me relive this, because I was truly held to rules no one else has ever been held to. And, if you want to look at my post history, I challenge you to find something ban worthy I've ever done on this account.

90% Royals, 5% Chiefs, 3% General sports, 2% BS

lewdog

Enough is enough.

You have two kids and are this fucking weak? I hope your wife is gonna raise those kids with some toughness...and teaches them that team switching is the sin of all sins.

'Hamas' Jenkins
I've gone over a year, twice, without posting. But I've always lurked. Was always upset about being banned but gave up because one person didn't want me here. It's nice that I'm here, now, though. This has been the greatest sports moment of my life...And it's been awesome participating in it with so many Royals fans all year long.

I'm glad you've had that experience. I'm sure you don't get much of a chance in Illinois to talk to other Royals fans.

But sometimes, man, just chill the fuck out.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-17-2014, 06:29 PM
I never agreed to that. That's all a myth. I said I'd try to be more like tk13, I had no idea calling billay a douche after he called me a rapist was ban worthy.

The last time I was perma banned was during the roast thread where he admitted he did it as a joke, but then he reviewed a thread in the mod forum from way back and decided, "nevermind, no joke!" Even though, you know, I didn't do anything at all.

So, please. Don't make me relive this, because I was truly held to rules no one else has ever been held to. And, if you want to look at my post history, I challenge you to find something ban worthy I've ever done on this account.

If that's the case then I apologize. It's what the board was told. If that's not true, then I'm sorry.

Mav
10-17-2014, 06:29 PM
You have two kids and are this fucking weak? I hope your wife is gonna raise those kids with some toughness...and teaches them that team switching is the sin of all sins.
You should work on your priorities. I didn't switch teams you moron. I stopped following the 49ers.

Been a browns and niners fan since the 80's.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 06:31 PM
I'm glad you've had that experience. I'm sure you don't get much of a chance in Illinois to talk to other Royals fans.

But sometimes, man, just chill the fuck out.
I honestly don't understand. The only times I've gone full Hootie was down the regular season stretch in Royals GDT, you know, kinda like Hamas towards Matheny

Other than that, I'm pretty "chilled the fuck out."

I don't want a fake fan dipshit like MA in the WS GDTs. Don't think that's unreasonable even if it won't happen. Don't understand why you wouldn't want to post with Giants fans on a Giants board

Hootie
10-17-2014, 06:34 PM
If that's the case then I apologize. It's what the board was told. If that's not true, then I'm sorry.
The reason it's so angering is because it all stems from one incident that was cleared up years ago. It's over, though. I have no intentions on participating in that shit, anymore. Hell, I can't even talk about the Chiefs because i find the threads so infuriating with all the Alex Smith vendettas and garbage they all inevitably turn into

Willie Lanier
10-17-2014, 06:58 PM

I'm at a crossroads here because I agree with both hootie and Hama's...

rico
10-17-2014, 07:09 PM

I vaguely remember reading that while it was going on. I think (and I could be wrong) that Phobia's breaking point in that whole exchange was when you made the Athan-Phobia connection references. I think it may have been a little while after you made those comments that he actually went through with it and banned you, but it just kind of came off to me as if that was the turning point...or at least where he made his decision that he was going to ban you sooner or later.

I don't think you should have been banned. I don't really know what the whole Athan-Phobia connection really is, in it's entirety (Phobia worked for Warpaint or something?), but I didn't personally agree with it. And it seemed like your banning was the spark that led to a ton of other bannings.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2014, 07:09 PM
Hamas, I love it here. 95 percent of the posters here are awesome. And I know I can leave. I just don't want to leave, don't really want the drama and am sick of Hootie calling for my banning.

This was the way I right I could end it.

There is no "ending it" at CP. CP is herpes and any other lifelong STD. Once got/will always have.

rico
10-17-2014, 07:12 PM
There is no "ending it" at CP. CP is herpes and any other lifelong STD. Once got/will always have.

LMAO

KC native
10-17-2014, 07:15 PM
LMAO The reactions to hootie are what makes having hootie not banned so awesome.

AustinChief
10-17-2014, 07:18 PM
I would like to chime in...

#1 Hamas is being a voice of reason here which is killing me :)
#2 I have seen no drama from Hootie since his return and don;t even consider this thread too much in that regards. Hopefully that continues.
#3 I like Mavericks Ace. I haven't seen him troll to any degree that is noteworthy and to go Simply Red(one of my all time favs, btw) here "he seems nice"

I'm not stepping in to do a damn thing but I would appreciate all parties chilling out a bit and enjoying the glory that is our current situation. Give Mavs Ace all the shit about his Giants that an opposing fan base deserves to give, he seems to be just fine taking it, but I see no need for us to not stay classy about it. Well, classy for CP, you know... so not really that classy at all.

Just how I feel. Take this as opinion not board policy of any kind. As always the actual mods are free to put me in my place, they are in charge.

EDIT: And now KC Native chimes in with more solid insight. What the fuck is wrong tonight, I'm not drinking yet and even he is making sense. I need a drink.

Bugeater
10-17-2014, 07:21 PM
Hootie>>>>>>> Mav

58-4ever
10-17-2014, 07:22 PM

Secondly, I've literally been obsessed with the Chiefs, and the Chiefs only since I was a 5 year old kid living in LENEXA, KANSAS.

So no, bet not accepted. You should not post here for numerous reasons, most importantly:

YOU'RE NOT A ****ING CHIEFS FAN OR A FAN OF A DIVISION RIVAL AND NO ONE LIKES YOU OR YOUR BANDWAGON DIPSHIT CHEER FOR TEAMS IN EVERY ****ING TIME ZONE DUMB ASS

/thread

i hate to say this but I actually kind of agree. I really hate your avatar. I hate the name "Maverick" anything. In fact, I think they made that song, "I hate everything about you".. about you.

Mr. Laz
10-17-2014, 07:23 PM
oh shut the fuck up jewdog, you annoying bitch

you come in a pretty dam close 2nd to hootie in the most whiny gunt shithead in the Royals game threads.

I told you so
I told you so
haters gonna hate
billy butlers cum taste great!
blah,blah,blah ......

mouthy fucker

TimBone
This dude is full on fucking drama queen.

Sweet Daddy Hate
i hate to say this but I actually kind of agree. I really hate your avatar. I hate the name "Maverick" anything. In fact, I think they made that song, "I hate everything about you".. about you.

I hate Ugly Kid Joe. Hated 'em then, hate 'em now. That singer was a fucking tard.

Sweet Daddy Hate

you come in a pretty dam close 2nd to hootie in the most whiny gunt shithead in the Royals game threads.

I told you so
I told you so
haters gonna hate
blah,blah,blah ......

mouthy fucker

ROFL

58-4ever
10-17-2014, 07:28 PM
I hate Ugly Kid Joe. Hated 'em then, hate 'em now. That singer was a ****ing tard.

Didn't know the name, haha. :#

Gonzo
10-17-2014, 07:29 PM
No fucking shit lol lol

BTW, just for clarification. The "mods" didn't really weigh in all that much. I decided to give him another chance because Hootie is a good poster who creates very little drama anymore. If there was any mod who was in the neg about him coming back it was me. However, he's proved time and again in the last few months that it was a wise decision. Hootie is a CP industry now, like Clay. Everyone bitches about them but everyone appreciates what they bring too.

Like it or not, Hootie and Clay are like the Middle East. A couple dicks but fuck it, we need oil.

lewdog
10-17-2014, 07:30 PM

I told you so
I told you so
haters gonna hate
blah,blah,blah ......

mouthy fucker

Well at least my baseball takes are better than yours.

threebag
10-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Fuck Hootie.

This

Mav Ace>hootie

TimBone
10-17-2014, 07:32 PM
Hootie>>>>>>> Mav

QFT

58-4ever
BTW, just for clarification. The "mods" didn't really weigh in all that much. I decided to give him another chance because Hootie is a good poster who creates very little drama anymore. If there was any mod who was in the neg about him coming back it was me. However, he's proved time and again in the last few months that it was a wise decision. Hootie is a CP industry now, like Clay. Everyone bitches about them but everyone appreciates what they bring too.

Like it or not, Hootie and Clay are like the Middle East. A couple dicks but **** it, we need oil.

Hahahaha!! Post of the year thus far.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Didn't know the name, haha. :#

Couldn't find the one where he was dancing like a total douche at a vag-bleeding contest, but close enough:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvrpdcPZVH1qhkufzo1_500.gif

58-4ever
10-17-2014, 07:33 PM

Like it or not, Hootie and Clay are like the Middle East. A couple dicks but **** it, we need oil.

I think Clay intentionally trolls quite a bit more though.

58-4ever
10-17-2014, 07:33 PM
This

Mav Ace>hootie

You're retarded. Buuuuuut, you live in Wichita, so I shouldn't expect too much.

Gonzo
10-17-2014, 07:34 PM

Of fucking course he does. He's big oil! Fuck him, however my truck gets 19 mpg.

Bowser
10-17-2014, 07:35 PM

#2 I have seen no drama from Hootie since his return and don;t even consider this thread too much in that regards. Hopefully that continues.
#3 I like Mavericks Ace. I haven't seen him troll to any degree that is noteworthy and to go Simply Red(one of my all time favs, btw) here "he seems nice"

I'm not stepping in to do a damn thing but I would appreciate all parties chilling out a bit and enjoying the glory that is our current situation. Give Mavs Ace all the shit about his Giants that an opposing fan base deserves to give, he seems to be just fine taking it, but I see no need for us to not stay classy about it. Well, classy for CP, you know... so not really that classy at all.

Just how I feel. Take this as opinion not board policy of any kind. As always the actual mods are free to put me in my place, they are in charge.

EDIT: And now KC Native chimes in with more solid insight. What the fuck is wrong tonight, I'm not drinking yet and even he is making sense. I need a drink.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YYqnoULgD30" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser
10-17-2014, 07:37 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/441/484/e78.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-17-2014, 07:39 PM

I told you so
I told you so
haters gonna hate
blah,blah,blah ......

mouthy fucker

jewdog? Seriously?

lewdog
10-17-2014, 07:45 PM
jewdog? Seriously?

Pretty creative huh?

You know what people do in game threads when Laz posts something retarded?

Someone just replies, "consider the poster, it's Laz."

tk13
10-17-2014, 07:46 PM
lewdog? More like spewdog. Am I right? Right?

WilliamTheIrish
10-17-2014, 07:46 PM
Hootie is CP industry

Hootie is officially a brand.

Dave Lane
10-17-2014, 07:48 PM

He wants to sample Alex's man seed. That's why. I thought everyone knew that.

lewdog
10-17-2014, 07:49 PM
lewdog? More like spewdog. Am I right? Right?

See, that's good!

:thumb:

Dave Lane
Hootie is officially a brand.

Did you say a band? Cuz I think I've heard of him.

Hammock Parties
Drill baby, drill!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m61h4oi8O71qznvi3o1_500.gif

lewdog
10-17-2014, 07:50 PM
He want to sample Alex's man seed. That's why. I thought everyone knew that.

I actually need clarification because I don't spend enough time in Chiefs threads. But Mav is the one who loves Alex right? I'm not confusing him with the Kaepernick guy right?

Dave Lane
10-17-2014, 07:57 PM

Do they not seem nice?

Dave Lane
10-17-2014, 08:00 PM
I actually need clarification because I don't spend enough time in Chiefs threads. But Mav is the one who loves Alex right? I'm not confusing him with the Kaepernick guy right?

No Kaepernick likes Kaepernick and is even keeled and sane. Maverick seems nice but wants Alex's baby or he may go "Misery" on him.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 08:02 PM
I'm literally rewatching the bottom of the 12 of the A's game and my god...that Hosmer at bat was just incredible. That's why we're here.

I'm not going to let Mavericks Ace ruin this for me.

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THE ROYALS

WELL AND GO CHIEFS BUT AT LEAST I WATCH ANGER FREE ON SUNDAYS NOW

cosmo20002
10-17-2014, 08:08 PM

What's with that?

Gonzo
10-17-2014, 08:12 PM
I'm literally rewatching the bottom of the 12 of the A's game and my god...that Hosmer at bat was just incredible. That's why we're here.

That AB is one if the top 5 I've ever seen in baseball. Just f'ing incredible.

Mav
10-17-2014, 08:19 PM
No Kaepernick likes Kaepernick and is even keeled and sane. Maverick seems nice but wants Alex's baby or he may go "Misery" on him.
Yah. You have that way back wards. He would let Kaepernick impregnate him, and them wipe the rest of his baby batter all over his face.

Mav
10-17-2014, 08:24 PM
This dude is full on fucking drama queen.
Not so much. I'm the anti drama queen in fact. I just like to squash shit. Something you are incapable of doing.

But my work is done in this thread.

Hootie publicly was trying to have me banned. I gave him his shot. He pussed out. So he is on ignore and well, now so are you......

TimBone
10-17-2014, 08:36 PM
Not so much. I'm the anti drama queen in fact. I just like to squash shit. Something you are incapable of doing.

Hootie publicly was trying to have me banned. I gave him his shot. He pussed out. So he is on ignore and well, now so are you......

Dude. This fucking thread screams drama.

KC native
10-17-2014, 08:37 PM

LMAO I warned you that your skin wasn't thick enough for CP.

First it was clay and now hootie. I predict the next dust up will be with pawnmower or ROR.

TimBone
10-17-2014, 08:37 PM

Sorry, Dave, you're wrong. They are both fucking nuts.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 08:42 PM
Not to mention he did the one thing that annoys me and also signals fake fan as well....

Doing the whole "well you guys are gonna win, so..." routine so that if they win he can be like, "yay! Can't believe it!" But if we win, he can be like, "see! Told ya!" It's so stupid.

ChiTown
10-17-2014, 08:57 PM
What a dumb fucking thread.

Reerun_KC
10-17-2014, 09:09 PM
You should teach him how to Welch.

rabblerouser
10-17-2014, 09:12 PM

So, here is your chance.

How about...Royals win, Hootie goes; Giants win, Hootie goes??

He's one of the only two people I've ever had to put on ignore here. He's that annoying.

Rasputin
10-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Sorry, Dave, you're wrong. They are both fucking nuts.

Kaepernick is at least tolerable Mav not so much.

Direckshun
10-17-2014, 09:33 PM
This board is seriously acting like a bunch of children since the Royals arrived at the ALCS.

Cheering Royals being poor sportsmen to the Orioles, harassing fans of opposing teams who are being good visiting fans.

I swear to god, this place has zero self-control.

Direckshun
10-17-2014, 09:33 PM
How about...Royals win, Hootie goes; Giants win, Hootie goes??

He's one of the only two people I've ever had to put on ignore here. He's that annoying.

I'm guessing you don't visit the DC forum.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 09:35 PM
Fuck the Orioles.

Fuck the Giants.

Fuck Direkshun.

OUR TIME

lcarus
10-17-2014, 09:37 PM
As the Chiefs Planet Turns. CBS Daytime.

ChiTown
10-17-2014, 09:38 PM
This board is seriously acting like a bunch of children since the Royals arrived at the ALCS.

Cheering Royals being poor sportsmen to the Orioles, harassing fans of opposing teams who are being good visiting fans.

The f?

Direckshun
**** the Orioles.

**** the Giants.

**** Direkshun.

OUR TIME

And OUR TIME must be accompanied by total asshattery.

Because, you know. That's how Kansas City should be.

TimBone
As the Chiefs Planet Turns. CBS Daytime.

and the commercials would all be for Natty Light, Camaros, and erectile dysfunction.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 09:41 PM
And OUR TIME must be accompanied by total asshattery.

Because, you know. That's how Kansas City should be.

Ha

You aren't even a baseball fan.

You watched ZERO Royals games.

GTFO

also

GFY

lcarus
10-17-2014, 09:42 PM
and the commercials would all be for Natty Light, Camaros, and erectile dysfunction.

And not the erectile dysfunction commercials where an obviously wealthy white guy with a beautiful suburban home and a MILF wife dance on the patio under the stars while an upbeat jingle plays. The kind where....well I guess that's the only kind they produce.

lcarus
10-17-2014, 09:44 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/98T3PVaRrHU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Direckshun
10-17-2014, 09:45 PM
Ha

You aren't even a baseball fan.

You watched ZERO Royals games.

GTFO

also

GFY

This is probably a response to something that somebody has said somewhere, but it's not remotely a response to the post you quoted.

It's just nonsensical bullshit to keep your hate boner raging.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 09:46 PM
Nah. I don't hate anything.

I don't even think a Chiefs Super Bowl run would make me happier than what the Royals have made me this year.

Direckshun
10-17-2014, 09:54 PM
It's been an insane, unbelievable run. Basically a dream sequence.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-17-2014, 10:51 PM

Pretty much, every last bit of this. I just wanted to come in and ROFL at all of the revisionist history in this thread. Whatevs, too much bleeding for me. I'm out.

Direckshun
10-17-2014, 10:53 PM
Kind of a strange way to admit you're homosexual, Flop. But welcome to your new lifestyle.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-17-2014, 10:55 PM
Kind of a strange way to admit you're homosexual, Flop. But welcome to your new lifestyle.

I embrace me. If that makes me gay, I don't want to be anything else!

BigRedChief
10-17-2014, 10:57 PM
It's just nonsensical bullshit to keep your hate boner raging.Please no pics

BigRedChief
10-17-2014, 11:03 PM
JFC, he did come in an seriously troll or flame the Cardinal thread. He was banned from the thread by Flopnuts but circumvented the ban by using tapatalk.

To be fair though, I was publicly calling for him to not be banned from the thread. Hottie gets a little hot sometimes. Thats okay, we don't all have to be the same personalities on here. He brings value to the board.

like Gonzo said, we need that damn oil.

BigRedChief
10-17-2014, 11:05 PM
I embrace me. If that makes me gay, I don't want to be anything else!Again, no pics please.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 11:09 PM
I wasn't trolling the fucking thread...

I found it hilarious CARDINALS fans were complaining about postseason LUCK

not quite sure how that is trolling

Hootie
10-17-2014, 11:09 PM
I'm not clay

I call things how I see them in sports

I have zero vendettas

Mr. Flopnuts
10-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Who really wants to say that Hootie isn't MUCH more restrained than he has been? Shit, not one mod nor even the owner of the site has come in here and said anything really bad about him. And I assure you all, Phobia wasn't the only one that was wanting him out back then.

I'm happy to give credit where it's due.

Simply Red
10-17-2014, 11:29 PM

He told me he apologized - normally you're pretty forgiving - heck just forget it and move on Hootie.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 11:37 PM
Who really wants to say that Hootie isn't MUCH more restrained than he has been? Shit, not one mod nor even the owner of the site has come in here and said anything really bad about him. And I assure you all, Phobia wasn't the only one that was wanting him out back then.

I'm happy to give credit where it's due.

the roast thread was just a really bad idea last time around

but I tried to squash the beef with the one moderator that had it in for me ... and he refused time and time again and continually just chastised me

you know, so I realize a lot of blame is on me, I really do...but it went both ways, and it went both ways 50% no matter how anyone wants to spin it at this point

but again...

I'm here for three things:

Chiefs
Royals
and all of the friends I've made over the years

it sucks when that shit gets taken away...I mean, I've pretty much grown up on this site. Even when I couldn't post I was lurking every single day.

Hootie
10-17-2014, 11:41 PM
He told me he apologized - normally you're pretty forgiving - heck just forget it and move on Hootie.

I'm really sensitive about rules of being a fan.

Up until a few days ago I have ...

LITERALLY NEVER SEEN MY TEAMS WIN A SINGLE GOD DAMN THING SINCE I WAS 12 YEARS OLD AND A MICHAEL JORDAN FAN.

and through it all...through everything...and ESPECIALLY with the Chiefs...

I stuck with it. With the Chiefs, I've watched every single god damn game my entire life. I miss my nephews birthday parties every year because it's tradition for me. It's the one thing I can say I've never missed since I moved to KC when I was 5.

So I take being a fan really seriously.

And it REALLY rubs me the wrong way when people cheer for teams that they have no business cheering for. It really does.

Should I seek therapy? Should I get over it? Yeah, probably.

But my dad moved us to Lenexa when I was 5. And my first sports memory, even before MJ...was Derrick Johnson strip sacking John Elway and just going nuts in the living room and my dad tells the story all of the time...

I literally was an obsessed child sports fan...and it's never left me.

So yeah...

I take it seriously. I fucking hate people who cheer for teams they shouldn't cheer for. The Patriots didn't win a god damn postseason game for 30+ fucking years and suddenly they have fans in all 50 states.

IT'S AWFUL. IT'S HORRENDOUS. AND IT'S SHAMEFUL.

The fucking dude rubs me the wrong way and I hate that he cheers for the Chiefs. It offends me.

ThaVirus
10-17-2014, 11:47 PM
But...

Did he really call him jewdog?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-17-2014, 11:49 PM
Here's my thing, and I mean this from the depths of my soul. No one on Earth could've possibly known what the Royals had in store for all of us when Hootie was brought back. He has been in almost every fucking game thread this year, and he has been all over it.

Love him, or hate him, if you're a good person, you are THRILLED that he got to come back to one of his favorite places online and share in all of this with people he's known for years. It's special, and it's amazing, and long time fans of the Royals DESERVE it. All of it.

If nothing else, that makes everything worth it.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-17-2014, 11:49 PM
But...

Did he really call him jewdog?

Heh, I think we opened a can of worms with Jewru...

ThaVirus
10-17-2014, 11:51 PM
Heh, I think we opened a can of worms with Jewru...

LMAO

Ohhhhhhhhh. Niceeeeee!

Katipan
10-17-2014, 11:52 PM
There's a whole bunch of disgusting people in the world that call themselves Chiefs fans, Royals fans, maybe one or two hootie fans even. Why you've shouldered the burden of deciding who people should or should not root for is beyond me. Even with the family film you presented.

But more tragic than your meltdown which would be fixed with pot, **** therapy, is that Mav is looking for approval from a pack of wolves. Love yourself first, man.

MeatRock
10-17-2014, 11:55 PM
There's a whole bunch of disgusting people in the world that call themselves Chiefs fans, Royals fans, maybe one or two hootie fans even. Why you've shouldered the burden of deciding who people should or should not root for is beyond me. Even with the family film you presented.

But more tragic than your meltdown which would be fixed with pot, **** therapy, is that Mav is looking for approval from a pack of wolves. Love yourself first, man.

LMAO

Hootie
10-17-2014, 11:56 PM
I certainly don't need a woman to tell me about being a fan, either.

You go through teams as you go through boyfriends, don't give a shit...

No offense! Winky face!

Katipan
10-17-2014, 11:59 PM
I certainly don't need a woman to tell me about being a fan, either.

You go through teams as you go through boyfriends, don't give a shit...

No offense! Winky face!

I like the different hats.

Hootie
10-18-2014, 12:02 AM
don't worry I'm ok with women bandwagon fans

you're still ok in my book

TLO
10-18-2014, 12:08 AM
Let's just ban Kaepernick and call it a day.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-18-2014, 12:10 AM
Let's just ban Kaepernick and call it a day.

After that wonky Lincoln/Kennedy type conspiracy theory he had going on for the Giants against the Royals I really wanted too...

Ming the Merciless
10-18-2014, 12:37 AM
No one leave...no permanent ban bets....too gay

I love all u

Just make bets about wearing penis sigs or avvys...until opening day

Winner hand draws his cock w mspaint, loser sports it as a sig

Way more macho imo

Dave Lane
10-18-2014, 06:26 AM
No one leave...no permanent ban bets....too gay

I love all u

Just make bets about wearing penis sigs or avvys...until opening day

Winner hand draws his cock w mspaint, loser sports it as a sig

Way more macho imo

They must spell gay differently where you live. Drawing pictures of my bologna pony and giving it to another guy doesn't come under macho.

ChiliConCarnage
10-18-2014, 06:59 AM

This is why we can't have nice things, kids.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2014, 08:17 AM

For everyone's clarification, can we get a "Hootie's 10 Commandments" of fandom just so we're all clear on this?

SAUTO
10-18-2014, 08:21 AM
Here's my thing, and I mean this from the depths of my soul. No one on Earth could've possibly known what the Royals had in store for all of us when Hootie was brought back. He has been in almost every fucking game thread this year, and he has been all over it.

Love him, or hate him, if you're a good person, you are THRILLED that he got to come back to one of his favorite places online and share in all of this with people he's known for years. It's special, and it's amazing, and long time fans of the Royals DESERVE it. All of it.

If nothing else, that makes everything worth it.

exactly this.

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 09:16 AM
I agree Flop - Hootie2.0 is a nice young man.

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 09:19 AM
Well at least my baseball takes are better than yours.

:LOL:

Hootie
10-18-2014, 09:21 AM
For everyone's clarification, can we get a "Hootie's 10 Commandments" of fandom just so we're all clear on this?
Sure. I'll write it up when I get to work.

Bowser
10-18-2014, 09:23 AM
This thread = pure, uncut fuckery

Steron
10-18-2014, 09:24 AM

Up until a few days ago I have ...

LITERALLY NEVER SEEN MY TEAMS WIN A SINGLE GOD DAMN THING SINCE I WAS 12 YEARS OLD AND A MICHAEL JORDAN FAN.

and through it all...through everything...and ESPECIALLY with the Chiefs...

I stuck with it. With the Chiefs, I've watched every single god damn game my entire life. I miss my nephews birthday parties every year because it's tradition for me. It's the one thing I can say I've never missed since I moved to KC when I was 5.

So I take being a fan really seriously.

And it REALLY rubs me the wrong way when people cheer for teams that they have no business cheering for. It really does.

Should I seek therapy? Should I get over it? Yeah, probably.

But my dad moved us to Lenexa when I was 5. And my first sports memory, even before MJ...was Derrick Johnson strip sacking John Elway and just going nuts in the living room and my dad tells the story all of the time...

I literally was an obsessed child sports fan...and it's never left me.

So yeah...

I take it seriously. I fucking hate people who cheer for teams they shouldn't cheer for. The Patriots didn't win a god damn postseason game for 30+ fucking years and suddenly they have fans in all 50 states.

IT'S AWFUL. IT'S HORRENDOUS. AND IT'S SHAMEFUL.

The fucking dude rubs me the wrong way and I hate that he cheers for the Chiefs. It offends me.

Huh?

Can't we all just get along?

cmh6476
10-18-2014, 09:32 AM
S.T.F.U. Catch Ebloa D.I.A.F.

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 09:32 AM
Do they not seem nice?

Basically it's a 90-day suspension from all interaction with me - I'll remove in 90-days provided I don't see any smart ass comments (originally posted by the violator) being quoted by another member.

please note - I'll also add 30-days per condescending post to the probation day-count (total) tally.

Also; If I successfully observe 5+ non-offensive sneak 'view post' 's - then that too will void the probation & they'll then be removed from ignore -

that or 90-days - whichever happens first.

So let's be sure we're being nice to one another today. :)

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 09:34 AM
S.T.F.U. Catch Ebloa D.I.A.F.

Great start!

stevieray
10-18-2014, 09:34 AM
ride the wave, people, ride the wave...

...they don't come around very often.

cmh6476
10-18-2014, 09:35 AM
wait wut?

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 09:36 AM
ride the wave, people, ride the wave...

...they don't come around very often.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DAiFSHfMeio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mav
10-18-2014, 09:45 AM

Personally, I don't have a problem with you, but your insistence for calling for people to be banned is a bit ridiculous.

Your holier than thou attitude when it comes to fandom is a bit of a stretch. I have explained it before. Im 35. When I started watching sports, around 85 ish, there was no baseball, (still isn't), nor football team, Panthers came around in 95 in North Carolina. So who was I supposed to root for?

I have never been a follow the leader type when it comes to my teams so pulling for the Redskins, or the Falcons, the two teams of choice was never in me to do.

So, I chose the 49ers PURELY because I started liking the SF Giants. you know, the same city thing.......

The browns got in to the equation because my Gpa would take me to the local browns backers club to watch the games on Sundays. It was a Chi Chi's restaurant. I didn't give a shit about the games, just enjoyed being there eating chips and salsa with a bunch of crazy ass fans barking and enjoying the games.

If I rub you the wrong way, I do apologize. It has never been my intention. But your insistence of having me banned from the GDT for the world series is bullshit. Why? Have I trolled. Have I gone full homer retard and said, "we gonna whip your ass!?"

Did I infiltrate the Royals threads like you did the cardinal threads just to be a douche bag? No the fuck I didn't. I only ever went into a cardinals, or Royals threads when it was relevant. All the other shinfuckery that you are doing doesn't really bother me.

You are beloved here, but your boner for me is a bit absurd. You were the one who said the only thing you wanted to hear from me was how the Royals whipped my giants ass, and that was it.

So between that, and you calling for my banning, not only from the GDT threads, but from CP period, is why I called you out.

It might seem a bit drama-ish, but its not. Its more just after attempts to reconcile with you via PM, which you completely ignored, and this thread to ask you to put up or shut up, which clearly your mouth is much bigger than your balls, you showed your true color.

Yellow. you are irrational, just as irrational with your disgust of me, as your man love for Peyton Manning. And yes Hootie, your infatuation with Peyton Manning, is absurd. But, I have never commented on it, because It would make me the hugest hypocrite. Even though I am pro tom brady, and think that Tom is far superior to a guy who has always been surrounded by ridiculous talent, compared to Tom Brady who is usually surrounded by a mediocre receiving corps, is a better all around player, I let you have your say.

I try my best to avoid the drama, and just try to fit in as a visitor. I hesitate to use the word guest because there are a lot of people here who wish I would leave, and I respect that. I try to avoid any interaction with them at all. I even avoid any Alex Smith talk now just because.

So, again, I extend an olive branch to you, if not, I understand. If not a mutual respect, at least an understanding that if you don't talk to me, I wont talk to you. I probably think that is best anyways.

Halfcan
10-18-2014, 09:48 AM

Enough is enough.

Just leave WHEN the Royals win. It is destiny. :thumb:

Mav
10-18-2014, 09:48 AM
wait wut?

You seem nice.

KCUnited
10-18-2014, 09:50 AM
The ol fake ignore.

Mav
10-18-2014, 09:52 AM
Just leave WHEN the Royals win. It is destiny. :thumb:

That's the part that scares me.

I haven't seen this kind of thing since the Marlins beat the Yankees.

The Royals are on this kind of roll.

The last two wild card teams to meet in the world series. The giants choked. Just choked. And after catching all of the breaks in the past two post seasons, and so far in this one, they are destined to have karma come full circle and it catch up to them, and this Royals team scares the living shit out of me.

The Giants are awful at stopping the running game, and the Royals run like they are a track team. They play outstanding defense, and once you get to the 6th inning with a lead, the game is over.

They are kryptonite for the Giants. I have zero faith they win this series. NONE.

Mav
10-18-2014, 09:52 AM
The ol fake ignore.

No. Took some advice. Tried something new.

Rausch
10-18-2014, 09:54 AM
So you have harassed the shit out of me lately. Making me truly regret supporting the mods lifting your permaban.

He is truly the Darth Maul to Gochiefs Emperor of trollery.

He gets the basic idea but still dies after episode 1...

Pablo
10-18-2014, 09:55 AM
If the Royals win, Hootie gets to pick your new baseball team. You shouldn't have an issue with that. Maybe he'll give you a Florida or Texas team so you can diversify a bit more.

Rausch
10-18-2014, 09:55 AM
The ol fake ignore.

Sometimes you gotta' do it.

I probably iggy and neg rep about 1 time in every 1,000 I say I'm going to...

Mav
10-18-2014, 09:58 AM
If the Royals win, Hootie gets to pick your new baseball team. You shouldn't have an issue with that. Maybe he'll give you a Florida or Texas team so you can diversify a bit more.

There are a lot of things that could happen on this planet. Me ever forsaking the Giants, is never been one of them. I have lived through a lot of embarrassment, and uncertainty. Getting Grief when I wear my Barry Bonds jersey, to nearly losing our team to Tampa back in 1993ish, to the epic choke job by Dusty Baker in 2002, to getting swept in the earth quake series.

Ill never turn my back on them. Its funny, you quit liking one team, and all of a sudden im a team hopper. based on nothing but conjecture, and retardation.

Case and point. When the Hornets left Charlotte to New Orleans, I went with them. The minute the Hornets returned to Charlotte, I left the Pelicans, and no longer pull for them. I have been a tarheel fan since I could stand.

So all of this team jumping is cute. Its never happened.

Katipan
10-18-2014, 10:00 AM
There are a lot of things that could happen on this planet. Me ever forsaking the Giants, is never been one of them. I have lived through a lot of embarrassment, and uncertainty. Getting Grief when I wear my Barry Bonds jersey, to nearly losing our team to Tampa back in 1993ish, to the epic choke job by Dusty Baker in 2002, to getting swept in the earth quake series.

Ill never turn my back on them. Its funny, you quit liking one team, and all of a sudden im a team hopper. based on nothing but conjecture, and retardation.

Case and point. When the Hornets left Charlotte to New Orleans, I went with them. The minute the Hornets returned to Charlotte, I left the Pelicans, and no longer pull for them. I have been a tarheel fan since I could stand.

So all of this team jumping is cute. Its never happened.

That's because Barry Bonds is a disgusting, cheating, obnoxious, illiterate, asshole dumb fuck of a gorilla. Remember?

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:02 AM
Just pooped.

non clean breaker. I better bath off before my date to the mountains (in more than one way - if you know what I mean.)

http://i.imgur.com/Nxt9t3f.gif

Rausch
10-18-2014, 10:04 AM
That's because Barry Bonds is a disgusting, cheating, obnoxious, illiterate, asshole dumb **** of a gorilla. Remember?

I'm pretty sure that's accurate...

Rausch
10-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Just pooped.

non clean breaker. I better bath off before my date to the mountains (in more than one way - if you know what I mean.)

http://i.imgur.com/Nxt9t3f.gif

Mav
10-18-2014, 10:09 AM
That's because Barry Bonds is a disgusting, cheating, obnoxious, illiterate, asshole dumb **** of a gorilla. Remember?

coming from a dbags fan?

Let the hate roll. Let it ROLL. o:-)

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:16 AM
Here is my main criticism of Mav Ace - He can hit you the wrong way at first - I know in my case I found him very cynical and somewhat a 'know it all' in his beginning.

Through the course of my posts over the last 8 mos or so - Mav and I are cool and he seems fine to me, as far as a genuine poster - Originally (like several others) I was paranoid he may be a mult. & if he still is - than shame one me.

But overall this guy is warmer than his posts sometimes read. He has no issue disagreeing and sometimes pushing buttons, but when push comes to shove - he's a very solid 'stand up' person.

& I get the Hootie thing - Hootie is somewhat old school in fan guidelines and regulations, & again, I'm cool with that - Mav said he apologized - we've all had threads that have backfired, as entertaining as this thread is - I say just let her die and move on - I think Mav and Hootie will fine - i feel okay about where their online relationship is heading.

Titty Meat
10-18-2014, 10:19 AM
BE THE HERO CP NEEDS

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:19 AM
coming from a dbags fan?

Let the hate roll. Let it ROLL. o:-)

Somewhere I heard when he golfs he is a total dickhead to his caddy - like SUPER hardcore asshole. He had hip surgery and i truly think I could give Barry all he wanted in a fist fight now. I'd love to have a shot at kicking Barry's ass - Can you imagine the press i'd get?!

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:20 AM
BE THE HERO CP NEEDS

Rep bud, you're earned it - You've earned it!

Titty Meat
10-18-2014, 10:20 AM

YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING CHIEFS FAN OR A FAN OF A DIVISION RIVAL AND NO ONE LIKES YOU OR YOUR BANDWAGON DIPSHIT CHEER FOR TEAMS IN EVERY FUCKING TIME ZONE DUMB ASS

/thread

Oh shit how old were you when you moved from Lenexa? We probably know the same people.

Katipan
10-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Somewhere I heard when he golfs he is a total dickhead to his caddy - like SUPER hardcore asshole. He had hip surgery and i truly think I could give Barry all he wanted in a fist fight now. I'd love to have a shot at kicking Barry's ass - Can you imagine the press i'd get?!

Sexiest thing I've ever read on CP.

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:22 AM
Oh shit how old were you when you moved from Lenexa? We probably know the same people.

that Zarda BBQ still out there?

Titty Meat
10-18-2014, 10:23 AM
that Zarda BBQ still out there?

Yeah that place was average IMO but has survived so long because its basically the only bbq joint in a 10 mile radius.

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:24 AM

http://i58.tinypic.com/erj1ue.gif

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:27 AM
Yeah that place was average IMO but has survived so long because its basically the only bbq joint in a 10 mile radius.

They're okay - they're inconsistent and have been for a while - me and COMO used to work for Mike Zarda - though not together.

He has some decent que, It's pricey and very measured - the small ham is 3.0 ounces and they weigh it - I get portion control - but you do have to offer your guests enough meat to get somewhat on their way to being full. I just think it's more of a rip off than anything. I think on a good day the product can play ball w/ most any others in town. But you really have to be lucky - for whatever reason (different cooks??? IDK) ...

Mav
10-18-2014, 10:30 AM

He is an absolute asshole. Completely agree. When I was in college in 2002 my fraternity went to a baseball the weekend the giants were in town, and he autographed my Jersey for me, shook my hand and wished me a happy birthday, but that was like the nicest thing I could ever say about the guy.

The guy though pretty much saved baseball in SF. He helped build stadium they have now.

I completely understand everyones contempt with him.

completely.

Some Brewer season ticket holders were talking about him, and they had dinner with him and said he was the most self centered arrogant self absorbed prick they had ever met. All he did was talk about himself.

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:31 AM
not to get off topic - but one more thing about Zarda - Truly their sandwiches are good - borderline great on a good day - it's just you have to spend about 20$ per head to actually get full - Oh I love the deep fried cauliflower too.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2014, 10:31 AM

LMAO

Mav
10-18-2014, 10:32 AM
not to get off topic - but one more thing about Zarda - Truly their sandwiches are good - borderline great on a good day - it's just you have to spend about 20$ per head to actually get full - Oh I love the deep fried cauliflower too.

This thread needs a good rail roading. Keep it going.

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:35 AM
He is an absolute asshole. Completely agree. When I was in college in 2002 my fraternity went to a baseball the weekend the giants were in town, and he autographed my Jersey for me, shook my hand and wished me a happy birthday, but that was like the nicest thing I could ever say about the guy.

The guy though pretty much saved baseball in SF. He helped build stadium they have now.

I completely understand everyones contempt with him.

completely.

Some Brewer season ticket holders were talking about him, and they had dinner with him and said he was the most self centered arrogant self absorbed prick they had ever met. All he did was talk about himself.

I quoted this to highlight the fact that MA CAN be reasonable - see - it's all on/in how you interact, online w/ people. Some of my old enemies are now some of my BFF's. If you guys start respecting others on here - GENERALLY you will find yourself having a lot more friends and people pulling for you and an overall better ChiefsPlanet posting experience. Well done as an example Mav. Very nice to quote this.

Rausch
10-18-2014, 10:36 AM

Oh. Really?

I'm 100% sure I could out-drink Sproles and then when he's reaching for the ticket I'd blast him with a chair for not tipping the waitress. Being that's pretty fucked up after all the booze I drank and he can afford it. She could be a single mother.

You don't buy that much sauce and not tip.

And after his peep's left me mangled outside the back of the bar the waitress would clean my wounds and offer to take me to waffle house.

Because she's a single mother. She's got 2 kids.

She'd talk about her ex and I'd pretend to care. There'd be a shared moment after the meal and I'd leave without asking for a number.

The next day I'd wake up pissing blood and think how fucking stupid it was to kick an NFL player in the chest and hope to God I wasn't so drunk I let the waitress snake the debt card I can't find at the moment...

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:36 AM
I quoted this to highlight the fact that MA CAN be reasonable - see - it's all on/in how you interact, online w/ people. Some of my old enemies are now some of my BFF's. If you guys start respecting others on here - GENERALLY you will find yourself having a lot more friends and people pulling for you and an overall better ChiefsPlanet posting experience. Well done as an example Mav. Very nice to quote this.

Mer did you find this sexxxy?

Thanks - just let me know - PM or whatever, thanks hun!

Titty Meat
10-18-2014, 11:08 AM
They're okay - they're inconsistent and have been for a while - me and COMO used to work for Mike Zarda - though not together.

He has some decent que, It's pricey and very measured - the small ham is 3.0 ounces and they weigh it - I get portion control - but you do have to offer your guests enough meat to get somewhat on their way to being full. I just think it's more of a rip off than anything. I think on a good day the product can play ball w/ most any others in town. But you really have to be lucky - for whatever reason (different cooks??? IDK) ...

I know his son they are good people. Not a big fan of their meats. I recall the turkey being watery/slimy on several occasions.

Donger
10-18-2014, 11:46 AM

LMAO

Eleazar
10-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Ban forty-whiner trolls

Al Czervik
10-18-2014, 12:15 PM
I know his son they are good people. Not a big fan of their meats. I recall the turkey being watery/slimy on several occasions.

Zarda BBQ is Garbage...
How anyone would prefer that over all the other quality joints is beyond me.
Add to the fact they are so overpriced.....
I am surprised they are still in business....
Should of kept the Dairy going instead of the Q.....

Hootie
10-18-2014, 12:18 PM
10. Moved to OP until I was 12. Went to Rising Star Elementary K - 4

Hootie
10-18-2014, 12:22 PM
LMAO
Ignore list. I'm adding all trolls to said list. Congrats.

Prison Bitch
10-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Hootie is a Royals and Chiefs fan so why should he leave?

Donger
10-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Ignore list. I'm adding all trolls to said list. Congrats.

Excellent. Mission Accomplished.

TLO
10-18-2014, 12:56 PM
Simply Red,

Who do you have on ignore? You seem like the kinda guy who is nice to everyone -

Please advise.

TLO
10-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Also - can you post the picture of the creepy guy standing there holding a drink while it looks like the old lady is choking? I'm not exactly sure that is what is happening in that pic, but it makes me laugh everyime.

Thanks, friend.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-18-2014, 01:17 PM
This thread = pure, uncut fuckery

Absofuckinglutely. Pure. Uncut. Fuckery.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-18-2014, 01:19 PM
exactly this.

He left me a message last night that I'll repeat because it's a God damned good point and I didn't think about it all when it originally happened. Does anyone remember the mult Hootie made when he came back?

Our Time.

At the very least, he's a good omen. Straight from his mouth, but I'm buying, not selling.

keg in kc
10-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Can we just ban everybody even remotely associated with San Francisco? It's only a year overdue.

-King-
10-18-2014, 01:51 PM
If the Giants win... Mav still leaves

If the Royals win... Mav and Donger leave

Everybody wins.

Prison Bitch
10-18-2014, 01:55 PM
Remember when ChiefsOsFan was trolling the boar last summer chronicling Wil Myers home runs?

I do. Little did he know he'd suffer at the hands of that deal, one stop away from the Os first World Series in 31 years

Donger
10-18-2014, 01:57 PM

Everybody wins.

That wasn't very nice.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2014, 02:04 PM

Zarda BBQ is Garbage...
How anyone would prefer that over all the other quality joints is beyond me.
Add to the fact they are so overpriced.....
I am surprised they are still in business....
Should of kept the Dairy going instead of the Q.....

If there is a bottom rung to KC BBQ, Zarda is underneath that rung.

Rams Fan
10-18-2014, 02:15 PM
oh shut the **** up jewdog, you annoying bitch

Is there anything wrong with being Jewish?

J Diddy
10-18-2014, 02:16 PM

Except for being the people who killed Jesus, no.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-18-2014, 02:20 PM

No. I use that term frequently, but I'm going to have to reevaluate it. I don't have a problem in the world with jews, I just think it's funny. Much like a lot of people think fat ass is funny.

Just Passin' By
10-18-2014, 02:24 PM

Yes. "Jew" rhymes with too many other words.

Sorter
10-18-2014, 02:29 PM
I've rather enjoyed having Hootie back.

Katipan
10-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Oh. Really?

I'm 100% sure I could out-drink Sproles and then when he's reaching for the ticket I'd blast him with a chair for not tipping the waitress. Being that's pretty ****ed up after all the booze I drank and he can afford it. She could be a single mother.

You don't buy that much sauce and not tip.

And after his peep's left me mangled outside the back of the bar the waitress would clean my wounds and offer to take me to waffle house.

Because she's a single mother. She's got 2 kids.

She'd talk about her ex and I'd pretend to care. There'd be a shared moment after the meal and I'd leave without asking for a number.

The next day I'd wake up pissing blood and think how ****ing stupid it was to kick an NFL player in the chest and hope to God I wasn't so drunk I let the waitress snake the debt card I can't find at the moment...

I'm pretty sure that's accurate.

Prison Bitch
10-18-2014, 05:27 PM
I can't wait until the 2015 All-Star game! Wil Myers and Jake Odorizzi will represent the Rays.

But don't worry, our closer Wade Davis will represent the Royals and Prison Bitch will point his fingers and say, "see! see! and Shields led us to two winning seasons!!!!!!"

haha

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=10773220&postcount=7946

lcarus
10-18-2014, 06:00 PM
Oh for fucks sake.

-King-
10-18-2014, 06:15 PM
I can't wait until the 2015 All-Star game! Wil Myers and Jake Odorizzi will represent the Rays.

But don't worry, our closer Wade Davis will represent the Royals and Prison Bitch will point his fingers and say, "see! see! and Shields led us to two winning seasons!!!!!!"

haha

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=10773220&postcount=7946

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Mav
10-18-2014, 08:21 PM

Everybody wins.
Why? Why should I leave?

My only fault was liking alex Smith and Hell I don't fucking talk about him any more.

I don't even go into the game day chats any more purely out of respect for you.

You jumped all over me last season when I bitched about Kendrick Lewis so I have stayed out.

So no, I won't be leaving. Fuck off

Buehler445
10-18-2014, 08:57 PM
So did this bet happen or what?

Ming the Merciless
10-18-2014, 09:07 PM
Why? Why should I leave?

My only fault was liking alex Smith and Hell I don't ****ing talk about him any more.

You jumped all over me last season when I bitched about Kendrick Lewis so I have stayed out.

So no, I won't be leaving. **** off

Why exactly are you here if you don't gargle Alex's balls and aren't a chiefs fan?

I don't really care , I'm not offended by you whatsoever but I guess I'm curious.

Wouldn't you be better off embracing your love for Alex flat out and just damn the consequences ? Rather than hide your love and explode because the psi level on your penis got out if control...

Why abandon Alex when we all know your feelings?

okcchief
10-18-2014, 09:10 PM
I'll be happy to take this bet if it rids the board of this attention whore. If I lose then oh fucking well. I'll take the bet from any of these SF assholes that came with Alex Smith. The Royals are winning this shit bitches. I made a 10 buck bet with one of my friends in 85 and I'll be happy to bet on them now.

C3HIEF3S
10-18-2014, 09:16 PM
Pretty creative huh?

You know what people do in game threads when Laz posts something retarded?

Someone just replies, "consider the poster, it's Laz."

This.
I remember during the first month of the season or so and he, like many football fans, overreacted to every little thing in baseball. I told him as such and then he got butt hurt and told me that I had no right to tell him how to be a fan.

Haters gonna hate I guess

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2014, 09:29 PM
Why? Why should I leave?

My only fault was liking alex Smith and Hell I don't fucking talk about him any more.

So no, I won't be leaving. Fuck off

There are many things wrong with this post. I shall now walk you through them:

1)There is nothing wrong with liking Alex Smith. Many drooling morons do this every Sunday. You are not alone, so stand by your man. Do you think I'm gonna' puss out and back down when Geno comes calling? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu******* no. I've waited a lonnnng time for THIS moment, my little, green friend.
( I'm letting the overconfidence build among LCTF Nation, so don't tell anyone, m'kay? )

2)Why do you stay away from the game threads? You have a right to cheer for your man, just like the other aforementioned housewives....I mean "Alex Fans". Stand up and be counted! I'm rarely in the game threads because I'm usually doing something more productive with my time on Sunday. I don't schedule for the fucking Chiefs; they for schedule ME. That's just how it is.

3)There is not a goddamned thing wrong with bitching about Kendrick Lewis.

In short; CP was built on a grand pyramid of insults, douchiness, testicular fortitude, and the sweat of many bald men with goatees. What does this all mean, then?

Nothing.

Not a damned thing. As it is, was, and always will be.

This.....

is the Planet.

And those guys in red uniforms are like a little Christmas ornament that gets to hang on the giant ponderosa pine that started as Charlie Brown's tree, and has surpassed it's once weighty master.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2014, 10:41 AM
Mav: I'm considering this bet. I'll let you know in 24 hours.

bevischief
10-19-2014, 10:56 AM
The butt hurt is strong in this thread...

Mav
10-19-2014, 10:57 AM
Why exactly are you here if you don't gargle Alex's balls and aren't a chiefs fan?

I don't really care , I'm not offended by you whatsoever but I guess I'm curious.

Wouldn't you be better off embracing your love for Alex flat out and just damn the consequences ? Rather than hide your love and explode because the psi level on your penis got out if control...

Why abandon Alex when we all know your feelings?
I didn't abandon any thing. There is nothing else to be said about him.

I didn't say I don't like him. I said I dint talk about him sir.

Eleazar
10-19-2014, 10:58 AM
A "loser leaves town" bet between a 49er fan and Pootie is win/win for the board

Mav
10-19-2014, 10:58 AM
So did this bet happen or what?
It did not.

Mav
10-19-2014, 10:59 AM
I'll be happy to take this bet if it rids the board of this attention whore. If I lose then oh fucking well. I'll take the bet from any of these SF assholes that came with Alex Smith. The Royals are winning this shit bitches. I made a 10 buck bet with one of my friends in 85 and I'll be happy to bet on them now.
I don't have a problem with you. Wasn't aware you had one with me.

Mav
10-19-2014, 11:00 AM
A "loser leaves town" bet between a 49er fan and Pootie is win/win for the board
Browns fan.......

Rausch
10-19-2014, 11:01 AM
I'm pretty sure that's accurate.

I'm not saying that's ever happened to me with a different NFL player but...

...it's accurate.

Donger
10-19-2014, 11:12 AM
Did Hootie leave yet?

RealSNR
10-19-2014, 11:20 AM
I really don't have a problem with Mav. I like giving him shit from time to time, but it's always good-natured, and he never responds with hostility.

I'd hate to see a bet like this take place and have this forum lose a non-Black Bob member of the community.

I also think these bets are kind of bizarre. They're always rooted in notions of personal honor and integrity... on the internet. It's like we're going back to the days of challenging people to duels when they piss us off enough. Only... you know... fake internet duels.

Titty Meat
10-19-2014, 11:36 AM
10. Moved to OP until I was 12. Went to Rising Star Elementary K - 4

You probably know some of my good friends. Crazy.

Easy 6
10-19-2014, 12:24 PM
I really don't have a problem with Mav. I like giving him shit from time to time, but it's always good-natured, and he never responds with hostility.

I'd hate to see a bet like this take place and have this forum lose a non-Black Bob member of the community.

I also think these bets are kind of bizarre. They're always rooted in notions of personal honor and integrity... on the internet. It's like we're going back to the days of challenging people to duels when they piss us off enough. Only... you know... fake internet duels.

A voice of reason, well said.

Rausch
10-19-2014, 12:27 PM
It's like we're going back to the days of challenging people to duels when they piss us off enough. Only... you know... fake internet duels.

No there's a solid idea...

https://elenasandidge.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/tombstone-cup-scene_o_gifsoup.gif?w=150&h=112

ChiTown
10-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Browns fan.......

RIGHT................

How'd we forget

Mav
10-19-2014, 01:06 PM

It's not going to happen. Sleep deprivation from a two week old.

Thanks snr

Katipan
10-19-2014, 01:11 PM
Sleep deprivation from a two week old.

Thanks snr

How is our newest Chiefs/Royals/Giants/Browns/AlexSmith fan?

My biological clock ticked at your post.
So I drop kicked that bitch out the window.

But back to my question?

Mav
10-19-2014, 01:13 PM
How is our newest Chiefs/Royals/Giants/Browns/AlexSmith fan?

My biological clock ticked at your post.
So I drop kicked that bitch out the window.

But back to my question?
She told me she is a steeler fan, so she is now up for adoption.

Katipan
10-19-2014, 01:15 PM

Gimme.

threebag
10-19-2014, 07:29 PM

http://i47.tinypic.com/fokapv.gif

Hootie
10-20-2014, 01:09 AM
You probably know some of my good friends. Crazy.
Lot of good Rising Star memories, no doubts.

rabblerouser
10-20-2014, 07:23 AM

I'm hip.

My 6 year old told me that she is now a Bills fan.

There will be repercussions.

Katipan
10-20-2014, 07:34 AM
My 2 year old does the tomahawk chop and stomps the floor to make noise when we're on defense.

You dads are doing it wrong.

Simply Red
10-20-2014, 07:47 AM
I'm hip.

:D

Mav
10-20-2014, 07:48 AM
I'm hip.

I'm sorry for your loss
My 2 year old does the tomahawk chop and stomps the floor to make noise when we're on defense.

Oh I'm jelly

ChiTown
10-20-2014, 07:50 AM

KC native
10-20-2014, 07:50 AM

*thows down gauntlet*

I challenge you to a fake internet rape duel. Whoever rapes the least has to give up his casino cash or something.

*picks up gauntlet because those motherfuckers are expensive*

rabblerouser
10-20-2014, 07:53 AM

Mine is always at her Mom's during football season.

I may need to get the visitation agreement redone...

Steron
10-20-2014, 08:14 AM
I got lucky (unlucky?). One of my boys is a Chiefs fan. He's 8. He LOVES DBowe and calls out "DBOWE!" every time he makes a catch. Not that it happens very often, amIright? Bah-dum-pum. My other son is 7, he likes the Cowboys like his mom. Blech.

Steron
10-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Mine is always at her Mom's during football season.

I may need to get the visitation agreement redone...

Yes, redo immediately!

GoChargers
10-20-2014, 08:15 AM
Last time OP even entertained the possibility of leaving, he welched after a day. This is a sucker bet.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Maverick, is this bet still on the table?

Mav
10-20-2014, 05:45 PM
Maverick, is this bet still on the table?
If getting rid of me is that important to you, sure.

lewdog
10-20-2014, 05:54 PM
If getting rid of me is that important to you, sure.

So Mav, let's talk ball. I'm done being a dick. My period is over.

What's your bullpen like? What bats/speed do you have off the bench?

SAUTO
10-20-2014, 05:58 PM

Mine isn't even two quite yet. He does the same, and looks for his jersey during pre game...

burt
10-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Amazing what you find when you google "Girl Drama".....

Katipan
10-20-2014, 06:02 PM
Mine isn't even two quite yet. He does the same, and looks for his jersey during pre game...

Love it. :clap:

Mine showed little interest until we took her to a game. In the grand scheme of things, I don't really care, but it will be really cute if we get to look back at the birth of future obsessions.

Katipan
10-20-2014, 06:03 PM
Amazing what you find when you google "Girl Drama".....

Try 2 girls 1 cup?

burt
10-20-2014, 06:04 PM
Try 2 girls 1 cup?

that would go on the no, nope, nopity nope list.....

Hammock Parties
10-20-2014, 06:04 PM
In Hootie's stead, I will step up and take this bet.

Hey Mav, you wanna talk to god? I've got nothing better to do, let's go see him together.