PDA

View Full Version : Life -- Do you usually party on the weekends, if so - what do you actually do?

Simply Red
10-17-2014, 07:45 PM
What do you all actually do anymore, when you party?

Like (as in) please outline some partying details.

Give me a weekend past or details of current weekend.

Let's freaking do this crap!!!!!!

It's time to party and I'm needing you to outline your partying right fucking here in this thread!

Start us off, Clay!

http://i.imgur.com/HfyuD5a.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eO5Dx7V.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1fz1DU5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JB9hKoX.jpg

TribalElder
10-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Watching shark tank
It's a party!

BWillie
10-17-2014, 07:51 PM
Hookers. Thats what. Hookers.

vailpass
10-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Today started pregame around 4. At a party now that is so obligatory I'm checking the planet. Real estate developer trying hard to be edgy. Has a naked guy wearing a strap on and scuba gear going back and forth in his lap pool. Will find a person or two to leave with, hit a couple drinks, go back to my house where I'm most comfortable partying these days...

Bugeater
10-17-2014, 07:53 PM
Outdoor bonfire parties are popular right now.

Saulbadguy
10-17-2014, 07:58 PM
Binge.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2014, 07:58 PM
It's time to party and I'm needing you to outline your partying right fucking here in this thread!

Start us off, Clay!

I was at the garage last night, 18 and older, got myself a prom date. Hey broski two Heinekens. You want a shot at the title? You have to make sure they’re ready.

You know what this is? This is my new fucking haircut. You know what that means? I’m getting some fucking pussy tonight. My boys, they’re coming out, they got the same hair cut and they’re getting some fucking pussy tonight.

I’m going to grind on every piece of pussy that walks through that door. Alright, I ‘m going to grind them until my fucking dick falls off.

Bitches love my haircut and if they don’t…fucking skanks. Fucking skank! Fucking skanks! Fucking skank. Skanks! Yeah this collar is popped because I’m the fucking man and everyone should know it.

I swear to god, one mother fucker looks at me the wrong way I’m starting a fight. You fucking looking at me, huh? Huh? The fucking game is on.

Yeah I take steroids. I eat that shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I’m in control baby, I’m fucking in control. Fucking protein! Where’s the god damn protein mom! I told you to get me some protein! Fuck!

Yeah I fucking grunt when I get my sweat on at the gym. That’s cause everyone should fucking see how jacked and tan I am. What! What! What!

Two fucking Yager bombs down here chief. Muscle milk! HGH! Protein! Power bars!

I’m going to get fucking wasted tonight. I’m going to drink Heinekens and Yager bombs all fucking night.

Yager bombs, I’m fucking showering that shit! Fucking Yager bombs.

Yager bombs. Yager bombs. Fucking Yager bombs. Yager bombs. Yager bombs. Yager bombs.

Easy 6
10-17-2014, 08:00 PM
I partied all by myself at the lake tonight... and it was great, so relaxing.

Didnt catch a single fish, either... doesnt matter.

Fire? check

Booze? check

Peace and quiet, watching the geese fly around trying to avoid a bald eagle? a perfect environment to sort through my thoughts? check

Dave Lane
10-17-2014, 08:02 PM
My weekend basically consists of Monday to Sunday so that would entail entirely too much partying.

a pp roach
10-17-2014, 08:04 PM
I was at the garage last night, 18 and older, got myself a prom date. Hey broski two Heinekens. You want a shot at the title? You have to make sure they’re ready.

You know what this is? This is my new ****ing haircut. You know what that means? I’m getting some ****ing pussy tonight. My boys, they’re coming out, they got the same hair cut and they’re getting some ****ing pussy tonight.

I’m going to grind on every piece of pussy that walks through that door. Alright, I ‘m going to grind them until my ****ing dick falls off.

Bitches love my haircut and if they don’t…****ing skanks. ****ing skank! ****ing skanks! ****ing skank. Skanks! Yeah this collar is popped because I’m the ****ing man and everyone should know it.

I swear to god, one mother ****er looks at me the wrong way I’m starting a fight. You ****ing looking at me, huh? Huh? The ****ing game is on.

Yeah I take steroids. I eat that shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I’m in control baby, I’m ****ing in control. ****ing protein! Where’s the god damn protein mom! I told you to get me some protein! ****!

Yeah I ****ing grunt when I get my sweat on at the gym. That’s cause everyone should ****ing see how jacked and tan I am. What! What! What!

Two ****ing Yager bombs down here chief. Muscle milk! HGH! Protein! Power bars!

I’m going to get ****ing wasted tonight. I’m going to drink Heinekens and Yager bombs all ****ing night.

Yager bombs, I’m ****ing showering that shit! ****ing Yager bombs.

Yager bombs. Yager bombs. ****ing Yager bombs. Yager bombs. Yager bombs. Yager bombs.

Not now, chief. I'm in the fuckin' zone.

TambaBerry
10-17-2014, 08:10 PM
I put on my button up form fitting of course my dress pants and dress shoes hit up power and light take all the bitches home

KC native
10-17-2014, 08:42 PM
Get home from work and burn a bowl.

Play video games with my kid.

Put aforementioned kid to bed.

Smoke more weed.

Drink some beers either at home or at a bar (not tonight bcuz trying not to spend money so I can go to the world series and going to austin for f1 halloween weekend)

Coochie liquor
10-17-2014, 09:00 PM
Weed, alcohol, pussy!!
But the real reason I'm here Simply Red. I'm in Atlanta (actually Stone Mountain) for a dance competition in the morning for my daughter. Where is a good not too expensive place I can take the wife and 15 year old for a decent meal afterwards?

Hootie
10-17-2014, 09:29 PM
yeah

but

fuck, my friends all suck today so I'm drinking and I'll probably go creep out campus solo

god it sucks getting old

Earthling
10-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Party hard on the weekends? Hell yeah.

What did I actually do? Can't remember...

Simply Red
10-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Weed, alcohol, pussy!!
But the real reason I'm here Simply Red. I'm in Atlanta (actually Stone Mountain) for a dance competition in the morning for my daughter. Where is a good not too expensive place I can take the wife and 15 year old for a decent meal afterwards?

Matthews Cafeteria in Tucker

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J8cPWQKCNko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
10-17-2014, 11:17 PM
yeah

but

****, my friends all suck today so I'm drinking and I'll probably go creep out campus solo

god it sucks getting old

You aren't old, bud.

KCrockaholic
10-18-2014, 12:18 AM
Partied at Pitt St this summer. About a month or 2 ago. Damn I felt old.

Coochie liquor
10-18-2014, 07:12 AM
Matthews Cafeteria in Tucker

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J8cPWQKCNko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks brotha! Looks like a winner!

Rausch
10-18-2014, 07:16 AM
Binge.

THis...

BigMeatballDave
10-18-2014, 07:28 AM
I sit around in bed, shitting in my Depends, then masturbate to our God-like QB!

Hamwallet
10-18-2014, 07:38 AM
I usually stay up past midnight. It gets pretty crazy sometimes. Me and my cat cause all types of hell.

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 07:55 AM

You're welcome.

I usually stay up past midnight. It gets pretty crazy sometimes. Me and my cat cause all types of hell.

LOL

loochy
10-18-2014, 07:55 AM
Come home
mow grass
sleep
run
fix things
maybe play computer for a few hours
lift weights
go to sleep
run
go buy groceries and supplies for the coming week
lift weights
rest
go to sleep

No time for party

ChiliConCarnage
10-18-2014, 07:58 AM
AINT NO PARTY LIKE A CHIEFSPLANET PAARTTAAYY

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 07:58 AM

well plus you're pretty close to it.

BlackHelicopters
10-18-2014, 07:59 AM
Hookers and blow

KCUnited
10-18-2014, 08:00 AM
I'm partying tonight.

Local bands/Party:

Night Moves (Last show)

Blood Shaman (Last show)

No Class (Not last show)

Bring beer/Drugs/Your love for the Rums

8 @ Gacys Place

Cops plz **** off

Pasta Little Brioni
10-18-2014, 08:02 AM
If I pinch out a clean breaker or two it's great success.

Katipan
10-18-2014, 09:35 AM
Dearest Simply Red,

oh2LWWORoiM

Love always,
Mer

Iconic
10-18-2014, 09:40 AM
No I only party on Thursdays.

Pablo
10-18-2014, 09:44 AM
Partied too hard last night. Feel like total asshole at the moment.

FlaChief58
10-18-2014, 09:45 AM
Bingo, Metamucil, and Ben Gay!

Rausch
10-18-2014, 09:46 AM
Partied too hard last night. Feel like total asshole at the moment.

Rookie...

vailpass
10-18-2014, 09:47 AM
Last night turned into this morning. I like when that happens...

Hammock Parties
10-18-2014, 09:52 AM
Last night I:

Worked out while blasting some sweet tunes in my living room
Waited around for my cousin to show up for some Delta Force
Cousin didn't show so I browsed CP and sent some messages to nice girls online
Went to Price Chopper to get some milk
Marveled at the small crowd of poor and awful human scum shopping there
Came home, popped some popcorn
Watched The Devil's Own with Brad Pitt and Indiana Jones
Watched a few minutes of I Can't Deal With it, where people troll their friends in real life for money
Went to sleep

Simply Red
10-18-2014, 10:03 PM
I had a good time today - took my girl to the Mountains - we went to the Premium outlets in Dawsonville, Ga. I dropped about $250 at Saks, $200 at J. Crew - and I bought my girl a badass scarf and some sunglasses.

We then ate at The Village Tavern in Alpharetta - where I had a filet + Loaded baker + crab cake + asparagus. Shell had a ribeye and a nice spinach salad.

We both ate like kings!

It was an awesome day and I got a whole lot for the money - I needed some winter shit that actually fit - I'll bump my fashion thread and share my purchases with you all later on.