PDA

View Full Version : Royals So who is playing this weekend?

10-18-2014, 03:14 AM
For whatever reason, things seem odd this weekend. With all the Royals activity and excitement, the Chiefs seem to have fallen off the radar. Is this a RED weekend or a BLUE weekend.

Don't you just love problems like this? LMAO

Rasputin
10-18-2014, 03:19 AM
I think game of the week for college football is Notre Dame @ Florida St Seminoles. Both undefeated I believe. They say Notre Dame hasn't been tested well this is going be a test.

10-18-2014, 03:21 AM
I think game of the week for college football is Notre Dame @ Florida St Seminoles. Both undefeated I believe. They say Notre Dame hasn't been tested well this is going be a test.

I heard about that game too. I can't stand either team.

Rasputin
10-18-2014, 03:22 AM
I heard about that game too. I can't stand either team.

I like Golson ND QB but don't care who wins.

eDave
10-18-2014, 03:30 AM
It's BLUE weekend. That's where it's at right now and that's where my attention is right now. Chiefs know what they need to do.

Direckshun
10-18-2014, 05:28 AM
Welp, I hate this thread and everyone in it.

Especially whomever started the thread.

10-18-2014, 05:58 AM
Welp, I hate this thread and everyone in it.

Especially whomever started the thread.

You seem nice.

Megbert
10-18-2014, 06:16 AM
I mentioned a similar thing to my cousin earlier in the week. - "Oh yeah, the Chiefs play this weekend" as if it was a mere afterthought. I grew up on baseball, going to then Royals Stadium, eating those weird ass 'Frosty Malts" with the spoon shaped tongue depressor. Listening to the games on the radio while playing catch with my best friend. Most of my best memories about my Pops revolve around baseball.
I didn't really get into football until my teen years. This was around the time the Royals started their 29 year play off drought. I remember when 1990 rolled around I was like OK this is the 5 year anniversary of the Royals winning it all. Maybe they can win this year and like every 5 years after, I'd be happy with that. SO that didn't quite work out.
Go ROYALS and uhh Chiefs too.