PDA

View Full Version : Football Good Luck

Buck
10-23-2014, 09:26 PM
May it be a fun, exciting race for 2nd. Hopefully one of us can make the playoffs and/or Manning blows out a knee so the WWF stops caring about the Broncos.

10-23-2014, 09:27 PM
Well, I hope the Charges don't make the playoffs. Sorry. :D

KCrockaholic
10-23-2014, 09:39 PM
SD is beginning its decline of this season to be honest. And they aren't a bad team at all. But it'll be a race between KC and them for a wildcard spot.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-23-2014, 09:45 PM
After further review I overturn this post and Denver retains the ball

Hootie
10-23-2014, 09:54 PM
what does the World WildLife have to do with the NFL?

10-23-2014, 09:54 PM
sucks that Denver benefited getting two night games in a row 4 days apart.

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2014, 10:05 PM
SD is beginning its decline of this season to be honest. And they aren't a bad team at all. But it'll be a race between KC and them for a wildcard spot.

Eh, it's possible for them both to get in.

RealSNR
10-23-2014, 10:11 PM
You're getting the Brandon Flowers blues, I see.

He's always there just long enough to impress you and ingratiate himself to the fans. For the rest of the time, he has a broken vagina

Direckshun
10-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Week 17 might be insane.

Hootie
10-23-2014, 10:13 PM
Week 17 might be insane.
Two years in a row our backups beat their starters????

Direckshun
10-23-2014, 10:16 PM

He's always there just long enough to impress you and ingratiate himself to the fans. For the rest of the time, he has a broken vagina

Haha.

Man, that is a perfect summary.

Simply Red
10-23-2014, 10:50 PM
Haha.

Man, that is a perfect summary.

Thanks.

Direckshun
10-23-2014, 10:53 PM
Thanks.

BUSTED.

I KNEW THAT SNR AND SIMPLY RED WERE THE SAME USER.

Buck
10-23-2014, 11:02 PM

I don't even know if he played. It's not like the Chargers have been immune to injury before he got here.

I'm livid at the fucking refs. Any unbiased fan should be too. That was a joke tonight.

Mav
10-23-2014, 11:44 PM
I don't even know if he played. It's not like the Chargers have been immune to injury before he got here.

I'm livid at the fucking refs. Any unbiased fan should be too. That was a joke tonight.
I never complain about the refs.

The entire reffing crew from that game should be shit canned. It was awful.

TEX
10-24-2014, 12:02 PM

I'm livid at the ****ing refs. Any unbiased fan should be too. That was a joke tonight.

Sure was. ONE call had a MAJOR IMPACT on the game. Replays supported that the CORRECT CALL was made on the field. It showed the ball clearly coming loose before the arm touched the ground. In fact, I wasn't sure myself until I saw the replay, then there was no doubt. It was simply egregious that the correct call was overturned. If you're gonna "let" the system fail you that way, you might as well not have it at all. PATHETIC! :shake:

Now, having said that, who knows if the Bolts win the game if the correct call was made? My bet is the Donx don't cover the 7.5 point spread without it...:hmmm:

thabear04
10-24-2014, 12:10 PM

Flowers was out I'm still surprised they are keeping Richard Marshall on until the rookie or Flowers come back. What hurting the Chargers are the dumb penalty they get when its 3rd down and they want to hit the QB late or hold a WR.

lcarus
10-24-2014, 12:11 PM
what does the World WildLife have to do with the NFL?

I think you're the same age as me. Do you remember this? For some odd reason your post reminded me of these. They were the shit in grade school.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/2d/03/0c/2d030c06cfed2e882bb85136218325e5.jpg

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/a6/88/8e6f810ae7a060f0d56b8110.L.jpg

Dragonocho
10-24-2014, 12:25 PM
I'm prone to anti-ref bias. This game did nothing to deter that. I'm sure its tough to call a game even in a home crowd but when the broadcast crew and officials fellated Manning for 3 quarters, I watched something else.

Prison Bitch
10-24-2014, 12:33 PM
People watched that game? Why?

Beef Supreme
10-24-2014, 12:34 PM
Pass interference also seemed to be one thing when SD had the ball, and something entirely different when Denver had the ball.

TEX
10-24-2014, 12:44 PM
Pass interference also seemed to be one thing when SD had the ball, and something entirely different when Denver had the ball.

Sure did....Deal is after the BLOWN call on the kick return, the Holding and PI penalties kept giving Denver first downs and virtually assured they would score before half. While it was happening, I started laughing saying, " Are you kidding me?"

So, instead of SD possibly going up by 3 or 7 at the half and getting the ball 1st to start the 2nd half and possibly going up by even more, Denver is up 14-7 at the half, assuring that the best SD can do with is tie the game with it's first possession of the second half, instead of possibly BLOWING it OPEN. we all know what happened now and it was Denver who was able to BLOW the game OPEN because it was already up by 7 when SD made a mistake to start the 2nd half. Just like that GAME OVER...:hmmm:

vailpass
10-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Sure did....Deal is after the BLOWN call on the kick return, the Holding and PI penalties kept giving Denver first downs and virtually assured they would score before half. While it was happening, I started laughing saying, " Are you kidding me?"

So, instead of SD possibly going up by 3 or 7 at the half and getting the ball 1st to start the 2nd half and possibly going up by even more, Denver is up 14-7 at the half, assuring that the best SD can do with is tie the game with it's first possession of the second half, instead of possibly BLOWING it OPEN. we all know what happened now and it was Denver who was able to BLOW the game OPEN because it was already up by 7 when SD made a mistake to start the 2nd half. Just like that GAME OVER...:hmmm:

Dude...

MagicHef
10-24-2014, 02:21 PM
The fumble reversal was the right call.

For some reason (Mike Carey), everyone decided that the elbow is what mattered. The elbow is not needed. If Caldwell's forearm touches the ground before the ball moves, he is down. Here are 2 pictures, one while Caldwell is not down, and one right as his forearm touches the ground. The ball is in the same position relative to Caldwell.

http://i.imgbox.com/KScpkDpD.png
http://i.imgbox.com/ut1aiMvL.png

The ball does not move, so he has control still, and is down. No fumble.

Oh, and the NFL agrees with me.

https://twitter.com/DeanBlandino/status/525464873497796608

Hootie
10-24-2014, 02:42 PM
Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Hootie
10-24-2014, 02:43 PM
Such whiny bitches, they were, last night

Simply Red
10-24-2014, 03:05 PM

I definitely noticed this - and generally I call them how I see them. Denver or any other team.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2014, 03:33 PM
May it be a fun, exciting race for 2nd. Hopefully one of us can make the playoffs and/or Manning blows out a knee so the WWF stops caring about the Broncos.

:clap:

TEX
10-24-2014, 03:56 PM
The fumble reversal was the right call.

For some reason (Mike Carey), everyone decided that the elbow is what mattered. The elbow is not needed. If Caldwell's forearm touches the ground before the ball moves, he is down. Here are 2 pictures, one while Caldwell is not down, and one right as his forearm touches the ground. The ball is in the same position relative to Caldwell.

http://i.imgbox.com/KScpkDpD.png
http://i.imgbox.com/ut1aiMvL.png

The ball does not move, so he has control still, and is down. No fumble.

Oh, and the NFL agrees with me.

https://twitter.com/DeanBlandino/status/525464873497796608

ROFL ROFL ROFL Of COURSE it doesn't move in a STILL FRAME. It CLEARLY moves all over the place in the replay. Dude, you could not be more wrong if u tried. We ALL SAW IT. The guys in the booth saw it, the consulting official saw it. All were scratching their heads after the reversal. It was the WRONG CALL.

TEX
10-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Dude...

Yep.

MagicHef
10-24-2014, 04:07 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL Of COURSE it doesn't move in a STILL FRAME. It CLEARLY moves all over the place in the replay. Dude, you could not be more wrong if u tried. We ALL SAW IT. The guys in the booth saw it, the consulting official saw it. All were scratching their heads after the reversal. It was the WRONG CALL.

LMAO

You thought I was saying that the ball doesn't move in a non-animated picture? That's pretty good.