PDA

View Full Version : Royals indefinitely removed from forum due to abuse??

KCCHIEFS27
10-29-2014, 08:44 PM
What does that even mean? I would love for this to be explained.

Bugeater
10-29-2014, 08:47 PM
Sounds to me that you were indefinitely removed from forum due to abuse. :shrug:

Three7s
10-29-2014, 08:50 PM
He probably banned you for saying it's over. He banned me too, even though I said nothing implying it was over. Cute, huh?

KCCHIEFS27
10-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Sounds to me that you were indefinitely removed from forum due to abuse. :shrug:

Haha true. I guess it was a thread, but i don't understand how "abuse" even happens. I looked into the faq, but nothing.

DaFace
10-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Is that the message you get when you're banned from a thread or something?

KCCHIEFS27
10-29-2014, 08:53 PM
He probably banned you for saying it's over. He banned me too, even though I said nothing implying it was over. Cute, huh?

Haha amazing. All i said was "this is not good" because bumgarner came in and we have yet to hit him. Very cute though.

Bugeater
10-29-2014, 08:53 PM
Haha true. I guess it was a thread, but i don't understand how "abuse" even happens. I looked into the faq, but nothing.
It was probably a mistake then. Send Bob Dole a PM and he'll get this cleared right up for you.

Al Bundy
10-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Looks like I got one too.. for saying the same exact thing LewDog and Hootie said about Jeremy Guthrie coming out for the 4th inning.. AND I got told by Lonewolf (not ed) to go fuck myself. Which mod did this?

Three7s
10-29-2014, 08:55 PM
Looks like I got one too.. for saying the same exact thing LewDog and Hootie said about Jeremy Guthrie coming out for the 4th inning.. AND I got told by Lonewolf (not ed) to go **** myself. Which mod did this?
Bob Dole

I say we make this the "thread banned Royals GDT"

DaFace
10-29-2014, 08:55 PM
Mods are getting a little extreme with that feature it seems.

KCCHIEFS27
10-29-2014, 08:57 PM
Bob Dole

I say we make this the "thread banned Royals GDT"

I agree

Al Bundy
Well we got 5 outs to do this.

KCCHIEFS27
But then it will probably be deleted. Oh well.

milkman
10-29-2014, 08:58 PM

Agree.

KCCHIEFS27
10-29-2014, 08:59 PM
Lets go royals..that was a strike against cain the 1st time

Dave Lane
10-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Well I felt really good going to this game but I have to agree with you guys I think it's over.

I used to say after Goose Gossage pitched against us in the playoffs And would shut us out each inning I'd say the goose smells rain.

I think the bum smells rain.

KCCHIEFS27
10-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Mutiny! Just kidding, but they are being a bit sensitive. Very emotional night though..

MotherfuckerJones
10-29-2014, 09:08 PM
Ya they are

BigRedChief
10-29-2014, 09:33 PM
Haha amazing. All i said was "this is not good" because bumgarner came in and we have yet to hit him. Very cute though.You got banned for that comment?

-King-
10-29-2014, 09:35 PM

Current mods aren't good IMO to be honest.

Fairplay
10-29-2014, 09:35 PM
Someone's panties were in a bind is all

KCCHIEFS27
10-29-2014, 09:37 PM
You got banned for that comment?

That was the first sentence. I cant remember word for word what i said after that. But i guarantee it wasn't anything that would signify giving up. As i said, they were probably being very emotional. No harm. Kind of pathetic, but oh well. I've rolled with steve balboni for a while and threw in guthrie to my signature after sung woo came to town. Not his best performance, but we had a hell of chance all the way through 9.

Psyko Tek
10-29-2014, 11:27 PM

that is wrong abusive behavior has gotten the subject removed indefinitely

see that explains it

Eleazar
10-30-2014, 03:44 AM
The latest in itchy-finger moderation seems to be the thread banning on game threads when things aren't going well in the game.

Hootie
10-30-2014, 06:39 AM
I guess I was, too? But I was on tapatalk so I kept posting anyways without knowing.

I wasn't even being negative, but it's over.

They fought, the best team won...still proud of our boys for everything they accomplished.

Donger
10-30-2014, 07:47 AM
$20.00 says it was Flopnuts.

Gonzo
10-30-2014, 08:22 AM

Hey now, go fuck yourself.
I'm a great mod. Now I must ban you. ;)

I think perhaps someone had one too many last night and was maybe overly sensitive. Or maybe they clicked the wrong tab or something?
I wasn't even on here until after the game so... Not it.

Also... If someone was bant from a GDT, perhaps it was because they were on a short leash or something due to prior douchebaggery?

Chief Roundup
10-30-2014, 08:26 AM
Someone needs to get to the bottom of this banning over comments in game day threads. It is every game every week.
The mod or mods that are doing this need to stop over reacting like they have been or they should lose their status as moderators.

ChiefsChoke010414
10-30-2014, 08:32 AM

I got banned from a Chiefs thread when I was arguing why Phillip Rivers is a better QB than Smith and how he leads more drives late in games, and how we'd be a better team with a similar QB, etc.

I wasn't calling anyone names or anything. Meanwhile, some posters were telling me to go f*** myself. I got banned and those posters didn't.

The mod that did that can go f*** himself.

Fairplay
10-30-2014, 08:36 AM

I have $50 dollars on Flopnuts.

Hootie
10-30-2014, 08:39 AM
I think it was the senator. I didn't post until the eighth inning and merely said we should've gone to Herrera start of 4...but I kept posting not even knowing I was banned because you're never banned from threads on tapatalk

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2014, 08:42 AM

I'll take both of these bets and am confident neither of you will pay up.

Chief Roundup
10-30-2014, 08:42 AM

Not saying it wasn't but Flop posted that he would not be on during the game because of an engagement with a friends son IIRC.

Eleazar
10-30-2014, 08:43 AM
I think perhaps someone had one too many last night and was maybe overly sensitive. Or maybe they clicked the wrong tab or something?
I wasn't even on here until after the game so... Not it.

A person who has one too many and/or becomes overly sensitive and starting flexing mod powers about it doesn't have the temperament to be a mod, IMO.

Chief Roundup
10-30-2014, 08:44 AM

There is the person with the answer. Sir are you guilty of banning these deranged individuals from their Royal playoff thread?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2014, 08:44 AM
Not saying it wasn't but Flop posted that he would not be on during the game because of an engagement with a friends son IIRC.

And you'd be right. I was on here briefly for a few minutes long after the game was over.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2014, 08:45 AM
There is the person with the answer. Sir are you guilty of banning these deranged individuals from their Royal playoff thread?

Negative, sir.

Hootie
I'm glad I was on tapatalk and didn't realize I was banned last night. That's a real cunty move considering I wasn't negative and I've paid my dues in Royals threads all year and you're going to ban me in the WS GDT game 7? Yeah, ok.

58-4ever
It means you suck dick for food stamps.

Gonzo
10-30-2014, 08:47 AM

LMAO
Oooh go get em Flop. You're 70 bucks richer.

Chief Roundup
Negative, sir.

That is what I thought. Sir I hope you are having a wonderful day. You probably made a young man feel good yesterday. That was a very nice thing you did there.

lcarus
It was probably a mistake then. Send Bob Dole a PM and he'll get this cleared right up for you.

I literally LOL'ed....and I've seen this post a billion times.

Three7s
Someone needs to get to the bottom of this banning over comments in game day threads. It is every game every week.
The mod or mods that are doing this need to stop over reacting like they have been or they should lose their status as moderators.
This

Bearcat
10-30-2014, 08:50 AM

Yeah, I wasn't around last night, but I've seen a couple of Chiefs game threads that got pretty ridiculous with the number of people kicked out. Not so much with Royals threads, besides last night I guess.

IMO, if you're just there to troll and there's really no question about it, you shouldn't be surprised when you're booted out of the thread. However, simply being an opposing fan or freaking out a little or whatever aren't good enough reasons.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2014, 08:50 AM
That is what I thought. Sir I hope you are having a wonderful day. You probably made a young man feel good yesterday. That was a very nice thing you did there.

Thanks brother. It was such a tough loss, but it was another amazing moment none the less. Can't be boughtand sold. Thank you for remembering me!

Three7s
10-30-2014, 08:51 AM
Yeah, I wasn't around last night, but I've seen a couple of Chiefs game threads that got pretty ridiculous with the number of people kicked out. Not so much with Royals threads, besides last night I guess.

IMO, if you're just there to troll and there's really no question about it, you shouldn't be surprised when you're booted out of the thread. However, simply being an opposing fan or freaking out a little or whatever aren't good enough reasons.
Yeah, I know the post that got me kicked out, and it wasn't something I approve of from the Mod who did it.

Gonzo
10-30-2014, 08:53 AM
Ok. I found out who it was and here's what they had to say:

Three 7's tried hooking up with my Black Lab on Facebook, Bundy sent nude pics to my grandmother and Hootie was caught flogging himself outside my pastor's house yesterday. I guess I took it a little personally. Apologize for me.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2014, 08:56 AM
I'm so sad that the Royals lost last night. I'm equally sad that people were booted from that particular thread. I got fed up in Game 4 over the whining and left. Not my place to tell others how to cheer so I in essence banned myself from the game thread.

Donger
10-30-2014, 09:01 AM

That's not true. How should I pay?

And, I apologize. Reading the thread, it seems I was mistaken.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2014, 09:09 AM
That's not true. How should I pay?

And, I apologize. Reading the thread, it seems I was mistaken.

Your apology is payment enough. If you insist on the cash, a donation to the site would be great.

Hootie
10-30-2014, 09:14 AM
Like I said, on tapatalk the feature simply doesn't work so I had no idea I was kicked out...

but I was kicked out for saying this:

"I knew the game was over when Ned let Guthrie pitch to Sandoval and Pence for a 2nd time. Inexplicable."

...I mean, I've had 4000+ ROYALS posts since I was let back on...pretty sure I'm not the one that should be banned from a Royals GDT, especially a World Series one, but whatever.

Again, due to being on my phone and using tapatalk I had no idea until I clicked the thread on my laptop this AM.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2014, 09:17 AM
Like I said, on tapatalk the feature simply doesn't work so I had no idea I was kicked out...

but I was kicked out for saying this:

"I knew the game was over when Ned let Guthrie pitch to Sandoval and Pence for a 2nd time. Inexplicable."

...I mean, I've had 4000+ ROYALS posts since I was let back on...pretty sure I'm not the one that should be banned from a Royals GDT, especially a World Series one, but whatever.

Again, due to being on my phone and using tapatalk I had no idea until I clicked the thread on my laptop this AM.

I'd like to think that you know there isn't anything you could say that would make me ban you from a Chiefs or Royals thread. You're one of the most passionate fans I know.

Lightrise
10-30-2014, 09:43 AM
There is no such thing as abuse here. Whoever the mods are wear that label themselves. The mods here don't like to be made to look stupid, especially when it comes to politics. Conservatives have earned the label as the Stupid party. Whatever happened don't waste your time with this.

Donger
10-30-2014, 09:44 AM
Your apology is payment enough. If you insist on the cash, a donation to the site would be great.

Done.

Predarat
10-30-2014, 09:46 AM
Ban the Gestapo Mods from banning!

Hootie
10-30-2014, 09:53 AM
I'd like to think that you know there isn't anything you could say that would make me ban you from a Chiefs or Royals thread. You're one of the most passionate fans I know.
I knew who it was, and i don't fault the guy. It was an emotional game, believe me...my friends, fortunately, cheered me up after the game because it was a massive gut punch. Fortunately, tapatalk prevented me from knowing otherwise, knowing me, i would've had a preteen temper tantrum lol

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2014, 09:54 AM
Done.

Class act sir. I apologize for questioning your honor.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2014, 09:55 AM
I knew who it was, and i don't fault the guy. It was an emotional game, believe me...my friends, fortunately, cheered me up after the game because it was a massive gut punch. Fortunately, tapatalk prevented me from knowing otherwise, knowing me, i would've had a preteen temper tantrum lol

:thumb: You're one of the first people I thought of when the final out was recorded.

Hootie
10-30-2014, 10:11 AM
I'm ok, now.

It was good to finally taste a championship game or series as a KC fan.

We fought until the very last out.

Our fans were great.

And we're still AL Champs.

Baseball is back in Kansas City and this team is just getting started.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2014, 11:29 AM
I'm ok, now.

It was good to finally taste a championship game or series as a KC fan.

We fought until the very last out.

Our fans were great.

And we're still AL Champs.

Baseball is back in Kansas City and this team is just getting started.

Almost the truest sense of just getting started of any team in sports.

Reerun_KC
10-30-2014, 11:32 AM

I had a mod threaten me in a game thread... Someone wanted me banned for
saying the Royals would be shut out, (which actually haoppened). Then said mod
went off the deep end banning me and threatening me about tapatalk...

I use tapatalk 95% of the time, I had no idea that it went around bannings...

in the end, Mod went full moron...