PDA

View Full Version : Poop -- This Halloween, I'm going as...

Direckshun
10-31-2014, 07:51 PM
Simply Red

Anybody need fashion advice? You all seem very nice.

Saccopoo
10-31-2014, 07:51 PM
Milkman

Dumbass!

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 07:54 PM
I'm listening to Baby Anne - some break beat.

I've got a huge issue here. I'm trying to figure this out. Are you happy mother fuckers down for a little advice here?

Direckshun
10-31-2014, 07:55 PM
I'm listening to Baby Anne - some break beat.

I've got a huge issue here. I'm trying to figure this out. Are you happy mother ****ers down for a little advice here?

That hostility is unnecessary. I'd like to think I have it in my heart to help regardless.

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 07:57 PM
I traded my black car for another black car, I was at the second busiest in the nation Carmax yesterday until 10pm purchasing my last car for a few years - it took a mighty fine vehicle to dethrone the black-bitch - but she's gone - now I have a black grand daddy - but - to save time - how about I lay out my email to the dealership explaining it all....?

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 07:59 PM
Hi Scott,

I have an issue w/ a car I just bought on Thurs night 10/30 from Carmax in Norcross.

I'm going to call their manager on Monday - but I need to get it in to you - I think it may be needing a new transmission - I was driving on 85n and suddenly a transmission error indicating for me to pull over appeared. Well it was too crowded to - so I obtained my destination and while driving back I literally had a period of time where I lost control of the car and it wouldn't accelerate. I managed to get it off of the road and made it home via back roads.

I'm still VERY VERY concerned for my safety and after doing research online - I find this : http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=870198 <- almost the EXACT same thing happened to this guy - and if you read the last post - BMW kept his car for 1.5 mos to replace the transmission.

So now I'm really freaking out - I absolutely can NOT be expected to replace a transmission on a 2010 BMW - that's just ridiculous - esp. considering it has only 47k mis. on it. I will forward this to the manager of Carmax as well - but this is going to have to go to BMW, as Carmax isn't equipped to handle a complex, serious issue such as this.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thank you much!

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 08:00 PM
This car has 46,200 mis. !!!! FML

Direckshun
10-31-2014, 08:01 PM
Personally, I think that is a very well written note. I think you are justified in your concern.

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 08:02 PM
That hostility is unnecessary. I'd like to think I have it in my heart to help regardless.

no no - no hostility - I'm very pleased with this thread. I love Halloween - You picked a great poster to come as.

I'm dope as F.

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 08:04 PM
you're a great guy Direckshun.

DMAC
10-31-2014, 08:14 PM
I went as you.

Direckshun
10-31-2014, 08:14 PM
you're a great guy Direckshun.

I have to give all the credit to my upbringing.

Direckshun
10-31-2014, 08:15 PM
I went as you.

You keep your hands off my lady, if you know what's good for you.

tk13
10-31-2014, 08:15 PM
I'll be Direckshun.

So guys. I was watching game tape in my underwear. And I thought, this team should be switching to a 4-3 defense. Especially without Derrick Johnson. Am I right? 4-3 defense. Done. On offense, we have more pressing issues. I think we should invent a new position called the triangulator. A player that plays somewhere between TE and FB. His job will be to block and catch passes, and fool the defense using advanced presnap motion techniques. Kelce would be perfect for this new position. Can you imagine? ALEX SMITH ROLLS OUT, FINDS HIS TRIANGULATOR IN THE FLAT. FIRST DOWN! JACK DEL RIO IS TOTALLY LOST OUT THERE. THE BRONCOS ARE ON THEIR HEELS. TRIANGULATOR!

RealSNR
10-31-2014, 08:16 PM
I'm going as Direckshun.

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE DOLPHINS USED TO WEAR HELMETS THAT HAD DOLPHINS WEARING HELMETS ON THEM?

HEALTHCARE!

CAMPAIGN FINANCE!

DRAFT PLANET!

CP VARSITY!

I hate everyone in this thread. Especially DMAC.

RealSNR
10-31-2014, 08:17 PM
I'll be Direckshun.

So guys. I was watching game tape in my underwear. And I thought, this team should be switching to a 4-3 defense. Especially without Derrick Johnson. Am I right? 4-3 defense. Done. On offense, we have more pressing issues. I think we should invent a new position called the triangulator. A player that plays somewhere between TE and FB. His job will be to block and catch passes, and fool the defense using advanced presnap motion techniques. Kelce would be perfect for this new position. Can you imagine? ALEX SMITH ROLLS OUT, FINDS HIS TRIANGULATOR IN THE FLAT. FIRST DOWN! JACK DEL RIO IS TOTALLY LOST OUT THERE. THE BRONCOS ARE ON THEIR HEELS. TRIANGULATOR!

Fuck. I'll be tk13, then.

I'M A DUMBASS

Direckshun
10-31-2014, 08:17 PM
This thread has taken a very nasty turn.

lcarus
10-31-2014, 08:19 PM
I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was 10 or 11. Not that I wouldn't do it again, but I've never been to a costume Halloween party as an adult. Which is a shame really. I like when women dress up all sexy and slutty. Fun times.

RealSNR
10-31-2014, 08:20 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YHeNJ5kwvRU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stevieray
10-31-2014, 08:21 PM
I would've guessed as a "Palestinian"..but Simply Red is an excellent choice...did you rent a tux?

stevieray
10-31-2014, 08:23 PM
Remember the baseball gang in the warriors?...royals unis with face paint would've been pretty cool

TimBone
10-31-2014, 08:31 PM
I guess I'll go as SNR.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

some vague reference that nobody gets.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

PGM update the fucking OP.

Saulbadguy
10-31-2014, 08:32 PM
DOGPISS

BigMeatballDave
10-31-2014, 08:33 PM
I'm a fat guy in a purple shirt.

Who am I?

Raiderhater
10-31-2014, 08:37 PM
In wearing a Chiefs shirt. I'm a tortured soul.

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm a fat guy in a purple shirt.

Who am I?

Ummm - wasn't it Coach or umm .... ?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2014, 08:45 PM
I suggest you don a velvet smoking jacket, pipe, and slippers.

Then, loop "Girl from Ipanema" all night long.

Simply Red
or jAZ?

BucEyedPea
Chief Osceola. A dude.

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 09:00 PM
I don't want to create a thread over it - but may I get some other opinions on posts 5 and 6 -- am I handling this properly?

Any other things I need to mention - any other thoughts....?

Mucho appreciated.

TimBone
10-31-2014, 09:06 PM
I don't want to create a thread over it - but may I get some other opinions on posts 5 and 6 -- am I handling this properly?

Mucho appreciated.
I think you're handling it fine. The note was polite but showed major concern, and it was informative.

Raiderhater
10-31-2014, 09:10 PM

Mucho appreciated.
What exactly are you looking for? It didn't specify, but from the way it read the email was to a shop and not carmax. I'd be more interested in your conversation with carmax.

TLO
10-31-2014, 09:11 PM
I should be getting laid in about half hour/45 mins or so.

I'll be thinking of you all. No homo.

Raiderhater
10-31-2014, 09:12 PM
What exactly are you looking for? It didn't specify, but from the way it read the email was to a shop and not carmax. I'd be more interested in your conversation with carmax.
Also, glad you made it off the road in one piece. Losing control of a moving vehicle is, obviously, never a good situation to be in.

Dinny Bossa Nova
10-31-2014, 09:20 PM
I just wear whatever I have on at the moment, and go as "The Guy That Brings The Smallest Penis To The Orgy".

Works ever time.

Dinny

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 09:22 PM

There is a method to my madness though.

It makes a little more sense since United BMW is one of Carmax's partners w/ extended warranties, and in this case - this vehicle is STILL under manu warranty until about 2015 or thereabouts - So I thought I'd start there and then send a similar message to the GM over this Carmax branch.

The car is totally awesome aside from that. but GDMN! already issues? fuck off....

Not u Jaime - but Carmax rather.

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 09:23 PM
Also, glad you made it off the road in one piece. Losing control of a moving vehicle is, obviously, never a good situation to be in.

well it was more like it was in Neutral

Raiderhater
10-31-2014, 09:29 PM

It makes a little more sense since United BMW is one of Carmax's partners w/ extended warranties, and in this case - this vehicle is STILL under manu warranty until about 2015 or thereabouts - So I thought I'd start there and then send a similar message to the GM over this Carmax branch.

The car is totally awesome aside from that. but GDMN! already issues? fuck off....

I knew what you meant. ;)

Seeing as how they are partners it is a good strategy to address the issue from both sides. And in no way was your email any where out of line. I would continue with keeping both parties informed from your position as opposed to just handing it over to them and hoping they get and stay on the same page on their own.

Direckshun
10-31-2014, 09:31 PM
I had a chance to see these guys next week in Lawrence, but I'm working. :(

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wwBhxBBa7tE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can somebody go to this for me and tell me it was awesome?

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 09:36 PM
I had a chance to see these guys next week in Lawrence, but I'm working. :(

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wwBhxBBa7tE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can somebody go to this for me and tell me it was awesome?

Tell you who I'm liking - and I'm not ashamed - The Dandy Warhols.

Direckshun
10-31-2014, 09:38 PM
The DWs are a good band.

If that's your thing.

:D

FlaChief58
10-31-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm going as a guy who lives in his mom's basement, is sexually confused and hates Alex Smith. Who am I?

Direckshun
10-31-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm going as a guy who lives in his mom's basement, is sexually confused and hates Alex Smith. Who am I?

Alex Smith?

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 10:02 PM
The DWs are a good band.

If that's your thing.

:D

It's really not - here's how it works w/ my cycle.

I ignore and know no real 'popular' current 'alternative rock' - I never even make an effort, then, four years later I hear a song in a movie credit - such as I did the DW's - and leach on - so clearly I'm behind times w/ that genre and I couldn't hide it if I tried.

FlaChief58
10-31-2014, 10:02 PM
Alex Smith?

Good guess, but no

KCCHIEFS27
10-31-2014, 10:03 PM
My daughter convinced me to dress up as a pirate with her.

Miles
10-31-2014, 10:11 PM

For a 2010 it sounds like it might still have some left of a BMW extended warranty? Obviously get this taken care of ASAP and it is a little troubling that the transmission is having those issues. Wouldn't surprise me if cost of replacing one of those is 10-15k.

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 10:15 PM
For a 2010 it sounds like it might still have some left of a BMW extended warranty? Obviously get this taken care of ASAP and it is a little troubling that the transmission is having those issues. Wouldn't surprise me if cost of replacing one of those is 10-15k.

Welp I'm tempted to return it to CarMax.

I really don't know what to do - I'm seriously thinking of speaking w/ a lawyer (only to solve the transmission problem)

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 10:19 PM

I don't want to escalate it just yet, but if they BS me - we're going to see a huge annoyance to them from me.

I swear I would work my way up that food chain and notify every I know of the issue. If something were to happen to me that they left undone and I had it all documented, then we'd have a huge issue. I just don't want it to reach that point. I have faith they'll help me through it. But I really want a new transmission at this pt. I think that's reasonable. Or they bring my ass a 911 turbo.

Miles
10-31-2014, 10:24 PM
They may be reasonable at take car of it without pushing much.

Also I have heard the carmax warranty is actually pretty good and surprisingly they will sell them on cars that are really expensive to fix. Might be able to get them to throw one in for your troubles.

Easy 6
10-31-2014, 10:48 PM
This Halloween, I'm going as the strange reverie we've all felt at some point, where we come out of long bouts of thread reading expecting something new to have been said by someone in another thread... only to find a desolate ghost town.

You people with better things to do on October 31? blow me... yo.

tk13
10-31-2014, 10:53 PM
TRIANGULATOR!

lcarus
10-31-2014, 10:56 PM
I have to give all the credit to my upbringing.

Well your parents were/are fine people

Direckshun
10-31-2014, 10:58 PM
Well your parents were/are fine people

Are, you motherfucker.

lcarus
10-31-2014, 11:01 PM
Are, you motherfucker.

Tryin to cover my bases. Didn't know. :hmmm:

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 11:07 PM
I'm fucking motherfucking nice.

lcarus
10-31-2014, 11:08 PM

Yes you usually are, you cum guzzling prick.

Discuss Thrower
10-31-2014, 11:09 PM
A shitty sports reporter who's going absolutely nowhere in life.

TimBone
10-31-2014, 11:19 PM
You do seem that way.

Simply Red
10-31-2014, 11:32 PM
You do seem that way.

They replace my Tranny or I'm never returning to Carmax, and spraying them torpedoes w/ online review, I may even seek out an attorney.

RealSNR
11-01-2014, 12:01 AM
A shitty sports reporter who's going absolutely nowhere in life.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U-b4gxIoHYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11-01-2014, 12:15 AM
I went as a reflective yellow jacket.

http://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/roadrunnersports/BKW1645-NTLF?iv=mU8mj2&wid=1314&hei=1200&fit=fit,1

Easy 6
11-01-2014, 12:38 AM
I went as the halfcocked but affable and genuinely charmed by all the made up kids middle aged man... and I handed out the primo stuff, peanut m&m's and snickers.

No bullshit peanut butter kisses from me, no Sir.

Managed to squirrel away a few (plenty) for myself for tomorrow though... hahaaa I win you little bastards!

11-01-2014, 12:41 AM
I love Halloween because I always get all the Snickers. NOne of my kids like them and practically everyone gives them out. LMAO

lcarus
11-01-2014, 12:55 AM
I love Halloween because I always get all the Snickers. NOne of my kids like them and practically everyone gives them out. LMAO

I'm in love with the Reese's pumpkins. For some reason the pumpkins are my favorite in the line of Reese's peanut butter cups. It's like the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter.

lcarus
11-01-2014, 12:58 AM
So nobody else is late night bullshitting tonight? The fuck. I'm disappointed CP.

Direckshun
11-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Hey I do more than carry my weight around here.

lcarus
11-01-2014, 01:27 AM
Hey I do more than carry my weight around here.

That you do. However, as soon as I'm all wired on Kit Kats and Milk Duds you're NOWHERE TO FUCKIN BE FOUND! I'll take that as I'm just a "dud" myself and go find a tall tall building to leap from nose first. :p

Direckshun
11-01-2014, 01:36 AM
That you do. However, as soon as I'm all wired on Kit Kats and Milk Duds you're NOWHERE TO ****IN BE FOUND! I'll take that as I'm just a "dud" myself and go find a tall tall building to leap from nose first. :p

One time, I was listening to a conservative radio talk show, the Mark Levin show, which of course is a platform for Mark Levin to say the most retarded things, call it intelligent conservatism, and take calls from 99% sycophants and 1% dissidents, who he mercilessly insults.

Back in 2008, he had this interview with Sarah Palin, and his interview was ALL softball questions. He was even coaching her ON AIR how to answer some of the questions.

So I'm like: why not, I'm good and drunk, how about I call in.

I've done it a few times, most notably with Hannity, who's calltakers are usually very polite and Hannity himself even gives you a fighting chance before he mutes you and twists your arguments. By conservative radio standards, it's a classy organization.

Not Levin's. Somebody answers "thanks for calling Mark Levin, are you an Obama supporter?"

I'm like... "yes."

They said what's your question.

I tell them Levin's interview with Palin sucked, might as well be an infomercial.

Halfway through my sentence, they say "hold please."

So I'm like WTF is going on?

Well I'm listening now to the feed of the radio show in my phone. Which means they are throwing me on the air as soon as they can.

I'm like... alright. Thanks for telling me, jacknuts.

10 minutes go by. Levin sucks Palin's dick, then cuts to commercial.

Then they come back from commercial, and he's like "Let's take a call from one of the drones." He says my name, from Springfield, Missouri.

I say hi, thanks for letting me on, I'm a fan, but--

Levin cuts in. "Is that so, eh? Let me play you some audio."

He plays a 30 second clip of Obama talking about judicial appointments and Hitler. I have absolutely no idea what the context is or what the hell he's even talking about.

Levin says "do you agree with what he said?"

I just go "yes."

Levin mutes me.

"THEN GO JUMP OFF A BUILDING. AND FLAP YOUR ARMS ON THE WAY DOWN."

Cuts to commercial. Hangs up on me.

TimBone
11-01-2014, 02:05 AM
One time, I was listening to a conservative radio talk show, the Mark Levin show, which of course is a platform for Mark Levin to say the most retarded things, call it intelligent conservatism, and take calls from 99% sycophants and 1% dissidents, who he mercilessly insults.

Back in 2008, he had this interview with Sarah Palin, and his interview was ALL softball questions. He was even coaching her ON AIR how to answer some of the questions.

I've done it a few times, most notably with Hannity, who's calltakers are usually very polite and Hannity himself even gives you a fighting chance before he mutes you and twists your arguments. By conservative radio standards, it's a classy organization.

Not Levin's. Somebody answers "thanks for calling Mark Levin, are you an Obama supporter?"

I'm like... "yes."

I tell them Levin's interview with Palin sucked, might as well be an infomercial.

Well I'm listening now to the feed of the radio show in my phone. Which means they are throwing me on the air as soon as they can.

Then they come back from commercial, and he's like "Let's take a call from one of the drones." He says my name, from Springfield, Missouri.

He plays a 30 second clip of Obama talking about judicial appointments and Hitler. I have absolutely no idea what the context is or what the hell he's even talking about.

I just go "yes."

Levin mutes me.

Do you have an opinion on powdered gravy mix?

Direckshun
11-01-2014, 02:09 AM
Do you have an opinion on powdered gravy mix?

There are few things I'm more comfortable saying I have no opinion over.

a pp roach
11-01-2014, 02:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bupXY82.jpg

always a good choice. (not me)

11-01-2014, 02:44 AM

I'm like... "yes."

I just go "yes."

Levin mutes me.

That was one of the reasons I stopped listening to him. He would NEVER let the other side talk.

jspchief
11-01-2014, 10:46 AM

Mucho appreciated.
Stop buying cars from carmax.

FlaChief58
11-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Stop buying cars from carmax.

We bought a 96 explorer in 2000 from carmax. Finally traded it in 3 years ago and 120 thousand miles later for an envoy again from there. The place has been good for us

LoneWolf
11-01-2014, 10:58 AM

You went as the dreaded Geno Cockgobbler. That should have definitely scared the kids.

TimeForWasp
11-01-2014, 03:21 PM
I don't want to escalate it just yet, but if they BS me - we're going to see a huge annoyance to them from me.

I swear I would work my way up that food chain and notify every I know of the issue. If something were to happen to me that they left undone and I had it all documented, then we'd have a huge issue. I just don't want it to reach that point. I have faith they'll help me through it. But I really want a new transmission at this pt. I think that's reasonable. Or they bring my ass a 911 turbo.

Lawyers are usually good transmission mechanics.

Simply Red
11-01-2014, 03:24 PM

Srsly?

TimeForWasp
11-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Srsly?

Absolutely not, but

You seem nice.

Simply Red
11-01-2014, 03:27 PM

Didn't I meet you at a tailgate? - or weren't you also Disny Fan? or something?

I don't know if I did - or if it was all a dream. You were sitting w/ Bugeater.

I never can remember who that was and it fucks my world trying to remember.

This was Pyro Joe's bash weekend - the burning of Buck's SD ball cap.

Miles
11-01-2014, 03:28 PM
We bought a 96 explorer in 2000 from carmax. Finally traded it in 3 years ago and 120 thousand miles later for an envoy again from there. The place has been good for us

Most of what I have heard about carmax has been good and that includes the more particular enthusiast crowd.

Simply Red
11-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Bugeater was eating soup out of a can - it was awesome. It was like we were indians or something, all huddled, talking.

Simply Red
11-01-2014, 03:29 PM
Most of what I have heard about carmax has been good and that includes the more particular enthusiast crowd.

Miles - I can't remember if I mentioned this - but I have literally bought 12 cars from Carmax in my life - TWELVE!!

Simply Red
11-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Mercedes S500
Audi A4 3.2
Bmw 335 x2
Infiniti Qx4
Infiniti FX35
A shitty mustang
Nissan Altima
Bmw 328
Nissan Armada
Jeep Liberty
Infiniti QX56

Simply Red
11-01-2014, 03:32 PM
so this is my 13th, actually.

Hammock Parties
11-01-2014, 03:34 PM
I saw a lego batman and catwoman last night. I'll post pic later.

Hammock Parties
11-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Mercedes S500
Audi A4 3.2
Bmw 335 x2
Infiniti Qx4
Infiniti FX35
A shitty mustang
Nissan Altima
Bmw 328
Nissan Armada
Jeep Liberty
Infiniti QX56

We have two things in common!

Simply Red
11-01-2014, 03:35 PM
I saw a lego batman and catwoman last night. I'll post pic later.

http://i.imgur.com/cpUJ5yM.gif

Simply Red
11-01-2014, 10:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6Qb2UJ7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OUlDwHj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VSW6ngs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IJlFGfk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sR1sGQx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0TxpuXu.jpg

Jiu Jitsu Jon
11-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Those car dealers will always try and give you the ol' "One, two, buckle my shoe".

To really get your point across you have to get their attention, for example drive the car through the front wall of the dealership.

Simply Red
11-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Good for your future.

cdcox
11-02-2014, 10:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6Qb2UJ7.jpg

Scratch a bit of the paint off. I bet there is apricot underneath.

Simply Red
11-03-2014, 07:08 AM
Scratch a bit of the paint off. I bet there is apricot underneath.

His was an X3 I think. :D

Pasta Little Brioni
11-03-2014, 07:13 AM
I was Peyton Manning. Shit my pants every time the weather got cold.