PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Did you eat your kid's Halloween candy???

fan4ever
11-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Very funny...what a wide range of kids...

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1NDkVx9AzSY?list=PLs4hTtftqnlDhtuDiar5Q0G8rtRlbX3BW" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thabear04
11-04-2014, 09:50 AM
I like his Christmas one too.

fan4ever
11-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Personally, a couple of those entries I'd been ashamed as a parent to send it...especially the last one which actually seemed a bit contrived...maybe wanted to guarantee a spot on Kimmel.

TimBone
11-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Personally, a couple of those entries I'd been ashamed as a parent to send it...especially the last one which actually seemed a bit contrived...maybe wanted to guarantee a spot on Kimmel.
Yep. Last one had to be staged. Also, if my kid started throwing things and knocking over chairs, they would have wished losing their candy was the worst that was about to happen to them.

Dayze
11-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Growing up, my cousin and I got a huge haul of candy, and she kept antagonizing me. My grandmother kept telling her to knock it off. She didnt, and my grandma took her bag, and gave th e entire thing to the next batch of trick or treaters to hit to door . Lol. Grandma kicked ass.

fan4ever
11-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Yep. Last one had to be staged. Also, if my kid started throwing things and knocking over chairs, they would have wished losing their candy was the worst that was about to happen to them.

Yeah, I'm amazed at how some parents let their kids talk/react to them...seen it quite a few times in my family and a lot of times it's kids who are fairly little...I'm like "wait until they're teenagers...you'll be toast".

fan4ever
11-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Growing up, my cousin and I got a huge haul of candy, and she kept antagonizing me. My grandmother kept telling her to knock it off. She didnt, and my grandma took her bag, and gave th e entire thing to the next batch of trick or treaters to hit to door . Lol. Grandma kicked ass.

Nothing like old school discipline; I bet your cousin remembers it like it was yesterday.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2014, 12:30 PM

What a big meanie!

Easy 6
11-04-2014, 12:37 PM
These never get old LMAO, the ones that take it in stride are real heartstring tuggers... makes me wish mine were little again so bad.

fan4ever
11-04-2014, 12:51 PM
These never get old LMAO, the ones that take it in stride are real heartstring tuggers... makes me wish mine were little again so bad.

That little boy who goes "It's okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..." I would have taken out an bought a bike.

Easy 6
11-04-2014, 12:57 PM
That little boy who goes "It's okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..." I would have taken out an bought a bike.

Yeah, he'd have been doted on by me for sure after that.

The mom getting all angry sounding at her two boys kinda pissed me off, YOU'RE the one playing the mean trick, lets keep things in perspective MOM... hated the phony baloney one at the end, those words coming from the mouth of a child isnt the least bit cute.

Dayze
11-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Nothing like old school discipline; I bet your cousin remembers it like it was yesterday.
Yeah. I can only imagine the trick or treaters faces when she opened the door and basically just tossed the bag out....while a kid was crying in the background inside the house LMAO.

ModSocks
11-04-2014, 01:04 PM
I have several rules for Halloween.

Firstly, there is a Choco tax. Any children i am accompanying must pay the choco tax. Last weekend i helped accompany about 8-9 children.

Wait, wait, i'm fair. If you can manage to go the whole night with out lagging behind, running ahead or whining, you will not be taxed.

Secondly, I must test all the candy before you eat it. I must make sure it hasn't been poisoned.

Unless of course i don't want any candy, then the children are free to do as they please.

fan4ever
11-04-2014, 01:10 PM

Firstly, there is a Choco tax. Any children i am accompanying must pay the choco tax. Last weekend i helped accompany about 8-9 children.

Wait, wait, i'm fair. If you can manage to go the whole night with out lagging behind, running ahead or whining, you will not be taxed.

Secondly, I must test all the candy before you eat it. I must make sure it hasn't been poisoned.

Unless of course i don't want any candy, then the children are free to do as they please.

Sounds fair. I'm on a low carb diet and I had to hand out all those Butterfingers, Snickers, Kit Kats, and the like...bad timing.

Why Not?
11-04-2014, 03:44 PM

Oh yeah. There's a trick or treat guide fee paid in candy that my kids must pony up for

Dayze
11-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Which of you tries to get your candy fee like Jimmy Conway in Goodfellas when he's trying to get Morris to pay up?

Chiefs4TheWin
11-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Eating a piece as I type this.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2014, 04:19 PM
The girls at 1:05 and 1:52 were my favs lol.

11-04-2014, 04:23 PM
My kids just bring me all the candy they don't like. Pretty much anything with peanuts. I don't even have to ask for a piece.

EDIT

You know, I kind of see the humor but why would any parent willing do that to their child just to get it on TV for the whole world to see. Its a shitty thing to do.

Beef Supreme
11-04-2014, 04:36 PM
My kids just bring me all the candy they don't like. Pretty much anything with peanuts. I don't even have to ask for a piece.

EDIT

You know, I kind of see the humor but why would any parent willing do that to their child just to get it on TV for the whole world to see. Its a shitty thing to do.

Maybe so when they watch it on youtube for the rest of their lives, they will be embarrassed to see what ungrateful little shits they are and try to be better people.

RealSNR
11-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Maybe so when they watch it on youtube for the rest of their lives, they will be embarrassed to see what ungrateful little shits they are and try to be better people.

My mom kept all my dirty diapers from when I was an infant to show me later how far I've come from being a loud annoying brat who chooses to deliberately poop my pants

I remember that every day. It keeps me trying to be a better person.

GayFrogs
11-04-2014, 05:28 PM
http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/treehouse-candy.gif

KCUnited
11-04-2014, 05:29 PM
I don't fool with trick or treaters but my wife was a little bummed by how many parents/adults showed up to the door with their kids and holding a bag for themselves. She even saw a grandma dressed as a broke down cheerleader holding a bag.