a pp roach
11-05-2014, 01:25 PM
What a grumpy turd.

Cheer up, grumpy turd.

89_cC9To27g

ModSocks
11-05-2014, 01:28 PM
I can't stand Belichick.

I think he's incredibly over rated and has pretty much wasted Brady's career.

BigRichard
11-05-2014, 01:29 PM
They should mail him that fleece and see if he wears it.

loochy
11-05-2014, 02:07 PM
I can't stand Belichick.

I know, right? I mean 5 super bowls and 3 wins for Brady is such a waste. What a worthless sack of crap.

MTG#10
11-05-2014, 02:10 PM
I know, right? I mean 5 super bowls and 3 wins for Brady is such a waste. What a worthless sack of crap.

ROFL

ModSocks
11-05-2014, 02:11 PM

More Brady than Bill.

i'd argue that if the Patriots bought weapons for Brady they way the Colts/Broncos do for Peyton, Brady would have had far MORE success by now.

ptlyon
11-05-2014, 02:11 PM
Yeah, imagine if he had played here. May have been out of the league in two years.

ChiTown
11-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Is there a bigger douche of a HC in the NFL?

a pp roach
11-05-2014, 02:14 PM

That's deharbaughbatable.

ModSocks
11-05-2014, 02:14 PM
The one year the Patriots went out and actually got Brady a legit WR, he broke records and damn near went undefeated. You'd think they'd learn that getting legit wr's for Brady would be a good thing.

instead, year after year they trot out minimum wage scrubs for Brady to throw to.

He finally gets his ONE weapon back in Gronk and starts setting the NFL on fire again....

ptlyon
11-05-2014, 02:15 PM

Well, Haley isn't a HC anymore, and Herm retired, so no.

bigjosh
11-05-2014, 02:16 PM
More Brady than Bill.

i'd argue that if the Patriots bought weapons for Brady they way the Colts/Broncos do for Peyton, Brady would have had far MORE success by now.

I agree with this. Those Super Bowls that he won, most of the talent on the team , especially on defense was left over from parcells.

Lzen
11-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Well, Haley isn't a HC anymore, and Herm retired, so no.

Is Mike Shanahan still coaching?

Wallcrawler
11-05-2014, 04:47 PM
My absolute favorite Bill Belichick memory is when he was the head coach of the Browns, and the Chiefs just ran the ball right down their throats all fucking day and he just sat on the sideline with that "I just bit into a shitburger" look he's always had on his face.

11-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Fuck the weather channel.

Marcellus
11-05-2014, 04:53 PM
That was total ownage. Maybe Bill needs to check who he is getting his forecast from, maybe its misinformation on purpose. Weathergate.

11-05-2014, 04:56 PM
I recall them saying there would be a big snowstormm during the game.

Amnorix
11-05-2014, 05:00 PM
The one year the Patriots went out and actually got Brady a legit WR, he broke records and damn near went undefeated. You'd think they'd learn that getting legit wr's for Brady would be a good thing.

instead, year after year they trot out minimum wage scrubs for Brady to throw to.

He finally gets his ONE weapon back in Gronk and starts setting the NFL on fire again....

The thing you need to realize is that there has been no lack of effort to get Brady WRs. They have invested alot of high draft picks (not #1s, but lots of #2-4) and tried to sign free agents.

You can argue whether BB the GM has done well, but BB the coach is clearly awesome, and if you think otherwise then you don't know much about football.

Amnorix
11-05-2014, 05:01 PM
I agree with this. Those Super Bowls that he won, most of the talent on the team , especially on defense was left over from parcells.

Not by '03/'04, which included Harrison, Dillon, Light, Seymour, Vrabel, Brady, Branch, etc. etc. Sure you had a few, like Bruschi and Law, but that team was nearly all BB pickups.

Fire Me Boy!
11-05-2014, 05:04 PM
How many of those rings didn't involve cheating?

stevieray
11-05-2014, 05:06 PM
pfffft. Bill doesn't give a sh!t what anyone thinks.

:thumb:

ModSocks
11-05-2014, 05:11 PM
The thing you need to realize is that there has been no lack of effort to get Brady WRs. They have invested alot of high draft picks (not #1s, but lots of #2-4) and tried to sign free agents.

You can argue whether BB the GM has done well, but BB the coach is clearly awesome, and if you think otherwise then you don't know much about football.

2's-4's.

That's not effort. That's picking up the leftovers after you've traded down so many damn times that there's nothing left anymore.

That's the Chiefs QB drafting method.

And TRIED to sign free-agents? PFFFFFFFFFFF

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

They clearly didn't TRY hard enough.

Gadzooks
11-05-2014, 05:32 PM

Bellychick should keep investing picks in Florida WRs. He's bound to hit on one by now.:thumb:

ThaVirus
11-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Hah.

Chad Jackson!

Pepe Silvia
11-05-2014, 06:04 PM
He's such a smug prick.

11-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Bill was talking about the weather in foxboro and the prediction of big snow during the game. He didn't give a flying fuck about the temp predictions or how accurate they were in other games. He was only talking about New England. But hey Weather Channel you go ahead and toot your horn. LMAO

Titty Meat
11-05-2014, 06:25 PM
I can't stand Belichick.

Stupid post.

a pp roach
11-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Bill was talking about the weather in foxboro and the prediction of big snow during the game. He didn't give a flying **** about the temp predictions or how accurate they were in other games. He was only talking about New England. But hey Weather Channel you go ahead and toot your horn. LMAO

He gave them an invitation to say pretty much whatever they wanted to. Of course they're gonna brag. They're the weather channel. This might let them have a few people giving 1/2000th of a shit about them.

11-05-2014, 06:43 PM
He gave them an invitation to say pretty much whatever they wanted to. Of course they're gonna brag. They're the weather channel. This might let them have a few people giving 1/2000th of a shit about them.

that station is nothing but fear mongering. When they started naming winter storms I stopped watching them. Its all about making a headline for them now.

Gonzo
11-05-2014, 08:13 PM
IMHO (and this is gonna be a fucking disaster but I've always thought this)...

Reid is a better coach than that fuck stick. BB just lucked into the next Joe Montana.
When Brady retires, he won't be worth a shit.

Ragged Robin
11-05-2014, 08:18 PM

Jim Harbaugh.

Just Passin' By
11-05-2014, 08:22 PM
IMHO (and this is gonna be a ****ing disaster but I've always thought this)...

Reid is a better coach than that **** stick. BB just lucked into the next Joe Montana.
When Brady retires, he won't be worth a shit.

Tom Brady is not the reason Bill Belichick has a defensive game plan in the Hall of Fame.

jd1020
11-05-2014, 08:31 PM
I guess it's no coincidence that their worst prediction was KC.

Gonzo
11-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Tom Brady is not the reason Bill Belichick has a defensive game plan in the Hall of Fame.

Nope, youre right. However, Norwood being a douchebag helped a bit. BTW I'm not saying he's a bad coach, he's awesome actually. However, he's very VERY lucky to have the QB he has.

KCTitus
11-05-2014, 08:35 PM

No he got that by video taping the other teams and learning their signals.

lcarus
11-05-2014, 09:05 PM
That's deharbaughbatable.

lmao

WhiteWhale
11-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Nope, youre right. However, Norwood being a douchebag helped a bit. BTW I'm not saying he's a bad coach, he's awesome actually. However, he's very VERY lucky to have the QB he has.

Let's just think about this...

How many coaches would bench their long time starter and former #1 overall pick for a 6th round pick in his 2nd season after a handful of good games?

Brady is as lucky to have Bill as Bill is to have Brady. Brady, as a 6th round pick, could have washed out in 2 years and nobody would have noticed... which is amusing since I think bill wanted to draft Tim Rattay.

TimeForWasp
11-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Can't wait to stomp the patriots again in the playoffs.

lcarus
11-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Belicheat is a smug prick, and is lucky to have Brady, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed with how well he's run that team year after year. They just haven't made many stupid moves over the years.

Amnorix
11-06-2014, 08:17 AM
2's-4's.

That's not effort. That's picking up the leftovers after you've traded down so many damn times that there's nothing left anymore.

That's the Chiefs QB drafting method.

And TRIED to sign free-agents? PFFFFFFFFFFF

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

They clearly didn't TRY hard enough.

Bellychick should keep investing picks in Florida WRs. He's bound to hit on one by now.:thumb:

It's sort of comical that you guys are dissing Belichick, who has gone to 5 Super Bowls with Brady in 12 years, for not giving Manning enough weapons, when Manning has gone to 3 in 15 years.

Belichick won't break the bank to have all offense and no defense.

He also coulda/shoulda/woulda won in 2007 (miracle catch), and if Gronk had been healthy, I think 2011 has a different result.

And then, of course, there's losing Aaron Hernandez.

But, bottom line, it's just weird -- QB A has won WAY more games than QB B, but you're complaining that QB A's GM/Coach hasn't put QB A in a position to succeed. :spock:

Amnorix
11-06-2014, 08:19 AM
No he got that by video taping the other teams and learning their signals.

A rare Titus appearance.

The problem with your statement is that the defensive game plan is from his Giants days.

Amnorix
11-06-2014, 08:21 AM

Every coach with an all-time great QB is VERY lucky to have him. Montana (Bill Walsh) was a third round pick. Marino (Shula) saw, what, 4 or 5 QBs get drafted before him in 1983. Shanahan inherited Elway, and didn't do terribly much before or after him.

The list is endless.

ModSocks
11-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Let's just think about this...

How many coaches would bench their long time starter and former #1 overall pick for a 6th round pick in his 2nd season after a handful of good games?

Brady is as lucky to have Bill as Bill is to have Brady. Brady, as a 6th round pick, could have washed out in 2 years and nobody would have noticed... which is amusing since I think bill wanted to draft Tim Rattay.

Wasn't THAT difficult of a decision. Didn't Bledsoe have a punctured lung or something? It's not he "benched" him, he had no choice but to play Brady. Brady played well and the rest is history.

Amnorix
11-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Wasn't THAT difficult of a decision. Didn't Bledsoe have a punctured lung or something? It's not he "benched" him, he had no choice but to play Brady. Brady played well and the rest is history.

At the outset, yes, but as the Patriots got deeper and deeper into the playoffs, and Bledsoe returned to full health and was available, there was a massive controversy around here about which player should play.

Then Brady is kind of meh in the AFCCG and Bledsoe comes in after Brady gets hurt and throws a TD, so it was an even bigger deal before the SB.

I sort of thought it was a no-brainer, honestly. Bledsoe was a classic million-dollar-arm, ten-cent-head kind of player, so...