PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports College Hoops 2014-15 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3

Buck
11-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Seasons are pretty much starting up now. Here are the preseason rankings.

http://i.imgur.com/1BlKKFC.png

RustShack
11-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Well Iowa State has been pretty fast paced, but Fred said they are on a whole new level this year. Also said he hopes to have a rotation set by Big12 play, and has never had so much competition in practice. Will go 9 maybe 10 deep in the rotation(we go 7 every year)[and I doubt we go 10 even though we have the bench to go deeper].

Also said to be the first year Fred has had the talent to match up with Kansas. And this is by far the most returning experienced roster he's ever had.

We're going to Indianapolis.

DaKCMan AP
11-06-2014, 06:47 AM
http://www.gatorzone.com/gallery/photos/2694/141015_HillKasey_3021_TimCasey.jpg

TLO
11-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Well Iowa State has been pretty fast paced, but Fred said they are on a whole new level this year. Also said he hopes to have a rotation set by Big12 play, and has never had so much competition in practice. Will go 9 maybe 10 deep in the rotation(we go 7 every year)[and I doubt we go 10 even though we have the bench to go deeper].

Also said to be the first year Fred has had the talent to match up with Kansas. And this is by far the most returning experienced roster he's ever had.

Here we go....

:facepalm:

bdj23
11-06-2014, 09:38 AM

$100 says otherwise?

RustShack
11-06-2014, 01:38 PM
“We don’t want to win games by five. Last season we kind of relied on late-game comebacks to win games. I think this year our mindset is we want to blow teams out and I think you’ll see that this season.”

TribalElder
11-06-2014, 01:59 PM
KimmaaaY

RustShack
11-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Iowa States exhibition is tonight. Down three guys in the rotation.

One is our starting C and a force Hoiberg has never had before, he's out until semester. One entered the season as a true freshman starter last year and was reguarded as Hoiberg 2.0... Lost the starting job because he was afraid to shoot but got better after coming off the bench. Suspended three games.
And the last is a transfer who sat out last year and was regarded as the best scorer on the team last year. Also suspended three games.

So it's a good time for the other guys to show something with extra playing time.

Ceej
11-07-2014, 06:10 PM
This thread will be great for some laughs come first part of the year.

RustShack
11-07-2014, 06:16 PM
What's the norm for OWI suspensions?

We had two guys get one this summer, and they were suspended three games(one being exhibition). But Iowa had a guy get one, then also got arrested again shortly after for violating probation and driving without a license and he isn't being suspended at all.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2014, 06:20 PM
k-state cats have a new video board that is pretty huge and awesome. That's all i've got.

Prison Bitch
11-07-2014, 06:47 PM
$100 says otherwise?

He's right, they will dominate. The only way they won't is if the crooked Big 12 refs cheat them like they always do.

BWillie
11-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Ughhh only thing bad about this time of year is I have to start watching that crafty son of a bitch Georges Niang annoy the hell out of me.

CoMoChief
11-07-2014, 07:23 PM
I wish embiid was still here. Him and alexander down low....my god

Simplicity
11-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Hawks getting buckets this year!

Simplicity
11-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Iowa States exhibition is tonight. Down three guys in the rotation.

One is our starting C and a force Hoiberg has never had before, he's out until semester. One entered the season as a true freshman starter last year and was reguarded as Hoiberg 2.0... Lost the starting job because he was afraid to shoot but got better after coming off the bench. Suspended three games.
And the last is a transfer who sat out last year and was regarded as the best scorer on the team last year. Also suspended three games.

So it's a good time for the other guys to show something with extra playing time.

Fuck your team.

RustShack
11-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Ughhh only thing bad about this time of year is I have to start watching that crafty son of a bitch Georges Niang annoy the hell out of me.

And he's only a junior. Even with three starting caliber players out, we've went 9 deep in the first 7 minutes and are on pace to shatter 100.

Granted I've never heard of this school from Wisconsin we are playing. But there's a lot of depth this year.

Simplicity
11-07-2014, 07:32 PM
And he's only a junior. Even with three starting caliber players out, we've went 9 deep in the first 7 minutes and are on pace to shatter 100.

Granted I've never heard of this school from Wisconsin we are playing. But there's a lot of depth this year.

Uhhh... Usually these type of games is where the typical D1 team will put up a 100. It's nothing out of the norm.

RustShack
11-07-2014, 07:35 PM
That's not the surprising part, it's how deep we've went already with three key players out.

Ceej
11-07-2014, 07:54 PM
That's not the surprising part, it's how deep we've went already with three key players out.

I'm scared.

I'm sure the entire KU team and staff are too.

RustShack
11-07-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm scared.

I'm sure the entire KU team and staff are too.

lol. I'm sure they are this time. We are a lot better than the team that beat you the last time we played, and advanced further in the tournament than you did.

Ceej
11-07-2014, 08:00 PM
lol. I'm sure they are this time. We are a lot better than the team that beat you the last time we played, and advanced further in the tournament than you did.

Hope they hung a banner for you guys.

RustShack
11-07-2014, 08:02 PM
http://youtu.be/6MK0qRGGZrY

RustShack
11-07-2014, 08:50 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B14st8rCEAABFQ9.jpg:large

Fred says Bryce is the most talented player he's ever coached.

Mav
11-08-2014, 09:24 AM
I have to admit I was stunned Marcus Paige made the preseason all American team.

jimidollar
11-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Iowa State is easily becoming one of my most hated teams. I just can't put my finger on why. It could be because of one guy who posts constantly about them.

TribalElder
11-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Didn't Iowa state win the big leftovers tournament last year?

The regular season conference title is weak compared to the conference tourney in my opinion

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Clones will fail....hard

TribalElder
11-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Clones will fail....hard

That's not what I heard

ROFL

Rust said they were going to win the superbowl

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2014, 09:58 AM

The regular season conference title is weak compared to the conference tourney in my opinion

Meh. It's the only thing that guarantees a tournament bid. Rusts boys are Big Bevo champions.

bdj23
11-08-2014, 10:20 AM

That's because you're a Mizzou fan.

Bearcat
11-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Pfft, yeah... two months of basketball where everyone plays everyone or a few games at a neutral site... college basketball's Super Bowl, really.

Pablo
11-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Pfft, yeah... two months of basketball where everyone plays everyone or a few games at a neutral site... college basketball's Super Bowl, really.LMAO

That's their understanding of CBB. Rudimentary isn't it?

TribalElder
11-08-2014, 10:38 AM
That's because you're a Mizzou fan.

I wonder if the conference tournament championship game will be a big thing this year

Hint : beakers always say it's a big deal if they are in it and it doesn't matter if they are not. Pathetically hilarious

Pablo
11-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Oh, and this, this is the year of the Clones eh?

That's great to know. It's been a long time coming. I'm just certain they're really legit this time. I feel it in my heart.

TribalElder
11-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Last year was too if I recall correctly

Pablo
11-08-2014, 10:40 AM
I wonder if the conference tournament championship game will be a big thing this year

Hint : beakers always say it's a big deal if they are in it and it doesn't matter if they are not. Pathetically hilariousHint: You want to win any game you play. Some reasonably intelligent people realize that in the grand scheme of the regular season, NCAA tourney and conference tourney; one of those is the least important to win.

TribalElder
11-08-2014, 10:42 AM
If KU has a chance to win it, it's the biggest thing evar

Pablo
11-08-2014, 10:45 AM
If KU has a chance to win it, it's the biggest thing evarThe conference tourney?

Yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Prison Bitch
11-08-2014, 10:50 AM

Well that's good then, that you haven't won a single one in 20 seasons.

Bearcat
11-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Hint: You want to win any game you play. Some reasonably intelligent people realize that in the grand scheme of the regular season, NCAA tourney and conference tourney; one of those is the least important to win.

Yeah... if KU is in it, it's a big deal in the way that it's fun to watch. Doesn't mean it's a big deal if they lose.

I guess KU fans cheering and talking about conference tournament more when they win makes it the biggest deal ever... weird how we'd do things like enjoy wins. :shrug:

Bearcat
11-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Enjoy wins and shrug off losses: Bad, probably butthurt Jayhawks fans who need to make up their mind on how important the games really are or something.

Enjoy wins and get upset over losses: Bad, butthurt arrogant Jayhawks fans who need some perspective and need to get over it.

bdj23
11-08-2014, 11:07 AM
If KU has a chance to win it, it's the biggest thing evar

I want KU to win every game.. But I'm not partying on Mass St for a Big XII tournament title.

RustShack
11-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Oh, and this, this is the year of the Clones eh?

That's great to know. It's been a long time coming. I'm just certain they're really legit this time. I feel it in my heart.

Well I've never said this is the year before, all I've ever said is we are better than last year(and we have been every time I said it). But yeah this really could be a championship season now that you mention it. And nearly everyone comes back next year too besides Dejean-Jones and Hogue.. But theres already replacements in the wing sitting out this year.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Enjoy wins and shrug off losses: Bad, probably butthurt Jayhawks fans who need to make up their mind on how important the games really are or something.

Enjoy wins and get upset over losses: Bad, butthurt arrogant Jayhawks fans who need some perspective and need to get over it.

Yet you whine about Cardinal fans doing the same thing ROFL

Bearcat
11-08-2014, 01:51 PM
Yet you whine about Cardinal fans doing the same thing ROFL

I do?

I mocked the whole 'game over' thing a few times, but that wasn't limited to the Cards. :shrug:

RustShack
11-11-2014, 10:42 PM
@JonRothstein: Yes. Best team Hoiberg has had in Ames @JSebern42 @JonRothstein can ISU win the Big 12 regular season title over KU & Texas???

Chiefs Pantalones
11-11-2014, 10:43 PM
@JonRothstein: Yes. Best team Hoiberg has had in Ames @JSebern42 @JonRothstein can ISU win the Big 12 regular season title over KU & Texas???

LMAO

TribalElder
11-11-2014, 10:46 PM

after watching the goalposts come down I don't believe a damn thing coming out of Ames Iowa ROFL

RustShack
11-12-2014, 12:05 AM
after watching the goalposts come down I don't believe a damn thing coming out of Ames Iowa ROFL

You mean Kansas? And Jon is a national person, not out of Ames. Also you're a moron if you think football has anything to do with basketball, and that Iowa State is the first team to choke against a worse team.

RustShack
11-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Our two Kansas games should be big though, one is on Big Monday and the other will likely have College Gameday in Ames.

Pablo
11-12-2014, 06:45 AM
It is always delightful watching Rusty get his hopes up, just to be crushed by the big, bad KU machine every year.

RustShack
11-12-2014, 06:46 AM
It is always delightful watching Rusty get his hopes up, just to be crushed by the big, bad KU machine every year.

1-0 streak against Kansas right now.

Pablo
11-12-2014, 06:51 AM
1-0 streak against Kansas right now.Impressive!

Buck
11-12-2014, 01:20 PM
2 more days until real games start! Friday can't come soon enough.

Ceej
11-12-2014, 01:25 PM
1-0 streak against Kansas right now.

Dreaming big. LMAO

Pablo
11-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Dreaming big. LMAOThey're a basketball school now. Haven't you heard?

Until we beat the brakes off them this year, then they might be a football school again.

Buck
11-12-2014, 01:32 PM
SDSU has a 1-0 streak vs KU too lol

Pablo
11-12-2014, 01:36 PM
SDSU has a 1-0 streak vs KU too lolWhat's the scoop on SDSU this year?

Ceej
11-12-2014, 01:37 PM
They're a basketball school now. Haven't you heard?

Until we beat the brakes off them this year, then they might be a football school again.

I just wish rusty could have some perspective.

I like Hoiberg and what he's done in Ames.

But they're still our little bitches.

Buck
11-12-2014, 01:39 PM
What's the scoop on SDSU this year?

We're ranked 16 and expected to win our conference, but we lost our MVP and nobody knows if we will have a PG to generate offense. Our recut class this year was one 5 star / three 4 stars and a 3-4 star transfer. Technically it's the most talented team we've had, but nobody that's on the team now that played last year was any good at running the offense.

Our strength is defense by far. We will see. We're probably a Sweet 16 team at best.

Pablo
11-12-2014, 01:41 PM

But they're still our little bitches.Yeah, there are props to be given for the turnaround ISU has made; no doubt.

Rust is just a doe-eyed homer. He puts the KnowMo's of the world to shame with his unwavering and unrealistic optimism.

It will be fun to watch Kansas crush that optimism out of him throughout the season, as we rape and pillage all that Fred has built.

Big 12 basketball will be pretty awesome again this year, I'm pretty amped.

Ceej
11-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Yeah, there are props to be given for the turnaround ISU has made; no doubt.

Rust is just a doe-eyed homer. He puts the KnowMo's of the world to shame with his unwavering and unrealistic optimism.

It will be fun to watch Kansas crush that optimism out of him throughout the season, as we rape and pillage all that Fred has built.

Big 12 basketball will be pretty awesome again this year, I'm pretty amped.

I will never, ever forget Elijah's game in Ames.

I bet rusty wept for days.

Going to be another fun (as always) college basketball season.

Pablo
11-12-2014, 01:44 PM
We're ranked 16 and expected to win our conference, but we lost our MVP and nobody knows if we will have a PG to generate offense. Our recut class this year was one 5 star / three 4 stars and a 3-4 star transfer. Technically it's the most talented team we've had, but nobody that's on the team now that played last year was any good at running the offense.

Our strength is defense by far. We will see. We're probably a Sweet 16 team at best.Thanks for the info. Good defense will always go a long ways in college ball. It isn't the most fun to watch for an entire season if you can't put together a decent offense, but you can make a good tourney push with it.

Pablo
11-12-2014, 01:44 PM

Going to be another fun (as always) college basketball season.Absolutely.

That was the sort of defeat that might force a weaker man into hiding, ala twitterbitch.

Ceej
11-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Absolutely.

That was the sort of defeat that might force a weaker man into hiding, ala twitterbitch.

I wonder how many women Eljiah impregnated that night in Ames.

Pablo
11-12-2014, 01:49 PM
I wonder how many women Eljiah impregnated that night in Ames.All of the women in Rusty's immediate family I'm sure. A dozen other nice sport fucks after he got done with that business.

I'm fairly positive he scored more outside of the arena than during the game. Impressive stuff.

Chiefs Scratch
11-12-2014, 02:09 PM
I think UC Santa Barbara gives KU a close one early or beats them personally. But I like the aggressive early scheduling.

RustShack
11-12-2014, 04:24 PM

But they're still our little bitches.

I think you need perspective. We've gotten better players and better results literally every year he's been here. The better players trend hasn't stopped yet, and odds are the better results won't either.

It's funny that everyone thinks Iowa State is legit this year besides Kansas fans, but I can understand why you don't want to believe it. Basketball is all you have.

Reerun_KC
11-12-2014, 04:27 PM
OMG. Rusty!!!!!

RustShack
11-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Most experience he's ever had return. Most depth he's ever had. Most height he's ever had and it's not close. Rim protector for the first time. Most talented player he says he's ever coached. It'll be a good year.

Reerun_KC
11-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Rusty you guys keep this up and we will have to make room for isu at the champions classic. Your championship tradition is deafening.

RustShack
11-12-2014, 04:42 PM
This guy from USA Today has two Big12 teams in his Final Four. A guy from Fox a few weeks ago also had ISU in his.

Eric's picks

Kentucky: College basketball has not seen a team enter a season that looked this potent on paper since the UNC juggernaut of 2008-09. John Calipari has an embarrassment of riches in his frontcourt. His backcourt is formidable with the return of the Harrison twins. An undefeated season? No. A national title? Yes.

Wisconsin: Bo Ryan has made fundamentals cool in Madison. With all but one key player back, don't be surprised if the Badgers get a chance to avenge their national semifinal loss to Kentucky in another Final Four matchup. Sam Dekker and Frank Kaminsky are well-deserved All-American candidates. This is Ryan's best team yet.

Robert Deutsch, Robert Deutsch-USA TODAY Sports

Kentucky Wildcats guard Andrew Harrison (5) passes the ball away from Wisconsin more
Texas: Players still have a chip on their shoulder because this is largely the same group of guys that many people thought would wind up getting coach Rick Barnes fired. Didn't happen. With the addition of freshman Myles Turner, Texas has one of the nation's best frontcourts. Watch point guard Isaiah Taylor thrive.

Iowa State: That the Cyclones could lose two All-Americans — DeAndre Kane, Melvin Ejim — and remain in the hunt for the Final Four speaks to Fred Hoiberg's coaching acumen. No one exploits on-court mismatches better. Georges Niang is healthy and 25 pounds leaner. This could be Hoiberg's deepest team, going 10 deep.​

Reerun_KC
11-12-2014, 04:49 PM
NCAA should just shutdown the basketball season and send all trophies to Ames.

RustShack
11-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Just looking at the records on the OP.

Kansas 25-10
Iowa State 28-8

Interesting

Prison Bitch
11-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Just looking at the records on the OP.

Kansas 25-10
Iowa State 28-8

Interesting

Kansas had the RPIs #1 schedule, so it's not really interesting.

Titty Meat
11-12-2014, 05:02 PM
So are we going to act like the B1G isn't shit like many posters did on here last year? I'll be happy to finish 4th again.

RustShack
11-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Is Minnesota supposed to be anything this year?

Ceej
11-12-2014, 05:21 PM
I think you need perspective. We've gotten better players and better results literally every year he's been here. The better players trend hasn't stopped yet, and odds are the better results won't either.

It's funny that everyone thinks Iowa State is legit this year besides Kansas fans, but I can understand why you don't want to believe it. Basketball is all you have.

Couldn't the same be said for tISU? Which isn't really saying much because you haven't accomplished much.

Buehler445
11-12-2014, 05:22 PM

DEFINITELY rooting for them to knock off old man Pitino.

Ceej
11-12-2014, 05:22 PM
So are we going to act like the B1G isn't shit like many posters did on here last year? I'll be happy to finish 4th again.

I gave props to the B1G all year.

All I said is the B1G brand of basketball is boring. And it is.

Buehler445
11-12-2014, 05:24 PM
ISU will probably be pretty salty. Especially with that no dunking pain in the fucking ass Niang.

But they have a lot of clutch to replace with Kane graduating. A ton.

Ceej
11-12-2014, 05:25 PM
ISU will probably be pretty salty. Especially with that no dunking pain in the ****ing ass Niang.

Oh, no doubt. They'll be super competitive.

A national championship contender? No.

Buehler445
11-12-2014, 05:25 PM
I gave props to the B1G all year.

All I said is the B1G brand of basketball is boring. And it is.

I can watch MSU ball when they're not playing another B1G team. But yeah, the foul them so they can't get open and then hold the ball so you can shoot for 2-0 victory is tough to watch.

Buehler445
11-12-2014, 05:31 PM
Oh, no doubt. They'll be super competitive.

A national championship contender? No.

Didn't you hear? ISU football is going to take home the Big XII title. Mark it down.

Titty Meat
11-12-2014, 05:32 PM

They'll be ranked at the end of the year.

Ceej
11-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Didn't you hear? ISU football is going to take home the Big XII title. Mark it down.

Steele Jantz making a come back?

Buehler445
11-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Steele Jantz making a come back?

ROFL

No Richardson's coming out party.

KC_Connection
11-12-2014, 05:45 PM

Going to be another fun (as always) college basketball season.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jfkM2f8YN-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/c0JO_oV89FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of my favourite ever road wins. You can just feel EJ destroying the hope in that building. That cap-off dunk at the end probably still haunts Rust.

RustShack
11-12-2014, 05:48 PM
ISU will probably be pretty salty. Especially with that no dunking pain in the fucking ass Niang.

Well Niang has lost 20 lbs and can jump higher now, so he can dunk more but he will probably still dunk the least on the team. Weve also brought in a guard to replace Kane who is an inch taller and a lot quicker.. He's actually the guy who Fred says is the most talented player he's ever coached.

RustShack
11-12-2014, 05:49 PM
They'll be ranked at the end of the year.

Cool. We beat them by 25 in our scrimmage.

Buehler445
11-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Well Niang has lost 20 lbs and can jump higher now, so he can dunk more but he will probably still dunk the least on the team. Weve also brought in a guard to replace Kane who is an inch taller and a lot quicker.. He's actually the guy who Fred says is the most talented player he's ever coached.

Yeah. Kane's measureables weren't what made him good.

RustShack
11-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Yeah. Kane's measureables weren't what made him good.

Yeah I know, it was his coach.

Bearcat
11-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Watch the whole thing...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gmDtHam9Kzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bdj23
11-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Rusty has delusion that would make a Mizzou fan proud

KC_Connection
11-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Watch the whole thing...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gmDtHam9Kzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Hoiberg's son definitely wasn't the only ISU fan crying that night.

Reerun_KC
11-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Rusty has delusion that make a Mizzou fan proud
Well he is 12. Can't be too hard on the kid.

Bearcat
11-12-2014, 06:22 PM
EJ had 16 points with 4.5 minutes left in the second half. LMAO

RustShack
11-14-2014, 06:37 AM
It's here boys.

Mr. Plow
11-14-2014, 08:01 AM

ISU will be a solid team this year with Niang and a bunch of people nobody knows who they are.

Mr. Plow
11-14-2014, 08:07 AM
Rusty has delusion that would make a Mizzou fan proud

Every year it's the same thing. "We are better than last year". "We are a National Championship contender." blah blah blah.

Much like the Chiefs, it always ends the same.

Prison Bitch
11-14-2014, 08:09 AM
Rustshack: "I think you need perspective"

and with that, this message board just spontaneously combusted.

RustShack
11-14-2014, 07:20 PM
ISU will be a solid team this year with Niang and a bunch of people nobody knows who they are.

People will know their names by the end of the year.

Pablo
11-14-2014, 11:17 PM
People will know their names by the end of the year.Yes, your fanbase will most likely learn the names of their starters by the end of the year.

Even I think ISU alumni are capable of that.

Saulbadguy
11-14-2014, 11:40 PM
https://vine.co/v/O5O23XurHgw

Buehler445
11-15-2014, 06:31 AM
LOL who blocked that? Looked like DJ williams but he's out.

Saulbadguy
11-15-2014, 06:41 AM
LOL who blocked that? Looked like DJ williams but he's out.

Brandon Bolden, transfer from Georgetown.

Bufkin
11-15-2014, 06:41 AM
BYU pride. Haws is going to put up 23 per game this year and break the BYU scoring record in the process. I definitely think we have a tournament team.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
11-15-2014, 07:11 AM
A&M showed some offensive ability last night Alex Caruso is one of the best passers in the country. We'll see how the season goes. They are only graduating one scholarship player after this year and will be bringing in a top 5 recruiting class. Kennedy might not be as worthless as I thought.

noa
11-15-2014, 08:22 AM
Vicious
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiliConCarnage
11-15-2014, 09:48 AM

damn :clap:

Titty Meat
11-15-2014, 10:24 AM

Bruce Webber.

Saulbadguy
11-15-2014, 12:18 PM
Bruce Webber.

Gregg McDermmott

Prison Bitch
11-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Miles Turner with 15 points in twenty min last night as Texas rolled by 40. Miles looks great. They are my pick to win the league.

Pepe Silvia
11-15-2014, 01:57 PM
I won't be watching basketball for a loooong time.

Bambi
11-17-2014, 04:09 PM
Wooden Award Watch List

Cliff Alexander Kansas F Fr.
Brandon Ashley Arizona F Jr.
Ron Baker Wichita State G RJr.
Ryan Boatright UConn G Sr.
Malcolm Brogdon Virginia G RJr.
Willie Cauley-Stein Kentucky F Jr.
Branden Dawson Michigan State G/F Sr.
Sam Dekker Wisconsin F Jr.
Perry Ellis Kansas F Jr.
Yogi Ferrell Indiana G Jr.
Marcus Foster Kansas State G So.
Michael Frazier II Florida G Jr.
Treveon Graham VCU G/F Sr.
Jerian Grant Notre Dame G Sr.
Olivier Hanlan Boston College G Jr.
Montrezl Harrell Louisville F Jr.
Aaron Harrison Kentucky G So.
Andrew Harrison Kentucky G So.
Tyler Haws BYU G Sr.
Buddy Hield Oklahoma G Jr.
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson Arizona F So.
R.J. Hunter Georgia State G Jr.
Stanley Johnson Arizona F Fr.
Tyus Jones Duke G Fr.
Frank Kaminsky Wisconsin F Sr.
Caris LeVert Michigan G Jr.
Jordan Mickey LSU F So.
Nic Moore SMU G RJr.
Georges Niang Iowa State F Jr.
Jahlil Okafor Duke C Fr.
Kelly Oubre Jr. Kansas G Fr.
Marcus Paige North Carolina G Jr.
Kevin Pangos Gonzaga G Sr.
Terran Petteway Nebraska F Jr.
Bobby Portis Arkansas F So.
Chasson Randle Stanford G Sr.
Terry Rozier Louisville G So.
Wesley Saunders Harvard G Sr.
Josh Scott Colorado F Jr.
Wayne Selden Jr. Kansas G So.
D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera Georgetown G Jr.
Juwan Staten West Virginia G Sr.
Keifer Sykes Green Bay G Sr.
Isaiah Taylor Texas G So.
Karl-Anthony Towns Kentucky F Fr.
Myles Turner Texas F Fr.
Fred VanVleet Wichita State G Jr.
Dez Wells Maryland G/F Sr.
Delon Wright Utah G Sr.
Joseph Young Oregon G RSr.

tk13
11-17-2014, 11:46 PM
ESPN's annual 24 hour basketball marathon has started. SMU and Gonzaga, two ranked teams, are playing on ESPN2. Auburn and Colorado start in 20 minutes. St. Mary's/New Mexico State at 3 AM ET, Hawaii hosts a game at 5 ET... and so on.

tk13
11-17-2014, 11:49 PM
11 p.m. SMU at Gonzaga ESPN2
11 p.m. Detroit at Oregon ESPNU
1 a.m. Auburn at Colorado ESPN2
3 a.m. New Mexico State at Saint Mary's ESPN2
5 a.m. High Point at Hawaii ESPN2
7 a.m. Iona at Wofford ESPN2
9 a.m. Northern Iowa at Stephen F. Austin ESPN2
11 a.m. Manhattan at UMass ESPN2
12 p.m. Baylor at South Carolina ESPN
2 p.m. Wichita State vs. Memphis ESPN
4 p.m. Utah at San Diego State ESPN
6 p.m. Toledo at VCU ESPNU
7 p.m. Michigan State vs. Duke ESPN
7:30 p.m. Marquette at Ohio State ESPN2
9:30 p.m. Kansas vs. Kentucky ESPN
9:30 p.m. Texas Tech at LSU ESPN2

RustShack
11-18-2014, 12:16 AM
Georgia State is supposed to be good this year. Crushed them. Last game Thomas and Nader were suspended for too.

Bring on Bama

DaKCMan AP
11-18-2014, 06:55 AM
Florida choked against Miami last night.

I guess I'll take solace in the fact that we were without Dorian Finney-Smith, Chris Walker, and Alex Murphy. Only 6 scholarship players in the rotation last night.

Mr. Plow
11-18-2014, 08:14 AM
KU/UK tonight is going to be interesting. Offensively KU didn't play well the other night. Can't do that tonight.

Prison Bitch
11-18-2014, 08:34 AM

I guess I'll take solace in the fact that we were without Dorian Finney-Smith, Chris Walker, and Alex Murphy. Only 6 scholarship players in the rotation last night.

You coming to Mecca to see them play Kansas?

Ceej
11-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Great day for college hoops!

Eager to watch Memphis/WSU as the appetizer before the main course tonight.

Rock, Chalk!

Mr. Arrowhead
11-18-2014, 09:21 AM
GO SHOX!!!

KCUnited
11-18-2014, 10:27 AM
SFA misses a layup in OT to lose to N.Iowa. Good game.

DaKCMan AP
11-18-2014, 11:31 AM
You coming to Mecca to see them play Kansas?

I've been to AFH before. Not making a trip this year.

KCUnited
11-18-2014, 12:11 PM
UMass flubs an inbound pass with 2 seconds left in the game up 2. Manhattan goes inbound dunk on the ensuing possession to tie it up with .2 left.

EDIT: Overtime

Ceej
11-18-2014, 02:27 PM
Okay, that dunk by Cotton was filthy.

Buehler445
11-18-2014, 02:47 PM

My buddy told me that asshat Angel Rodriguez was jacking up a bunch of bullshit ass prayers (like he normally does) that happened to go in.

DaKCMan AP
11-18-2014, 02:54 PM
My buddy told me that asshat Angel Rodriguez was jacking up a bunch of bullshit ass prayers (like he normally does) that happened to go in.

Pretty much. Our leading scorer picked up his 4th and went to the bench with 7mins left. UF dominated the game up to that point, without our top 3 front-line players. Then Miami starting making prayers.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-18-2014, 03:09 PM
My shox struggled in the 1st half but are now blowing Memphis out

Buehler445
11-18-2014, 04:56 PM
This Utah sdsu game is awful. 33-40 2:06 left

Buck
11-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Final was 53-49. 29 points scored in the last 2 minutes. Crazy

Reerun_KC
11-18-2014, 05:52 PM
Rusty - When should we expect to see ISU in the Champions classic???

Saul Good
11-18-2014, 06:13 PM
4 top 20 teams (3 of the top 5) in the country are playing tonight, and the arena isn't even close to half full. Where the hell is everyone?

Buehler445
11-18-2014, 06:21 PM
Final was 53-49. 29 points scored in the last 2 minutes. Crazy

Shouldn't have shut it off I guess.

Mr. Plow
11-18-2014, 06:40 PM
4 top 20 teams (3 of the top 5) in the country are playing tonight, and the arena isn't even close to half full. Where the hell is everyone?

It's the beauty, and the problem, with college basketball. November/December games mean very little in the grand scheme.

RustShack
11-18-2014, 11:40 PM
Rusty - When should we expect to see ISU in the Champions classic???

Keep getting embarrassed in the classic. We'll just go win an NCAA championship.

Prison Bitch
11-18-2014, 11:43 PM
It's the beauty, and the problem, with college basketball. November/December games mean very little in the grand scheme.

Stands were full. Have no idea what he's smoking

DaKCMan AP
11-19-2014, 06:19 AM
Keep getting embarrassed in the classic. We'll just go win an NCAA championship.

:LOL:

Ceej
11-19-2014, 07:51 AM

ROFL

Mr. Plow
11-19-2014, 08:09 AM

:)

KC_Connection
11-19-2014, 08:17 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/giphymedia/media/Ic97mPViHEG5O/giphy.gif

Saul Good
11-19-2014, 09:27 AM
Stands were full. Have no idea what he's smoking

You must not have been watching the Duke game. Lower bowl was maybe half full at best. Upper tank was a ghost town. Kentucky fans showed up for the curb stomping and filled in most of the seats.

Reerun_KC
11-19-2014, 09:53 AM
You must not have been watching the Duke game. Lower bowl was maybe half full at best. Upper tank was a ghost town. Kentucky fans showed up for the curb stomping and filled in most of the seats.
Does this mean you hang a banner in the Paige?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-25-2014, 10:30 PM
Maryland upsets perennial powerhouse national championship contender all-world Iowa State. It's the biggest upset of all time considering how unbeatable Iowa State is. They were supposed to go undefeated.

Reerun_KC
11-25-2014, 10:32 PM
The rusty state weatherwaxes got worked in the paint. They have zero inside game. They will die by the 3 this year. Zero paint presence.

Reerun_KC
11-25-2014, 10:33 PM
Maryland upsets perennial powerhouse national championship contender all-world Iowa State. It's the biggest upset of all time considering how unbeatable Iowa State is. They were supposed to go undefeated.
Unfathomable. Inconceivable.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-25-2014, 10:37 PM
Unfathomable. Inconceivable.

They'll bounce back. They're the best program of all time.

RustShack
11-25-2014, 11:36 PM
Yeah they played bad on a neutral court tonight. But it was two of our top eight players first game of the year and one of our best players isn't eligible to play until semester. So this isn't the team you will be seeing when it matters.

RustShack
11-25-2014, 11:38 PM
Oh and we won't lose a single game by 32, even if we play Kentucky. LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
11-25-2014, 11:41 PM

Maryland > Kentucky though.

ISU fan base is the most delusional in all of sports, tied with Raiders fans. So awful.

RustShack
11-25-2014, 11:54 PM
Maryland > Kentucky though.

ISU fan base is the most delusional in all of sports, tied with Raiders fans. So awful.

Yeah because that makes sense

Titty Meat
11-26-2014, 12:30 AM
Yeah they played bad on a neutral court tonight. But it was two of our top eight players first game of the year and one of our best players isn't eligible to play until semester. So this isn't the team you will be seeing when it matters.

If you want to play in a real conference join the B1G

KC_Connection
11-26-2014, 12:38 AM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/giphymedia/media/Ic97mPViHEG5O/giphy.gif

kstater
11-26-2014, 01:17 AM
Just wait until next years players hit the floor for ISU. Then it's on.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2014, 06:57 AM
Easy to say when your program is to coward to schedule them.

Ceej
11-26-2014, 07:15 AM
Wait, tISU lost TO MARYLAND?

Hoiberg should be on the hot seat.

Embarrassing..

Prison Bitch
11-26-2014, 08:10 AM
The Mayor should never play KU or their grads. Turgeon the Surgeon has all that Jayhawk awesomeness in him, Mayor was intimidated

Mr_Tomahawk
11-26-2014, 08:12 AM

Neutral.....?

The Place was 70% ISU fans.

Mr. Plow
11-26-2014, 08:15 AM
Just wait until next years players hit the floor for ISU. Then it's on.

:)

Mr_Tomahawk
11-26-2014, 08:21 AM

I know you don't watch a lot of basketball but, Kentucky > Maryland.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2014, 03:50 PM
Neutral.....?

The Place was 70% ISU fans.

Its not like the announcers mentioned anything about ISU's massive presence at the game...

Kept saying it felt like and ISU home game (boooooooo).

But never mind all that, it was a neutral site according to Rusty Weatherwax.

Bambi
11-26-2014, 07:48 PM
Some really good teams this year.

Titty Meat
11-26-2014, 10:08 PM
Some really good teams this year.

Yup KU isnt one of them

Ceej
11-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Yup KU isnt one of them

Burn.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-26-2014, 11:03 PM
Zona doesn't really do anything great. They're so challenged offensively it's painful to watch. They're just dang good on D. Problem is that only gets you so far (KU in 2012 comes to mind) hence their troubles in the dance.

Buck
11-26-2014, 11:13 PM
This is a damn hard team to score on.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-26-2014, 11:14 PM
This is a damn hard team to score on.

So are you guys. So tough on D.

Buck
11-26-2014, 11:19 PM
So are you guys. So tough on D.

Not when we keep turning it over like this.

Buck
11-26-2014, 11:22 PM
Sucks everything is a foul in this game.

Saccopoo
11-26-2014, 11:28 PM
A guy to keep your eye on is Utah freshman center Jakob Poetel.

I just got back from the game and this kid has got amazing ball skills for a seven foot freshman. I don't know how he flew under the radar of some of the big name schools, but he's got a chance to be a special player.

Buck
11-26-2014, 11:35 PM
Well our team is just not focussed enough to win a big time game.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Only top 10 team that has impressed me is UK so far. It's early though obviously. UK just has it all. Bastards lol.

tk13
12-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Texas is trying to hang tough with Kentucky, but I'm not sure they're going to make it. Kentucky took a halftime tie and has turned it into a 14 point second half lead.

Buehler445
12-05-2014, 07:57 PM
UT Looks really good. UK is obviously good.

UT is going to win a lot of games as long as they continue to progress.

Reerun_KC
12-05-2014, 07:58 PM
I hate UK with my soul.

Reerun_KC
12-05-2014, 07:59 PM
UT Looks really good. UK is obviously good.

UT is going to win a lot of games as long as they continue to progress.
They havent ran into Rusty state yet. Once that happens class will begin.

RustShack
12-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Wth Kansas LMAO

Embarrassing us against the SEC this year.

Ceej
12-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Wth Kansas LMAO

You rang????

Buehler445
12-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Wth Kansas LMAO

Can you go ahead and say that KU has no shot at a national title?

KthxBye

Bearcat
12-05-2014, 10:20 PM
"Embarrassing us"

I'd need a flowchart.... LMAO

Pablo
12-05-2014, 10:22 PM
This OU game is pathetic. I see the true son has tiger hoops in the garbage already.

Reerun_KC
12-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Wth Kansas LMAO

Hey Rusty. Fuck you.

RustShack
12-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Only took about an hour and a half to respond lol

Pablo
12-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Rossburg is painful to watch. Good lord.

Reerun_KC
12-05-2014, 10:28 PM
You can't fix stupid. Well done sir.

Pablo
12-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Not much of a conference challenge.

Ceej
12-05-2014, 10:30 PM

Because some of us don't live on Chiefsplanet when our team is playing.

Numbnuts.

RustShack
12-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Because some of us don't live on Chiefsplanet when our team is playing.

Numbnuts.

Your Kansas thread suggests otherwise.

Reerun_KC
12-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Your Kansas thread suggests otherwise.
I posted most of the posts in the thread. So back off my boys.

RustShack
12-05-2014, 11:43 PM
But really in all seriousness congratulations on barely beating a 2-3 team at home.

KC_Connection
12-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Wth Kansas LMAO

This was dumb, but still nowhere near as bad as your Dion Waiters top 5 SG post.

Reerun_KC
12-05-2014, 11:46 PM
But really in all seriousness congratulations on barely beating a 2-3 team at home.
Well we all can't be ISU and have the championship history and tradition you guys have. We just have to take it one day at a time and maybe some day we can hang banners like you do.

Bambi
12-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Michigan is going to lose to NJIT.

tk13
12-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Wow. How does that happen? NJIT was 2-5, apparently. Between them and that Sciences school that beat Drexel... good week for the east coast science schools no one has heard of.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Good win for Zona against a potent Zags team which will be there only real test until if Michigan losing to NJIT is any indication. But once again, they won't break through to the Final Four unless they find some balance and score the ball. Sean Miller has to use all his timeouts during the last minute just to set up a college level set play for them. Very odd. Surprised it didn't come back to bite them there, it would've if the Zags didn't play dumb ball there in the end. Different year, same problem for Zona. Has been for awhile.

Ceej
12-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Quality loss for a team in the B1G, the most superior basketball conference in the nation.

Ceej
12-06-2014, 08:22 PM

Whew, almost as bad as losing to Maryland at home.

Did Juan Dixon and Steve Blake make a come back?

RustShack
12-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Whew, almost as bad as losing to Maryland at home.

Did Juan Dixon and Steve Blake make a come back?

Wasn't aware Iowa State was in Kansas City. Didn't Iowa State beat Kansas in KC last year? Nice loss at home.

Ceej
12-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Wasn't aware Iowa State was in Kansas City. Didn't Iowa State beat Kansas in KC last year? Nice loss at home.

10 straight, dickbutt.

tk13
12-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Eastern Michigan is up by 3 on Michigan with a minute and a half to go. ESPNU.

Reerun_KC
12-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Michigan goes down again.

tk13
12-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Eastern Michigan wins. Michigan beat Syracuse and since then has fallen off the cliff.

tk13
12-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Columbia playing a great game at Kentucky. Lead by 2 at halftime. Kentucky never had the lead in the 1st half.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Kansas getting worked by GT.

Ceej
12-10-2014, 06:51 PM

You and I must have different interpretations of "getting worked."

Reerun_KC
12-10-2014, 06:53 PM
15-1 run. 7 min without a FG and do nothing but foul = getting worked in my book.

Ceej
12-10-2014, 06:54 PM
15-1 run. 7 min without a FG and do nothing but foul = getting worked in my book.

Georgetown getting worked by KU and down two at the half.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Georgetown getting worked by KU and down two at the half.
Good call

Reerun_KC
12-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Can Bill Rafferty please go ahead and die. His color work is just atrocious.

Bambi
12-10-2014, 09:04 PM
The greatest team of all time trailed Columbia at halftime and ended up winning 56-46.

Al Bundy
12-10-2014, 09:11 PM
lol Nebraska...

Buehler445
12-10-2014, 09:43 PM
The greatest team of all time trailed Columbia at halftime and ended up winning 56-46.

Look. I know that UK team came out focused and played up to their potential (which is incredible) and that they won't play like that very often.

But posts like yours are going to do nothing but feed the trolls. They dominated us. Making fun of them is not prudent.

Mr. Plow
12-10-2014, 10:12 PM

LMAO

tk13
12-10-2014, 10:13 PM
Nebraska lost by 1 to Incarnate Word. Seems like there have been a ton of upsets by teams that aren't even real "mid-majors," but teams that just came into DI or from the bottom rungs of D-I.

Pablo
12-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Look. I know that UK team came out focused and played up to their potential (which is incredible) and that they won't play like that very often.

But posts like yours are going to do nothing but feed the trolls. They dominated us. Making fun of them is not prudent.Should be a nice rebound test with UNC next.

Pablo
12-10-2014, 10:37 PM
LMAOWhere were you in the first half???!!

Reerun_KC
12-10-2014, 10:58 PM
LMAO
Wasn't LMAO the last 5 and first 5 apind the half. They were getting schooled.

Mr. Plow
12-10-2014, 11:27 PM
Where were you in the first half???!!

I was sitting in my chair enjoying the game.

Mr. Plow
12-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Wasn't LMAO the last 5 and first 5 apind the half. They were getting schooled.

I understand that GT didn't have a # next to their name, but they are a good team. It was a good win. I'm not sure how you get "schooled" and be up by 2 at half. It was a good game. If you expected some 20 point blowout on the road, I'm sorry that you had unrealistic expectations. KU was solid for most of the night.

It's pretty clear to see that right now, size down low bothers KU. We don't have the toughness & strength down there that we are used to. It's likely going to be that way all year. Get used to it.

Bambi
12-11-2014, 09:14 AM
TCU is 9-0

Ceej
12-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Man, the B1G is pretty awful this year.

Solid loss to "Who Knows Where U" last night for the Huskers.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2014, 09:22 AM
I understand that GT didn't have a # next to their name, but they are a good team. It was a good win. I'm not sure how you get "schooled" and be up by 2 at half. It was a good game. If you expected some 20 point blowout on the road, I'm sorry that you had unrealistic expectations. KU was solid for most of the night.

It's pretty clear to see that right now, size down low bothers KU. We don't have the toughness & strength down there that we are used to. It's likely going to be that way all year. Get used to it.

Its easy to sit back and wait til the end of the game to make your snotty comments...

But during the game when Kansas allowed a 15-1 run, went 7 min without a FG and did nothing but foul = getting worked in my book.

But continue to totally miss that point during that time frame and only show up after the game.

Bambi
12-11-2014, 10:15 AM
Iowa State = Drug House

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2014/12/11/7376595/iowa-state-bryce-dejean-jones-arrested-drug-house

Reerun_KC
12-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Iowa State = Drug House

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2014/12/11/7376595/iowa-state-bryce-dejean-jones-arrested-drug-house

Oops!

Rusty has sum splaining to do...

RustShack
12-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Our best player this year too.

RustShack
12-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Still in jail on $1,600 bond

Reerun_KC
12-11-2014, 10:36 AM
What will the Mayor do?

Bambi
12-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Still in jail on $1,600 bond

I don't know what's more embarrassing...

Getting busted for weed or not being able to get anyone to bail you out for $1,600

RustShack
12-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 14s14 seconds ago
Police also said it was not as though there were 50 people in Dejean-Jones apartment. Just a handful. "Marijuana party" not quite accurate.

Ceej
12-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Its easy to sit back and wait til the end of the game to make your snotty comments...

But during the game when Kansas allowed a 15-1 run, went 7 min without a FG and did nothing but foul = getting worked in my book.

But continue to totally miss that point during that time frame and only show up after the game.

Because not all of us live on Chiefsplanet during a KU game, unlike you apparently.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Because not all of us live on Chiefsplanet during a KU game, unlike you apparently.

Sorry

Ceej
12-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Sorry

It's okay. Let's just drop it and enjoy the road win last night.

Until Saturday anyway. :D

Reerun_KC
12-11-2014, 11:20 AM
It's okay. Let's just drop it and enjoy the road win last night.

Until Saturday anyway. :D

Should be a great game...

RustShack
12-11-2014, 11:26 AM
@ErikWheaterWHO: APD says small amount of marijuana was found on a dresser inside BDJ's apartment. Burnt marijuana smelled. No one admitted using. #13now

He was arrested for someone having it in his apartment, not for possession.

RustShack
12-11-2014, 11:28 AM
@J_SchaefferWOI: Bryce Dejean-Jones has charges dropped. Judge says no probable cause. He has been released from Jail.

DiaperBoy27
12-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Since when did smoking weed in your house with some friends = "hosting a drug house"? With that kind of hyperbole I'd hate to see what my college years qualified as.

Mr. Plow
12-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Since when did smoking weed in your house with some friends = "hosting a drug house"? With that kind of hyperbole I'd hate to see what my college years qualified as.

Clearly he was running a weed drug ring & they had just sold all but the last of their stock.

RustShack
12-11-2014, 12:39 PM
@TravisHines21: Spoke to BDJ's attorney, said police tried to use drug house statute where it didn't apply and judge recognized that.

Prison Bitch
12-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Didn't "thug" EJ get through college without any arrests and drug problems?

Who's the thug now, Clone fans?

Titty Meat
12-11-2014, 02:51 PM
So KU is barely beating inferior talent now. How quick they've fallen.

Buehler445
12-11-2014, 05:04 PM
TCU is 9-0

Haven't played anyone really, but hopefully they're better.

I don't know what's more embarrassing...

Getting busted for weed or not being able to get anyone to bail you out for $1,600

That is quite possibly the funniest thing you've ever posted.

So KU is barely beating inferior talent now. How quick they've fallen.

To be fair, that fat fuck smith or whatever his name is counts for like 6 dudes. He was fucking huge.

I'm OK with the win. We don't have much for size, which is weird for a self team, but I thought they played pretty well.

Lots of stuff to get worked out before conference play, but I like the talent on the team. If they get their shit together they can be contenders.

Titty Meat
12-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Haven't played anyone really, but hopefully they're better.

That is quite possibly the funniest thing you've ever posted.

To be fair, that fat **** smith or whatever his name is counts for like 6 dudes. He was ****ing huge.

I'm OK with the win. We don't have much for size, which is weird for a self team, but I thought they played pretty well.

Lots of stuff to get worked out before conference play, but I like the talent on the team. If they get their shit together they can be contenders.

LOL Buehler I like you I was just talking like Bambis dumbass. I think KU is a good young team that's still figuring themselves out after losing the whole team last year. I don't think they are contenders though i'd say Kentucky, Duke, or Wisconsin will win it all.

Buehler445
12-11-2014, 07:02 PM
LOL Buehler I like you I was just talking like Bambis dumbass. I think KU is a good young team that's still figuring themselves out after losing the whole team last year. I don't think they are contenders though i'd say Kentucky, Duke, or Wisconsin will win it all.

I think KU will be able to hang with Duke and Wisconsin by the end of the year, probably now. UK is otherworldly when they're focused. But it only takes one head in ass game to bump them.

RustShack
12-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Suspended for the Iowa game.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Kentucky starting SF Alex Poythress tore his ACL today.

Mr. Plow
12-12-2014, 08:07 AM

Ouch. Hate to see that.

Buehler445
12-12-2014, 08:10 AM

Ouch. That sucks. He was a pretty solid player.

Prison Bitch
12-12-2014, 08:21 AM
He was their worst player on their 10 deep

That said I have no idea why fans in all sports are always so quick to anoint champs. I haven't seen any team get even 25% prob odds in a tourney bracket, too much variability. Kentucky is only a couple points better than Duke or Wisky or Az on Sagarin - that's a three pointer.

Frankly from what I've seen I'd put Duke just a hair below them.