PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Super late night bullshit: does this "reformed" former Chiefs fan make sense to you?

Direckshun
11-07-2014, 02:46 AM
I was reading this guy (http://www.sbnation.com/users/Nicoloco) who looks like he has quit on the teams he's long loved very recently.

This is his profile:

Recovering Chiefs and Cavs fan that is now a Jaguars and Timberwolves fan. After years of dysfunction, I decided to give up on the two teams I've followed for most of my life... the Cavs because LeBron came back and became GM, coach and player and the franchise has a habit of making the wrong decision and throwing away picks instead of developing players.

I decided to follow the classier Wiggins to the Wolves and hope Ricky Rubio can develop into a legit point guard.

I finally gave up on the Chiefs because I'm tired of the excellent fanbase getting played by a cheap management team that I suspect filters down from the Hunt family. I can't bear to watch Andy Reid call three straight passing plays after having a second-and-1, nor a team giving away high draft picks for retread QBs instead of drafting and developing their own.

The Jags became my choice because I think Bortles is going to be one of the best QBs in the league within a few years, plus they also got Marcus Robinson and Marqise Lee in this last draft, so someone in their scouting department has to be pretty smart. It's a young up-and-coming team that, if Bortles develops, could be dominating the league within a couple of years.

Thoughts?

mdchiefsfan
11-07-2014, 02:57 AM
Chiefs to Jags? This guy knows how to pick'em

OldSchool
11-07-2014, 02:57 AM
Marcus Robinson? He clearly knows what he is talking about. ROFL

And no, he doesn't make any sense. Went from liking two teams that are now clearly on an upswing and should be in real contention very soon to liking two teams that are still early in the rebuilding/development stage.

Coochie liquor
11-07-2014, 05:04 AM
What a dumbass!

Kman34
11-07-2014, 06:59 AM
Clay...Is that you??? LMAO.....

I don't think I could quit my home town team no matter what... I would have separation anxiety...:D

Wallcrawler
11-07-2014, 07:09 AM
Cant ditch the Chiefs now. One of the bright spots is never having to think too hard for something to bitch about when Im in a mood.

Reid's gameday coaching usually provides a plethora of subjects to rant on about for hours on end.

Timeout at 1st and goal from the 1 inch line? Gold.

11-07-2014, 07:12 AM
Can't fix stupid.

rico
11-07-2014, 07:20 AM
This guy slurps a lot of ball gravy.

Sandy Vagina
11-07-2014, 07:21 AM
I don't know the guy.. don't care to know the guy...

Therefore... I don't have enough interest in judging his motives and decisions. Dude can like whoever he wants.. for whatever reasons he wants... and I say "whatever floats his boat." Why should I or anyone else give a damn? :shrug:

Pasta Little Brioni
11-07-2014, 07:38 AM
Classier Wiggins ROFL Has to be a Beaker. Sounds as dumb as wicked

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-07-2014, 07:43 AM
I thought it might be my friend who does the UFC golden knight podcasts, but he has no prior affiliation with the Cavs that I'm aware of.

Rausch
11-07-2014, 08:00 AM
Your choice to be a fan.

Thanks./1 Arrowhead

Hammock Parties
11-07-2014, 08:28 AM
i'll be a good boy mommy i promise

Red Beans
11-07-2014, 08:41 AM
It's a double negative. If he is reformed and former, that would make him a current Chiefs fan. At any rate, the guy is clearly a class A dipshit.

Why Not?
11-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Curly Bill gif?

splatbass
11-07-2014, 08:52 AM
He must be a regular at CP. He repeats all the standard BS that Clay and his minions say all the time. Brainwashed idiot that can't think for himself.

RealSNR
11-07-2014, 09:25 AM
As a Timberwolves fan, I hope this guy gets AIDS

Hammock Parties
11-07-2014, 09:33 AM
You do not adopt new sports teams as an adult. That isn't real.

You adopt teams when you are a kid for organic reasons and you BOND WITH THAT TEAM. Then you stick with them FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

That is how it works. That is what a sports fan is. There is no other kind. You are fucking married to that team. It's a goddamn blood oath.

I am here to judge your fandom.

ILChief
11-07-2014, 10:13 AM
He is mad because his teams suck so he picks two worse teams?

In58men
11-07-2014, 10:31 AM
Chiefs to Jags? This guy knows how to pick'em

I bet if he picked Denver, Seattle, Arizona, Denver or Patriots you would call him all sorts of dumb shit like ban wagoner etc etc.

Jags are up and coming with Bortles. That's a team that has balls. They'll rebuild faster then we will. It'll be about another 3 years until we start talking about a QB in the 1st round. Enjoy the mediocre QB you have now.

Bortles > Smith

Jimmya
11-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Good luck with that!

In58men
11-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Good luck with that!

They have a franchise QB we don't. We're the ones needing luck

OldSchool
11-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Funniest thing is, he didn't even choose to follow the best of the rookie QBs, lol.

J Diddy
11-07-2014, 02:17 PM

Do you even watch games bro?

In58men
11-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Do you even watch games bro?

Alex Smith will be gone in 2 years. Someone in that office will wake up.

cmh6476
11-07-2014, 02:23 PM
probably never had season tickets anyway

TLO
11-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Ban Direckshun threads.

Kiimo
11-07-2014, 03:31 PM
What's truly hilarious about this is if there are two teams further away from the playoffs than the Chiefs and Cavs it is the Jags and Wolves. Those organizations are run a lot worse than the Chiefs and Cavs and it isn't close.

J Diddy
11-07-2014, 03:40 PM
So just to clarify, he gave up on the cavs because they got James back?

I'd love for the Bulls to get James.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-07-2014, 06:05 PM
I bet if he picked Denver, Seattle, Arizona, Denver or Patriots you would call him all sorts of dumb shit like ban wagoner etc etc.

Jags are up and coming with Bortles. That's a team that has balls. They'll rebuild faster then we will. It'll be about another 3 years until we start talking about a QB in the 1st round. Enjoy the mediocre QB you have now.

Bortles > Smith

Holy shit. You know nothing about football with that take.

In58men
11-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Holy shit. You know nothing about football with that take.

Give Bortles all the years that Alex played then come talk to me bro

splatbass
11-07-2014, 08:50 PM

So that guy is as stupid as you, huh? Or maybe it is you.

Either way, you are proof that you can't fix stupid.

In58men
11-07-2014, 08:53 PM
So that guy is as stupid as you, huh? Or maybe it is you.

Or maybe you're the jealous Chief fan watching Alex Smith highlights on YouTube to try to convince yourself?

splatbass
11-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Or maybe you're the jealous Chief fan watching Alex Smith highlights on YouTube to try to convince yourself?

Dumb. Really, really dumb. Does your mom type for you?

In58men
11-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Dumb. Really, really dumb. Does your mom type for you?

Does your mom upload the videos for you?

splatbass
11-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Does your mom upload the videos for you?

What videos are you talking about?

In58men
11-07-2014, 09:19 PM
What videos are you talking about?

Alex Smith highlight reels.........if he even has any.

splatbass
11-07-2014, 09:23 PM

You go be a Jags fan. A shit team for a shithead.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-07-2014, 09:33 PM
That's right right, Inmem!

If you don't like the way Lil' Chiefy tangos, YOU FIND ANOTHER DAMNED DANCE PARTNER!

LMAO

splatbass
11-07-2014, 09:36 PM
That's right right, Inmem!

If you don't like the way Lil' Chiefy tangos, YOU FIND ANOTHER DAMNED DANCE PARTNER!

LMAO

He thinks the Jags are better than the Chiefs. I have no doubt at all the Chiefs will win a playoff game before the Jags. He is a dumbass, but then so are you, that is why you get along so well.

OldSchool
11-07-2014, 09:39 PM
He thinks the Jags are better than the Chiefs. I have no doubt at all the Chiefs will win a playoff game before the Jags. He is a dumbass, but then so are you, that is why you get along so well.

QB1 club.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-07-2014, 09:45 PM
QB1 club.

AND TRANSFERS DON'T COUNT!

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-07-2014, 09:48 PM

Why yes, Inmem, they do exist. They are called "Mehlights", and are another fine production of the Red Tribe Cinema consortium.

:D

jspchief
11-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Who cares about some random fan with flaky loyalty? The world is full of people like this.

Mods please move to the Deberg thread subforum.

Mav
11-09-2014, 04:19 AM
You do not adopt new sports teams as an adult. That isn't real.

You adopt teams when you are a kid for organic reasons and you BOND WITH THAT TEAM. Then you stick with them FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

That is how it works. That is what a sports fan is. There is no other kind. You are fucking married to that team. It's a goddamn blood oath.

I am here to judge your fandom.
This is everything that is wrong in the world. Here is the point. I never knew actual love, like understood what love was until I got a phone call 3 days after returning from iraq, and wad told I had a daughter.

The teams I learned to love as a kid, were influenced by other people. It wasn't my choice. The first team I ever loved that wad my choice was the browns. I liked them purely because my grandpa did, but I feel in love with them in 1999 when they came back.

The same with the chiefs, I fell in love with them starting about when Belcher died being that I was a new parent at the time, my son had just been born, I had dealt with two similar circumstances while deployed and I watched that Chiefs team rally around each other to beat the Panthers that coming weekend.

That's a choice clay.

Something you will never understand.

I chose, now admittedly Alex Smith coming here influenced that Choice, but it makes my love no less real.

You have a very distorted and sheltered view of love.

The truth is that there it's no recipe for a true fan. And you nor I have any right to judge anyone.

Mav
11-09-2014, 04:22 AM

Bortles > Smith
Um, they both started rebuilding last year. They took Luke Joeckell. Remember? And took a safety in round two. Mind you, they had picks 1, and two in the draft, the chiefs drafted 23, the jags picked 3rd. It's looking like the jags will draft top 5 again. The chiefs are looking at worst to draft in the 20's.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 05:06 AM
This is everything that is wrong in the world. Here is the point. I never knew actual love, like understood what love was until I got a phone call 3 days after returning from iraq, and wad told I had a daughter.

The teams I learned to love as a kid, were influenced by other people. It wasn't my choice. The first team I ever loved that wad my choice was the browns. I liked them purely because my grandpa did, but I feel in love with them in 1999 when they came back.

The same with the chiefs, I fell in love with them starting about when Belcher died being that I was a new parent at the time, my son had just been born, I had dealt with two similar circumstances while deployed and I watched that Chiefs team rally around each other to beat the Panthers that coming weekend.

That's a choice clay.

I chose, now admittedly Alex Smith coming here influenced that Choice, but it makes my love no less real.

The truth is that there it's no recipe for a true fan. And you nor I have any right to judge anyone.

Pretty special post there, Mav. Rep.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-09-2014, 08:45 AM

That's a choice clay.

Oh there's a recepie, alright.

Step in to my kitchen.

J Diddy
11-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Oh there's a recepie, alright.

Step in to my kitchen.

Judging by the way you spelled recipe I doubt you could read it.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
11-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Typical redass fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Judging by the way you spelled recipe I doubt you could read it.

BUT I CAN COOK IT!