PDA

View Full Version : Misc Let's fight.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 03:10 AM
I will fight you.

We start 100 yards away from one another in the middle of a cool desert plains.

Click on this randomizer (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random) -- it will give you a superpower. Do it twice -- we'll give you two superpowers.

The two I have:

Electrical Absorption -- the ability to take electrical energy and turn it into any kind of energy.

and

Aero-Telekinesis -- the ability to manipulate matter using wind, a la Storm of the X-Men.

Whatcha got? LET'S FIGHT.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 03:10 AM
Pretty awesome powers I have. I can create a storm, then convert the lightning into pretty much anything.

Try and beat me. I dare you.

TimBone
11-09-2014, 03:16 AM
Cyclops Physiology - the ability to use traits of the cyclops

Muscle Manipulation - the ability to manipulate the muscles of myself or others.

I'd totally kick your punk ass.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 03:18 AM
Cyclops Physiology - the ability to use traits of the cyclops

Muscle Manipulation - the ability to manipulate the muscles of myself or others.

I'd totally kick your punk ass.

I can pretty much easily fly and fry your ass with lightning, or turn the lightning into energy blasts that would tear you apart.

At least, I'm fairly sure I could -- what the hell does "use the traits of a cyclops" mean? LMAO

TimBone
11-09-2014, 03:20 AM
I can pretty much easily fly and fry your ass with lightning, or turn the lightning into energy blasts that would tear you apart.

At least, I'm fairly sure I could -- what the hell does "use the traits of a cyclops" mean? LMAO
Hahaha....fuck if I know. I was fairly disappointed with that one.

The muscle manipulation, though....you can do nothing if I take all of your muscle tissue away.

NOTHING.

TimBone
11-09-2014, 03:21 AM
Although, I don't think I want to take your ability to fly away from you. It seems like it would be nice. I hope you enjoy it.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 03:23 AM
Hahaha....**** if I know. I was fairly disappointed with that one.

The muscle manipulation, though....you can do nothing if I take all of your muscle tissue away.

NOTHING.

Although, I don't think I want to take your ability to fly away from you. It seems like it would be nice. I hope you enjoy it.

Fair points all around.

Edit: ALTHOUGH, even if you were to disable my muscles, I could still will lightning blasts into both of us.

So, after you disable my ability to move, you've got 100 yards to get to me before I fry your ass. I still think I can put you down.

You fucking cyclops. LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2014, 05:52 AM
Fictional Mimicry - The ability to take any real or superhuman power as my own.

The other one doesn't even matter because I can do it already. LMAO

Bow down.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 05:54 AM
Yeah, that's a hard one to beat. I do not have the ability to beat Flop.

jonzie04
11-09-2014, 06:05 AM
Self resurrection and dark side view

Dark side view Capabilities

The user can utilize this ability to force a being to face their inner evil, either in a mental struggle or bring the victim's dark side into the world as a physical being. When a darkness is faced, they're arguably more powerful than the good half of the being. They're basically a physical manifestation of the being's past wrong doing, or current doing. They know the being like they know themselves, and that's a frightening thought. Victims are either corrupted, driven insane, or outright killed by the sensation of this ability

You might win this round, but ill be back to haunt you for as long as you live :evil:

ping2000
11-09-2014, 06:07 AM
You win in the presidential years but I always beat your ass in the midterms.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2014, 06:20 AM
You win in the presidential years but I always beat your ass in the midterms.

ROFL :clap:

RedandGold
11-09-2014, 08:08 AM
Quantum Manipulation and Dark Matter Manipulation. I will own your ass!!

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 08:15 AM
I think that wins so far. I don't even think Flop can match up against that.

displacedinMN
11-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Saw the title and thought of the grouchy ladybug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFNZvJbzmms

J Diddy
11-09-2014, 08:52 AM
I possess the power of flatulence and AIDS fire.

I win. Always.

Fritz88
11-09-2014, 09:17 AM
mind control
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
11-09-2014, 09:27 AM
You are a homo fuck you

J Diddy
11-09-2014, 09:30 AM
You are a homo fuck you

You mad bro?

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Being a homo is my super power.

J Diddy
11-09-2014, 09:33 AM

"Direckshun does +3 damage by using the Orcan Splitter of the Anus"

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2014, 09:37 AM
I think that wins so far. I don't even think Flop can match up against that.

I don't really see how anything beats the one I got. It's an "Anything you can do I can do better!" kind of deal. I can do those two things simply because they exist.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2014, 09:38 AM

"Direckshun does +3 damage by using the Orcan Splitter of the Anus"

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Let's just go with "Enchanted Orcan Anal Splitter"

Oh, and it'd be thuper power!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2014, 09:39 AM
IT'S MY FRITZY LITTLE THUPER POWER!

stevieray
11-09-2014, 09:40 AM
I don't really see how anything beats the one I got. It's an "Anything you can do I can do better!" kind of deal. I can do those two things simply because they exist.

I'm Elvis. I'll never die. Not even 37 years after my death.

J Diddy
11-09-2014, 09:41 AM

It's all in the power of the green room.

Chiefs4TheWin
11-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Pain Empowerment - Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by the pain of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the pain or even slow or stop aging.

Plasma Generation - The user can generate plasma in some or all its forms; fire, electricity, etc.

Ehh not ideal but I can see some fun stuff to do with these 2

cabletech94
11-09-2014, 09:49 AM
so I got prehensile tongue, which is pretty much teh lamest superpower ever (unless it's to super-pleasure the ladies). but my 2ndary was demigod physiology: the power to have pretty much any ability and mastery over those abilities. so that was fun. bring it on, bitches.

:)

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 09:56 AM

It's possible you just don't even see him coming.

Although I suppose that is a two way street...

You may have a point.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Pain Empowerment - Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by the pain of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the pain or even slow or stop aging.

Plasma Generation - The user can generate plasma in some or all its forms; fire, electricity, etc.

Ehh not ideal but I can see some fun stuff to do with these 2

Yeah, you're in trouble against anyone in this thread. Even TimBone should be able to roast you.

IowaChiefs83
11-09-2014, 10:02 AM
I'm able to produce metal from my lungs and blow it at you. Also once you completely demolish me I have the power to transfer my brain to any object to keep alive my entire entity. On second thought I twisted my ankle pretty bad walking out of my house this morning. I'm just going to tap out.

cdcox
11-09-2014, 10:07 AM
I got lunar feral mind (I go wild if the moon is full) and rainbow generation.

I am willing to form an alliance with someone with better powers. If you win, I will put on a light show in your honor, so long your victory does not occur during a full moon.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2014, 10:11 AM

Pssh. I could take you with a deep fried peanut butter and banana sandwich!

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:13 AM
so I got prehensile tongue, which is pretty much teh lamest superpower ever (unless it's to super-pleasure the ladies). but my 2ndary was demigod physiology: the power to have pretty much any ability and mastery over those abilities. so that was fun. bring it on, bitches.

:)

What does that mean? "The power to have pretty much any ability and mastery over those abilities"?

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:14 AM
I'm able to produce metal from my lungs and blow it at you. Also once you completely demolish me I have the power to transfer my brain to any object to keep alive my entire entity. On second thought I twisted my ankle pretty bad walking out of my house this morning. I'm just going to tap out.

LMAO

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:14 AM
I got lunar feral mind (I go wild if the moon is full) and rainbow generation.

I am willing to form an alliance with someone with better powers. If you win, I will put on a light show in your honor, so long your victory does not occur during a full moon.

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

cabletech94
11-09-2014, 10:18 AM
What does that mean? "The power to have pretty much any ability and mastery over those abilities"?

sorry I didn't clarify. the power of the gods, actually. any and every power that the gods have ever owned. and mastery of those powers.

in one word: LEGIT.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:19 AM
sorry I didn't clarify. the power of the gods, actually. any and every power that the gods have ever owned. and mastery of those powers.

in one word: LEGIT.

Interesting.....

Fritz88
11-09-2014, 10:21 AM
I don't think anyone can beat mind control.

We are done here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Correction on demigod physiology:

The user can gain the powers and traits of Demigods, mythological beings with partial, or lesser divine status. There are three forms of this power, with the user being able to assume only one:

Type I: Minor deities that are the weakest in the hierarchy of divine beings, also called "Physical Gods" due to the fact that they are usually limited to physical form. (This type of demigods are similar to powerful Meta-Humans.)
Type II: Mortal-God hybrids: people who gained this power through the union of a divine being and a mortal; their power will depend on their divine parent and what area they control.
Type III: Mortals who somehow became gods, or beings with power that approaches that of the gods even though they are not gods themselves.

Not quite god status, but still formidable.

I think that RedandGold has a fighting chance at you if you have any matter at all, otherwise you have him easy. And Flop is just a wild card, who the hell knows with that guy.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Correction on demigod physiology:

Not quite god status, but still formidable.

I think that RedandGold has a fighting chance at you if you have any matter at all, otherwise you have him easy. And Flop is just a wild card, who the hell knows with that guy.

I'll make you piss blood...y marys! Let's drink!

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:23 AM
I don't think anyone can beat mind control.

We are done here.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you have someone with the ability to defend their mind, you're stonewalled.

There are at least two people in this thread that have that ability -- Flop, and cabletech94.

Correction: it's not clear that Flop can defend himself, because it's not clear if you can, either, but he could easily control your mind back.

cabletech94
11-09-2014, 10:24 AM
I hate youse guys......;)

edit: no I don't.:evil:

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:25 AM
I hate youse guys......;)

Your hatred is what makes you strong.

cdcox
11-09-2014, 10:26 AM
There are at least two people in this thread that have that ability -- Flop, and cabletech94.

Not to mention anyone who wears a tinfoil hat.

TimBone
11-09-2014, 10:27 AM
I really just wanted invisibility so that I could sneak into chicks dressing rooms.

Also, Flop is right, he got the end all be all of superpowers, we can shut this thing down.

Fuck him, though. He better at least get me some good pics from chicks dressing rooms.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:27 AM

Go puke a rainbow.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:28 AM
I really just wanted invisibility so that I could sneak into chicks dressing rooms.

Also, Flop is right, he got the end all be all of superpowers, we can shut this thing down.

**** him, though. He better at least get me some good pics from chicks dressing rooms.

It's not clear to me that he does.

I think someone with non-human superpowers can defeat him easily. I forgot what his second power was.

Edit: He didn't say what it was. LMAO Bastard.

Fritz88
11-09-2014, 10:29 AM

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
11-09-2014, 10:30 AM

I think someone with non-human superpowers can defeat him easily. I forgot what his second power was.

A friend got parasite control.

Maybe we can unleash a billion of them at Flop.
Posted via Mobile Device

DrunkBassGuitar
11-09-2014, 10:30 AM
I will fight you.

We start 100 yards away from one another in the middle of a cool desert plains.

Click on this randomizer (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random) -- it will give you a superpower. Do it twice -- we'll give you two superpowers.

The two I have:

Electrical Absorption -- the ability to take electrical energy and turn it into any kind of energy.

and

Aero-Telekinesis -- the ability to manipulate matter using wind, a la Storm of the X-Men.

Whatcha got? LET'S FIGHT.

I got Ice wings and ..... destiny weaving.

I guess it's your destiny to lose. Because that's what I weaved. Fuck.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:31 AM
I got Ice wings and ..... destiny weaving.

So when we fight, do I get to have a loom?

WTF is destiny weaving?

And ice wings, for that matter? Are you grounded in the summer, or something?

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Alright, the ice wings are bullshit. The scene is in a desert. You got no ice. So that's useless.

The destiny weaving, however, may put you above everybody in this thread. You essentially know everything, and can warp reality.

You can rob Flop of his mimicry powers before he ever knows who you are.

Cabletech94 is a demigod, it's hard to say, but it's not looking good for him at this point..

DrunkBassGuitar
11-09-2014, 10:36 AM
WTF is destiny weaving?

And ice wings, for that matter? Are you grounded in the summer, or something?

destiny weaving like you weave a cloth with someone's life path or whatever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norns

seems pretty useless in a fight though.

And I can't even imagine how ice wings would even work. I got fucked by the randomizer

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2014, 10:37 AM

Edit: He didn't say what it was. LMAO Bastard.

I can construct shields from wood. LOL No bullshit. That's what I got. But it doesn't matter. The first one gave me that power, and any other power be it real world, or superhero. So I was already busting some wood shields out anyways.

:facepalm: Literally, I can't...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PC52toizz8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:41 AM
destiny weaving like you weave a cloth with someone's life path or whatever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norns

seems pretty useless in a fight though.

And I can't even imagine how ice wings would even work. I got ****ed by the randomizer

Disagree. When you read down the list of everything destiny weaving gives you, you can pretty much shut down anybody in this thread so far.

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:42 AM
I can construct shields from wood. LOL No bullshit. That's what I got.

Holy shit. LMAO

It's not quite cdcox's rainbow barfing, but that comes close.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Holy shit. LMAO

It's not quite cdcox's rainbow barfing, but that comes close.

ROFL "rainbow barfing" Haha!

Direckshun
11-09-2014, 10:47 AM
To be fair, rainbow generation would get you laid ALL the time.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2014, 10:47 AM

Unless it was the bitches in that video I posted. I hope you watched it. You'd appreciate the shit out of that.

cdcox
11-09-2014, 10:52 AM

Yes, even though that is a very lame super power, it would still make a huge difference in my life to actually have that power.

DrunkBassGuitar
11-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Disagree. When you read down the list of everything destiny weaving gives you, you can pretty much shut down anybody in this thread so far.

that's true but if I have that power and I'm fighting in a fucking desert, something has gone horribly wrong and it's not good for me

Shag
11-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Succubus Physiology - User with this ability either is or can transform into succubus (plural succubi), a female demon or supernatural being that traditionally appears in dreams taking the form of a humanoid woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse. Users with this power gain usually boosted strength, speed, supernatural level of beauty and some magical abilities, especially dealing with illusions and mental manipulation. Physical changes include fangs, claws, pointed tail and wings.

Party Inducement - The power to cause others to celebrate and do activities related to parties.

I'm basically a badass, super hot sorority girl. None of you can resist my charms.

lcarus
11-09-2014, 11:33 AM
I can cry magical tears. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Tears

The other one is Gravitational Singularity Generation. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravitational_Singularity_Generation

Strongside
11-09-2014, 11:36 AM
I tried the randomizer several times but it just kept giving me a 12" dick and a dozen roses. ?

TimBone
11-09-2014, 11:37 AM
I tried the randomizer several times but it just kept giving me a 12" dick and a dozen roses. ?
Some of us don't need the randomizer for that.

TripleThreat
11-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Oh **** YES

Labyrinth Creation - The user of this ability to create complex labyrinths and mazes. This power can also serve as a prison and torture system where the victim wonders aimlessly until death. The labyrinths can even hold many traps or other creatures to hunt down and kill their prey.

Physical Disruption - The user is able to damage and disrupt, displace, or delete tangible matter by phasing parts of one's body through it and un-phasing said body parts, or simply phasing through it. When used on living creatures, it can be potentially fatal.

Like.... I think I am the OP's kryptonite with my powers.... If any of my creatures from labyrinth get out of line, I can use my disruption and kill them from what it says.. its like these two are perfect for eachother.. And I can also take any on of you and put u in a ******* chamber and make you go insane and kill yourself??

BRING IT ON, I actually feel like I have these powers in RL now.

TripleThreat
11-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Some of us don't need the randomizer for that.

ROFL

TripleThreat
11-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Direkshun do they have a template thing where we can put in our 2 super powers against someone elses 2 super powers and the randomizer gives us a story of what happened and who lost? Cause I don't think I am ever gonna lose.

ping2000
11-09-2014, 12:14 PM
I have the power to rile up the populace against my opponents to gain power, but lack the skills to lead and make decisions once I get there.

Fire Me Boy!
11-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Greed empowerment and digital interaction.

I get more powerful and durable when I want something. And I can interact with the digital world without a computer.

So I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna stand at the end of my side of the desert and "interact" with Porn Hub.

TimeForWasp
11-10-2014, 09:30 PM
another stupid fucking thread.

TimBone
11-10-2014, 10:00 PM
another stupid ****ing thread.

hahaha....how did Direckshun gain access to your head?

stanleychief
11-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Electroreception - Power to perceive electrical stimuli. Sub-power of Electricity Manipulation, variation of Enhanced Senses.

Neutral Embodiment - The power to be the living embodiment of neutral forces in the universe.

Soooo.. I'm like the Switzerland of superheroes?

Dartgod
11-10-2014, 10:26 PM
:hmmm: Could come in handy.

Magnokinetic Combat
The user can manipulate strong magnetic energies and fuse it with their combat skills. The users of this power can even control enemies metal abilities and force them to attack themselves.

Lava Generation
User can generate and project lava, either from their body or drawing it from the earth.

Aries Walker
11-10-2014, 10:39 PM
I got Goblin Physiology and Emotional Manifestation, meaning I can split into two goblins, each with their own specific emotion. Wa-hoo.

I believe I would suffer an epic ass-kicking like no other.

DrunkBassGuitar
11-10-2014, 10:57 PM
I got Goblin Physiology and Emotional Manifestation, meaning I can split into two goblins, each with their own specific emotion. Wa-hoo.

I believe I would suffer an epic ass-kicking like no other.

Don' worry, we can team up.

Besides, maybe one of your goblins can go berserker

Aries Walker
11-10-2014, 11:02 PM
While the other one quietly sobbed in the corner.

ThaVirus
11-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Clay transmutation, which basically means I can turn people and things into clay.

Gashadokuro physiology, which is a bit more complicated and I'm not even sure I spelled it right. Apparently I can turn into a giant "starving skeleton". 15 times taller than the average human with enhanced physical capabilities (like speed and strength) along with indestructibility and oxygen independence.

So unless some of you fuckers know Shinto magic you can't kill me.

rad
11-11-2014, 08:26 AM
Nature Embodiment:

The power to embody nature. A variation of Power Manifestation. The user acts as the physical manifestation or personification of nature: as such, they have total control over the forces of nature; elements, animals, etc.

Internal Bodily Cleansing:

The power to cleanse others of bodily impurities. A sub-power of Healing and Foreign Forces Removal.

Wow. I can turn into a monkey and force you to poop to death. Win.

Sully
11-11-2014, 08:29 AM
I got a Heat beam, as well as Frigokinetic invisibility.

Booyaaa

Sorter
11-11-2014, 08:32 AM
LMAO

Fraud embodiment.

WhawhaWhat
11-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Invulnerability - The power to be immune to all forms of physical damage.

ChiTown
11-11-2014, 08:49 AM
https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3a%2f%2fi.imgur.com%2fp9h7V6F.gif&t=1415717301&sig=Z48TrD76p3sCn0tkdN9_jA--~B

Dayze
11-11-2014, 08:50 AM
I've got:

Weather Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they through weather, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw strength/vitality from the weather or even slow or stop aging.

and

Cardiology Manipulation
The power to manipulate hearts of oneself and/or others

beach tribe
11-11-2014, 09:45 AM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/Putthegundownkid_876ff4_4910112_zpswgh6vedb.gif (http://s254.photobucket.com/user/bbeal29/media/Putthegundownkid_876ff4_4910112_zpswgh6vedb.gif.html)

dred
11-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Platinum Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate platinum, a dense, malleable, ductile, precious, gray-white transition metal that has an excellent resistance to corrosion and high temperature and has stable electrical properties. It is the least reactive metal and one of the rarest elements in the Earth's crust.

Pyrokinetic Constructs
Users can turn the fire into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.

Short list of possibilities includes:

Animating the fire for various purposes.
Armors
Barriers
Duplicates of oneself.
Fortifications
Golems
Platforms
Weapons

I am going to kick some serious ass.

FishingRod
11-11-2014, 10:03 AM
The power to manipulate differences.
Capabilities
User can manipulate differences, controlling the properties of anything they want, deciding which change that can and will takes place as change is simply becoming different. As difference is what define everything from everything else, giving them identity and meaning through the interplay of differences, this power can be said to has domination that encompasses all things.
Applications
• Boundary Manipulation
• Causality Manipulation
• Dimensional Manipulation
• Existence Manipulation
• Interaction Manipulation
• Logic Manipulation
• Meta Probability Manipulation
• Metaphysics Manipulation
• Nonexistence
• Origin Manipulation
• Perspective Manipulation
• Reality Warping
o Reality Selection
o Subjective Reality
• Science Manipulation
• Space-Time Manipulation
• Truth Manipulation
Associations
• Change Embodiment

Feeling good about this

Sully
11-11-2014, 10:06 AM
The power to manipulate differences.
Capabilities
User can manipulate differences, controlling the properties of anything they want, deciding which change that can and will takes place as change is simply becoming different. As difference is what define everything from everything else, giving them identity and meaning through the interplay of differences, this power can be said to has domination that encompasses all things.
Applications
• Boundary Manipulation
• Causality Manipulation
• Dimensional Manipulation
• Existence Manipulation
• Interaction Manipulation
• Logic Manipulation
• Meta Probability Manipulation
• Metaphysics Manipulation
• Nonexistence
• Origin Manipulation
• Perspective Manipulation
• Reality Warping
o Reality Selection
o Subjective Reality
• Science Manipulation
• Space-Time Manipulation
• Truth Manipulation
Associations
• Change Embodiment

Feeling good about this

So, like:

"hey, you're standing too close to me."

"No, I'm not."

"You're right. You're not."

FishingRod
11-11-2014, 03:58 PM
So, like:

"hey, you're standing too close to me."

"No, I'm not."

"You're right. You're not."

Tried it again and got a super sense of smell, Don't think that is as good

Dayze
11-11-2014, 04:00 PM
whatever you do, don't smell Joey's finger.

ChiTown
11-11-2014, 04:02 PM
whatever you do, don't smell Joey's finger.
http://pictures.bigfunnysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/smell-my-finger.jpg

Dayze
11-11-2014, 04:04 PM
LMAO

awesome

KC native
11-11-2014, 04:08 PM
DO WHAT I SAY OR I'LL SHUT THIS WHOLE MOTHERFUCKER DOWN!

Sky Energy Manipulation: The power to manipulate energy from the sky. Sub-power of Life-Force Manipulation and Elemental Energy Manipulation, variation of Planetary Empowerment and Sky Manipulation.
Users can gather energy from the Sky and manipulate it and/or be empowered by it. They can manipulate and emit Sky energy as a force to crush objects or use it to cause Storms, create a powerful Sky energy field, create domes and force fields of Sky energies, and create or project sky energy bolts, blasts and weaponry.

Apocalyptic Force Manipulation: The power to manipulate and generate the force that will bring an end to the universe. The opposite force of Primordial Force Manipulation and the final form of Destruction.
The user is able to control the final force, the one that causes all of existence to end. Apocalyptic force does not mean they need to necessarily destroy, just end a universal cycle making it the representation of end or omega. They can truly tamper with the end power of existence and terminate any universal cycle, creating absolute chaos.

Dayze
11-11-2014, 04:10 PM
DO WHAT I SAY OR I'LL SHUT THIS WHOLE MOTHER****ER DOWN!

Sky Energy Manipulation: The power to manipulate energy from the sky. Sub-power of Life-Force Manipulation and Elemental Energy Manipulation, variation of Planetary Empowerment and Sky Manipulation.

Apocalyptic Force Manipulation: The power to manipulate and generate the force that will bring an end to the universe. The opposite force of Primordial Force Manipulation and the final form of Destruction.

AKA "KC Drafting The First Round QB"

KC native
11-11-2014, 04:12 PM
AKA "KC Drafting The First Round QB"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Beef Supreme
11-11-2014, 04:20 PM
All you guys are in trouble now. I got:

Beauty Thievery: Power to steal the beauty of others.
and
Desire Form: The power to take on the form of others greatest desire.

Sorce
11-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Immortality: The power to never age and recover from almost any injury.

Sonokinetic Combat: The power to infuse sound in one's physical combat. Technique of Sound Manipulation, variation of Elemental Combat.

Dayze
11-11-2014, 04:28 PM
All you guys are in trouble now. I got:

Beauty Thievery: Power to steal the beauty of others.
and
Desire Form: The power to take on the form of others greatest desire.

nice ass.

Mr Luzcious
11-11-2014, 04:35 PM
I got gun manipulation.. the ability to create any real or fantastical gun... which doesn't exactly compare to a lot of the powers here but could be useful if I got the drop on someone, and.... shield flail proficiency.... which sounds rainbow barf tier.

My wife on the other hand is an omnipresent dragon.