PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Alright Clay. A promise is a promise. Rejoin the Republic!

lcarus
11-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Please. I wanna see the good Clay back on the side of the Kansas City Chiefs. Alex beat your bitch boy, Kyle Orton. We're 6-3 and things are looking up. It's not perfect. It's not pretty. But you gotta rejoin the republic@! :clap:

BlackHelicopters
11-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Where you at Zarth?

stumppy
11-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Screw him.
He can suck the snotty end of my fuckstick

RealSNR
11-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Clay rules this forum

lcarus
11-09-2014, 03:08 PM
No need to rub it in on Clay. He said he'd warm up to Alex and the Chiefs if we beat Buffalo. And that his blackened, frozen heart would thaw out and pump Chiefs blood red.

lcarus
11-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Clay rules this forum

He does. He's a great fuckin poster who just needs his dark heart to be exposed to the light.

lcarus
11-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Now if this works out and Clay rejoins the Chiefs Kingdom, I can start working on thawing the hearts of my friends BigCatDaddy and 505

Discuss Thrower
11-09-2014, 03:14 PM
Clay rules this forum

Dude is straight up living rent free in a LOT of people's heads here.

Hammock Parties
11-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Hope is kindled.

Gonzo
11-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Well, the good news for Clay is that he'll only have to be all rah-rah for a few weeks. You know? Until the Chiefs lose in the wildcard game to Cincy or Indy or something.
Or maybe just until they get their shit pushed in next week...

They got lucky today. The O-line was shit and someone's going to get hurt, badly.

J Diddy
11-09-2014, 03:20 PM
No need to rub it in on Clay. He said he'd warm up to Alex and the Chiefs if we beat Buffalo. And that his blackened, frozen heart would thaw out and pump Chiefs blood red.

I don't give an iota of a care what Clay does or who he supports. Not really sure why you do.

Mav
11-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Hope is kindled.
You seem nice.

Mav
11-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Well, the good news for Clay is that he'll only have to be all rah-rah for a few weeks. You know? Until the Chiefs lose in the wildcard game to Cincy or Indy or something.

They got lucky today. The O-line was shit and someone's going to get hurt, badly.
You mean Cleveland?

Gonzo
11-09-2014, 03:22 PM
You mean Cleveland?

Insert team name here, _____.

Baby Lee
11-09-2014, 03:22 PM

Who gives a FUCK what he warms up to? He doesn't know shit about shit.

If anything, his derision of anything means that thing is on the right track.

digger
11-09-2014, 03:23 PM
"Clayton's Place"

Baby Lee
11-09-2014, 03:24 PM
"Clayton's Place"

FUCKING CHRIST.

Someone go ahead and write my 'leaving forever' thread for me.

Gonzo
11-09-2014, 03:25 PM
"Clayton's Place"

Might as well...

J Diddy
11-09-2014, 03:26 PM
FUCKING CHRIST.

Someone go ahead and write my 'leaving forever' thread for me.

We need a leaving forever thread template. One that requires just a simple insertion of a name.

We could post in the faq and when the time comes copy and paste.

BigMeatballDave
11-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Dude is straight up living rent free in my ass.Fixed

TimBone
11-09-2014, 03:27 PM
I like Clay.

Baby Lee
11-09-2014, 03:28 PM
To whichever mod changed the forum name, claynus thanks you, and his keyboard curses you, for that particular orgasm.

Silock
11-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Hope is kindled.

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED!

In58men
11-09-2014, 03:31 PM
You seem nice.

Dumb follower

RobBlake
11-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Clay is a great poster? all this dude does is troll every "bad" play

Iconic
11-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Clay creates controversy. You may call it trolling but virtually any mouth breather with a keyboard can troll. What Clay does is something entirely different- he sparks debate, dialogue, and almost always a ton of fucking entertainment. He's what stops this site from turning into a shit hole like arrowheadpride.

rabblerouser
11-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Orton got benched for fucking Tim Tebow, and we saw why today.

Alex Smith>>>>>>>>>>>>Kyle Fucking Orton Hears a Boo

JimNasium
11-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Clay creates controversy. You may call it trolling but virtually any mouth breather with a keyboard can troll. What Clay does is something entirely different- he sparks debate, dialogue, and almost always a ton of fucking entertainment. He's what stops this site from turning into a shit hole like arrowheadpride.

Uh no, and you are an even bigger dumb ass than he is for suggesting so.

Baby Lee
11-09-2014, 04:11 PM

He fancies himself a Wrestling Heel, but doesn't realize only white trash retards take wrestling seriously.

BigMeatballDave
11-09-2014, 04:12 PM
He fancies himself a Wrestling Heel, but doesn't realize only white trash retards take wrestling seriously.

LMAO

Hammock Parties
11-09-2014, 04:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jtDU1v9.gif

KChiefs1
11-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Why do you want him back?
Take another walk Clay

Sandy Vagina
11-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Fixed

LMAO

perfect!

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Damn, I need to invest in Clay's property management group.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-09-2014, 04:17 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

Marcellus
11-09-2014, 04:20 PM
I think 505 and Inmem need to go out with the trash. They are Clay's lapdogs and nothing more.

Sandy Vagina
11-09-2014, 04:21 PM
I think 505 and Inmem need to go out with the trash. They are Clay's lapdogs and nothing more.

seconded

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-09-2014, 04:22 PM

seconded

Your opinions will be given serious consideration:

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww145/fancynewgin/ClassicWhoGifs/rolleyes.gif

Iconic
11-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Uh no, and you are an even bigger dumb ass than he is for suggesting so.

If the board had to choose between a guy who's barely amassed 6k posts in 13+ years and Clay who do you think would win?

Baby Lee
11-09-2014, 04:30 PM
If the board had to choose between a guy who's barely amassed 6k posts in 13+ years and Clay who do you think would win?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BvTNyKIGXiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mdchiefsfan
11-09-2014, 04:32 PM

ROFL

Eleazar
11-09-2014, 04:35 PM
What Clay does is something entirely different- he sparks debate, dialogue, and almost always a ton of ****ing entertainment.

He does f*cking not. He tries to make every thread about him and his little butthurt crusade of the moment. This board would not lose anything of value if he were banned permanently.

Iconic
11-09-2014, 04:39 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BvTNyKIGXiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So you're painting everyone who renders Clay as tolerable a zealot?

It's the people who want him banned that are the real fanatics; they're the ones getting bent over backwards over the interwebz.

Baby Lee
11-09-2014, 04:48 PM
So you're painting everyone who renders Clay as tolerable a zealot?

It's the people who want him banned that are the real fanatics; they're the ones getting bent over backwards over the interwebz.

You're not 'finding him tolerable.' You are entertained by his intolerability.

You are rooting for a wrestling match.

Just as white trash retarded as the people who make noise to have him banned.

Claynus is a need machine that feeds on attention from men on the internet.

You probably watched every minute of 'Al Capone's Vault' as well.

cmh6476
11-09-2014, 04:50 PM
yeah who cares

Coochie liquor
11-09-2014, 04:50 PM

Why would you ban the 2 biggest idiots on the board? Then who would tell us how good shitty qbs are and how the only way to win anything is draft a qb in round one??

DaFace
11-09-2014, 04:53 PM

I've never understood the opinion that post count is in any way related to value to the board.

PunkinDrublic
11-09-2014, 04:54 PM
The chiefs should've drafted EJ Manuel. Wahh at least they try.
Fuck you and your PFF stats.

Sandy Vagina
11-09-2014, 04:54 PM
He does ****ing not. He tries to make every thread about him and his little butthurt crusade of the moment. This board would not lose anything of value if he were banned permanently.

.. but forums LOVE the heavy post counts.

Clay is like that drunk asshole that attends the parties every week. He's obnoxious and unruly.. he runs around naked.. constantly falls down... gets beaten up... pisses his pants.. and has manic moments of hysterics and bursts of wailing tears...

.. but it amuses the masses and definitely makes the party something wild to talk about later.

Fairplay
11-09-2014, 04:55 PM
If clay left this place wouldn't know what to do with itself.

Soon a thread would be started to bring back clay.

PunkinDrublic
11-09-2014, 04:58 PM
If clay left this place wouldn't know what to do with itself.

Soon a thread would be started to bring back clay.

And I would be the first one to start that thread. Reading about his pathetic life has done wonders for my own self-esteem.

Katipan
11-09-2014, 05:00 PM

Clay is like that drunk asshole that attends the parties every week. He's obnoxious and unruly.. he runs around naked.. constantly falls down... gets beaten up... pisses his pants.. and has manic moments of hysterics and bursts of wailing tears...

.. but it amuses the masses and definitely makes the party something wild to talk about later.

Hey! I dated that guy.

cmh6476
11-09-2014, 05:00 PM
is there a restaurant in an ISIS hotbed community we could pull some money together to request a gay day with clay coverage? Maybe he can wear his WPI media credentials.

Sandy Vagina
11-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Hey! I dated that guy.

LMAO

you're awesome. :clap:

Baby Lee
11-09-2014, 05:27 PM

Claynus aspires to be CP's own Andy Dick.

Baby Lee
11-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey! I dated that guy.

Unfortunate I didn't see this post first.

Sorry, Kati 'Andy Dick dater' pan.

Sandy Vagina
11-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Claynus aspires to be CP's own Andy Dick.

kinda looks like him too...

Rausch
11-09-2014, 05:30 PM

No.

No he's not. Not even close...

stevieray
11-09-2014, 05:33 PM
this site from turning into a shit hole like arrowheadpride.

shutup, n00b.

Katipan
11-09-2014, 05:33 PM
Unfortunate I didn't see this post first.

Sorry, Kati 'Andy Dick dater' pan.

It's cool. I could handle the sloppy drunk, but the crying is a deal breaker.

Rausch
11-09-2014, 05:35 PM

I only do it during the playoffs.

Promise...

TimBone
You said you'd never tell people about my crying!!!

stevieray
Hey! I dated that guy.

Hootie?

eDave
11-09-2014, 05:36 PM
How I envision Clay right now:

:popcorn:.....:whackit:.....nlm......:popcorn:

Rausch
11-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Hootie?

I doubt her b/f hit level 50 on Halo...

Katipan
11-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Hootie?

Well I just turned that comparison in my head for an uncomfortable few moments. No... Similar reactions to alcohol, less chip on his shoulder fueling it.

In58men
11-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Hope will be restored if we can beat Denver. Bills almost beat us, let's not get carried away.

Rausch
11-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Shows what I know...

Katipan
11-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Shows what I know...

Ha. He was definitely not a gamer. I don't understand how you play drunk. I can BARELY make my hands do opposite things when Im sober.

kccrow
11-09-2014, 05:45 PM
I've never seen Clay write anything that has ever, even remotely, made me think about anything nor spark anything that I would consider "debatable." Lots of bitching and trolling, but nothing worth anything to note. That doesn't mean I think he should be banned. Let him carry on with his anti-Chiefs antics if he so chooses, some find him entertaining. Who knows, maybe I'll someday warm up to the poor sap even if the Magic 8 Ball says "Unlikely."

TimBone
11-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Hope will be restored if we can beat Denver. Bills almost beat us, let's not get carried away.
lol....nobody gives a fuck about your hope.

In58men
11-09-2014, 05:47 PM
lol....nobody gives a fuck about your hope.

I have higher expectations than most. You're not a playoff caliber team if you barely beat the Bills and celebrate like we're the best team in the NFL

Saccopoo
11-09-2014, 05:54 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3563439/jeffrey-tambor-jerk-off-o.gif

lcarus
11-09-2014, 05:55 PM
I don't give an iota of a care what Clay does or who he supports. Not really sure why you do.

Who gives a FUCK what he warms up to? He doesn't know shit about shit.

If anything, his derision of anything means that thing is on the right track.

I see the good in Clay. Regardless of the bullshit he spews on here, he's a Chiefs fan through and through. Not only that, but he's made some pretty hilarious posts here and brings it day in and day out with the gifs.

But I'm just having fun with it.

lcarus
11-09-2014, 05:56 PM
I have higher expectations than most. You're not a playoff caliber team if you barely beat the Bills and celebrate like we're the best team in the NFL

Hey the Bills are a pretty good team. A win is a win after all. Beating a 5-3 team on the road has to be a pretty big positive.

In58men
11-09-2014, 05:56 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3563439/jeffrey-tambor-jerk-off-o.gif

We're playing a REAL team next week. Let's see you make that same comment.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-09-2014, 05:58 PM

I care deeply about your hope, boo.

Today was a tough win. Very gutsy by the salty Chiefs. But as you say, if we're going to get all jizz-gasmic about the regular season, you and I both know where the bar is set.

If this team, THIS TEAM takes it to Denver just ONCE this season, I shant utter the phrase "Lil' Chiefy" for the rest of the year and the ENTIRE off season.

Butter my biscuit, Chiefs.

diqlix
11-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Seriously?

Alex beat Orton?

Seriously?

Chiefs won because Buffalo collapsed on themselves with 2 idiotic fumbles.

The Bills battered KC 99% of the game and made the O-line and Alex their BITCH.

Celebrate the win. A win is a win. But let's not pretend that was a win to be proud of. NO ONE on the Chiefs are wanting anything to do with Buffalo in the playoffs. That defensive line is insane.

In58men
11-09-2014, 05:59 PM
I care deeply about your hope, boo.

Today was a tough win. Very gutsy by the salty Chiefs. But as you say, if we're going to get all jizz-gasmic about the regular season, you and I both know where the bar is set.

If this team, THIS TEAM takes it to Denver just ONCE this season, I shant utter the phrase "Lil' Chiefy" for the rest of the year and the ENTIRE off season.

Butter my biscuit, Chiefs.

Today was a mediocre win. Next week is our test.

TimBone
11-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Even though you replied directly to the post, you must have missed where I said nobody gives a fuck about your hope.

Rausch
Celebrate the win. A win is a win. But let's not pretend that was a win to be proud of. NO ONE on the Chiefs are wanting anything to do with Buffalo in the playoffs. That defensive line is insane.

In what insane alternate reality are these two teams both making the playoffs?...

Easy 6
Hey the Bills are a pretty good team. A win is a win after all. Beating a 5-3 team on the road has to be a pretty big positive.

Not to him it doesnt.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Seriously?

Alex beat Orton?

Seriously?

And yet they still fucked them up. Football is not played in a vacuum, and you are being a very poor sport.

In58men
11-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Even though you replied directly to the post, you must have missed where I said nobody gives a fuck about your hope.

Enjoy celebrating like you've just won Super Bowl. Next week you'll be quiet because Seattle isn't a below average team.

eDave
11-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Seriously?

Alex beat Orton?

Seriously?

Who the fuck are you?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Today was a mediocre win. Next week is our test.

Eh, not in my eyes. That's not the same squad from last year. And I'm sorry; when drool-bucket Garrett beats you, and I have no fucking respect left.

tk13
11-09-2014, 06:03 PM

I'm not even celebrating, but by doing this you're just kind of building a false storyline just to make a weak argument.

If the Bills win that game today, they are the first wild card team, and have the 3rd best record in the AFC. But they aren't, because we beat them... so now you discredit the victory. That doesn't even make any sense.

Easy 6
11-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Seriously?

Alex beat Orton?

Seriously?

u mad?

In58men
11-09-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm not even celebrating, but by doing this you're just kind of building a false storyline just to make a weak argument.

If the Bills win that game today, they are the first wild card team, and have the 3rd best record in the AFC. But they aren't, because we beat them... so now you discredit the victory. That doesn't even make any sense.

Bills will have a .500 record or less at the end of the season. Brady is just warming up.

TimBone
11-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Enjoy celebrating like you've just won Super Bowl. Next week you'll be quiet because Seattle isn't a below average team.
Doesn't matter. I already got my Super Bowl winning shirt this week.

tk13
11-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Bills will have a .500 record or less at the end of the season. Brady is just warming up.

They only play New England once more, and it's the last game of the season. Brady is going to have zip to do with their success or failure.

In58men
11-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Doesn't matter. I already got my Super Bowl winning shirt this week.

Sad thing is you're not lying either.

lcarus
11-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Seriously?

Alex beat Orton?

Seriously?

Buffalo is a very good defensive team and yes, the Chiefs got the benefit of some mistakes made by their opponent. Regardless of how it happened, the fanbase should be happy that the Chiefs beat a good team on the road. It WAS a win to be proud of. I'm not gonna sit here and act like it shouldn't really count because Buffalo made some bonehead mistakes, including one really bonehead turnover right before scoring a sure TD. It's just part of the game. Usually teams that make the most dumbass plays lose. It's a game of efficiency.

Baby Lee
11-09-2014, 06:08 PM

No

Currrrrrrrr

splatbass
11-09-2014, 06:10 PM

Post count doesn't indicate anything other than which poster has the most free time on his hands. Clay wins the biggest loser without a life award by a mile.

TimBone
11-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Sad thing is you're not lying either.
You should start a poll asking how many Chiefs fans think the team won the Super Bowl today. I bet the results would be over 83%.

Sandy Vagina
11-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Buffalo is a very good defensive team and yes, the Chiefs got the benefit of some mistakes made by their opponent. Regardless of how it happened, the fanbase should be happy that the Chiefs beat a good team on the road. It WAS a win to be proud of. I'm not gonna sit here and act like it shouldn't really count because Buffalo made some bonehead mistakes, including one really bonehead turnover right before scoring a sure TD. It's just part of the game. Usually teams that make the most dumbass plays lose. It's a game of efficiency.

Very well said... BUF did dominate the trenches.. even out-schemed KC throughout much of the game.. but they made far more brutal mistakes than did the Chiefs.

Very gutsy road win to be proud of.

diqlix
11-09-2014, 06:17 PM

As I said, a win is a win. I'll take a win however it comes.

But to be PROUD of winning because the other team made a mistake is not something to be proud of IMO.

The RB doesn't fumble that ball going into the endzone and Chiefs lose big. I'm not going to be proud of an opponents mistake leading to a win.

lcarus
11-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Very well said... BUF did dominate the trenches.. even out-schemed KC throughout much of the game.. but they made far more brutal mistakes than did the Chiefs.

Very gutsy road win to be proud of.

Their front 7 brutalized our offensive line, which everyone pretty much knew going in. But it isn't like they were up 24-0 and they made a string of mistakes that allowed us to win. It was a tight game when that goal line fumble occurred. It was a tight game the whole way through. To act like the Chiefs shouldn't be proud of the win is laughable. They still had to march down the field in the clutch and score a TD against a very good defense on the road. And they did. They stuffed it down their throats. Charles ran all over their asses at the end.

And I do think the Chiefs would "want a part of Buffalo in the playoffs". We just beat them on the road and didn't even play very well, while they did play well. Buffalo is more than welcome to come to Arrowhead in January. Any time.

In58men
11-09-2014, 06:19 PM
You should start a poll asking how many Chiefs fans think the team won the Super Bowl today. I bet the results would be over 83%.

Can't wait until next week. You'll be a totally different poster. And we'll have home field advantage.

"What the hell Chiefs you're supoose to win I mean we did the Bills last week"

You'll realize Bills aren't shit come next week.

Saccopoo
11-09-2014, 06:20 PM

But to be PROUD of winning because the other team made a mistake is not something to be proud of IMO.

The RB doesn't fumble that ball going into the endzone and Chiefs lose big. I'm not going to be proud of an opponents mistake leading to a win.

You are going to find watching sports, all sports, a hard thing then.

And, it wasn't an opponents mistake. It was a very heads up, solid play by Parker that forced that fumble. Dude did not drop the ball - it was forced out by a terrific play by the Chiefs defender.

Don't be a tard.

Lex Luthor
11-09-2014, 06:21 PM

How about if you beat New England 41-14 on Monday Night Football?

Is that a good win?

eDave

You act as if it's not part of the game. And not practiced. WTF with this shit?

Mav

I mean I get that you are upset, but lets not pretend that Bryce Brown just lost the ball, it was SLAMMED out of there. Lucky? Sure, but it was a play that was made, not one that just happened.

It was a great game between two evenly matched teams.

In58men
11-09-2014, 06:23 PM
How about if you beat New England 41-14 on Monday Night Football?

Is that a good win?

Oh the 4th game of the season? Brady and the Patriots got to a slow start. Look at what Brady did to Manning.

lcarus
11-09-2014, 06:23 PM

It isn't like the guy just dropped it. The Chiefs made a good play by not giving up and knocking the ball loose. It'd be just the same thing if we lost and said "you should feel lucky that Knile Davis fumbled or Owens blew a coverage". The Chiefs made the plays to win when it boils down to it.

Mav
11-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Can't wait until next week. You'll be a totally different poster. And we'll have home field advantage.

The Lions are 7-2. They lost in Detroit to Buffalo. The Bills are a good team.

splatbass
11-09-2014, 06:27 PM

The Bills are a good team, and they matched up well with our biggest weakness - their really good DL against our crappy OL. They should have won this game, but the Chiefs never gave up and came out on top.

Seattle isn't the team they were last year. We can beat them.

In58men
11-09-2014, 06:27 PM
The Lions are 7-2. They lost in Detroit to Buffalo. The Bills are a good team.

Any given Sunday. We beat Patriots, patriots beat Denver we lose to Denver. We can do this stupid shit all day long. Any given Sunday and I'm sure Calvin Johnson was out too.

TimBone
11-09-2014, 06:29 PM

I'll probably even cry.

Mav
11-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Any given Sunday. We beat Patriots, patriots beat Denver we lose to Denver. We can do this stupid shit all day long. Any given Sunday and I'm sure Calvin Johnson was out too.

Im not sure. But, I can play this game. We beat the Pats in KC, lost to Denver at Denver, and The pats beat Denver, in NE.

So doesn't really relate.

Hehe.

Just enjoy the win homie.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-09-2014, 06:32 PM
u mad?

Their fans were mad, and it brought me great glee.

Im not sure. But, I can play this game. We beat the Pats in KC, lost to Denver at Denver, and The pats beat Denver, in NE.

Hehe.

If you watched every second of that game, you SHOULD enjoy it. That was fucking WORK, yo'.

In58men
11-09-2014, 06:33 PM

Hehe.

Trust me I am enjoying it. When Parker defended that pass on 4th and 10 I literally jumped out of my chair. I'm just not getting carried away like TimBone is.

Easy 6
11-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Their fans were mad, and it brought me great glee.

That daquix guy sure isnt taking it well, he :mad:

Mav
11-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Trust me I am enjoying it. When Parker defended that pass on 4th and 10 I literally jumped out of my chair. I'm just not getting carried away like TimBone is.

I know, and you know aside from your occasional trolling I really respect you.

I don't blame you for not getting excited but I think that even the most skeptical of fan would have to realize there is something special here with this team.

TimBone
11-09-2014, 06:39 PM

NO

Mav
That daquix guy sure isnt taking it well, he :mad:

LOL.

His ass it hurt for sure. And I really cant blame him. They basically beat the shit out of us all day. But, you cant turn the ball over against the Chiefs. They will make you pay, and normally don't hurt themselves.

Mav
NO

Oh, YOU WILL. AND YOU WILL LIKE ALL OF IT. ROFL

TimBone
11-09-2014, 06:40 PM

hahahahahahaha

When did I get carried away?

Was my Super Bowl shirt overdoing it?

In58men
11-09-2014, 06:40 PM
I know, and you know aside from your occasional trolling I really respect you.

I don't blame you for not getting excited but I think that even the most skeptical of fan would have to realize there is something special here with this team.

I'm never trolling dude. I didn't loke Alex Smith from the beginning. Go back and check out the thread when we traded for him. It was a shit trade from the beginning. Even the fans at SF told me "Alex Smith will only take you so far". I've been to SF twife this season and the 49er fans say the same shit. They know he's not capable of winning the big games.

Buzz
11-09-2014, 06:43 PM
I don't know what game some of you watched, I watched a hard fought game, a game I'm proud we won, on the road, against a good team and coming back from behind. To say otherwise, well here's an idea, pull your head out your butt.

Hammock Parties
11-09-2014, 06:44 PM
I don't know what game some of you watched, I watched a hard fought game, a game I'm proud we one, on the road, against a good team and coming back from behind. To say otherwise, well here's an idea, pull your head out your butt.

It was an inspiring win.

If we can win in Buffalo against that defense, we can win in a lot of places.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-09-2014, 06:48 PM
It was an inspiring win.

If we can win in Buffalo against that defense, we can win in a lot of places.

I gotta' get Denver. I'll go full-fucking retard if KC beats Denver.

Mav
11-09-2014, 07:38 PM
I gotta' get Denver. I'll go full-fucking retard if KC beats Denver.
They beat the pats and denver in the same season I'll need new pants.

Psyko Tek
11-09-2014, 07:38 PM

it'll be Indy, or Denver
that is how it always goes

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-09-2014, 07:43 PM
They beat the pats and denver in the same season I'll need new pants.

That would be epic for all involved. And for your pants.

splatbass
11-10-2014, 12:52 AM
I'm never trolling dude. I didn't loke Alex Smith from the beginning. Go back and check out the thread when we traded for him. It was a shit trade from the beginning. Even the fans at SF told me "Alex Smith will only take you so far". I've been to SF twife this season and the 49er fans say the same shit. They know he's not capable of winning the big games.

Most of the 49er fans I know (and I know a lot of them) wish they had Alex Smith back. Kaep hasn't played well at all.

Shekelsteinberg
11-10-2014, 01:25 AM
Please. I wanna see the good Clay back on the side of the Kansas City Chiefs. Alex beat your bitch boy, Kyle Orton. We're 6-3 and things are looking up. It's not perfect. It's not pretty. But you gotta rejoin the republic@! :clap:

Id rather he ate a bullet

TimBone
11-10-2014, 01:40 AM
Id rather he ate a bullet
The butthurt is strong in this one.

Shekelsteinberg
11-10-2014, 02:10 AM
The butthurt is strong in this one.

He is a twat.