TLO
11-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Poll to follow.

TimBone
11-10-2014, 04:36 PM
I bet you follow pole.

TLO
11-10-2014, 04:39 PM
I just watched the game tape (aka NFL rewind) and the Seahawks look life a much different team then the one who lost against the Rams not all that long ago.

I still think the Chiefs win this one -

Chiefs 17
Seahawks 15

The Franchise
11-10-2014, 04:41 PM
I just watched the game tape (aka NFL rewind) and the Seahawks look life a much different team then the one who lost against the Rams not all that long ago.

I still think the Chiefs win this one -

Chiefs 17
Seahawks 15

5 FGs? Or a TD, FG and a safety?

Strongside
11-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Chiefs win a close one 27 - 24.

J Diddy
I voted for everything because I feel that is what will happen.

Strongside
I voted for everything because I feel that is what will happen.

Murphy's law, bro.

Whatever can happen, will happen.

listopencil
11-10-2014, 04:44 PM
I expect the SeaHawks to beat you guys. It will take a massive team effort to limit Lynch and Wilson is too accurate on the run to single cover everybody. I would not be surprised to see a Corner covering your TE(s) as Seattle shifts to focus on short to intermediate passes.

TLO
11-10-2014, 04:47 PM
5 FGs? Or a TD, FG and a safety?

Three safties, a touchdown ((blocked XP)) and a field goal.

MotherfuckerJones
11-10-2014, 04:48 PM
I'll wait til the end of the week to vote. I like our chances. My only fear is one game a team is just gona run all over us. Hope that is this week.

TLO
11-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Looks like Vegas has us a a 1 point favorite. Over/under is 42 I believe?

As I said with the game yesterday, I'd pound the shit out of the under. I don't think there will be many points scored.

ClevelandBronco
11-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Seattle has two division games following the Chiefs. The Chiefs have the same ahead of them. The Hawks have the Cardinals next and the Chiefs have the Raiders. If either team might get caught looking ahead, it's more likely the Hawks. Chiefs had to summon some emotion to win late in Buffalo. They could have a bit of a hangover that the Hawks won't have. Chiefs are at home. All in all, I don't think the Hawks' superior roster and coaching will be enough.

Chiefs 27, Hawks 24.

TLO
11-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Seattle has two division games following the Chiefs. The Chiefs have the same ahead of them. The Hawks have the Cardinals next and the Chiefs have the Raiders. If either team might get caught looking ahead, it's more likely the Hawks. Chiefs had to summon some emotion to win late in Buffalo. They could have a bit of a hangover that the Hawks won't have. Chiefs are at home. All in all, I don't think the Hawks' superior roster and coaching will be enough.

Chiefs 31, Hawks 24.

I will JIMP if we score 31 against the Hawks.

ClevelandBronco
11-10-2014, 04:58 PM
I will JIMP if we score 31 against the Hawks.

Yeah. I felt your excitement and came down under 30.

Iconic
11-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Mebane has been officially ruled out by Pete Carroll. Chancellor and Malcolm are only just returning from groin injuries... I'm telling you guys, the football gods WANT us to win this.

I fully believe our offense will outplay them.

wazu
11-10-2014, 05:06 PM
I picked the right answer.

11-10-2014, 05:09 PM
I expect this one to be a fucking BATTLE. The winner will probably win by 3 or less. I'm leaning Chiefs because of the homer in me. I do feel we have a very good chance in this game. But, Seattle did make a statement yesterday.

I do hope the fans really bring it in this game because hey, this is SEATTLE, the city that thinks we cheat at being loud.

Wallcrawler
11-10-2014, 05:10 PM
I predict..............

We will win.

We will show those artificial noise pumpers what REAL crowd noise sounds like, and Houston will rape to the tune of 3 sacks.

These guys are not as good up front defensively as Buffalo was. Charles will get going earlier, and Kelce will be on the field a lot more as max protect blocking shouldn't be needed this game.

I think that's why we saw so much of Fasano against the Bills, because Kelce cant block worth a damn. Not to say anyone else was doing much better, but Fasano did make the key block that got Alex into the endzone. Not sure Kelce makes that block. Kelce's more of a guy who scores the TD for you instead of opening the hole for it.

Bowe will keep Richard Sherman company and I figure Kelce will have a big day, as well as the backs out of the backfield.

We control the clock, and play great D with an assist from genuine crowd frenzy. Chiefs win 24-10

Ming the Merciless
11-10-2014, 05:13 PM
very very close game in my mind

Vega$ even has this as a PICK at the moment, although that will change by Wednesday

It could go either way

im gonna say 55% chance seahwaks win, 45% chiefs and the game is gonna be decided by who commits less turnovers or maybe even who commits THE single turnover

Ming the Merciless
11-10-2014, 05:14 PM
chiefs and the under 43.5 might be a good homer bet, especially if you wait till later n the week if money is going toward SEA

KCCHIEFS27
11-10-2014, 05:18 PM
I believe the Chiefs win by a minimum of 13.

Matt101KC
11-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Chiefs 20
Hawks 13
Should be a good game but pull it off with a win.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-10-2014, 05:35 PM
We're not gonna roll these guys because we're playing way over our heads right now. But I've said it over and over that Seattle is the most bipolar team in the league. Manic at home, and depressed on the road.

Predictions: We're gonna give up a rushing TD this week. Lynch will rush for a buck and half. We're also going to win this game.

Chiefs 20
Seahawks 16

Wallcrawler
11-10-2014, 05:40 PM
We're not meant to give up rushing TDs. That should be obvious after yesterday.

We're also not meant to have WR's score TDs. That should be obvious after 9 games.

rico
11-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Man, Odell Beckham Jr. looked sharp against these guys last evening.

Easy 6
11-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Its going to be 26-20 Kansas City... as long as Wilson is contained these guys arent going on some scoring rampage. Lynch smynch, he's not going to get that emotional rush from the crowd at Arrowhead, is there really any reason to doubt another Patriots on Monday night performance from this team?

They'll be rallying around Lynch like a swarm of shitflies on frshly dumped pile of Jay Cutler, contain Lynch and Wilson and this team has no one to threaten... 11 against 2, I'll take those odds at Arrowhead.

Sherman has whoever locked down? thats just fine and dandy.... Smith is a guy that'll throw to nine different receivers in game, bring it on Seattle.

26-20 :arrow:

BigMeatballDave
11-10-2014, 05:51 PM
We're not gonna roll these guys because we're playing way over our heads right now.

How are they playing way over their heads?

Are they really a 3-6 team?

Dayze
11-10-2014, 05:54 PM
I fear we will get run on all stinking day.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-10-2014, 06:08 PM
We're not gonna roll these guys because we're playing way over our heads right now. But I've said it over and over that Seattle is the most bipolar team in the league. Manic at home, and depressed on the road.

Predictions: We're gonna give up a rushing TD this week. Lynch will rush for a buck and half. We're also going to win this game.

Chiefs 20
Seahawks 16

My spidey sense is telling me that Wilson, not Lynch is the threat in this one.

It also tells me that Berry is about to have a career day against these clowns, Sherman is headed to abuse counseling, and that despite public opinion, this game is going high in the numbers and could possibly hit OT.

Winner: Chiefs.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-10-2014, 06:13 PM
How are they playing way over their heads?

Are they really a 3-6 team?

I know you're a gigantic homer and all, but do you really not see the parity in the NFL right now? Did we earn a victory yesterday? Did we dominate the Bills to earn that victory? We're decimated by injury. Luckily for us we have superior coaching. This really isn't hard to see, friend.

Rausch
11-10-2014, 06:15 PM
I think this game is our reality check. The Seahawks aren't going down without a fight and this is the time they really need to get their $3it together if they want to make the post season...

Rausch
11-10-2014, 06:17 PM
I fear we will get run on all stinking day.

This.

We actually stop Beast Mode with 2nd stringers and cast offs and Sutton is the D coordinator of the year...

mikey23545
11-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Chiefs 27
Seachickens 10

BigMeatballDave
11-10-2014, 08:07 PM
I know you're a gigantic homer and all, but do you really not see the parity in the NFL right now? Did we earn a victory yesterday? Did we dominate the Bills to earn that victory? We're decimated by injury. Luckily for us we have superior coaching. This really isn't hard to see, friend.

I'm a gigantic homer? LMAO

bshmerlie
11-10-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm a Chiefs homer.

Chiefs 13
Seahawks 10

pugsnotdrugs19
11-11-2014, 07:27 PM
With Mebane done for the Seahawks may see a big difference in run D... Wagner may not even be back. I think we'll be able to control the clock well in this one. Can't pin our ears back against Wilson, need to make him throw from the pocket. Give me the Chiefs.

KC 24, Seattle 19.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Chiefs 23
Seahawks 20

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Chiefs 43

Hags: 36

Hawks4thewin
11-11-2014, 10:54 PM
I haven't followed the chiefs enough this year. But Let me give you my thoughts as a Seahawks fan
I think the chiefs get a Win. I Hope the hawks put up a good game. and its a nail biter. I also hope the arrowhead experience is awesome. I am used to Seattle and its a nice venue there as well... You guys are the loudest now I want to feel that.
On another note..Losing mebane will hurt seattle, they are also down Kam Chancler the SS and Bobby wagner the MIddle line backer. Seattles tight ends are not very good without Zach miller. also I think that since percy is gone the timing with the other receivers is off. I expect a lot of russle running for his life and lynch running a lot too.
yup this post just rambles, sorry..
So... any tips for a first timer for tailgating on sunday.
THanks

Dante84
11-11-2014, 10:57 PM
... any tips for a first timer for tailgating on sunday.
THanks

I stand by the advice I shared with you in the other thread:

Bring ear plugs. Hell, maybe bring some sun screen.

You see, in a stadium that doesn't have a roof, not only is it loud, but it can also give you a tan.

BlackOp
11-11-2014, 11:05 PM
I think Charles is going to have a great game....and KC comes out inspired. Home cooking is the difference....man, is it going to be loud this game.

Hammock Parties
11-11-2014, 11:13 PM
The old Chiefs are back.

We crush the NFC at Arrowhead.

So we will crush the Seahawks.

This is going to be a bloodbath.

MMXcalibur
11-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Chiefs 24, Seahawks 17

OldSchool
11-11-2014, 11:40 PM
28-14. Chiefs

We give up our first rushing TD of the year.

BamBamKam
11-11-2014, 11:47 PM
28-14. Chiefs

We give up our first rushing TD of the year.

We don't lose by double digits, if you beat us it will be close.

Simply Red
11-11-2014, 11:52 PM
24/17 - Chiefs.

Hootie
11-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Chiefs 20 Hawks 16

OldSchool
11-12-2014, 12:27 AM
We don't lose by double digits, if you beat us it will be close.

You're the reigning SB champs, there's a very high probability that Reid and the rest of the team are going to give you all that they've got. What the Chiefs have is a hell of a lot more deadly than what the Rams had. A double digit win in our favor is very possible, just ask the Patriots how it feels to play against an inspired Chiefs team in their house.

BamBamKam
11-12-2014, 12:32 AM
You're the reigning SB champs, there's a very high probability that Reid and the rest of the team are going to give you all that they've got. What the Chiefs have is a hell of a lot more deadly than what the Rams had. A double digit win out our favor is very possible, just ask the Patriots how it feels to play against an inspired Chiefs team in their house.

Very possible? I'd bet any amount you want you won't win by 10+. We haven't lost by 10+ in 3 full years.

OldSchool
11-12-2014, 01:15 AM
Very possible? I'd bet any amount you want you won't win by 10+. We haven't lost by 10+ in 3 full years.

Did you have a 10 AM Away game in the loudest truly roofless stadium in the world at any point in time during those 3 years? Sounds like your team is due for one.

In all reality though, I do expect it to be something a bit closer but I'm going to stick with my score prediction.

BamBamKam
11-12-2014, 01:25 AM
Did you have a 10 AM Away game in the loudest truly roofless stadium in the world at any point in time during those 3 years? Sounds like your team is due for one.

In all reality though, I do expect it to be something a bit closer but I'm going to stick with my score prediction.

Don't care if it's on the road or at home, Seahawks can beat anyone. We're 12-5 on the road since that 2012 @Chicago OT Win. A strong running game and great defense travels well. I expect a close Seahawks win but a KC win wouldn't shock me either.

jonzie04
11-12-2014, 01:35 AM
Don't care if it's on the road or at home, Seahawks can beat anyone. We're 12-5 on the road since that 2012 @Chicago OT Win. A strong running game and great defense travels well. I expect a close Seahawks win but a KC win wouldn't shock me either.

Who cares about 2012, or what you did last season. We are in the here and the now. You guys are an injured, struggling team at the moment, going into a very hostile environment, against a pretty good team, who will bring their absolute a game. The chiefs beat the pats the second worst they've ever been beaten in the hoody era. None of those pointless stats from the past mattered. Because the here, and the now, was the exact same as it will be on Sunday.

CoMoChief
11-12-2014, 01:37 AM
30-26 Seattle

Hope I'm wrong....but I have a feeling Wilson runs all over us on 3rd down and moves the chains all afternoon and Lynch hangs 100+ rushing on us.

I mean we're at home, and if we win TOP, convert on 3rd down on offense and keep Lynch and Wilson off the field or at least limit their damage we can win this game for sure. I just think we'll have trouble stopping their running game.

11-12-2014, 03:28 AM
I'm going to get a kick out of all the Seattle post game interviews about how our fans don't even compare to theirs. LMAO

kcxiv
11-12-2014, 04:08 AM
24-13 Chiefs

Direckshun
11-12-2014, 04:28 AM
I actually hate this game. I really do.

I think the Chiefs basically broke themselves during the Bills game. 70 snaps for half the starters on defense is unsustainable. We're going to pay a price for that.

The price is losing to a Seahawks team we're better than. We're better than them except in their run game. They are one of the league's best, and we're one of the worst at defending it.

That's normally just a setback, but against the Seahawks, that's EVERYTHING. Unlike almost every other team, they will run the ball 40 times if they feel like it. They feel no obligation to "balance."

So one of two things will happen: Sutton will finally give Vickerson and Mays the snaps we need from them, or he'll stick with his dogma, play a ton in dime with Bailey instead of Vickerson, and we'll lose 33 to 20.

My guess is the latter.

Hammock Parties
11-12-2014, 05:10 AM

I think the Chiefs basically broke themselves during the Bills game. 70 snaps for half the starters on defense is unsustainable. We're going to pay a price for that.

The price is losing to a Seahawks team we're better than. We're better than them except in their run game. They are one of the league's best, and we're one of the worst at defending it.

That's normally just a setback, but against the Seahawks, that's EVERYTHING. Unlike almost every other team, they will run the ball 40 times if they feel like it. They feel no obligation to "balance."

So one of two things will happen: Sutton will finally give Vickerson and Mays the snaps we need from them, or he'll stick with his dogma, play a ton in dime with Bailey instead of Vickerson, and we'll lose 33 to 20.

My guess is the latter.

Shut up pussy.

Chiefs got this.

11-12-2014, 05:19 AM

My guess is the latter.

Shut up pussy.

Chiefs got this.

This is like Freaky Friday.

scho63
11-12-2014, 06:23 AM
For whatever reason, the Chiefs seem to blowout former Super Bowl winners when they come to Arrowhead. While most everyone assumes this will be a tight, low scoring defensive battle, I am going in the opposite direction and think KC will rack up a lot of points and our D will play better than ever.

Chiefs 37
Seahawks 20

Coochie liquor
11-12-2014, 06:24 AM
My spidey sense is telling me that Wilson, not Lynch is the threat in this one.

It also tells me that Berry is about to have a career day against these clowns, Sherman is headed to abuse counseling, and that despite public opinion, this game is going high in the numbers and could possibly hit OT.

Winner: Chiefs.

Who are you , and why are you on 505s account?

Mav
11-12-2014, 07:09 AM
When was the last time you actually beat Alex Smith.........

I don't see that changing this week.

And no, this isn't an alex smith is great comment.

Alex just doesn't do what the seahawks need him to do.

He doesn't turn the ball over.

He's not scared of your defense, he had no problem making your guys tackle in space.

And being on the road makes a huge difference. You lost at s.d. chiefs won, lost at stl. You think that arrowhead is going to be easier? Pffffff. Bring the ky homie.

11-12-2014, 07:23 AM
Arrowhead. Home of the 79,451st man.

Long Live the Noise!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-12-2014, 07:43 AM
The old Chiefs are back.

We crush the NFC at Arrowhead.

So we will crush the Seahawks.

This is going to be a bloodbath.

High scoring game, just wait.

TEX
11-12-2014, 10:26 AM