PDA

View Full Version : Tickets So my friends are little babies and I have these tickets..

hometeam
11-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Hi!

Its me again o:-). As per usual, I scored 4 tickets to the game, and offered them up the usual suspects, who, per usual, have declined. So now I have two tickets to give away to CP. You will be sitting with me and my little brother, who will be going to his first football game. Section 330 but down low aisle seats. Killer seats TBH, I'm almost starting to like them more than the 129 and 124 tickets I get.

I wont be tailgating this time, so will just meet whoever gets the tickets at the gates. Will be going into the stadium right around 11am.

Don't make me wait and miss anything, (and freeze~) Don't be fall over drunk. Get loud, and that's it. Pretty easy!

Please PM.

If you don't get picked I am sorry, as I cant take everyone, but at least I can take some people. Typically the early bird gets the worm. For those who last time cried that I was giving away the tickets publicly because it might hurt someones feelings.. you get a gold star so you don't feel bad, but I'm not changing~

BEGIN!

TimBone
11-14-2014, 07:19 PM
I'd love to do a game with Hometeam. Somebody better take advantage.

Question: If I were to eventually take you up on one of these offers and make the drive from Louisiana on short notice, would you unveil the tattoo in the stadium if the Chiefs were winning big?

BossChief
11-14-2014, 07:21 PM
Damn. I'd love to go with my son but we have the whole weekend already planned out.

hometeam
11-14-2014, 07:21 PM
I'd love to do a game with Hometeam. Somebody better take advantage.

Question: If I were to eventually take you up on one of these offers and make the drive from Louisiana on short notice, would you unveil the tattoo in the stadium if the Chiefs were winning big?

Not a ****ing chance~

I have made a few criteria for unveiling. Hell I showed it to Neil Smith and his eyes almost popped out of his head~

I cant remember what I said last, but its something along the lines of us winning a playoff game.

TimBone
11-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Not a ****ing chance~

ROFL ROFL ROFL

That's what I figured.

TimBone
11-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Not a ****ing chance~

I have made a few criteria for unveiling. Hell I showed it to Neil Smith and his eyes almost popped out of his head~

I cant remember what I said last, but its something along the lines of us winning a playoff game.

ROFL ROFL

hometeam
11-14-2014, 07:36 PM
That quick, tickets are gone.

For those who wish they could grab them. I don't know for sure, but believe I may have some available for the Raiders and Chargers game this year. No promises, but if I do I will offer them up again.

Buck
11-14-2014, 09:12 PM
I'll take the Charger tickets as long as they are free, and you let me stay at your house, and pay for half a plane ticket.

cabletech94
11-14-2014, 09:18 PM
if someone backs out, let me know. I could actually make that game. :)

hometeam
11-14-2014, 09:22 PM
I'll take the Charger tickets as long as they are free, and you let me stay at your house, and pay for half a plane ticket.

I can do everything but buy the half of plane ticket~

Buck
11-14-2014, 09:24 PM
No deal. But lemme think about it.