PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Seattle fans complaining about the Refs.

KC2004
11-16-2014, 10:21 PM
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101237&sid=cf0336226d188b6bf7041df21322d473

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101203&sid=cf0336226d188b6bf7041df21322d473

After the utter screwing we got on the refs on 2 PI plays in a row and the 2 terrible spots (not counting the terrible spot the refs gave that Andy challenged) Seattle fans claim they got screwed by the refs.

xztop123
11-16-2014, 10:22 PM
did you see the seahawks coaches jumping up and down for PI on so many .... Bowe got obvious PI on him and seattle invented the CB bump and hold technique... ha-ha

I like Pete Carroll in general but he does get annoying... and Wilson is very robotic "go hawks" and just a weird robotic personality... Richard Shermen is a cool dude though. Earl Thomas is a stud and Lynch is a freak... good team

Kidd Lex
11-16-2014, 10:24 PM
meh, their comments were pretty reasonable imo

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2014, 10:25 PM
Fuck em.

Gonzo
11-16-2014, 10:26 PM
Oh for fucksake... The refs were obviously paid to give the Hawks a shit ton of calls today. These asshats need to kill themselves.

Hoover
That last drive of the half still pisses me off. I just sat there and said, off course the NFL needs to stretch this out and make it a competitive game. Effin bullshit if you ask me.

rabblerouser
About time a couple shit calls went our way...

TribalElder
11-16-2014, 10:30 PM
Seattle team was searched by the DEA today after the game

So was San Francisco

KC2004
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101209&sid=cf0336226d188b6bf7041df21322d473

TribalElder
Oh and fuck the legion of womb

Mav
11-16-2014, 10:31 PM
They should be complaining about how Jamaal Charles just made the Legion of Boom, the Legion of Gloom.

-King-
11-16-2014, 10:31 PM
Every team's fanbase thinks the refs are against them.

Kidd Lex
11-16-2014, 10:33 PM

:clap: perception is everything

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2014, 10:35 PM
Apparently Bowe giving piggy back rides aren't interference. Funny.

Coach
11-16-2014, 10:35 PM
I would have told Seattle fans that if you couldn't get one yard on a 4th and inches, especially with Lynch and Wilson back there against our Defense, you don't deserve to win.

And that Seattle 4th and 2 call at the 2 yard line was a head scratcher. I do agree with going for it, but I didn't agree with the play call.

KC2004
11-16-2014, 10:38 PM
There was a play where JC was stacked up at the line a Hawks D-Lineman pulled him out by his face mask and not one flag was thrown.

hometeam
11-16-2014, 10:41 PM
are you fucking kidding me? they got FIVE spots.

FIVE!

they got two BLATENT PIs, in a ROW!

worst refs ever today.

Gravedigger
11-16-2014, 10:45 PM
Oh for ****sake... The refs were obviously paid to give the Hawks a shit ton of calls today. These asshats need to kill themselves.

I thought the DAT out of bounds call was the biggest bullshit followed closely by the two missed PI calls that even the announcers were calling out. The two angles that were shown on TV didn't show conclusively that his foot touched the line, you could assume that the foot touched the line, but as originally called as not out of bounds you have to have indisputable proof to overturn it. If the refs see the same angles as we do on TV then I didn't see indisputable proof that his foot touched the white line. We should've had the ball on their 25 after the unsportsmanlike call after the return.

TambaBerry
11-16-2014, 10:45 PM
What about the hold on hali in the end zone at the end?

RealSNR
11-16-2014, 10:48 PM
Because of the Fail Mary game, there should be a moratorium among all NFL refs on giving Seattle the benefit of the doubt on ANY favorable calls. It needs to last for at least 5 years I'd say.

-King-
11-16-2014, 10:49 PM
I thought the DAT out of bounds call was the biggest bullshit followed closely by the two missed PI calls that even the announcers were calling out. The two angles that were shown on TV didn't show conclusively that his foot touched the line, you could assume that the foot touched the line, but as originally called as not out of bounds you have to have indisputable proof to overturn it. If the refs see the same angles as we do on TV then I didn't see indisputable proof that his foot touched the white line. We should've had the ball on their 25 after the unsportsmanlike call after the return.
You need a better tv then. He was clearly out.

hometeam
11-16-2014, 10:50 PM
You need a better tv then. He was clearly out.

From my vantage point is was extremely CLEAR that the stepped out of bounds, I was telling my friends he was out while the play was still live.

Hootie
11-16-2014, 10:51 PM
I usually don't complain about non Hali holds but God fuck.

hometeam
11-16-2014, 10:52 PM
I usually don't complain about non Hali holds but God ****.

Hali gets no calls because he doesn't complain :/

58-4ever
11-16-2014, 10:52 PM
The better team won today. We gave them two fumbles and still win by 4. Refs definitely sucked, but the outcome would've been the same either way

TribalElder
11-16-2014, 10:54 PM
The rain crows got away with a hold in the endzone also that should have been a safety

cmh6476
11-16-2014, 10:55 PM
13th man must be the refs

Wallcrawler
11-16-2014, 11:00 PM
I would have told Seattle fans that if you couldn't get one yard on a 4th and inches, especially with Lynch and Wilson back there against our Defense, you don't deserve to win.

And that Seattle 4th and 2 call at the 2 yard line was a head scratcher. I do agree with going for it, but I didn't agree with the play call.

Agreed on the 4th and inches. Beastmode was MIA on that particular play.

Stupid call by Pete Carrol going for it on 4th down instead of taking the FG and only being down by 1 point late in the game where we promptly went 3 and out from our 1 foot line. They could have easily worked into FG range for Hauschka a shit ton easier than having to go the length of the field and score a touchdown on our D.

Carroll left 6 points out on the field in a game his team lost by 4 points. Had Andy Reid done that, he would be getting crucified on this board.

DonTellMeShowMe
11-16-2014, 11:04 PM
hahaha f* the hawks

Wallcrawler
11-16-2014, 11:10 PM
I had also thought that Russel Wilson should have been called down in the endzone as "in the grasp."

Its a BS rule put forward to protect the quarterbacks, and end the play before someone comes in and levels them. He was in the grasp, being pulled down, flailing about, and then somehow gets the ball off after about 5 pumps of the ball.

Guarantee you if that's Alex in the grasp like that, it gets called a safety every time.

Mav
11-16-2014, 11:21 PM
What about the hold on hali in the end zone at the end?
What hold? I saw rape. I didn't see a hold.

Hootie
11-16-2014, 11:27 PM
we were clearly the better team today

just like I thought Buffalo was the better team last week

and guess what

we won both

love this team

Mav
11-16-2014, 11:30 PM
we were clearly the better team today

just like I thought Buffalo was the better team last week

and guess what

we won both

love this team
Zero quit. Zero.

Hootie
11-16-2014, 11:32 PM
shutup you aren't even a fan

go to brownsplanet

rockymtnchief
11-16-2014, 11:36 PM
From my vantage point is was extremely CLEAR that the stepped out of bounds, I was telling my friends he was out while the play was still live.

I couldn't tell if he was out or not, but I did think I heard a whistle about where they said he stepped out.

Mav
11-16-2014, 11:39 PM

go to brownsplanet
Get, over, it.

You can't break me Hootie. Just shut your face.

johnny961
11-16-2014, 11:40 PM
Refs tried to give the seachickens the game with several bad non calls and spots. I don't see how anybody except maybe the blindest of homer seachicken fans could objectively say that they got one sidedly screwed by the refs.

O.city
11-16-2014, 11:40 PM

go to brownsplanet

Heh

Mav
11-16-2014, 11:42 PM
Heh
He's so bi polar. It's actually funny.

Hootie
11-16-2014, 11:44 PM
?

I just don't need a 49ers / Browns / Chiefs fan born and raised in North Carolina trying to celebrate a huge Chiefs win as if he was a fan.

It's embarrassing for you.

Puke.

-King-
11-16-2014, 11:44 PM
Hali gets no calls because he doesn't complain :/

Yeah, I wish he was more of an asshole and would just yell at the refs but he's not that kind of person lol. And he'd rather work though the hold and try to get the QB than flop to get the call.

-King-
11-16-2014, 11:45 PM
Zero quit. Zero.

go to brownsplanet

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Literally laughing.

Hootie
11-16-2014, 11:50 PM
Things that irked me today:

The Parker penalty. I was at the game and only saw a brief replay but that mother fucking penalty needs to be changed. 5 yards, replay down. That had NOTHING to do with the fucking play. So stupid.

The non-call on Bowe interference. Changed the drive, which lead to :

KELCE FUMBLE. Dude, you can't fucking fumble there. Awful.

Reid wasting a timeout and not using his red challenge flag to challenge the Knile spot on the opening drive of half 2. That play happened right in front of me, and it was a first down. The likelihood of losing 2 challenges in the 2nd half and not having a 3rd one in case of a 3rd bad call is slim and none. Wasting a timeout there and keeping our challenge was insanely stupid, and we deserved to get stuffed on 3rd down and have to settle for 3 on that play. I was irate. That was a 1st down.

The Jamaal fumble. Ugh. Mistakes happen but that was hard to stomach.

The ridiculously amazing best 4 yard pass play I've ever seen by Russell Wilson. My god, I thought it was a game ending safety. How in the world did he do that? Amazing.

Next play ... blatant hold on Hali in the end zone, no call, 30 yard pass. Irate.

...and that was about it!

and Seahawks fans complaining? Shit, you got most of the calls, and you got two HUGE breaks (well, THREE fumble, fumble, terrible spot no Reid challenge)...

AND STILL FUCKING LOST.

HA

Chiefs > Seahawks today

AND IT WAS EXCELLENT SEEING ALL THOSE PUSSIES WHO WERE HANGING THEIR 12TH MAN FLAGS ALL OVER ARROWHEAD TODAY REALLY GET 12TH MAN'D OUT THERE IN THE 4TH

EXCELLENT

DaFace
11-16-2014, 11:51 PM
Complaining about the refs is one thing. Complaining about other people complaining about the refs is on a whole new level of pointless.

rockachalk
11-17-2014, 03:09 AM

Stupid call by Pete Carrol going for it on 4th down instead of taking the FG and only being down by 1 point late in the game where we promptly went 3 and out from our 1 foot line. They could have easily worked into FG range for Hauschka a shit ton easier than having to go the length of the field and score a touchdown on our D.

Carroll left 6 points out on the field in a game his team lost by 4 points. Had Andy Reid done that, he would be getting crucified on this board.

I don't get this logic. The only reason why we were a foot out of our end zone was because our defense stymied them and the ball turned over on downs. Had they kicked the FG we would have likely had MUCH better field position to work with seeing as how they would have kicked the ball off to us. As easily as we were moving the ball on them, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that we would have simply added to our lead due to better field position. That's a completely different game.

Baby Lee
11-17-2014, 03:30 AM

go to brownsplanet

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--__boE7Ea--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/azkes47edgtvvvxwy76x.jpg

Mav
11-17-2014, 03:43 AM
?

I just don't need a 49ers / Browns / Chiefs fan born and raised in North Carolina trying to celebrate a huge Chiefs win as if he was a fan.

It's embarrassing for you.

Puke.
You really are pathetic. First I wasn't allowed to be a sf giants fan, now I can't be a chiefs fan, even though for almost two fucking years, including your entire fucking ban you sniveling rat, I have been here doing just that.

I got news for you bro. I'm not going any where, you aren't the decider of who can be a fan.

So, put me on ignore, shut the Fuck up, eat an entire bag of dicks, get raped by a rampaging rhinoceros, have a coke and a smile, but by all means, shut up enjoy our fucking win, and stay off of my God Damn nuts. Cool? Cool. You fucking child.

Good day sir.

KC_Connection
11-17-2014, 03:58 AM
You really are pathetic. First I wasn't allowed to be a sf giants fan, now I can't be a chiefs fan, even though for almost two ****ing years, including your entire ****ing ban you sniveling rat, I have been here doing just that.

I got news for you bro. I'm not going any where, you aren't the decider of who can be a fan.

So, put me on ignore, shut the **** up, eat an entire bag of dicks, get raped by a rampaging rhinoceros, have a coke and a smile, but by all means, shut up enjoy our ****ing win, and stay off of my God Damn nuts. Cool? Cool. You ****ing child.

Good day sir.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xKG07305CBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee
11-17-2014, 04:30 AM
You really are pathetic. First I wasn't allowed to be a sf giants fan, now I can't be a chiefs fan, even though for almost two fucking years, including your entire fucking ban you sniveling rat, I have been here doing just that.

So, put me on ignore, shut the Fuck up, eat an entire bag of dicks, get raped by a rampaging rhinoceros, have a coke and a smile, but by all means, shut up enjoy our fucking win, and stay off of my God Damn nuts. Cool? Cool. You fucking child.

Good day sir.

So you're saying, dolphin rapin' is too good for him?

Mav
11-17-2014, 04:31 AM
So you're saying, dolphin rapin' is too good for him?
Yes. Dolphin rape is funny. He deserves no funny.

Just pain!

Direckshun
11-17-2014, 05:59 AM
Seattle fans are just complaining, period.

This exchange is from Field Gulls. Seahawks fans were complaining about how too many injuries did them in.

A Chiefs fan chimes in:

Not to pile on

but the Chiefs have 9 players on IR, 3 of which were major contributors, 4-5 of which were significant/set to play a considerable amount and they were also without their starting TE, CB, and 2 of their top 3 WR’s

Seahawks fan replies:

So don't pile on.

Chiefs fan replies:

If you want to evaluate your team

do so accurately

Seahawks fan #2 chimes in:

If you want to feel good about your team

do it on your forum. We’re here, not there.

Chiefs fan #2:

I don't think NN is here to gloat, if that's what you're assuming.

All he’s trying to do is illustrate that injuries hit every team, & a good combo of young depth, coaching, & ‘scheming’ are needed to keep a team rolling at a high level. From an outsider’s POV I think SEA has enough of that to make the playoffs.

This game was a slugfest & could’ve gone either way.

/shrugs

Just my taeks, for w/e they’re worth.

Seahawks fan #3:

I don't think anyone was under the impression they were gloating.

Just saying this thread isn’t the best stage to preach from so soon after a loss. We just want to be left alone to mope for a day.

Original Chiefs fan:

Completely understand

I fucked up, my bad.
See ya later

Seahawks fan #3 again:

No dude you're good.

Please stick around, just saying maybe hold off the facts from the other side a few days. And please please beat Arizona.

PLEASE CHIEFS FANS

HOLD OFF ON THE FACTS

WE NEED TO BE SOOTHED WITH SWEET SWEET DECEPTION

beach tribe
11-17-2014, 06:11 AM
did you see the seahawks coaches jumping up and down for PI on so many .... Bowe got obvious PI on him and seattle invented the CB bump and hold technique... ha-ha

I like Pete Carroll in general but he does get annoying... and Wilson is very robotic "go hawks" and just a weird robotic personality... Richard Shermen is a cool dude though. Earl Thomas is a stud and Lynch is a freak... good team

Robotic?
You must be crazy
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/carlton-dance-o_zpsap761x1i.gif (http://s254.photobucket.com/user/bbeal29/media/carlton-dance-o_zpsap761x1i.gif.html)

Deberg_1990
11-17-2014, 06:11 AM
The NFL it seems has just decided to not call holding much anymore.

They want offense. That's just the way it is. Every team benefits.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-17-2014, 08:10 AM
Seattle fans are just complaining, period.

This exchange is from Field Gulls. Seahawks fans were complaining about how too many injuries did them in.

A Chiefs fan chimes in:

Seahawks fan replies:

Chiefs fan replies:

Seahawks fan #2 chimes in:

Chiefs fan #2:

Seahawks fan #3:

Original Chiefs fan:

Seahawks fan #3 again:

PLEASE CHIEFS FANS

HOLD OFF ON THE FACTS

WE NEED TO BE SOOTHED WITH SWEET SWEET DECEPTION

We have people here who respond a fuck ton worse than that after a Chiefs loss. Fuck, I'm one of them. :)

Coochie liquor
11-17-2014, 08:18 AM
They should be complaining about how Jamaal Charles just made the Legion of Boom, the Legion of Gloom.

The Leigon of Poon

BigRichard
11-17-2014, 08:19 AM
We have people here who respond a **** ton worse than that after a Chiefs loss. ****, I'm one of them. :)

I think there was a mod banning people from threads because of it.

Sandy Vagina
11-17-2014, 08:20 AM
Didn't care enough to read, but that is remarkable all the same.

Those mother****ers had the refs sucking their dicks all game long. Holding call on our rushers... ignored. Grappling holds to open up their run game.. ignored. Shove the receivers beyond 5 yards.. sure, no problem. Terrible spots? because **** you!

**** the Seacock fans... and **** those refs. KC beat both them bitches yesterday.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-17-2014, 08:27 AM
I think there was a mod banning people from threads because of it.

That was not me.

TimBone
11-17-2014, 08:35 AM
We have people here who respond a fuck ton worse than that after a Chiefs loss. Fuck, I'm one of them. :)
I don't know, man. This site is all about ripping apart the Chiefs after a loss. There's one or two that ref blame, but it's one of the best sites I've seen at evaluating its own team.

ChiTown
11-17-2014, 08:41 AM
meh. All fans complain about the refs after a close loss. It's as natural as a monkey fucking a football..........

Katipan
11-17-2014, 08:44 AM
Being down on a loss is one thing, but some of you people are ready to commit Hari-Kiri after a loss. Which I don't have a personal opinion on, but man, to go through all those emotions every week?

The shut up let me put my head down dont talk to me dont breathe on me let me mope shit? Have fun with that.

J Diddy
11-17-2014, 08:44 AM
meh. All fans complain about the refs after a close loss. It's as natural as a monkey fucking a football..........

Hmmm. Let's examine this.

Are monkeys fucking footballs a natural occurence where you live? 40 years and the closest I've been to seeing that is internet toons.

J Diddy
11-17-2014, 08:48 AM
Being down on a loss is one thing, but some of you people are ready to commit Hari-Kiri after a loss. Which I don't have a personal opinion on, but man, to go through all those emotions every week?

The shut up let me put my head down dont talk to me dont breathe on me let me mope shit? Have fun with that.

Kansas City Chiefs fans are a poster board depiction of bipolar disorder on a game by game basis. One week manic episode, the next depressive.

ChiTown
11-17-2014, 08:49 AM

Are monkeys ****ing footballs a natural occurence where you live? 40 years and the closest I've been to seeing that is internet toons.

Dude, you need to get out more.

jd1020
11-17-2014, 08:50 AM
What a coincidence, because so were Chiefs fans.

Sully
11-17-2014, 08:52 AM
I didn't want to start a new thread for this, because it's nitpicky, but it really bothered me yesterday...

I understand the center has leeway to move around a bit, look between the legs to spot the QB, etc.
But I thought the Seattle center was blatantly false starting, yesterday. He was bobbing his head as if it were a cadence. He never actually looked between his leg. It turns out it didn't matter, obviously, but he was pretty obvious about it. If a QB bobbing his head is a penalty, how is the center doing the same not?

J Diddy
11-17-2014, 08:52 AM

Oh I was cussing at my tv like a sailor.

J Diddy
11-17-2014, 08:53 AM
Dude, you need to get out more.

I agree. Where can I go to see the famed Monkey fucking footballs?

Is there a nature reserve?

Katipan
11-17-2014, 08:55 AM
I didn't want to start a new thread for this, because it's nitpicky, but it really bothered me yesterday...

I understand the center has leeway to move around a bit, look between the legs to spot the QB, etc.
But I thought the Seattle center was blatantly false starting, yesterday. He was bobbing his head as if it were a cadence. He never actually looked between his leg. It turns out it didn't matter, obviously, but he was pretty obvious about it. If a QB bobbing his head is a penalty, how is the center doing the same not?

Because not everyone can see the Center.

Did I win?

Mav
11-17-2014, 08:56 AM
Were you one of those?

jd1020
11-17-2014, 08:56 AM
Were you one of those?

No.

I don't think I've ever legitimately been upset by a call because they are made every fucking game and they are made in both directions.

ChiTown
11-17-2014, 08:58 AM
I agree. Where can I go to see the famed Monkey ****ing footballs?

Is there a nature reserve?

Yes, it's next to the area where the Camel roam free and smoke joints........

J Diddy
11-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Yes, it's next to the area where the Camel roam free and smoke joints........

Colorado?

Mav
11-17-2014, 09:05 AM
No.

I don't think I've ever legitimately been upset by a call because they are made every fucking game and they are made in both directions.
Good point. I did bitch when hali was raped, and when Bowe was molested. But I did say we got away with one when no call went on Smith.

Katipan
11-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Colorado?

LMAO - I don't know if you know how accurate this is.

ChiTown
11-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Colorado?

:clap:

Radar Chief
11-17-2014, 09:19 AM
I don't get this logic. The only reason why we were a foot out of our end zone was because our defense stymied them and the ball turned over on downs. Had they kicked the FG we would have likely had MUCH better field position to work with seeing as how they would have kicked the ball off to us. As easily as we were moving the ball on them, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that we would have simply added to our lead due to better field position. That's a completely different game.

Good point, that field position had a lot to do with the subsequent three and out.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-17-2014, 09:20 AM
I don't know, man. This site is all about ripping apart the Chiefs after a loss. There's one or two that ref blame, but it's one of the best sites I've seen at evaluating its own team.

Agreed! I wasn't clear. I meant that we don't want to hear from rivals the day of losses. In fact, this board has a long standing policy that if you're not here participating all week, you get an instant ban if you come just to gloat after a game.

I don't blame them at all for not wanting to hear that shit yesterday. I thought they handled themselves fairly well, which kind of shocked me truthfully. They've quickly become a horrible fanbase IMO. I grew up there. I see the differences night and day...

J Diddy
11-17-2014, 09:22 AM
Good point, that field position had a lot to do with the subsequent three and out.

as did the back to back false starts and Bowe getting mugged on a slant

TimBone
11-17-2014, 09:26 AM
Agreed! I wasn't clear. I meant that we don't want to hear from rivals the day of losses. In fact, this board has a long standing policy that if you're not here participating all week, you get an instant ban if you come just to gloat after a game.

I don't blame them at all for not wanting to hear that shit yesterday. I thought they handled themselves fairly well, which kind of shocked me truthfully. They've quickly become a horrible fanbase IMO. I grew up there. I see the differences night and day...
Winning the SB gives a fan base a feeling of entitlement. I'd sure like to know how that feels.

Although, some of the guys on one of their boards seemed to out the ref blamers in check. I believe it was the Seahawks.net site. It was linked in another thread.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-17-2014, 09:32 AM
Winning the SB gives a fan base a feeling of entitlement. I'd sure like to know how that feels.

Although, some of the guys on one of their boards seemed to out the ref blamers in check. I believe it was the Seahawks.net site. It was linked in another thread.

Honestly, I can't disagree with that at all. It's justified almost in the long term suffering leading up too it. You could see it start with Royals fans by the World Series, and I had no problem with it at all. Different perspective when you're on that side of the coin I guess.

TEX
11-17-2014, 10:11 AM
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101237&sid=cf0336226d188b6bf7041df21322d473

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101203&sid=cf0336226d188b6bf7041df21322d473

After the utter screwing we got on the refs on 2 PI plays in a row and the 2 terrible spots (not counting the terrible spot the refs gave that Andy challenged) Seattle fans claim they got screwed by the refs.

Yep. KC was up 7-0 was poised early to BLOW the game open having stopped Seattle on 3rd & 8 only to see a BS CALL EXTEND the drive that they later would score and tie the game. THAT was a HUGE call. Seems KC was getting jobbed in order to keep the game close throughout the day. Those TWO PI non-calls were huge as well because they were at mid field and KC could have gone up by two scores. They also came just before JC fumbled.... And I LAUGHED when the refs tried to give Seattle that critical first down on the 4th that Reid successfully challenged and got reversed. THAT one wasn't even close - yet the refs were so matter-of-fact with the spot. :shake:

jerryforeverrice80
11-17-2014, 11:09 AM
who cares what seahags fans think.

morphius
11-17-2014, 11:29 AM
Yep. KC was up 7-0 was poised early to BLOW the game open having stopped Seattle on 3rd & 8 only to see a BS CALL EXTEND the drive that they later would score and tie the game. THAT was a HUGE call. Seems KC was getting jobbed in order to keep the game close throughout the day. Those TWO PI non-calls were huge as well because they were at mid field and KC could have gone up by two scores. They also came just before JC fumbled.... And I LAUGHED when the refs tried to give Seattle that critical first down on the 4th that Reid successfully challenged and got reversed. THAT one wasn't even close - yet the refs were so matter-of-fact with the spot. :shake:

I think there have been a ton of first down gimmes this year in a lot of games. Less so on 3rd down, but I've seen a lot of plays this year where after a play is over they just mark it on the next line. Don't know if they are trying to speed the game up or not, but I see it every game, multiple times.

thabear04
11-17-2014, 11:32 AM

The Raiders blame the refs for being 0-10.

Chiefspants
11-17-2014, 11:54 AM
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101257

Their members who attended the game had a lot of praise for Chiefs fans and the Arrowhead experience (most of the criticism is from those who weren't at the game).

dls6501
11-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Seattle fans are the worst kind of fans. Clueless fairweather fans. Seattle fans have no right to complain about officiating, ever.

If anything, I thought this game was poorly officiated in favor of the Seahawks.

lcarus
11-17-2014, 12:18 PM
Im so over complaining about missed holding calls. We've had some of that go in our favor this season too. Also had some gift roughing and late hit calls that were frankly bullshit but went our way.

notorious
11-17-2014, 12:36 PM
Im so over complaining about missed holding calls. We've had some of that go in our favor this season too. Also had some gift roughing and late hit calls that were frankly bullshit but went our way.

Yep.

Dayze
11-17-2014, 12:40 PM
i'll wait for Rams29jackson to chime in on whether or not the calls were fixed. I'll adjust my outrage accordingly.

petegz28
11-17-2014, 12:42 PM

I saw that too but I think they allow them to do that as long as it is done every snap. If they pick and choose when to do it then it's a false start.

NOW...that being said....their LT was constantly moving early and never got called. Their LG would look into the C, then pat him on the leg and set himself then head snap, ball snap, etc. On one down the LG was looking in and moving back while the ball was snapped and no call.

Suffice it to say that was some terrible officiating and the fact it seemed to blatantly favor Seattle may just be coincidence but......

blaise
11-17-2014, 01:08 PM
I think it's funny that some of their posters have things like, "Dynasty" in their banners. You'd think they won like 4 straight super bowls.

Big Poppa Payne
11-17-2014, 01:29 PM
It's funny that they are complaining about the people who handed them 17 points. Without the refs helping out Seattle the score would've been at least 38-3.

Buck
11-17-2014, 01:58 PM
They complained about the refs when we beat them too. It was funny because of this.

http://deadspin.com/officials-inexplicably-miss-percy-harvin-stepping-out-o-1634654627

Jimmya
11-17-2014, 02:11 PM
Every freaking fan base complains about the refs when they lose....just an easy out for fans.

The Franchise
11-17-2014, 02:13 PM
They complained about the refs when we beat them too. It was funny because of this.

http://deadspin.com/officials-inexplicably-miss-percy-harvin-stepping-out-o-1634654627

What's funny is you can see the ref point at it and then not call it.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-17-2014, 02:16 PM

JFC That is atrociously bad. He fucking saw it! How does that even happen?

Lzen
11-17-2014, 02:37 PM

I don't disagree with Carroll going for it on 4th down. Look where it gave the Chiefs the ball and look what they did with it. They could have kicked the FG but then one would assume the Chiefs would have had much better field position and would have not been so extremely conservative in the play calling.

TEX
11-17-2014, 02:40 PM

Exactly. Dude fucking POINTS and doesnt call anything. ROFL :shake:

Lzen
11-17-2014, 02:40 PM

Reminds me of the BS review that gave Kapernick a first down against us that was obvious in error.

Lzen
11-17-2014, 02:52 PM

Are monkeys ****ing footballs a natural occurence where you live? 40 years and the closest I've been to seeing that is internet toons.

I think he meant frog, not football.

TEX
11-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Reminds me of the BS review that gave Kapernick a first down against us that was obvious in error.

THAT wasn't even close and was a HUGE call. What gets me is the refs were so matter-of-fact about it. Kinda like the spot in the 4th quarter yesterday that Reid got overturned.

The Franchise
11-17-2014, 02:57 PM
THAT wasn't even close and was a HUGE call. What gets me is the refs were so matter-of-fact about it. Kinda like the spot in the 4th quarter yesterday that Reid got overturned.

I know it would slow the game down...but they really should just make anything that close on a 3rd down automatically reviewable. There have been a bunch of times this season that I've seen horrible fucking spots.

Dayze
11-17-2014, 02:59 PM
I forget which game it was of ours this year, but a ref that was about 15 yards away, BEHIND the play, spotted the ball AFU. It was clearly off. During a hurry up scenario if I recall.

PhillyChiefFan
11-17-2014, 03:04 PM
I can't believe anyone with half a brain could argue that the reversal on Reid's challenge wasn't absolutely the correct call. He was gifted that spot initially.

Big Poppa Payne
11-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Does anyone know why DAT's return was reviewed? I didn't see Seattle challenge it yet they reviewed it and said he stepped out of bounds around the 29 or something like that. It was on the play where Lockette was ejected for throwing a punch.

ModSocks
11-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Does anyone know why DAT's return was reviewed? I didn't see Seattle challenge it yet they reviewed it and said he stepped out of bounds around the 29 or something like that. It was on the play where Lockette was ejected for throwing a punch.

Seattle challenged it, the broadcast team didn't make note of it though.

ModSocks
11-17-2014, 03:20 PM
Exactly. Dude ****ing POINTS and doesnt call anything. ROFL :shake:

Really makes you wonder....

ModSocks
11-17-2014, 03:21 PM
I can't believe anyone with half a brain could argue that the reversal on Reid's challenge wasn't absolutely the correct call. He was gifted that spot initially.

Yeah, but to be fair, the slide made it kinda hard to tell. When i first initially saw the play, i thought he had a 1st down too.

Halfcan
11-17-2014, 03:24 PM
They lose the loudest stadium record- twice-with the second one blowing them off the charts. Then lose at the LOUDEST stadium in the NFL and blame the refs-lol

Nice job Seahag fans!

The refs negated a Houston sack on a BS -hands to the face call on Parker, they mugged Bowe all day with no PI calls, they gave you great spots and let you double hold Poe as well. Not to mention a nice Non call of- in the grasp when Wilson was clearly wrapped up for a safety by Poe. But yeah the refs were all for KC.

ModSocks
11-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Officiating didn't seem to be anywhere out of the norm imo. A couple iffy PI calls/non-calls, some bad ball spots etc.

Same shit as every Sunday.

One they coulda called on KC was a helmet to helmet on Wilson on one of his scrambling plays. I was surprised they didn't call it.

jd1020
11-17-2014, 03:34 PM
One they coulda called on KC was a helmet to helmet on Wilson on one of his scrambling plays. I was surprised they didn't call it.

He's a runner at that point and helmet to helmet doesnt apply. He's not defenseless.

ModSocks
11-17-2014, 03:37 PM
He's a runner at that point and helmet to helmet doesnt apply. He's not defenseless.

Yeah but...QB's....NFL....you know how that shit goes.

Radar Chief
11-17-2014, 03:38 PM

That little bump in the end zone that I thought was going to give the Seahawks a 1st and goal at the one, that wasn't called.
The refs let the secondary of both defenses play very hands on, which I'm fine with as long as it's called evenly.

Mav
11-17-2014, 08:13 PM
They lose the loudest stadium record- twice-with the second one blowing them off the charts. Then lose at the LOUDEST stadium in the NFL and blame the refs-lol

Nice job Seahag fans!

The refs negated a Houston sack on a BS -hands to the face call on Parker, they mugged Bowe all day with no PI calls, they gave you great spots and let you double hold Poe as well. Not to mention a nice Non call of- in the grasp when Wilson was clearly wrapped up for a safety by Poe. But yeah the refs were all for KC.

I still didn't see that hands to the face. I rewatched that game today. Still didn't see it.

HonestChieffan
11-17-2014, 08:55 PM

No one can bitch about officials like Mizzou and Chief Fans. No Damn Body.

Joe Seahawk
11-17-2014, 09:21 PM
The grounding call on Wilson was the only real blatantly bad call I noticed yesterday, we should have had a first and goal at the 4. It's not grounding if there is no imminent threat of a sack. The refs didn't know the rule apparently.

Great game and congrats to the Chiefs, your team looked extremely strong yesterday. Good luck the rest of the way and please beat the Tards!

ping2000
11-17-2014, 09:27 PM
The grounding call on Wilson was the only real blatantly bad call I noticed yesterday, we should have had a first and goal at the 4. It's not grounding if there is no imminent threat of a sack. The refs didn't know the rule apparently.

Great game and congrats to the Chiefs, your team looked extremely strong yesterday. Good luck the rest of the way and please beat the Tards!

With Hali and Houston, there is ALWAYS an imminent threat of a sack! 😄

BigMeatballDave
11-17-2014, 10:33 PM

I guess you didn't watch much of the game then.

BigMeatballDave
11-17-2014, 10:36 PM
Yeah, but to be fair, the slide made it kinda hard to tell. When i first initially saw the play, i thought he had a 1st down too.

Heh, you're qualified to be an NFL official.

11-18-2014, 12:19 AM

Are you nuts? I was in the top row of the stadium of the sideline it happened on and saw it plain as day. Said it as soon as it happened to. That was coming back.

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2014, 12:28 AM
I guess you didn't watch much of the game then.

I think Joe was on his yacht in the Virgin Islands. Satellite reception can be fuzzy down there.

:D

11-18-2014, 06:18 AM
Just waiting for my resident Seacock fan coworker to come in complaining about their loss.

R8RFAN
11-18-2014, 06:29 AM
Cheaps do get alot of questionable calls their way

11-18-2014, 06:34 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

WhiteWhale
11-18-2014, 08:10 AM

More like Raider fans are a whiny bunch who blame the refs for every loss.

notorious
11-18-2014, 08:23 AM
R8er is right.

It just didn't happen against Seattle.

For some reason we have gotten more "breaks" this year than in the past, but the San Fran, Denver, and Seattle games have been the complete opposite.

No surprise. They have been the big names for the last few years.

Katipan
11-18-2014, 09:40 AM
I don't usually post these things, but this thread cracks me up.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101288

But we played nearly a perfect game.

Either way, I don't think Charles did anything really special in this game. He just hit wide open holes. I understand what you're getting at, but we were really just THAT bad.

Sure Charles is a stud but I'm guessing we knew he'd be their main weapon offensively. I mean seriously, their QB is Alex Smith, the very definition of "game manager".

Buehler445
11-18-2014, 10:00 AM

That is really bad. I think it is an absolute hosejob they give the big name team the breaks, even if we get some of them. Absolute horseshit.

The worst one I can remember was a Duke basketball game. They were getting ready to get bounced in the first round of the NCAA by a 15 or 16 or something and the ref flat out watched that mouse looking cocksucker from Duke step clear out of bounds, by like 2 feet, and not get rid of the ball in time and called nothing. That was as egregious as I've seen. Just fucking call what's there.

Joe Seahawk
11-20-2014, 09:37 PM
NFL admits their mistakes..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/11/20/league-admits-missed-pass-interference-penalties-seahawks-chiefs/70035048/