PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Any reputable sites for cheap Chiefs jerseys?

LocoChiefsFan
11-16-2014, 10:33 PM
I want to get my kids all Chiefs jerseys for Christmas, but don't have a lot of cash(thanks to my ongoing divorce). So, I was wondering if anyone knew of any of the sites that have the jerseys with stitched lettering and sale them dirt cheap. I know most are knockoffs, but my kids wont know and it's pretty much all I can afford right now. I just want one that's safe, and dependable. So if you've know of one I'd appreciate it please, thanks!

Kidd Lex
11-16-2014, 10:35 PM
www.juarezdonkshow.com has afc west gear on sale, navigate that site for deals and or pm bob dole for other options

WakkaWakka
11-16-2014, 10:38 PM
Aliexpress.com

DaFace
11-16-2014, 11:53 PM
Aliexpress.com

This.

chiefzilla1501
11-17-2014, 12:01 AM
SabbyPiscitelliJerseys.com

Chiefs Pantalones
11-18-2014, 06:14 PM
I have an authentic Nike Elite Eric Berry home jersey I'm about to put on eBay. It's perfect because I'm a freak with my jerseys I just want a Houston or Charles jersey though.

Reerun_KC
11-18-2014, 06:15 PM
I was going to buy a jersey for my wife, but she decided she didnt want one... I on the other hand cant wear another mans jersey.... Girls in jerseys = hawt... Guys in another mans jersery = ?

thabear04
11-18-2014, 08:00 PM
I was going to buy a jersey for my wife, but she decided she didnt want one... I on the other hand cant wear another mans jersey.... Girls in jerseys = hawt... Guys in another mans jersery = ?

Got my gf a Charles jersey for Christmas.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-18-2014, 08:46 PM
Aliexpress.com

They got a hot deal on communion dresses. I'm in!

LocoChiefsFan
11-20-2014, 12:22 PM
I was hoping for a better response. I figured there'd be some sarcastic replies (some people can't help themselves), but was hoping for more serious replies as well. I'll check out aliexpress.com since it was the only serious reply (I hope anyway). Thanks!!

DaFace
11-20-2014, 12:59 PM
I was hoping for a better response. I figured there'd be some sarcastic replies (some people can't help themselves), but was hoping for more serious replies as well. I'll check out aliexpress.com since it was the only serious reply (I hope anyway). Thanks!!

As a tip for aliexpress, it's kind of like a fixed-price version of eBay, but the sellers are random people (and businesses) in China. Because of that, you'll want to pay attention to seller ratings. I don't know of many people who have had problems with it, but just know that it's not a guarantee that everyone will deliver everything and that the quality will be what you're looking for. That said, I've ordered a Broncos jersey (for my wife) and two Avs jerseys on there, and they all look great for $30. Just be warned that it can take 2-4 weeks for it to arrive.

Aimee Smith has a pretty good reputation (and I got two of mine there), so check that store out:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/512754

Buns
11-20-2014, 01:59 PM
No DAT #13 tho...

ping2000
11-20-2014, 02:02 PM
KC Super Bowl 1 Championship jerseys that were sent to Africa can be had cheap. Of course, Ebola.

Big Poppa Payne
11-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Try The Jones Store, if you can't a good deal there try Skaggs.

TEX
11-20-2014, 02:18 PM
http://www.shopnfljerseys365.com/nfl-jerseys/

Best shop I've found. I have several from this place. $20 for Nike jersey (Elite, Limited, Game all cost about the same - I think only $1 difference) and $20 for shipping if you're ordering less than 10. Custom Jersey's run more. You pay and the jersey shows up in about 10 -12 days. (custom take about 15 -18 days) They take CC's so you are somewhat protected against fraud - being that it's a jersey knock-off shop in China, I would NOT send $$$ via Western Union. Can't say what would happen then as I've only paid by CC.

The only issue I had with them was with my first jersey ordered several years ago. I never received an order confirmation number, but my CC was charged - (Some health care business) I tried to contact them via email but got no response and their online help is never available. So, I thought it was a scam and I cancelled payment via my CC company. The Jersey showed up two days later - and so did an email from them requesting payment. LOL! So, I paid for it. Point is, when you order - don't expect much communication from them - BUT the jersey WILL show and it will be good quality.

Big Poppa Payne
11-20-2014, 02:26 PM
http://www.shopnfljerseys365.com/nfl-jerseys/

Best shop I've found. I have several from this place. $20 for Nike jersey (Elite, Limited, Game all cost about the same - I think only $1 difference) and $20 for shipping if you're ordering less than 10. Custom Jersey's run more. You pay and the jersey shows up in about 10 -12 days. (custom take about 15 -18 days) They take CC's so you are somewhat protected against fraud - being that it's a jersey knock-off shop in China, I would NOT send $$$ via Western Union. Can't say what would happen then as I've only paid by CC.

The only issue I had with them was with my first jersey ordered several years ago. I never received an order confirmation number, but my CC was charged - (Some health care business) I tried to contact them via email but got no response and their online help is never available. So, I thought it was a scam and I cancelled payment via my CC company. The Jersey showed up two days later - and so did an email from them requesting payment. LOL! So, I paid for it. Point is, when you order - don't expect much communication from them - BUT the jersey WILL show and it will be good quality.

Tex, do they fit true to size?

TEX
11-20-2014, 02:30 PM
Tex, do they fit true to size?

Fairly so. Deal is, the Limited and Game are a bit large and the Elite's run on the small side - I think you're cool with the Limited / Games in your true size. But, if you're gonna wear a LS shirt or Hoody under the Elite, get the next size up.

Big Poppa Payne
11-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Fairly so. Deal is, the Limited and Game are a bit large and the Elite's run on the small side - I think you're cool with the Limited / Games in your true size. But, if you're gonna wear a LS shirt or Hoody under the Elite, get the next size up.

Awesome, thank you!

TEX
11-20-2014, 02:43 PM
Awesome, thank you!

No prob. In fact - just yesterday my #89 Otis Taylor custom jersey showed up that I ordered Nov. 4. Been trying to get one but the legit places wont put a retired player's name on his numbered jersey for some reason - so what's a person to do? ;)

Big Poppa Payne
11-20-2014, 02:45 PM
No prob. In fact - just yesterday my #89 Otis Taylor custom jersey showed up that I ordered Nov. 4. Been trying to get one but the legit places wont put a retired player's name on his numbered jersey for some reason - so what's a person to do? ;)

Oh that's cool, I'm gonna order a Chiefs DT58 and Royals World Series Jersey just to check it out.

TEX
11-20-2014, 02:53 PM
Oh that's cool, I'm gonna order a Chiefs DT58 and Royals World Series Jersey just to check it out.

Ok - just remember - do not be alarmed if you place an order and don't hear from them. The jerseys WILL show.

Big Poppa Payne
11-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Ok - just remember - do not be alarmed if you place an order and don't hear from them. The jerseys WILL show.

Sounds good, thanks! :thumb:

11-20-2014, 04:37 PM
I had a friend go through tarajersey and he loved what he got.

KCrockaholic
11-20-2014, 04:44 PM
I had a friend go through tarajersey and he loved what he got.

Shut down not too long ago

unlurking
11-20-2014, 04:49 PM
Recommended size for someone 6'3" and skinny?

Strongside
11-20-2014, 04:52 PM
I order from here:

http://www.cheapbizjerseys.ru/

I've ordered from other places and gotten cheap ass material or shiny letters, which isn't true to the authentic. This place is spot-on. The trick is that these come from Korea, not China, which is what you should look for when ordering knockoffs...the quality is much higher. The jerseys I've ordered from here are even made with the actual waterproof material that Nike uses.

KCrockaholic
11-20-2014, 04:57 PM
Recommended size for someone 6'3" and skinny?

50. Maybe 52.

LocoChiefsFan
11-23-2014, 10:47 AM
I order from here:

http://www.cheapbizjerseys.ru/

I've ordered from other places and gotten cheap ass material or shiny letters, which isn't true to the authentic. This place is spot-on. The trick is that these come from Korea, not China, which is what you should look for when ordering knockoffs...the quality is much higher. The jerseys I've ordered from here are even made with the actual waterproof material that Nike uses.

Strongside, do you know what the average shipping time is from this site? Wanna make sure they're here by Christmas.

Simply Red
11-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Alibaba - GREAT site!

thabear04
11-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Strongside, do you know what the average shipping time is from this site? Wanna make sure they're here by Christmas.

I found this one the site.

How long will be the parcel arrived to your country?

After we ship it, Ordinary the parcel will be delivery in 5-7 workdays during all the post process. Well,*due to unforeseen circumstances, the time will be last a little longer. Please do not worry about it. And hope you can understand too.

Crying Ramtard
11-23-2014, 11:47 AM
I assume you realize those are Chinese knock offs of course?

Bwana
11-23-2014, 11:52 AM

No way!!

bevischief
11-23-2014, 11:53 AM

Really? I am shocked...:doh!:

Crying Ramtard
11-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Really? I am shocked...:doh!:

then why isn't it being described by anyone ? I have one but most people don't like them so I assume that would be mentioned. Because if you get a really crappy knock off its not as fun

Easy 6
11-23-2014, 05:32 PM
then why isn't it being described by anyone ? I have one but most people don't like them so I assume that would be mentioned. Because if you get a really crappy knock off its not as fun

Shut up you stupid ****ing turd.

DaFace
11-23-2014, 05:44 PM

Did you even read the OP?

I want to get my kids all Chiefs jerseys for Christmas, but don't have a lot of cash(thanks to my ongoing divorce). So, I was wondering if anyone knew of any of the sites that have the jerseys with stitched lettering and sale them dirt cheap. I know most are knockoffs, but my kids wont know and it's pretty much all I can afford right now. I just want one that's safe, and dependable. So if you've know of one I'd appreciate it please, thanks!

ping2000
11-23-2014, 06:29 PM
"ChiefsPlayoffWinJerseys.com"

Crying Ramtard
11-23-2014, 10:32 PM
Shut up you stupid ****ing turd.

I'm smarter then you will ever be. That is a stone cold guarantee.

KCrockaholic
11-23-2014, 10:33 PM

You just have a reading comprehension problem is all.

Easy 6
11-24-2014, 02:18 PM

If I had a kid as flat out stupid as you, I'd sell them to some third world farmer as a pack animal.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2014, 06:15 PM
If I had a kid as flat out stupid as you, I'd sell them to some third world farmer as a pack animal.

ROFL

Ted Theodore Logan
11-24-2014, 06:16 PM
You can try www.goodwill.com

Chiefs Pantalones
11-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Anyone wanna buy my Berry jersey?

Dante84
01-09-2016, 09:14 PM
Anyone wanna buy my Berry jersey?

Yes. How much?