PDA

View Full Version : Life Let me reintroduce myself

Pages : [1] 2

Megbert
11-19-2014, 11:48 PM
I used to post here quite regularly. I'm just not on a computer like I used to be which makes it hard to post. I've even met a few of you back in 2004 or so at a bar in KC and tailgating at a game. I hung out with Brian (endelt) a few times when I lived in AZ.

I now live in Portland, OR and since moving here my life has changed quite a bit. I've done more than my fair share to help "Keep Portland Weird"

I've debated doing this for about a year now. On one hand it's really none of your business but on the other hand I feel like I need to say something.

Hello, ChiefsPlanet, I'm Meghan and I'm a trans-woman.

I'll be in KC in December and I'll be attending the Chiefs/Raiders game with my cousin and his friends.

Who wants to hang out?

Here's my first transition video so you can see I'm not bullshitting you.

http://youtu.be/-NS_ZuL6WO8

Skyy God
11-19-2014, 11:49 PM
In. (The thread, not the tranny)

Bugeater
11-19-2014, 11:49 PM
wat

Saccopoo
11-19-2014, 11:52 PM
God bless Chiefs Planet.

cosmo20002
11-19-2014, 11:53 PM
I used to post here quite regularly. I'm just not on a computer like I used to be which makes it hard to post. I've even met a few of you back in 2004 or so at a bar in KC and tailgating at a game. I hung out with Brian (endelt) a few times when I lived in AZ.

I now live in Portland, OR and since moving here my life has changed quite a bit. I've done more than my fair share to help "Keep Portland Weird"

I've debated doing this for about a year now. On one hand it's really none of your business but on the other hand I feel like I need to say something.

I'll be in KC in December and I'll be attending the Chiefs/Raiders game with my cousin and his friends.

Who wants to hang out?

Prison Bitch probably.

Also, can you PM Baby Lee re: hormone levels

Welcome back and thanks

Mav
11-19-2014, 11:54 PM
The odds that this thread and the Michael Phelps in the same night?

LiL stumppy
11-19-2014, 11:59 PM
this gonna be good

Megbert
11-20-2014, 12:03 AM
It was actually the fucked up comments in the Michael Phelps thread that prompted me to say something.

wazu
11-20-2014, 12:03 AM
Welcome back, Meghan.

cosmo20002
11-20-2014, 12:04 AM
It was actually the ****ed up comments in the Michael Phelps thread that prompted me to say something.

be more specific

MIAdragon
11-20-2014, 12:10 AM
It was actually the ****ed up comments in the Michael Phelps thread that prompted me to say something.

Yes

srvy
11-20-2014, 12:11 AM
Ever meet Jim Jones Megs?

TimBone
11-20-2014, 12:12 AM
I'm glad you're doing what makes you happy. Good for you.

DaneMcCloud
More power to you, Meghan.

I hope you find happiness.

Fairplay
I sense a mult.

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 12:13 AM
Welcome back.

I love portland....

Ever heard of Guerneville California?

I live near there....

Anyhow it's nice of you to share and educate people.

You earned one fan for sure if you're not trollin

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 12:13 AM
Q

Sorter
11-20-2014, 12:14 AM
Hi Meghan! I'm Sorter. I love Jeff Goldblum, and mornings, and oranges, and ocelots, and dolphin rape!

Iconic
11-20-2014, 12:15 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/2de27c8ea38bf7b3e04b6b29383fca15/tumblr_inline_n8es53rby41r8l01o.gif

rico
11-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Hi Meghan! I'm Sorter. I love Jeff Goldblum, and mornings, and oranges, and ocelots, and dolphin rape!

LMAO

Megbert
11-20-2014, 12:20 AM
be more specific

Some of the posts that are fucked up.

He has nice tits

And someone wasted a nice rack like that on him!?!?!?

Come on now, go lay by the pool and play with your cock and balls.

Butterface and butterballs.

Even if that was a female, I wouldn't go bragging about it. yikes

I saw a video of how they turn a woman into a man the other day. ****ing disgusting. But also magical.

And very clear that anyone who goes in for that operaton is batshit ****ing insane and not normal.

I find it a bit weird that he invited it over in the first place.

SO there's a few. Hope that helps.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 12:21 AM
It was actually the fucked up comments in the Michael Phelps thread that prompted me to say something.

Prison Bitch probably.

Also, can you PM Baby Lee re: hormone levels

Welcome back and thanks

Meghan, meet Cosmo. He's a new millenial thuper-feminist progressive type. And when he belittles people by calling them trannies, and plays on stereotypes about how chix with dix are hysterical and hormonal and worthy solely of derision, . . . just to get digs in on people he disagrees with, even if they're boring bland white cis heteros, it's just for yucks and guffaws.

Because, you gotta admit, gender confusion is funny stuff.

But he loves you, like our lord and savior Obama loves us all.

Direckshun
11-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Hey Meghan!

I give you props for having king sized (metaphorical) cahones going to Raiders games in Oakland as a Chiefs fan.

Ever been to one before? I really do want to go to a Raiders game but I don't want to get stabbed.

I've seen Chiefs fans on television in Oakland and they seem to be having a good time, but I hear anecdotes from people and it sounds like the poor souls are tortured.

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 12:25 AM
Some of the posts that are ****ed up.

He has nice tits

I saw a video of how they turn a woman into a man the other day. ****ing disgusting. But also magical.

And very clear that anyone who goes in for that operaton is batshit ****ing insane and not normal.

Cosmo is basically a sociopath incapable of actual interaction with other humans

Grain of salt etc

ChiefsCountry
11-20-2014, 12:26 AM
Endelt lol

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 12:26 AM
Hey Meghan!

I give you props for having king sized (metaphorical) cahones going to Raiders games in Oakland as a Chiefs fan.

Ever been to one before? I really do want to go to a Raiders game but I don't want to get stabbed.

I've seen Chiefs fans on television in Oakland and they seem to be having a good time, but I hear anecdotes from people and it sounds like the poor souls are tortured.

I'll go with u man. I've gone quite a bit...

Megbert
11-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Hey Meghan!

I'll be in KC for the game. But the last time I was at a Chiefs game was a Raiders one and I almost got in a fight with some Raiders fans and I broke my new glasses taking a drunk header on the frozen asphalt trying to catch a football. I'm making a vow not to do either of those things this time.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 12:29 AM
Welcome back.

I love portland....

Ever heard of Guerneville California?

I live near there....

Anyhow it's nice of you to share and educate people.

You earned one fan for sure if you're not trollin

Haven't heard of Guenerville CA. I've only lived in PDX for just over 2 years. I'm still figuring this place out.

DaFace
11-20-2014, 12:29 AM
This place is weird.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2014, 12:30 AM
Congratulations on being a petty, butthurt, judgmental attention whore with your first thread.

You'll fit right in at good ol Chiefsplanet.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 12:31 AM
Hey Meghan!

My coming out blog post was subtitled "The ballsiest thing I've done"

cosmo20002
11-20-2014, 12:32 AM

He has nice tits

Some of those I guess are "fucked up" but, if you're for real and you have almost 10,000 posts on here, you should know that people often go for a punch line even if it is in bad taste.

I said the one in bold. All I said was that she is not attractive. If commenting on a woman's attractiveness on a message board is "fucked up," you're not going to like it here.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 12:32 AM
I thought it was 'Keep Austin weird.' Portland is already built on mile-deep pilings of weirdo bedrock. ;)

Megbert
11-20-2014, 12:33 AM
Congratulations on being a petty, butthurt, judgmental attention whore with your first thread.

Ahhh pearls of wisdom from the planets resident attention whore.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 12:34 AM

It may seem hard to believe at first, but in time you will realize that Claynus here is trying to pay you the highest compliment he can possible conceive.

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 12:34 AM

Now you only need to make 160000 more butt hurt posts before you'll catch up to the biggest attention whore here

srvy
11-20-2014, 12:35 AM
Something tells me we are gonna get lectured a lot.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 12:35 AM
Some of those I guess are "****ed up" but, if you're for real and you have almost 10,000 posts on here, you should know that people often go for a punch line even if it is in bad taste.

I said the one in bold. All I said was that she is not attractive. If commenting on a woman's attractiveness on a message board is "****ed up," you're not going to like it here.

I know this. The thing is most of these 'punchlines' are just plain ignorance or just plain lazy.

Calling someone that identifies as female 'it' or with masculine pronouns is not funny at all.

cosmo20002
11-20-2014, 12:37 AM
Meghan, meet Cosmo. He's a new millenial thuper-feminist progressive type. And when he belittles people by calling them trannies, and plays on stereotypes about how chix with dix are hysterical and hormonal and worthy solely of derision, . . . just to get digs in on people he disagrees with, even if they're boring bland white cis heteros, it's just for yucks and guffaws.

Not "people," just you. And the belittling was not calling you a tranny but that your behavior suggests a hormone imbalance that brings to mind what I would imagine a post-op transsexual might go through.

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 12:37 AM
Is ma'amsir masculine or feminine

Hammock Parties
11-20-2014, 12:39 AM
I know this. The thing is most of these 'punchlines' are just plain ignorance or just plain lazy.

Calling someone that identifies as female 'it' or with masculine pronouns is not funny at all.

Are you seriously looking for sympathy?

Here?

On Chiefsplanet?

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 12:40 AM
Not "people," just you. And the belittling was not calling you a tranny but that your behavior suggests a hormone imbalance that brings to mind what I would imagine a post-op transsexual might go through.

No, we all understand. It's not embarrassing to BE transsexual. What's truly embarrassing and demeaning is to ACT transsexual.

Let me guess, you have black friends but hate N____rs, too.

Chief_For_Life58
11-20-2014, 12:40 AM
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/64443/width/350/height/700/flags/LL

Sorter
11-20-2014, 12:41 AM

Humor is subjective, IIRC.

TimBone
11-20-2014, 12:41 AM
I'd fucking love to visit Portland. The whole northwest intrigues me.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 12:43 AM

Meh, just watch Portlandia. It should tide you over.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ErRHJlE4PGI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Megbert

Here?

On Chiefsplanet?

Not looking for sympathy.

Let's put it this way say she says she was born black (The woman in the Michael Phelps thread). Would these same comments be made but in reference to her race? Using derogatory terms to refer to her?

Ming the Merciless

Here?

On Chiefsplanet?

YES

and we are looking to Alex Smith to lead us

Pretty soon dignitaries and thinkers will check DC for current events

srvy
11-20-2014, 12:44 AM

As a girl or a boy?

Hammock Parties
11-20-2014, 12:45 AM

Let's put it this way say she says she was born black (The woman in the Michael Phelps thread). Would these same comments be made but in reference to her race? Using derogatory terms to refer to her?

It's not the same thing.

Black people are born black and will always be black.

You made a choice.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 12:45 AM
Humor is subjective, IIRC.

So if we were in a room together you'd refer to me as "it"? or use male pronouns?

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 12:46 AM

if she was born black and dyed her skin white, straightened her hair and went to a hypnotist to forget how to dance, beat box, and be more cool than any white person

Then yes, I would call her a cunt

Megbert
11-20-2014, 12:46 AM
It's not the same thing.

You made a choice.

AHHH the "Made a choice" argument. The choice I made was ACCEPTING what I was all along and finally doing something about it.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 12:48 AM
So if we were in a room together you'd refer to me as "it"? or use male pronouns?

Sorter is hardcore. She'll take an ass kicking for a laugh and consider it a worthwhile transaction.

cosmo20002
11-20-2014, 12:48 AM

I just realized that your post is a prefect example of what I'm talking about. Full of hysterics and untruths that someone with an estrogen imbalance might screech.

I've acknowledged before that describing you this way might be a bit sexist, but c'mon, women...

And before you continue trying to impress our new transsexual member, you should invite her to check out all of your racist and homophobic comments in your posts.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2014, 12:49 AM
AHHH the "Made a choice" argument. The choice I made was ACCEPTING what I was all along and finally doing something about it.

That's great. There's still no comparison.

Sorter

Unlikely and also irrelevant.

Ming the Merciless

No of course not...

But if we were in crowded room at a chiefs party you wouldn't pull your skirt up and whip your dong out and proclaim to everyone you are a man.

People are different in real life

Sorter
11-20-2014, 12:50 AM
Sorter is hardcore. She'll take an ass kicking for a laugh and consider it a worthwhile transaction.

LMAO.

Sorter
11-20-2014, 12:52 AM
if she was born black and dyed her skin white, straightened her hair and went to a hypnotist to forget how to dance, beat box, and be more cool than any white person

Then yes, I would call her a cunt

What if she was a Caucasian-Canadian and dyed her skin black?

Twist: She also changed her eye color to match Elijah Wood's.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 12:53 AM
I just realized that your post is a prefect example of what I'm talking about. Full of hysterics and untruths that someone with an estrogen imbalance might screech.

I've acknowledged before that describing you this way might be a bit sexist, but c'mon, women...

And before you continue trying to impress our new transsexual member, you should invite her to check out all of your racist and homophobic comments in your posts.

You're a parody of yourself at this point.

'Hey, I've admitted my misogyny. Why mention it when misogyny comes up again and I pop in with more snark?'

'I way be an a-hole, but you probably are too.' Your patented new toy corollary to 'sure Dems are fucking up with a quickness right about now, but that's just because EVERYONE fucks up all the time.'

Stay gold ponycunt.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 12:56 AM
So, anyone wanna hang out when I'm in KC. :D

srvy
11-20-2014, 12:57 AM
Thread started with such promise and burst. Then OP went preacher man-woman on us and spiraled downhill.

We could of all played matchmaker and hooked Jimbo Jones up and had our first online live Planet wedding.

srvy
11-20-2014, 12:58 AM

PM Jim Jones

cosmo20002
11-20-2014, 01:02 AM
You're a parody of yourself at this point.

'Hey, I've admitted my misogyny. Why mention it when misogyny comes up again and I pop in with more snark?'

'I way be an a-hole, but you probably are too.' Your patented new toy corollary to 'sure Dems are ****ing up with a quickness right about now, but that's just because EVERYONE ****s up all the time.'

Stay gold pony****.

ROFL
Baby Lee is offended and calling someone out on CP for joking about a female stereotype. Oh, my...I hope you're not feeling faint.

Seriously though...do something about the hormone levels. Your drama queen has been in overdrive this week.

PizzaDoughz
11-20-2014, 01:02 AM
What was that guys name that told about his adventures with a transgender? You and him should get along great ROFL.

cosmo20002
11-20-2014, 01:04 AM

Is it ok to make a joke about you saying this phrase? I'm not sure what the boundaries are. ;)

cosmo20002
11-20-2014, 01:05 AM
What was that guys name that told about his adventures with a tranny? You and him should get along great ROFL.

I think this term is derogatory. Unless you are referring to car parts.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 01:06 AM
Is it ok to make a joke about you saying this phrase? I'm not sure what the boundaries are. ;)

HA! guess I left that wide open. OH shit I did it again. Wow I really gotta watch myself. LOL.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2014, 01:07 AM

I know some dimly lit bars.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2014, 01:08 AM

It's not derogatory. It's convenient. I don't want to sound out TRANS VEST ITE.

PizzaDoughz
11-20-2014, 01:12 AM

No I was not referring to car parts. What would they prefer to be called exactly?

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 01:13 AM
ROFL
Baby Lee is offended and calling someone out on CP for joking about a female stereotype. Oh, my...I hope you're not feeling faint.

Seriously though...do something about the hormone levels. Your drama queen has been in overdrive this week.

I'm not offended. I celebrate your existence and dogged obtuseness. You are the single most effective rebuttal to your own sermons.

"Hi, I'm cosmo. I'm ever so much more evolved than all you neanderthals, . . . except when I'm not. At which point, hey! Whaddaya gonna do, I'm a neanderthal too. We all are. Don't judge me. I do the judging, except when I'm the asshole, which is most of the time, but can you blame me? Chix with dix are icky and silly to my diseased cranium. That's just how it is you ignorant nutjobs!!!'

ROFL ROFL - ya ought'a build a clown shoe factory.

TimBone
11-20-2014, 01:15 AM
ROFL

Discuss Thrower
11-20-2014, 01:16 AM
Endelt lol

POWER HOURRRRRRR

Megbert
11-20-2014, 01:16 AM

Thanks for explaining this. But you are so wrong. Tranny is derogatory. On top of that I'm not a transvestite, I'm a transgender or transsexual woman.

cosmo20002
11-20-2014, 01:17 AM
No I was not referring to car parts. What would they prefer to be called exactly?

I'm not sure, but I really thought I read that somewhere.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 01:18 AM
POWER HOURRRRRRR

HO LI FUK!!!

ROFL ROFL - a true CP highlight. I might have to toss an oversized boulder holder on my head and pass out in tribute.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 01:18 AM

Or crack a dictionary, apparently

cosmo20002
11-20-2014, 01:19 AM
I'm not offended. I celebrate your existence and dogged obtuseness. You are the single most effective rebuttal to your own sermons.

"Hi, I'm cosmo. I'm ever so much more evolved than all you neanderthals, . . . except when I'm not. At which point, hey! Whaddaya gonna do, I'm a neanderthal too. We all are. Don't judge me. I do the judging, except when I'm the asshole, which is most of the time, but can you blame me? Chix with dix are icky and silly to my diseased cranium. That's just how it is you ignorant nutjobs!!!'

ROFL ROFL - ya ought'a build a clown shoe factory.

It's funny how you think all of your racist and homophobic DC posts don't exist. But you can compare those to me saying that women are emotional.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 01:20 AM

Trans-woman works for me. Trust me if you ran into a trans person in the real world and you said "hiya tranny" more than likely they aren't gonna be cool with that. I mean If I knew you well and we were hanging out and you called me a tranny in a joking matter I'd probably laugh along with you but it's not something you'd call a stranger. Hope that makes some sense.

cosmo20002
11-20-2014, 01:21 AM

I don't think that is correct either. At least not for someone who has changed gender.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2014, 01:22 AM
Thanks for explaining this. But you are so wrong. Tranny is derogatory. On top of that I'm not a transvestite, I'm a transgender or transsexual woman.

You don't get to decide what is and what is not derogatory.

You do get to decide what makes you throw a little hissy fit.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 01:24 AM
It's funny how you think all of your racist and homophobic DC posts don't exist. But you can compare those to me saying that women are emotional.

I stand behind every post I've made here.

I'd invite you to make your case, but at this point it's pretty firmly established that your idea of 'making a case' is 'well of course it is, I just said it was didn't I?'

But you've learned your lesson of 'deal with every instance of dissent with generalized insinuations of racism' quite well. Wonder where that came from.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 01:25 AM
if you ran into a trans person in the real world and you said "hiya tranny" more than likely they aren't gonna be cool with that.

Is that because they're mostly First Nations?

Otter
11-20-2014, 01:26 AM
That's definitely not Peanut. She posted a picture of herself once. Helen?

This place is strange.

PizzaDoughz
11-20-2014, 01:27 AM
Trans-woman works for me. Trust me if you ran into a trans person in the real world and you said "hiya tranny" more than likely they aren't gonna be cool with that. I mean If I knew you well and we were hanging out and you called me a tranny in a joking matter I'd probably laugh along with you but it's not something you'd call a stranger. Hope that makes some sense.

Perhaps you should lobby your beliefs or something to raise awareness of what you would prefer to be called. I haven't heard of any political correct terms for you guys so I just call it how the majority of people do today.

Sorter
Is that because they're mostly First Nations?

LMAO

Megbert
You don't get to decide what is and what is not derogatory.

You do get to decide what makes you throw a little hissy fit.

Most Trans people find Tranny derogatory. And you don't get to decide for me and my identity what I should or shouldn't be comfortable with being called.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2014, 01:28 AM
Most Trans people find Tranny derogatory. And you don't get to decide for me and my identity what I should or shouldn't be comfortable with being called.

I don't care.

"Derogatory" is found in intent.

I don't use the word to put you down, I really don't. It's just my preferred catchall for "people who mutilate themselves."

L.A. Chieffan
11-20-2014, 01:30 AM
Whatever happened to Ultra Peanut? She was chill

nstygma
11-20-2014, 01:33 AM
Whatever happened to Ultra Peanut? She was chillHer and Psicosis rode off into the sunset :deevee::deevee:

Megbert
11-20-2014, 01:34 AM
Perhaps you should lobby your beliefs or something to raise awareness of what you would prefer to be called. I haven't heard of any political correct terms for you guys so I just call it how the majority of people do today.

Trans-woman
Trans-man
Transgender Man/Woman

These are generally the accepted terms to describe 'people like me'.

I will say some people in the trans community are fine with the word Tranny. If they are the ones using it. I'll refer to myself as a tranny to my friends but not necessarily in public. Like if I'm going to a trans support group I might say to my friend "Well I'm off to hang with some trannys"

Otter
11-20-2014, 01:38 AM
Whatever happened to Ultra Peanut? She was chill

I liked UP too. We disagreed on just about everything political but she was solid and backed up her beliefs w/o having to blame others.

PizzaDoughz
11-20-2014, 01:41 AM
Trans-woman
Trans-man
Transgender Man/Woman

These are generally the accepted terms to describe 'people like me'.

I will say some people in the trans community are fine with the word Tranny. If they are the ones using it. I'll refer to myself as a tranny to my friends but not necessarily in public. Like if I'm going to a trans support group I might say to my friend "Well I'm off to hang with some trannys"

So kind of like fat people don't mind too much if they're buddies jokingly called them a fattie. But suddenly if a stranger says it, it's offensive to them

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 01:42 AM
So kind of like fat people don't mind too much if they're buddies jokingly called them a fattie. But suddenly if a stranger says it, it's offensive to them

Exactly, bologna tits

Dave Lane
11-20-2014, 01:43 AM

Who wants to hang out?

So who were you before? I don't remember you posting. Sorry.

Simply Red
11-20-2014, 01:45 AM
It doesn't matter - courageous of you.

You were one of my first friends here. I have nothing but good to say about you - If I were ever asked.

Simply Red
11-20-2014, 01:46 AM

AZChiefFan - good people.

Otter
11-20-2014, 01:46 AM

You were one of my first friends here. I have nothing but good to say about you - If I were ever asked.

Nice person?

Simply Red
11-20-2014, 01:48 AM
I AM glad you did this AZ - I knew of this mos ago.

DaneMcCloud
11-20-2014, 01:48 AM
This place is strange.

This "place" is but a microcosm of a planet filled with more than seven billion people.

Respecting other people is key to civilization. No one is like you and no one is like me. There are people in between and people far beyond.

Once most people in this day and age become parents, their world changes. What seems "weird" becomes not so weird. What becomes important is that your child is happy. No parent wants to see their child in pain and I can't imagine how difficult it would be to see a child confused about their gender during childhood, puberty and into adulthood.

Some people would ignore it and push their child away. Fortunately, more people are aware and have more information to help their children through such issues.

I know you prefer to play "Captain Caveman" on Chiefsplanet and prefer to live outside of society but I'd like to think that if you had a child with such issues, you wouldn't be a giant dickhead.

Simply Red
11-20-2014, 01:49 AM
Nice person?

She's cool - always one of the ones who'd actually talk to me in 2005. She even messaged a few times - most definitely a nice person.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 01:51 AM

Yep AZChieffan. I used to post all the time back in the early to mid 2000's. But I don't work on a computer like I used too. So by the time I get home I just mostly lurk now. Or if the game is on here in Portland I'll post a couple of times during the game.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 01:53 AM
She's cool - always one of the ones who'd actually talk to me in 2005. She even messaged a few times - most definitely a nice person.

You sure? Maybe she just SEEMS nice. ;)

Dave Lane
11-20-2014, 01:54 AM
Yep AZChieffan. I used to post all the time back in the early to mid 2000's. But I don't work on a computer like I used too. So by the time I get home I just mostly lurk now. Or if the game is on here in Portland I'll post a couple of times during the game.

Ahhh ok I do remember you. Welcome back.

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 01:56 AM
I wonder how many sport team fan sites have 3 verified M-->F transitions under their belts?

Otter
11-20-2014, 01:56 AM
This "place" is but a microcosm of a planet filled with more than seven billion people.

Respecting other people is key to civilization. No one is like you and no one is like me. There are people in between and people far beyond.

Once most people in this day and age become parents, their world changes. What seems "weird" becomes not so weird. What becomes important is that your child is happy. No parent wants to see their child in pain and I can't imagine how difficult it would be to see a child confused about their gender during childhood, puberty and into adulthood.

Some people would ignore it and push their child away. Fortunately, more people are aware and have more information to help their children through such issues.

I know you prefer to play "Captain Caveman" on Chiefsplanet and prefer to live outside of society but I'd like to think that if you had a child with such issues, you wouldn't be a giant dickhead.

Ok, psycho. Welcome back after your "I'm leaving forever" tour.

Where was I mean to this person in the least? Back on the meds Dane.

DaneMcCloud
11-20-2014, 01:57 AM
Ok, psycho. Welcome back.
Where was I mean?

Don't go changin'

Otter
11-20-2014, 01:58 AM

Isn't that like an inside joke "You seem like a nice person"?

:huh:

Megbert
11-20-2014, 01:58 AM
You sure? Maybe she just SEEMS nice. ;)

Nah I'm nice, just ask my mom. She'll tell ya. :D

Otter
11-20-2014, 01:59 AM
Don't go changin'

You neither zoloft kid.

Chiefs4TheWin
11-20-2014, 02:00 AM
Good for you. Be who you want to be. F the people who want to force their lifestyle on you.

Go Chiefs!

Baby Lee
11-20-2014, 02:02 AM
Nah I'm nice, just ask my mom. She'll tell ya. :D

Inside joke. SR likes to try to diffuse any and all tension on CP with 'you seem nice' posted to the instigator.

Mostly when the tension was about whether Alex was a God or a Shitbird.

On heavy traffic days he might post it 50x.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 02:02 AM
I wonder how many sport team fan sites have 3 verified M-->F transitions under their belts?

A former co-worker who is a Raiders fan said of me when I came out "typical Chiefs fan".

Oh and your signature is funny as hell.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 02:19 AM
I don't care.

"Derogatory" is found in intent.

I don't use the word to put you down, I really don't. It's just my preferred catchall for "people who mutilate themselves."

So this 'catchall' as you call it. Does it apply to men or women that get plastic surgery? You know facelifts, boob jobs etc. Or how about piercings, tattoos or any other body modification? Because some would consider these ways of mutilating your body.

PizzaDoughz
11-20-2014, 02:21 AM
So this 'catchall' as you call it. Does it apply to men or women that get plastic surgery? You know facelifts, boob jobs etc. Or how about piercings, tattoos or any other body modification? Because some would consider these ways of mutilating your body.

I assume he means the mutilation of ones reproductive organs.

Megbert
11-20-2014, 02:37 AM
I assume he means the mutilation of ones reproductive organs.

Well I wouldn't call it mutilating. I mean it's no different than some woman that goes in for a facelift. She's not happy with something on her body so she gets surgery to correct that. Just the same as a trans person isn't happy with their body. They get surgery to correct that.

DaneMcCloud
11-20-2014, 02:42 AM
Well I wouldn't call it mutilating. I mean it's no different than some woman that goes in for a facelift. She's not happy with something on her body so she gets surgery to correct that. Just the same as a trans person isn't happy with their body. They get surgery to correct that.

With all due respect, I hate going to doctors! I'm at the age where colonoscopies and such are now becoming recommended regular procedures. I've had surgery before, too, and it's awful.

You're a brave person. Kudos. :thumb:

nstygma
11-20-2014, 03:11 AM
Well I wouldn't call it mutilating. I mean it's no different than some woman that goes in for a facelift. She's not happy with something on her body so she gets surgery to correct that. Just the same as a trans person isn't happy with their body. They get surgery to correct that.I tried to find some info on the process of converting a hymen hammer into a vagina... I didn't really find anything too useful. Care to post any videos of the process here? This forum is all about learning and open-mindedness

Katipan
11-20-2014, 04:38 AM
This is what happens when you hang out with Brian.

BigMeatballDave
11-20-2014, 04:58 AM
This is what happens when you hang out with Brian.

LMAO Oh shit

loochy
11-20-2014, 06:26 AM
Did you used to be Ultra Peanut?

Toadkiller
11-20-2014, 06:44 AM
I'm also in Portland. Nice to meet you.

Kman34
11-20-2014, 06:47 AM
Hi Meghan..... Welcome back to CP...You seen nice...My safe word is Hotdog

Dayze
11-20-2014, 07:26 AM
What is trans-woman?

Fansy the Famous Bard
11-20-2014, 07:44 AM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/PY5v0cuqIk6LC/200.gif

Coochie liquor
11-20-2014, 07:44 AM
Xztop.... Here you go bro!!

tooge
11-20-2014, 08:42 AM
Mehgan, more power to ya. Hope this makes you happy. Now, if you can just transform your cat into a dog, you'd really have it goin on.

KC native
11-20-2014, 08:43 AM

Surprised Donger hasn't jumped into this yet.

KC native
11-20-2014, 08:44 AM

Who is the 3rd? We have this lady and UltraPeanut.

Reerun_KC
11-20-2014, 08:56 AM
It's not the same thing.

You made a choice.
How's it any different from the choice you made to sleep with other men or touch little boys?

loochy
11-20-2014, 08:58 AM

It's not supposed to be funny....it's because we don't know what to call you. When you blur the natural lines between man and woman it's going to cause a great deal of confusion.

loochy
11-20-2014, 08:58 AM
It's not the same thing.

You made a choice.

No.

Michael Jackson.

Barack Obama.

Rausch
11-20-2014, 09:11 AM

1) Good for you doing whatever makes you happy. Your life, you know best.

2) I don't care if you're a fucking Oompa Loompa, you'll get $3it from me just like anyone else did. Post, have fun, just don't expect to have some protected status.

3) You (pre-op) looked familiar. Did I meet you at one of the Chiefs gatherings?

4) Does this give us 3 Trans on Chiefsplanet now? You, UP, and someone I can't remember. Hell, you're in the right place. You've got a built in support group...

Graystoke
11-20-2014, 09:26 AM
Good for you!
I am curious. What does something like this cost? Does Insurance help?
How did you family take it?

lcarus
11-20-2014, 09:29 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/acQ6jLe3R8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dartgod
11-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Who is the 3rd? We have this lady and UltraPeanut.
4) Does this give us 3 Trans on Chiefsplanet now? You, UP, and someone I can't remember. Hell, you're in the right place. You've got a built in support group...

Hel'n

ptlyon
Good for you!
How did you family take it?

I'm more curious if he's banging Michael Phelps

loochy

I wonder about this myself. I doubt insurance covers it.....and, quite frankly, I would be rather upset if it did, as this would drive up costs for everyone.

loochy
11-20-2014, 09:32 AM
Hel'n

What's that?

gblowfish
11-20-2014, 09:46 AM

Takes one to know one!

lcarus
11-20-2014, 09:46 AM
Damn it mods. My Aerosmith song was supposed to go in the Phelps thread. Not tryin to make fun of the OP here. Sorry dude. Er...yeah. Sorry.

KC native
11-20-2014, 09:47 AM
What's that?

You're going to hel'n a hand basket.

KC native
11-20-2014, 09:47 AM
Damn it mods. My Aerosmith song was supposed to go in the Phelps thread. Not tryin to make fun of the OP here. Sorry dude. Er...yeah. Sorry.

You know you can delete a post right?

Sorter
11-20-2014, 10:08 AM

I tried to post in a similar manner in this thread.

I don't think it worked very well.

Simply Red
11-20-2014, 10:09 AM
I'm also in Portland. Nice to meet you.

You seem nice to me.

Steron
11-20-2014, 10:09 AM

She seems nice.

NewChief
11-20-2014, 10:11 AM
As others have said, this isn't Ultra Peanut. I'm friends with her on Facebook.

Steron

Ya. Me too, actually.

Sorter
No.

Michael Jackson.

Barack Obama.

Russell Wilson.

Donger

He has nice tits

It?

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 10:13 AM
It?

she was quoting rude posts of others

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:13 AM
As others have said, this isn't Ultra Peanut. I'm friends with her on Facebook.

Because that means something.

And you can kindly step the fuck off my token Trans friend.

Friend...

Steron
11-20-2014, 10:14 AM
It?

I am disappoint.

Donger
11-20-2014, 10:14 AM
she was quoting rude posts of others

Oh. I see that now. Guess I didn't get it.

Chiefnj2
11-20-2014, 10:16 AM
I love how all the resident attention whores try to make this thread about them.

I also realize I have tons of trouble keeping up with name changes and things like that. I have no idea why I thought Buc Eyed Pea was Ultra Peanut.

Meghan, welcome back.

vailpass
11-20-2014, 10:18 AM

And you can kindly step the **** off my token Trans friend.

Friend...

:D

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:18 AM
I also realize I have tons of trouble keeping up with name changes and things like that. I have no idea why I thought Buc Eyed Pea was Ultra Peanut.

Um, no...HELL no...

Donger
11-20-2014, 10:20 AM

Why?

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:21 AM
It?

Rude, right?

You should only use "it" when you can't tell what sex a person is.

Otherwise it's dehumanizing...

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:22 AM
Why?

You're a Limey, right?...

ptlyon
11-20-2014, 10:22 AM
Rude, right?

You should only use "it" when you can't tell what sex a person is.

Otherwise it's dehumanizing...

Wouldn't that rather be a "what"?

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 10:23 AM
Why?

Apparently you are a wild and crazy guy who bangs alot of TransGender poon?

I was wondering too...

I wanna hang with you at some point when I am ready

I will be your padawan

Donger
11-20-2014, 10:24 AM
You're a Limey, right?...

I used to be, yes. I changed.

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 10:24 AM

they?

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:25 AM

Just fucking leave the jokes to me...

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:26 AM
I used to be, yes.

Thats' why.

Plus you don't wash below the waist.

For all you know you've got a vagina below your bullocks...

ptlyon
11-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Just ****ing leave the jokes to me...

Yes ma'am

Donger
11-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Thats' why.

Plus you don't wash below the waist.

For all you know you've got a vagina below your bullocks...

Okay.

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Yes ma'amsir

FYP

KC native
11-20-2014, 10:30 AM
Why?

Because of your fondness of using "it" or male pronouns for those that wish to be identified as females.

KC native
11-20-2014, 10:31 AM
I tried to post in a similar manner in this thread.

I don't think it worked very well.

It was the admission of love for Jeff Goldblum that did you in. No one else in the world really likes Jeff Goldblum.

NewChief
11-20-2014, 10:33 AM

And you can kindly step the **** off my token Trans friend.

Friend...

I was way more supportive and accepting of UP than you. I'm clearly the better person.
:cuss:

Frosty
11-20-2014, 10:33 AM
I have no idea why I thought Buc Eyed Pea was Ultra Peanut.

No way. UP is cool. BEP is.. well, BEP.

Donger
11-20-2014, 10:34 AM
Because of your fondness of using "it" or male pronouns for those that wish to be identified as females.

Hmmm, that's possibly correct. I may have also referred to chiefs4me in the same fashion on occasion.

Either way, the term is technically correct in this case.

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:34 AM
FYP

Hey, I'm not the one switching teams.

Besides, transgenders can hand out with lesbians and all is cool. And they don't hate men.

They're like sleeper cell agents...

Donger
11-20-2014, 10:35 AM
It was the admission of love for Jeff Goldblum that did you in. No one else in the world really likes Jeff Goldblum.

I disagree. Jeff Goldblum is wonderfully the same in every character he plays and is, therefore, very well liked.

KC native
11-20-2014, 10:35 AM
Hey, I'm not the one switching teams.

Besides, transgenders can hand out with lesbians and all is cool. And they don't hate men.

They're like sleeper cell agents...

Newsflash, straight men can hang out with lesbians and have everything be cool as well.

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:36 AM
I was way more supportive and accepting of UP than you. I'm clearly the better person.
:cuss:

Bull$3it!

Did you stay up late with her talking about C2C AM shows? The guests?

Her feelings?

Ok, I didn't do the last one but 2 out of 3 isn't bad...

Sorter
11-20-2014, 10:37 AM

Okay.

(DID THAT SOUND LIKE DONGER?)

KC native
I disagree. Jeff Goldblum is wonderfully the same in every character he plays and is, therefore, very well liked.

Given your oft-demonstrated lack of taste, I'm going to throw this in the "I'm Donger and I like to be different but kind of the same" bucket.

Rausch
Newsflash, straight men can hang out with lesbians and have everything be cool as well.

Yeah.

I work at a prison. I get that...

Katipan
She's lucky. All the benefits of being a woman, and she didn't have to be a teenage one.

KC native
11-20-2014, 10:38 AM
Okay.

(DID THAT SOUND LIKE DONGER?)

I believe donger prefers ok to okay. You should ask him though.

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:38 AM
She's lucky. All the benefits of being a woman, and she didn't have to be a teenage one.

LMAO

They're butting in line at Disneyworld...

Sorter
11-20-2014, 10:39 AM

I was very sad to see what became of his perfectly manicured fingers in The Grand Budapest.

Donger
Given your oft-demonstrated lack of taste, I'm going to throw this in the "I'm Donger and I like to be different but kind of the same" bucket.

Okay.

Sorter
I believe donger prefers ok to okay. You should ask him though.

Fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sorter
11-20-2014, 10:40 AM
Okay.

Victory!

KC native
11-20-2014, 10:40 AM
Fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

LMAO it appears I was wrong. apologies sir.

Okay.

PS. boxxxy still sucks.

Halfcan
11-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Best wishes to you. You only get one chance in life-so do whatever it takes to make yourself happy. Congrats for having the courage to pursue your dreams and the life you want.

Sorter
LMAO it appears I was wrong. apologies sir.

PS. boxxxy still sucks.

Okay.

Rausch
Okay.

It loses something in translation...

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 10:46 AM

If you mean 'cool' as in not getting your dick sucked and having to hang around a gaggle of annoying women without getting to feel their boobs then yes.

Super cool.

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:48 AM
If you mean 'cool' as in not getting your dick sucked and having to hang around a gaggle of annoying women without getting to feel their boobs then yes.

Super cool.

Bull-$#it on this.

They like what I like. We dress the same. We enjoy the same sports teams. We like the same types of women.

Hell, we're both fishing for the same thing we just use different tackle...

ptlyon
11-20-2014, 10:49 AM

Super cool.

Just don't let them catch you masturbating under the table.

No sir. :shake:

loochy
11-20-2014, 10:49 AM

Flannel shirts FTW

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Flannel shirts FTW

THIS!

And it's the only time I've ever heard 3 women yell "WOLVERINES!" since Red Dawn...

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Bull-$#it on this.

They like what I like. We dress the same. We enjoy the same sports teams. We like the same types of women.

Hell, we're both fishing for the same thing we just use different tackle...

dont fish in my hole!!!

go down stream!

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:51 AM
I took my time setting that up. Fuck all of you that don't laugh...

Donger
11-20-2014, 10:52 AM
I took my time setting that up. **** all of you that don't laugh...

Not only did I not laugh, I didn't even see the joke.

MTG#10

You know, Im all for equality and lgbt rights and all but that was just creepy and weird. And I dont care if I get flamed for saying that. Being gay is one thing, but that shit...ugh.

Ming the Merciless
We like the same types of women.

You must not have been around many real lesbians

most of them are a cross between ellen degenerous and jack black

KC native
11-20-2014, 10:53 AM
Flannel shirts FTW

Don't forget the Subarus.

Sorter
11-20-2014, 10:54 AM
It loses something in translation...

Just wait. I'll do an av/sig/name reassignment and nobody will be able to tell me and Donger apart.

Not even *gasp* his own mother.

NewChief
11-20-2014, 10:54 AM
You know, Im all for equality and lgbt rights and all but that was just creepy and weird. And I dont care if I get flamed for saying that. Being gay is one thing, but that shit...ugh.

AZOR, you should take this as a sign that your life is completely freaking normal.

KC native
11-20-2014, 10:55 AM

LMAO Is there anyone worse to post this on CP?

Your life has creepy and weird written all over it.

Rausch
Not only did I not laugh, I didn't even see the joke.

Any real American knows what (the original) Red Dawn is...

KC native
AZOR, you should take this as a sign that your life is completely freaking normal.

:cuss: You beat me by mere seconds.

MTG#10
11-20-2014, 10:56 AM
LMAO Is there anyone worse to post this on CP?

Your life has creepy and weird written all over it.

The shit Ive posted here does, I agree...but my real life is completely normal. And even the trolling Ive done isnt half as creepy as that video.

Rausch
11-20-2014, 10:56 AM
You must not have been around many real lesbians

most of them are a cross between ellen degenerous and jack black

The women who wear work boots, flannel shirts, and shorts in the winter like girly-girls...

KC native
11-20-2014, 10:58 AM
Just wait. I'll do an av/sig/name reassignment and nobody will be able to tell me and Donger apart.

Not even *gasp* his own mother.

You'll need to work on mimicking asperger's more to fool the more discerning eyes.

burt
11-20-2014, 10:59 AM
Hell....I don't understand....can't...but I accept all peeps. I just know that I am glad I haven't had to overcome some peoples obstacles.....

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 10:59 AM
The women who wear work boots, flannel shirts, and shorts in the winter like girly-girls...

not always my friend

http://www.butchwonders.com/uploads/2/4/8/6/2486969/7737048.png

Saccopoo
11-20-2014, 11:01 AM

http://joeadventuremagazine.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/bb1.jpg

Rausch
11-20-2014, 11:01 AM
not always my friend

http://www.butchwonders.com/uploads/2/4/8/6/2486969/7737048.png

It's ok to call a gay person a douchebag.

Gay or straight, some people are just hard to like...

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 11:02 AM
Hell....I don't understand....can't...but I accept all peeps. I just know that I am glad I haven't had to overcome some peoples obstacles.....

This

I mean...hell its fun to poke fun at everyone.

Its a bit easier to poke fun at some than others...

But at the end of the day I think that everyone is a person and everyone deserves love and friendship.

I would hang with anyone on this board...goofy shit talk aside....I am pretty sure everyone is here for the same reason....to have fun and talk smack and support the chiefs.

CHIEFS NATION

KC native
11-20-2014, 11:02 AM
The shit Ive posted here does, I agree...but my real life is completely normal. And even the trolling Ive done isnt half as creepy as that video.

I'm going to disagree here.

NewChief
11-20-2014, 11:03 AM

The video actually does a great job of showing how gender and our concept of it is mainly a superficial construct. That could be why you find it so "creepy."

Ming the Merciless
11-20-2014, 11:03 AM
It's ok to call a gay person a douchebag.

Gay or straight, some people are just hard to like...

oh for sure

theres douchebags in all walks

it can be difficult for some people NOT to assume that

different doesnt equal douchebag

Because I think people have an innate distrust of 'different'

But if we overcome that , it can lead to some cool experiences in life.

Rausch
11-20-2014, 11:04 AM
http://joeadventuremagazine.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/bb1.jpg

/Argument.

Buckaroo Banzai is the ultimate trump card...

MTG#10
11-20-2014, 11:05 AM
The video actually does a great job of showing how gender and our concept of it is mainly a superficial construct. That could be why you find it so "creepy."

I think part of it is the music

Donger
11-20-2014, 11:07 AM

WTF does Red Dawn have to do with trannys?

Rausch
A quick aside - I fucking LOVED Buckaroo Banzai as a kid. I'd watch it every time it came on HBO.

So I'm like 9 and I see the same actor and I get to point out my next VHS rental. I know what I want.

We rent Naked Lunch.

That was a very uncomfortable series of moments for the whole Rausch family...

Rausch

WOLVERINES!:cuss:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/phuzzygnu/red_dawn_wolverines_shirt-p23502957.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ZUlJM%2BTRL._UY575_.jpg

Sorter
11-20-2014, 11:08 AM

Transgender peoples are commies?

KC native
11-20-2014, 11:09 AM

I know what it is but I've never watched it.

Discuss Thrower
11-20-2014, 11:09 AM
I swear I heard an edm song that quoted Buckaroo Bonzaii

KC native
11-20-2014, 11:10 AM
A quick aside - I fucking LOVED Buckaroo Banzai as a kid. I'd watch it every time it came on HBO.

So I'm like 9 and I see the same actor and I get to point out my next VHS rental. I know what I want.

We rent Naked Lunch.

That was a very uncomfortable series of moments for the whole Rausch family...

I've also never seen Buckaroo Banzai.

KC native
11-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Transgender peoples are commies?

Only in your sweetheart's, BEP, world.

burt
11-20-2014, 11:11 AM
This

I mean...hell its fun to poke fun at everyone.

Its a bit easier to poke fun at some than others...

But at the end of the day I think that everyone is a person and everyone deserves love and friendship.

I would hang with anyone on this board...goofy shit talk aside....I am pretty sure everyone is here for the same reason....to have fun and talk smack and support the chiefs.

CHIEFS NATION

Hell...who am I to judge....

Rausch
I've also never seen Buckaroo Banzai.

Fix your life now...

burt
Fix your life now...

No shit.

Sorter
11-20-2014, 11:12 AM
Only in your sweetheart's, BEP, world.

LMAO.

She was nice to me in the crabcake thread the other day.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-20-2014, 11:13 AM
Major props to you for your courage, Meghan. Sorry there is so much intolerant bullshit.

burt
11-20-2014, 11:14 AM
LMAO.

I just PM'd her and told her what a mistake she made.

Sorter
11-20-2014, 11:15 AM
I just PM'd her and told her what a mistake she made.

LMAO

KC native
Fix your life now...

My life is fine and requires no fixing at this time.

KC native
LMAO.

She must be going through menopause.

burt
She must be going through menopause.

again???

KC native
11-20-2014, 11:16 AM

The Russians make piss poor transmissions.

KC native
11-20-2014, 11:16 AM
again???

I think it is more of a matter of still rather than again.

burt
11-20-2014, 11:18 AM
I think it is more of a matter of still rather than again.

I remember you starting here....just looked at your post count....do you have a life??

loochy
11-20-2014, 11:19 AM
No way. UP is cool. BEP is.. well, BEP.

UP is very.....moody

KC native
I remember you starting here....just looked at your post count....do you have a life??

Yes. I work on a computer all day and work extremely fast so I have long periods of down time.

Plus flame wars with some of the more intolerant CP posters leads to a lot of posts in a short amount of time.

burt
UP is very.....moody

and judgemental....which is wierd....given cicumstances...

burt
11-20-2014, 11:20 AM
Yes. I work extremely fast so I have long periods of down time.

NOT the best pick up line.....

KC native
11-20-2014, 11:23 AM
NOT the best pick up line.....

Well, I guess it is a good thing that I'm married. I knew if I waited long enough that the whole married thing would work out for me. Woooooooooooooooooooo

Earthling
11-20-2014, 11:24 AM
And still a Chiefs fan!
You can change my gender but you can't change my team!

Good luck. :thumb: