PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Patriots

CallMeSquidwad
11-22-2014, 06:05 PM
I know it's a hard time to speak optimistically, but if the Pats were to lose @Detroit this Sunday and we win next week then the AFC playoff picture is right back to where it was before our shameful game this week. Pats play A Rod and the Pack next week so this is a brutal stretch for them, we still have to pray for a Donkey loss down the stretch but I mean home field is not out of the picture by any stretch of the imagination...just bringing you people who think the sky caved in back down to earth. I am not saying we will win home field so don't take this post as a blind ignorance, I just see AZ, PIT, and SD as very winnable games and this game next Sunday will define this season, we MUST beat the donkeys.

TribalElder
11-22-2014, 06:06 PM
lol didn't read

Why Not?
11-22-2014, 06:07 PM
Matthew Stafford has a stellar career record on the road against winning teams, so a Lions win is likely

Wallcrawler
11-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Pats aren't losing to the Lions.

With LeGarrette Blount coming back to the team the Patriots will be less one-dimensional, and wont need to trot a 6th OL out there any time they need to run.

Blount will balance the offense and that Detroit defense will have its hands full this week.

If the Chiefs don't perform any better than the shitshow they put on out in Oakland on Thursday night, they wont have a fucking prayer of defeating the Denver Broncos.

WakkaWakka
11-22-2014, 06:33 PM
Pats aren't losing to the Lions.

Just like the Chiefs weren't gonna lose to the Raiders? Any given gameday...

notorious
11-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Detroit is an over rated piece of shit.

Caldwell will do his thing and sink that ship.

kcxiv
11-22-2014, 07:05 PM
I hope that Thursdays game was just because it was a Thursday night game, and them games arent real football even though they count.

Anyways, looking to far ahead! Chiefs lose next week, its over and play offs will be tough to even make. Our Dline the last 2 weeks been lacking on getting pressure at times and we have absolutely no run defense. 3 weeks in a row of over 200 yards rushing on us.

SPchief
11-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Well, it's going to be pretty hard for NE to lose in Detroit this week

Just Passin' By
11-22-2014, 08:26 PM
Hearing Reggie Bush is a no-go for the Lions big game in New England Sunday. Not ready to go yet. Still working to get back

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/536279763833610240

JD10367
11-23-2014, 07:36 AM
Everyone keeps squawking about how good Detroit's D is and how few points they've given up. But they also have one of the league's worst offenses. After throttling the Broncos and Colts, I don't see them losing to the Lions. However, I do see them losing in Green Bay. After that they have to sack up on the road in SD and then win three divisional games, which won't be easy. They could easily only lose one more, but they could easily lose two or three. I've said it before and I'll say it again: out of the Patriots, Chiefs, and Broncos, whoever has home field is going to the Super Bowl.

Mile High Mania
11-23-2014, 08:41 AM
I know it's a hard time to speak optimistically, but if the Pats were to lose @Detroit this Sunday and we win next week then the AFC playoff picture is right back to where it was before our shameful game this week. Pats play A Rod and the Pack next week so this is a brutal stretch for them, we still have to pray for a Donkey loss down the stretch but I mean home field is not out of the picture by any stretch of the imagination...just bringing you people who think the sky caved in back down to earth. I am not saying we will win home field so don't take this post as a blind ignorance, I just see AZ, PIT, and SD as very winnable games and this game next Sunday will define this season, we MUST beat the donkeys.

Did the game get moved at the last minute from @ NEP to @ DET?

Any given Sunday, anything can happen --- but I don't see this Lions team winning @ NE, nope.

Just Passin' By
11-23-2014, 01:33 PM
24-6 Patriots, at the half

11-23-2014, 01:35 PM
Gotta love the dreamers.

Rausch
11-23-2014, 01:35 PM
24-6 Patriots, at the half

LMAO

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
11-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Dumbass

BigCatDaddy
11-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Deberg Thread > BlackBob Thread

rockachalk
11-23-2014, 04:43 PM
34-9. The pats aren't losing. We need to focus on getting the second seed at this point. We've got to be one of the top contenders for it.

Why Not?
11-23-2014, 06:18 PM
34-9. The pats aren't losing. We need to focus on getting the second seed at this point. We've got to be one of the top contenders for it.

Second seed is a division winner. How are we gonna beat Denver with Ron Parker at corner?

Red Dawg
11-23-2014, 06:51 PM
Pats are one seed bound and probably SB with the AFC being so weak. At least they will keep Manning from getting another SB chance.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Jeez black bob

rockachalk
11-23-2014, 10:40 PM
Second seed is a division winner. How are we gonna beat Denver with Ron Parker at corner?

Thankfully Ron Parker only plays one position on defense and he hasn't really played terribly but maybe a couple games? (The Chiefs are like third in the league for giving up big plays. last year we were 32nd).

Honestly, I don't see Denver stopping our offense...and lets not forget this game will be home. I like our chances against Denver. Winning out will be tough. But it is doable.

OctoberFart
11-24-2014, 09:44 AM
Even if your scenario played out a division loss to the 1 win Oakland team would haunt KC. KC is a joke that has lost to the worst 2 teams in football. Who else can say that?

stevieray
11-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Even if your scenario played out a division loss to the 1 win Oakland team would haunt KC. KC is a joke that has lost to the worst 2 teams in football. Who else can say that?
as opposed to being one of the two worst teams?

ya, you run with that.