PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A few reasons why your Chiefs will blow out the Denver Broncos

pugsnotdrugs19
11-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Before anyone goes off and says 'you're insane, wrong, a moron'... keep in mind no one thought it would happen to New England this year either.

1) The offensive personnel packages.

Think back to that wonderful Monday night matchup in September. Sure, a lot sticks out in your mind, but what I most recall was what the Patriots couldn't figure out. Offensive personnel confusion, nonstop. Kelce and Charles out wide, Bowe motioning in the slot, Avery/Kelce/Charles in diamond formations, the list goes on and on. (We didn't have that Thomas guy, either). And maybe it's injuries, maybe it's a mystery, but we haven't seen as much of it all since that night. My theory? Reid's plan. Saving more of the good stuff for this coming Sunday night. Not putting it on tape before hand. (If they can stop it anyway). And now, with major gains to be made, the offense will again throw more curveballs than Denver can handle.

2) 142.2

No real story here. The place is crazy any gameday sure... but primetime under the lights? Against the forehead? Division on the line? Guinness may wanna stop by just incase they break it again. It's gonna be crazy folks. Manning will have looks on his face of impatient anger that we can't currently imagine.

and lastly...

3) We just lost to the Raiders

Simple enough. Our guys should be pretty motivated. Pissed off. Ready to beat these pricks for the first time in the forehead era.

Look, you may or may not buy into all this, and that's fine, but this is the same team we lost by 7 on the road to without Jamaal. Same team that was blown out by the Patriots and Rams a couple of weeks ago. Same team that squeaked by the Dolphins at home, who we blew out. It's far from impossible.

So let me be the first to say. Final score-- Chiefs - a lot, Broncos - a little.

RealSNR
11-25-2014, 11:17 PM
You seem nice

Bugeater
11-25-2014, 11:23 PM
Peyton Manning.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-25-2014, 11:26 PM
on SNF this year, home team is 9-4.

8 of those 9 wins, blowouts.

Bowser
11-25-2014, 11:27 PM
We have beaten Peyton Manning a grand total of one time in all his matches with us. Once. And that game took us outscoring them 45-37, or somesuch.

We don't have the firepower to hang with Peyton. We literally will have to be on offense for at least 40+ minutes for us to have a chance, and he is still going to eviscerate our defense.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-25-2014, 11:31 PM
We have beaten Peyton Manning a grand total of one time in all his matches with us. Once. And that game took us outscoring them 45-37, or somesuch.

We don't have the firepower to hang with Peyton. We literally will have to be on offense for at least 40+ minutes for us to have a chance, and he is still going to eviscerate our defense.

Using anything before this season is nonsense. None of those teams are the same.

Bugeater
11-25-2014, 11:32 PM
Using anything before this season is nonsense. None of those teams are the same.
We're still the Chiefs, and he's still Peyton Manning.

Bowser
11-25-2014, 11:32 PM

How about my second sentence?

pugsnotdrugs19
11-25-2014, 11:34 PM
How about my second sentence?

that was true on the road without Jamaal Charles.

Bugeater
11-25-2014, 11:36 PM
You need to give up pugs and go back to drugs.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-25-2014, 11:37 PM
You need to give up pugs and go back to drugs.

as long as you eat the crow Sunday night.

Nzoner
11-26-2014, 12:04 AM
All I know for sure is I'm betting the over on total points.

Fritz88
11-26-2014, 12:07 AM
4 ( For Eric.
Posted via Mobile Device

Valiant
11-26-2014, 12:33 AM
on SNF this year, home team is 9-4.

8 of those 9 wins, blowouts.

I hope i am wrong.

but those 8 wins are not the chiefs.

this is the 2nd game.

we played them close before.

Peyton jumps out early and cruises. Or our defense rebounds and we beat them by 4.

the problem and the reason why i think we lose. We do not adjust well. Denver will have learned from the close game and oakland game. Reid will outsmart himself.

again, i hope i am wrong.

ROYC75
11-26-2014, 12:58 AM
2) 142.2

No real story here. The place is crazy any gameday sure... but primetime under the lights? Against the forehead? Division on the line? Guinness may wanna stop by just incase they break it again. It's gonna be crazy folks. Manning will have looks on his face of impatient anger that we can't currently imagine.

Treat Manning like this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5ED3-s3bNmI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Flopnuts
11-26-2014, 01:19 AM
I've been saying for a month we were going to win this game. Right after I said we'd go into San Diego and beat them when they were at the top of the power rankings. You aren't the first to say it. I think we're going to win by double digits.

Jason Avant will get our first receiver TD, Bowe will get the 2nd. This weekend. We'll win by 11. Maybe more.

Iconic
11-26-2014, 01:22 AM
Treat Manning like this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5ED3-s3bNmI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wait so the Chiefs got in trouble for it being to loud? This makes no sense shouldn't it be Denver's fault for not being able to run a play?

ThaVirus
11-26-2014, 01:25 AM
I've been saying for a month we were going to win this game. Right after I said we'd go into San Diego and beat them when they were at the top of the power rankings. You aren't the first to say it. I think we're going to win by double digits.

Jason Avant will get our first receiver TD, Bowe will get the 2nd. This weekend. We'll win by 11. Maybe more.

Would be so sweet to beat those douchebags by two TDs.

Cheater5
11-26-2014, 05:16 AM
Wait so the Chiefs got in trouble for it being to loud? This makes no sense shouldn't it be Denver's fault for not being able to run a play?

John feckin Elway is why.

InChiefsHeaven
11-26-2014, 06:51 AM

Holy crap, I had forgotten about this. I'd be it's the only time in history that a QB complained about crowd noise to a ref who basically told the crowd to shut up...If there was any reason to call Elway a big fat vag, this is it...

11-26-2014, 06:58 AM
blowout? Yeah, keep dreaming bub.

Dayze
11-26-2014, 08:29 AM
We're still the Chiefs, and he's still Peyton Manning.

this is pretty much the best way i could put it.
agree 100%.

Chiefs are not winning this game.

if they can't capitalize on the situation and circumstances that were in place for the Raiders game, why the hell would i think they can now magically turn it on?

anything is possible, but I would put our chances at probably 20%

prhom
11-26-2014, 09:04 AM
This team seems to thrive when there are no expectations of success. I'd feel better about our chances of winning if everyone thought it was impossible for us to win.

I have to agree with history on this one though. We SHOULD be able to beat the Broncos because we can usually control the clock and rush the passer. However, we never get any kind of pressure on Manning and our running game always seems to come up just a little short against the Broncos. It's hard to say why, but they always seem to play solid games against us and we have some of our worst against them.

Beating up on Manning and the Broncos like we did to the Pats would be so much fun. I just don't think it'll happen.

BossChief
11-26-2014, 09:11 AM
I'm prepared to get blown out, honestly.

If it's a good game, I'll be happy.

If we win, I'll be ecstatic.

Quesadilla Joe
11-26-2014, 09:11 AM
The Broncos are just a bad matchup for the Chiefs. The same way that Seattle and now even New England is a bad matchup for Denver.

Denver will take Charles out of the game and force Alex to beat them, and while Alex will scramble for a couple of cheap first downs, the Chiefs don't have anybody who can get open against our corners.

Defensively, the Chiefs simply don't have the corners to deal with our WR's.

The crowd noise will be a factor, but crowd noise doesn't win games. Peyton Manning does.

Fritz88
11-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Stop the run= win.
Posted via Mobile Device

Molitoth
11-26-2014, 09:17 AM
Not gonna happen.

BossChief
11-26-2014, 09:25 AM
I don't think we have anyone that can cover Sanders and Thomas will be a tough matchup for either corner.

Red Dawg
11-26-2014, 09:39 AM
It will be a Christmas miracle if we win this game. We are out maned at nearly all positions.

Lightrise
11-26-2014, 09:44 AM
I've been in post-vomit mode since the Raider game. After watching Miami completely screw up with a ridiculous zone defense against Denver, and a ridiculous prevent defense before the half, I am now prepared for a ridiculous Chiefs performance Sunday night which will put me back into pre-vomit mode until the 3rd quarter where pre-vomit becomes vomit. I will then have to explain why Good Wife isn't on. By this time half the 4th quarter will be over and the residual vomit will just sorta hang around until sunrise when I can legitimately call in sick for work.

RunKC
11-26-2014, 09:45 AM
These clowns can't stop the run and we have the best RB in the league.

Run the same gameplan as Seattle. Jet sweep them with DAT and then use it as a fake to lure LB's outside and then run Jamaal up the gut and he'll get at least 5 yards every time.

Use the extra OL and run. We almost had these guys last time in Denver with the following circumstances:
no DAT
Kelce's 2nd game without many reps
no Gaines (he's a HUGE upgrade over Cooper).
No Charles
No Fleming (I like him a lot more than Owens)
OL had no chemistry together
No Avery or Avant

We can beat this team. It's up to Reid and Sutton tho. They need to be creative and not flaming retards

Lonewolf Ed
11-26-2014, 09:51 AM

And yet, the results often are.

Hootie
11-26-2014, 09:53 AM
We better have multiple 9 minute drives if we expect to beat Denver

BigMeatballDave
11-26-2014, 09:55 AM
Blowout?

Probably not, but it gives me wood just thinking about it.

I don't care if they win by 1. Just fucking win.

TEX
11-26-2014, 10:00 AM
Because ONE of these days it MUST happen...

But the division is NOT on the line. That Oakland loss was HUGE. Even if the Chiefs win, they'll be in 2nd because Denver will only have 1 division loss.

journeyscarab
11-26-2014, 10:06 AM
Do it for Eric. Just freaking win. Even if its by one stinkin' point. Win it!

Rausch
11-26-2014, 10:09 AM
We better have multiple 9 minute drives if we expect to beat Denver

Like 3 in each half...

Pablo
11-26-2014, 10:28 AM
A blow out?

LMAO

Well, aren't you just an imaginative little scamp!

I'd like to think we can win this one, but I'm guessing it's a TD or better win by Denver. Just don't have any confidence against Manning or the Broncos at the moment.

Dave Lane
11-26-2014, 10:36 AM

Says the moran who just reeled off stats on SNF for other teams.

wazu
11-26-2014, 10:42 AM
Only real question is will we win by 50, or just 30?

Dave Lane
11-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Only real question is will we win by 50, or just 30?

Adam I'm leaning in the 50-70 range. Pugs said so, so there you go.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2014, 11:17 AM
Adam I'm leaning in the 50-70 range. Pugs said so, so there you go.

I actually didn't say that, jackass. 14 is considered a blowout often times.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2014, 11:18 AM
Says the moran who just reeled off stats on SNF for other teams.

Those are numbers relative to THIS SEASON. The common trend of 2014 SNF games.

Not Peyton Manning and his 2004 Indianapolis Colts.

Simply Red
11-26-2014, 11:29 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ke7L4zuFUjw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2014, 11:30 AM
Some of you refuse to stop sucking Manning's cock.

This team was 'blown out' by Shaun Hill and the Rams a couple weeks ago. Beat us by SEVEN at home without Jamaal.

They aren't as good anyone thinks.

Earthling
11-26-2014, 11:30 AM
Treat Manning like this

I remember watching that game. IIRC the crowd actually did get a smidge quieter for a play or two. I wonder what the db level was?

TEX
11-26-2014, 11:32 AM

Run the same gameplan as Seattle. Jet sweep them with DAT and then use it as a fake to lure LB's outside and then run Jamaal up the gut and he'll get at least 5 yards every time.

Use the extra OL and run. We almost had these guys last time in Denver with the following circumstances:
no DAT
No Charles
No Avery or Avant

We can beat this team. It's up to Reid and Sutton tho. They need to be creative and not flaming retards

MUST score TD's rather then FG's.

Simply Red
11-26-2014, 11:37 AM

no DAT
No Charles
No Avery or Avant

In all caps - please TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT bOB sUTTON.

Wallcrawler
11-26-2014, 11:45 AM
This is the game that will define what the Chiefs are made of. They win this game, they still have a shot. If they come out and pussyfoot around on offense through the air if the running game isn't there, then they might as well pack it in and gear up for next season with the 11 draft picks to get to the competitive level they need to be at.

We have the personell to execute the formula to defeat the Broncos. It just hangs on whether or not Andy Reid is up to the task of playcalling or not. Long, clock killing, sustained scoring drives that keep Manning on the sideline and lessen the ability for the Broncos to use the run.

If we punt the ball on 4th and short in Denver territory, or repeatedly settle for field goals, then they aren't ready to compete in playoff caliber competition.

Essentially, this IS a playoff game for the Kansas City Chiefs.

Lets see if they can get up for it.

Earthling
11-26-2014, 11:49 AM
This is the game that will define what the Chiefs are made of. They win this game, they still have a shot. If they come out and pussyfoot around on offense through the air if the running game isn't there, then they might as well pack it in and gear up for next season with the 11 draft picks to get to the competitive level they need to be at.

We have the personell to execute the formula to defeat the Broncos. It just hangs on whether or not Andy Reid is up to the task of playcalling or not. Long, clock killing, sustained scoring drives that keep Manning on the sideline and lessen the ability for the Broncos to use the run.

If we punt the ball on 4th and short in Denver territory, or repeatedly settle for field goals, then they aren't ready to compete in playoff caliber competition.

Exactly. I am optimistic about a Chiefs win but not enough to place a bet on that.

Quesadilla Joe
11-26-2014, 11:53 AM

Denver is #2 in run defense and #2 in yards per carry allowed. Denver will not allow the Chiefs to run the ball, if you want to win you better complete your deep passes...

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Denver is #2 in run defense and #2 in yards per carry allowed. Denver will not allow the Chiefs to run the ball, if you want to win you better complete your deep passes...

The Chiefs are 4th and rushing and have little fast #25 guy.

We'll take our chances.

Rausch
11-26-2014, 12:01 PM
Denver will not allow the Chiefs to run the ball, if you want to win you better complete your deep passes...

Right, because depending on the deep ball is more likely to work...

Dayze
11-26-2014, 12:03 PM

well stated. that's pretty much my feeling on it too.

Pablo
11-26-2014, 12:04 PM
Charles makes the Broncos his bitch. Even though I may not have much faith in anything else the Chiefs can do this Sunday; I'm confident in that.

ThaVirus
11-26-2014, 12:08 PM

We had over 130 on the ground with our backup in week 2, little bitch.

Batten down the hatches! Ol' Jaymaal is comin' fo' dat ass!!

ThaVirus
11-26-2014, 12:09 PM
We should move Fish to RT for this week so he can make Von his bitch again.

Mile High Mania
11-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Because ONE of these days it MUST happen...

But the division is NOT on the line. That Oakland loss was HUGE. Even if the Chiefs win, they'll be in 2nd because Denver will only have 1 division loss.

This will happen... Denver will come up short, but still own the division lead and race for the #2 seed.

Bearcat
11-26-2014, 12:34 PM
Heh, downplaying Peyton Manning while talking about crowd noise and losing to Oakland.... one would really have to hope there wasn't room for extra motivation for a primetime game at home against a team they haven't beaten since 2011.

TEX
11-26-2014, 12:43 PM
The Chiefs are 4th and rushing and have little fast #25 guy.

We'll take our chances.

I'd make it a heavy dose of both he and Davis. If the Chiefs can run it as effectively as they did in the first meeting - I like our chances. The main thing is to come away with 7, rather than 3, when in the Red Zone. That is a M-U-S-T!

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2014, 12:45 PM
Looks like we will have Avery back. So, unless Fasano doesn't play, we enter the game with Charles, Davis, DAT, Kelce, Fasano, Bowe, Avant, Avery....

I'll go to war with that.

TEX
11-26-2014, 12:57 PM
Looks like we will have Avery back. So, unless Fasano doesn't play, we enter the game with Charles, Davis, DAT, Kelce, Fasano, Bowe, Avant, Avery....

I'll go to war with that.

Yep. It's the best its ever gonna get.

Dave Lane
11-26-2014, 01:01 PM
I just bet a donkey fan $200 so if I lose its Pugs fault, completely.

Pablo
11-26-2014, 01:10 PM
A few reasons why I'm going to wake up with a 13-inch whammer tomorrow:

1) The jelquing of my package

I've been doing some confusing stretches and diamond type shapes looking to really expand the skin and cartilage. I've even put it on tape to get my technique down.

2) 6.25

Inches is what I'm looking at right now. Prime time conditions. Holiday. Wife will be mega drunk and looking to bone. There's just no way my dick doesn't double in size overnight in anticipation for the kidney thrusting I'm about to give her.

3) I just lost out on a blowjob

I had one all lined up the other night, and I just had to say some mouthy stupid shit and kill the deal. My dick has been pretty pissed at me. So mad I'm guessing he'll grow at an alarming rate for no good reason.

Final score:

Pablo's enormous wang - 700, Wife's orifices - 0.