PDA

View Full Version : Poop The sweet smell of flatulence

Munson
11-27-2014, 12:12 PM
Now your farts really can smell like roses! ROFL

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11253203/Frenchman-develops-pills-to-make-flatulence-smell-of-roses.html

A Frenchman has developed a range of pills aimed at making people’s flatulence smell sweeter - of chocolate or of roses - which he says will make the perfect Christmas present.

The 65-year-old artist and inventor says his pills are aimed at easing indigestion and are made of 100 percent natural ingredients such as fennel, seaweed and blueberries.

The pills are sold on the internet under the Lutin Malin (Crafty Imp) website pilulepet.com and have been approved by health authorities, according to Christian Poincheval, who is based in the village of Gesvres in western France.

For this year’s festive season he has added a new product to the range which he has titled “The Father Christmas fart pill that gives your farts the scent of chocolate”.

They retail at €9.99 euros (£8) for a jar of 60 and bring benefits such as “the reduction of gas and bloating.”
Related Articles

Other products listed on the site, which features pictures of the bearded Mr Poincheval posing as an imp, include rose-perfumed fart pills and tablets to reduce the pong of canine flatulence.

Mr Poincheval said he came up with the idea for the pills one evening when he was enjoying a hearty meal with some friends.

“Our farts were so smelly we were nearly suffocated. Something had to be done,” he said.

So he began researching natural ingredients that would reduce flatulence and after months of experimentation came up with the recipe for his pills.
He has been selling the pills since 2006 and says he sells several hundred a month.

“I have all sorts of customers,” he told the Telegraph. “Some buy them because they have problems with flatulence and some buy them as a joke to send to their friends. Christmas always see a surge in sales.”

Mr Poincheval said he even has a number of British clients who buy his products online.

TLO
11-27-2014, 12:15 PM
This changes everything.

mikey23545
11-27-2014, 04:37 PM
My farts would scoff at this product!

listopencil
11-27-2014, 07:28 PM
I don't want to reduce my flatulence. I enjoy farting.

listopencil
11-27-2014, 07:29 PM
Farts are funny in the way that poop jokes are funny.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Jerry Jones shit himself?

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-27-2014, 07:46 PM
There are very few things in life more gratifying than a 12-second 4-note fart. Most of them involve overflowing the crapper.

Dinny

DaFace
11-27-2014, 09:18 PM
I actually wonder to what extent this would make things more pleasant. It would to a point, sure. But we don't seem to be bothered by our own farts much, which indicates that the reaction is more due to smelling a gas that recently came directly from a human being's anus, regardless of what it actually smells like.

I bet it would still be gross.

mikey23545
11-27-2014, 09:30 PM
I actually wonder to what extent this would make things more pleasant. It would to a point, sure. But we don't seem to be bothered by our own farts much, which indicates that the reaction is more due to smelling a gas that recently came directly from a human being's anus, regardless of what it actually smells like.

I bet it would still be gross.

Yeah, the smell of fart flavored chocolate does not seem all that appealing...