PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are the Chiefs wearing red pants on Sunday?

MMXcalibur
11-28-2014, 01:58 AM
This is important.

kcxiv
11-28-2014, 01:59 AM
I hope so, they better, its Sunday night. Plus it just looks slick.

NJChiefsFan
11-28-2014, 02:06 AM
It looks terrible, but I don't think they have lost when they have done so. All white is fantastic on the road, all any other color looks bad. The Ravens may be the one exception. They need to bring back the AFL uni once in a while, even if the helmet doesn't make sense with the current team.

jonzie04
11-28-2014, 02:57 AM
no idea, i hope so. but man we desperately need new uniforms, ours are so ugly and outdated. the new bucs unis are awesome. i'd love for us to start using black as a primary color.

something like this, with a simple redesigned arrow helmet would be sick.

http://thepenaltyflagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/KC-Chiefs-Uniform-Concept-5.jpg

OldSchool
11-28-2014, 03:13 AM
no idea, i hope so. but man we desperately need new uniforms, ours are so ugly and outdated. the new bucs unis are awesome. i'd love for us to start using black as a primary color.

http://thepenaltyflagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/KC-Chiefs-Uniform-Concept-5.jpg

That would be pretty cool. But reminds me a bit too much of the Falcons' color scheme.

Jamie
11-28-2014, 03:24 AM
ours are so ugly and outdated.

the new bucs unis are awesome.

No.

jonzie04
11-28-2014, 03:30 AM
That would be pretty cool. But reminds me a bit too much of the Falcons' color scheme.

it does look a bit like the falcons.

jonzie04
11-28-2014, 03:31 AM
No.

you're entitled to your opinion. though our uni's being outdated isn't a matter of opinion, it is a fact. they've been pretty much the same since the beginning of our existence.

C3HIEF3S
11-28-2014, 03:41 AM
you're entitled to your opinion. though our uni's being outdated isn't a matter of opinion, it is a fact. they've been pretty much the same since the beginning of our existence.

Not exactly a bad thing, imo. There are many sports franchises who have had practically the same uniforms since their origin. I'm more of a traditional guy when it comes to uniforms myself, so I personally love the fact that the Chiefs have had a consistent uniform throughout their history. Hell, I was upset when they added the sleeve stripe with the Nike uniforms a couple years back.

I would rather have a consistent look and identity than to be like the Vancouver Canucks (NHL) who can't stick with the same color scheme for longer than five years since their birth in 1970.

Like you said, it's certainly all opinion-based :thumb:.

-King-
11-28-2014, 06:22 AM
It looks terrible, but I don't think they have lost when they have done so. All white is fantastic on the road, all any other color looks bad. The Ravens may be the one exception. They need to bring back the AFL uni once in a while, even if the helmet doesn't make sense with the current team.

This is the worst post I've ever read on this forum. You hate the all reds but like the all whites. Please leave immediately.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
11-28-2014, 06:23 AM

Bucs uniforms are ugly as fuck. You're literally the first person I've heard say they like them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cheater5
11-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Bucs uniforms are ugly as ****. You're literally the first person I've heard say they like them.
Posted via Mobile Device

No shit; they ruined a good thing. They aren't good by any definition. And putting black in the Chiefs uniform would be a travesty. Let's put a little purple in the Packers, and some green in the Niners uniforms too while we're being trendy and going high school.

BullJunkandIron
11-28-2014, 06:56 AM
Marty brought the black out in our uniforms.

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2014, 07:00 AM
This is the worst post I've ever read on this forum. You hate the all reds but like the all whites. Please leave immediately.
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL

Bob Dole
11-28-2014, 07:30 AM

Brilliant. Let's adopt the same primary color as our historical rival.

jonzie04
11-28-2014, 07:34 AM
Brilliant. Let's adopt the same primary color as our historical rival.

jonzie04 says lets do it. :thumb:

milkman
11-28-2014, 07:44 AM

Yes, all of us are entitled to our opinions.

My opinion is that you're a fucking dumbass that lacks any taste.

Chiefs uniforms are among the best in all of sports.

jonzie04
11-28-2014, 07:52 AM

My opinion is that you're a ****ing dumbass that lacks any taste.

:D

you are high as a kite.

something tells me that a lot of guys on here still think this is fashionable
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0159/2428/files/bell-bottoms.jpg?78594

the uniform has been virtually the same for over a HALF OF A MILLENNIUM. it is outdated, and it is time for a change.

kcxiv
11-28-2014, 08:05 AM
the Red on Red is nice, the red Jersey is nice, not fond of the white jersey's anymore. I wouldnt mind a change if it looked cool, if its going to look like somethign the broncos' have, fuck that.

mrroandrro
11-28-2014, 08:26 AM
Teams that have changed jerseys and went on to win Superbowl:
Denver, Tampa Bay, New England, Seattle, St Louis, Baltimore (changed city, name, and jersey, won 5 years later).
All of these teams had never won a Superbowl prior to uniform change.
I personally wouldn't mind an updated, more modern version of what we have keeping the logo and color scheme similar to what we have now, kind of like Seattle has done.

Reerun_KC
11-28-2014, 08:31 AM
Just don't embarrass the fans and franchise anymore with the white on white.

Dayze
11-28-2014, 08:47 AM
the white on white is so horrendously bad. I HATED it since the first time I saw it.

ILChief
11-28-2014, 09:21 AM

I like the helmet as an alternate. Black jerseys are fail. I wouldn't mind toning the yellow down to a gold

stumppy
11-28-2014, 09:23 AM
I just hope they wear their big boy pants and get the fucking job done.

Bob Dole
11-28-2014, 09:24 AM
I like the helmet as an alternate. Black jerseys are fail. I wouldn't mind toning the yellow down to a gold

Another great point. While activists rail against Native American team names, let's use a helmet that emphasizes that aspect!

Hootie
11-28-2014, 09:25 AM

If they changed our unis to that I'd become a patriots fan

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 09:27 AM
The Chiefs should make a slight tweak if only to rid ourselves of that goddamned Texas helmet when 'throwback' time comes around.

That's reason enough.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 09:30 AM

That is the ugliest mish-mash of shit I've ever seen.

How about something a little less drastic:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/ALLSIXCOLLAGE.jpg

Rain Man
11-28-2014, 09:37 AM
by my calculations, wearing the red pants would put us into first place in the division.

BlackOp
11-28-2014, 09:41 AM
The all red looks great...and no other team has it. It looks urgent/intimidating...the all white looks too finesse...

They should make the yellow more minimal....like Seattle did with their bright green.

I do think they should darken the red tone a little... to more of a blood red.

kcfanXIII
11-28-2014, 09:43 AM
I like the head dress on the helmet in theory, but in reality that concept uni is absolutely hideous. I think minor adjustments to the existing uni would work. Loved the shade of red from the Texans throwback units, but hated the helmet, obviously. I would also be on board with gold instead of mustard yellow.

Hope they wear the red on red. White on white looks like a tampon.

NJChiefsFan
11-28-2014, 09:44 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Worst post ever...that's gotta be worth something considering all the competition for worst posts ever on this forum. Probably harder than making the best ever.

For me I love when they wear them in a tough road matchup. I can understand people not liking them and I can even live with people liking the all-reds, but whatever the hell Charles is wearing in that post in this thread is a monstrosity. The Bucs uniforms are horrific as well. Might as well get multi-color helmets like the Jags.

Fritz88
11-28-2014, 09:46 AM
Don't care. Just win.
Posted via Mobile Device

NJChiefsFan
11-28-2014, 09:50 AM
The all red looks great...and no other team has it. It looks urgent/intimidating...the all white looks too finesse...

They should make the yellow more minimal....like Seattle did with their bright green.

I do think they should darken the red tone a little... to more of a blood red.

Texans did the all red first a number of years back. They call it "battle red". Wore it earlier this month. Redskins also do an all red although there color isn't nearly as close to ours as the Texans is.

Fire Me Boy!
11-28-2014, 09:59 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

I hate the all reds AND the all whites. They look like tampons - one before, one after.

Do I have to leave?

Kman34
11-28-2014, 10:02 AM

May be cool for a one time thing... the Chiefs uniforms are iconic.... are we going to be the sea of Black, Red and Feathers in the stands??

Old Dog
11-28-2014, 10:07 AM
jonzie04 HAS to be trolling

LoneWolf
11-28-2014, 10:07 AM
I hate the all reds AND the all whites. They look like tampons - one before, one after.

Do I have to leave?

You don't HAVE to leave, but if you don't like the all reds you may just want to stick to the food threads. :p

BlackOp
11-28-2014, 10:08 AM
Texans did the all red first a number of years back. They call it "battle red". Wore it earlier this month. Redskins also do an all red although there color isn't nearly as close to ours as the Texans is.

but their helmet is dark blue...doesn't have the same effect. They look faster in all red...

penguinz
11-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Just don't embarrass the fans and franchise anymore with the white on white.

Red on red looks just as bad.

Kman34
11-28-2014, 10:11 AM
If they wear all red. Mannings blood won't be as noticeable

Zebedee DuBois
11-28-2014, 10:11 AM
No! to the primary black. Black is so overdone.
However, fashion is the least of my concerns.

TimeForWasp
11-28-2014, 10:12 AM
Red on Red = Win

Dayze
11-28-2014, 10:12 AM
one thing I've always wanted them to add is metal flake to the helmet paint.
just a little. Like Green Bay has.

kcfanXIII
11-28-2014, 10:15 AM
I disagree, but it may be cause we've only seen red on red a couple times.

Kman34
11-28-2014, 10:16 AM
one thing I've always wanted them to add is metal flak to the helmet paint.
just a little. Like Green Bay has.

I've always thought the Broncos uniforms needed a touch of pick..:D

Chief_For_Life58
11-28-2014, 10:18 AM
All red

Direckshun
11-28-2014, 10:19 AM
These are the questions that need answering.

TEX
11-28-2014, 10:22 AM
All red

This. They NEED every edge even if its superstitious.

Strongside
11-28-2014, 10:23 AM
I think they will. I also like the look. They'd never do the feathers on the helmet thing, due to the pressure teams are already getting from Native American groups. That would be the dumbest PR move of all time.

REDHOTGTO
11-28-2014, 10:36 AM
I just hope they wear their big boy pants and get the ****ing job done.

^^^^^ this

Pablo
11-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Red pants all the time. White on white is a terrible look for what it's worth.

ILChief
11-28-2014, 11:11 AM
I prefer the all whites on the road

*ducks for cover*

SPATCH
11-28-2014, 11:19 AM
5 WORST uniforms in football:

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (by a country ****ing mile and it's not close. those uniforms are so ****ing bad.)
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. St Louis Rams
4. Denver Broncos
5. Arizona Cardinals

HM: Jaguars, Titans

5 BEST uniforms in football:

1. Cleveland Browns
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Chicago Bears
4. Kansas City Chiefs (our red is the reddest red that exists, and it's beautiful)
5. Oakland Raiders

HM: Miami Dolphins, Seattle Seahawks (the modern iterations of both of these franchise's uniforms were done very well, but not well enough to overcome the iconic beauty of the aforementioned uniforms.)

Coochie liquor
11-28-2014, 11:20 AM
What's weather sup to be like at kickoff?

SPATCH
11-28-2014, 11:21 AM
Our uniforms are iconic and should never undergo any drastic changes. I would be ok with a reduction in yellow, but that's about it.

Adding black, changing the shade of red, changing the helmets in any way. All terrible ideas.

SPATCH
11-28-2014, 11:22 AM
Oh and the red on reds are straight dope.

Bewbies
11-28-2014, 11:23 AM
You can't improve upon perfect. Wishing the Chiefs went the Bucs route has us all wishing you were a Donk fan.

Psyko Tek
11-28-2014, 11:31 AM

this is football, you want fashion watch soccer

Simply Red
11-28-2014, 11:45 AM
I have mixed emotions on our uni's - I do think I like them - but def. better w/ the red pants.

ModSocks
11-28-2014, 11:46 AM
5 BEST uniforms in football:

1. Cleveland Browns
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Chicago Bears
4. Kansas City Chiefs (our red is the reddest red that exists, and it's beautiful)
5. Oakland Raiders

Did you just list the Browns as the best uniform in Football? Wow.....

And just because a uniform is old and unchanged doesn't make it the best.

Simply Red
11-28-2014, 11:46 AM

I agree with Jonzie to a degree - but after thinking about it - I agree with you more - Especially live in Arrowhead. Makes it all different versus rocking a kc hat on P'tree Street in Downtown Atlanta, Ga.

kcxiv
11-28-2014, 11:48 AM

Soccer is fashion? Since when? i havent seen any good Soccer uniforms that arent destroyed but big ass ugly sponsors on them!

Fritz88
11-28-2014, 11:51 AM
Don't care. Just win.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
11-28-2014, 11:51 AM
These are the questions that need answering.

Why the dick post? He's speaking from his heart and he truly would like to know. I just don't see the problem here. It's perfectly solid and reasonable.

You DICK!

RealSNR
11-28-2014, 12:01 PM

My opinion is that you're a fucking dumbass that lacks any taste.

Yes! Thank you, milkman

Tombstone RJ
11-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Only fairies and Michael Jackson wear red pants. And KC.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 12:13 PM
Only fairies and Michael Jackson wear red pants. And KC.

Orange is so fucking gay.

Reerun_KC
11-28-2014, 12:14 PM
Red on black pants would be legit.

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-28-2014, 12:14 PM
Have the Chiefs ever worn gold pants with the red jerseys?

Dinny

SPATCH
11-28-2014, 12:15 PM
Did you just list the Browns as the best uniform in Football? Wow.....

And just because a uniform is old and unchanged doesn't make it the best.

Yes, actually, it does.

When it comes to uniforms in sports, you can't beat classic and timeless.

RealSNR
11-28-2014, 12:18 PM
The Chiefs all-whites are the worst things ever made by a human.

Sorter
11-28-2014, 12:26 PM
The Chiefs all-whites are the worst things ever made by a human.

Clearly you've never had to see Lehigh's all white singlets.

*shudders*

Bob Dole
11-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Yes, actually, it does.

When it comes to uniforms in sports, you can't beat classic and timeless.

The Fashion Police would disagree. Browns were worst in 2014. Chiefs were top half, though.

Bob Dole
11-28-2014, 12:35 PM

Dinny

When Joe Montana played. They were called the 49ers

mdchiefsfan
11-28-2014, 12:43 PM
I love the red-on-reds. We seem to do it for nationally televised games.

Demonpenz
11-28-2014, 12:44 PM
My personal favorite was red SOCKS up to the knees white Pants Red tops or Red Socks Red Pants white tops.

RealSNR
11-28-2014, 01:02 PM
Timelessness gives a team a distinct advantage in uniform design.

When the logo isn't fucktarded (like the old Donk logos) or gay (the old Patriots and Bucs logos) then it's worthy of being kept.

Does anybody give a shit about the Tennessee Titans? No, they don't. What if they were still the Tennessee Oilers with the oil derrick helmets? Absolutely. The Houston/Tennessee Oilers had the best football helmets in the game. It would also give the team a certain longevity and instant connection to the past. That's the only reason why people can remotely stand watching Buffalo Bills games, or why people care that the Cleveland Browns have been as bad as they've been for this long.

The more your uniform can evoke that timelessness (Chicago, Green Bay, Kansas City, and even the Giants to some extent) then so much the better, as long as it's a clean and not ugly fuck uniform. That's what disqualifies the Browns.

Tombstone RJ
11-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Broncos old logo is classic. KC color is cherry red. Broncos gonna pop that cherry.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 01:16 PM
Timelessness gives a team a distinct advantage in uniform design.

When the logo isn't fucktarded (like the old Donk logos) or gay (the old Patriots and Bucs logos) then it's worthy of being kept.

Does anybody give a shit about the Tennessee Titans? No, they don't. What if they were still the Tennessee Oilers with the oil derrick helmets? Absolutely. The Houston/Tennessee Oilers had the best football helmets in the game. It would also give the team a certain longevity and instant connection to the past. That's the only reason why people can remotely stand watching Buffalo Bills games, or why people care that the Cleveland Browns have been as bad as they've been for this long.

The more your uniform can evoke that timelessness (Chicago, Green Bay, Kansas City, and even the Giants to some extent) then so much the better, as long as it's a clean and not ugly fuck uniform. That's what disqualifies the Browns.

Old Pats uni>>>>>>>>>>>new Pats uni.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 01:22 PM
Broncos old logo is classic. KC color is cherry red. Broncos gonna pop that cherry.

You can not win.

Your inception uniform? Rodeo clown.

Your old uni? Hideous.

Your current "angry horsey" uni? Ringling Bros.

And that color is Crimson, not cherry. The same color that will be exploding from Manning's ear holes by the time we're finished with him.

Tombstone RJ
11-28-2014, 01:28 PM
Ketchup and mustard doesn't scare anyone but it does make a chief a fatass chef.

RealSNR
11-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Old Pats uni>>>>>>>>>>>new Pats uni.

The new Pats uniform is quite detailed yet entirely forgettable.

The Patriot hiking the football was gay. Old and timeless, but gay. Sorry.

RealSNR
11-28-2014, 01:34 PM

Which one is that? Are you talking about the retarded burro?

http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/212348164.jpg

Or the unicorn that's about to fellate a giant phallic-shaped object?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Y1ZkwH0yMGM/Su9Cg8X2_FI/AAAAAAAAB8g/fE-y8KP7MGU/s400/broncos%20throwback.jpg

Your new uniforms are acceptable, at least, and don't make me want to blow my brains out with a shotgun because they're so aesthetically displeasing.

NJChiefsFan
11-28-2014, 01:58 PM
The new Pats uniform is quite detailed yet entirely forgettable.

The Patriot hiking the football was gay. Old and timeless, but gay. Sorry.

Going against the grain again I guess, but I prefer the old helmet. Same thing with the Bills and the Giants.

Rain Man
11-28-2014, 03:36 PM

We won so many Super Bowls when we had Joe Montana in the red over gold uniforms. Those were wonderful times.

ClevelandBronco
11-28-2014, 03:56 PM
I don't care for the Kansas City A&M red pants. I am in favor of issuing red pants to camouflage the bleeding vaginas of the "NFL is fixed, officials run the games" crowd around here.

threebag
11-28-2014, 04:09 PM

'cause they ain't nothin wrong with 'em

Rain Man
11-28-2014, 04:12 PM
I don't care for the Kansas City A&M red pants. I am in favor of issuing red pants to camouflage the bleeding vaginas of the "NFL is fixed, officials run the games" crowd around here.

Is that just because the Chiefs have won every single game in red on red, and it'll take the drama out of this week's game if they run out of the tunnel wearing them? Or do you just not like the red on red?

Hoover
11-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Leave the Chiefs uniforms alone. Its a classic look.

The last thing I want to see them in is something like this

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/maryland-football-uniform-closeupjpg1.jpg

kcxiv
11-28-2014, 04:46 PM
yeah no one wants to see a little box for a jersey!

Tombstone RJ
11-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Santa also wears red pants. Speaking of jolly fat men who wear red, how's Ried after this last Thanksgiving, can he still fit through the Chief's front door?

RealSNR
11-28-2014, 04:52 PM
Santa also wears red pants. Speaking of jolly fat men who wear red, how's Ried after this last Thanksgiving, can he still fit through the Chief's front door?

This is really what you morons long for nostalgically?

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=3291&id=1902

stevieray
11-28-2014, 04:56 PM
orange you glad I didn't say banana again?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 05:10 PM
Going against the grain again I guess, but I prefer the old helmet. Same thing with the Bills and the Giants.

If I'm not mistaken, the Bills, Giants, and Jets new logos are actually throwbacks to their original issue.

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2014, 05:12 PM
One of my favorite jerseys was the Double Star that the Cowboys used. I wish the Chiefs had a double Arrowhead look with the red pants.
http://cdn.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-product-image/cowboys-troy-aikman-8x10-color-photo-7-double-star-90-t852434-500.jpg

RealSNR
11-28-2014, 05:13 PM
One of my favorite jerseys was the Double Star that the Cowboys used. I wish the Chiefs had a double Arrowhead look with the red pants.
http://cdn.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-product-image/cowboys-troy-aikman-8x10-color-photo-7-double-star-90-t852434-500.jpg

That looks terrible

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 05:18 PM
Two big arrowheads would look turrrible.

Tombstone RJ
11-28-2014, 06:26 PM
This is really what you morons long for nostalgically?

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=3291&id=1902

Absolute classic.

kysirsoze
11-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Absolute classic.

So you make lame ass gay jokes about red pants but champion that logo? I don't follow.

kysirsoze
11-28-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm glad people came around to the red on red. I always wanted it and most of the people here hated the idea before they did it. It's awesome. I guess I like that it's a special occasion thing, but I would also love to see them in that uni more often.

Simplicity
11-28-2014, 06:39 PM
Absolute classic.

Queer.

Buzz
11-28-2014, 06:41 PM
As long as it doesn't look like the Pittsburg throwback unis, I'm good...

http://pigskinnpearls.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/steelersnewunibee.jpg

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-28-2014, 07:01 PM

Dinny

We won so many Super Bowls when we had Joe Montana in the red over gold uniforms. Those were wonderful times.

Okay, now I'm really confused. I know Donk fans say the Chiefs' colors are ketchup and mustard. That is fair to say because the colors on all the Chiefs stuff I have seen do resemble ketchup and mustard.

So what are the official names of the Chiefs colors? Red and Gold? Red and Yellow? I am asking this question because I honestly don't know. I thought it was Red and Gold.

The reason I asked the original question is because even though I have been watching Chiefs games for many years, I have not paid that much attention to what they're wearing. For some unknown reason, I've never been concerned about that kind of thing. I was wondering if the Chiefs have ever worn the mustard/yellow/gold pants with the ketchup/red jerseys?

If they never have, is there a reason they haven't/rule against it?

I am not advocating the mustard/yellow/gold pants, I am just wondering why mustard/yellow/gold pants are not an option along with red or white pants.

This is an honest RedThat type of question.

Dinny

kysirsoze
11-28-2014, 07:22 PM
Okay, now I'm really confused. I know Donk fans say the Chiefs' colors are ketchup and mustard. That is fair to say because the colors on all the Chiefs stuff I have seen do resemble ketchup and mustard.

So what are the official names of the Chiefs colors? Red and Gold? Red and Yellow? I am asking this question because I honestly don't know. I thought it was Red and Gold.

The reason I asked the original question is because even though I have been watching Chiefs games for many years, I have not paid that much attention to what they're wearing. For some unknown reason, I've never been concerned about that kind of thing. I was wondering if the Chiefs have ever worn the mustard/yellow/gold pants with the ketchup/red jerseys?

I am not advocating the mustard/yellow/gold pants, I am just wondering why mustard/yellow/gold pants are not an option along with red or white pants.

Dinny

Probably because mustard yellow pants would look just awful. If I had to guess.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 07:36 PM

Dinny

The colors are red and gold. The NFL has a standard for its colors. Our "gold" is the same as Pittsburgh's.

ILChief
11-28-2014, 07:40 PM
The colors are red and gold. The NFL has a standard for its colors. Our "gold" is the same as Pittsburgh's.

What is the 49ers or Rams gold called?

DaFace
11-28-2014, 07:48 PM

Na, there are variances all over the place. KC is red and gold. SF is red and gold. Packers are green and gold.

None of those three golds is the same.

DaFace
11-28-2014, 07:48 PM

"Rams Gold" and "49ers Gold"

RealSNR
11-28-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm glad people came around to the red on red. I always wanted it and most of the people here hated the idea before they did it. It's awesome. I guess I like that it's a special occasion thing, but I would also love to see them in that uni more often.

If they're going to consistently do the red-on-red, I'd like to see them get rid of the yellow and white stripes that run vertically on the sides of the pants. It just looks weird to have that stripe just end at the waist like that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 08:04 PM

Na, there are variances all over the place. KC is red and gold. SF is red and gold. Packers are green and gold.

Clarification:

For the non-changed unis. Look at the Rams old gold. It's the same as Pitt, the same as KC.

SF is a bit of anomaly though.

ILChief
11-28-2014, 08:37 PM

Well two of them are yellow

ILChief
11-28-2014, 08:38 PM
Chiefs/steelers/packers/old Rams = yellow
49ers/saints/new Rams = gold

DaFace
11-28-2014, 08:58 PM
Chiefs/steelers/packers/old Rams = yellow
49ers/saints/new Rams = gold

Call it what you want, but the Chiefs call it gold. So do the Packers.

EDIT: Actually, all of them do.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 09:01 PM
Call it what you want, but the Chiefs call it gold. So do the Packers.

So does the NFL. Someone gave me the photoshop number for it once.

DaFace
11-28-2014, 09:03 PM
So does the NFL. Someone gave me the photoshop number for it once.

I have no idea how this was put together or how accurate it is, but it's an all-inclusive list of team colors complete with pantone codes, HTML color codes, RGB's and CYMK's. Kind of interesting.

http://moncpc.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/nationalfootballleague_frc_2000_sol_srgb.pdf

They do have that similar color of gold for a lot of different teams.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2014, 09:06 PM
I have no idea how this was put together or how accurate it is, but it's an all-inclusive list of team colors complete with pantone codes, HTML color codes, RGB's and CYMK's. Kind of interesting.

http://moncpc.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/nationalfootballleague_frc_2000_sol_srgb.pdf

Exactly. It's a three digit code if I recall correctly.

Yep, look at the numbers between all those teams. It's uniform across the board.

Fritz88
11-28-2014, 09:20 PM
Don't care just win.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
11-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Don't care just win.
Posted via Mobile Device

Which is why they need to wear red over red. It's a lock if they go red over red.

MMXcalibur
11-28-2014, 11:10 PM
Which is why they need to wear red over red. It's a lock if they go red over red.

^

Fritz88
11-29-2014, 12:49 AM

Don't care just win.
Posted via Mobile Device

tk13
11-29-2014, 12:56 AM
If they really want to make a statement, they need to go with the red jerseys, red pants, red numbers. Just completely bathed in red.

ClevelandBronco
11-29-2014, 01:01 AM
Is that just because the Chiefs have won every single game in red on red, and it'll take the drama out of this week's game if they run out of the tunnel wearing them? Or do you just not like the red on red?

Single color uniforms have a college or high school look to my eye. I think I've grown accustomed to contrast over the years. I didn't know that the Chiefs hadn't lost in the red on red.

11-29-2014, 01:19 AM
I like the Red on Red but I also like the Red on White. I fucking despise the White on White and would like to shoot the guy that started the Chiefs wearing that shit. I still want to shoot Herm for doing that on a home opener.

I want to shoot Herm for a lot of things though. LMAO

Reerun_KC
11-29-2014, 02:57 AM
I like the Red on Red but I also like the Red on White. I fucking despise the White on White and would like to shoot the guy that started the Chiefs wearing that shit. I still want to shoot Herm for doing that on a home opener.

Great post.

bevischief
11-29-2014, 04:52 AM
I like the Red on Red but I also like the Red on White. I ****ing despise the White on White and would like to shoot the guy that started the Chiefs wearing that shit. I still want to shoot Herm for doing that on a home opener.

This.

BigMeatballDave
11-29-2014, 07:21 AM
I dont mind the white on white.

Kman34
11-29-2014, 07:24 AM
I dont mind the white on white.

We wore white on white the last time we won a playoff game...:banghead:

Fritz88
11-29-2014, 07:26 AM
I don't mind the win.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
11-29-2014, 11:53 AM
I fucking despise the White on White and would like to shoot the guy that started the Chiefs wearing that shit. Lamar Hunt liked the white on white. His idea.

BigRedChief
11-29-2014, 11:54 AM
I dont mind the white on white.I hate the white on white. We have never lost wearing red on red. Seems like the uni choice should be obvious.

bevischief
11-29-2014, 01:46 PM
Red on red for Berry.

BigMeatballDave
11-29-2014, 01:56 PM
I hate the white on white. We have never lost wearing red on red. Seems like the uni choice should be obvious.

Well, never white jersey at home.

BigMeatballDave
11-29-2014, 02:00 PM
Last time the Chiefs won a playoff game was in all white.

Coincidence? :D

ThaVirus
11-29-2014, 02:25 PM
We were also wearing white on white the last time we blew a 28 point lead in the playoffs.

ILChief
11-29-2014, 02:41 PM
I like white on white for away games in domes

Easy 6
11-29-2014, 03:03 PM
I like white on white for away games in domes

You are an ignorant and ugly person, may God have mercy on your soul.

Simply Red
11-29-2014, 03:34 PM
I hate the white on white. We have never lost wearing red on red. Seems like the uni choice should be obvious.

Ask Nick Athan - he'd know what the plan is.

ILChief
11-29-2014, 03:34 PM
http://community.fortunecity.ws/meltingpot/brazos/356/snow.jpg

Simply Red
11-29-2014, 03:37 PM
It'd be really weird if the Chiefs showed up with no pants on at all. That'd be a guaranteed win though.

ILChief
11-29-2014, 04:02 PM
It'd be really weird if the Chiefs showed up with no pants on at all. That'd be a guaranteed win though.

They don't have Geno

bevischief
11-29-2014, 04:30 PM

Especially Reid...

Mama Hip Rockets
11-29-2014, 05:22 PM
but man we desperately need new uniforms, ours are so ugly and outdated. the new bucs unis are awesome.

ROFL

chefsos
11-29-2014, 05:32 PM
I think red/red situations should be chosen wisely, and once a year. We've already used up that mojo (and it worked like a motherfucker) but don't go to the well too often.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-29-2014, 06:07 PM
Can we get a plane in the air demanding Red on Red ?

alpha_omega
11-29-2014, 06:09 PM
Red with donkey blood.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2014, 06:11 PM
Can we get a plane in the air demanding Red on Red ?

Explain to me how that would work, one day before kickoff, with no one to witness it?

I'm up for it...

Psyko Tek
11-29-2014, 06:33 PM
Soccer is fashion? Since when? i havent seen any good Soccer uniforms that arent destroyed but big ass ugly sponsors on them!

well, for one thing it get's him and his "fashion" sense the fuck out of here?
that would be what I am going for

Psyko Tek
11-29-2014, 06:36 PM
I agree with Jonzie to a degree - but after thinking about it - I agree with you more - Especially live in Arrowhead. Makes it all different versus rocking a kc hat on P'tree Street in Downtown Atlanta, Ga.

sirrah, those are Iconic uniforms, what colors of KC hat you wish to where on the streets of atlanta are your choice..
and a differ all fashion in the real world to you
but don't fuck with the KC jersey and helmet...

Psyko Tek
11-29-2014, 06:46 PM
Ketchup and mustard doesn't scare anyone but it does make a chief a fatass chef.

don't really care if you are scared or not, let's leave intimidating uniforms to the raiders..

Dave Lane
11-29-2014, 08:25 PM

The Helmet reminds me too much of Hometeam's tat.

hometeam
11-29-2014, 08:43 PM

Too much awesome?

BigMeatballDave
11-29-2014, 09:34 PM

I'd completely forgotten about that. LMAO

Thanks for reminding me. Still hilarious.

okcchief
11-29-2014, 09:56 PM
If they're going to consistently do the red-on-red, I'd like to see them get rid of the yellow and white stripes that run vertically on the sides of the pants. It just looks weird to have that stripe just end at the waist like that.
This

kcxiv
11-29-2014, 10:21 PM
Since we havent lost while going red on red. I say use it! lol We need to win this fucking game. I know its just a slame thing that has no outcome of the game, but hey, we havent lost yet while wearing them

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2014, 10:28 PM
Since we havent lost while going red on red. I say use it! lol We need to win this fucking game. I know its just a slame thing that has no outcome of the game, but hey, we havent lost yet while wearing them

I don't know. My spidey sense tingles a feeling of reverse-mojo if we were to go down the old Red Road on this outing.

Magic 8-Ball decrees; red jersey/white pants. We must put aside superstition and soundly pound that horses asshole in traditional garb.

Yes. That is the way.

listopencil
11-30-2014, 04:22 AM
Home: Jerseys should be primary color with accents in secondary color. White pants with accents in primary color.

Away: Jersey should be white with accents in secondary color. Pants should be white with accents in secondary color.

The KC red/red unis look just as bad as the DEN navy/navy blueberry unis.

listopencil
11-30-2014, 04:24 AM
Actually the red/red look worse than that. They look like the KC version of this:

http://www.mockdrafthq.com//wp-content/uploads/2012/01/broncos-orange-uniforms.jpg

listopencil
11-30-2014, 04:28 AM
Home:

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/46/files/2014/09/wes-welker-nfl-preseason-seattle-seahawks-denver-broncos1-850x560.jpg

listopencil
11-30-2014, 04:28 AM
Away:

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/files/2014/07/Chris-Harris1.jpg

kcxiv
11-30-2014, 06:00 AM
Orange on orange looks like different colors then their Home jersey's wtf is up with that. lol

11-30-2014, 08:45 AM
Home: Jerseys should be primary color with accents in secondary color. White pants with accents in primary color.

Away: Jersey should be white with accents in secondary color. Pants should be white with accents in secondary color.

I wouldn't mind the white on white so much if they had more red on them. At least yours have that blue streak on the sides to break it up. Other than the numbers and a thin stripe, the chiefs are all white and do look like tampons.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2014, 09:40 AM
I wouldn't mind the white on white so much if they had more red on them. At least yours have that blue streak on the sides to break it up. Other than the numbers and a thin stripe, the chiefs are all white and do look like tampons.

A white helmet ala Az. would fix that shit real quick.

EPodolak
11-30-2014, 11:29 AM

When the Chiefs wear red pants on the road they look like circus clowns, ridiculous. The red with red scheme looks pretty junior varsity, but the good record is undeniable.

listopencil
11-30-2014, 11:40 AM

http://uniformcritics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ks-12-allwhite-zumapress-620x425.jpg

I think if they continued that red/gold/red striping up the side of the jersey, and added a splash of color along the shoulders, it would be pretty sharp.

listopencil
11-30-2014, 11:46 AM
A white helmet ala Az. would fix that shit real quick.

I had to take a quick look at the AZ uni to see what you meant. I don't care for the look of a white helmet but their white/white away uni is more along the lines of what I was thinking. Change their red side panel and shoulders to KC stripes and shoulder highlights.

http://uniformcritics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/cards-05-11-whitered-away-tonymedina-675x3803.jpg

listopencil
11-30-2014, 11:47 AM
Orange on orange looks like different colors then their Home jersey's wtf is up with that. lol

That orange changes every time the uni manufacturer changes. I like the old reddish orange.

WakkaWakka
11-30-2014, 05:28 PM
Yes.

@KCChiefs: The #Chiefs will be wearing red on red for #DENvsKC. http://t.co/mpE1sMkIHq

Easy 6
11-30-2014, 05:30 PM
Awesome.

Kman34
11-30-2014, 05:31 PM
Fucking A, Peckerheads...:thumb:

Marcellus
11-30-2014, 05:35 PM
Chiefs undefeated in Red on Red, Payton Manning undefeated vs Chiefs as a Bronco.

One uniform has go to give.

If only there were no guns in this country...........

- Bob Costas 11/30/14

DaFace
11-30-2014, 05:42 PM
Nice.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-30-2014, 05:43 PM
Jamaal runs good in red

RINGLEADER
11-30-2014, 05:45 PM
PURE AWESOME.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2014, 09:01 PM
THIS IS CLEARLY A FACTOR!

Tombstone RJ
12-01-2014, 12:08 AM
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/karina845/candy-1.jpg

ThaVirus
12-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Welp. Red on red officially has AIDS.

J Diddy
12-01-2014, 07:00 AM
Kansas City Chiefs

Wear Good Pants

ping2000
12-01-2014, 07:03 AM
They said the players lobbied to wear them in honor of Eric Berry. Nice to see the players focus on important shit like pants instead of getting ready to play. Fuck red pants and fuck you players. Also, stop dedicating games to people. You suck at it and just make them more ill.

ping2000
12-01-2014, 07:04 AM
Kansas City Chiefs

Wear Good Pants

Thread win.

Bob Dole
12-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Oddly, by the end of the first quarter, Kansas City wasn't wearing any pants.

Reerun_KC
12-01-2014, 09:14 AM
They should wear black so fans cant see them shitting themselves...

gblowfish
12-01-2014, 10:52 AM

No.

Just, No.

scho63
12-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Those all-red outfits hid all the blood from the Chief's players and their assholes after the beating they took last night. :eek: