PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Any Memphis Area Planeteers?

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Will Be in Memphis for the next few days. Would like to meet any local planeteers on Monday afternoon/evening, possibly Tuesday. Don't know my sched on Tuesday, but will have some time at some point.

Will buy a few High Cottons if you show up.

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Tuesday night I will be at Kudzu's. They have a blues jam there that I have been to several times and made some great friends.

Hoping Bob Dole can make the scene at the Jam session. He's been needing a reason to get over to Blues City.

And FAX, if you're reading this, we really need to play some Blues For Cryin' Out Loud for our old pal Ace. Memphis is what, a couple-three hours?

Dinny

ptlyon
12-05-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm thinking people are waiting to see how Clay and hogs meeting goes down first...

ThaVirus
12-05-2014, 03:03 PM
"I'm here for the gangbang"

TLO
12-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Clam bake?

seclark
12-05-2014, 04:25 PM
just pulled into memphis about noon today. wife's running the marathon in the morning.

anybody know where i can pick up a 12 of busch lite in this part of the world?

should spend most of tomorrow on beale.

where you staying dinny?

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-05-2014, 04:59 PM
just pulled into memphis about noon today. wife's running the marathon in the morning.

where you staying dinny?

Staying at The Saleze-E-Fleabag downtown. Should arrive in Memphis Sat. afternoon around 2ish.

Going to the Grizzlies game Sunday eve. Gonna go early to mess around on Beale. After the game going to Blues City Café. A friend of mine drums for The Memphis 3, so I'm gonna go see him doit.

We could possibly get together Saturday sometime.

Eat at Johnny G's on Beale. The potato salad made me see God. Off Beale, The Soul Fish Café has the best shrimp and whole catfish in the world.

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Check yer PMs, sec.

Dinny

seclark
12-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Check yer PMs, sec.

Dinny

gotcha...nice talkin
sec

Simply Red
12-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Clam bake?

Seriously because I can get there in about 4.5 hrs!!! OMG! CLAM BAKE CLAM BAKE!!

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Seriously because I can get there in about 4.5 hrs!!! OMG! CLAM BAKE CLAM BAKE!!

It would be fabulous if you made the scene. We are going to meet up with the secs on Sat aft/eve at the High Cotton Tap Room on Monroe. Will then go to The Soul Fish Café for dinner.

Would love to meet you, SR. You seem really nice.

Dinny

Simply Red
12-05-2014, 06:32 PM
It would be fabulous if you made the scene. We are going to meet up with the secs on Sat aft/eve at the High Cotton Tap Room on Monroe. Will then go to The Soul Fish Café for dinner.

Dinny

I wish - maybe one day - I never knew you lived in Memphis. Psychosis used to live there - pretty sure she moved.

IDK perhaps one day we can figure something out - I'd do one for Atlanta - but smed would create liability issues harming the chances of that actually happening. :evil:

EDIT: I now see you don't reside there - my error.

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-05-2014, 06:41 PM
I loved Atlanta. I played at a place called Blues Harbor or Blues Harbour when we were there. That was a long time ago, late 80s and early 90s.

Atlanta has the sexiest women.....mmmmm peaches.....

Dinny

Simply Red
12-05-2014, 06:43 PM
I loved Atlanta. I played at a place called Blues Harbor or Blues Harbour when we were there. That was a long time ago, late 80s and early 90s.

Atlanta has the sexiest women.....mmmmm peaches.....

Dinny

Yeah - I'm debating on actually getting a tattoo tomorrow (believe it or now) - Just a small one atop the upper arm. So that's the main thing I have to do tomorrow - LOL

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Yeah - I'm debating on actually getting a tattoo tomorrow (believe it or now) - Just a small one atop the upper arm. So that's the main thing I have to do tomorrow - LOL

Consider a temp. You might change your mind?

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
12-06-2014, 08:51 AM
A lesson for the younger or less experienced guys:

When a woman asks you what time you want to leave, you gotta think fast.

She is not asking you for the time of departure, she is just determining exactly what you desire. She has no intention of leaving at that time. She is just gathering the information she needs to drive you out of your fucking mind.

The key words in the question are "you want".

Just remember Lucy, Charlie Brown and that proverbial football.

I'M RUNNING WAY BEHIND SCHEDULE AT THIS POINT, sec. Probably looking at 4 or 5.

Dinny

beach tribe
12-06-2014, 09:41 AM

where you staying dinny?

Orange mound.

Coldest beer in memphis.

(don't look anyone in the eye)

Baby Lee
12-06-2014, 09:58 AM

Dinny

Hope you have good secs