PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dorsey probably wishes he could do this to Alex

RealSNR
12-07-2014, 11:15 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ugTbwvVuLKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(Alex Smith walks across the practice field to where Dorsey is standing with Reid and Clark)

ALEX: When do I get my money, Dorsey?

*Dorsey slaps him*

DORSEY: Aren't you a smart QB?! And an expert at pre-snap reads?! When are you coming over to get TDs for my WRs again? CAN'T YOU DO THAT?

ALEX: If you would have drafted more offensive linemen this never would have happened!

*Dorsey slaps him again*

REID: (in background) Dorsey...

ALEX: Ahk! You owe me, Alex Smith, $17 million dollars!

DORSEY: Ooooooohhh! *grabs Alex by the hair*

ALEX: ...for the contract we made! Ahk! (he yelps continuously in pain)

DORSEY: *drags Alex onto field* Don't even try it... *smears Alex's face with sod chunks* Splash around in here! (Alex sputters and coughs as Dorsey continues to slap him with mud) That's it... that's it that's it that's it

ALEX: AUGH!

DORSEY: I'm gonna let defenses bury you underground, Alex! OHHH! I'm going to let them bury you underground!

(Dorsey walks away, leaving Alex panting in the dirt)

Sassy Squatch
12-07-2014, 11:21 PM
LMAO at the dude screaming.

Hoover
12-07-2014, 11:23 PM
Alex Smith walks across the practice field to where Dorsey is standing with Reid and Clark)

*that fat piece of shit McGlynn gets pushed back in to Alex's face.*

DORSEY: Sorry I drafted a backup OLB last year, didn't think you needed a WR or Oline help. Good thing you are Athletic.

*now Fulton is getting his shit kicked in*

ALEX: Maybe we should have went into the season with a little more talent at guard? Can we at least give Kush a try?

*Chiefs Planet chats that Fisher sucks*

DORSEY: Sorry Alex I'd like to get you some help, but the fans don't like it when I draft the big fatties, but I will get you a WR that you will never have time to throw to.

Jerm
12-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Someone needs to do that to Dorsey for trading for him and giving him an extension....

RealSNR
12-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Alex Smith walks across the practice field to where Dorsey is standing with Reid and Clark)

DORSEY: Sorry I drafted a backup OLB last year, didn't think you needed a WR or Oline help. Good thing you are Athletic.

ALEX: Maybe we should have went into the season with a little more talent at guard? Can we at least give Kush a try?

DORSEY: Sorry Alex I'd like to get you some help, but the fans don't like it when I draft the big fatties, but I will get you a WR that you will never have time to throw to.

Sorry, but that doesn't line up very well with that movie scene at all! The dialogue is like you just made a bunch of shit up. It's not even closely related.

ping2000
12-07-2014, 11:36 PM
More like "Alex, I signed you even though you are a horrible QB. You know what that means. Come over here and suck my cock now."

Iconic
12-07-2014, 11:37 PM

This is the sort of post that can completely ruin a thread.

Pablo
12-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Eli puts up as good of a fight as a Smith led two minute offense.

Buehler445
12-07-2014, 11:39 PM
I watched that movie for the first time the other day. Daniel Day Lewis is amazing. But my god that movie is fucked up. Not unlike the Chiefs season.

Hammock Parties
12-07-2014, 11:40 PM
a lot of you homers should line up and start licking my balls clean

Iconic
12-07-2014, 11:41 PM
I watched that movie for the first time the other day. Daniel Day Lewis is amazing. But my god that movie is ****ed up. Not unlike the Chiefs season.

Everything Paul Anderson makes is ****ing gold.

Discuss Thrower
12-07-2014, 11:50 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y9ClsOQdlUE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR
12-07-2014, 11:50 PM
I watched that movie for the first time the other day. Daniel Day Lewis is amazing. But my god that movie is fucked up. Not unlike the Chiefs season.

There Will Be Blood is in my top 10 favorite movies. I prefer it way more over No Country For Old Men

TimBone
12-07-2014, 11:57 PM
Lol....wonderful. only one minor change. Reid calls Dorsey "Dorse." If you would have went with that, it would have been perfection.

RealSNR
12-07-2014, 11:58 PM
Lol....wonderful. only one minor change. Reid calls Dorsey "Dorse." If you would have went with that, it would have been perfection.

YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW TO START MY OWN THREADS!

TimBone
12-08-2014, 12:00 AM
YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW TO START MY OWN THREADS!
What did the carrot say to the orange?

RealSNR
12-08-2014, 12:05 AM
What did the carrot say to the orange?

One night I'm going to come to you inside of your house wherever you're sleeping and I'm going to cut your throat

TimBone
12-08-2014, 12:09 AM
One night I'm going to come to you inside of your house wherever you're sleeping and I'm going to cut your throat
Don't you threaten me with a good time.

RealSNR
12-08-2014, 12:10 AM
(Yes, that's from the movie. I'm not actually threatening TimBone)

TimBone
12-08-2014, 12:11 AM
AND JUST FUCKING CHANGE REIDS LINE TO DORSE AND IT WOULD BE PERFECT

I swear, some people just aren't ones for constructive criticism.

Dave Lane
12-08-2014, 01:34 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hKoLsqnKRKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think it should go more like this.

Kaepernick
12-08-2014, 02:00 AM
There Will Be Blood is in my top 10 favorite movies. I prefer it way more over No Country For Old Men

TWBB -- Such a hard movie to watch right to the end. Just a brutal movie from the opening to the end. Not a fun film but it hits a nerve that there are driven men who will let nothing stand in their way, and this isn't Disney where the bad guys get their just dessert.

Very worthwhile film but just difficult to watch.

Sassy Squatch
12-08-2014, 03:29 AM
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :)

TimBone
12-08-2014, 03:42 AM
TWBB -- Such a hard movie to watch right to the end. Just a brutal movie from the opening to the end. Not a fun film but it hits a nerve that there are driven men who will let nothing stand in their way, and this isn't Disney where the bad guys get their just dessert.

You are a fucking failure at life and should die in the biggest aids tree fire this message board has ever seen.

Coochie liquor
12-08-2014, 06:24 AM

Alex Smith says you have no balls!!

InChiefsHeaven
12-08-2014, 08:54 AM

Thanks, now I know not to watch it. I hate movies like that.

Dave Lane
12-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Thanks, now I know not to watch it. I hate movies like that.

It's fantastic movie, one of my top 20 for sure. So gritty so real.

KC native
12-08-2014, 10:42 AM
DRAINAGE!

Yes, I saw dave lane's post. I just wanted to say drainage

Sorter
12-08-2014, 10:45 AM
It's fantastic movie, one of my top 20 for sure. So gritty so real.

Dat opening music.

RealSNR
12-08-2014, 02:12 PM

I view it more as a story about one man's sociopathic lust for power/money (Plainview) doing unscrupulous and fucked up things to get his own way (which is why he never joins up with a big oil company), and the only thing that really poses a challenge to him is the unscrupulous and fucked up individualistic actions of another person (Eli Sunday). The two do their best to leave each other alone until their paths entangle themselves, in which case they each do what they can to outright destroy the other.

The movie basically has no protagonist, but because Plainview is the main character, we're seeing the action unfold primarily in relation to him. The struggles he does go through are trying, but never pose a threat. Eli is his biggest adversary and foe for most of the movie. Everyone else Plainview cuts through like butter, including the big oil companies.

This can be unsettling because you're just never sure where the action or events take you. That's why this movie is brilliant. It's one long extended crescendo until the final scene, when Eli, the weaker and less cunning of the two, finds himself in a bad position at the mercy of Daniel. And that takes place, Daniel simply deletes him from existence, and tosses him aside. There are no lessons to be learned at all, just one long sequence of watching what happens when two corrupt sociopaths must face each other.

Anyway, that's why I love this movie.

The Franchise
12-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Never seen this movie. Always wanted to watch it....just never got around to it.

Buehler445
12-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Never seen this movie. Always wanted to watch it....just never got around to it.

Do it. Tonight. It's on Netflix.

TimBone
12-08-2014, 04:09 PM

Why does this movie always get compared to No Country for Old Men? I assume it's because No Country won the Best Motion picture that year?

They're both great movies.

RealSNR
12-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Why does this movie always get compared to No Country for Old Men? I assume it's because No Country won the Best Motion picture that year?

They're both great movies.

That's basically it. They were #1 and #2 in pretty much everybody's mind that year for best picture. And people like me who like There Will Be Blood better than No Country For Old Men tend to bring it up a lot just because we've got little man syndrome.

I think this happens in any year when most people are divided straight down the middle between two movies for best picture. I don't know if we've really had another year like it since then. Like, in the year that The King's Speech won it, I really really thought Black Swan should have been best picture, but apparently not many people agreed with me. So they just don't get compared.

TimBone
12-08-2014, 04:26 PM
That's basically it. They were #1 and #2 in pretty much everybody's mind that year for best picture. And people like me who like There Will Be Blood better than No Country For Old Men tend to bring it up a lot just because we've got little man syndrome.

I think this happens in any year when most people are divided straight down the middle between two movies for best picture. I don't know if we've really had another year like it since then. Like, in the year that The King's Speech won it, I really really thought Black Swan should have been best picture, but apparently not many people agreed with me. So they just don't get compared.

That's a good point. I don't ever recall a year that had two movies that outstanding going head to head for best motion picture. Those two were especially memorable because they were gritty, made for men type of movies.