PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dropped INTs

BlackOp
12-07-2014, 11:49 PM
As bad as the O-line is...and how the refs have screwed KC all season...They could have won 2 out of the last 3 games in the 4th quarter. Did anyone see NE put River's to bed tonight with the INT?...yeah..that should have been KC. They would be 9-4 if the guys could catch the ball and play with a sense of urgency..understanding where they are in the game. I thought DJ had shit hands...but.

TimBone
12-07-2014, 11:54 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288977

TinyEvel
12-08-2014, 12:32 AM
SUPER FRUSTRATING!!!

This team has 4 INTs. That's tied for last in the NFL with the Jets. And it seems like every game there are about 3 or 4 opportunities for a sure INT just dropped.
WTF!

ThaVirus
12-08-2014, 12:41 AM
It's strange. Our pass defense is actually pretty good in most statistical categories.

But they're absolutely horrid on the 3rd downs, as of late, and have dropped more INTs in the past 3 games than our WRs have been thrown passes in the end zone all season.

Easy 6
12-08-2014, 05:28 AM
The offense outside of the RB's gets plenty of blame... but oh yeah, this defense hasnt been SHIT lately, either.

All of the dropped picks, the total lack of turnovers created, the poor performance on third down, and then...

1 sack to Arizonas 4.
1 sack to Denvers 6.
1 sack to Oaklands 2.

That unit has been providing plenty of their own suck.

scho63
12-08-2014, 05:39 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_W519nQsOij0/S7E3ZHwhXpI/AAAAAAAALLs/1X5fjiAXtYg/s1600/2+Hand+in+church+yard+in+Ennis.jpg

TEX
12-08-2014, 07:31 AM
As bad as the O-line is...and how the refs have screwed KC all season...They could have won 2 out of the last 3 games in the 4th quarter. Did anyone see NE put River's to bed tonight with the INT?...yeah..that should have been KC. They would be 9-4 if the guys could catch the ball and play with a sense of urgency..understanding where they are in the game. I thought DJ had shit hands...but.

Yep. In spite of ALL the other team issues, all the defense had to do was catch the ****ing ball and they have two more wins...:shake:

kcxiv
12-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Yep. In spite of the other team issues, all the defense had to do was catch the ****ing ball and they have two more wins...:shake:

I prefer going with all Alex had to do was throw a few touchdowns to his WR's and we have a few more wins as well.

Defense has yet to allow a team to score 30 points in a game this season. They have allowed a team to score 25 points more then once.

This shit is offense offense offense.

BeeHo
12-08-2014, 07:39 AM
A lot of last year's success was correlated to turnover differential. Chiefs last year was +18, I believe. I'm guessing they're at -2 or -3 overall with last night's kelce "fumble" and Alex interception.