PDA

View Full Version : Life -- Have any of you ever smoked crack?

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Seriously - I'm not trying to be funny - but have any of you actually smoked crack on here.

I was always scared of coke/crack/crank and/or meth. But I've sat directly next to someone smoking crack before. I was really young and mixed up in the wrong crowd.

I've also seen people snort heroin - believe it or not.

Any crack smokers here - past present or does anyone plan to try it out soon?

Thanks

Bugeater
12-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Fuck no.

LoneWolf
12-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Paging Arrow2 and ram29jackson. It's the only explanation.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 07:23 PM
**** no.

Probably not many - but I just discovered a band where the lead vocalist was hooked on many types of drugs and not going to make it - he used music as his healing device and made a good living at it, all while kicking the habit - to me that's a great story of success.

In the nineties my circle was pretty hardcore.

just got me thinking - probably a pretty ridiculous thread to start - but just wondered...

GordonGekko
12-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Probably not many - but I just discovered a band where the lead vocalist was hooked on many types of drugs and not going to make it - he used music as his healing device and made a good living at it, all while kicking the habit - to me that's a great story of success.

just got me thinking - probably a pretty ridiculous thread to start - but just wondered...

Closest I've been (crack) was I took a pretty hot red head out on a date and she admitted she had an ex that she had done cocaine consistently with in the past. I was pretty floored and goes to show you just never know with people. She was good people but yeah, some issues were present.

Fairplay
12-09-2014, 07:27 PM
No sir.

stumppy
12-09-2014, 07:27 PM
You'd probably get more replies if you posted this in the....uh.......Ferguson part of the lounge.

Just sayin :shrug:

Fairplay
12-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Paging Arrow2 and ram29jackson. It's the only explanation.

And gopack_va

cosmo20002
12-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Seriously - I'm not trying to be funny - but have any of you actually smoked crack on here.

I was always scared of coke/crack/crank and/or meth. But I've sat directly next to someone smoking crack before. I was really young and mixed up in the wrong crowd.

I've also seen people snort heroin - believe it or not.

Any crack smokers here - past present or does anyone plan to try it out soon?

Thanks

Finally, a topic where Livesteam can really shine!

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 07:31 PM
oh boy, you guys.

bdj23
12-09-2014, 07:32 PM
I've done coke more than a couple of times.

Last weekend, while drunk on bum wine.. My buddy told me about how him and his friends tried to score coke in Vegas once but wound up with crack.

He said they all took a hit, it was an intense high for about 45 minutes, then they flushed the rest down the toilet.

Simply Red
**** no.

Opium?

Dunerdr
I have not. But I worked at a car lot in high school and have been exposed to all of the above ALOT.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 07:35 PM
I've done coke more than a couple of times.

Last weekend, while drunk on bum wine.. My buddy told me about how him and his friends tried to score coke in Vegas once but wound up with crack.

He said they all took a hit, it was an intense high for about 45 minutes, then they flushed the rest down the toilet.

I've done a lot - but was always scared of the bigger ones - I feared mushrooms, LSD, Heroin and any variation of cocaine or any of the preceding 3.

I do almost nothing now.

cabletech94
12-09-2014, 07:36 PM
http://youtu.be/xnxj05FK8R4

Bugeater
12-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Opium?
Nah, my drug days consisted mostly of weed, mescaline, acid and hash. I'm not sure the latter 3 even exist anymore.

Baby Lee
12-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Only thing I've done outside booze and tobacco is diphenhydramine [OTC sleep stuff, like in Nyquil's Zzzzz], and then just to get some sleep.

Been fortunate to not have any injuries that required painkillers, or conditions requiring prescription medication.

Knock wood.

gblowfish
12-09-2014, 07:41 PM
I was thankfully old enough to quit doing drugs by the time crack came around. I was a rock n roll DJ in the late 1970s, so I've seen just about everything. My generation didn't need crack, because real coke was generally pretty pure and definitely plentiful. I gave up drugs totally when I turned 25. So I've been clean 30 years.

TimBone
12-09-2014, 07:41 PM
I was always scared of the hardcore drugs.

Pot, though....I knew as early as the 7th grade that I was gonna be a Marijuana smoker. We had health class, and they brought in the police officer to talk to us about drugs. He was listing the hardcore drugs and talking about the hazards and horror stories of taking them. When he got to marijuana, he tried and tried to make it sound bad, but none of the shit really sounded bad at all.

I was a pot head by ninth grade.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 07:42 PM
I had a friend named Richie.

He had a crack habit - he hung w/ all of my buddies and me. He would occasionally get strung out on crack and kept going back to it. I went down to his apartment one day in Atlanta because all of us knew he was back on it.

He wrecked his car. then later the next weekend - same exact scenario Rich had disappeared - I go down there and wait on him to come back. He comes back on foot and he was crying and looked a mess. He told me he had sold his leased / rental / loaner for crack.

That's when he went to rehab.

He then met his wife in rehab - had moved from Atlanta to North Carolina - they got married - Apparently Richie had even stopped drinking (which he was a huge alcoholic as well, at the time)
They had kids. He was kicking ass at his job (i think he was selling mattresses) hell of a salesperson.

Well anyway - he broke the most sales for a quarter (previously held record) at his company/employer.

He went out one night (to celebrate that) and ONLY relapsed on Alcohol - he came home - passed out in his recliner while his wife and girls slept. They found him dead in his chair - he had chocked on his own vomit - and as far as all of us know that's what killed him - he never went back to crack, that we know of.

It was super sad and Richie had a ton of talent :( - RIP Richie T.

Buehler445
12-09-2014, 07:43 PM
LOL

I've never even smoked weed.

Baby Lee
12-09-2014, 07:43 PM
I was thankfully old enough to quit doing drugs by the time crack came around. I was a rock n roll DJ in the late 1970s, so I've seen just about everything. My generation didn't need crack, because real coke was generally pretty pure and definitely plentiful. I gave up drugs totally when I turned 25. So I've been clean 30 years.

Pre-AIDS mid-coke!!

tk13
12-09-2014, 07:44 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/soXMCkoWfQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Nah, my drug days consisted mostly of weed, mescaline, acid and hash. I'm not sure the latter 3 even exist anymore.

They're rare - I smoked Opium around 97 though. ;)

Buzz
12-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Pre-AIDS mid-coke!!

this.

Baby Lee
LOL

I've never even smoked weed.

The funny thing is, weed is something if the entire world turned to me and said 'it's OK, give it a try' I'd probably try it and like it. It's just the idea has never appealed enough to so much risk a disapproving glare from mom, let alone problems at work or with the po po.

bdj23
I've done a lot - but was always scared of the bigger ones - I feared mushrooms, LSD, Heroin and any variation of cocaine or any of the preceding 3.

I do almost nothing now.

I drink a few times a month and that's about it. I used to drink a shit-ton too (made a post about it on here). I've slowed way the F down in the past year.

I never wanted to mess with hallucinogenic drugs because I smoked salvia once and lost touch with reality for a solid 10 minutes. It was scary and enough hallucinations for a lifetime.

Coke was always real fun, but it's easy to see how people screw their lives up on that crap. That negatives far outweigh the positives.

I think I snorted meth one time, I thought it was supposed to be molly. I didn't really feel much of anything, but I was wired balls to the wall. I didn't fall asleep until about 9:30 the next morning. Yeah, that was enough MDMA/Molly for me.

TLO
12-09-2014, 07:48 PM
I've tried weed, and a variety of pills - and that's they way it's gonna stay.

I don't like the feeling any type of stimulant gives me, so no cocaine/meth for me.

Eleazar
12-09-2014, 07:48 PM
I think that crack is the only drug I have never even seen.

Dayze
12-09-2014, 07:51 PM
No. But did meth once probably nearly 20 yrs ago..

Even while I was "high" I thought "this is terrible" lol
What a horrible experience. I can't see how or why people would want to do that shit let Aline want to do it again.

LSD a few times. The final time I did it ....it was awesome lol. Tripped hard in a great way for probably 10 hours. At the end I thought " well.that was a blast. And anything that fun can't be good for you" lol

Had maybe a few tokes of doobies over the years but hasn't smoked regularly since I was probably 17 and I'm 37 now.

Pepe Silvia
Never but there was a period in my early 20's where I snorted coke for about a year cause it got me laid, a lot.

Simply Red
It's an awful synthetic smell cochise, smells like something synthetic is on fire which is pretty much the case. but yeah smells like burnt plastic basically. It's terrible.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 07:53 PM
I drink a few times a month and that's about. I used to drink a shit-ton too (made a post about it on here). I've slowed way the F down in the past year.

I never wanted to mess with hallucinogenic drugs because I smoked salvia once and lost touch with reality for a solid 10 minutes. It was scary and enough hallucinations for a lifetime.

Coke was always real fun, but it's easy to see how people screw their lives up on that crap. That negatives far outweigh the positives.

I think I snorted meth one time, I thought it was supposed to be molly. I didn't really feel much of anything, but I was wired balls to the wall. I didn't fall asleep until about 9:30 the next morning. Yeah, that was enough MDMA/Molly for me.

I'm glad you're better - srsly

Red Beans
12-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Quite the high. Only did it once. Smoked, snorted, and ingested everything mentioned in this thread during my summers in the festival scene. College was a blur. Kept away from needles, thank Jamaal. I did pride myself on being a pretty successful strung out mess. I'm about to be a dad for the 2nd time and now its a few beers and an occasional toke. I call that clean and sober!

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 07:56 PM
shit at this point the song/band I was talking about is below - may as well share that as well. It was in Beyond the Pines (movie)

love the track and glad the guy quit and cleaned up his life.

They're from Traverse City Mi, I'm pretty sure.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1EiTuyt8y7g?list=RD1EiTuyt8y7g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Quite the high. Only did it once. Smoked, snorted, and ingested everything mentioned in this thread during my summers in the festival scene. College was a blur. Kept away from needles, thank Jamaal. I did pride myself on being a pretty successful strung out mess. I'm about to be a dad for the 2nd time and now its a few beers and an occasional toke. I call that clean and sober!

You are a good dude Red Beans - I've always liked you - good for you on that.

ping2000
12-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Clark should probably hook up season ticket holders to ease their pain.

dmahurin
12-09-2014, 07:59 PM
I smoked coke inside of joints occasionally back in the day. Tried pretty much everything that didnt involve a needle and loved most of them. I really miss weed and lsd.

Chief Roundup
12-09-2014, 08:02 PM
No, I haven't ever smoked or been around crack.

eDave
12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
...At the end I thought " well.that was a blast. And anything that fun can't be good for you"....

That was me too. After the 3rd time I was like "I like that A LOT! Better not do it anymore." And I haven't.

3rd time, the entire campus was trippin (boarding school) and it was crazy fun. Staff didn't know what to do so they just let us ride.

I think I'd like to do it again though.

Eleazar
12-09-2014, 08:04 PM
I did meth once at a party in high school. I don't know where it came from or where I was even... Would have been 1996. I remember it seemed like I was junked up and psychotic for an eternity, but really it was like one entire day. We went places and saw a movie, did some other stuff I remember none of. Stayed up all night. All the time I was just wishing it was over. I wouldn't make much of a junkie I guess. I don't know how to explain it other than fear. It felt like fear.

strokerls1
12-09-2014, 08:08 PM
It won't let me post a YouTube link but lookup funny meth video and click the first video: Bobby Possumcods 1 of 10: Meth
You'll thank me....Give some to Alex?

Dayze
12-09-2014, 08:09 PM
I did meth once at a party in high school. I don't know where it came from or where I was even... Would have been 1996. I remember it seemed like I was junked up and psychotic for an eternity, but really it was like one entire day. We went places and saw a movie, did some other stuff I remember none of. Stayed up all night. All the time I was just wishing it was over. I wouldn't make much of a junkie I guess. I don't know how to explain it other than fear. It felt like fear.

Yeah pretty much. It was terrible and felt never ending lol.

Perineum Ripper
12-09-2014, 08:12 PM
I used to smoke weed pretty regularly in high school..went to a party with a few friends and started talking to some people I didn't know..they asked if I wanted to go smoke..so we did..everything was normal for about 10 mins..then shit got horrible..ended up being laced with some kind of fucked up form of coke..ended up almost dying out behind this old shitty farm house because they left me back there throwing my guts up to the point I dry heaved myself to throwing up blood..some girls ended up finding me after about an hour..so now I don't smoke unless I know where it comes from

I have done opium a few times while running around the different mountain ranges of the world tho..helps with altitude sickness

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 08:13 PM
I smoked coke inside of joints occasionally back in the day. Tried pretty much everything that didnt involve a needle and loved most of them. I really miss weed and lsd.

snow cap? :P Now I might have done it that way - not knowing - in fact I bet I did and didn't even know - so dumb.

stevieray
12-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Watched that drug destroy good people.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 08:15 PM
I used to smoke weed pretty regularly in high school..went to a party with a few friends and started talking to some people I didn't know..they asked if I wanted to go smoke..so we did..everything was normal for about 10 mins..then shit got horrible..ended up being laced with some kind of ****ed up form of coke..ended up almost dying out behind this old shitty farm house because they left me back there throwing my guts up to the point I dry heaved myself to throwing up blood..some girls ended up finding me after about an hour..so now I don't smoke unless I know where it comes from

I have done opium a few times while running around the different mountain ranges of the world tho..helps with altitude sickness

hey Mac how did you find out about CP - didn't you know someone posting here already - and that's how? Kind of off topic - just wondering.

suzzer99
12-09-2014, 08:16 PM
I have a friend who has pretty extensive experience with it. If you have any specific questions I'll ask him.

Buzz
12-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Red, you okay? I think people post what's bothering them and currently going on in their life. Not to be a dick, asking because you are a friend.

CoMoChief
12-09-2014, 08:17 PM
I've snorted coke about a handful of times, have not smoked crack.

BigRichard
12-09-2014, 08:18 PM
I have tried a lot of things but I have never used anything requiring a needle and I have never smoked crack.

MMXcalibur
12-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Ask me "How did you become a Chiefs fan?" and I'll tell you your answer.

Perineum Ripper
12-09-2014, 08:20 PM
hey Mac how did you find out about CP - didn't you know someone posting here already - and that's how? Kind of off topic - just wondering.

I was actually recovering from a surgery and got on Google and typed in Chiefs message board..this 1 and arrowhead pride popped up looked at both..arrowhead seemed like a bunch of dumbasses this 1 did too but it was funny :D

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Red, you okay? I think people post what's bothering them and currently going on in their life. Not to be a dick, asking because you are a friend.

Ty - no I'm fine. Like I said learning of that musical artist who overcame it and other drugs is what got me thinking about it. I'm all good cuz. Ty sir.

listopencil
12-09-2014, 08:29 PM
No. I've always been too scared to even try stuff that hard. A little too much coffee and I'm bouncing off the walls as it is.

BucEyedPea
12-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Never

I've tried pot and hashish. Didn't like either. Tried speed and I liked it for cramming through finals doing alnighters.....until one day the sidewalk was twirling under me. That was that!

The Franchise
12-09-2014, 08:32 PM
I was into meth for around a year.

The Franchise
12-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Actually from 14-20 I was into a lot of drugs.

NewChief
12-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Yes. My older brother turned me onto it when I was younger. I didn't like it that much. Preferred snorting.

The Franchise
12-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Yes. My older brother turned me onto it when I was younger. I didn't like it that much. Preferred snorting.

So did I. Until I found the needle.

MTG#10
12-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Ive never even seen crack. Other than weed, alcohol, and various prescription painkillers, the only drugs Ive done are acid 3-4 times, shrooms 6-8 times, coke 3-4 times and meth once. Once was enough, that shit burned my nose so bad it brought tears to my eyes and I didn't like the "high" at all.

CoMoChief
12-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Weed (all the time), X (once), shrooms (handful of times), coke (handful of times), is what I've done. I won't even think about trying anything that requires needles, and I don't abuse painkillers after I got cracked out off of adderall during a Mardi Gras weekend in STL and I felt like I was going to die coming down off of it.

NewChief
12-09-2014, 08:42 PM
shit at this point the song/band I was talking about is below - may as well share that as well. It was in Beyond the Pines (movie)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1EiTuyt8y7g?list=RD1EiTuyt8y7g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I posted about Salem in the electronica thread a few years back. Good stuff.

tooge
12-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Beer, weed, shrooms, peyote, acid once. I drew the line at crack though.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 09:00 PM
I posted about Salem in the electronica thread a few years back. Good stuff.

namely this track is so fucking tight in the harmon.

I can't believe it - It made me want to discuss drugs. Nice discovery by the way - I'm shocked I knew nothing of them. They have quite the story, I'll try to find the write up on dude's life and road to recovery - I don't have it saved. Need to do some research to get that to you.

Fairplay
12-09-2014, 09:05 PM
I took ambien once and the little women told me I was out tilling the garden in the middle of the night and came back in and went back to sleep.

Katipan
12-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Never crack.

Maybe some coke sprinkled on a joint.

Maybe a lot of that.

Sigh.

Don't do coke, guys.

rocknrolla
12-09-2014, 09:07 PM

I do almost nothing now.

Back in the day LSD was my favorite in high school. Early 20's loved coke, never smoked it or would never put a needle in me for any high. Now just booze now and then.

Buehler445
12-09-2014, 09:07 PM
I took ambien once and the little women told me I was out tilling the garden in the middle of the night and came back in and went back to sleep.

ROFL

Bowser
12-09-2014, 09:09 PM
No I have not. I have never been tempted in the least to try it out. Never smoked a cigarette, cigar, or weed, either. Just didn't look all that appealing.

I'll go ahead and get ahead of the curve with your next potential thread - No, I have never raped a corpse.

Mr. Laz
12-09-2014, 09:10 PM
crack ... once
opium ... once
speed ... several
coke ... a few
pot ... a few
acid ... once (pretty sure in was junk though, felt like speed)
Xtasy ... once
shrooms ... no
Heroin ... once
meth ... nope (don't really even know what that is tbh)
LSD ... nope

can't think of anything else

Buzz
12-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Never crack.

Maybe some coke sprinkled on a joint.

Maybe a lot of that.

Sigh.

Don't do coke, guys.

Snow cone and he PIIYB?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2014, 09:24 PM
I've apparently done enough drugs for the entire board...

Katipan
12-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Snow cone and he PIIYB?

Nah, weed makes a mellow girl even more mellow.

For HTPIIMB I have to think I'm the sexiest girl in the world. Or at least on the block.

Coke is fantastic for the self esteem.
Weed is for introspection.

Plus, I'm retired now. I don't have to do that anymore. Although between us girls, it's probably a good get-out-of-jail-free card for me to keep in my purse.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 09:31 PM

You seem nice.

Bowser
12-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Nah, weed makes a mellow girl even more mellow.

For HTPIIMB I have to think I'm the sexiest girl in the world. Or at least on the block.

Coke is fantastic for the self esteem.
Weed is for introspection.

Plus, I'm retired now. I don't have to do that anymore. Although between us girls, it's probably a good get-out-of-jail-free card for me to keep in my purse.

You mean the snow cone or the PIIYB? (And I like that you plan ahead that you may be in a position to give up the I'm-sorry-I'll-never-do-it-again-after-you-PIIMB make up moves)

Bowser
12-09-2014, 09:33 PM
And for the record, I tried 'shrooms once. Just once. Not sure if I've ever laughed that hard in my life.

Sweet Daddy Hate
You seem nice.

LMAO

Simply Red
Snow cone and he PIIYB?

snow CAP - it's snow cap, please get your drug vernacular correct.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 09:34 PM
You mean the snow cone or the PIIYB? (And I like that you plan ahead that you may be in a position to give up the I'm-sorry-I'll-never-do-it-again-after-you-PIIMB make up moves)

Pepe Silvia
12-09-2014, 09:36 PM

That girl has definitely done some crack.

Katipan

While I don't plan for all contingencies, I most certainly am prepared for anything.

Besides, I'm all around lucky to have survived my marriage alive. I will be a very good girl until the day this love dies and I'm an 80 year old lady luring young men home from the bar.

Simply Red
there was one boy we used to hang with - he did a ton of drugs - real rich kid - or his parents anyway.

Well he was like 6' 8" and just wild as hell - he did fucking everything - His name was Doug - but we called him Droug.

Baby Lee
12-09-2014, 09:37 PM
And for the record, I tried 'shrooms once. Just once. Not sure if I've ever laughed that hard in my life.

I'm pretty sure you laughed EXACTLY as hard as you laughed that time you tried 'shrooms once.

Bowser
12-09-2014, 09:37 PM

Sincerest apologies to all the offended drug users out there.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/37HAV/mah-bad/image.png

Katipan
12-09-2014, 09:38 PM
I really hate to disagree with my bestest girlfriend in the world, SR, but it's a primo.

WTF is a sno-cap? Isn't that like spitting jizz back in someones mouth?

Baby Lee
12-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Speaking of reasons to do drugs, anyone else heard about Floyd Mayweather's big adventure?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/08/floyd-mayweather-murder-suicide-facetime-witness-earl-hayes-stephanie-moseley/

Bowser
12-09-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm pretty sure you laughed EXACTLY as hard as you laughed that time you tried 'shrooms once.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120904042620/uncyclopedia/images/archive/b/b5/20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

Baby Lee
12-09-2014, 09:39 PM
I really hate to disagree with my bestest girlfriend in the world, SR, but it's a primo.

Hate that I know this, but that's snowballing.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 09:40 PM

No ma'am - traditionally a snow cap is sprinkling cocaine atop a loaded bong, that's exactly what I've always understood a snow cap to be.

Bowser
12-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Speaking of reasons to do drugs, anyone else heard about Floyd Mayweather's big adventure?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/08/floyd-mayweather-murder-suicide-facetime-witness-earl-hayes-stephanie-moseley/

Whoa, what the fuck?

Pablo
12-09-2014, 09:42 PM
A primo is coke sprinkled on a joint then rolled.

And a waste of coke.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Ok well ya'll are the same people calling soda - 'pop' - so basically you all have zero credibility with me. Now don't get me wrong I like everyone here - everyone seems real outgoing and pleasant - but with this topic - snow cap is the most common reference. Learn your drug combos, people.

Katipan
12-09-2014, 09:43 PM
No ma'am - traditionally a snow cap is sprinkling cocaine atop a loaded bong, that's exactly what I've always understood a snow cap to be.

That might be what you call coke sprinkled on a bowl, but...

I smoked coke inside of joints occasionally back in the day.

That's not what he's talking about. :)

Now we have to go out for desert and Chardonnay.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 09:46 PM

I thought that's where we were - I'm really ADD - had we shifted to joints? - if so - my error. I love you.

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 09:48 PM

Ehh - it's a sad world. It really is - but never the less - ty for sharing.

Buzz
12-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Ok well ya'll are the same people calling soda - 'pop' - so basically you all have zero credibility with me. Now don't get me wrong I like everyone here - everyone seems real outgoing and pleasant - but with this topic - snow cap is the most common reference. Learn your drug combos, people.

Stop jones'ing and wipe your nose...

Simply Red
12-09-2014, 09:51 PM
Stop jones'ing and wipe your nose...

:cuss:

Dave Lane
12-09-2014, 09:53 PM
RerunKC does about 10 times a day.

dmahurin
12-09-2014, 10:03 PM

Ya, we called it a primo.

Ming the Merciless
12-09-2014, 10:11 PM
is there a difference between smoking cocaine sprinkled in a blunt and hitting a rock of crack cocaine?

Ive snorted a couple times when I was super young in my 20's (fucking eons ago) and smoked some joints with coke sprionkled in that shit

but i never hit a rock...it wasnt around when/where I was partying

i think we called it 'hubba' when we sprinkled it on weed but i forgot LOL

Katipan
12-09-2014, 10:14 PM
is there a difference between smoking cocaine sprinkled in a blunt and hitting a rock of crack cocaine?

Ive snorted a couple times when I was super young in my 20's (****ing eons ago) and smoked some joints with coke sprionkled in that shit

but i never hit a rock...it wasnt around when/where I was partying

i think we called it 'hubba' when we sprinkled it on weed but i forgot LOL

Crack has ammonia in it.

Bowser
12-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Crack has ammonia in it.

And battery acid, iirc. Or is that meth?

Katipan
12-09-2014, 10:17 PM
This is really neat actually.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/crack2.htm

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/crack-9.jpg

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/crack-10.jpg

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/crack-14.jpg

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/crack-13.jpg

Reerun_KC
12-09-2014, 10:18 PM
No drugs. No need.

Why Not?
12-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Smoked it twice when I was 17, about 20 years ago. Didn't like it. Quit drugs altogether later that same year.

Buehler445
12-09-2014, 10:24 PM

Clerks man. It came from Clerks. That's why we know it.

Ming the Merciless
12-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Crack has ammonia in it.

Thats weird I dont remember that from this song:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7JLvLf7YKhs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1:20

-water
-cocaine
-baking soda
-plastic baggy

1 gram baking soda every 7 grams of coke

I am devastated this song isnt true

TimeForWasp
12-09-2014, 11:00 PM
I'm doing it right now. Want a hit?

ClevelandBronco
12-10-2014, 12:34 AM

I don't know about that. Experience taught me that there's just no such thing as enough for me.

Fairplay
12-10-2014, 12:39 AM

I'm sophisticated I call pop Soda, it sounds more refined.

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 12:40 AM
I don't know about that. Experience taught me that there's just no such thing as enough for me.

http://i.imgur.com/Q589Bfl.jpg

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 12:43 AM
I'm sophisticated I call pop Soda, it sounds more refined.

it's a midwest thing I think - I remember hearing it growing up - then moving here - then how foreign it sounded upon returning or being around you all (hearing it here on CP over the yrs.)

It's much more slang laden versus 'soda' that's for sure.

Fairplay
12-10-2014, 12:48 AM

I'm glad I don't know these terms, ignorance is bliss.

Rausch
12-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Tried:

Pot
Shrooms
Pain killers (pills)
Laughing Gas

Did not try:

Anything created by a HS dropout using chemistry...

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 12:54 AM
I'm glad I don't know these terms, ignorance is bliss.

You're a good man.

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 01:02 AM
Tried:

Pot
Shrooms
Pain killers (pills)
Laughing Gas

Did not try:

Anything created by a HS dropout using chemistry...

Do you plan on trying out crack one day?

Rausch
12-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Do you plan on trying out crack one day?

No.

Too expensive. Doesn't last long.

And the first time I watched a friend do it he $3it his pants. Not a little. He exploded from the anus...

Stad
12-10-2014, 01:38 AM
I have a few times but i prefer to snort it, i still snort coke the odd time here n there when i'm drinking.

Katipan
12-10-2014, 01:50 AM
I could go for a big fat rail after devoting 2 hours to a stupid ass show.

DRU
12-10-2014, 02:17 AM

crazycoffey
12-10-2014, 02:50 AM
While I don't plan for all contingencies, I most certainly am prepared for anything.

Besides, I'm all around lucky to have survived my marriage alive. I will be a very good girl until the day this love dies and I'm an 80 year old lady luring young men home from the bar.

Any chance 80 yo you lures one older man, named crazycoffey into your web?

Coochie liquor
12-10-2014, 06:31 AM

What band? I really like the band Jon Wayne and the Pain. He's a recovering addict. Talks a lot about it in his lyrics. Really cool vibe.
Also I've done just about any kinda drug you can do when I was younger. Not proud of it but I've smoked crack before. Didn't care much for it. Didn't last long, and it's just nasty! I'm just a weed and alcohol guy now, unless I run into any beans....

Coochie liquor
12-10-2014, 06:33 AM

I've got some really good hash right now!

ChiliConCarnage
12-10-2014, 07:18 AM
I never really tried much of the hard stuff.

Thanks, D.A.R.E. Just say no!
Thanks a lot Nancy Reagan. I probably could have been an amazing artist of some sort under the right concoction of mind-altering substances

Rausch
12-10-2014, 07:19 AM
I never really tried much of the hard stuff.

Thanks, D.A.R.E. Just say no!
Thanks a lot Nancy Reagan. I probably could have been an amazing artist of some sort under the right concoction of mind-altering substances

NO ONE should go through life without trying the 'shrooms at least once...

Window Licking Whiner
12-10-2014, 07:20 AM
I'm sure our CP cops do before thier night shift guarding the Dunkin Donuts

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Primo = weed sprinkled with smokeable cocaine. One of my managers at my first job gave me a hit as we were riding down N.Oak after work one Saturday night.

Lit my youngster ass up!

lol

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-10-2014, 07:56 AM
There are crack heads ALL OVER this board, and their dope man is the cHunt.

Imon Yourside
12-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Some have, take a look in the Derek Carr thread. shit be scary!

Abba-Dabba
12-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Hell no.

Imon Yourside
12-10-2014, 08:00 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qtO7ziQGWL8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAUTO
12-10-2014, 08:16 AM

Me too buddy...me too.

Thank god I hate needles or I would be dead. And thank god I haven't touched the hard stuff for years

SAUTO
12-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Crack has ammonia in it.Not any I've ever seen...

Soda and coke. That's it.

SAUTO
12-10-2014, 08:21 AM
This is really neat actually.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/crack2.htm

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/crack-9.jpg

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/crack-10.jpg

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/crack-14.jpg

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/crack-13.jpg

They ruined that. It would leave all kinds of nasty shit in the pipe.

Dayze
12-10-2014, 08:42 AM
No.

Too expensive. Doesn't last long.

And the first time I watched a friend do it he $3it his pants. Not a little. He exploded from the anus...

LMAO

Red Beans
12-10-2014, 08:42 AM
Me too buddy...me too.

Thank god I hate needles or I would be dead. And thank god I haven't touched the hard stuff for years

Agreed!

Katipan
12-10-2014, 08:46 AM
Not any I've ever seen...

Soda and coke. That's it.

If you say so.

lcarus
12-10-2014, 09:05 AM
I did one time. I was just getting some cocaine and the guy I was getting it from had made some out of baking soda. I smoked some and had a blast playing online poker. It was fun I guess, but I didn't really like it. Tasted something horrible and had me wanting more and more. Just like powder coke I guess. I do cocaine about once every 5 years.

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 09:10 AM
I do cocaine about once every 5 years.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2d0kx03.gif

WhawhaWhat
12-10-2014, 09:18 AM
Never crack but regular cocaine is awesome. Twice a year at most, never bought it on my own.

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Never crack but regular cocaine is awesome. Twice a year at most, never bought it on my own.

You seem nice.

DaNewGuy
12-10-2014, 09:58 AM
Few years ago I played bass for a band I found on Craigslist looking for a bassist, we used to do a ton of speed, meth or coke anything we thought could make us play faster, I'd have to dig up some old files on a laptop of shit we recorded it sounds like a disaster, anyways after doing this for a few months i couldn't take it anymore honestly wouldn't surprise me if the other two members are dead/ in rehab or still doin that shit, I was only 17 and destroyed a lot of relationships with people just to get all tweaked out and think I was going somewhere Ahh the good old naive days, now I smoke bud only and occasionally find some good L, in conclusion drugs are fun and that's why I stepped away ........tl;dr -did lots of uppers

Jimmya
12-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Never..... But I wanted to during the Oakland game.

Saccopoo
12-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Let's see...

I work with one guy who did four years in the big house for selling meth.

Another was a meth user for about seven years. He also drops acid a lot.

Another got busted last year for possession of horse.

Another grows his own 'shrooms.

Another smokes crack that he buys from another one of my co-workers.

All smoke weed.

One moonlights as a pimp.

Another was in court two days ago for domestic violence.

A past co-worker did eight years for trafficking, plus another three for vehicular manslaughter DUI.

I'm not mixed up with the wrong crowd.

I just work with them.

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Let's see...

All smoke weed.

A past co-worker did eight years for trafficking, plus another three for vehicular manslaughter DUI.

I just work with them.

Horse? Oh gosh - please expand on that.

Fairplay
12-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Let's see...

All smoke weed.

I just work with them.

You work construction by chance?

The Franchise
12-10-2014, 10:24 AM

I did coke once and thought it was overrated.

Dayze
12-10-2014, 10:34 AM
I just like the smell of cocaine.

Titty Meat
12-10-2014, 10:56 AM
I only do jankem

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 11:01 AM
*checks in on crack thread.

God that's ridiculous sounding to type out.

The Franchise
12-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Meth was by far my favorite drug.....at least in the beginning. Endless energy? Check. Able to focus on whatever you wanted? Check.

Once it gets to the point of needing a shit ton to get the same feeling......it loses all bonuses.

NewChief
12-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Horse? Oh gosh - please expand on that.

Slang for heroin.

Strongside
12-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Craziest I've ever gotten is shrooms. I can't even smoke pot without getting extreme nausea. I can eat it, though.

Eleazar
12-10-2014, 11:50 AM
*checks in on crack thread.

God that's ridiculous sounding to type out.

Maybe we should have a krokodil thread?

Titty Meat
12-10-2014, 11:56 AM
Cochise smoked it out of her coochie

Dayze
12-10-2014, 12:27 PM
I only do jankem

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Me too buddy...me too.

This. I don't even drink anymore.

Eleazar
12-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Cochise smoked it out of her coochie

That was supposed to stay between Coochie Liquor's old lady and me. Who told you?

loochy
12-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Let's see...

All smoke weed.

I just work with them.

You must have a nice, fulfilling work experience.

kcxiv
12-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Never smoked crack straight, but laced in a joint, plenty of times as a teenager. I did it before schoool once, big ****ing mistake, never again. I didnt get addicted or anything, but that high was really awesome. Just being honest. Snorted it quite a few times. Did meth a few times too, but never to the point of addiction. Just once in a while when one of my friends would come over and we would set up a table in the garage n play rummy for like 2 days straight. lol

I havent done any type of illegal drugs in 19 year.

kcxiv
12-10-2014, 01:24 PM
A primo is coke sprinkled on a joint then rolled.

And a waste of coke.

not in crack form,t aht bitch wasnt a waste. Shit would have a mother****er high as ****. Snorting coke didnt do much for me, just numb the shit out of my face. I guess it lets ya drink more alcohol.

Sully
12-10-2014, 01:37 PM

No shame needed. Great scene from Clerks. Own it.

Sully
12-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Let's see...

All smoke weed.

I just work with them.

Now we know who helps you with your draft posts. Never realized you crowdsourced them.

Fish
12-10-2014, 06:55 PM
<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4eHMgXlugIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6
12-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Where my heroin shooters tonight?!!

This was a ****ING JOKE by the way...

Sweet Daddy, are you serious?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Where my heroin shooters tonight?!!

I retired three years ago. Call McGoo.

Bowser
12-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Let's see...

All smoke weed.

I just work with them.

So you work on those late night crowds that clean up the stadiums after everyone is gone.

Titty Meat
12-10-2014, 09:44 PM
So you work on those late night crowds that clean up the stadiums after everyone is gone.

This makes sense he threatened to shit on Clark Hunt if he didn't draft Geno Smith

eDave
12-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Jus smocked som krak.

ZZZZrrrrrrzZZZRRRRGGGG.

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titty Meat
12-10-2014, 09:47 PM
I didn't know CP had so many druggies. I've only smoked pot. Thought about doing Molly but my rule is I'll only do drugs that can't kill you.

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 09:49 PM

You seem nice on here.

Bowser
12-10-2014, 09:52 PM
This place is full of goddmaned degenerates. You should all be ashamed.

Bowser
12-10-2014, 09:53 PM
You seem nice on here.

I FEEL nice on here. I feel nice anywhere, actually (that's what she said).

Bugeater
12-10-2014, 10:01 PM
It took you ten fucking years to figure that out?

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 10:06 PM
It took you ten ****ing years to figure that out?

http://i.imgur.com/9lLJ0WM.gif

kysirsoze
12-10-2014, 10:10 PM

They're the best. (At least of my limited experience.)

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 10:10 PM
I FEEL nice on here. I feel nice anywhere, actually (that's what she said).

. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8&index=19&list=PLE27539E6B0D25148)

bdj23
12-10-2014, 10:21 PM

I prefer to be around my type.

Buzz
12-10-2014, 10:23 PM
My right hand feels nice, my left hand feels nice, I never say no to myself. I feel nice anywhere, actually.

you seam nice.

Baby Lee
12-10-2014, 10:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9lLJ0WM.gif

You steam rice

Simply Red
12-10-2014, 10:45 PM
You steam rice

ROFL

bsroyals54
12-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Having drank lots of booze and smoked lots of weed i can easily say weed is way better for you than booze, (questions the world)

Bowser
12-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Having drank lots of booze and smoked lots of weed i can easily say weed is way better for you than booze, (questions the world)

Hush it up, smokey. And pass the tequila, hippie.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Buehler_445 can grow some serious plants in western Kansas. Usually has a nice harvest.

Bugeater
12-10-2014, 11:38 PM
You steam rice
Racism reported.

bsroyals54
12-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Hush it up, smokey. And pass the tequila, hippie.

shut up drunk driver! honestly i have no problem with drunk driving, if ur an alcoholic drunk driving doesnt even exist. Our laws are hilarious

Coochie liquor
12-11-2014, 05:02 AM
That was supposed to stay between Coochie Liquor's old lady and me. Who told you?

Oral sex ain't cheatin....

WhiteWhale
12-11-2014, 12:08 PM
You work construction by chance?

I've worked construction. Jesus man, I've worked with some motley crews, but that's a mess. His boss must be hiring these people on purpose.

TLO
11-26-2015, 08:11 AM
Well I was trying to find a thread to discuss the upcoming rain/snow/ice, and somehow ended up in here.

Very nice.
Posted via Mobile Device

bricks
11-26-2015, 08:48 AM
I've smoked crack before.

It's the reason my posts are stupid.

Look at me mommy, wooohoooo:D

CoMoChief
11-26-2015, 10:07 AM
Weed, coke, shrooms, x, opium, bath salts (that was a stupid night, don't ever try that people, im just sayin' it fucks you all to hell and not in a good way.)

I'm all for the others to be illegal/controlled (opium used in medical field). Those are some pretty hard drugs. Weed needs to be decriminalized everywhere though. All for employers wanting to drug test etc, that's they're right, you the employee are their investment, they are counting on you to make their company grow, they have every right to protect any asset.

Cosmo here on CP smokes a shit ton of crack though, just go check out the DC forum, lots of proof there.

beach tribe
11-26-2015, 10:10 AM
I've done every drug you've ever heard of and some you haven't.

Made it out alive. Only do adderal now.

Anything in moderation was the motto of my early 20's.

Crack sucks. Never could understand the hype.

Paranoia
Confusion
Cotton mouth
If you're not hitting it all you can think about is hitting it.

BIG THUMBS DOWN.

beach tribe
11-26-2015, 10:28 AM
I did DMT in the Philippines.

That is the one drug that is absolutely nothing like the rest. Mind blowing.

Luckily, very short acting.

Hamwallet
11-26-2015, 10:30 AM
I beat drugs. I did all the drugs and made it out alive. These days give me a glass of whiskey and a beer. I am to old for that crap now. I did have some dental work done last week and they gave me some nice pills. 1 every 4 hours my ass.

FlaChief58
11-26-2015, 10:42 AM
This is a helluva thread to bump (pardon the punn) on Thanksgiving....

MTG#10
11-26-2015, 10:43 AM
Never even seen it.

Ive done weed, coke, LSD, shrooms, meth (once, hated it), and a plethora of prescription meds. Never seen crack, peyote, MDMA, or heroin.

Only weed in the last 15 years though...well except for prescribed medications that I may or may not take as directed.

ThaVirus
11-26-2015, 11:09 AM
I'd never touch that shit. I've seen too many lives ruined by it.

ThaVirus
11-26-2015, 11:11 AM
I always wonder about hardcore drugs like crack, meth, heroin, etc.

What good can come from taking shit so hardcore? What goes on in someone's mind in the moments before they take a hit of something so hard? The potential risk just pales in comparison to the reward, in my opinion.

MTG#10
11-26-2015, 12:08 PM
^^^The one time I tried meth I was drunk at a party and didn't really know what it was. Someone told me it was like coke but lasted longer. One bump brought tears to my eyes and made me feel like shit. Never even considered trying it again.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2015, 12:24 PM
I've never even seen any drug above weed, and never had the desire to do anything that was Schedule II or higher, save for weed.

Guess I've lived a sheltered life

Simply Red
11-26-2015, 12:43 PM

No. You're smart. I just made some dumb choices in my early twenties.

bdj23
11-26-2015, 12:59 PM
I spent my first blackout Wednesday completely sober since I started drinking.

I'm officially old.

beach tribe
11-26-2015, 01:13 PM
No. You're smart. I just made some dumb choices in my early twenties.

This

eDave
11-26-2015, 01:14 PM
No

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-26-2015, 02:26 PM
Buehler_445 can grow some serious plants in western Kansas. Usually has a nice harvest.

Why the fuck would you state that !!???

Do you not realize the FBI monitor this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TLO
11-26-2015, 04:05 PM
Why the **** would you state that !!???

Do you not realize the FBI monitor this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/964733/strut-that-ass-o.gif

Fansy the Famous Bard
11-26-2015, 04:16 PM
Like Hamas, have never even physically seen anything other than weed or hash.

Toby Waller
11-26-2015, 04:24 PM
no

NewChief
11-26-2015, 04:24 PM
I've never even seen any drug above weed, and never had the desire to do anything that was Schedule II or higher, save for weed.

I just had a really fucked up brother who took me down the wormhole with him. Thankfully I escaped. He's still fucked up. The nuttiness of it is that we grew up way way upper middle class, but we all slummed like crazy.

KChiefs1
11-26-2015, 07:15 PM
I've done every drug you've ever heard of and some you haven't.

Made it out alive. Only do adderal now.

Anything in moderation was the motto of my early 20's.

Crack sucks. Never could understand the hype.

Paranoia

Confusion

Cotton mouth

If you're not hitting it all you can think about is hitting it.

BIG THUMBS DOWN.

What's the best drug?

aturnis
11-26-2015, 07:20 PM
Marijuana. Duh.

aturnis
11-26-2015, 07:22 PM
I just had a really fucked up brother who took me down the wormhole with him. Thankfully I escaped. He's still fucked up. The nuttiness of it is that we grew up way way upper middle class, but we all slummed like crazy.

This is common.

I had a friend do the same thing. He went down the slippery slope. Lucky for me, I'd always said no to everything but out. I respected my parents too much for anything more.

tooge
11-26-2015, 07:55 PM
I've licked crack but never smoked it

Simply Red
11-26-2015, 07:57 PM
I've licked crack but never smoked it

& you seem nice.

beach tribe
11-26-2015, 10:37 PM
What's the best drug?

Adderal + Opana is the best, most pleasurable high there is.
(Amphetamine+Oxymorphone) 6-8 hrs of fully functional bliss.

Sex on that combo will make your woman fall in love for the first time. Unless you take too much opana, then you can forget about busting a nut, otherwise the orgasms are unbelievable and they last about 30 full seconds.

beach tribe
11-26-2015, 10:38 PM
Marijuana. Duh.

Definitely a good one. I still smoke every now and then, and it's always nice.

aturnis
11-26-2015, 10:41 PM
Definitely a good one. I still smoke every now and then, and it's always nice.

It's safe, and versatile. I like that. Nowadays you can really choose your high.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-26-2015, 10:43 PM
Adderal + Opana is the best, most pleasurable high there is.
(Amphetamine+Oxymorphone) 6-8 hrs of fully functional bliss.

Sex on that combo will make your woman fall in love for the first time. Unless you take too much opana, then you can forget about busting a nut, otherwise the orgasms are unbelievable and they last about 30 full seconds.

Damn, I've never busted a nut for 30 seconds. I gotta try this.

Red Dawg
11-26-2015, 10:56 PM
Only a ghetto trash whore would even try crack. Hell no.

beach tribe
11-26-2015, 11:20 PM
Damn, I've never busted a nut for 30 seconds. I gotta try this.

A little late in the game to be jumping into something like that.

Once you experience things like that sex can lose it's luster without it...Unless your woman has a smokin' ass, but yeah, it'll pop all your toes.

I don't condone any of this. I have made peace with the mistakes of my past, though.
But that's only because things turned out OK for me. Most of the people I knew that did the shit I did are either dead, or wishing they were.

Drugs are always smile now and cry later.

Don't do drugs, kids.

beach tribe
11-26-2015, 11:21 PM

You'd be surprised.

DaneMcCloud
11-27-2015, 12:21 AM
Drugs are always smile now and cry later.

That's a brilliant line.

I've never done drugs and have never been interested in drugs. But my heart goes out to those that have struggled.

Be strong, Brotha!

DaneMcCloud
11-27-2015, 12:22 AM

:facepalm:

beach tribe
11-27-2015, 01:28 AM
That's a brilliant line.

I've never done drugs and have never been interested in drugs. But my heart goes out to those that have struggled.

Be strong, Brotha!

Thanks, bro.

It's easy these days, though. That was truly another life.

SAUTO
11-27-2015, 01:27 PM

You don't even begin to know...

ThaVirus
11-27-2015, 01:48 PM
Tuckdaddy lives in a bubble.