PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Plagiarized from 610 sports: Trade 10 First Round Picks for Andrew Luck?

Discuss Thrower
12-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Would you do it?

Pole cumming.

ILChief
12-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Would the Colts?

Strongside
12-10-2014, 10:57 AM
I picked something like 4 to 7. He's better than anyone we'd take for the next 7 years in the first round. Not even close.

donkhater
12-10-2014, 10:58 AM
Normally I would say that would be an outrageous price, but if they're just going to use them on players like Dee Ford and Eric Fisher, why not?

Mav
12-10-2014, 10:58 AM
Why not?

I would. He is transcendent. Unlikely that the Chiefs will draft their own.

WhawhaWhat
12-10-2014, 10:59 AM
No

Hootie
yeah, probably

BossChief
Luck went to a talentless team and took them to the playoffs and will have them in the championship hunt for the next 10 years.

I know it seems like a lot, but look at our last 10 first rounders and tell me you wouldn't trade them all for a young quarterback with HOF potential...

Eleazar
12-10-2014, 11:00 AM
That's about what I would expect from 610 Sports.

4 might be worth it.

BossChief
12-10-2014, 11:01 AM
DJ
Tamba
Bowe
Dorsey
Jackson
Berry
Baldwin
Poe
Fisher
Ford

Sign me up

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Luck went to a talentless team and took them to the playoffs and will have them in the championship hunt for the next 10 years.

I know it seems like a lot, but look at our last 10 first rounders and tell me you wouldn't trade them all for a young quarterback with HOF potential...

I wouldn't exactly call the Colts talentless when he got there.

They drafted Allen, and Fleener at tight end, still had Reggie Wayne at wr, and drafted TY Hilton in the same draft with him.

But your point is valid. Without him they are probably a 6 win team.

With him they are super bowl contenders every single year.

Im come full around on this franchise qb business that I hated before. Just having one makes you a contender every single year.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2014, 11:03 AM
yes, fuck it

this team needs major surgery and that shit ain't cheap

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 11:04 AM
The way this organization drafts?

Hell yes.

4 of our last 10 R1 picks aren't even on the team anymore.

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 11:05 AM
DJ
Tamba
Bowe
Dorsey
Jackson
Berry
Baldwin
Poe
Fisher
Ford

Sign me up

Scratch DJ, add Albert.

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:05 AM
DJ
Tamba
Bowe
Dorsey
Jackson
Berry
Baldwin
Poe
Fisher
Ford

Sign me up

jesus. That's an abortion. Honestly. Wow. I mean only poe would be missed in reality. The rest of those guys you could find later in the draft, like a berry, you could find talented safeties later.

Look at Kam Chancellor, Tj Ward, Tashaun Gipson, all guys you can find later. Lbs can be found anywhere.

I would for sure make that trade for Luck.

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:08 AM
I think the better question is would you trade multiple first rounders and a majority of the draft this year to get up to trade for Marriota.

I know the Chiefs wont because well, CHIEFS, but they should. Absolutely they fucking should.

TimBone
10? No way. I'd do 9, though.

OnTheWarpath15
jesus. That's an abortion. Honestly. Wow. I mean only poe would be missed in reality. The rest of those guys you could find later in the draft, like a berry, you could find talented safeties later.

Look at Kam Chancellor, Tj Ward, Tashaun Gipson, all guys you can find later. Lbs can be found anywhere.

I would for sure make that trade for Luck.

I'm not sure I would miss Poe. Dude's been getting pushed around a LOT this season.

Discuss Thrower
12-10-2014, 11:09 AM
I think the better question is would you trade multiple first rounders and a majority of the draft this year to get up to trade for Marriota.

I know the Chiefs wont because well, CHIEFS, but they should. Absolutely they fucking should.

Was the Redskins deal with St. Louis worth it for RG3?

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:09 AM
I'm not sure I would miss Poe. Dude's been getting pushed around a LOT this season.

I guess then with that, fuck it. Why not?

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:10 AM

No. But, was it worth it for the Giants?
Id say yes wouldn't you?

The Franchise
12-10-2014, 11:10 AM

Once again.....Poe is being misused. Imagine that....the Chiefs not using someone correctly.

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 11:11 AM

In theory, it absolutely was.

Part of the problem with RGIII is that they are hell bent on making him a pocket passer, and that's never going to fly.

Let the kid get back to what made him successful in his rookie year, quit forcing a square peg into a round hole - and you'd see MUCH better results.

Ming the Merciless
12-10-2014, 11:13 AM

sure

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:13 AM

Part of the problem with RGIII is that they are hell bent on making him a pocket passer, and that's never going to fly.

Let the kid get back to what made him successful in his rookie year, quit forcing a square peg into a round hole - and you'd see MUCH better results.

From what I have read, that's more on RG3, than it is on the coaches.

They have encouraged him to use his mobility. he is hell bent, much like Kaepernick on being a pocket passer, or proving he can do it.

Its funny that remove Peyton and Tom because they are stiffs, but look at Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, and Big Ben, and they are pocket passers, but will MURDER you with their mobility if you disrespect them by running man, and slaughter you from the pocket if you zone them.

srvy
12-10-2014, 11:14 AM
Hell no! We can't protect the last two shit bums we had. We give up 10 1s t's and they cart him off in a neck brace. He never play's another down.

Because Chiefs.

The Franchise
12-10-2014, 11:15 AM
Hell no! We can't protect the last two shit bums we had. We give up 10 1s t's and they cart him off in a neck brace. He never play's another down.

Because Chiefs.

:facepalm:

Fairplay
12-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Time waster talk from 610 sports

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 11:16 AM

They have encouraged him to use his mobility. he is hell bent, much like Kaepernick on being a pocket passer, or proving he can do it.

Its funny that remove Peyton and Tom because they are stiffs, but look at Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, and Big Ben, and they are pocket passers, but will MURDER you with their mobility if you disrespect them by running man, and slaughter you from the pocket if you zone them.

Interesting. That the exact opposite of what I've heard/read.

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:17 AM
:facepalm:

I didn't even have the patience to try to decipher what the fuck he said, and damn sure didn't have the want to try to explain to him that Andrew Luck is a monster, who uses his mobility to punish defenses.

Sometimes, I just have to look past questionable posts.

keg in kc
12-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Time waster talk from 610 sportsSeriously. What a pointless topic.

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Interesting. That the exact opposite of what I've heard/read.

a buddy of mine lives in Virginia Beach, and we had this discussion the other day.

They do want him to become more comfortable as a pocket passer, but they don't want him to become strictly a pocket passer. They want him to put all the pressure on the defenses, but he is completely uncoachable.

It sure seems that he is every bit the arrogant fuck that he is portrayed to be.

Which is really weird. One of the pluses when he was going through the draft process was his upbringing, and his anti diva attitude because of being the child of a military family.

Weird. I wanted the Browns to give up the farm for the dude.

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Seriously. What a pointless topic.

Meh. It drives discussion.

Hell, there have been 30+ posts in 15 minutes on a Wednesday morning, so while pointless, it's a topic that drives discussion.

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:20 AM

it is, because it would never happen, but really, we are in draft mode already so what the hell is the difference.

BossChief
Scratch DJ, add Albert.

Why scratch DJ? He was drafted in the 2005 draft.

Albert wasn't drafted with our original first, he was part of the Jared Allen trade...so he doesn't count.

Anyone who wouldn't trade that group of players for Andrew Luck doesn't know football.

The Franchise
a buddy of mine lives in Virginia Beach, and we had this discussion the other day.

They do want him to become more comfortable as a pocket passer, but they don't want him to become strictly a pocket passer. They want him to put all the pressure on the defenses, but he is completely uncoachable.

It sure seems that he is every bit the arrogant **** that he is portrayed to be.

Which is really weird. One of the pluses when he was going through the draft process was his upbringing, and his anti diva attitude because of being the child of a military family.

How much of that is RG3 and how much of that was created by Dan Snyder?

notorious
So, we get to eliminate horrible draft picks AND get a franchise QB?

I don't see a downside.

keg in kc
12-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Meh. It drives discussion.

Hell, there have been 30+ posts in 15 minutes on a Wednesday morning, so while pointless, it's a topic that drives discussion.Because it branched off into something else. The original 10 picks for Andrew Luck thing is one of the most unrealistic topics I can ever remember.

Mav
How much of that is RG3 and how much of that was created by Dan Snyder?

Probably equal parts to be honest.

OnTheWarpath15

It sure seems that he is every bit the arrogant fuck that he is portrayed to be.

Again, interesting. The entire situation in Washington is odd.

With that said, I'd never let another team's failures in a similar situation play a role in a decision for my organization.

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Why scratch DJ? He was drafted in the 2005 draft.

Albert wasn't drafted with our original first, he was part of the Jared Allen trade...so he doesn't count.

Anyone who wouldn't trade that group of players for Andrew Luck doesn't know football.

I just looked at our last 10 R1 picks.

:shrug:

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 11:23 AM
So, we get to eliminate horrible draft picks AND get a franchise QB?

I don't see a downside.

LMAO

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Because it branched off into something else. The original 10 picks for Andrew Luck thing is one of the most unrealistic topics I can ever remember.

I think it was more to point to as going forward, what those first rounders would be going forward. Now what they were. And if you add a player like Andrew Luck, those picks are never going to be top ten unless he is hurt and out for the season.

I think its an intriguing option to be discussed.

Sure beats having to kick myself in the nuts repeatedly thinking that the Chiefs passed on Teddy Bridgewater, and Derek Carr for Dee fucking Ford. :banghead:

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Again, interesting. The entire situation in Washington is odd.

With that said, I'd never let another team's failures in a similar situation play a role in a decision for my organization.

I completely agree. I still applaud Washington for trying. Yet the arrogant ass Rams trotted out their picks from the draft coup. And what has that gotten them?

They are still in the basement, and are currently starting Shaun hill at qb.

At least the Redskins took a swing, and did get a home game out of it in the playoffs. Probably win too if Griffin isn't hurt.

Pablo
12-10-2014, 11:26 AM
I've been led to believe that franchise QB's can be had for as little as two second round picks.

So, no. This is crazy talk.

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:27 AM
I've been led to believe that franchise QB's can be had for as little as two second round picks.

If you want to be really technical. Franchise qbs can be had for 3rd round picks if you know where to look.

Russell Wilson.

BossChief
12-10-2014, 11:28 AM
I wonder what Philly does with Foles.

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 11:30 AM
I think it was more to point to as going forward, what those first rounders would be going forward. Now what they were. And if you add a player like Andrew Luck, those picks are never going to be top ten unless he is hurt and out for the season.

I think its an intriguing option to be discussed.

Sure beats having to kick myself in the nuts repeatedly thinking that the Chiefs passed on Teddy Bridgewater, and Derek Carr for Dee fucking Ford. :banghead:

Oy vey.

Theodore Bridgewater.

That poor kid is averaging more yards a game than Alex, and they ignore the only talented player they have on offense.

Derek Carr.

More total yards and TD's than Alex, and playing in the biggest dumpster fire in the league.

A 22 and 23 year old are outplaying our hand-picked, intelligent, game-managing QB - and doing so as rookies in terrible situations.

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 11:31 AM

LMAO

keg in kc
12-10-2014, 11:32 AM
The saddest thing here is that (again) we're in offseason mode before a season is finished.

Go chiefs.

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 11:32 AM
If you want to be really technical. Franchise qbs can be had for 3rd round picks if you know where to look.

Russell Wilson.

If you want to be really technical, HOF QB's can be found in the 6th round, right after you hit the lottery and get struck by lightning twice - all on the same day.

/TrueFans

suzzer99
12-10-2014, 11:34 AM
In a heartbeat. Ask yourself would the Colts trade Luck for 10 first round picks? No of course not.

keg in kc
12-10-2014, 11:35 AM
We know where franchise quarterbacks can't be found: anywhere, when you don't draft anybody for 30 years.

suzzer99
12-10-2014, 11:35 AM
The way this organization drafts?

Hell yes.

4 of our last 10 R1 picks aren't even on the team anymore.

And this is actually running really well if you look at other teams.

TLO
12-10-2014, 11:37 AM

Seriously. What a pointless topic.

What time can I catch "Stump the Chumps" again? I'm sure Kietzman will be talking about his golf game for about 45 minutes today too!

the Talking Can
12-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Oy vey.

Theodore Bridgewater.

That poor kid is averaging more yards a game than Alex, and they ignore the only talented player they have on offense.

Derek Carr.

More total yards and TD's than Alex, and playing in the biggest dumpster fire in the league.

A 22 and 23 year old are outplaying our hand-picked, intelligent, game-managing QB - and doing so as rookies in terrible situations.

but smith will get better, still learning

keg in kc
12-10-2014, 11:39 AM
What time can I catch "Stump the Chumps" again? I'm sure Kietzman will be talking about his golf game for about 45 minutes today too!If your qualification for good radio is "better than the worst crap on 810" then you probably need to expand your horizons.

Discuss Thrower
12-10-2014, 11:41 AM
If your qualification for good radio is "better than the worst crap on 810" then you probably need to expand your horizons.

Beats the Mickey Mouse shit that is the Jock here in Springfield.

Old bastard owner has practically enslaved a dude, refuses to get rid of Don Imus so Dan Patrick and Jim Rome is delayed by an hour and the afternoon local shows outside of Art Hains' are generally terrible.

Of course it'll become ESPN Radio on Jan. 1 so..

Pablo
12-10-2014, 11:43 AM

Russell Wilson.What, like drafting a guy out of college and giving him a legit chance to compete for your QB spot?

That's odd. I've always assumed you need to give a guy 3-8 years in the league to make sure they're well seasoned before you look at giving up draft picks.

Molitoth
12-10-2014, 11:54 AM

What, like drafting a guy out of college and giving him a legit chance to compete for your QB spot?

That's odd. I've always assumed you need to give a guy 3-8 years in the league to make sure they're well seasoned before you look at giving up draft picks.

gold~

Hootie
12-10-2014, 11:57 AM

Same with San Fran and Kaepernick. It's baffling

Hootie
12-10-2014, 11:58 AM
I wonder what Philly does with Foles.
He'd be dog raped behind our shitty line

Mav
12-10-2014, 11:59 AM
What, like drafting a guy out of college and giving him a legit chance to compete for your QB spot?

You have to give him 6 I'd you want him to be a proper game manager though.

Mav
12-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Same with San Fran and Kaepernick. It's baffling
They haven't made him stay in the pocket. He chooses to. He is Hell bent in proving he is pocket passer.

Beef Supreme
12-10-2014, 12:02 PM
That's a lot of picks, but fuck it. Get Luck and go to work in free agency.

Bearcat
12-10-2014, 12:04 PM

LMAO

scho63
12-10-2014, 12:08 PM
Normally I would say that would be an outrageous price, but if they're just going to use them on players like Dee Ford and Eric Fisher, why not?

Very true-he's the last 8 first round picks

3 Good to excellent - Albert, Berry, and Poe. None great yet
2 Stinkers - Dorsey and Jackson
1 Bust - Baldwin
1 Looking like a flop - Fisher
1 Can't even get on the field - Dee Ford. Not looking very good so far

2008 5 Glenn Dorsey Louisiana State DT
2008 15 Branden Albert Virginia G
2009 3 Tyson Jackson Louisiana State DE
2010 5 Eric Berry Tennessee S
2011 26 Jonathan Baldwin Pittsburgh WR
2012 11 Dontari Poe Memphis NT
2013 1 Eric Fisher Central Michigan OT
2014 23 Dee Ford Auburn DE

Bearcat
12-10-2014, 12:11 PM

Because Chiefs.

Good point, if they don't have first round picks, where will they get their linemen from?

jonzie04
12-10-2014, 12:11 PM
hell no, id do all 7 picks one year, but that would be "it". maybe all 7 and a 2nd.

LoneWolf
12-10-2014, 12:12 PM
No. But, was it worth it for the Giants?
Id say yes wouldn't you?

Was what worth it for the Giants? Trading Phillip Rivers for Eli Manning. That is far from the same thing being discussed in this thread.

LoneWolf
12-10-2014, 12:18 PM

You should probably remove Big Ben from your list. He's rushed the ball 23 times for 30 yards this season. Aaron Rodges also doesn't run the ball near as much as you think.

notorious
12-10-2014, 12:19 PM
610 just needs to read the responses off of this thread and they would have their show in years.

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Good point, if they don't have first round picks, where will they get their linemen from?

LMAO

alpha_omega
12-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Was this a serious discussion on 610?

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 12:22 PM
You should probably remove Big Ben from your list. He's rushed the ball 23 times for 30 yards this season. Aaron Rodges also doesn't run the ball near as much as you think.

While Ben isn't a "runner", Mav's point stands.

Ben's one of the best in the league at evading pressure and extending the play.

SAUTO
12-10-2014, 12:28 PM

Exactly

LoneWolf
12-10-2014, 12:29 PM

That's fine, but then why bring up zone vs. man coverage? If the QB isn't actually going to run, then the coverage makes little to no difference.

jonzie04
12-10-2014, 12:30 PM
That's fine, but then why bring up zone vs. man coverage? If the QB isn't actually going to run, then the coverage makes little to no difference.

valid point.

ChiefsCountry
12-10-2014, 12:33 PM
That's 10 left tackles for one QB. Absurd.

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 12:34 PM

LMAO

notorious
12-10-2014, 12:35 PM

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/truestfans.gif

OnTheWarpath15
12-10-2014, 12:35 PM

Ypu'd have to ask him.

I wasn't really focused on that part of his post. I read his post as discussing "elusiveness", not necessarily pure running QB's.

The Franchise
12-10-2014, 12:36 PM
http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/truestfans.gif

I hate every one of those fucking douchebags.

Pablo
12-10-2014, 12:37 PM
That's 10 left tackles for one QB. Absurd.The game is won in the trenches guys!

If you don't have the fatties up front, nothing matters.

Mav
12-10-2014, 12:39 PM
It's more a generalization of how they use their mobility. And while Ben, And Aaron don't run as much as they did they both have used their mobility in the past to torture defense's was more to the point I suppose.

notorious
12-10-2014, 12:43 PM
I hate every one of those ****ing douchebags.

Sigh.

They are so stupid they are happy. We should all be so lucky.

Bearcat
12-10-2014, 01:01 PM
I hate every one of those fucking douchebags.

The guy with his arms crossed seems so miserable... he's probably never happy about anything.

ClevelandBronco
12-10-2014, 01:11 PM
One vicious hit and 10 years of drafting could be wiped out. Hell, no.

Hootie
12-10-2014, 01:18 PM
You guys do realize that every team in the NFL hits about 50/50 on first round picks, right?

the Talking Can
12-10-2014, 01:28 PM

/thread

Rain Man
12-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Ten 1st round picks is ludicrous, but would you trade all of Jeff Fisher's team captains in the Redskins game?

the Talking Can
12-10-2014, 01:33 PM
DJ
Tamba
Bowe
Dorsey
Jackson
Berry
Baldwin
Poe
Fisher
Ford

Sign me up

all day every day

jd1020
12-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Not sure I'd be willing to sacrifice the ability to choose the best OL over the next 10 years. Think I'd have to pass on the franchise QB and play it safe.

Iconic
12-10-2014, 01:58 PM
Even if we were willing the Colts probably wouldn't accept this deal.

A franchise QB, particularly one like Luck, is simply invaluable.

The Franchise
12-10-2014, 02:00 PM

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140820213305/sailormoon/images/e/e0/You_don't_say-.jpg

RealSNR
12-10-2014, 02:06 PM
An absolute stud with some of the toughest nerves in the game is the only way this franchise would be able to expel all of its demons.

Hell, we're not only trying to just win a playoff game, but we're also trying to make the playoffs in consecutive years for the first time in ever.

That's why it was such fucking bullshit that the Colts got Andrew Luck. It makes Luck's accomplishments far less impressive. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Make him go to a franchise where losing is in the DNA and see if he can turn it around THEN. Andrew Luck in Kansas City-- now THAT would be something for the entire NFL to watch, not only as he gets us over all these shitty humps, but also becomes a dependable source of belief. He could be to us what John Elway is to the Donks.

Andrew Luck in Cleveland. Yeah, man. That would have been cool. Shitfuck coaches, terrible city, sour attitudes all around. Go there, golden boy and work your magic.

How how about Jacksonville? St. Louis? The Colts weren't the worst team in the NFL in 2011. They only lost the most games. Put Andrew Luck on the TRUE worst team in the NFL from that season. Which is why my NFL draft ordering fix was so necessary for that year, but it didn't happen and probably never will.

RealSNR
12-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Take another franchise wrestling with failure demons like the Bengals.

Wouldn't it be the sweetest thing ever to have Andrew Luck down 28 points in the 3rd quarter, and for once in our pathetic existence be the victor in a matchup that unforgivably destroys what wretched lifeforce is still left in that miserable puke franchise that thought they could break through?

God, I'd love that.

Fuck, make it 15 first round picks. We've got other draft picks. We'll make trades. We can work around all of that. But we need a QB like Luck.

ChiefsCountry
12-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Say the Rams had gotten Luck - would they have been better with Luck or Stedman Bailey, Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Alec Ogletree, Greg Robinson and Zac Stacy?

Pretty good talent, but they are building something right now that resembles the 90s Chiefs. Luck would have took them to the next level. They already had Quinn and Long, two stud pass rushers with the best young QB. Championship.

Saccopoo
12-10-2014, 02:25 PM

This.

No way on god's green earth were the Colts trading that pick.

Shit, they let Peyton Manning walk for Luck.

Pablo
12-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Guys, if we want to restore Arrow-wood to its former glory we need to go back to the drawing board. Some half-assed Amish QB isn't in the works:

1. Control the ball - GET MAULERS UP FRONT AND RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!
2. Play fierce D - HIT THAT QB!
3. Keep it safe and play smart ball - NO TRICKY PLAYS, NO PLAYING ARENA FOOTBALL AND THROWING ALL OVER!
4. Get loud - THIS IS ON YOU CHIEFS NATION, GET PUMPED UP AND YOU CAN HELP WITH FALSE STARTS, ETC!!

RealSNR
12-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Guys, if we want to restore Arrow-wood to its former glory we need to go back to the drawing board. Some half-assed Amish QB isn't in the works:

1. Control the ball - GET MAULERS UP FRONT AND RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!
2. Play fierce D - HIT THAT QB!
3. Keep it safe and play smart ball - NO TRICKY PLAYS, NO PLAYING ARENA FOOTBALL AND THROWING ALL OVER!
4. Get loud - THIS IS ON YOU CHIEFS NATION, GET PUMPED UP AND YOU CAN HELP WITH FALSE STARTS, ETC!!

5. NO SHOWBOATING WRS OR TES THAT DO DISRESPECTFUL ME-FIRST SHIT ON THE FIELD!

Pablo
12-10-2014, 02:36 PM
5. NO SHOWBOATING WRS OR TES THAT DO DISRESPECTFUL ME-FIRST SHIT ON THE FIELD!I agree. I want a nice guy that will just show up and block for that RB. And when he gets his chance to shine on that 3rd and 5, just hand the ball to the ref!

It's so simple.

RealSNR
12-10-2014, 02:41 PM
I agree. I want a nice guy that will just show up and block for that RB. And when he gets his chance to shine on that 3rd and 5, just hand the ball to the ref!

It's so simple.

Ideally, all our WRs would be white, but if we get a black guy in there who stays quiet and does his job, I'd be good with that too. But they gotta catch the ball, because those 3 or 4 stalled drives due to drops this season totally would have put our offensive numbers right where they belong at adequate levels!

Pablo
12-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Ideally, all our WRs would be white, but if we get a black guy in there who stays quiet and does his job, I'd be good with that too. But they gotta catch the ball, because those 3 or 4 stalled drives due to drops this season totally would have put our offensive numbers right where they belong at adequate levels!No doubt. I wonder when we're getting our own Cooper or Edelmann. Man, can't wait!

Gotta make those catches, that's the key to success. One thing "China Doll" Charles is good for!

Luck's WR's don't ever let him down, and they're all pretty quiet and don't point at their jerseys. Lucky guy. He doesn't know how good he has it.

The Franchise
12-10-2014, 02:50 PM
No doubt. I wonder when we're getting our own Cooper or Edelmann. Man, can't wait!

Gotta make those catches, that's the key to success. One thing "China Doll" Charles is good for!

Luck's WR's don't ever let him down, and they're all pretty quiet and don't point at their jerseys. Lucky guy. He doesn't know how good he has it.

His real weapons are his TEs. You can't do anything in this league without a HOF TE.

BWillie
12-10-2014, 03:04 PM
That's about what I would expect from 610 Sports.

4 might be worth it.

I mean, honestly if you KNEW he would be as good as Manning or Brady, you would have to do it. But in the real world you never know those certainties. In fact, knowing what you know about Tom Brady and Peyton Manning now, and if you could go back and time and give up a decade of 1sts for them when they were 24 years old, if you say no...you would be freaking insane.

rico
12-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Absolutely not...he would get Gabriel Rivera'd the day after the trade was finalized. Because Chiefs.

Dave Lane
12-10-2014, 03:48 PM
4 for sure. Anything more would be yikes.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Someone actually voted "no"?

Good god...

Fairplay
12-10-2014, 08:53 PM
The easy way to have gotten Andrew Luck is to have lost all the games that season but maybe one.

Mav
12-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Someone actually voted "no"?

Good god...
It wasn't me....

okcchief
12-10-2014, 09:20 PM
In a second. We waste them anyway.

ChiefsCountry
12-10-2014, 09:31 PM
The easy way to have gotten Andrew Luck is to have lost all the games that season but maybe one.

Chiefs tried that once, we got out sucked that year as well.

TribalElder
12-10-2014, 10:29 PM
I knew the moment Haley came out and beat the colts in the second half we were fucked out of luck

Kinda bullshit

FloridaMan88
12-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Trade 10 Eric Fisher's/Dee Ford's/Jon Baldwin's for Andrew Luck?

Yes X 100,000,000,000,000.

12-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Doesn't matter. As soon as we signed him he would get injured or instantly become ineffective. Because...

LoneWolf
12-11-2014, 05:00 AM
His real weapons are his TEs. You can't do anything in this league without a HOF TE.

Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson think you're retarded.

Reerun_KC
12-11-2014, 08:57 AM
Doesn't matter. As soon as we signed him he would get injured or instantly become ineffective. Because...
Wish we had a mp3 of the chiefs part of the national anthem. Would go perfect in these types of posts.

splatbass
12-11-2014, 09:26 AM
That would be insane. You would have a great QB, but you wouldn't be able to build a team around him. Very short-sighted. And what if he gets a career ending injury after 2 years? You would still be paying for a QB that is gone for 8 more years.

I can't remember too many times that a team has given up the farm for someone that has worked out. I can remember several where it didn't. And none of them gave up anywhere near 10 1st round picks.

A VERY risky gamble that has very little chance of working.

OnTheWarpath15
12-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Wish we had a mp3 of the chiefs part of the national anthem. Would go perfect in these types of posts.

Best I can do...

http://i51.tinypic.com/24epe1y.gif

The Franchise
12-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson think you're retarded.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/4e68e1de69bedd447c000040/face-it-people-cam-newton-is-already-better-than-tim-tebow-will-ever-be.jpg

saphojunkie
12-11-2014, 12:12 PM

Dee Ford*
Eric Fisher*
Dontari Poe*
Jon Baldwin
Eric Berry*
Tyson Jackson
Branden Albert
Glenn Dorsey
Dwayne Bowe*
Tamba Hali*

Feel like you should actually see them.

Four of them aren't on the team anymore. (and three of those guys sucked)

Two of them are past their prime or about to be. (Hali, Bowe)

Two of them suck ballz (Fisher, Ford)

One of them has cancer (Berry) - not an insult just a testament to the "unknown" factor.

One of them is a stud (Poe)

KChiefs1
01-11-2015, 06:28 PM
Would you do it?

Pole cumming.

I would have traded three 1st round picks before the draft to the Colts along with whoever they wanted off our team for Luck.