PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Looking for some Arrowhead Info...

mnchiefsguy
12-13-2014, 07:38 PM
I won a pair of tickets to the Chiefs game tomorrow, along with a parking pass.

The parking pass says it is for "Red Parking"---which entrance/gate is going to be the best one?

The tickets themselves say "Founders Plaza Gate" so I assume that is the best gate to enter the stadium?

I have not been to a Chiefs game live in several years, and I know they changed up parking and stuff this year.

Thanks in advance for the info!

TimBone
12-13-2014, 07:51 PM
It's a trap! The lure you in with free tickets....steal all of your money throuigh overpriced concessions and memorbilia, and give you a shitfest of a show!

TribalElder
12-13-2014, 07:56 PM
Pro Tip: the usage of the word "win" might be a bit off

Bowser
12-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Just go to whichever gate is easiest for you. The parking Nazis "should" point you in the right direction for reserved parking.

TribalElder
12-13-2014, 10:23 PM
Just go to whichever gate is easiest for you. The parking Nazis "should" point you in the right direction for reserved parking.

The parking gestapo will get it squared away

Only 1 fun allowed per vehicle

Eleazar
12-13-2014, 11:00 PM
Get off at Factory of Sadness boulevard, receive your spiked dildo enema from the parking lot cashier, proceed down the parking lot paved with the bones of fans who kept waiting for a title, and make sure the hang tag is dangling from your mirror, much the way you will dream of dangling on the end of a rope as you watch the Raiders gang rape our offensive line. Once you've parked, step out of your vehicle and enjoy your first waft of fresh EbolAIDS sizzling on the grills nearby. However if you are going to think about our prospects for the rest of the season make sure you shoot your dick off before you go into the stadium, they don't allow firearms inside.

BlackHelicopters
12-14-2014, 07:58 AM
Prayers sent

bevischief
12-14-2014, 08:39 AM
RIP

LoneWolf
12-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Get off at Factory of Sadness boulevard, receive your spiked dildo enema from the parking lot cashier, proceed down the parking lot paved with the bones of fans who kept waiting for a title, and make sure the hang tag is dangling from your mirror, much the way you will dream of dangling on the end of a rope as you watch the Raiders gang rape our offensive line. Once you've parked, step out of your vehicle and enjoy your first waft of fresh EbolAIDS sizzling on the grills nearby. However if you are going to think about our prospects for the rest of the season make sure you shoot your dick off before you go into the stadium, they don't allow firearms inside.

I'm not riding the everything Chiefs sucks train, but this post made me laugh.

Ming the Merciless
12-14-2014, 09:08 AM
Lol factory of sadness

thabear04
12-14-2014, 10:36 AM
Did you win the tickets off instagram.