PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Draft Dorial green-Beckham

Titty Meat
12-16-2014, 04:14 PM
Move this if it's in the wrong section but this should settle the draft discussion so we don't have to look at 1,000,000,000 Direckshun depth charts and photos from Sacapoo.

I think Dorial Green-Beckham will be there when the Chiefs pick and is a great fit for this offense. Reminds me of what AJ Jenkins could have been if he didn't suck.

Bufkin
12-16-2014, 04:15 PM
This guy is one nightclub incident away from Aaron Hernandez. An absolute punk.

In58men
12-16-2014, 04:15 PM
Does he run a mean 5 yard slant?

Pablo
12-16-2014, 04:16 PM
We don't throw to WR's. Useless pick.

Since we're stuck with Alex, we're going to be drafting fatties. Get used to it.

Bufkin
12-16-2014, 04:18 PM
One of my good friends went to Hillcrest high school with DGB. He was a senior when Dorial was a junior. He essentially said Dorial was bordering literal retardation, to the point that he could barely count. I'm so excited to see this bozo's Wonderlic score. I'm betting on a 6.

BigMeatballDave
12-16-2014, 04:19 PM
We've got Avery, fuck that.

Bambi
12-16-2014, 04:20 PM
who?

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-16-2014, 04:21 PM
One of my good friends went to Hillcrest high school with DGB. He was a senior when Dorial was a junior. He essentially said Dorial was bordering literal retardation, to the point that he could barely count. I'm so excited to see this bozo's Wonderlic score. I'm betting on a 6.

Just needs a little coaching

Iconic
12-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Nah he got dismissed from Mizzou after being given multiple chances. I mean he pushed a girl down a stairwell for ****s sake... I normally don't care about a players off the field issues but this guy is a total nutcase.

Bufkin
12-16-2014, 04:24 PM
Just needs a little coaching
The guy's a genuine psychopath. He was a poster child for Mizzou football, and even Pinkel was like "fuck this guy". He threw a female down a staircase, and that most likely wasn't an isolated incident.

Keep this guy as far away from Arrowhead as possible.

dj56dt58
12-16-2014, 04:28 PM
Nah he got dismissed from Mizzou after being given multiple chances. I mean he pushed a girl down a stairwell for ****s sake... I normally don't care about a players off the field issues but this guy is a total nutcase.

A real man uses stairs instead of the elevator

Pablo
12-16-2014, 04:31 PM
The guy's a genuine psychopath. He was a poster child for Mizzou football, and even Pinkel was like "fuck this guy". He threw a female down a staircase, and that most likely wasn't an isolated incident.

Keep this guy as far away from Arrowhead as possible.Maybe he'll push Fisher and Alex down a staircase for us. They both play like bitches. He might be the one to do what's necessary for the good of this franchise.

Bring him in for a look.

Bewbies
12-16-2014, 04:33 PM
Will he be at Mike Williams hall of fame induction ceremony Mel?

FlaChief58
12-16-2014, 04:35 PM
Nope, 8 of our 11 picks will be fat guys. The rest will be project fat guy's and a kicker

MTG#10
12-16-2014, 04:35 PM
I know his "foster" mom well and have met him a handful of times. He was respectful to me but I never was shocked when I heard about his mistakes at Mizzou. Hopefully getting the boot was a wake up call for the kid. He's a freak and will definitely go in the first round to someone.

mikey23545
12-16-2014, 04:36 PM

LMAO

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-16-2014, 04:42 PM
If he's a freak of an athlete like people say , I think we should take a chance.

And I know there are lots of girls that deserve to be shoved down a staircase so who's to say he was in the wrong.

Bufkin
12-16-2014, 04:43 PM
And I know there are lots of girls that deserve to be shoved down a staircase so who's to say he was in the wrong.
When you're right, you're right.

NewChief
12-16-2014, 04:45 PM
Good old DGB. The high character kid who was distraught over the fact that Arkansas players were partying around him on a recruiting visit. His "parents" were also worried about Bobby Petrino's character issues having a negative effect on him. ROFL

Titty Meat
12-16-2014, 04:46 PM

You ever heard Jamaal Charles talk?

NewChief
12-16-2014, 04:47 PM
In his defense, though, if he'd come to Arkansas and had Petrino influence him, he might have ended up another Ted Bundy.

Bufkin
12-16-2014, 05:00 PM
In his defense, though, if he'd come to Arkansas and had Petrino influence him, he might have ended up another Ted Bundy.
Dorial Green-Beckham + Bobby Petrino = Sandy Hook Elementary.

Bufkin
12-16-2014, 05:01 PM
You ever heard Jamaal Charles talk?
Jamaal Charles is an innocent Forrest Gump-esque type of stupid.

Dorial falls under the category of "let's smoke this poison ivy and steal that homeless guy's liquor" type of stupid.

And before anybody somehow includes race into the conversation, I think Johnny Manziel makes Jamaal Charles look like Noam Chomsky.

Pitt Gorilla
12-16-2014, 05:03 PM
He'd be worth a look based on talent. Don't know how the NFL will evaluate his off-field behavior.

Saul Good
12-16-2014, 05:04 PM
He'd be a great pick.

RealSNR
12-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Jamaal Charles isn't a rocket scientist, but reports of his intelligence are way overblown.

The guy could probably post on Chiefs Planet and make friends with you all. He seems nice.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-16-2014, 05:11 PM
Jamaal Charles isn't a rocket scientist, but reports of his intelligence are way overblown.

The guy could probably post on Chiefs Planet and make friends with you all. He seems nice.

FYI. He already posts on here.

RealSNR
12-16-2014, 05:13 PM
Chocolate Hog, is there a reason why you are always attracted to these douchebag WRs?

First it was Da'Rick Rogers, now it's DGB.

I'm not bashing you for it. I'm just noticing that it's a trend.

MTG#10
12-16-2014, 05:13 PM
He'd be worth a look based on talent. Don't know how the NFL will evaluate his off-field behavior.

Based on talent and before the off-the-field incidents several "experts" referred to him as the best WR prospect since Randy Moss. I'd take a chance on him for sure.

Bufkin
12-16-2014, 05:18 PM

I respectfully disagree. While he does seem nice, I would argue that he's an extremely athletic Terri Schiavo.

BigRedChief
12-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Move this if it's in the wrong section but this should settle the draft discussion so we don't have to look at 1,000,000,000 Direckshun depth charts and photos from Sacapoo.

I think Dorial Green-Beckham will be there when the Chiefs pick and is a great fit for this offense. Reminds me of what AJ Jenkins could have been if he didn't suck.He is a ticking time bomb. He would rather smoke weed than be the best. Doesn't matter if it cost him millions, weed and doing whatever he wants to do is top priority. He has proven that. We already went through this with Bowe, surely we learned a lesson?

Titty Meat
12-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Chocolate Hog, is there a reason why you are always attracted to these douchebag WRs?

Don't care about off the field stuff grew up cheering for those 90's Husker teams. I love the idea that you can get a top 10 talent picking toward the bottom of the round I can't think of a time it's fucked a team over. Randy Moss & Dez Bryant come to mind. This team badly needs talent at WR someone made the point that they've never really had a good WR outside of Bowe and Taylor.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-16-2014, 05:22 PM
He is a ticking time bomb. He would rather smoke weed than be the best. Doesn't matter if it cost him millions, weed and doing whatever he wants to do is top priority. He has proven that. We already went through this with Bowe, surely we learned a lesson?

Yep, and Justin Houston too.

Simply Red
12-16-2014, 05:25 PM
I like the guy that took Cooks' position over at Oregon St.

BigRedChief
12-16-2014, 05:34 PM

The guy could probably post on Chiefs Planet and make friends with you all. He seems nice.Jamaal is not the sharpest tool in the shed. He has learning disabilites and a lower than average IQ. But he seems to be smart enough to know not to smoke weed when your on probation or its going to cost you millions.

BigRedChief
12-16-2014, 05:35 PM
Yep, and Justin Houston too.houston wised up after it cost him millions. When he gets paid this off season we will see if he goes back to smoking weed whenever he wants to regardless if it hurts the team.

mdchiefsfan
12-16-2014, 05:47 PM
We need MOAR 3-letter nicknamed players!!!

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-16-2014, 05:50 PM
houston wised up after it cost him millions. When he gets paid this off season we will see if he goes back to smoking weed whenever he wants to regardless if it hurts the team.

Why would he smoke weed, he'll be able to afford crack.

stonedstooge
12-16-2014, 05:51 PM

Cooool. Then he won't have any trouble learning the Chiefs offense

Simply Red
12-16-2014, 06:05 PM
I like the guy that took Cooks' position over at Oregon St.

also to clarify - he'd be more like a 3rd rounder - but dude has some ups and some good speed/hands. Someone find his damned name. Ughh - still searching for his name - brb

kepp
12-16-2014, 06:14 PM

This is pretty much how I feel...and I'm a big Mizzou homer. The guy has tons of talent, but I'm not betting on him staying clean.

stonedstooge
12-16-2014, 06:17 PM
This is pretty much how I feel...and I'm a big Mizzou homer. The guy has tons of talent, but I'm not betting on him staying clean.

Didn't they just change the rules on dope smokin'?

Rausch
12-16-2014, 06:19 PM

He gets nervous and isn't a good public speaker.

It makes him look much worse than he does 1 on 1.

I can relate. I've had a few beers, jumped on a table at the bar, and proclaimed myself the Lizard King and quoted 4 minutes of dialogue from "The Doors" movie.

You put me in front of 20 people when I don't want to do it and my palms sweat, my voice cracks, and I just want to fucking leave...

Mr. Flopnuts
12-16-2014, 06:21 PM
Good old DGB. The high character kid who was distraught over the fact that Arkansas players were partying around him on a recruiting visit. His "parents" were also worried about Bobby Petrino's character issues having a negative effect on him. ROFL

The only long range butt hurt I have that matches this is Terrence Jones spurning Washington to go play for Fucktucky after verbally committing the day before on TV.

Chiefshrink
12-16-2014, 06:27 PM

It's the battered Chiefs fan syndrome. CH is just repeating the cycle again;)

Saccopoo
12-16-2014, 06:51 PM

You've used this one already.

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Boring-Bored-This-is-boring-Im-bored-Nothing-to-do-Yawn-GIF.gif

tecumseh
12-16-2014, 06:57 PM
The next best guy is the better guy.

O.city
12-16-2014, 07:11 PM
Big risk.

But he could be an AJ Green type wr, or that's what his physical potential is.

One thing Andy Reid is great at is managing big attitudes.

duncan_idaho
12-16-2014, 07:12 PM
It's worth a shot if his stock drops him enough to be available to KC late in the first or (definitely) in the 2nd or 3rd round... as long as interviews go well at the combine and etc.

6-5. 220, crazy vertical leaping ability, legit 4.4 speed, expert at high-pointing the ball.

For the record (and not defending this, just sharing what actually happened): He didn't "Push a girl down a flight of stairs." She was standing on the next-to-last step of a flight of stairs down into a basement (where his girlfriend's room was). She tried to block his way down the stairs. He shoved her out of the way (which is still inexcusable), she fell over and caught herself on her wrist, severely spraining it.

DGB is really bad at decision making. If he's gotten better at it and learned from his expulsion from the Mizzou football program, he could be a very productive NFL player.

Bufkin
12-16-2014, 07:33 PM
You've used this one already.

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Boring-Bored-This-is-boring-Im-bored-Nothing-to-do-Yawn-GIF.gif
Nice of you to join us Todd McGay. Can you please show where I've "used that one"? Using a tasteless Sandy Hook joke twice on the same message board most likely warrants a social services call, no?

TimeForWasp
12-16-2014, 07:47 PM
We need MOAR 3-letter nicknamed players!!!

I would like to see what our three named frenchy lineman can do.

CoMoChief
12-16-2014, 07:54 PM
Do you know how many guys in the NFL beat up their gfs and wives?

Shit happens all the time...that former Bears GM wasn't kidding around. The bitches take it and (most) stfu about it because they're on the gravy train. Ray Rice just got caught.

Chiefs need to draft DGB...and because of the backlash and NFL PR campaign on domestic violence, this guy is going to fall into the 3rd or 4th rd. You HAVE to take the gamble on getting a player like that...just as we did for Justin Houston. Look how that turned out.

I've said this all along...

Draft Lousiville WR DeVante Parker with our rd1 pick.

MU/OU WR DGB in the 3rd or 4th

KSU WR Tyler Lockett in the 5th or 6th

Sign Jeremy Maclin

Keep Bowe for 1 more season. Although I wouldn't be opposed to trading Bowe either if I was Dorsey if there's a good deal.

Keep Albert Wilson...may have something there if he continues to improve/progress.

Cut everyone else. Avery, Avant, Williams, Jenkins, Hemingway, Hammond etc.

End result:

Bowe
Maclin
Parker
Green-Beckham
Lockett
Wilson

WR position fixed for yrs to come...Alex Smith no longer has ANY excuses.

Baby Lee
12-16-2014, 08:13 PM

Don't know if you came up with that yourself, but that it 'Late Night Staff Writer' level.

Koala-Tee. :thumb:

splatbass
12-16-2014, 08:17 PM
We don't throw to WR's. Useless pick.

Since we're stuck with Alex, we're going to be drafting fatties. Get used to it.

As bad as our OL has been you don't think we need fatties?

Simply Red
12-16-2014, 08:27 PM
Don't know if you came up with that yourself, but that it 'Late Night Staff Writer' level.

Koala-Tee. :thumb:

I'd like to have a movie discussion with you some time - I have something to tell you and ask you. Where can I do that? PM Ok?

Deberg_1990
12-16-2014, 08:31 PM

But Dez Bryant

Simply Red
12-16-2014, 08:36 PM
But Dez Bryant

You seem nice.

Simply Red
12-16-2014, 08:37 PM
Nice of you to join us Todd McGay. Can you please show where I've "used that one"? Using a tasteless Sandy Hook joke twice on the same message board most likely warrants a social services call, no?

Oh you two.

Baby Lee
12-16-2014, 08:38 PM
I'd like to have a movie discussion with you some time - I have something to tell you and ask you. Where can I do that? PM Ok?

Wherever you like, kind of open ended thing to ask permission/venue for though.

Simply Red
12-16-2014, 08:40 PM
I (for some reason) had a feeling Avery was going to have a good year - last summer. I hated that I was wrong. But yeah - you guys had him pegged.

I really was pulling for Donald. :shake:

Whatever if he leaves and goes elsewhere - I do wish him well. Unfortunately Matt Cassel was usually his QB.

Simply Red
12-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Wherever you like, kind of open ended thing to ask permission/venue for though.

I know but you've ignored me in the past - so you've forced my hand at holding you accountable for a response. :P

I keed - PM coming right up - and yes it's random because I'm watching the film, currently.

Saccopoo
12-16-2014, 08:47 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=11189784&postcount=78

Bufkin
12-16-2014, 09:14 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=11189784&postcount=78
That's not the same joke you fucking waterhead. If I make 2 jokes that have to do with blondes, it doesn't mean they're the exact same joke. In that post, Sandy Hook was one thing I sarcastically listed with other incidents.

RealSNR
12-16-2014, 09:30 PM
I once got Saccopoo to laugh at one of my rape jokes, but I really had to force it.

Titty Meat
12-16-2014, 09:31 PM
Bufkin is hilarious

Saul Good
12-16-2014, 09:33 PM
I once got Saccopoo to laugh at one of my rape jokes, but I really had to force it.

You are just THE WORST.

O.city
12-16-2014, 09:40 PM
Teams that are good and stay good, sit late in the draft and take good players that fall for stupid reasons.

He won't fall for a stupid reason, but if he checks out in interviews, he's more talents than any other player we could get at that pick

Eleazar
12-16-2014, 09:47 PM

It was time for Mizzou to kick him off the team certainly, but really, the guy is a pothead and a dumbass which is nothing different than most WRs out there, such as the one we are paying $10 million for not much.

His talent can't be doubted. If someone spent a first on Dez Bryant and kept him out of trouble, DGB is worth... Something in the draft.

temper11
02-25-2015, 06:31 PM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2015/2/16/8045735/nfl-draft-2015-dorial-green-beckham-boom-bust

What the hell does Mayock mean... "I watched every target to him in 2013, and he has no idea what he's doing, but he changes games,"

1st round pick on a guy that has off the field issues AND has no idea what he's doing? I don't watch much college but there has to be someone better for the Chiefs isn't there?

milkman
02-25-2015, 06:38 PM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2015/2/16/8045735/nfl-draft-2015-dorial-green-beckham-boom-bust

What the hell does Mayock mean... "I watched every target to him in 2013, and he has no idea what he's doing, but he changes games,"

1st round pick on a guy that has off the field issues AND has no idea what he's doing? I don't watch much college but there has to be someone better for the Chiefs isn't there?

I would assume that means that he is unpolished as a route runner, but has game changing athletic ability.

jspchief
02-25-2015, 06:42 PM
People act like he's a top 5 pick that will drop due to his character.

The reality is, he's a 15-30 pick regardless of character. He's the 4th best wr in this draft. Taking him at 18 wouldn't be a huge reach, but it wouldn't be a steal either.

temper11
02-25-2015, 06:46 PM
I would assume that means that he is unpolished as a route runner, but has game changing athletic ability.

Maybe... I don't know the highlights I watched he was pretty much wide open all the time and the catches - pretty easy. I was hoping that was because he was a really good route runner. But if he's an unpolished route runner... then he was just always fortunate enough to be going up against slower or non-quality DB's. That won't be the case in the NFL.

But I only watched one vid... Maybe you guys have more knowledge of him as a receiver since he did play for Missouri?

Mr. Laz
02-25-2015, 06:51 PM
maybe a mod can condense all the fucking DGB threads into one

milkman
02-25-2015, 06:54 PM
Maybe... I don't know the highlights I watched he was pretty much wide open all the time and the catches - pretty easy. I was hoping that was because he was a really good route runner. But if he's an unpolished route runner... then he was just always fortunate enough to be going up against slower or non-quality DB's. That won't be the case in the NFL.

But I only watched one vid... Maybe you guys have more knowledge of him as a receiver since he did play for Missouri?

I live in California.

temper11
02-25-2015, 07:06 PM
maybe a mod can condense all the ****ing DGB threads into one

Sorry... When I saw the article, I just did a search for DGB and selected the top one to post it in.

Titty Meat
02-25-2015, 07:08 PM
That's right britches I was the first non mizzou fan on the bandwagon.

temper11
02-25-2015, 07:09 PM
I live in California.

oh.... me too.

Surely there are some Missouri fans on this forum that have first hand knowledge of DGB's route running? I just keep hearing his name for the Chiefs from draft analysts that this bit about not having a clue on the field has me more nervous than the off field incidents.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Makes Bowe look socially fantastic!

J Diddy
02-25-2015, 07:16 PM
Makes Bowe look socially fantastic!

No shit. They be importing all the ladies.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-25-2015, 07:19 PM
That's right britches I was the first non mizzou fan on the bandwagon.

No. You weren't.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-25-2015, 08:54 PM
No shit. They be importing all the ladies.

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/tumblr_inline_ngrip6Wax11qets32.gif

Discuss Thrower
02-25-2015, 08:58 PM
He had Mauk and Franklin throwing to him so that's why his routes aren't very good.

Bambi
02-25-2015, 09:32 PM
DGB kinda sucked. Let's be real

Discuss Thrower
02-25-2015, 09:43 PM
DGB kinda sucked. Let's be real

I'm sure he'll barely amount to Todd Reesing's level in the NFL.

Bambi
02-25-2015, 09:47 PM
I'm sure he'll barely amount to Todd Reesing's level in the NFL.

Go for it, draft him. See how it works out.

Titty Meat
02-25-2015, 10:10 PM
No. You weren't.

Absolutely was thread proves it.

Fairplay
02-25-2015, 10:17 PM
Bufkin is hilarious

Bufkin personally thanked me for helping him win the noob contest.

Saccopoo
02-25-2015, 10:46 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/29467-Samantha-Bee-mock-jerk-off-gif-GxVw.gif

Fuck you and your retardation Billay.

It ain't gonna happen.

Dude doesn't hit the parameters of the Decision Lens matrix.

Weak as shit. Couldn't jump over a curb.

Routes?

http://media.giphy.com/media/vWDrezW0rMjmM/giphy.gif

Titty Meat
02-25-2015, 10:47 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/29467-Samantha-Bee-mock-jerk-off-gif-GxVw.gif

**** you and your retardation Billay.

It ain't gonna happen.

Dude doesn't hit the parameters of the Decision Lens matrix.

Weak as shit. Couldn't jump over a curb.

Routes?

http://media.giphy.com/media/vWDrezW0rMjmM/giphy.gif

ROFL the bench press means absolutely nothing. He's a better than any of the fat Mormons you pump on a yearly basis.

Saccopoo
02-25-2015, 11:00 PM

http://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1f4f9f551d0f4dded22505d34523f7ec?convert_to_webp=true

Saccopoo
02-25-2015, 11:09 PM
Jamaal is not the sharpest tool in the shed. He has learning disabilites and a lower than average IQ. But he seems to be smart enough to know not to smoke weed when your on probation or its going to cost you millions.

Who gives a fuck?

The dude is absolutely balls.

Best running back in the NFL on any given Sunday.

The guy knows when to hit a damn near microscopic hole. He knows how to wait for a block. He knows how to carry a fucking shit hole offense on his back.

The guy's IQ is fucking off the charts for his occupation.

I've personally met and spent a day with a guy who was supposedly one of the smartest guys on the planet and he was a fucking retard. The kind of guy who Velcro shoes were made for. In his job, however, he was Overlord of the Fucking Universe. (And his job basically makes all of you, and I mean all of you, safe and secure and you don't even know it.)

In professional football, Jamaal Charles is Overlord of the Fucking Universe.

His mother fucking IQ is off the fucking charts for his job. Go fuck yourself.

BlackOp
02-26-2015, 12:03 AM
Who gives a ****?

The dude is absolutely balls.

Best running back in the NFL on any given Sunday.

The guy knows when to hit a damn near microscopic hole. He knows how to wait for a block. He knows how to carry a ****ing shit hole offense on his back.

The guy's IQ is ****ing off the charts for his occupation.

I've personally met and spent a day with a guy who was supposedly one of the smartest guys on the planet and he was a ****ing retard. The kind of guy who Velcro shoes were made for. In his job, however, he was Overlord of the ****ing Universe. (And his job basically makes all of you, and I mean all of you, safe and secure and you don't even know it.)

In professional football, Jamaal Charles is Overlord of the ****ing Universe.

His mother ****ing IQ is off the ****ing charts for his job. Go **** yourself.

It would be interesting to get his take on hanging out with you for a day...I'm sure he learned a lot.

90% of the population think they are in the top 10% of intelligence....fun fact.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-26-2015, 06:27 AM
Is Sacc pissed because Utah is getting no love on the Chiefs board this year?