PDA

View Full Version : News Santa Perv

gblowfish
12-18-2014, 04:12 PM
Santa, is that a wooden pickle in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —A convicted sex offender posing as Santa Claus has been arrested by the Jackson County Sheriff's Office for failing to report his employment, the sheriff's office announced Thursday afternoon.

James R. Gray, 50, of Lee's Summit, has been taken to the Jackson County Detention Center and was being held on $20,000 bond.

The sheriff's office said one of its detectives received a tip that the sex offender had been working as a local Santa Claus impersonator. Gray was taken into custody on Wednesday.

The sheriff's office said it is not illegal to play Santa.

"Anyone that poses as Santa Claus, who has committed sex crimes against children, is a serious concern", said Sheriff Mike Sharp. "In Gray's case, as all others, there is zero tolerance when not reporting information as required."

Gray was convicted in 1992 to "Annoy or Molest Children" and "Indecent Exposure" in Monterey County, California, according to the Missouri Highway Patrol Sex Offender Registry. He was also convicted in 1998 of "Indecent Exposure" in Santa Cruz, California, according to the registry.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/convicted-sex-offender-posing-as-santa-arrested-by-sheriffs-deputies/30301974?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=kmbc%2B9%2Bnews

Gonzo
12-18-2014, 04:55 PM
Ho ho ho

Seriously? The law states to "annoy or molest?"

I wonder if he molested kids or just annoyed them? I mean shit... If you can get arrested for annoying people, Billay is a fucking gonner.

booger
12-18-2014, 05:00 PM
North Pole justice

Ninja elves riding reindeer circle around the sick fuck and beat him with stalkings filled with coal

booger
12-18-2014, 05:01 PM
Glad they caught him

InChiefsHeaven
12-18-2014, 05:06 PM
North Pole justice

Ninja elves riding reindeer circle around the sick **** and beat him with stalkings filled with coal

Stalkings?:p

booger
12-18-2014, 05:10 PM
Stalkings?:p

On the reindeer not the elves

wazu
12-18-2014, 05:12 PM
That uniform could use a wash, Santa.

http://www.kmbc.com/image/view/-/30302106/highRes/2/-/maxh/480/maxw/640/-/lo2jrd/-/Image-Sex-Offender-posing-as-Santa-Claus.jpg

booger
12-18-2014, 05:15 PM
Aw shit stockings not stalkings :LOL: